Yamaha FG 350W (mid 1970's)

Advertisement
Posted by DR on Fri, 07/23/04 - 05:16:55.
In Reply to Yamaha

I have a Yamaha FG 350W since the mid 70's from new. Great condition. Never gigged. Can anybody suggest what it might be worth.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

FG350W for Sale

My FG350W is going onto ebay tomorrow. $600 starting price if anyone knows someone who wants one. Ive had it 5 years and bought her from Belgium. Havent seen one for sale since.
A few marks n dings but in excellent condition. Original case too. Great neck and action.

just picked up fg 350w

just picked up this fg 350w in great playing condition is there anyone out there intrested in owning one of the collector piece please let me know at dogsos1@aol.com frank or cindy 600. obo

YAMAHA FG350W

I have one also, bought it new in 1978 in Hong Kong. It's been with me everywhere I have ever gone and I wouldn't part with it for anything. This guitar has mellowed with age and sounds sweeter now than when I bought it. If you have one keep it and pass it on when you die. I've seen them on ebay now and then and they sell for anywhere from $600 to $1200 depending on condition.

FG-350G yamaha guitar

i have seen about what they are worth.i have one that has been kept in case and is like new condition.i would like to get 400 for it if anyone is interested.call 2053653514

FG-350W

Hello,

I am not sure if you still have the FG-350W for sale, but if so I would be interested. If you do, please let me know either by posting a response here or by emailing me at elcamino1974forsale@aol.com .

Thanks.

Re: Yamaha FG 350W (mid 1970's)

: I have a Yamaha FG 350W since the mid 70's from new. Great condition. Never gigged. Can anybody suggest what it might be worth.

360 to 500$

I have one as well. Great guitar. eBay has two for sale right now - one for $700 and another for $1000. The Yamaha website stats are as follows, where it shoes original MSRP was $600.

SPECIFICATIONS: FG350W
Year(s) Sold: 1977-81
Original MSRP(US$): $600.00
Top: Spruce
Back / Sides: Rosewood
Neck: Mahogany
Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
Notes: Adjustable Bridge

via: http://www.yamaha.com/apps/guitararchives/guitarchive2.asp

: I have a Yamaha FG 350W since the mid 70's from new. Great condition. Never gigged. Can anybody suggest what it might be worth.

What are you willing to take to part with it?

: : I have a Yamaha FG 350W since the mid 70's from new. Great condition. Never gigged. Can anybody suggest what it might be worth.

:
: What are you willing to take to part with it?

Do yourself a favor. Do not part with it. Have a custom made bone saddle and nut. About $80.00 and you will have a guitar that will keep up with the best. Through on some elixer strings and grover tuners and go from there. I know. I have one from 1978 mint. I will match it with my Martin HD28 and Yairi DY85

What are you willing to take to part with it?

: : : I have a Yamaha FG 350W since the mid 70's from new. Great condition.Would like information of type of wood its made of.Body,top,neck,and other information

: : I have a Yamaha FG 350W since the mid 70's from new. Great condition.Would like information of type of wood its made of.Body,top,neck,and other information

try this yamaha page -
http://www.yamaha.com/apps/guitararchives/guitararchive.asp

: : : I have a Yamaha FG 350W since the mid 70's from new. Great condition.Would like information of type of wood its made of.Body,top,neck,and other information

: I also have an FG350W - and been trying to figure out what its worth......
I have had mine since 1978 - orgininal owner - with case
In mint condition.
Weird that Yamaha doesn't have a catalogue or run number for these guitars...
Any idea where else we can search

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.