Yamaha FG-110 worth?

Advertisement
Posted by Kurt on Tue, 04/13/04 - 11:58:59.
In Reply to Yamaha

I have an old FG-110 in OK condition. Couple of scratches but other than that fine. Does anyone know what it is worth?

Thanks for any help you all can offer.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

yahama fg110

i have a Yamaha 110 my wife bought for me at a pawn shop for $80 35 years ago. it has lived very hard, never had a case or even a gig bag. tossed around, travelled the country by the strap on my back. rode hard and put up wet more times than i can count. it has more dings, scratches and stains than one can count.....it is still my number one. this guitar is not for sale at any price.

Yamaha FG110

My FG110 was bought at a Franchised Yamaha dealer in Bankok in 1970.
It has a really big sound (Others at folk gatherings have commented on it.) but it has a very hard action. I gave it to my daughter, who never played it and now I have it back. All my calusses are gone now so it will be a while before I can play it much.
What I want to know is, what is the significance of the "KL" on the back batten just above the label (which is orange, BTW.)?

FG-110

I have a yamaha fg 110, inside label says republic of china made in taiwan, anyone know how i can find out what year it is and how much it's worth?

guitar

I have a fg110 for sale but dont know what they are worth can anyone help me with the price

YAMAHA GUITAR AQUISTIC MODEL FG-110 WITH KL STAMPED INSIDE

I'M TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW OLD IT IS AND THE POTENTIAL VALUE. IT ALSO SAY'S INSIDE NIPPON GAKKI I'M THINKING IT WAS MADE IN JAPAN, EXCELLENT CONDITION, SOUNDS AWESOME AND APPEARS TO BE OLD.. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE...

Yamaha FG-110

I have a 1973 Fg-110 in excellent condition for sale. New steel strings, sounds awsome.

i have one i baught new 39 years ago and turned down 350 if u want to sell take it to a bluegrass muscician they love these guitars they are getting old enough to have a really good sound

Yamaha FG-140

Yamaha FG-140

This popular thread has been given its own page : Yamaha FG-140

Re: Yamaha FG-110 worth?

: I have an old FG-110 in OK condition. Couple of scratches but other than that fine. Does anyone know what it is worth?

: Thanks for any help you all can offer.

$ 300 CAUSE ITS FROM THE 70 S RIGHT? IT CAN BE MORE FOR COLLECTORS I SUPOSSE

fg 110

if the fg 110 is made in the republic of china pre 82 and if it was played everyday for its life ,,, it is worth thousands. if it just sat in the corner or in a case it is worthless. one of the best if not the bes mass produced guitars of all time.

: : I have an old FG-110 in OK condition. Couple of scratches but other than that fine. Does anyone know what it is worth?

: : Thanks for any help you all can offer.

: $ 300 CAUSE ITS FROM THE 70 S RIGHT? IT CAN BE MORE FOR COLLECTORS I SUPOSSE

I had a 1974 that was listed at about $120.00.
I am trying to replace it now. Most auctions are going at $75 to $125 dollars. Not much. But, just try to get one. They go real fast.

: I have an old FG-110 in OK condition. Couple of scratches but other than that fine. Does anyone know what it is worth?

hey,
i also have a yamaha FG110. i got it at a flea market for about $85. its not in very good condition, but i'd say your's is probably worth about the same.

i will buy it for $100

did you sell your 110?

yes the guitar is worth about top end £150 bottom about £75.00 i guess but they sound a lot better than that
mike

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.