Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - October, 2000

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Aging Plastic

Does anyone know how Fender "ages" it's plastic parts to give that 40 year old legacy vibe?

Re: Aging Plastic

Come on! Sombody must know!

: Does anyone know how Fender "ages" it's plastic parts to give that 40 year old legacy vibe?

Rich:

I don't know exactly, but there's a few things I 've tried with varying degrees of success.
Don't forget, the 'plastic' of the '50's wasn't as chemically stable as the stuff they use now, so I
wouldn't be surprises if extreme measures are required! First, buy some (white) knobs or pickup
covers. Strat ones, for instance —they're cheap, and you'll see why they need to be. The first set I accidentally melted
in the toaster oven. Lesson one: Take it easy with the heat. Next I would try ultra-violet (leave out in the sun for days or even weeks.)
Along with this, I'd also try tannic acid (or strong black tea) for a similarly long period, or a light spray or dip in acetone, air dry, then apply
brown Kiwi boot polish with a soft toothbrush. Then maybe some mild heat (sit on a window ledge outside. in full sun.)
By this time you should have some idea of the direction to take. There are also: different solvents (careful, though) wood stains, varnish or shellac
(although those will eventually chip) strong coffee, tobacco smoke (would take too long and you'd die of lung cancer before it had any effect.) I'm
experimenting myself. I've also made many Strat pickguards out of different materials. If you come across any interesting ideas I'd like to hear from you.

Groovon

: : Does anyone know how Fender "ages" it's plastic parts to give that 40 year old legacy vibe?

: Rich:

: I don't know exactly, but there's a few things I 've tried with varying degrees of success.
: Don't forget, the 'plastic' of the '50's wasn't as chemically stable as the stuff they use now, so I
: wouldn't be surprises if extreme measures are required! First, buy some (white) knobs or pickup
: covers. Strat ones, for instance —they're cheap, and you'll see why they need to be. The first set I accidentally melted
: in the toaster oven. Lesson one: Take it easy with the heat. Next I would try ultra-violet (leave out in the sun for days or even weeks.)
: Along with this, I'd also try tannic acid (or strong black tea) for a similarly long period, or a light spray or dip in acetone, air dry, then apply
: brown Kiwi boot polish with a soft toothbrush. Then maybe some mild heat (sit on a window ledge outside. in full sun.)
: By this time you should have some idea of the direction to take. There are also: different solvents (careful, though) wood stains, varnish or shellac
: (although those will eventually chip) strong coffee, tobacco smoke (would take too long and you'd die of lung cancer before it had any effect.) I'm
: experimenting myself. I've also made many Strat pickguards out of different materials. If you come across any interesting ideas I'd like to hear from you.

: Groovon

Groovon,

I've tried everything you've suggested and then some, with little or no luck. That's why I was curious as to how Fender does it. I'm still experimenting (I've had parts in the sun for over 3 years plus uv lights, chemical baths, etc.), if I do something intersting, I'll let you know.

: Groovon,

: I've tried everything you've suggested and then some, with little or no luck. That's why I was curious as to how Fender does it. I'm still experimenting (I've had parts in the sun for over 3 years plus uv lights, chemical baths, etc.), if I do something intersting, I'll let you know.

Hey Rich:

I figured you might have tried those ideas if you're at all like me. I'm surprised something hasn't worked yet, though.
A couple of thoughts: Do all the old plastics change color over time? I think I read somewhere that the white pickguards stay white, but not white pickup covers (on a Strat.)
I've successfully yellowed some white pickup covers and knobs with successive very light coats of Varathane satin spray. It's just a slight tint, quite subtle, but definitely enough
to take the edge off the whiteness. Also it's a very tough finish. I noticed some 'antique white' strat p/u covers that had the top surface sprayed like this also. I'll keep thinking —
it's an interesting subject. By the way, though I doubt Fender would be overly helpful (I guess you've tried calling them?) —Maybe if you were lucky enough to get through to someone
in their custom shop?

