Re: Kiso suzuki W-65HS

Posted by Ryan ...also!, what a trip on Wed, 02/26/03 - 07:52:18.

: i have a Kiso Suzuki with the model number W-65HS stamped inside, it is a steel string with a sunburst coloured body and 20 frets...if anyone knows much about his model can they please post a response or email me

I have a kiso suzuki w65h , it is a steel string with red sunburst finish and a hummingbird scratchplate,
It`s a fuckin awesome guitar that I will never part with!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : i have a Kiso Suzuki with the model number W-65HS stamped inside, it is a steel string with a sunburst coloured body and 20 frets...if anyone knows much about his model can they please post a response or email me

: I have a kiso suzuki w65h , it is a steel string with red sunburst finish and a hummingbird scratchplate,
: It`s a **** in awesome guitar that I will never part with!

RE:
i also have this guitar, i love it, i just wondering aswell, how much its worth and also how old are they? i got mind giving to me about 11 years ago as a gift before that it had other owners. could someone email me please so i know, i love this guitar so much! i'll never part with it!

i have a kiso suzuki wt65h 12 string with the hummingbird scratch plate and 20 frets ..it is one of the nicest sounding 12 strings i have ever played i would love to know how much it is worth for insurance purposes if anyone can help on this please do not hesitate to email me

I have a Kiso Suzuki W-65H serial number 1005.
I brought it Jan-12th-1978. It' a perfect guitar, like new, with an incredible sound.Sunburst red and light tranparent yellow, hummingbird schract... fantastic.
I brought it for 120.000 Italian Liras the equivalent for 60 euro. But in 1978 there was Lira as current value here in Italy and 120.000 Liras was the money for a mounth of work. Today it may be equipared at 1500 euro....

Re: Kiso suzuki W-65HS 6 strings '70 guitar

: I have a Kiso Suzuki W-65H serial number 61005.
: I brought it Jan-12th-1978. It's a perfect guitar, like new, with an incredible sound.Sunburst red and light tranparent yellow, hummingbird scracth... fantastic.
: I brought it for 120.000 Italian Liras the equivalent for 60 euro and the seller was a famous musical house in Bari, south Italy.The name of seller was Bruno Giannini, located in the most famouse Bari stree named "Via Sparano". Mr.Giannini let me this guitar for a price a bite little of the fixed price; I was a boy... and I had only 120.000 It.Liras and he had fixed the selling pice at 150.000 It. Liras for this guitar. In 1978 there was Lira as current value here in Italy and 120.000 Liras was the money for a mounth of work. Today it may be equipared at 2500 euro if it is calculating for real value of money based on possible real capacity in buying...I like this guitar. It's perfect like the first day I brought... and it's the sound of all my life...

Re: Kiso suzuki W-65HS 6 strings '70 guitar

: : I have a Kiso Suzuki W-65H serial number 61005.
: : I brought it Jan-12th-1977. It's a perfect guitar, like new, with an incredible sound.Sunburst red and light tranparent yellow, hummingbird scracth... fantastic.
: : I brought it for 120.000 Italian Liras (the equivalent, today, for 60 euro) and the seller was a famous musical house in Bari, south Italy, Puglia. The name of seller was Bruno Giannini, located in the most popular and famouse Bari's street named "Via Sparano". Mr.Giannini let me this guitar for a price a bite little of the fixed price; I was a boy... and I had only 120.000 It.Liras and he had fixed the selling pice at 150.000 It. Liras for this guitar. In 1978 there was Lira as current value here in Italy and 120.000 Liras was the money for a mounth of work. Today it may be equipared at 2500 euro if it is calculating for real value of money based on possible real capacity in buying...I like this guitar. It's perfect like the first day I brought... and it's the sound of all my life...
And this have no price at all...

I have a W65H guitar and i want to know how much I could sale it and if it is made by real wood

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.