Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Monthly Discussion Guitar Discussion Forum Archive – April, 2003

• Creator
    Topic
    Guitar Expert
    Keymaster

Archive for posts from April, 2003

Viewing 221 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

how do i use the gt 3 for effects only so i can use my amp clean and dirty channels?

Anonymous

: how do i use the gt 3 for effects only so i can use my amp clean and dirty channels? Don’t use ampsims or distortion effects, plug amp effectsend into GT-3 input, GT-3 output into amp effect return.

Anonymous

sunn mustang bass guitar (black)

This popular thread has been given its own page : sunn mustang bass guitar (black)

Anonymous

I can’t seem to get my 6 month old Seagull guitar perfectly tuned. If i’m right on in "E" it’s off in "D". Any suggestions?

Anonymous

After years of frustration with my S6, it turns out there IS a problem… the fretboard is too long at the nut end; it’s too long between nut and 1st fret! I put a piece of a large paper clip under the strings near the nut and with a little adjustment on treble side (about 1/8 inch)…problem solved!!!!

Anonymous

: I can’t seem to get my 6 month old Seagull guitar perfectly tuned. If i’m right on in "E" it’s off in "D". Any suggestions? As James B said your intonation is probably out. But I would say don’t take it to the tech do it yourself, it’s easy. DO NOT atempt this without a good tuner Fist tune the open bottom "E" string, then play a harmonic at the 12th fret ( to play a harmonic just touch the string ABOVE the 12th fret with any finger on your left hand. Your finger MUST be over the 12th fret, NOT behind it or infront. DO NOT PRESS THE STING DOWN ONTO THE FRET BOARD! Just touch the string gently and pick it this will sound quite a high note. There sould be a cross head screw at the back of your bride, get a screwdriver and turn the scew in or out to tune in the harmonic to your tuner( you should see the bride saddle move slightly) Then retune the open string, repeat the process til both the open string and the 12th fret harmonic read the same on the tuner. Repeat process on all strings, then go back to the "E" and start again this should be the answer to your problems Anymore problems Email me. Stebzy

Anonymous

After years of frustration with my Seagull S6 I’ve discovered there really IS a problem! The fretboard is too long at the nut end; it’s too long between the nut and 1st fret. I put a length of large paper clip under all six strings near the nut. With a little adjustment on the treble side (about 1/8 inch) problem solved!!!!

Anonymous

dude, have u changed your guitar strings since u bought it?thats the problem

Anonymous

: I can’t seem to get my 6 month old Seagull guitar perfectly tuned. If i’m right on in "E" it’s off in "D". Any suggestions? Have your bridge saddles adjusted for intonation by your local tech. Also, make sure your action isn’t set so high that you pull the strings as you fret them. A lot of things can cause tuning problems, but they are all easy fixes if you have a good tech.

Anonymous

PLEASE ANYONE?

Anonymous

Hi I have a Vox Phantom available for sale in mint cond Vox Case.. see following link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3718324560

Anonymous

i have a pre 70’s VOX electric 12 string in mint condition. any offers ?

Anonymous

I sell Vox guitars, basses, parts, etc, as well as Rickenbacker guitars and basses. http://www.rhoadsmusic.com

Anonymous

: PLEASE ANYONE?I HAVE A 60’S VOX 12 STRING FOR SALE "FOLK TWELVE ELECTRIC" CLASSIC FOLK STYLE/LOOK

Anonymous

: PLEASE ANYONE? 1964 Apollo Bass – very good condition, with rectangle hard shell case – US$ 1,000.00

Anonymous

: i have a vox guitar organ for sale.very rare in mint condition,..not nany made…….anybody interested please drop me a line for full detalis and photos

Anonymous

i have a custom 25 one piece,,,email me on [email protected] the vox has no pickups ,,if anyone can help me find some please email me

Anonymous

My friend has an early sixties vox meteor in white. it had three single coil pick ups but the neck p.u has been changed for a humbucker at some time. Apart from that it seems to be completely original. He may be interested in selling if the price is right!

Anonymous

: My friend has an early sixties vox meteor in white. it had three single coil pick ups but the neck p.u has been changed for a humbucker at some time. Apart from that it seems to be completely original. : He may be interested in selling if the price is right!

Anonymous

: PLEASE ANYONE? hello,,,i have a vox custom 24 that i am selling,,,let me know if you are interested,,,thanks,,,

Anonymous

: : PLEASE ANYONE? : hello,,,i have a vox custom 24 that i am selling,,,let me know if you are interested,,,thanks,,, If you still have this guitar i might be interested in it. please contact me.

Anonymous

: : PLEASE ANYONE? : hello,,,i have a vox custom 24 that i am selling,,,let me know if you are interested,,,thanks,,, hey, I have no idea why you would want to sell that guitar but i’m quite interested. Could you send me some pics and a little more info. Thanks.

Anonymous

: : PLEASE ANYONE? : hello,,,i have a vox custom 24 that i am selling,,,let me know if you are interested,,,thanks,,,

Anonymous

Have you still got it? Possibly interested….

Anonymous

I wanted to write a tribute a memorial to my friend shom I help pioneer the first Echosonic Amplifier over 50 years ago. It will be an interestering story I want to tell to the many purchased some of his many inventions over the years. Please send info re this.

Anonymous

: I wanted to write a tribute a memorial to my friend shom I help pioneer the first Echosonic Amplifier over 50 years ago. It will be an interestering story I want to tell to the many purchased some of his many inventions over the years. Please send info re this. The person is Ray Butts whom I will disclose all information because I was there when it all happened.

Anonymous

Fender Precision Bass wiring schematics

This popular thread has been given its own page : Fender Precision Bass wiring schematics

Anonymous

Squier Strat serial numbers

This popular thread has been given its own page : Squier Strat serial numbers

Anonymous

I have a squire strat sunburst which i bought back in about1979/80. All the components are real fenderU.S.A. This came a standard when i got it.. can anyone tell me if this is now classed as a vintage guitar. Its a great player and i am still gigging it to this day. the quality seems a lot better than some of the other strats -(mexican etc). any info would be appreciated. Cheers

Anonymous

Vintage??? Well…50/50.I’ve owned several of them and thet are good axes.The necks are shaped better than most of the 70’s Strats.These were made in Japan around 1980. The Squires main drawbacks were;1)they still used 3 bolt necks(some 4),(2)they’re only made with alder wood,cheap cuts and(3)I hated the tone of those pickups. But they actually were decent guitars.I don’t think they’re worth more than $350-$450.I still have mine! Hope this helps

Anonymous

I have a "Tascam" porta studio. When I moved, the power adapter got misplaced somewhere. The back of the machine says that you have to use tascam only. Is this true? or can I just get a 12v adapter elsewhere? I’m really wanting to hook it back up to do some recording. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Laurie

Anonymous

yes, it has to be tascam, im stumbled upon this site thingy here trying to find a 12v tascam adapter, i founf a tascam adapter for a tascam cd player, which should plug into the recorder, but i dunno if its 12v

Anonymous

Hey guys , How do I tune my acoustic to Nashville tuning ? ……Please respond>>>

Anonymous

: Hey guys , How do I tune my acoustic to Nashville tuning ? ……Please respond>>> Tune the high E and B strings normally. then get your hands on a set of 12 string guitar strings. Now take the higher octave strings fron g to e and tune them like you would on a 12 string and Voiala. Nashville tuning!

Anonymous

: Hey guys , How do I tune my acoustic to Nashville tuning ? ……Please respond>>> See: http://www.guitartips.addr.com

Anonymous

i have downloaded the kazaa and wnmix programs, but dont know how to use them.therefore, i am very unhappy. i love music and want to download to my hearts content.please help this computer dummy thank you!!!

Anonymous

I HAVE DOWNLOADED KAZAA AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET MUSIC ON THERE PLEASE HELP ME

Anonymous

:I use wnmix at the moment, but have a heard that Kazaa in as good. can anyone give me a bit of feed back about Kazaa, they are requesting $29.95 plus a further$4.95 for unlimited down loads, would this inlcude music and dvd, and on the program side of this are the fairly up to date ie I like to use Adobe photoshop would the latest programs be available.

Anonymous

i dont know how to download kazaa or wnmix? HELP ME!!!!

Anonymous

I want to download kazaa but people have told me it will interfere with other things on my computer.

Anonymous

i know how to use kazaa. but i have heard on the news that it will be a 2500.00 fine and 5 years in prison to download songs from the internet. also the server has to report you. i really love kazaa. is this true? lowwana bigler texas

Anonymous

: i have downloaded the kazaa and wnmix programs, but dont know how to use them.therefore, i am very unhappy. i love music and want to download to my hearts content.please help this computer dummy thank you!!! on kazza when you boot it up it take a few seconds for it to link up…but on the top of the screen you have your options, search,traffic,my kazza,shared folder…etc….when all the options are in bold letters (not shadowy) then left click on search, type in what your looking for video,audio,image, etc then hit the search button hey presto you have a list of every thing…double left click on the item in the list that you want to download.. go to traffic and it will appear depending if it is on line it will download…. you can download as many as you like at once but this does slow the download time if you have too many running at once…i hope this helps…have fun….

Anonymous

: : i have downloaded the kazaa and wnmix programs, but dont know how to use them.therefore, i am very unhappy. i love music and want to download to my hearts content.please help this computer dummy thank you!!! : on kazza when you boot it up it take a few seconds for it to link up…but on the top of the screen you have your options, search,traffic,my kazza,shared folder…etc….when all the options are in bold letters (not shadowy) then left click on search, type in what your looking for video,audio,image, etc then hit the search button hey presto you have a list of every thing…double left click on the item in the list that you want to download.. go to traffic and it will appear depending if it is on line it will download…. you can download as many as you like at once but this does slow the download time if you have too many running at once…i hope this helps…have fun….

Anonymous

I can;t even find wnmix! let alone know how to download it! Help! Anyone got a link?

Anonymous

go to google.com and type in WinMX and then pick one that says that you want to download it!! 😉

Anonymous

very intersted in story behind the song wild theme-local hero/ feel in love with this song. this year has been a very spiritual experience for. Please someone give me an idea.

Anonymous

: very intersted in story behind the song wild theme-local hero/ feel in love with this song. this year has been a very spiritual experience for me. Please someone give me an idea.

Anonymous

I just bought the above mentioned guitar. I am curious as to the materials in this guitar. Is there a resource site that might give me the info I want if I have the model and serial number?

Anonymous

: I just bought the above mentioned guitar. I am curious as to the materials in this guitar. Is there a resource site that might give me the info I want if I have the model and serial number? Yes go to http://www.Samick.com they should help you out.

Anonymous

I have a Samick Bass Artist Series that has a shorted jack. Where can I find the replacement part?

Anonymous

RP6 Patches

This popular thread has been given its own page : RP6 Patches

Anonymous

Ibanez Concord 12 string

This popular thread has been given its own page : Ibanez Concord 12 string

Anonymous

Is there anyone who would know the where abouts of a wiring diagram for the guitar mentioned above. Please e-mail mail them to me or post them here. cheers. James

Anonymous

What do you think the value of this guitar is im the second owner, the original was the 60s – 70s rocker Johny chester, this guitar was backstage at the 60s beatles concert, its a cream 12 string electric with a bigby tremolo, yes its true, whats ya offer? email [email protected]

Anonymous

: What do you think the value of this guitar is im the second owner, the original was the 60s – 70s rocker Johny chester, this guitar was backstage at the 60s beatles concert, its a cream 12 string electric with a bigby tremolo, yes its true, whats ya offer? email [email protected] >>>> How Much Are Yoy Asking For It Yourself

Anonymous

want to be more creative and melodic? e mail me for details

Anonymous

I have a peavey rage 158. This amplifier work good when I put the headphone in it. But when there is no headphone, I heard a sound like putt-putt-putt…. in the speaker. Does anyone can help me?

Anonymous

: I have a peavey rage 158. This amplifier work good when I put the headphone in it. But when there is no headphone, I heard a sound like putt-putt-putt…. in the speaker. Does anyone can help me? Get the speaker on the amp checked out.

Anonymous

I was given an old Fender 12 string serial #5690H1270, Got it up and running,,works ok for goofing around,,any info on this guitar(year,original price etc.) would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

I have a important practice tonight and a concert in a couple of days…i have a LTD MH-301 by esp guitar with a floyd rose tremolo on it…i changed the strings today and with the new set of strings my low E string "buzzes" really loud… i tried ajusting the action…nothing…i tried to "re-sattle" the string nothing…i have no idea where the buzzing is comming from…there is nothing loose that vibrates with the vibration of the strings…all the other strings sound perfecly…thanks in advance Miguel

Anonymous

: I have a important practice tonight and a concert in a couple of days…i have a LTD MH-301 by esp guitar with a floyd rose tremolo on it…i changed the strings today and with the new set of strings my low E string "buzzes" really loud… i tried ajusting the action…nothing…i tried to "re-sattle" the string nothing…i have no idea where the buzzing is comming from…there is nothing loose that vibrates with the vibration of the strings…all the other strings sound perfecly…thanks in advance : Miguel miguel, you either have a saddle piece still buzzing if this happens again. or you have changed string guage size and the neck is not under as much stress which would give you a flatter playability

Anonymous

: I have a important practice tonight and a concert in a couple of days…i have a LTD MH-301 by esp guitar with a floyd rose tremolo on it…i changed the strings today and with the new set of strings my low E string "buzzes" really loud… i tried ajusting the action…nothing…i tried to "re-sattle" the string nothing…i have no idea where the buzzing is comming from…there is nothing loose that vibrates with the vibration of the strings…all the other strings sound perfecly…thanks in advance : Miguel Check to see if your truss rod is too tight. Fret the low E at the first fret and last fret at the same time. There should be a slight gap (.010 -.020) between the bottom of the srting and the top of the 8th fret. If not, loosen the truss rod nut 1/4 turn and check it again. Also, check that your bridge pickup isn’t too close to the strings. The pickups should be adjusted so that they are about 1/16" below the strings when fretted on the last fret. I hope this helps.

Anonymous

I have recently been given a Gibson ES347. How much should I insure it for?

Anonymous

I have a 1978 es-347 ( which happens to be the first year they came out ) which I hav einsured for $2,000.00 based on today’s market .

Anonymous

Hey, I need some help. I got a Line 6 Spider 2×12 combo and the stock settings that come on the amp really bite. Does anyone have any suggestions that could really help me out? I need the settings for a nice, bright, smooth, clean, a sweet distortion, and a heavy distortion out of the Insane setting, if possible, cause the Insane setting sounds reallly noisy. Please Help!!! Thanks.

Anonymous

: Hey, I need some help. I got a Line 6 Vetta 2×12 combo and the stock settings that come on the amp really bite. Does anyone have any suggestions that could really help me out? I need the settings for a nice, bright, smooth, clean, a sweet distortion, and a heavy distortion out of the Insane setting, if possible, cause the Insane setting sounds reallly noisy. Please Help!!! Thanks.

Anonymous

Matt, I have the 1 x 12 combo, but my remarks should apply to that too I think. I like the Spider because live, I have the a channel as clean w some chorus, b is blues, c is hard rodk, and d is hardrock w solo boost, reverb and delay. Just set all the knobs (except master volume) on a channel, then hold in the ‘a’ button on the amp for about 4 seconds, it will blink twice, and Shazaam, you’ve got new settings for channel ‘a.’ You can set all channels this way. I found that I needed to boost the bass eq on all channels to get a sound I liked. The bummer about the Spider is that you can’t tell what the settings are on the amp jsut by looking at it – since all those parameters are pre-programmed. I hope this helps. Also, spend some time with the manual, if you don'[t have one, I[ll bet you can ge3t it off the Line 6 website. regards.

