bozo guitar worth?

Posted by Jim Kojola on Tue, 07/16/02 - 16:07:44.

I am looking for an approximate worth of a BOZO 6-string guitar model B-60. It was bought new in 1976 in Escondido,CA. It is one Bozo Podunavac's guitars that he licenced to a Japanese firm to build. It is in perfect condition and in the origanal hard case.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: bozo guitar worth?

Oh, I forgot to mention that the guitar I emailed about today was built in 1970. It bears the following numbers inside the bell: 277 70. It has herringbond inlay on the sitka spruce top and down the middle of the back.

Do you want to sell it. I am looking for a bozo guitar because this year will be my 25 years anniversary as a musician webside www.2ofakind.nl

manfred felix

Hi Jim,

I can tell you this about your B-60 (since I've got the original catalog): it's laminated back and sides, solid top. It's probably worth $3-500 or so depending on how the neck-set has held up.

Hi Jim,
I have a Bozo signature acoustic, 6 string. Brazilian rosewood, sitka spruce top, ebony fingerboard, mahogony neck. I spoke with Mr. Podunavac after I bought it in1980 and he wanted to buy it back from me. His name is stamped in a couple of places inside and the "B" in inlaid in pearl on the head. He appraised it at $1100 in 1980. It is in marvelous condition and the tone of this guitar is beyond belief. Any idea what it might be worth now?
Thanks,
Ken

: Hi Ken, if you are interested, i can make an offer for the Bozo 6 string. I am a player and collector in the Boston area and would give you a reasonable price and a friendly smooth sale. Let me know if you are interested and I can conntact you directly via email or phone. Take care

Bozo

I have a Bozo Podunavac 6 string in great condition .... if you are interested please contact me ...I live in New Bedford MA .. email me and leave me a phone number also so we can talk more about it...TY Sue

Hi ken. I was wondering if you ever found out what the bozo was worth, or what you sold it for. I just picked one up and am wondering its walue

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.