Sardonyx & Kawai

Posted by Peppy Castro on Thu, 04/24/03 - 13:45:03.
In Reply to Guitars Man

I have a Sardonyx guitar and a Kawai " Moonsault" (half moon)
does any one know there value? The sardonyx has sliding bars and the Kawai has mother of pearl in lay on the neck that goes from 1/4 moon to full moon up the neck. Please email me back
at peppyc@frontiernet.net.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Sardonyx & Kawai

: I have a Sardonyx guitar and a Kawai " Moonsault" (half moon)
: does any one know there value? The sardonyx has sliding bars and the Kawai has mother of pearl in lay on the neck that goes from 1/4 moon to full moon up the neck. Please email me back
: at peppyc@frontiernet.net.

The Sardonyx is worth between $1500-$1900.

: does any one know there value? The sardonyx has sliding bars and the Kawai has mother of pearl in lay on the neck that goes from 1/4 moon to full moon up the neck. Please email me back

Both are pretty rare and unusual...valu on these is really what you can get for them. I recently bought a Sardonyx for $700, and am looking for another if interested in selling...

If you could send me a picture of your Kawai guitar I may be able to give you an idea of what it's worth. If it is a MoonSault model it would probably be worth between $500 - $1000. Send a picture if you have one.
Pat

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.