Anonymous

Who can help? How it look like "The Big Major Square"

Anonymous

I have a 1982 Deluxe Bullet Fender. I can’t find a bit of information on it anywhere, and would like to know more about it and how much it is worth. If you have any information on it, or need more from me, please contact me. Id really appreciate it.

Anonymous

the model number is 319.12401001 made in usa has atom sembol if you look close it is SR sears and roebuck what is the yr made

Anonymous

Check harmony central out

Anonymous

I have a Martin HJ28. The H is for the herring bone bracing and the J is for Jumbo. It’s an awesome instrument. Does it require any sort of maintenance? I change strings monthly – but am unaware of any periodic TLC it might need. It has no problems that I am aware of. Any knowledgeable replies would be most appreciated!

Anonymous

: I have a Martin HJ28. The H is for the herring bone bracing and the J is for Jumbo. It’s an awesome instrument. Does it require any sort of maintenance? I change strings monthly – but am unaware of any periodic TLC it might need. It has no problems that I am aware of. Any knowledgeable replies would be most appreciated! occassionly clean the frets with some approved fret polish from a local music store. wipe off any sweat or tesidue with a fine furniture polish and have the truss bar tweeked from time to time to keep the operation of the rod smooth.

Anonymous

Namaste to all. I am currently shopping for an acoustic guitar amp, price range around $1500Aust. Needed for live performance, have had a play on Some fender models (acoustasonics) and have not been entirely moved enough to buy one for that price. Am playing thru a Roland JC120 at the moment. I want a nice clean "pure" deep wooded sound that i know my guitar has when it’s not plugged in. have only just started my reasearch on Acoustic amps so if anyone has any suggestions that may take me where i need to be it would certainly be appreciated. Thankyou.

Anonymous

: Namaste to all. : I am currently shopping for an acoustic guitar amp, price range around $1500Aust. Needed for live performance, have had a play on Some fender models (acoustasonics) and have not been entirely moved enough to buy one for that price. Am playing thru a Roland JC120 at the moment. I want a nice clean "pure" deep wooded sound that i know my guitar has when it’s not plugged in. have only just started my reasearch on Acoustic amps so if anyone has any suggestions that may take me where i need to be it would certainly be appreciated. : Thankyou. Hey Bill, I recently bought a Behringer ACX1000. I got it because it offered a warm tube sound as well as an XLR for my vocals. At 300 dollars US I’m thrilled with it and would highly recommend it. As far as output, I can be heard quite nicely when I’m playing alongside an electric guitar amped by a Fender Twin. Happy shopping!

Anonymous

I have inherited a Glen Campbell Artist Balladeer Anniversary Ovation #1157-7 and I was seeking any information on it. If you know anything on it please let me know Thanks-

Anonymous

: I have inherited a Glen Campbell Artist Balladeer Anniversary Ovation #1157-7 and I was seeking any information on it. If you know anything on it please let me know : Thanks-

Anonymous

Help me buy: Cort NTL CE CUSTOM?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Help me buy: Cort NTL CE CUSTOM?

Anonymous

I have an original mid 60’s Mosrite bass forsale. It is sunburst with one single coil pickup. Finish is in fair condition (finish checking and some scratches). Neck is in very good condition. Missing the tone control. Electronics work great. Bass sounds incredible. Comes with hardshell case. Email me if you are interested. [email protected]

Anonymous

yairi 'cbs-masterworks' classical ca. 1971

This popular thread has been given its own page : yairi ‘cbs-masterworks’ classical ca. 1971

Anonymous

i need help i built a talkbox and need to know what mic brand to use on it i have a cheap one now but what a good one

Anonymous

i have a strat which i suspect may have an alien body. there is no traditional recessed input jack on the front; its on the side, like an elite but the hardware isnt gold & pickups & selector are trad. body is tan/brown wood (walnut?) and scratchplate "green". headstock is early smaller size and the front stained a few shades lighter than body. logo is spag, there are two string trees and machines have been replaced by schallers. saddles seem orig. but suspect bridge has been replaced. neck plate is gold (maybe elite?) 4-screw with fender USA on it. anyone help?

Anonymous

I have an 1969 Ovation solid body electric in good condition. Anyone know what its worth?

Anonymous

: I have an 1960’S COMMODOR TWIN PICKUP SEMI ACUSTIC SUN BURST RED electric in good condition. Anyone know what its worth?

Anonymous

I have an old Takamine still in mint condition. It still has the original strings on it. The numbers inside it are EST1962 Japan, and the other number is F-450S-B. Would anyone out there no how much it is worth in Aussie dollars. Cheers

Anonymous

It probably worth a mint.

Anonymous

honfer bass similar to beatles time period…

Anonymous

My father had a martin guitar that is probably 1956-1957. It does have a tiny nick in the body of the guitar, but otherwise is in mint condition. Is there any worth to this guitar The numbers we found on the inside were 000-18 123483. I look forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous

: My father had a martin guitar that is probably 1956-1957. It does have a tiny nick in the body of the guitar, but otherwise is in mint condition. : Is there any worth to this guitar : The numbers we found on the inside were : 000-18 : 123483. : I look forward to hearing from you. donna: i don’t think you realize what you have. it is worth thousands. do not let anyone or any local music store tell you otherwise and try to buy it for next to nothing. i hope i am not too late in writing this to you. i would not hesitate to tell you that a interested guitar collector would cut off his leg to have this one. he or she would probably offer you upwards to between 5-10 thousand dollars for it depending on the shape it is in

Anonymous

: My father had a martin guitar that is probably 1956-1957. It does have a tiny nick in the body of the guitar, but otherwise is in mint condition. : Is there any worth to this guitar ummm.. yes, I hate to tell you what it’s worth. Actually, I don’t know for sure but I can find out for you. I do want to caution you about selling it though. You’re likely to find someone who would kill for that guitar so don’t sell it overly cheap!!!! Talk to me at [email protected] Bob : The numbers we found on the inside were : 000-18 : 123483. : I look forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous

We have a Martin and wondered what it is worth? The numbers on it are.. D-12-20 243901

Anonymous

I HAVE A 6 STRING BLACKBURST(COLOR) ACOUSTIC GUITAR FOR SALE NOT ASKING FOR TOO MUCH…MAYBE $150…POST OR EMAIL FOR MORE DETAILS…ITS GOING TO COME WITH A HARD SHELL CASE AND A STACK OF TABLUATURE…POSSIBLYY A LEATHER STRAP…LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED.

Anonymous

Is there any possibility this guitar is still for sale? : I HAVE A 6 STRING BLACKBURST(COLOR) ACOUSTIC GUITAR FOR SALE NOT ASKING FOR TOO MUCH…MAYBE $150…POST OR EMAIL FOR MORE DETAILS…ITS GOING TO COME WITH A HARD SHELL CASE AND A STACK OF TABLUATURE…POSSIBLYY A LEATHER STRAP…LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED.

Anonymous

: I HAVE A 6 STRING BLACKBURST(COLOR) ACOUSTIC GUITAR FOR SALE NOT ASKING FOR TOO MUCH…MAYBE $150…POST OR EMAIL FOR MORE DETAILS…ITS GOING TO COME WITH A HARD SHELL CASE AND A STACK OF TABLUATURE…POSSIBLYY A LEATHER STRAP…LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED. I am interested let me know where you are. is it possible for me to get a pic o the guitar? how long you have had it?

Anonymous

Yamaha SG3000 Custom For sale $ Offers. send e-mail for Photo’s

Anonymous

: Yamaha SG3000 Custom For sale $ Offers. : send e-mail for Photo’s Still for sale? Send Photos Please. Thanks.

Anonymous

: : Yamaha SG3000 Custom For sale $ Offers. : : send e-mail for Photo’s : Hi, realise I’m a bit late on this one but is still for sale? : Thanks.

Anonymous

In "King Nothing" by Metallica just before the soft part Jaymz cuts the signal from his guitar. It’s like the pickup just stops working and then comes back. I just want to know how the fuck he did it.

Anonymous

: In "King Nothing" by Metallica just before the soft part Jaymz cuts the signal from his guitar. It’s like the pickup just stops working and then comes back. I just want to know how the fuck he did it. The only way I know of how this is done, is by fitting a micro switch to your guitar ( a micro switch is what you get in a refridgerator door to turn the light on and off one of these will work just fine)Eddie Van Halen was the first to use one. You can hear him use it on their first album "Van halen one". Track three "You really got me" at the end of the guitar solo. Hope this helps Stebzy

Anonymous

just bought a used tascam 244- 4 track cassette recorder anyone know where I can get the owner’s manual?

Anonymous

Did you ever find the owners manual? I need one. Also how much did Tascam 244 cost you? Dom

Anonymous

I have a manual. Give me an address and I’ll ship you one. Do you know where I can get a rebulid kit for all the rubber and drive belts?

Anonymous

I am also in need of a tascam 244 manual… i am willing to pay for photocopying services, if only an original is available!

Anonymous

Also I have bought a 244, I have searched but the owner’s manual seems not to be on the net…

Anonymous

I also have a tascam 244, and desperatly need a manual, can anywon explain to me via e-mail how to remix tracks using and effects pedel? i was told this can be done, but it doesn’t seem to work?

Anonymous

I just bought one off of ebay tonight that has the manual included.. If you still need one then email me in about a week after I get it I’ll make and email you a pdf file of it. — [email protected]

Anonymous

: I just bought one off of ebay tonight that has the manual included.. If you still need one then email me in about a week after I get it I’ll make and email you a pdf file of it. — [email protected]

Anonymous

: : I just bought one off of ebay tonight that has the manual included.. If you still need one then email me in about a week after I get it I’ll make and email you a pdf file of it. — [email protected] Can I get a copy of that file as I have a portastudio I would love to make it do what it should

Anonymous

Hi there. I’m also working with a Tascam 244 and desperatly need a manual. If you could mail it to me or let me know of a site where i can get it, i would realy appreciate it. r.

Anonymous

: I just bought one off of ebay tonight that has the manual included.. If you still need one then email me in about a week after I get it I’ll make and email you a pdf file of it. — [email protected] Could you send me that file too? I’m also looking for that manual.

Anonymous

So what would you buy? Anybody got any advice (pos or neg) about either of these amps? I can get the Marshall quite cheaply, but I like all the different sounds of the Fender and they’re a bit to "new" for my liking. Anybody?????

Anonymous

: So what would you buy? This may be old news by now, but I would highly recommend the user reviews on both of these @ harmony-central.com. These reviews are invaluable when shopping for new/used gear. God bless, Stan

Anonymous

I would go to the store and check them out. Reading "reviews" on Harmony Central doesn’t tell you anything, since everyone will say his amp is 10 points and cool and the best amp in the world. I just got the 6100 and I like the amp very much. I also own a JCM 2000 TSL, which is similar, but this amp can be controlled with a MIDI-device. The Fender can probably also be controlled by MIDI, but is a full digital amp, which is not my cup of tea. Just stick to my advice: try them both with your own guitar in a room at low and high volumes and see what you like best.

Anonymous

I am trying to find an original Fender 12-string neck for a project guitar. Could be the neck from a Strat XII (electric), or from a Shenandoah or Villager (acoustics), any one of them would do just fine. Thanks!

Anonymous

I have an old Hohner Les Paul copy. It says Simone on the plate on the head. Is that the model? Also, where can I find the serial number?

Anonymous

my e-mail addr

Anonymous

If anyone could help, please do it. I need scores of Paco Pena – ‘Alegrias de Cordoba’ for 6-string guitar. I can change or buy them. Thank you anyway!

Anonymous

What is the technique for playing dirty? I heard it is going through 2 amps, but don’t know how to hook it up

Anonymous

Korg A5 effects pedal

This popular thread has been given its own page : Korg A5 effects pedal

Anonymous

I want to experiment making my own finger picks but can’t seem to find the plastic I need to work with. Does anyone know of a supplier? Thanks. Greg

Anonymous

NOW AVAILABLE IN CANADA FOR 1/2 PRICE USA. THESE SUPPORT CUSHIONS FOR CLASSICAL PLAYERS, RELIEVES BACK AND NECK PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH FOOTSTOOLS BY ELIMINATING THEM. AVAILABLE IN LARGE AND SMALL CONTACT [email protected] TO ORDER. PREVENT NERVE DAMAGE AND ENJOY MORE PLAYING WITHOUT THE PAIN FROM FOOTSTOOLS.

Anonymous

: NOW AVAILABLE IN CANADA FOR 1/2 PRICE USA. THESE SUPPORT CUSHIONS FOR CLASSICAL PLAYERS, RELIEVES BACK AND NECK PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH FOOTSTOOLS BY ELIMINATING THEM. AVAILABLE IN LARGE AND SMALL CONTACT [email protected] TO ORDER. PREVENT NERVE DAMAGE AND ENJOY MORE PLAYING WITHOUT THE PAIN FROM FOOTSTOOLS.

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me about the origins of this series?

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to get a manual for as AS 50?

Anonymous

i need the dementions of a coffin case so i can build one thanx

Anonymous

: i need the dementions of a coffin case so i can build one thanx I am building one now e mail Me for the demetions.

Anonymous

: : i also need the dementions of a coffin case so i can build one thanx : I am building one now e mail Me for the demetions.

Anonymous

I have a tele and love it . I want to duplicate twangy sound used by Brad Pasley,etc.

Anonymous

In my opinion the best way to "put some fire" into a tele is putting some Joe Barden pick ups on it. You should also have a good nut (graph tech works well) and good bridge saddles (for me old brass Esquire ones are a good choice. Good luck. Keep pickin’

Anonymous

I was wondering if i should buy a processer or a single effect to start with …i play punk and i have a band started, but my dirty channel on my amp isnt cutting it, so i need some suggestions…also, if u pick one, tell which i should buy and give me some tips. Thanks Josh

Anonymous

My advice for a Punk-rocker is to use single(durable) pedals.Most punk-rock doesn’t call for a lot of tones.It’s mostly about aggression! I’d say,get a decent dist./OD ,flanger/chorus,delay.If they break,jusy get another one. Could you imagine spending $500. on a processor,just to have some FAT BASTID spill beer on it??? Fucked up,ain’t it?? Good Luck

Anonymous

To each their own, but I still like the warm sound of pedals.(easier to use too) Check out a Marshall Jackhammer pedal. It has a wide range of distortion sounds for a lot of styles. About $80.00

Anonymous

Hi, Anyone out there have a nice Yamaki guitar for sale? Thanks, Nick

Anonymous

: Hi, : Anyone out there have a nice Yamaki guitar for sale? : Thanks, Nick N I have what I believe to be a Yamaki copy of a martin D-35. Sounds great, three piece back with the middle of the back being maple I think and the sides and rest of the back rosewood. Heavy on the inlay around body and soundhole. Does not say Yamaki anywhere on the guitar but I have narrowed it down this far. Am having someone look at it today to help with the I.D. Also has hexagonal inlay on the fretboard. E-mail me if you have any questions. J.

Anonymous

I have a Yamaki 12-string in good condition. Let me know if you’re interested.

Anonymous

Does anybody know where I can get the pegs that keep the strings in on my Tanglewood? each time I change the strings one or two pegs snap. does anyone know if there are any other type of pegs rather than plastic ones? Ken

Anonymous

ehh please im so stupid heh and i wanna know how to make a good punk effect on a korg AX100G thanks

Anonymous

you can borrow my guitar….

Anonymous

Does anybody have any lead guitar tablature for JUDAS PRIEST? Or does anyone know where I could get some lead guitar tablature. Please let me know and thank you in advance!! Peace!

Anonymous

: Does anybody have any lead guitar tablature for JUDAS PRIEST? Or does anyone know where I could get some lead guitar tablature. : Please let me know and thank you in advance!! Peace!

Anonymous

: : Does anybody have any lead guitar tablature for JUDAS PRIEST? Or does anyone know where I could get some lead guitar tablature. : : Please let me know and thank you in advance!! Peace!