David

: : Groovon,

: : I've tried everything you've suggested and then some, with little or no luck. That's why I was curious as to how Fender does it. I'm still experimenting (I've had parts in the sun for over 3 years plus uv lights, chemical baths, etc.), if I do something intersting, I'll let you know.

: Hey Rich:

: I figured you might have tried those ideas if you're at all like me. I'm surprised something hasn't worked yet, though.
: A couple of thoughts: Do all the old plastics change color over time? I think I read somewhere that the white pickguards stay white, but not white pickup covers (on a Strat.)
: I've successfully yellowed some white pickup covers and knobs with successive very light coats of Varathane satin spray. It's just a slight tint, quite subtle, but definitely enough
: to take the edge off the whiteness. Also it's a very tough finish. I noticed some 'antique white' strat p/u covers that had the top surface sprayed like this also. I'll keep thinking —
: it's an interesting subject. By the way, though I doubt Fender would be overly helpful (I guess you've tried calling them?) —Maybe if you were lucky enough to get through to someone
: in their custom shop?

: David

I haven't called Fender yet; I guess I just assumed they wouldn't tell me. I figured there must be some chemist or chemical engineer who would have the answer.

Rich

: : : Groovon,

: : : I've tried everything you've suggested and then some, with little or no luck. That's why I was curious as to how Fender does it. I'm still experimenting (I've had parts in the sun for over 3 years plus uv lights, chemical baths, etc.), if I do something intersting, I'll let you know.

: : Hey Rich:

: : I figured you might have tried those ideas if you're at all like me. I'm surprised something hasn't worked yet, though.
: : A couple of thoughts: Do all the old plastics change color over time? I think I read somewhere that the white pickguards stay white, but not white pickup covers (on a Strat.)
: : I've successfully yellowed some white pickup covers and knobs with successive very light coats of Varathane satin spray. It's just a slight tint, quite subtle, but definitely enough
: : to take the edge off the whiteness. Also it's a very tough finish. I noticed some 'antique white' strat p/u covers that had the top surface sprayed like this also. I'll keep thinking —
: : it's an interesting subject. By the way, though I doubt Fender would be overly helpful (I guess you've tried calling them?) —Maybe if you were lucky enough to get through to someone
: : in their custom shop?

: : David

: I haven't called Fender yet; I guess I just assumed they wouldn't tell me. I figured there must be some chemist or chemical engineer who would have the answer.

: Rich

Rich: I mean the Fender Discussion Page ('FDP')
Check it out. Dave

I would like to know the age of fender's instrument using serial numbers.
Can anybory help me ?? Please send mail to rimasbass@zipmail.com.br

Making a Strat body

Anyone know where I can find someone to turn my own custom piece of wood into a strat body?

Re: Making a Strat body

: Anyone know where I can find someone to turn my own custom piece of wood into a strat body?

Just take it to your local guitar shop. They should be able to hook you up with someone who could do it.

zoom 707

Please, where i can take pacthes to my zoom 707? anything like black sabbath distortions, metallica leads... thanks!

Re: zoom 707

Check the URL:
http://hammer.prohosting.com/~gfx-707/patches.html

Re: zoom 707

allor could 707 can be program by a computers... to choose our own sound..in this effect thx

Famous backing tracks

I am from Brazil , and I used to buy to many magazines
and I have many famous songs ( backing tracks ) in MP3
such Pink floyd, Rolling Stones etc.. Does someone
have famous backing track also to change with me?
My suggestions is to send it each other by e-mail
in MP3 enclosed files

