Re: looking for the value of this guitar

Posted by Bill on Mon, 08/18/03 - 07:14:05.

: I have a 1967 Guitarra Tamura six string acoustic with beautiful inlay around the hole. Can anyone tell me what it is worth?
Do you still have the tamura? send pics if so.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

:I have a aria guitar (9410) i bought used in 1975 and was wondering the value of it? Thanks in advance

: : I have a 1968 signed P40 Guitarra Tamura six string acoustic with beautiful inlay around the hole. Can anyone tell me what it is worth?

I sold my Guitarra Tamura, purchased Sydney 1968 Signed R.S. Am wanting to buy it back, or another . Please contact me . Thanks

If I give you the serial number, can you tell me what model my guitar is

Hi,

I am looking for a serial number of this stratocaster Fender N° 6156171 or N°6171156 sunburst color. I have found the year 1996 but what is the model and his caracteristics and also his price, all the information co,cening it will be interesting for me...
Tanks very much for your attention and your help
Best regards
Alexander

I really want the serial number.

Hey, I am Deon and I lost my case to the Sims 2 Pc. And so now I cannot play the computer game please give the long number to play the sims 2 pc.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.