Anonymous

: : : Does anybody have any lead guitar tablature for JUDAS PRIEST? Or does anyone know where I could get some lead guitar tablature. : : : Please let me know and thank you in advance!! Peace! Judas Priest nesecito la partitura de Hell Patrol si me la mandarian para poder tocarlas grasia pancho [email protected]

Anonymous

Does anyone want to sell a guitar amp? or distortion pedal maybe a heavy metal one. Please e-mail me. Thank you…Peace!

Anonymous

I got a new Ibanez PGM guitar, on fret from 1,2,3 the low E string to A,D,G,B, high E string. when I play my guitar with out plug into the amp I heard these buzz noise but when I plug it into the amp I don’t hear NO buzz noise or hear NO dead fret. why do it make that buzz noise ? if you can help me than do email me ! thanks

Anonymous

If the ‘buzz’ is up the neck (1st fret(s)) it probally isn’t ‘strong’ enough to get picked up, why you hear it unplugged… just dress up the fret if it’s the problem or raise the action a little till it goes away. : I got a new Ibanez PGM guitar, on fret from 1,2,3 the low E string to A,D,G,B, high E string. when I play my guitar with out plug into the amp I heard these buzz noise but when I plug it into the amp I don’t hear NO buzz noise or hear NO dead fret. why do it make that buzz noise ? if you can help me than do email me ! thanks

Anonymous

can anybody please tell me where i can fin the tab for paul gilberts video guitars from mars 1 classical?

Anonymous

algunas tablaturas de paul gilbert ?

Anonymous

im in a hurry, i need the tablature from "king of monsters" from paul gilbert, if anyone can tell me how can i find it i would be very gratefull, thanks

Anonymous

hello Im Mohammad

Anonymous

We gonna get all these lame posts like this one !!! : hello : Im Mohammad

Anonymous

I HAVE A BLACKBURST…VIRGIN…ACOUSTIC AND HARD SHELL CASE FOR SALE!!!NOT ASKING FOR TOO MUCH…REPLY IF INTERESTED OR EMAIL ME…THANKS

Anonymous

I am looking for some sound advice concerning my choice of acuostic pickups. I have a mid/low end guitar that sound good to me. I also have a great acoustic amp (Roland Brown model). I am looking for a pickup that allows me to play loud with little or no feedback (I can wish can’t I?) and sounds decent. I would like to do this for under 200.00 if possible. Thanks in advance for your advice. Richard

Anonymous

The undisputed champ for those using acoustic guitars at high spl’s and wanting to avoid feedback is the Sunrise p/u as used by Bono, Leo Kottke, Emmylou Harris, Lyle Lovett and many others. I personally have used mine for almost seven years now. You MUST get the p/u AND the solid state preamp for the "Sunrise" sound. BUT, it will run you about $300.00 – worth every cent. Jim makes 1000 units every year and they go quickly. Check out the Sunrise website for more info. God bless, Stan

Anonymous

i wonder ? if logic research labs in fullerton,calif. is still around and how might i go about getting my rotoverb fixed? hank

Anonymous

Hank, I also own a Rotoverb (Logic Research), and mine flaked-out years ago. But it sounded GREAT before it died. I hear the guitar, but I get no rotary action whatsoever. The numbers on the IC chips are too faded for anyone to read. Have you had any luck getting yours repaired? Thanks! Mike : i wonder ? if logic research labs in fullerton,calif. is still around and how might i go about getting my rotoverb fixed? hank

Anonymous

Also made by Research Labs, it powers up but I get no sound. all 4 footswitches turn on the LEDs. Anybody know where I can get it fixed – in Boston Mass.

Anonymous

Yes I know a very good tech who fixed perfectly a Rotoverb. But he lives in Italy, so I don’t know if you would send yours over here. The Rotoverb is back to life and it’s on his way to his owner to Texas, right while I am writing.

Anonymous

I have a guitar from when I was a kid…bought it for 10 bucks. Any thoughts on its market value would be great. Label Reads… Yairi Made in Japan Stamped with the number 270 No. 88 AD 1969 (year made…I got this one) Signed by Saduo Yairi. Thanks for your help!

Anonymous

I hope I don’t disappoint you but a 30-year old Yairi classical guitar cannot be worth more than $100 today. They are a good student guitar but that’s about it.

Anonymous

I beg to differ. From my experience both S.Yairi and K.Yairi guitars are considered to be fine quality instruments and a 30yr old one should be worth much more than $100.

Anonymous

Hi I got a 1978 GB-10 serial number J784387 Head stock production number is 0662 on the inside sticker any Idea what it might be worth ? the guitar is in excellent condition all original.

Anonymous

Depends if it´s japanese or korean. I have a korean GB-10, don´t know year of made. I guess mi guitar is about 1500 us Dollars A japanese one might be around 1800-2200. Year 1978: i don´t really know if there is something special with that year on that guitar.

Anonymous

They didn’t make the Korean version of the GB-10 before 1980. Check your serial numbers. the first and the third represent the year. I have a 1981.

Anonymous

I have a supro with a gumby headstock but the u and p are missing ( it has the capital S and ro. Where would I get a new plastic name Supro with the thunderbolt underneath.

Anonymous

how do I change the tremmlo system, so that I can use a different string guage, than what it is set for?

Anonymous

You can use any string gauge you want, just put em on, whats the problem ?? If it has a floyd you’ll just need to readjust the tension and intonation. : how do I change the tremmlo system, so that I can use a different string guage, than what it is set for?

Anonymous

Incubus patches... Boss gt6

This popular thread has been given its own page : Incubus patches… Boss gt6

Anonymous

Dear Sirs: I have in my posession a National lap top steel guitar.It has an ebony top and sides and is a six string. I,ve had it for a number of years now and was wondering who or what company made it and if it has any value as an antique guitar.Hope you can give me some information regarding this little gem.Thankyou. Sincerely Yours Ches Allen

Anonymous

i need help with my guyatone guitar. i need to know it’s value today, im not sure what year it was made but it’s old

Anonymous

just had GIVEN to me a really nice guitar which has a unique neck whose neck angle can be adjusted on the fly. had a really nice pro set up on it and it plays like a dream. I have .jpg photos if anyone wants to see it, but my question is how can I date it ? The serial no is model B 407. Any of you guys over in the States help me on this? Also with the guitar were some photos of the guy who owned it and one picture is taken in 1937. Cheers Kevin UK

Anonymous

Kevin, I also have a paramount guitar from the 30’s. I believe my guitar is from the first year of the Paramount banjo Co. Change over to guitars. The serial number is 224 so I believe the company made this in the first year of guitar production witch was 1934. This information I found on the net. I do have photo’s of the guitar. It’s all rosewood and has a second sound chamber inside that is round and can be veiwed through the f-holes. the guitar also came with original string packages from the 30’s. I also have the case.

Anonymous

Kevin, I also have a paramount guitar from the 30’s. I believe my guitar is from the first year of the Paramount banjo Co. Change over to guitars. The serial number is 224 so I believe the company made this in the first year of guitar production witch was 1934. This information I found on the net. I do have photo’s of the guitar. It’s all rosewood and has a second sound chamber inside that is round and can be veiwed through the f-holes. the guitar also came with original string packages from the 30’s.

Anonymous

I have one also; had it since I was 12 years old (now almost 60. It sounds as good today as it did then. I’m not sure how to date it; I search the web from time to time trying to answer that question.

Anonymous

: I was given a paramount archtop which i had to restore and would like to find out anything else about the maker of my guitar. As in where they where made, what years they where produced and really just anything Thanks Miles Canada

Anonymous

Those guitars are plentiful and though not worth much, if you like it keep it around and enjoy it. : just had GIVEN to me a really nice guitar which has a unique neck whose neck angle can be adjusted on the fly. : had a really nice pro set up on it and it plays like a dream. : I have .jpg photos if anyone wants to see it, but my question is : how can I date it ? The serial no is model B 407. : Any of you guys over in the States help me on this? : Also with the guitar were some photos of the guy who owned it and one picture is taken in 1937. : Cheers : Kevin : UK

Anonymous

Me guitar stinks. I’l lsell ya it for tree fetty or fiddy cent.

Anonymous

: Me fiddy cent is worth more than your futtin dallar ill crack you over the head with a sac of crackies teeth.

Anonymous

Now boys, quit your arguin’ or i’ll kick all yer arses.

Anonymous

Can somone tells what is a good brand of pedal to get and what kind should I get

Anonymous

I have the DOD grunge distortion pedal, and that thing rocks. My friend has a boss overdrive pedal adn the grunge pedal can replicate that boss pedals sound to the tee at about the 2nd out of 7 levels of distortion (meaning you can make this sound pretty damn distorted) I dont care what others say bad about this pedal cause chances are if their bad mouthing it that means they havent really tried it cause this things beast!

Anonymous

: Can somone tells what is a good brand of pedal to get and what kind should I get BOSS,BOSS,BOSS. Always BOSS.

Anonymous

Look,dude.For $50.00 get a Smash-Box.It is beautifuly E.Q.’d all notes in big chords rig out.Even on the G and D strings. It has one flaw,it’s a little frail.So,keep it CLEAN and try not to knock it around too much.Put it away when not in use. DS-1’s are o.k. but they’re not as open sounding as the SM-7. Pods are cool,but they’re too difficult to use live.And if you break it,you’re in a world of shit! At it’s price the SM-7 is disposable. So far the only(less $100)pedal that out does it,is the Rampage by Rocktron.Which is more flexible. Good Luck P.S.Make sure you invest in a decent amp though.

Anonymous

Get a POD : Can somone tells what is a good brand of pedal to get and what kind should I get

Anonymous

first of all,, i would think that your amp has distortion, but if it don’t,, then the best kind would be a digitech metal master

Anonymous

Marlin is good

Anonymous

I like sami hommm tac spetetti and meat ball and hotdog with relish oh yeah lot a relish o and chip and alll go in ma belly mmmmmmmmmmmmuckle

Anonymous

I jsut pooed myself

Anonymous

I have a Kay guitar I bought in 1953, I still play it from time to time, anybody can give me an idea of the value ?

Anonymous

: I have a Kay guitar I bought in 1953, I still play it from time to time, anybody can give me an idea of the value ? I have a Kay guitar with stamp #N4 please tell me something about it…It’s missing the bridge….I bought it from a yard sale.

Anonymous

$5, 000 US

Anonymous

cool guitars at http://www.goatse.cx

Anonymous

keep yer homo stuff on yer homo boards please : cool guitars at http://www.goatse.cx

Anonymous

Ass

Anonymous

Hi guys. I am a big fat idiot.

Anonymous

Stop listening to rap and you could lose up to 50 pounds..

Anonymous

rap rules so does eminem the best rapper ever

Anonymous

. what ya doing all the time?? in the woods? in the woods?

Anonymous

I’ll give you 20 pounds of pepsi if you kill Perry.

Anonymous

Shup

Anonymous

I rape small children.

Anonymous

IP fowarded : I rape small children.

Anonymous

http://www.Stitchmouth.50g.com (spread the word)

Anonymous

If you don’t know StitchMouth, you will. We fight for Rock and Roll (pop punk must die) http://www.StitchMouth.50g.com

Anonymous

If you don’t know StitchMouth, you will. We fight for Rock and Roll (pop punk must die) http://www.StitchMouth.50g.com

Anonymous

does anybody knows any kind of patch… with a little of Mike Eizinger’s syle???? or another "that kind" guitar player??????? pleaseeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous

i need giutar cords for weezers first album

Anonymous

: i need giutar cords for chris de burghs first album

Anonymous

: i need giutar cords for weezers first album hello there try http://www.guitar tab universe you`ll find all you desire there mate… have fun….

Anonymous

Does anyone out there no if this company exist today or what years they were in business. Thanks

Anonymous

: Does anyone out there no if this company exist today : or what years they were in business. : Thanks I bought a Voston six string in 1966. Excellent construction and quality. Still have it but it has a broken brace and the action needs to be adjusted, but other than that it’s been an excellent guitar.

Anonymous

i have a 12-string bought in 1969. quality wood and finish. quality inlays, etc. but shitty construction and sound. the bridge is giving way, and is in need of reinforcing. how do i do that? thanks for the posting. good luck, jim in mississippi usa

Anonymous

Download free videoclips by: Coleman Hawkins Julian Adderley "Cannonball" John Coltrane Charlie Parker Dizzy Gillespie Boney James 1986 VII Festival Jazz Jacksonville (Gerry Mulligan, Branford Marsalis, Nick Brignola) Jay Beckenstein (Spyro Gyra) Sophie Alour and other great artists… section: Videoclips Jazz/Sax => http://spazioinwind.libero.it/gabrielesax/ Thanks Gabriele (Italy)

Anonymous

: Download free videoclips by: : Coleman Hawkins : Julian Adderley "Cannonball" : John Coltrane : Charlie Parker : Dizzy Gillespie : Boney James : 1986 VII Festival Jazz Jacksonville (Gerry Mulligan, Branford Marsalis, Nick : Brignola) : Jay Beckenstein (Spyro Gyra) : Sophie Alour : and other great artists… : section: : Videoclips Jazz/Sax => : http://spazioinwind.libero.it/gabrielesax/ : : Thanks :rocco (Italy)

Anonymous

Is there a site where I can look up manufacturer logos in order to identify the maker of my guitar. It’s an older model with a logo I can’t identify. Thanks,Joe

Anonymous

: Is there a site where I can look up manufacturer logos in order to identify the maker of my guitar? Thanks, Anna

Anonymous

Experienced guitar-new to reggae…what would best guitar and amp be and how to get best tone?

Anonymous

: Experienced guitar-new to reggae…what would best guitar and amp be and how to get best tone? the best guitar would be a Gibson Les Paul with a Fender twin reverb amp, just like Bob

Anonymous

: Experienced guitar-new to reggae…what would best guitar and amp be and how to get best tone? clean tone on preferably a fender or fender sounding amp. maybe a little reverb and or tremolo pedal

Anonymous

I am building a strat style guitar with preamp; does anybody have ideas on best location to route cavity for the battery box? I’ve heard of them placed on underside of the pickguard, but pulling it up everytime to change a battery is not all that appealing.

Anonymous

I have software for pc{procesor must be>700mhz for best results}.Have more of 50 blend-pop,rock,heavy,hard,blues,jazz….great sound!Send me a mail for more!

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Hi, I can’t set a patch that I like with zoom 606. Can you tell me where can I find some patch to play Weezer, Blink 182, Nirvana and so on? Thanx : )

Anonymous

I can’t work out how to preset an order of patches eg, A1 to F1 instantly, the manual isn’t much help.

Anonymous

: Hi, I can’t set a patch that I like with zoom 606. : Can you tell me where can I find some patch to play van halen

Anonymous

: Hi, I can’t set a patch that I like with zoom 606. : Can you tell me where can I find some patch to play linkin park, Blink 182, Nirvana and so on? : Thanx : )

Anonymous

The World’s Most Romantic, Unique and Fun Dating Ideas… http://www.creativedateideas.com/?hop=surfside.300dates

Anonymous

les paul copy by renegade

This popular thread has been given its own page : les paul copy by renegade

Anonymous

http://www.PedalSteel.us Magazine – For ALL types of Steel, Slide, and Pedal Steel Guitar Players! http://www.PedalSteel.us Magazine

Anonymous

I want to have a dowland about the instrumental music

Anonymous

Help me!! How I can to lock my Flod Rose for only drop the whammy bar? I want to use tremelo for strings go to flat. With a wooden Block, where I would to put this? Thanks.

Anonymous

GP4 claims to have a WAV exporting feature, but everytime i try to export a song to WAV format, the audio file comes completely empty. I tried changing each and every of my midi setups, but none of them seemed to work ok to be rendered to WAV. And i can’t use wingroove, ‘cuz my soundboard’s midi quality is way better. The ideal for me is to export instrument by instrument to WAV with GP4, and yet, i can’t do it. What should i do?