Thank you friends
Bob

Eurythmics tab/sheet music

I am looking for the tab or score to the Eurythmics "sweet dreams" the version that they
play on VH1 Storytellers. The song is on that CD, but i cant find the Tab.. and would love to play it
thanks for mailing me
Mojo

seeking jazz teacher

I am looking for a good jazz guitar teacher. I have been playing for many years, but I am really only a begginner jazz player. Anyone know of some good ones in Minneapolis? Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: seeking jazz teacher

try visionmusic.com on line lessons , free aswell
its just great

tabs site

whoever wants tabs......Of any u.s or u.k band we have over 10000... come u htt://pbtabs.nav.to....
with your help and support we are hopping 2 have over 12500 by december

feedback

I have a jackson guitar, a digitech rp12, and a Laney Chromosome amp. And I jam in a very small studio and play loud and distorted to compete with the drums and there's all sorts of nasy feedback. I wanted to know if there is any way to fix this?

Re: feedback.READ THIS!

Hmm.I think the problem is your distortion level is too
high.Remember,when your amp's volume is loud you'll need to lower your distotion level.So if your amp is on
7, then the distortion level should be about 2 or 3,
depending on your pedal.The guitar has volume,the pedal
has volume,Fuzz IS VOLUME(square-wave),the amp has volume.This is too much volume.Turn the volume of the pedal up,but the distortion down.Also,tell your drummer
to grow up.We're trying to make music not have a brawl!
The drums are always the loudest thing in the room,
let's not COMPETE,let's sound like pros.
Good Luck!

Epi guitars

Epi guitars are a subsidiary of Epiphone, a subsidiary of Gibson, and currently two models are made in China or Indonesia. Entry level with retail values of $209 and $189. Maybe Epiphone or Gruen websites can help with older models.

Takamine Guitar G-334

Tak G-334 was discontinued in 1994. Serial #'s on Tak's are as follows: yymmddxx year, month, day and number of production of guitar on that particular day. If 9 #'s are used, the last 3 are the production #'s.

mini-disc recording

is yamaha the best mini around for four trk recording or is there something better for around the same price?

New Gutair or amp?

Ive been playin the gutair a while now, and have been thinking about buying a new gutair or amp. the gutair and amp i have now are just things i got to start learning how to play. A friend recommended a gibson, mainly cause he is obsessed with them :) So i thought id post some stuff here and get some opinions, i mainly play harsher stuff, metallica etc etc(just another kirk hammet wannabe i guess :) so what kinda gutair should i go for? Im sorta just startin to get into the technical side of things so go ez on the lingo :)
Thnx for any input
SJC

Re: New Gutair or amp?

: Ive been playin the gutair a while now, and have been thinking about buying a new gutair or amp. the gutair and amp i have now are just things i got to start learning how to play. A friend recommended a gibson, mainly cause he is obsessed with them :) So i thought id post some stuff here and get some opinions, i mainly play harsher stuff, metallica etc etc(just another kirk hammet wannabe i guess :) so what kinda gutair should i go for? Im sorta just startin to get into the technical side of things so go ez on the lingo :)
: Thnx for any input
: SJC
all right your friend is wrong. gibson nice guitars NO options all there guitars are the same get a paul reed smith or ibanez if you want a guitar that is differt and high quilty go for those 2 brands

: Ive been playin the gutair a while now, and have been thinking about buying a new gutair or amp. the gutair and amp i have now are just things i got to start learning how to play. A friend recommended a gibson, mainly cause he is obsessed with them :) So i thought id post some stuff here and get some opinions, i mainly play harsher stuff, metallica etc etc(just another kirk hammet wannabe i guess :) so what kinda gutair should i go for? Im sorta just startin to get into the technical side of things so go ez on the lingo :)
Don't waste good money on a Gibby. And I use to be a Gibson fanatic. Depends on what you want to spend. New or used?? A really nice ax for Shred is the Peavey, (ya, I know!) Cropper Classic. Bolt on neck,POWERFUL metal type PU's. Under $700 new. Heritage make several nice axe's. My friend's got a couple of ESP's. I wouldn't buy one but he said they're GREAT for under $300!! Good hunting.

