Re: Wanted old yamaha guitars

Posted by Bill on Sun, 11/14/04 - 23:52:49.

: I would like to buy old yamaha preferably fg1000j fg1200j fg1500 (Fg 2000 but i cant afford one ) but if you have an fg180 fg150 or anything old yamaha I may be interested.
: regards mike ps thanks joe for pointing me here

I have an SA-30T thin hollow-body electric, with serial number 000092 (Believed to be 1967) for sale. Received as a Christmas present, new in 1968. Excellent condition with only one place bad near the input jack. Plays like a dream. If interested contact me for pics.

Bill

Related Gear:
Yamaha also make a great Silent Guitar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Yamaha SA30-T hollow body guitar

Hi, I have a Yamaha SA30-T hollow body guitar that I am looking to sell. I contacted Yamaha today, and they were able to give me information regarding the model # based on some pictures that I sent to them. I guess this is a rare guitar, in that it was never imported for sale in the US. It was manufactured from 1967 to 1972. It is a nice guitar with a good sound. Don't know much about guitars, but I could make a little video of my son playing it so you could get an idea of the sound. It is not in perfect shape. The tuning pegs were replaced, and also the bridge was replaced with a similar Yamaha bridge (at least that is what the guy at the music store determined). There are a few scratches as well as a chip out of one edge that seems to have been repaired. I can send photos to try to show the condition of the guitar. Let me know if you are interested.

Yamaha SA30-T hollow body guitar

To add to my post, there is also a Yamaha case that goes with it. The little metal label attached to the guitar reads, Yamaha Nippon Gakkai, I believe.

OLDER YAMA HA. ELECTRIC MODELEG112C

DEAR SIR, I RECENTLY PURCHASED AN OLDER YAMAHA ELECTRIC GUITAR, MODEL EG112C, CAN YOU TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT IT? IT HAS A ROSEWOOD FINGER BOARD, AND 2 SINGLE PICLUPS AND 1 HUMBUCKER.ANY HELP PLEASE?. ANDREW L. DE VITO

:

I'm interested in buying and maybe selling yamaha sa-30T guitars,parts and cases. please email me at vfinizio@global.t-bird.edu or leave me a message at work vmx 503-218-4936 (oregon)

:
: I have an SA-30T thin hollow-body electric, with serial number 000092 (Believed to be 1967) for sale. Received as a Christmas present, new in 1968. Excellent condition with only one place bad near the input jack. Plays like a dream. If interested contact me for pics.

: Bill

: : I would like to buy old yamaha preferably fg1000j fg1200j fg1500 (Fg 2000 but i cant afford one ) but if you have an fg180 fg150 or anything old yamaha I may be interested.
: : regards mike ps thanks joe for pointing me here

:
: I have an SA-30T thin hollow-body electric, with serial number 000092 (Believed to be 1967) for sale. Received as a Christmas present, new in 1968. Excellent condition with only one place bad near the input jack. Plays like a dream. If interested contact me for pics.

Hi Bill . . . if that SA-30T is still available let me know. I might be interested. Contact me . . . thanks!

Related Gear:
See where Yamaha came in our Silent Guitar Roundup

SA30 T

Hi I have a SAT30 all original, case,Guitar strap, all yahama logo. This guitar has one small nick where you plug in the patch cord, serial # 3137 located on neck. Do you have any idea what this would be worth, I have checked it out on the internet seen a wide range of prices. If you know of any one looking for one, I would consider selling. Thanks

I have a Mid-70s Yamaha FG-251 and a 1969 Yamaha Nippon Gakki No. 60 classical guitar for sale. Also, whoever is selling the Yamaha SA-30T, let me know if it's still available. I'm very interested. Please contact me thru pea_pea00@yahoo.com. Thanks. ---Iman

: : : I would like to buy old yamaha preferably fg1000j fg1200j fg1500 (Fg 2000 but i cant afford one ) but if you have an fg180 fg150 or anything old yamaha I may be interested.
: : : regards mike ps thanks joe for pointing me here

: :
: : I have an SA-30T thin hollow-body electric, with serial number 000092 (Believed to be 1967) for sale. Received as a Christmas present, new in 1968. Excellent condition with only one place bad near the input jack. Plays like a dream. If interested contact me for pics.

: : Bill

: Hi Bill . . . if that SA-30T is still available let me know. I might be interested. Contact me . . . thanks!

I have a Yamaha FG-251 and a Yamaha Nippon Gakki No. 60 classical guitar for sale. Also, whoever is selling the Yamaha SA-30T, let me know if it's still available. I'm very interested. Please contact me thru pea_pea00@yahoo.com. Thanks.

: : : I would like to buy old yamaha preferably fg1000j fg1200j fg1500 (Fg 2000 but i cant afford one ) but if you have an fg180 fg150 or anything old yamaha I may be interested.
: : : regards mike ps thanks joe for pointing me here

: :
: : I have an SA-30T thin hollow-body electric, with serial number 000092 (Believed to be 1967) for sale. Received as a Christmas present, new in 1968. Excellent condition with only one place bad near the input jack. Plays like a dream. If interested contact me for pics.

: : Bill

: Hi Bill . . . if that SA-30T is still available let me know. I might be interested. Contact me . . . thanks!

I have a Yamaha FG-251 and a Yamaha Nippon Gakki No. 60 classical guitar for sale. Also, whoever is selling the Yamaha SA-30T, let me know if it's still available. I'm very interested. Please contact me thru pea_pea00@yahoo.com. Thanks.

I have a 1962 young jin

I have a 1962 young jin

: : I would like to buy old yamaha preferably fg1000j fg1200j fg1500 (Fg 2000 but i cant afford one ) but if you have an fg180 fg150 or anything old yamaha I may be interested.

:

I have a FG-411E Yamaha Let me know,what you would give.Thanks Ray

FG 75

Do you know how to age a FG 75 tan label Nippon Gakki. I can read 68608 serial numbers could be two more in front like XX68608 is a seven figure serial sufficient for a fg 75?

:

I have a FG-1000J if you are interested contact me JIM

I have been told that a Yamaha FG1000J in excellent condition is worth 1K.

Did you find the guitar? What is the value of an FG1000J in very good to excellent condition?

I have a FG1000J that I traded for. I have no idea what it is worth. It is in good condition and came with a hard shell case that the guy told me he gave $200 for because it was "jumbo" What is a fair price

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.