Anonymous

Husband had a guitar that said Frampton at the top – – black with gold – – possibly a copy of a Les Paul guitar – -he had it in the early 80s… Any one know who made this guitar? Sue

Anonymous

Hi, Can you send me a photo? Maybe I can identify it for you. Are you interested in selling it? Grady : Husband had a guitar that said Frampton at the top – – black with gold – – possibly a copy of a Les Paul guitar – -he had it in the early 80s… Any one know who made this guitar? : Sue

Anonymous

: Husband had a guitar that said Frampton at the top – – black with gold – – possibly a copy of a Les Paul guitar – -he had it in the early 80s… Any one know who made this guitar? : Sue No I don’t know who made it Sue, but just go ahead and mail it to me. LOL Just kiddin’ Peace 😉

Anonymous

I would like some info on a Charvel i own it has serial:281185 neck plate says forth worth texas,it has 2 single coil picks and 1 humbucker a floy rose tremolo,is in white pearl colour,1 volum knob and 2 tone+3 3 small tone knobs . what modell is it ,is it a japanese mede guitar and from what year is it.

Anonymous

looking for these guitars!

Anonymous

Hi, everybody… This seems to be a very well-visited forum… Am I right???

Anonymous

There’s only like 10 people here that give good advice, the others just talk shit and **** around, plus bob was dead on, its a waste posting anything here cuz no one ever answers your post…. And the pop ups are like every min, since they like advertising so much, i’ll do a little of my own…. Go to Ultimate-guitar.com, its way better and the forums will help you more.

Anonymous

: There’s only like 10 people here that give good advice, the others just talk shit and **** around, plus bob was dead on, its a waste posting anything here cuz no one ever answers your post…. No – no one ever answers posts just the way you didn’t 🙂

Anonymous

This site sucks and is nothing more than a popup advertising gimmick, there is no content here at all, looks like 90% of posts go unanswered, and almost all the answers are vulgur crap anyways. GoTo to wholenote.com, you’ll find it much better than this hole.

Anonymous

Harmony H166 Parts

This popular thread has been given its own page : Harmony H166 Parts

Anonymous

12-String, Espana, made in finland

This popular thread has been given its own page : 12-String, Espana, made in finland

Anonymous

I have a Kramer electric guitar and i bought it from a guy in a band so i dont know much about it. Its mid to late 80’s and it has a custom paint job that looks kinda like an octopus. Im lookkin to sell it. I heard it was worth alot so if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it. THanks ZACH

Anonymous

: I have a Kramer electric guitar and i bought it from a guy in a band so i dont know much about it. Its mid to late 80’s and it has a custom paint job that looks kinda like an octopus. Im lookkin to sell it. I heard it was worth alot so if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it. THanks ZACH any kramer before 1984 was most likely top of the line if the paint job is original. these were actually the better constructed kramers before they sold out and started making them in taiwan or korea

Anonymous

: I have a Kramer electric guitar and i bought it from a guy in a band so i dont know much about it. Its mid to late 80’s and it has a custom paint job that looks kinda like an octopus. Im lookkin to sell it. I heard it was worth alot so if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it. THanks ZACH any kramer before 1984 was most likely top of the line if the paint job is original. these were actually the better constructed kramers before they sold out and started making them in taiwan or korea

Anonymous

custom made guitars

This popular thread has been given its own page : custom made guitars

Anonymous

Hello All, I am looking for a kind of "multichannel" guitar pickup which is able to take each single string on an own output. Do you have such a product or could you give me any hints. thanks in previous Ralph

Anonymous

Seville Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Seville Guitar

Anonymous

I want to get an electrical guitar, but i dont know which kind to get. Id like a Wolfgang or a Fender Stratocaster, but will someone please tell me the best kinds out there?

Anonymous

hmmmm…there is no such thing as the best guitar, there are lots of things that make a guitar better for the person who plays it.it depends on what kind of music you like and what sound your going for,what your style is.if your just starting your probly going to get a beginners guitar(which might not be the greatest guitar)but they work.you can get a good ibanez for about 300 or a squier for less than 100 but you will just have to go to you nearst music store(dont be embarresed)and pick up a few guitars plug em in and fuck around with them,see if you like the way certin guitars sound and how they feel on you…that is the only way you wiil find a guitars that is good for you.

Anonymous

I recently purchased an Epiphone Sherarton II jazz style guitar and as it being my first electric guitar I was wondering if anyone had any pointers on the best way to restring it. It looks like you can either slide the strings directly out of the back of the bridge plate or take the bridge plate off. I don’t want to have to remove parts if it is not necessary. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Todd

Anonymous

i want one but i dont want to pay 110 for a big piece of plastic so i need the dimentions so i can build one in wood shop….if you have one plz give me the dimentions of all the sides and thickness and all that good shit,and anything else you think would help thanx.

Anonymous

yeah im buildin one for my warlock and the dimentions to that is 3 ft 10 in. long,1 ft at the bottem and the two little ones at the bottem are also a ft each and at the part where it spreads out its 1 ft and 16 in. wide and as for hight it duznt really fuckin matter as long as the shit fits,and yeah im buildin one for my warlock so i dunno if yours will fit but i hope i helped

Anonymous

hey i want to have a guitar leason so help

Anonymous

: hey : i want to have a guitar leason so help me find the greates leason

Anonymous

: hey : i want to have a bassleason so help

Anonymous

: hey : i want to have a guitar <B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">leason</B> so help

Anonymous

: : hey : : i want to have a guitar leason help please

Anonymous

What part of the world are you in?

Anonymous

Hey Angel, go to http://www.guitartricks.com and click on my name, i have great lessons there for free, and if you get interested i do instuctional videos. Check it out

Anonymous

I Have a Gibson Epiphone SG Juniour model in pure black with all original parts. It is in average condition to say I don’t know how old it is. I recentley bought it for £30 and wanted to know how much it is really worth. Pls help. Scott

Anonymous

there worth about 400 new so it depends on the condition but probly from 250-300 if its in good shape

Anonymous

Sigma Martin DR35

This popular thread has been given its own page : Sigma Martin DR35

Anonymous

DOD death metal distortion pedal with low and mid set a little over half and high wherever you want. play a guitar with humbukers preferably Duncan Design of any metal guitar (I play a Jackson) and set pick up switch to the front you can also through in a Q series cry baby but you lose sustain This is the best way I know and nobody can tell the difference

Anonymous

: DOD death metal distortion pedal with low and mid set a little over half and high wherever you want. play a guitar with humbukers preferably Duncan Design of any metal guitar (I play a Jackson) and set pick up switch to the front you can also through in a Q series cry baby but you lose sustain : This is the best way I know and nobody can tell the difference

Anonymous

the best cheap way to get the sound like me, is to buy a ( around 69$ ) blues-pedal, and an overdrive/distortion pedal.. kick the distortion or overdrive to the max, and play alittle wth the blues pedal while listening to som old G n’ R music.. ul find the perfect sound.. Sincerly yours, Slash alias. Saul Hodson

Anonymous

flambeau guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : flambeau guitar

Anonymous

I cant afford to keep buying the fluids, does anyone know other ways of cleaning bass strings.

Anonymous

I find that dropping the bass strings in boiling water for a few minutes makes them clean and bright again so they sound like new. I actually heard that Sting did this so I tried it, works great.

Anonymous

REST IN PEACE….the greatest guitar player that EVER LIVED. TOMMY BOLIN – James Gang, Deep Purple, Billy Cobham. Dont take my word for it…check out his music.

Anonymous

R.I.P Damn,how did he die?? He was a BADD MOFO!!

Anonymous

Tommy Bolin was from Avondale Colorado and his best work was with Zypher, fronted by a very dynamic female vocalist named Candie Givens, who also ODed. A great guitarist/songwriter, arguably the best.

Anonymous

Bolin died December 4, 1976 of multiple drug overdose. He was 25 years old. Very sad.

Anonymous

Jeez! I thought he died recently! Well,anyone reading this…..DRUGS MAKE YOU STUPID!!

Anonymous

Tommy Bolin was a gifted individual who like the many others we’ve lost before, Hendrix, Morrision, Joplin, et. al. were so far ahead of their time, and were so sorely misunderstood that they sought solace in escape, the same way the man who cheats on his wife seeks solace in alcohol, etc…we’re only human, and if you had to deal with the pressures they had, you might have done the same thing. So why don’t we stop and think before we judge another persons character.

Anonymous

Tommy Bolin was a gifted individual who like the many others we’ve lost before, Hendrix, Morrision, Joplin, et. al. are so far ahead of their time, and are so sorely misunderstood they seek solace in escape, the same way the man who cheats on his wife seeks solace in alcohol, etc…we’re only human, and if you had to deal with the pressures they had, you might do the same thing. So why don’t we stop and think before we judge another persons character.

Anonymous

rest in peace….the greatest "all around" guitar player in the world….hands down!

Anonymous

Where should I send my guitar-instrumental demo for a rewiev?

Anonymous

Supro Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Supro Guitar

Anonymous

Gibson SG-X Coral Color

This popular thread has been given its own page : Gibson SG-X Coral Color

Anonymous

Hi, I need a knob for the GFX 8. The foot switch needs slight repair, who would be the best man for the job, ie a guitar shop/ I don’t think Zoom hand out parts or do repairs you see 🙁

Anonymous

: Hi, I need a knob for the GFX 8. The foot switch needs slight repair, who would be the best man for the job, ie a guitar shop/ I don’t think Zoom hand out parts or do repairs you see 🙁 call samsontech custumer service at 1-800-372-6766 they have all the parts you need for your Zoom Gfx 8….

Anonymous

: : Hi, I need a knob for the GFX 8. The foot switch needs slight repair, who would be the best man for the job, ie a guitar shop/ I don’t think Zoom hand out parts or do repairs you see 🙁 : call samsontech custumer service at 1-800-372-6766 they have all the parts you need for your Zoom Gfx 8…. oops….If you cannot handle the repair of the pedal you can go to http://www.knpelectronics.com and they repair parts at $35 an hour… good luck

Anonymous

In the spirit of international understanding and cooperation among guitarists I am seeking to compile a translation list for all languages for parts of the guitar. There is very little in the official translation books or elsewhere for these terms. Not even in those big Web translation programs. It may not be important to the rest of the world, but it is to us. Please submit your translations here and I will publish it for all the world to see and use. Please submit the easy FORM below or email your answers to me at [email protected].    Thank you for your help,  Beth Vance

Anonymous

i need the color codes for prs pups

Anonymous

Charvel STX Deluxe guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Charvel STX Deluxe guitar

Anonymous

Hayashi guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Hayashi guitar

Anonymous

dear ser/lady i need a program that be abel to turn my computerto the good guitar electric fxbox. i will be thank you if you guid me to my pleases. pleas dont forget to anser this email. tank you

Anonymous

: dear ser/lady : i need a program that be abel to turn my computerto the : good guitar electric fxbox. : i will be thank you if you guid me to my pleases. : pleas dont forget to anser this email. : tank you FUCKING ILLITERATE!

Anonymous

i was wondering could anyone tell me, how could i get a good metal,alternative punk sound off my distortion pedal?(for my guitar)

Anonymous

: i was wondering could anyone tell me, how could i get a good metal,alternative punk sound off my distortion pedal?(for my guitar) Treble up 100% mids OFF Bass about 90% Drive/distortion 80-90%

Anonymous

i have had my fender strat since the 12th december 1964 bought at Hessy’s liverpool it’s a bit worse for ware and would like to buy original parts for it.where can i find a place to buy parts and get it re-sprayed

Anonymous

Does anybody know what a 40th anniversary strat is worth. or have any feedback on them?

Anonymous

: Does anybody know what a 40th anniversary strat is worth. or have any feedback on them? ===========================> worth about 75 to 125 dollars more than when purchased depending on the finish and hardware color. Does it have the 40th emblem on the headstock?

Anonymous

To readers in New Zealand: Where would I find a digitech XP300 ‘Space-Station.’Or a Hughes and Kettner Tube factor Distortion.

Anonymous

hello, I have an old guitar who looks like a Fender Strat but is not a Fender Strat. The brand is Vega Power. I would like to change the pickups for an better sound. I consider the Fender Vintage Noiseless or Lace sensor gold. ALso the Seymour duncan Quarter Pounds. Does anybody have some suggestions to get a very good sound. Thank in advance for your help. Paul

Anonymous

: i have a pussy but im a young man what should i do, <3 man with the pussy

Anonymous

Paul, First off the guitar you have is not a bad guitar, however; it be better to try finding an inexpensive strat. NOT A Squire but a good Strat. But if you like the you guitar try looking into EMG’s. They make a humbucker that will fit into a single coil hole. Emg pickups are great. you can get the warmth of a strat or les paul AND the edge of a Schecter or Ibanez. They cost about $60-$90./EA.

Anonymous

does anyone know a good site for downloading acords for all artists

Anonymous

: does anyone know a good site for downloading acords, ex du gammla fria nord av lars winerbeck

Anonymous

Does anuone knows a site where I could find a Guitar acords and notes for solo playing?

Anonymous

: does anyone know a good site for downloading acords for all artists

Anonymous

: : does anyone know a good site for downloading acords for beatles, or anyone?

Anonymous

I am thinking of electric pick up amp Taylor 810 any ideas..Problems ect…

Anonymous

: I am thinking of electric pick up amp Taylor 810 any ideas..Problems ect… I use the Dean Markley "Sweet Spot" UST, through a Baggs "Para-Coustic" pre-amp/DI for all of my performing instruments…excellent P/U, in my opinion.

Anonymous

Does anyone have a circuit diagram for the Carlsbro stingray guitar amp. my mates’ is just producing a hum and thats it – trying to fix it

Anonymous

Does anyone know which guitar pedal rammstein uses in their tracks????? Kay B

Anonymous

rammstein uses a flanger pedal

Anonymous

hey, its jon again. i was wondering what kind of pedals Richard uses for all of the song. i need to get one. im dying.i would appreciate it if you could answer back as soon as possible. thanks for ur time, jonthan

Anonymous

What would you put in the blank of this sentence: "Teenagers have thought the guitar was cool since __________." Who do teenagers think is the coolest guitar player now? Thanks a lot for your thoughts

Anonymous

I was wondering what type of guitar straps are better?? the nylon kind or the leather kind?

Anonymous

well both of the above guys are right. i would also add that the wider a strap you get the better it is a displacing the weight. so take that into consideration too.

Anonymous

: I was wondering what type of guitar straps are better?? the nylon kind or the leather kind? i prefere the nylon kind , more comfy

Anonymous

I’d say leather if you’re looking for comfort. Nylon straps are cheap n’ cheerful, and sometimes very pretty ! So, just go for what you like – Comfort, or looks 🙂

Anonymous

Tom DeLonge is GAY!!!

Anonymous

jonny is gay 07834239673 to giv him abuse

Anonymous

he prob is cause i know a gay tom as well

Anonymous

Tom Myers is a flaming homo… thats the real gay tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

pls tel me he’s not really gay cos i luv him. but if he is ile kil ur eva lovin asre in2 nxt year : Tom DeLonge is GAY!!! i hope ur jus screwin roun cos if he is ay ile hun u down 4 breakin tht 2 me like tht!

Anonymous

one time tom delonge even said that he was gay he even has a vidio of himself f$*king travis barker in the ass the only reason he married a girl was to prove people wrong

Anonymous

learn how to spell you dumbshit

Anonymous

REALLY? TOM GOAD IS GAY

Anonymous

Tom Goad is GAY!

Anonymous

TOM LIBBERACHI GAY!

Anonymous

: Tom Cox is GAY!!!

Anonymous

: Tom Cox from Australia Queensland 4160 is GAY!!!

