Rare Guitars, What are they worth?

Posted by Lisa Gilbert on Tue, 11/07/00 - 08:59:27.
In Reply to Guitars Man

I have several vintage guitars, including a 1962 Gibson S-G with a single soap-bar pick-up, a 1973 Gibson Mirauder, and a 1980 American made B.C. Rich Mockingbird with the neck through the body and the Bass that matches it,they're solid maple with a candy apple red glaze. My favorite is a 1976 Ibanez Moderne, its serial No. is Y05. it's mint. I also have a 1983 Plum-wineburst Gibson "V" with a "Floyd-Krahmer, Her serial No. is 81234567. My first was a 1976 Gibson Explorer

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Rare Guitars, What are they worth?

:I have:
1. A 1971 reissue of a 1954 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty Limited Edition excellent-mint condition with case.
2. A 1954 Gibson Les Paul GA40 Amplifier in mint condition.
3. A January 1961 Fender Stratocaster, Fiesta Red, some finish checking, green guard,some wear on neck, sounds excellent.
4. A 1961 Gibson 335 Dot Neck in mint condition, one buckle mark on back of body.
What value would you put on them.

:I have:
1.1971 reissue of a 1954 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty Limited Edition excellent - mint condition

hello i have a 1958 and 1976 gibson explorer and a 1962 gibson SG i would like to know how much they are worth?

:Hello I have aWatkins wem 12 string guitar eary 1960s .have .you any info on this make of guitar Please. . hello i have a 1958 and 1976 gibson explorer and a 1962 gibson SG i would like to know how much they are worth?

:Hello I have aWatkins wem 12 string guitar eary 1960s .have .you any info on this make of guitar Please. . hello i have a 1958 and 1976 gibson explorer and a 1962 gibson SG i would like to know how much they are worth?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.