Re: Hiroshi tamura

Posted by George Sampedro on Mon, 02/06/06 - 07:00:38.

I have a Hiroshi Tamura P-60 1976 that I am putting up for sale. It is a lovely instrument with no defects. It has been lovingly played and has a strong wam wonderful sound. Any idea what it is worth.
I think that it is typical of Tamura's work. Spruce top, and rosewood sides and back. In near mint condition.
: Regards.
: Giovanni

: :Hi Sott,
:
: my name is Giovanni Nibale from Italy (Milan). I read now your past E-Mail regarding H. Tamura classic guitar. I have naother one like you; same P-50 model and same label description.This guitar is dated 1972.
:
: When I was young I was a classic guitar student and my father decided to purchase this graet instrument for me. He spent in 1977 roughly 500 USD.
: So, now I think that he spent this money in a very good way!!
:
: You are right; it's a wonderful instrument; very "soft and light" to play and very sweet in terms of sounds.
:
: Unfortunately, I don't have any news about this japanese luthier. His instruments were imported in Italy by Mr. Battistini from Lecco (his store is still open). I asked to him news about Tamura production but he told me that he imported these guitars together Kohno instruments during the same time. He known Kohno and Sakurai during their visit in Battistini's store but he never met or seen Mr. Tamura.
:
: That's all...for the moment!
:
: Pls. Scott if you'll receive more news about Tamura luthier, pls. let me know. Thanks.
:
: Take care.
:
: Giovanni
:
:
: : I need some information about Irishi tamura
: : who was hiroshi tamura?
: : Where worked?
: : Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hiroshi classical guitar

I bought a Hiroshi guitar in 1969. The label inside says: Hiroshi Guitar, Japan. It has a space for a model number but no number. It says it is handcrafted from solid cypress construction.
I thought I bought the guitar in 1968 but I don't remember clearly. It could have been purchased in 1969 or 1970.
The guitar says nothing about Hiroshi Tamura and the label is not written in Spanish.
Any information that you could give me would be appreciated.

: I have a Hiroshi Tamura P-60 1976 that I am putting up for sale. It is a lovely instrument with no defects. It has been lovingly played and has a strong wam wonderful sound. Any idea what it is worth?
Please contact me with a value. I am in South Africa. My mobile is: +27 82 555 8969

: I think that it is typical of Tamura's work. Spruce top, and rosewood sides and back. In near mint condition.
: : Regards.
: : Giovanni

: : :Hi Sott,
: :
: : my name is Giovanni Nibale from Italy (Milan). I read now your past E-Mail regarding H. Tamura classic guitar. I have naother one like you; same P-50 model and same label description.This guitar is dated 1972.
: : When I was young I was a classic guitar student and my father decided to purchase this graet instrument for me. He spent in 1977 roughly 500 USD.
: : So, now I think that he spent this money in a very good way!!
: : You are right; it's a wonderful instrument; very "soft and light" to play and very sweet in terms of sounds.
: : Unfortunately, I don't have any news about this japanese luthier. His instruments were imported in Italy by Mr. Battistini from Lecco (his store is still open). I asked to him news about Tamura production but he told me that he imported these guitars together Kohno instruments during the same time. He known Kohno and Sakurai during their visit in Battistini's store but he never met or seen Mr. Tamura.
: : That's all...for the moment!
: : Pls. Scott if you'll receive more news about Tamura luthier, pls. let me know. Thanks.
: : Take care.
: : : I need some information about Irishi tamura
: : : who was hiroshi tamura?
: : : Where worked?
: : : Thanks

I have a Hiroshi Tamura P-60 Classic Guiter dated 1979. It was my wife's guitar but she stopped playing it. I would like to know what it's worth because we would like to sell it.
Please contact me with a value. My maobile is +27 82 555 8969. I am in South Africa.
James

: : I have a Hiroshi Tamura P-60 1976 that I am putting up for sale. It is a lovely instrument with no defects. It has been lovingly played and has a strong wam wonderful sound. Asking price is $600.00 plus shipping.
: : I think that it is typical of Tamura's work. Spruce top, and rosewood sides and back. In near mint condition. sampedro_g@bellsouth,net
: : : Regards.
: : : Giovanni

