1967 Kiso Suzuki Classical Guitar
I bought this guitar at a garage sale. It sounded great which was why I bought it but I have no idea what it is worth. The label is very old looking and the lettering on it appears to be hand-lettered as opposed to type-written. It only shows the brand name as: "KisoSuzukiViolin,ltd." and the year made was 1967. The rest of the label is somewhat faded but I can make out the number 45. It also has the phrase "Copy of Antonius Stradivarus 1720" I've had quite a difference of opinion as the the worth of this guitar (anywhere from "its worth thousands" to "its a piece of junk"). Can anyone help me with this?
- Re: KISO SUZUKI VIOLIN COMPANY
- Re: k.t. oslin
- Kiso Suzuki F-180-12
- Re: what's it worth?
- Cambio la tablatura de tres notas para decir te quiero por otras
- Re: Help! Need Guitar Chords to the Following Songs:
- Re: old liberty guitar
- Re: yairi 'cbs-masterworks' classical ca. 1971??
- Re: Alvarez bicentennial model?
- Re: About