Anonymous

Just ’cause he runs around in his undies doesn’t mean he’s gay 🙂

Anonymous

I have Just bought a BOSS GT6 effects processor to use with my Marshall DSL head to find that when i try to use the effects loop on the back of the amp to connect the GT6 up it doesn’t allow me to use all the patches. This does not occur if I use the input at the front of the amp. I have talked to a guy at Roland who tells me the two units are inconpatible, but not one of the sales people in all the shops I have called are aware of theis problem. Has anyone else had a similar problem and what did you do!

Anonymous

I bought a used am. stratocaster with serial number begin with Z1 ( 2001 ? ). Excellent condition, only one string guide, white pearl shell pickguard, no TBX or deltatone, only seven pin of selector wired, no inscription on back of pickups. Nice tone, but what about these pickups ? I think Texas Special but how can I be sure ? Can it be an AM standard ( but no writing on pickups ! ). Thanks a lot.

Anonymous

Hi, guess you are right. I also owning a strat beginning with z1 with the same features you have talked about. It is a New American Standard Stratocaster Texas Special manufactured in 2001. Best, Michael : I bought a used am. stratocaster with serial number begin with Z1 ( 2001 ? ). Excellent condition, only one string guide, white pearl shell pickguard, no TBX or deltatone, only seven pin of selector wired, no inscription on back of pickups. Nice tone, but what about these pickups ? I think Texas Special but how can I be sure ? Can it be an AM standard ( but no writing on pickups ! ). : Thanks a lot.

Anonymous

Boss ME-6 User manual

This popular thread has been given its own page : Boss ME-6 User manual

Anonymous

MY SON LIVING IN ESTORIL TAKES CLASSIC GUITAR LESSONS.I AM LOOKING FOR A MATSUOKA 80 CLASSIC GUITAR. HOPEFULLY THERE ARE STOCKISTS OR DEALERS IN PORTUGAL. PLEASE HELP.

Anonymous

hi, im exporting A b grade rose wood.with straight grains.with out any crack clear wood.front back and finger board.very competitive rates.please contact

Anonymous

I have one good condition Matsuoka 80 Classical GUitar selling now in ebay. Please follow the link to look for it, http://www.ebay.com. Item No. 2372240186. : MY SON LIVING IN ESTORIL TAKES CLASSIC GUITAR LESSONS.I AM LOOKING FOR A MATSUOKA 80 CLASSIC GUITAR. : HOPEFULLY THERE ARE STOCKISTS OR DEALERS IN PORTUGAL. : PLEASE HELP.

Anonymous

I have an old Gibson acoustic guitar (ES-5825) is the number on the back of the neck. I think it might be a Roy Smeck series. Any information on this guitar would be great.

Anonymous

J40 gibson

This popular thread has been given its own page : J40 gibson

Anonymous

HOW TO RESTRING A FENDER STRAT???

This popular thread has been given its own page : HOW TO RESTRING A FENDER STRAT???

Anonymous

I bought a second hand Fender Telecaster and the logo looks real on the headstock, but I can’t find a serial number on it anywhere. It says ‘Made in Japan’, that’s all. Is this is a copy passed off as the real thing? Is there another way to tell apart from the serial number? Any help greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

HI. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR TELECASTER IS A FENDER TELECASTER BUT AS ITS MADE IN JAPAN MEANS ITS A COPY .BEST WAY TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE A REAL FENDER OF ANY KIND IS LOOK AT YOUR BRIDGE AND ON YOUR BRIDGE SETTINGS IT SHOULD BE STAMPED FENDER ON ALL OF THEM .THE OTHER WAY TO SEE IF ITS REAL LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE HEADSTOCK AND ON EACH MACHINEHEAD FENDER SHOULD BE STAMPED ON EACH of the MACHINEHEADS ERNIE

Anonymous

nOW A DAYS THERE ARE no guiatr heroes just a bunch of kids playing simple power chords, nobody’s cultivating the same musicianship that Yngwie had, the grace of Steve Vai, Joe Satriani’s sonic sound and the Shred attack of Petrucii,Vinnie Moore, Paul Gilbert,Van Halen Iron Maiden, The awsome leads of Marty Friedman, Tracii guns, Blues Sraceno,Vito Bratta, Bettencourt, And many great talents, it seems that only Zakk Wylde is the one standing, glory to him, and no one in the mainstream these days can match his guitar playing,. All of true guitar fans outhere wake up and be a real, LEAD guitarist,it’s not just that you’re loud it’s the melodic and fast furious solos and a hard drineg riff…Power to metal guitars that will always reign.

Anonymous

You must have forgot kurt hammet, eric clapton, b.b king, joe satriani is still around playing, mark tremonti.

Anonymous

the guy from metallica sucks ass he is the worst guitarist i have ever heard play. I think Jimmy Page should be in the number 1 spot for guitar god of all time. the guy from metallica (who i cant remember the name of) shouldn,t be a guitar god at all.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

whats this worth? gibson can’t help. got pics HELP!

Anonymous

i haven’t seen smeagol on the board in awhile. you still alive out there dude?? 🙂 ,, any way i need help deciding which strings to get. i have an ibanez icx and,, well whut ones would you recommend?

Anonymous

I usually just go for D’Addario or GHS. I tend to change strings frequently and can’t afford all the high end stuff on a regular basis. As far as the guage of the strings I can’t really say without more information on your playing style, type of music you like, scale length of the guitar, etc.

Anonymous

D’addario 9’s are a pretty nice gauge and brand. 🙂

Anonymous

I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS WINMX! IT WONT LET ME IN! IT ONLY SAYS CONNECTING WITH A BLINKING YELLOW LIGHT.AM I PAYING FOR THIS SHIT? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO USE MY WINMX?

Anonymous

i know how to use winmx, but mine wont connect sometimes .. and when it doesnt connect i can download songs..so what do i do?

Anonymous

I just got winmx and i don’t understand how to use itwill someone help me.

Anonymous

I just got winmx and i don’t understand how to use itwill someone help me.

Anonymous

Are we supposed to care that you are an idiot? Tough shit for you asshole…

Anonymous

i may be able to help.i have had WINMX for about 2 months now.i have figured out some things.the songs that are in red or say for example–23 in queue means there are 23 people in line for that track you will be #24.just be patient and your turn will eventually come up.instead go for the songs that are in green or say for example-2 of 6 available. click on the song then click "download" on the choices above.if its being nice it should say "waiting for network reply" if it doesnt work try another song available.if it does work it will say "connecting".when a blue box comes up youve succeeded and it should start with 1% then 2%.this means how much of the song is downloading.to the very right of the screen you will see the timeL with green or flashing numbers underneath it {meaning how much time is remaining}.sometimes 33:00 or 25:00 for example means how long it will take to load.if it says like 2 hours or so forget it go for another one.i’m understanding with my dial-up’s slow-ass connection i have i have to be patient.its frustrating i know but give it a chance i have hundreds of songs just in a short time and you will to.if you have a burner and want to burn these songs to disc and may not know how,e-mail me back.hope this was helpful.have a good one.if its still blinking yellow sometimes it can take up to 5 minutes or so.check also on someone elses name if others share your computer,click on their browser to see if it will work.

Anonymous

Hi Max, I followed your reply to Tough..thanks it worked just great.

Anonymous

: I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS WINMX! i downloaded a song then i double clicked on it 2 play, and now i dunno where it has gone where do all my songs go wen iv downloaded them? help

Anonymous

CHECK YOUR "MY DOCUMENTS" OR "MY MUSIC".ANY MORE HELP LET ME KNOW

Anonymous

Maaaaaax!

Anonymous

: I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS WINMX! IT WONT LET ME IN! IT ONLY SAYS CONNECTING WITH A BLINKING YELLOW LIGHT.AM I PAYING FOR THIS SHIT? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO USE MY WINMX?

Anonymous

: : I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS WINMX! IT WONT LET ME IN! IT ONLY SAYS CONNECTING WITH A BLINKING YELLOW LIGHT.AM I PAYING FOR THIS SHIT? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO USE MY WINMX?

Anonymous

DO YOU NEED SOME HELP USING WINMX.?

Anonymous

: DO YOU NEED SOME HELP USING WINMX.? yah i have had it up for like 2 days and it still says connecting. Whats wrong with it? PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

I cant get it to download!

Anonymous

Hi, I started using winmx and kind of know how it works, but if i say start tonight and select a list of songs – they higlight in blue and are remotely queued I get that bit, I move up the list and sometimes get the song if I make it to the top of the queue. BUT if I log off and come back later then those same seections are stil on my list and I can click find sources now, but wil this mean its looking to see if that user who has the song is online then and there? And since the songs have "turned red" is it possible to get them queued again and into the blue again? I hope this makes sense cheers.

Anonymous

you are actually paying for that shit? haha, you can download it free anywhere. seriously its not that hard

Anonymous

sorry but winmx isn’t very hard 2 use… my 5 year old sister can use it

Anonymous

: I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS WINMX!I DONT KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES.AM I PAYING FOR THIS SHIT? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO USE MY WINMX?

Anonymous

Why is my downloading going so damn slow and why does it always say remotley queing. i better not be paying for this. i just startes 2 days ago. help

Anonymous

: Why is my downloading going so damn slow and why does it always say remotley queing. i better not be paying for this. i just startes 2 days ago. help

Anonymous

i may be able to help.i have had WINMX for about 2 months now.i have figured out some things.the songs that are in red or say for example–23 in queue means there are 23 people in line for that track ,you will be #24.just be patient and your turn will eventually come up.instead go for the songs that are in green or say for example-2 of 6 available. click on the song then click "download" on the choices above.if its being nice it should say "waiting for network reply" if it doesnt work try another song available.if it does work it will say "connecting".when a blue box comes up youve succeeded and it should start with 1% then 2%.this means how much of the song is downloading.to the very right of the screen you will see the "timeL" with green or flashing numbers underneath it {meaning how much time is remaining}.sometimes 33:00 or 25:00 for example means how long it will take to load.if it says say 2 hours or so forget it go for another one.i’m understanding with my dial-up’s slow-ass connection i have i have to be patient.its frustrating i know but give it a chance i have hundreds of songs just in a short time and you will to.if you have a burner and want to burn these songs to disc and may not know how,e-mail me back.hope this was helpful.have a good one

Anonymous

when i try to download a song it will but after awhile it will not download anything it always says connection timed out every time why?

Anonymous

Reply to all who are confused to this Brilliant software. WinMX is COMPLETELY FREE to use. When the software is started at first it asks you what connection speed you have 56K, 128K, Cable, DSL, ADSL etc. If you are unsure simply select UNKNOWN and then select a username to be displayed online. All this software does is shares your My Music folder or any other you have allocated for peer2peer. You goto the main page and click on the search and enter the name of the group, artist or song and it will search everyone who has the network with the search parameters you have entered. If there is then simply click on the selected song or artist and click Download ( or double click ) and it will start to download. Click on the Transferes button on the main page and this will diplay all your current downloads. Remember that you can only download the song if the person you have selected to download from is currently online at the same time otherwise you will be placed in a queueing system along with others. If you are in a queue then you could serach for similar songs and this might resolve it. Hope this helps

Anonymous

I am a first time user to WinMX. Can someone please tell me how to use WinMX. I thought it would be simple but everytime I click download it starts to download and then eventually the download turns red and I don’t know what to do. Thanks

Anonymous

: I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS WINMX! IT WONT LET ME IN! IT ONLY SAYS CONNECTING WITH A BLINKING YELLOW LIGHT.AM I PAYING FOR THIS SHIT? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO USE MY WINMX? winmx is hard to get your head round… you need to go into the settings and change them around… downloads to the highest it will go, uploads bout half way and the rest on full….you need to be patience with this one i preffer Kazza myself it`s easier and you get more options…winmx is free…kazza is free….. try kazza light….

Anonymous

: : I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS WINMX! IT WONT LET ME IN! IT ONLY SAYS CONNECTING WITH A BLINKING YELLOW LIGHT.AM I PAYING FOR THIS SHIT? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO USE MY WINMX? : winmx is hard to get your head round… you need to go into the settings and change them around… downloads to the highest it will go, uploads bout half way and the rest on full….you need to be patience with this one i preffer Kazza myself it`s easier and you get more options…winmx is free…kazza is free….. try kazza light…. Dan…… Zasto kad upisem naziv izvodjaca i pjesme i kliknem search ili download nista se nedesava vec mi se neke dr.pjesme skidaju???

Anonymous

Everyone check out this Robert Randolph guy! I just listened to his CD today adn it was AMAZING. He’s even got a contest going to win a steel guitar!

Anonymous

: Everyone check out this Robert Randolph guy! I just listened to his CD today adn it was AMAZING. He’s even got a contest going to win a steel guitar!

Anonymous

Not only have I heard him, I also know Robert Randolph

Anonymous

Soy un guitarrista zurdo que quiere comprar una guitarra electrica,la marca que he encontrado con mas modelos zurdos es Stagg,quisiera saber que tal es esta marca.Si me recomindas otras marcas.Gracias!

Anonymous

Could someone PLEASE help me Identify this model? I havent seen any like it on the website or anywhere. If I need parts I dont know what to get. Its a flatback acoustic with electric & 3 band eq. Heres the weird thing… Its like a bright sunburst color but with a flame shape sound hole instead of the usual round one. all it says is Morris on the headstock. It has 6 tuners on 1 side. I realy need someones help. Is this a rare guitar? Thanks again.

Anonymous

ANY KIND!

Anonymous

Can anyone help me with a manual for the boss me 6 guitar effects pedal. Thankyou

Anonymous

Hey man try this PRODUCT SUPPORT – THE MIDI STORE … with the pedals of the ME-6. This allows a user to treat the ME-6 as 6 … at will with the footswitches, just as if you had individual BOSS compact pedals. … http://www.synthman.com/roland/support/ turbostarts/TURBO/ME6.html – 5k – Cached – Similar pages hope its a help rock on : Can anyone help me with a manual for the boss me 6 guitar effects : pedal. : Thankyou

Anonymous

i have the manual if you want me to scan it and email it. : Hey man try this : PRODUCT SUPPORT – THE MIDI STORE : … with the pedals of the ME-6. This allows a user to treat the ME-6 as 6 … at will with : the footswitches, just as if you had individual BOSS compact pedals. … : http://www.synthman.com/roland/support/ turbostarts/TURBO/ME6.html – 5k – Cached – Similar pages : hope its a help : rock on : : : Can anyone help me with a manual for the boss me 6 guitar effects : : pedal. : : Thankyou

Anonymous

I am looking at buying my 1st acoustic guitar. I would like to keep it under $250 and something that will be easy to play. So far it seems the Ibanez AW10 and the Washburn D10S appear to best. Any recommendations?

Anonymous

I say Ibanez! Im getting it soon as well, with a stika spruce top ( solid!!! sounds much better then laminated ) diecast tuners ( stay in tune longer ) for such a bloody low price it cant be better for you, really, its not a cheap peace a junk for that price, its rather amazing

Anonymous

i am trying to get a good Watery sound from my effects, i was wondering if anyone out there has any good sugesions. i have tride auto wah tremelo different delays and phasers and i just cant get the right combo.

Anonymous

What kind of Phaser do you use?? The Boss PH-2,mixed with a nice chorus can be very liquid. PH-2’s are wild phasers that have lots of resonance to them. Good Luck

Anonymous

right now i am using the Johnson Millenium so i have a very large selection of phasers. i will mess around a little more and see what i can come up with. Thanks

Anonymous

vintage for price -consider ther cheapest models – miked up u will be stunned by thw sound – I used to rate my ovation etite spatial which cost me … go resonator. Try the wood body ones – Mr bicuit – discontiued ephiphone model is a perfect intro. the metal bodied ones are aspecialist instrument, look for the cheeper american models

Anonymous

Charvel Spectrum

This popular thread has been given its own page : Charvel Spectrum

Anonymous

duz anybody know any thing about where i can get info about my axe. i can`t find shit.

