orpheus guitar

Posted by lisa on Sun, 01/12/03 - 15:24:16.

I picked a orpheus classical guitar. There's a sticker on the back of the neck that says made in Japan. Does anyone know anything about this?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: orpheus guitar

: I picked a orpheus classical guitar. There's a sticker on the back of the neck that says made in Japan. Does anyone know anything about this?

I had a Japanese made orpheus electric hollowbody 335 copy in the 60's. It was inexpensive but an awesome guitar that I wich I had never parted with. If your guitar is of the same quality you got a good guitar. I would assume it is of the 60's vintage.

japanesse made guitar

how much does that guitar sell for now days?

Re: orpheus guitar

: : I picked a orpheus classical guitar. There's a sticker on the back of the neck that says made in Japan. Does anyone know anything about this?

: I had a Japanese made orpheus electric hollowbody 335 copy in the 60's. It was inexpensive but an awesome guitar that I wich I had never parted with. If your guitar is of the same quality you got a good guitar. I would assume it is of the 60's vintage.

I bought a 12 String Orpheus in 1967 in Hawaii. I still have it today. I have never been able to find where it was made. It has a "Green Colored Label" inside box, but no model number. I have always liked the sound and find it easy on the fingers when playing.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.