Fender Coronado II Antiqua Anniversary Edition

Posted by Mary on Sat, 01/05/02 - 19:43:04.

I have a Fender Coronado II Antiqua Aniversary Edition (about 31 years old) that a friend of mine wants me to sell for him. He bought it brand new for $1000 back when it was originally made, and he says there were only about 500 of these things made. I have no idea what it's worth. It's in like-new condition. Any info I can get would be very helpful!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender Coronado II Antiqua Anniversary Edition

: I have a Fender Coronado II Antiqua Aniversary Edition (about 31 years old) that a friend of mine wants me to sell for him. He bought it brand new for $1000 back when it was originally made, and he says there were only about 500 of these things made. I have no idea what it's worth. It's in like-new condition. Any info I can get would be very helpful!
The one I own I am told could bring in 5000 plus seen at
auction starting at 1600 so don't sell just yet
correct they did only make a few hundred so it is going to
get rarer or more expensive - hang in ther I am and still
playing

: I have a Fender Coronado II Antiqua Aniversary Edition (about 31 years old) that a friend of mine wants me to sell for him. He bought it brand new for $1000 back when it was originally made, and he says there were only about 500 of these things made. I have no idea what it's worth. It's in like-new condition. Any info I can get would be very helpful!
SEND ME A PICTURE OF IT...

: : I have a Fender Coronado II Antiqua Aniversary Edition (about 31 years old) that a friend of mine wants me to sell for him. He bought it brand new for $1000 back when it was originally made, and he says there were only about 500 of these things made. I have no idea what it's worth. It's in like-new condition. Any info I can get would be very helpful!
: SEND ME A PICTURE OF IT...

I ALSO HAVE A FRIEND WITH A FENDER CORONADO 2 ANTIQUA, AND WE HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH.IT APPEARS THE VALUE IS AROUND 800 TO 1000 DEPENDS ON CONDITION.

This my first time to post and I messed up the first.I also have a friend with a fender coronado 2 antiqua.we have done some searching,and the value appears to be around 800.00 to 1000.00 depending on condition.

: : I have a Fender Coronado II Antiqua Aniversary Edition (about 31 years old) that a friend of mine wants me to sell for him. He bought it brand new for $1000 back when it was originally made, and he says there were only about 500 of these things made. I have no idea what it's worth. It's in like-new condition. Any info I can get would be very helpful!
: SEND ME A PICTURE OF IT...

Re:1967 Fender Coronado II Wildwood I

: : : I have a Fender Coronado II Wildwood I (about 31 years old) that a friend of mine wants me to sell for him. He bought it brand new for $1000 back when it was originally made, and he says there were only about 500 of these things made. I have no idea what it's worth. It's in like-new condition. Any info I can get would be very helpful!
: : SEND ME A PICTURE OF IT...

: : : I have a Fender Coronado II Antiqua Aniversary Edition (about 31 years old) that a friend of mine wants me to sell for him. He bought it brand new for $1000 back when it was originally made, and he says there were only about 500 of these things made. I have no idea what it's worth. It's in like-new condition. Any info I can get would be very helpful!
: : SEND ME A PICTURE OF IT...

: : : : I have a Fender Coronado II Antiqua Aniversary Edition (about 31 years old) that a friend of mine wants me to sell for him. He bought it brand new for $1000 back when it was originally made, and he says there were only about 500 of these things made. I have no idea what it's worth. It's in like-new condition. Any info I can get would be very helpful!
: : : SEND ME A PICTURE OF IT...do not sell
the guitar as the one I have has been said could bring in 5 grand and have seen at auction start 1600 plus who and where for picture

If you ever find out anything about this guitar, I would sure appreciate the information. I have the same guitar and can find no information on it at all.

: If you ever find out anything about this guitar, I would sure appreciate the information. I have the same guitar and can find no information on it at all. by all accounts to date I see them sell for 1600 plus in pristine condition
and own one myself 1967 in tip top shape and been told it
could bring in up to 5000 by more than one person - sorry
not for sale for a long time

I HAVE SAW THESE GUITARS FOR 500 ON UP TO 1200 DEPENDING ON SHAPE IT IS IN. WOULD LIKE TO SEE PHOTOS IF POSSIBLE.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.