Anonymous

I like my old Takamine F-400 12-string: sounds OK, has been a good friend for 26 years. WATCH OUT for Guild 12-strings these days: warranty, string-buzzin’, and other problems, often, so proceed with caution. Keep jingle-janglin!

Anonymous

: I like my old Takamine F-400 12-string: sounds OK, has been a good friend for 26 years. WATCH OUT for Guild 12-strings these days: warranty, string-buzzin’, and other problems, often, so proceed with caution. Keep jingle-janglin! Sorry to differ with you…Guilds (even the Fender ones) are vastly superior instruments over Taks…if you can only afford a Japanese instrument (and no one’s knocking folks with limited budgets), buy an Alvarez…much better instrument than a Tak @ 1/2 the price!

Anonymous

: : I like my old Takamine F-400 12-string: sounds OK, has been a good friend for 26 years. WATCH OUT for Guild 12-strings these days: warranty, string-buzzin’, and other problems, often, so proceed with caution. Keep jingle-janglin! : Sorry to differ with you…Guilds (even the Fender ones) are vastly superior instruments over Taks…if you can only afford a Japanese instrument (and no one’s knocking folks with limited budgets), buy an Alvarez…much better instrument than a Tak @ 1/2 the price! *I know what you’re saying…I’m just saying that the new Guilds are of inconsistent quality, so be careful when shopping.

Anonymous

Anyone ever hear of a Ramirez GB3 or GR3? This would supposedly be a model not exported from Spain. May be bogus. Thanks

Anonymous

I’ve got a mesa triaxis and a 2:90 power amp. When I play powerchords on the low E string the sound is blurry. I can’t clear it up. what can I do. Is it the power amp or the triaxis?? I am looking for the Gary Moore kind of sount. Very distorted but still clear. I’m talking about the "still got the blues" sound

Anonymous

Hello Harm… I can relate to that problem. I have the same setup as you have and I had to do some seriuos tweaking berfore I got it the way I wanted. The unfocused and flabby bottom end that you are describing may be the result of too much bass on the triaxis. Depending on what lead mode you are using (Ld1 /Ld2) the bass control acts different. I’m using Lead2 Yellow as primary and using the deep switch activated on the 2:90. Roll back on the bass a bit add an EQ between the Triaxis and the 2:90 if you are lacking bottom end. The reason for the flabby bottom may be because in lead 2 the gain is added after the signal has passed the tone controls. So adding more bass to the signal will not produce more bass from the speakers but will result in distrorting the bass even more. There are some custom modifications that can be made to the Triaxis the are relativly cheap. But I think you can get pretty good results from experimenting somewhat. I hope this will help you getting the sound you are after. If not let me know…

Anonymous

I found this Morris MD-500 on the side of the street about 4 years ago and I can’t find anything about how much it was/is now. So any help would be awesome! -Tiffany AIM: tiffson13

Anonymous

Hi Tiffany, I have a Morris MD-500 which I bought in maybe ’85 and I thing I spent around 150 on it. I hope this helps. Let me know what else you’ve found out.

Anonymous

As you may guess I don’t know lot about guitars, but I have a guitar I bought in Brazil. Not real expensive but mid range. Now-a-days it is a problem. When I tune it in it is great in C when I’m playing with others, but change key and it sounds out of tune. It’s like it will only tune to one key. Even good players have the same problem with it.What’s wrong with it?

Anonymous

I CANT SEEM TO GET A REALLY GOOD METAL SOUND FROM MY LINE6 SPIDER AMP. I USE THE AMPS DISTORTION. ANY ADVICE ON TONE SETTINGS?

Anonymous

: I CANT SEEM TO GET A REALLY GOOD METAL SOUND FROM MY LINE6 SPIDER AMP. I USE THE AMPS DISTORTION. ANY ADVICE ON TONE SETTINGS? Is there a website where I can get tone setting for line 6 spider like crazy train and purple haze you the main setting?

Anonymous

: I CANT SEEM TO GET A REALLY GOOD METAL SOUND FROM MY LINE6 SPIDER AMP. I USE THE AMPS DISTORTION. ANY ADVICE ON TONE SETTINGS? i got one go to insane preset then set your gain to half then your low to a little less than half then your mid to a little less than half then your high to full REMEMBER: you must keep your gain at medium or you will get a muddy sound

Anonymous

: I CANT SEEM TO GET A REALLY GOOD METAL SOUND FROM MY LINE6 SPIDER AMP. I USE THE AMPS DISTORTION. ANY ADVICE ON TONE SETTINGS? ok dude…i am an expierienced metal player…ive been gigging since i was eleven in metal bands…wut u do is set the amp to recto(the insane sound is worthless…there is a point where u can have too much distortion) and set drive on all the way…bass at around 8, mids around 7, highs from 9 to ten, channel volume all the way, dial in a lil less than half up on chorus, no echo(every once in a while, some ping pong is cool), if u like reverb(i dont) put it up 3 to 4 notches and set the master where you like it…this is a wonderful sound…enjoy ~jojo

Anonymous

buy a new amp!

Anonymous

I have just begun playing the guitar. I know some of the chords and can play them pretty clean for the most part, but I have no direction. I think that lessons would help out a lot, but at the moment I do not have the time or the money. I was wandering if whoever is going to read this can tell me a few songs and strum patterns that I might be able to practice.

Anonymous

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/fredsiegle/strat/index.html Rare Ibanez one of a kind prototype pre-law-suit (1976) Strat copy. Custom made at the Fuji-Gen Gakki factory in Japan. This guitar is an Ibanez, but it’s built like a Fender with solid wood and one piece construction throughout. It is a prototype that Ibanez was considering for production. Because of the high quality construction, they decided it would be too expensive to build for the copy market. I purchased this guitar in 1977 directly from the Ibanez distribution center in Bensalem, PA when I was the manager of the repair department there. I used it for gigs and recording for a couple of years and then played it only a few times each year after that. I have recently decided to offer it for sale.

Anonymous

Saw something about it on Ebay. I was the janitor at Bensalem, PA and altered all the drawings that were copied from Fender. That’s why they will always be worthless Ibanez junk that only a clueless ebayer would buy. : http://mywebpages.comcast.net/fredsiegle/strat/index.html : Rare Ibanez one of a kind prototype pre-law-suit (1976) Strat copy. : Custom made at the Fuji-Gen Gakki factory in Japan. : This guitar is an Ibanez, but it’s built like a Fender with solid wood and one piece construction throughout. : It is a prototype that Ibanez was considering for production. Because of the high quality construction, they decided it would be too expensive to build for the copy market. : I purchased this guitar in 1977 directly from the Ibanez distribution center in Bensalem, PA when I was the manager of the repair department there. I used it for gigs and recording for a couple of years and then played it only a few times each year after that. I have recently decided to offer it for sale.

Anonymous

coming to florida 17-29 April. Like to buy a used voodu valve and see a couple of bands. Any web sites that might help. Thanks Ray

Anonymous

Ware can I buy a set of intonation keys for a Floyd Rose

Anonymous

Anyone know where I can get the year of my fender twin amp CR 269293

Anonymous

I’m 13 years old and am having to do a research paper. I chose to write about how to build an electric guitar. As part of my paper I have to interview several people. Could someone please answer my questions? 1. How do you make and equip the electrical parts and wiring of an electric guitar? 2. How long will it take, how time consuming is it? 3. What are the parts I will need? Where would be the best place to buy parts? 4. How do you measure the frets? 5. Approxiamately, how much will it cost to buy all the parts needed? 6. How do the Pickups pickup the sound the vibrating strings make? 7. What kind of tools am I going to need? Where can I buy these?

Anonymous

hi, i am 16 years old and making an electric guitar. i have no idea what the measurements are though! if anyone has some idea of any electric measurements please email me, thnx

Anonymous

Can someone email me the plans and how to make an electric guitar for any model

Anonymous

: Can someone email me the plans and how to make an electric guitar for any model

Anonymous

: : Can someone email me the plans and how to make an electric guitar for any model please

Anonymous

hey, i am making a 1958 Goth Gibson Explorer and i have no clue what the measuerments would be, if u know what the measuerments are or have access to some please email them back to me. thx man

Anonymous

is a strat kit for 150 quid good? email me

Anonymous

: I’m 13 years old and am having to do a research paper. I chose to write about how to build an electric guitar. As part of my paper I have to interview several people. Could someone please answer my questions? 1. How do you make and equip the electrical parts and wiring of an electric guitar? 2. How long will it take, how time consuming is it? 3. What are the parts I will need? Where would be the best place to buy parts? 4. How do you measure the frets? 5. Approxiamately, how much will it cost to buy all the parts needed? 6. How do the Pickups pickup the sound the vibrating strings make? 7. What kind of tools am I going to need? Where can I buy these? 8. What is the most important information (knowledge) I need inorder to do a good job?

Anonymous

: : I’m 13 years old and am having to do a research paper. I chose to write about how to build an electric guitar. As part of my paper I have to interview several people. Could someone please answer my questions? 1. How do you make and equip the electrical parts and wiring of an electric guitar? 2. How long will it take, how time consuming is it? 3. What are the parts I will need? Where would be the best place to buy parts? 4. How do you measure the frets? 5. Approxiamately, how much will it cost to buy all the parts needed? 6. How do the Pickups pickup the sound the vibrating strings make? 7. What kind of tools am I going to need? Where can I buy these? 8. What is the most important information (knowledge) I need inorder to do a good job? Hi 1) I buy all electrical parts and wire them into the guitar.I will be making all my own pickups the winding machine is almost done. 2)It takes me 40 hours to build a eletric threw neck guitar. 3)fretwire,bridge,tailpiece,trusrod,electric parts,tuning keys 4)There a ton of math formulars for this i have templates that fit into a saw that cuts the slots in the correct location.I buy from stewart mcdonalds ,lmi,carvin,wd music ,allparts, About $250.00 can build someones first guitar. 5)They pickup string vibratio using magnets and a eletrical circut. 6)Mostly coming wood working tools a few special ones but not that many.You can buy them from stewart macdonalds 7) Be carefull fingers dont grow back .Study books other guitars find a maker in your area and ask thats what i did.Most of us makers are very giving I have shown two people how to build and one builds a great guitar. Good Luck bick tremontguitars.com

Anonymous

Battery Limited was established in 1999, Located in Shenzhen, nearby Hong Kong, specializing in producing Nickel Cadmium and Nickel Metal Hydride rechargeable batteries. They are widely used in cordless phones, cellular phones, two-way radios, R/C toys, emergency lightings, power tools, household appliances, office equipments and OEM markets. Now we have more than 2000 employees and have 300,000 producing capacity a day, these products throughout China and many foreign cotntries. website:www.unitechbatt.com email:[email protected] telephone number:86-755-28509555-1063 fax:86-755-28506266 name :mike best price and service thanks a lot

Anonymous

Hey, i want to build my own guitar, but i havent a clue where to start, i have a good electronics background and would like to chalange myself. Can anyone help? if so E-mail me at [email protected] any plans, tips or suggestions are appriciated, thanks.

Anonymous

: : : I’m 13 years old and am having to do a research paper. I chose to write about how to build an electric guitar. As part of my paper I have to interview several people. Could someone please answer my questions? 1. How do you make and equip the electrical parts and wiring of an electric guitar? 2. How long will it take, how time consuming is it? 3. What are the parts I will need? Where would be the best place to buy parts? 4. How do you measure the frets? 5. Approxiamately, how much will it cost to buy all the parts needed? 6. How do the Pickups pickup the sound the vibrating strings make? 7. What kind of tools am I going to need? Where can I buy these? 8. What is the most important information (knowledge) I need inorder to do a good job? : : Hi : 1) I buy all electrical parts and wire them into the guitar.I will be making all my own pickups the winding machine is almost done. : 2)It takes me 40 hours to build a eletric threw neck guitar. : 3)fretwire,bridge,tailpiece,trusrod,electric parts,tuning keys : 4)There a ton of math formulars for this i have templates that fit into a saw that cuts the slots in the correct location.I buy from stewart mcdonalds ,lmi,carvin,wd music ,allparts, About $250.00 can build someones first guitar. : 5)They pickup string vibratio using magnets and a eletrical circut. : 6)Mostly coming wood working tools a few special ones but not that many.You can buy them from stewart macdonalds : 7) Be carefull fingers dont grow back .Study books other guitars find a maker in your area and ask thats what i did.Most of us makers are very giving I have shown two people how to build and one builds a great guitar. : Good Luck : bick tremontguitars.com Bick do you have any plans or instructions on how to build a guitar from scratch, If you do could you please e-mail them to me, my email adress is [email protected] Thank You Dan

Anonymous

Hi, can anyone tell me where can I find plans for making a electric guitar on the internet or if anyone could please email me them! Thanks

Anonymous

: Hi, can anyone tell me where can I find plans for making a electric guitar on the internet or if anyone could please email me them! Thanks

Anonymous

: : Hi, can anyone tell me where can I find plans for making a electric guitar out of wood on the internet or if anyone could please email me them! Thanks

Anonymous

Hey, my name is Chris and im from Ottawa, I’m attempting to build a guitar from scratch. COuld anyone email me a design with measurements and what materials i will need. Thanks, my email is [email protected]

Anonymous

Hi can i have the measurments to make guitars like a virgin, warlock, explorer, flying v or a telecaster?

Anonymous

: Hi can i have the measurments to make a guitar like a strat?

Anonymous

: : Hi can i have the measurments to make a les paul junior guitar?

Anonymous

im 16 and i need plans for an electric guitar that i am about to make, does anyone have any plans? if so please email me at [email protected] thanks

Anonymous

: im 16 and i need plans for an electric guitar that i am about to make, does anyone have any plans? if so please email me at [email protected] : thanks

Anonymous

I need plans for an electric guitar that i am about to make, does anyone have any plans? if so please email me at zarco.yon@bol : : thanks

Anonymous

: : im 15 and i need plans for an electric guitar that i am about to make, does anyone have any plans? if so please email me at [email protected] : : thanks

Anonymous

: : : im 14 and i need plans for an electric guitar that i am about to make, does anyone have any plans? if so please email me at [email protected] : : : thanks

Anonymous

i need plans for a cool guitar

Anonymous

: im 16 and i need plans for an electric guitar that i am about to make, does anyone have any plans? if so please email me at [email protected] : thanks

Anonymous

i am 16 from vancouver canada and i am intrested into making my own dubble neck guitar if anyone has ideas or a good plan please e mail at [email protected]

Anonymous

: : : : I’m 13 years old and am having to do a research paper. I chose to write about how to build an electric guitar. As part of my paper I have to interview several people. Could someone please answer my questions? 1. How do you make and equip the electrical parts and wiring of an electric guitar? 2. How long will it take, how time consuming is it? 3. What are the parts I will need? Where would be the best place to buy parts? 4. How do you measure the frets? 5. Approxiamately, how much will it cost to buy all the parts needed? 6. How do the Pickups pickup the sound the vibrating strings make? 7. What kind of tools am I going to need? Where can I buy these? 8. What is the most important information (knowledge) I need inorder to do a good job? : : : : Hi : : 1) I buy all electrical parts and wire them into the guitar.I will be making all my own pickups the winding machine is almost done. : : 2)It takes me 40 hours to build a eletric threw neck guitar. : : 3)fretwire,bridge,tailpiece,trusrod,electric parts,tuning keys : : 4)There a ton of math formulars for this i have templates that fit into a saw that cuts the slots in the correct location.I buy from stewart mcdonalds ,lmi,carvin,wd music ,allparts, About $250.00 can build someones first guitar. : : 5)They pickup string vibratio using magnets and a eletrical circut. : : 6)Mostly coming wood working tools a few special ones but not that many.You can buy them from stewart macdonalds : : 7) Be carefull fingers dont grow back .Study books other guitars find a maker in your area and ask thats what i did.Most of us makers are very giving I have shown two people how to build and one builds a great guitar. : : Good Luck : : bick tremontguitars.com : Bick do you have any plans or instructions on how to build a guitar from scratch, If you do could you please e-mail them to me, my email adress is [email protected] : Thank You : Dan

Anonymous

do u have plans on how to put together pickups from scratch please email me [email protected]

Anonymous

Hi my name is reece i am 14 and I want to make my own design for a guitar and make it. Can you tell me how to do it from scratch and the materials I will need thankyou.

