Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - August, 2000

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

San Diego Singer/Songwriter Starting a band.

To any artist or persons in San Diego who is serious about making music, and looking to join a band or looking too start one please contact me right away. My name is Adam Gomez and I am 18 years of age and I am a very talented singer/songwriter looking to start the next band that will create a new genre. I have been singing for 8 years now and my objective is to put a real band together including me as the lead vocalist. As for my equipment I have a shure Beta 58 A microphone, and a PA620 mixer 2 822 12" 300w speakers 2 PH50 16GA spk cables. If you don’t understand what I am talking about don’t worry because I don’t either. For those of you that do I know it doesn’t seem like much but it’s some thing to work with. I also have a c800 pa system on the side if I need to get a hold of it. I am looking for people in San Diego that are between the age of 18 and 24. But if you are older I don’t know why in the hell you would want to try and join my band. Just joking. As long as you can play and more important we see eye to eye on music and almost every thing about music we just might be in business. But it is a must that the band has chemistry on all levels, because with out chemistry I might as well stop writing and give up. But I can’t because I am too involved with music to just stop and let all these little fake punk bands and other fake wannabe genres mess up the music industry. I will not just stand by wile today’s youth turns music in to media market frenzy for all the kiddy’s in high school and for any one else that likes catchy tuns. I am sorry I just can’t take it any more because every time I turn on the radio that’s all I hear. Any way time to get back on the real subject at hand here. Basically I am starting a band so if you are interested you can contact me at gomez_adam27@hotmail.com or on my cell phone at 1(619) 818-9996.

PS. Thank you for your time
Adam Gomez.

Free services...MUSICIANS CORNER..

USE THE MESSAGE BOARD OR THE FREE ADVERTISING AT ACETUTOR.NET, TO MEET OTHERS OR TO SELL YOUR GEAR..

Singer/rhythm guitar

singer and rhythm guitarist, electric or acoustic. Mostly rockabilly and 50's 60's rock. Like roy, elvis, buddy, etc.

Re: Singer/rhythm guitar

: singer and rhythm guitarist, electric or acoustic. Mostly rockabilly and 50's 60's rock. Like roy, elvis, buddy, etc. In NJ.

Re: Free services...MUSICIANS CORNER..

sounds cool

: USE THE MESSAGE BOARD OR THE FREE ADVERTISING AT ACETUTOR.NET, TO MEET OTHERS OR TO SELL YOUR GEAR..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.