Dude, I gotta go with Ibanez on this one for the guit.
Play a few, find one you like. As far as amps, for my money, there is nothing on the market thats sounds better per dollar than a Peavey classic 50. These are available new for $800-$1000, but can be pickied up used @ substantial savings. I bought one used on E-Bay for $350. They aren't "top of the line" but the soundquite good, are quite versatile, and they are economically more attainable than other amps such as a Fender Pro-Sonic or anything by Roland or Marshall

If you are a Kirk Hammett wannabe, why not save the money and buy the ESP Kirk Hammett model?

If u want my opinion, i think an rg120 will do u a lot of good. Crate makes alot of great amps. The best thing youll ever buy is an rp100 by digitech. Its the best proscesser youll find. dont get the 200 the wah peadle sucks.

Carvin DC127

I've seen a few here that are giving this a thumbs up. I've been wanting one for a long time. DOes anybody have any constructive criticism concerning this guitar?

Re: Carvin DC127

: I've seen a few here that are giving this a thumbs up. I've been wanting one for a long time. DOes anybody have any constructive criticism concerning this guitar?

Dear Bill;

I own the DC 127. I do prefer it over other more expensive guitars that I currently own. And I have two criticisms.

1. I like my strings low. Very low. Neck nearly straight - string height over the 24th fret measured with a feeler guage is .028. And string height over the 1st fret, with the neck absolutely straight, measures .002. I can tell if the neck releif changes at all, and it does, often. The guitar comes with a trus rod wrench and I use it when ever I need to.

2. The only other criticism is that Carvin dosen't seem to know how to install a clamp/nut for a double lock system. I have ordered double lock Floyd Rose set ups twice, and I have sent them both back because the lock nut was not installed properly. On both guitars the string seat in the nut/clamp, was lower than the crown of the first fret. If I did not play with a low action this would not be a problem. But, Both guitars needed a shim and I thought that if I wanted to buy a guitar to fix it would cost a lot less.

To close this let me say that I now own thre DC 127 guitars. All of them have Floyd bridges and the standard teflon nut that Carvin uses. Dollar for dollar I think the Carvin is the best buy today.

I hope this has helped.

guitar sheet music arragement.

Hellow.I need to find a peace of guitar and also get friends to share music.please I will be glad anyone send me this peace to may PO.BOX 013363 MIAMI FL.33101 Description of this peace: PEACE:ADIOS COMPOSER:ENRIQUE MADRIGUERA ARRAGEMENT:CARLOS BARBOSA LIMA THANKS TO ALL MY GUITAR FRIENDS IN ADVANCE.ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I JUST BOUGHT A COMPUTER AND THIS IS MY FIRST MESSAGE.PLEASE IF YOU NEED A PARTICULARY PEACE THAT I HAVE I WILL SEND YOU VERY SOON. YOUR FRIEND CARLOS.

Find a Master

Hi, i'm a student of classical guitar in Colombia, my master is Alfonso Castillo. We are very intersting to find the address or e-mail of Enrique Madriguera.
Please, if you know thir great guitar teacher send me the information
Tanks

Is this guitar a collectable

Dear sir madam

Could you please give me some information on a 1970s Ibanez bass guitar.
Its has four strings, colur white with a maple neck single humbucker pickup
three controls no toggle switch. slab body bolted neck.

Is this guitar a collectors item and if so please let me know how much its worth in sterling

yours truley

Sehel

Re: Is this guitar a collectable

: Dear sir madam

: Could you please give me some information on a 1970s Ibanez bass guitar.
: Its has four strings, colur white with a maple neck single humbucker pickup
: three controls no toggle switch. slab body bolted neck.

: Is this guitar a collectors item and if so please let me know how much its worth in sterling

: yours truley

: Sehel

: Not a Bloody Farthing.