: : : :Hi Sott,
: : :
: : : my name is Giovanni Nibale from Italy (Milan). I read now your past E-Mail regarding H. Tamura classic guitar. I have naother one like you; same P-50 model and same label description.This guitar is dated 1972.
: : : When I was young I was a classic guitar student and my father decided to purchase this graet instrument for me. He spent in 1977 roughly 500 USD.
: : : So, now I think that he spent this money in a very good way!!
: : : You are right; it's a wonderful instrument; very "soft and light" to play and very sweet in terms of sounds.
: : : Unfortunately, I don't have any news about this japanese luthier. His instruments were imported in Italy by Mr. Battistini from Lecco (his store is still open). I asked to him news about Tamura production but he told me that he imported these guitars together Kohno instruments during the same time. He known Kohno and Sakurai during their visit in Battistini's store but he never met or seen Mr. Tamura.
: : : That's all...for the moment!
: : : Pls. Scott if you'll receive more news about Tamura luthier, pls. let me know. Thanks.
: : : Take care.
: : : : I need some information about Irishi tamura
: : : : who was hiroshi tamura?
: : : : Where worked?
: : : : Thanks

Hi,
The Tamura Bros. are some of the first and finest guitar builders in japan. i have a tamura P30 made in 1968 and signed by H. Tamura, my dad paid about 600.00 back in 1971 and now i have found that the guitar is worth about 3,000.00. it is a beautiful instrument and is made of rosewood. These 2 brothers were possibly the first to build classical guitars and took much pride in the craftmanship of the guitars they build. They are no longer with us, but their instruments will be with us a very long time.

i hope this helps!!

bye!!!

: : : I have a Hiroshi Tamura P-60 1976 that I am putting up for sale. It is a lovely instrument with no defects. It has been lovingly played and has a strong wam wonderful sound. Asking price is $600.00 plus shipping.
: : : I think that it is typical of Tamura's work. Spruce top, and rosewood sides and back. In near mint condition. sampedro_g@bellsouth,net
: : : : Regards.
: : : : Giovanni

: : : : :Hi Sott,
: : : :
: : : : my name is Giovanni Nibale from Italy (Milan). I read now your past E-Mail regarding H. Tamura classic guitar. I have naother one like you; same P-50 model and same label description.This guitar is dated 1972.
: : : : When I was young I was a classic guitar student and my father decided to purchase this graet instrument for me. He spent in 1977 roughly 500 USD.
: : : : So, now I think that he spent this money in a very good way!!
: : : : You are right; it's a wonderful instrument; very "soft and light" to play and very sweet in terms of sounds.
: : : : Unfortunately, I don't have any news about this japanese luthier. His instruments were imported in Italy by Mr. Battistini from Lecco (his store is still open). I asked to him news about Tamura production but he told me that he imported these guitars together Kohno instruments during the same time. He known Kohno and Sakurai during their visit in Battistini's store but he never met or seen Mr. Tamura.
: : : : That's all...for the moment!
: : : : Pls. Scott if you'll receive more news about Tamura luthier, pls. let me know. Thanks.
: : : : Take care.
: : : : Giovanni
: : : : : I need some information about Irishi tamura
: : : : : who was hiroshi tamura?
: : : : : Where worked?
: : : : : Thanks

: Hi,
: The Tamura Bros. are some of the first and finest guitar builders in japan. i have a tamura P30 made in 1968 and signed by H. Tamura, my dad paid about 600.00 back in 1971 and now i have found that the guitar is worth about 3,000.00. it is a beautiful instrument and is made of rosewood. These 2 brothers were possibly the first to build classical guitars and took much pride in the craftmanship of the guitars they build. They are no longer with us, but their instruments will be with us a very long time.

: i hope this helps!!

: bye!!!

Update to my last message!!
I am sorry the infor i gave you was not accurate. Here is the update.

My Tamura is a concert classical guitar and the # is a p50 if you are intrested in knowing more on this guitar go to (www.Hiroshi Tamura guitars) and scroll down to Tamura P50.

hope this helps!!

I have a Tamura P30. Is it really worth $3000? Where is your source for this price? I would like to sell mine.

Thanks

: : : : I have a Hiroshi Tamura P-60 1976 that I am putting up for sale. It is a lovely instrument with no defects. It has been lovingly played and has a strong wam wonderful sound. Asking price is $600.00 plus shipping.
: : : : I think that it is typical of Tamura's work. Spruce top, and rosewood sides and back. In near mint condition. sampedro_g@bellsouth,net
: : : : : Regards.
: : : : : Giovanni