Anonymous

Hi im tim and 14 from england, i have built an electric guitar with my dad and we made it out of rosewood, thin steel and PVC sheets(scratch board), if you have your design on your computer send it to me and ill give you some measurements if you want… tim

Anonymous

: Hi im tim and 14 from england, i have built an electric guitar with my dad and we made it out of rosewood, thin steel and PVC sheets(scratch board), if you have your design on your computer send it to me and ill give you some measurements if you want… : tim

Anonymous

hey tim. im sam. im 15 and im from england too! im making a guitar but i dont have the plans on my computer. i’ve taken the measurments off of another guitar but my design for my new one is a bit odd. it looks like the new g-extreme wher the bottom curves in. it looks a bit like: (\ || /) ) ( ( __ ) \/ \/ it is 450mm from top to bottom and about 350mm wide at the widest point. it would be about 250mm from the top of the curve at the bottom to the bottom of the neck. where do my bridge and my saddle need to go? where did you get the plans from the guitar that you made? sam [email protected]

Anonymous

: Hi my name is reece i am 14 and I want to make my own design for a guitar and make it. Can you tell me how to do it from scratch and the materials I will need thankyou. even if u want to make it from scratch u should buy my own neck.and ued probley ennd to buy some pickups from guitar center or somptin.and id be sure to use a hard wood for the body ,like oak or somptin.c ya.

Anonymous

i want to make an electric guitar for senior project…anyone want to help? email:[email protected]

Anonymous

: i want to make an electric guitar for senior project…anyone want to help? email:[email protected] what kind of guitar would u like it to look like.id go with just a fender stratocaster or gibson flying-V myself.

Anonymous

: : : I’m 13 years old and am having to do a research paper. I chose to write about how to build an electric guitar. As part of my paper I have to interview several people. Could someone please answer my questions? 1. How do you make and equip the electrical parts and wiring of an electric guitar? 2. How long will it take, how time consuming is it? 3. What are the parts I will need? Where would be the best place to buy parts? 4. How do you measure the frets? 5. Approxiamately, how much will it cost to buy all the parts needed? 6. How do the Pickups pickup the sound the vibrating strings make? 7. What kind of tools am I going to need? Where can I buy these? 8. What is the most important information (knowledge) I need inorder to do a good job? : : Hi : 1) I buy all electrical parts and wire them into the guitar.I will be making all my own pickups the winding machine is almost done. : 2)It takes me 40 hours to build a eletric threw neck guitar. : 3)fretwire,bridge,tailpiece,trusrod,electric parts,tuning keys : 4)There a ton of math formulars for this i have templates that fit into a saw that cuts the slots in the correct location.I buy from stewart mcdonalds ,lmi,carvin,wd music ,allparts, About $250.00 can build someones first guitar. : 5)They pickup string vibratio using magnets and a eletrical circut. : 6)Mostly coming wood working tools a few special ones but not that many.You can buy them from stewart macdonalds : 7) Be carefull fingers dont grow back .Study books other guitars find a maker in your area and ask thats what i did.Most of us makers are very giving I have shown two people how to build and one builds a great guitar. : Good Luck : bick tremontguitars.com Bick do you have any plans or instructions on how to build a guitar from scratch, If you do could you please e-mail them to me, my email adress is [email protected] Thank You Dan

Anonymous

hi my name i Jack Blaylock i am 14 and i am doing a chool project of maiking a eletrical guitar, i was wondering if you could send me some information and pictures my adress is: Rindle house burgh-by-sands Carlisle Cumbria England ca56aq if you could it would help me alot Thankyou!

Anonymous

: : : : I’m 13 years old and am having to do a research paper. I chose to write about how to build an electric guitar. As part of my paper I have to interview several people. Could someone please answer my questions? 1. How do you make and equip the electrical parts and wiring of an electric guitar? 2. How long will it take, how time consuming is it? 3. What are the parts I will need? Where would be the best place to buy parts? 4. How do you measure the frets? 5. Approxiamately, how much will it cost to buy all the parts needed? 6. How do the Pickups pickup the sound the vibrating strings make? 7. What kind of tools am I going to need? Where can I buy these? 8. What is the most important information (knowledge) I need inorder to do a good job? : : : : Hi : : 1) I buy all electrical parts and wire them into the guitar.I will be making all my own pickups the winding machine is almost done. : : 2)It takes me 40 hours to build a eletric threw neck guitar. : : 3)fretwire,bridge,tailpiece,trusrod,electric parts,tuning keys : : 4)There a ton of math formulars for this i have templates that fit into a saw that cuts the slots in the correct location.I buy from stewart mcdonalds ,lmi,carvin,wd music ,allparts, About $250.00 can build someones first guitar. : : 5)They pickup string vibratio using magnets and a eletrical circut. : : 6)Mostly coming wood working tools a few special ones but not that many.You can buy them from stewart macdonalds : : 7) Be carefull fingers dont grow back .Study books other guitars find a maker in your area and ask thats what i did.Most of us makers are very giving I have shown two people how to build and one builds a great guitar. I don’t have an e-mail address and I need the interview NOW. : Thank You Keiaunna

Anonymous

: : : : i work in a cabinet shop and woodworking is very interesting and challenging to me. ive been trying to teach myself to play guitar, but the guitar i have was my dad’s and is starting to really wear. i think it would be a great challenge to build my own guitar. i have a general idea of how to, but i would like a little assistance. if you could email me some plans and pointers that would be great. thanks alot. shaelum

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me about sc420? is it really superb?

Anonymous

: Can anyone tell me about sc420? is it really superb? only if you like punk and heavy mental is the guitar good

Anonymous

the sc420 rocks…it has sustain for days w/ the wrap around bridge…super smooth: : Can anyone tell me about sc420? is it really superb? : only if you like punk and heavy mental is the guitar good

Anonymous

I want more info on this model date of issue, value etc. Perfect condition great sound

Anonymous

what model guitar?

Anonymous

d

Anonymous

d

Anonymous

I bought a pedal(metal zone) a while back, put i can’t seem to get rid of this sort of buzzing sound when i turn on the pedal… I’v tried adjusting everything my amp and the pedal, someone told me i need some other pedal, like a compression sustainer..But i don’t know what thats for…Please Help

Anonymous

Throw the metal zone in the trash and go buy yourself a PRO CO RAT distortion pedal! Peace

Anonymous

: I bought a pedal(metal zone) a while back, put i can’t seem to get rid of this sort of buzzing sound when i turn on the pedal… : I’v tried adjusting everything my amp and the pedal, someone told me i need some other pedal, like a compression sustainer..But i don’t know what thats for…Please Help Could be a bad earth on your guitar. If you have single coil p/ups could be them.

Anonymous

Just try to turn the volume down on your amp, and put the distoration at middle level,while adjusting the EQ, most of the time its the EQ that gives all the trouble, if this donsn’t work then it might be your amp…. And with metal zone you have to really have the patience for getttin the right sound for dist… If your a beginner, metal zone was the wrong buy, a normal cheap dist pedal would have been better, but thats just my opinion…

Anonymous

: I bought a pedal(metal zone) a while back, put i can’t seem to get rid of this sort of buzzing sound when i turn on the pedal… : I’v tried adjusting everything my amp and the pedal, someone told me i need some other pedal, like a compression sustainer..But i don’t know what thats for…Please Help HI Here`s an idea don`t get mad at me Put the pedals aside and get all you can out of your amp and guitar first.I have playing a long time 20 years im old LOL I still don`t use a effect execpt reverb thats only at home live no way.People still laugh at first but not long .I learned this from a guitar teacher when I was 14 to 17 he was not a fan of effects until you master the guitar .He died in a motor cycle crash last year .He was the best guitar player I new personly and taught me this lesson.Please spend time playing clean or with the amps natual distition the results last a life time. Bick tremontguitars.com

Anonymous

Right now all i use is my delay pedal, i was asking around for a better Metal kinda sounding pedal, cuz metal zone give WAY TO MUCH FEEDBACK…..

Anonymous

Me 2 : Right now all i use is my delay pedal, i was asking around for a better Metal kinda sounding pedal, cuz metal zone give WAY TO MUCH FEEDBACK…..

Anonymous

I’m not sure how to explain it.A compressor keeps the signal from either "peaking"(being too loud) or "diving"(being to low).It keeps everything even,tight. METAL ZONE-the buzzing is an common problem with that pedal.The E.Q. section is too sensitive and needs to be re-tweaked if you change amps.I don’t like them much,but that’s just me.It has lots of gain,try keeping the dist.level down. You might want to try something easier to dial.I have a Smash-Box that I love.It does ONE thing,distortion!Just keep it clean. The RAT is great and I heard a lot of good stuff about the Digitech HOT ROD Dist.Music shops seem to like ’em…?? There are other decent ones. Hope this helps

Anonymous

Both are great guitars..but kh-2 is bolt-on. Wich one should i buy? Sorry for my shitty english

Anonymous

RR-1 is american made and will play better than a lot of guitars that cost twice as much as it. And as usual ESP will be pretty crappy.

Anonymous

People, I need to know the difference between a chrome cover humbucker and a open one, i want a pickup that gives good cruch and dont keep ringing when i palm mute, can any one help me?

Anonymous

: People, I need to know the difference between a chrome cover humbucker and a open one, i want a pickup that gives good cruch and dont keep ringing when i palm mute, can any one help me? The chrome covers are there just to make them look nice, they also block your signal. I would go for S/Duncan "Pearly gates" or a "Jeff beck JB1". Ive used both of these and they both sound great.

Anonymous

Chrome or open doesn’t really matter. Look towards a good Duncan or Dimarzio. You can go to their websites and compare attributes.

Anonymous

People, I need to know the difference between a chrome cover humbucker and a open one, i want a pickup that gives good crunch and dont keep ringing when i palm mute, can any one help me?

Anonymous

People, I need to know the difference between a chrome cover humbucker and a open one, i want a pickup that gives good crunch and dont keep ringing when i palm mute, can any one help me?

Anonymous

i have – roland Gi 10 /gk2a, 2 jensen speakers c12r, lee jackson perfect connection, tascam 414 portastudio,boss dr550,fender single alnico, set of 3 Jackson pickups H-S-S

Anonymous

Do you still have your GI-10? I have some gear for trade or will buy. markb111 at hot mail or markusb 111 at ya hoo : i have – roland Gi 10 /gk2a, : 2 jensen speakers c12r, lee jackson perfect connection, : tascam 414 portastudio,boss dr550,fender single alnico, set of 3 Jackson pickups H-S-S

Anonymous

I’m inerested in gi-10 + pickup. what is the condition and asking price?

Anonymous

i am interested in the tascam 414 portastudio can you email me? [email protected] Cheers kat

Anonymous

still have the gi-10? if so, would you sell it alone? if so, how much?

Anonymous

Do you still have any MIDI guitar gear? I’d like to get the Roland GK2A and the GI-10 or equivalents. Let me know what you needs are as well… RYUN : i have – roland Gi 10 /gk2a, : 2 jensen speakers c12r, lee jackson perfect connection, : tascam 414 portastudio,boss dr550,fender single alnico, set of 3 Jackson pickups H-S-S

Anonymous

Korg A5 Guitar effects pedal

This popular thread has been given its own page : Korg A5 Guitar effects pedal

Anonymous

i want to start playing either an eletric guitar or an ecoustic, what cheap prices should i be looking for and witch gutair would you recormend for me

Anonymous

I’d say start with the one you enjoy the most.Have fun,it’ll keep you motivated,you can always pick up the other one later. Guitars?? Hmm,$200.-$350. is about right.Squire(Fender),Epiphone makes decent stuff.Ibanez and Fernandez also.I’d stay away from locking tremelos for now. If you get a used guitar,make sure there isn’t a lot of fret wear and the neck is straight. Good Luck

Anonymous

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE YEAR AND HOW MUCH MY FENDER STRATOCASTER IS WORTH I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT ON ANY SITE THE SERIAL NUMBER IS MN427145 IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] THANK YOU

Anonymous

Does anyone out there know how to switch the locations of the preset patch sounds on a Boss ME-30? I lost the owner’s manual and I can’t figure out what to do without losing other preset sounds. I would really appreciate the help, I just want to put three sounds I use on the same bank instead of doing a tap dance to get to each one. Thanks.

Anonymous

: Does anyone out there know how to switch the locations of the preset patch sounds on a Boss ME-30? I lost the owner’s manual and I can’t figure out what to do without losing other preset sounds. I would really appreciate the help, I just want to put three sounds I use on the same bank instead of doing a tap dance to get to each one. Thanks. u push the copy button next to the edit and choose the bank u want to put them in….

Anonymous

is there a clean effect or function on the ME-30, i can’t find a bank with one in it. I bought mine used and im so lost because there is no owners manual. If anyone has a link to an owners manual for this ungodly piece of machinery then PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME.

Anonymous

I am trying to find some plans and instructions for building an electric guitar. Not any kits i want to make one out of scratch. thanks.

Anonymous

: I am trying to find some plans and instructions for building an acoustic guitar. Not any kits i want to make one out of scratch. thanks.

Anonymous

: i need help, I am trying to find some plans and instructions for building an electric guitar, as i need to do one for a school project so i have to do it from scratch thanks.

Anonymous

: I am trying to find some plans and instructions for building an electric guitar. Not any kits i want to make one out of scratch. thanks.

Anonymous

: I am trying to build an electric guitar and i was wondering if you can send me plans and informatioin on how to build them.

Anonymous

fuck wheres the damn follow ups i need this too

Anonymous

What the fuck is goin on. I can’t see the follow ups. I think this site sucks.

Anonymous

A while ago I lost my footswitch, and I’m already tired of changing channel pressing the button on my combo and I don’t whant to buy another footswitch. My amplifier is a Marchall Valvestate VS-65R. Does somebody have a schematic of a footswitch marchall of one button?

Anonymous

: A while ago I lost my footswitch, and I’m already tired of changing channel pressing the button on my combo and I don’t whant to buy another footswitch. My amplifier is a Marchall Valvestate VS-65R. Does somebody have a schematic of a footswitch marchall of one button? Hi ! I repaired a footswitch an hour ago. In what format do you want the schematic?

Anonymous

i own 2 electro harmonix cabs .and i use a crate head .these things sound awsome "like the bloodthirst album by cannibal corpse" but really i was wondering if any body knows anything about these .there russian, russian soft pine , and unfinished "look really cool" but im interested in them . what should i know about these

Anonymous

okay, this is gonna seem like a really dumb and pointless question, but i’m just curious. i have a ’96(roughly) squier stratocaster. it’s a mik, and i was wondering what kind of wood the body would be made out of. i can’t seem to find this information anywhere, so anyone who could help me out, that’d be great. thanks a lot! dano

Anonymous

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz try to send guitar pro 4 crack to my email [email protected] thxxxxxxxxxx very much

Anonymous

plzzzzzzzzz i need a crack for guitar pro 4, try to sand it to me if you can on [email protected]

Anonymous

Has anyone got this book? Did you learn the techniques in a short time? Do you recommend this book? I’d like to get some opinion if this is worth keeping. Thank you. Angel

Anonymous

Hey!! Im thinking of buying this book too a year later. is it good? are you as good as it said you would turn out to be? is it worth buying? if you could get back to me that would be cool! thanks Rory

Anonymous

I have an old cutaway elec/acoustic Hohner.(leyanda line) When I plug it into the desk I get no signal.Ther does not seem to be any battery power in the guitar. Do I need to use phantom power on the desk?