Can somebody give me some facts aobut "Buckethaed"

Hellow it would just be nice if somebody could give me some facts about "Buckethead"
Thank you verry mutch

Re: Can somebody give me some facts aobut "Buckethaed"

Story goes he was raised by chickens in a chicken coop near a drive-in movie theatre, between being raised with
the disposition of a chicken and hearing all those cheesy movie soundtracks, well....but seriously folks, he went to GIT
or one of the other major guitar schools, I think his name is Brian Carrol and he plays a rippin'
64th note run on demand.

: Hellow it would just be nice if somebody could give me some facts about "Buckethead"
: Thank you verry mutch

Re: can anyone tell me where to find some Buckethaed tab??

I need a site where I can download some Buckethead tab, especially his Monsters and Robots CD. He shreds,
but I think I can hang!

Guild F50-SB Jumbo

Does anybody know how much a Guild F50-SB Jumbo from 1970 is worth ?

Quick Easy Legal Money

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!! Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST!" Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: #1) Dave Lenz 3915 Terrance Ferry Dr., Joliet, IL 60431 #2) Joey Renna 4145 West Menlo Avenue, Fresno, CA 93722 #3) Sarah Arvesen 5327A Beeler St., Pittsburgh, PA 15217 #4) Roger Yurek 1015 N. Walnut St. Lansing Mi. 48906 #5)ROBERT FARLAM 10 BROKE FARM DRIVE ORPINGTON KENT ENGLAND BR6 7SH. #6)Tony Nason 7847 s Emerald Chicago, IL. 60620
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more that you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way, if you are a person of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!!! DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS: STEP 1: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. STEP 2: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to. STEP 4: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) STEP 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amounts coming to you!

Schecter humbuckers

I just pulled a Schecter pickup out of one of my guitars and I cannot find any info on it. Does anyone know anything about older model Schecter pickups?

Re: Schecter humbuckers

The only pickup I'm formiliar with are the SUPER ROCKS.
Extremly powerful,but awful tone at high volumes.

Re: Schecter humbuckers

I just picked up an old 70's Ventura gold sparkle-top Les Paul copy off of e-bay. It's got a Schecter "neck" pickup installed in the bridge position. It was wired out of phase when I got it. Sounded like crap. I tore the whole wiring apart and started from scratch. I just got it working right thanks to a soldering gun and an ohm-meter. Stock Ventura tone caps are .o47uF. Garbage. Pots were shot too. I put in some good ol' Radio Shack .02 uF caps and a new set of 500k pots and it screams like a banshee now. The guitar is now well worth the $100 I paid for it. Haven't had a chance to put it through anything big yet, but I can make it feed back like a mother through my Champ inside my apartment. I love it. Green wire goes to ground. Connect brown and white together, and the yellow wire goes to the pot. I just wish I had another one so the set would match. The stock Ventura neck pickup is just a little bland.

Tim

: I just pulled a Schecter pickup out of one of my guitars and I cannot find any info on it. Does anyone know anything about older model Schecter pickups?

AX1000G

Does any body know how to use one of these things! I can't figure out how to use the sample andplay mode. if you do know how to use one of these things! please e-mail me about it. It's driving me crazy.

Re: AX1000G

The Sample and Play doesn't work terribly well. The best way to use it seems to be on "loop". Press the pedal fully forward and the light will flash. As soon as you begin to play (make sure you are loud enough for your sample to register) the recorder will kick in. The problem is: you only have 8secs. max. to get your sample down. Miss a semi-quaver and you're stuffed. the whole thing is so hit and miss, I tend to miss it out all together. If you have any good patches, let me know. Cheers!
Russell

:thats the exact same problem I have I don't have a manual either I've been looking for it online but I can't find one.

: I HAVE RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT UNFORTUNATELY THE MANUAL IS ALL IN GERMAN CAN DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A SITE THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD USERS MANUAL

Can sonebody send a manual copy????

Cheers!.

: Can sonebody send a manual copy????

: Cheers!.

Contact me and i can get you a copy of the manual

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.