: : : : : :Hi Sott,
: : : : :
: : : : : my name is Giovanni Nibale from Italy (Milan). I read now your past E-Mail regarding H. Tamura classic guitar. I have naother one like you; same P-50 model and same label description.This guitar is dated 1972.
: : : : : When I was young I was a classic guitar student and my father decided to purchase this graet instrument for me. He spent in 1977 roughly 500 USD.
: : : : : So, now I think that he spent this money in a very good way!!
: : : : : You are right; it's a wonderful instrument; very "soft and light" to play and very sweet in terms of sounds.
: : : : : Unfortunately, I don't have any news about this japanese luthier. His instruments were imported in Italy by Mr. Battistini from Lecco (his store is still open). I asked to him news about Tamura production but he told me that he imported these guitars together Kohno instruments during the same time. He known Kohno and Sakurai during their visit in Battistini's store but he never met or seen Mr. Tamura.
: : : : : That's all...for the moment!
: : : : : Pls. Scott if you'll receive more news about Tamura luthier, pls. let me know. Thanks.
: : : : : Take care.
: : : : : Giovanni
: : : : : : I need some information about Irishi tamura
: : : : : : who was hiroshi tamura?
: : : : : : Where worked?
: : : : : : Thanks

: : Hi,
: : The Tamura Bros. are some of the first and finest guitar builders in japan. i have a tamura P30 made in 1968 and signed by H. Tamura, my dad paid about 600.00 back in 1971 and now i have found that the guitar is worth about 3,000.00. it is a beautiful instrument and is made of rosewood. These 2 brothers were possibly the first to build classical guitars and took much pride in the craftmanship of the guitars they build. They are no longer with us, but their instruments will be with us a very long time.

: : i hope this helps!!

: : bye!!!

: Update to my last message!!
: I am sorry the infor i gave you was not accurate. Here is the update.

: My Tamura is a concert classical guitar and the # is a p50 if you are intrested in knowing more on this guitar go to (www.Hiroshi Tamura guitars) and scroll down to Tamura P50.

: hope this helps!!

: : I have a Hiroshi Tamura P-60 1976 that I am putting up for sale. It is a lovely instrument with no defects. It has been lovingly played and has a strong wam wonderful sound. Asking price is $600.00 plus shipping.
: : I think that it is typical of Tamura's work. Spruce top, and rosewood sides and back. In near mint condition. sampedro_g@bellsouth,net
: : : Regards.

: : : :Hi Sott,
: : : my name is Giovanni Nibale from Italy (Milan). I read now your past E-Mail regarding H. Tamura classic guitar. I have naother one like you; same P-50 model and same label description.This guitar is dated 1972.
: : : When I was young I was a classic guitar student and my father decided to purchase this graet instrument for me. He spent in 1977 roughly 500 USD.
: : : So, now I think that he spent this money in a very good way!!
: : : You are right; it's a wonderful instrument; very "soft and light" to play and very sweet in terms of sounds.
: : : Unfortunately, I don't have any news about this japanese luthier. His instruments were imported in Italy by Mr. Battistini from Lecco (his store is still open). I asked to him news about Tamura production but he told me that he imported these guitars together Kohno instruments during the same time. He known Kohno and Sakurai during their visit in Battistini's store but he never met or seen Mr. Tamura.
: : : That's all...for the moment!
: : : Pls. Scott if you'll receive more news about Tamura luthier, pls. let me know. Thanks.
: : : Take care.
: : : : I need some information about Irishi tamura
: : : : who was hiroshi tamura?
: : : : Where worked?
: : : : Thanks

: I have a Hiroshi Tamura P-60 1976 that I am putting up for sale. It is a lovely instrument with no defects. It has been lovingly played and has a strong wam wonderful sound. Asking price is $600.00 plus shipping.
: I think that it is typical of Tamura's work. Spruce top, and rosewood sides and back. In near mint condition. sampedro_g@bellsouth,net
: : Regards.

: : :Hi Sott,
: : my name is Giovanni Nibale from Italy (Milan). I read now your past E-Mail regarding H. Tamura classic guitar. I have naother one like you; same P-50 model and same label description.This guitar is dated 1972.
: : When I was young I was a classic guitar student and my father decided to purchase this graet instrument for me. He spent in 1977 roughly 500 USD.
: : So, now I think that he spent this money in a very good way!!
: : You are right; it's a wonderful instrument; very "soft and light" to play and very sweet in terms of sounds.
: : Unfortunately, I don't have any news about this japanese luthier. His instruments were imported in Italy by Mr. Battistini from Lecco (his store is still open). I asked to him news about Tamura production but he told me that he imported these guitars together Kohno instruments during the same time. He known Kohno and Sakurai during their visit in Battistini's store but he never met or seen Mr. Tamura.
: : That's all...for the moment!
: : Pls. Scott if you'll receive more news about Tamura luthier, pls. let me know. Thanks.
: : Take care.
: : : I need some information about Irishi tamura
: : : who was hiroshi tamura?
: : : Where worked?
: : : Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.