Anonymous

I’m da best!!!

Anonymous

The next best thing!!!

Anonymous

1969 Hernandis No. 1 classical guitar.

This popular thread has been given its own page : 1969 Hernandis No. 1 classical guitar.

Anonymous

Does anyone have information regarding the present day value of a Framus acoustic guitar, serial # 16039 model 5-34? The guitar was manufactured in Bavaria.

Anonymous

get a hendrix backing track player free at http://guitartuner.20m.com

Anonymous

: get a hendrix backing track player free at http://guitartuner.20m.com Dont bother it u want it for recording cause its midi files and sounds shite

Anonymous

where can i find dimebags tattoos

Anonymous

all over him…lol

Anonymous

Do you guys have an idea what portable midi device (no laptop) can i use for taking my processor’s presets with me all the time when touring? Just in case a factory reset is needed and i have to bulk dump my presets back to my processor? Thanx Robert

Anonymous

Hi everybody and thanks for at least trying to help me…i want to adjust my harmonics on my guitar that has a floyd rose tremolo…lets say the 6th E is 440hz open but at the 12th fret its sharp a little…i know i have to adjust it so the string is longer but how? thank you very much…would anybody know where i could find reliable boss gt-3 patches…thx

Anonymous

There is an actual article on adjusting Floyd Rose floating bridges on http://www.guitarnoise.com/guitar/tuning/

Anonymous

It should be the A string that is at 440. Here’s what you do. Tune each string. Next, start with the low E string and fret it at the 12 fret. If it is sharp then you need to move the saddle back…if flat you need to move it forwards. You can do that by loosening the string, loosen the allen screw that sits in front of the saddle, then move the saddle in the appropriate direction. Thighten everything and retune. Check again at the 12 fret. Repeat the process as necessary. Move on to the next string. Later

Anonymous

Hi All, My Dad wants a GT5. He is in India. He is not a very advanced Guitar player. I couldn’t afford a GT5 for $500 or $600. Is there any alternative system available to buy below $200 ? He is looks for a system that will sync Violin, Sitar, Veena like instruments. Thanks for the help.

Anonymous

your dad should keep to playing an acoustic.. i cant beleive this was the first fucking result that came up after searching.. "BOSS GT-5 purchase" in google.com

Anonymous

Anybody have one for sale…please contact me. Thanks!!!

Anonymous

i nhave ine that is lacquer not burst, but sounds amazing. jeremy : Anybody have one for sale…please contact me. : Thanks!!!

Anonymous

I have a ’64 Gibson Melody Maker (double cutaway) and the original tailpiece is in bad shape. I’m looking for a tailpiece/bridge that will install on the original postbolts. I DON’T want to modify this ax anymore than necessary, but don’t care for the string rattle etc with the original tailpiece. I’ve heard the Badass Bridge will do the trick. Is this certain and are there others that will attach using the original bolts? Thanks in advance for your help.

Anonymous

: I have a ’64 Gibson Melody Maker (double cutaway) and the original tailpiece is in bad shape. I’m looking for a tailpiece/bridge that will install on the original postbolts. I DON’T want to modify this ax anymore than necessary, but don’t care for the string rattle etc with the original tailpiece. I’ve heard the Badass Bridge will do the trick. Is this certain and are there others that will attach using the original bolts? Thanks in advance for your help. Hello, I have an early 60’s MM and had the Badass bridge installed. It fit perfectly. Hope this helps. Daryl

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me what they think is the keyword/s for "The Love of guitar numerology?"

Anonymous

CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME A SITE TO VISIT FOR NEW PATCHES FOR MY ZOOM 606 GFX I REALY NEED SOME! FROM THE SHADOWS TO SLIPKNOT! YOURS STEVE.

Anonymous

under construction

Anonymous
        Anonymous

EMG 81 sound geart in that type of body … I think Guitarist Eddie Sash uses them. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/eddiesash.htm

Anonymous

EMG 81 sound geart in that type of body … I think Guitarist Eddie Sash uses them.

Anonymous

I have a ESP Ltd-f-200 with a basswood body, with two emg-81s, and it sounds sweet… utterly sweet hehehe 🙂 very good harmonics, added a lot of sustain. Seems like it made it a bit more bassy with clearer treble, but not scratchy. Perfect for anything heavy. Also very nice cleans, as before lots more bass in the cleans. Hope that helps. Email me if you want more help.

Anonymous

hi do you know where can i fined cheap Celestion Gold Back 100W R.M.S 16 ohm 12" speakers ? thanks

Anonymous

Does anyone have any info on the series of sitars Danelectro put out with the serial # 8010? Have been searching withour success since 1999. The web has yielded nothing!! It’s not consistant with the usual line of Danelectro Sitars…HELP!!

Anonymous

I am looking to buy a new geet, quite an inexperienced player, but getting better!!! I think have been reading lots of reviews, forums etc and have had a quick play of an Epi LP Custom – Can anyone explain where the differences are between the 3 models, or is it just a quality difference. Also any opinions on the Goth LP Studio? Cheers

Anonymous

alright mate, here ya go. the Epi lp studio, i think, has a bolt on neck, and is in general a pretty low quality instrument. next step up, the standard. it’s a good guitar, set neck, binding. i had one a few years back, and it treated me well. then you have the custom. asstetically, a beautiful guitar. but when it comes down to it, it’s the same set up as a standard, set neck, same pu’s. but, it is a great looking guitar that plays well. now personally, i’d steer clear of the goth lp. actually, my advice to you is, if you have the money, get a gibson lp studio, or if you really want an lp but don’t have the money, save for one. i have a ’96 gibson studio, and i wouldn’t trade it for the world. great great great guitar. now, you said you don’t have much experience, so you’d probably wanna look at a more inexpensive model(which kinda defeats the purpose of the gibson studio, but i figured that guitar gets knocked down enough, so i needed to stand up for it :)} might i suggest a mid 90’s squier? now hear me out. the guitars squier makes now, i think, are piss-poor instruments. however, the ones they made in the mid 90’s, though not of american quality, are still really good guitars. that’s what my first guitar was, a ’94 squier. still have it, and still use it. so those are my suggestions to you, mate. if you’ve anymore questions, please, feel free to email me, i love talkin’ guitars! peace out. dano

Anonymous

Hey that other guy was full of shit. I have a epiphone les paul and my uncle used to have a standard gibson. the studio les paul doesn’t have a maple body cap and has a less richer tone than the standard. in my opinion my epiphone sounds great and i even prefer it over the gibsons. the only problem with them is fret buzz but with the right adjustments you could get rid of it although the pickups are so good they don’t pickup the buzz. And If you decide to go with a squire get the new squire 51 it is a combination between a strat and a tele IT IS FRICKING AWSOME it is a well made gouitar and you get A LOT of bang for your buck. the only flaw in this guitar is some slight intonation problems in the upper frets but it is very little and can be corrected with the right adjustments to the saddle.

Anonymous

im desperately looking for these kinds of guitars!

Anonymous

Hey Zack, If you’ve located an Ultrasonic already, Have you got any leads? I’d like one as well! I’m a player, no dealer! Big Who fan, I’d like one in sunburst, any ideas?

Anonymous

: im desperately looking for these kinds of guitars!

Anonymous

I have one of these and would be interested in selling

Anonymous

Hi everybody, I’m looking for a Fender HM Strat ’87/’88 with a maple fingerboard, like the one used by mr.Greg Howe, doesn’t matter the color though (pink, white, plumb, etc). If you have one in good shape for sale, let me know…Ah! I forgot, I’m from Italy! Bye…

Anonymous

I have a near mint hot pink/raspberry ’88 Fender HM Strat for sale. It’s got rosewood/maple neck and DiMarzio Dual Sound humbucker/Fender Single/Fender Single. New black Gotoh tuners and black nut string clamps. $400 plus shipping with Fender Hardshell case. E-mail me if interested and I have photos.

Anonymous

: Hi everybody, I’m looking for a Fender HM Strat ’87/’88 with a maple fingerboard, like the one used by mr.Greg Howe, doesn’t matter the color though (pink, white, plumb, etc). If you have one in good shape for sale, let me know…Ah! I forgot, I’m from Italy! Bye…

Anonymous

I have one for sale. its in a good condition. dimarzio double, F.single, F.single. kahler usa tremolo, gotoh keys, maple neck. i sell it for 800 Chf i am from switzerland. please answer

Anonymous

I have seen humidifiers that hang inside an acoustic sound hole, but I also have a semi acoustic (ibanez) with f holes. Any ideas about humidification (good word) of the guitar or the room? Ta Fred

Anonymous

I am interested in purchasing a messaboogie amp. Please contact me with information as to where or whom I can purchase this from [email protected]

Anonymous

: I am interested in purchasing a messaboogie : amp. Please contact me with information as to where or whom I can purchase this from : [email protected]

Anonymous

I GOT A WASHBURN HM-5V guitar from the mid to late 80’s and the headstock broke where the low E key is. The neck is wider at the joint than necks are now.I believe it’s 2.5" at joint. I was wonering if anybody has or has had a similar Washburn with a v-neck and if they had the same break point. I also would like to know where to get a replacement if any.

Anonymous

: I GOT A WASHBURN HM-5V guitar from the mid to late 80’s and the headstock broke where the low E key is. The neck is wider at the joint than necks are now.I believe it’s 2.5" at joint. I was wonering if anybody has or has had a similar Washburn with a v-neck and if they had the same break point. I also would like to know where to get a replacement if any. I have/had the HM-5V and am also looking for a replacement neck. I have a guy who will build one custom for me, but don’t have the heel size. It was a great guitar and I would love to get it rebuilt.

Anonymous

im desperate for some new patches for my zoom 606, if anyone can give me a site to visit or any info on where to find some please e-mail me yours steve. (from shadows to slipknot!)

Anonymous

: im desperate for some new patches for my zoom 606, if anyone can give me a site to visit or any info on where to find some please e-mail me : yours steve. (from shadows to slipknot!) http://www.aspecto.net/zoom606/indexe.asp This is the only one I know of. It’s pretty new so there aren’t that many, but it’s a start aint it!

Anonymous

What effects pedals does jack white use? Please dont say he doesn’t use any because he does! I know he gets the blusy tone from the sears amp and his unique guitar but he uses a distortion pedal as well as, i think, an effects unit to get that bluesy grainy sound. Any guesses? Could i get that effect through a zoom 606 effects pedal?

Anonymous

jack uses a jeckyl/hide overdrive-distortion pedal, to get that crunchy gain distortion, and in teh elephant album, for the bass lines uses a digitech whammy effect, that detunes 1 octave the guitar, and for the solos just a metal slide.

Anonymous

: What effects pedals does jack white use? Please dont say he doesn’t use any because he does! I know he gets the blusy tone from the sears amp and his unique guitar but he uses a distortion pedal as well as, i think, an effects unit to get that bluesy grainy sound. Any guesses? Could i get that effect through a zoom 606 effects pedal? As far as i know he uses at least the following pedals. An electro-harmonix USA Big muff for distortion, a digitech whammy for octave shifts, and a boss cs3 as his sustainer. Im not too sure that the boss one is correct but im fairly positive the other 2 are. The big muff distortion pedal gives alot of feedback if you stop playing while its one, but i guess thats a rather obvious attribute of the white stripes sound.

Anonymous

I have a one year old Fender Strat that I was using Ernie Ball, Heavy Top Skinny Bottom strings on since I’ve had it. I just recently switched to some 9-42 light strings, and they buzz like a bee hive. I’ve adjusted action, I’ve adjusted the truss rod, and nothing will get rid of the buzzing. I play with a hard touch, but it seems ridiculous to not be able to get rid of the buzzing, even with the action all the way up and the truss got as loose as it goes. The buzzing even goes through to the amp, and power chords sound very muddy and unpronounced compared to before. Does anyone have any idea what’s happening here? I would really appreciate any help anyone could offer.

Anonymous

Well, Eric. I think your main problem is that the strings are metal. you should really think about investing in some strings made out of twine, it really stops the buzz. You could also think about rubbing margrine on the neck and grease things up.. you will get a lot smoother sound.

Anonymous

hi I’m currently a bass playing, and I’m wondering what is the difference between a touch and stick guitar, and how do you play them? Thanks

Anonymous

recently someone in canada contacted me about their vox ultrasonic, i think his name was dan, but ive recently lost hi email and desperately want to purchase this guitar from him! he aslo sent me a picture of his son with it! if you are this person PLEASE CONTACT ME!

Anonymous

send me some pics if you still want to sell

Anonymous

hey man, that was me, get in touch if you are still interested. Dan : recently someone in canada contacted me about their vox ultrasonic, i think his name was dan, but ive recently lost hi : email and desperately want to purchase this guitar from him! he aslo sent me a picture of his son with it! : if you are this person PLEASE CONTACT ME!

Anonymous

: hey man, that was me, get in touch if you are still interested. : I have a picture off my son with my vox ultrasonic : : recently someone in canada contacted me about their vox ultrasonic, i think his name was dan, but ive recently lost hi : : email and desperately want to purchase this guitar from him! he aslo sent me a picture of his son with it! : : if you are this person PLEASE CONTACT ME!

Anonymous

thats basically it….i am to the experienced side of beginner and i just confused myself by trying to figure out if its better to always pick up down up down regardless of which strings you are hitting….

Anonymous

Yes!! At this point in your gutitar playing learn how to do things correctly.Develop good habits NOW!! Later on you’ll come across things that can’t be hammered or slurred. "Learn the Rules BEFORE you Break them". Good Luck

Anonymous

No it’s not. Your stroke depends on what you’re trying to accomplish. It’s a good skill to master in order to solo well and play with a faster attack.

Anonymous

I want to put nylon strings on steel string guitars, but I want to make sure that the guitar will work properly. Can you tell me what modifications, if any, I need to make on the various types of guitars: acoustic, acoustic-electric, solid body, etc? Will the string pick up OK? Thanks

Anonymous

Hello, if somebody are interest to purchase the following guitars, please contact me. Sincerely Fernando Ponce de León. http://www.fleta-kohno.8k.com fleta: more than u$20.000 kohno: more than u$2.000 [email protected] I am selling in 30 days

Anonymous

I sent you a separate email already with my questions to [email protected]. I am interested in the fleta. James McGill : Hello, if somebody are interest to purchase the following guitars, please contact me. : Sincerely : Fernando Ponce de León. : http://www.fleta-kohno.8k.com : fleta: more than u$20.000 : kohno: more than u$2.000 : [email protected] : I am selling in 30 days

Anonymous

Hi! I want to buy the kohno. still have it? please let me know Which is the best price? thanks Marian : Hello, if somebody are interest to purchase the following guitars, please contact me. : Sincerely : Fernando Ponce de León. : http://www.fleta-kohno.8k.com : fleta: more than u$20.000 : kohno: more than u$2.000 : [email protected] : I am selling in 30 days

Anonymous

Hi Fernando! I am very, very interested in the Kohno guitar, i would buy the instrument, but a problem is the transportation. And how much money do you exactly want for the instrument? I have already written you two E-mails to two different adresses (ferponce and webmaster), i hope I get a response soon!! Sincerely Dominik Hoffmann

Anonymous

Hi Dominik Hoffmann!! I send you an e mail but you cant recive e-mail from "msn.com", please tell me other e mail acount. I get yours emails but I cant reply fernando

Anonymous

Hi Fernando! I get your E-mail yesterday, yes you can write me e-Mails from the adress [email protected]! I can get them now! So I wrote you an E-mail yesterday, I think you got it. If not, tell me here! Dominik

Anonymous

if you are interested in buying a topnotch kohno (’80/model 20) let me know. db

Viewing 221 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.