Re: Mitchell Guitars

Posted by billr on Tue, 02/08/05 - 20:10:13.

: : : I have owned a Mitchell MBAE-100 Acoustic/electric Bass since X-mas and it is a great instrument. I had never heard of them until my wife brought it home and I haven't seen another one since. I was told she got a great deal on it and it plays as well as the $500-$600 Fenders I have played, the construction and workmanship are good quality and it plays like a dream. Good luck with yours, and if anyone finds out who really makes them let the rest of us know as I have spent hours looking up the company name and have found nothing. I need a new battery pack and it would be nice to find them so I can get another one!

: : : : I just bought a Mitchell guitar yesterday, too, and I'd like some more information on them (especially opinions!) if you have it...I can't find anything on the Web at all!

: : : :
: : : : : Has anybody ever heard of and played a guitar made by the Mitchell company? Not Bill Mitchell coustoms. If so do you know where I can find information on the web
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: Hey guys, I'm a new guitarist (only played for about 3 hours total so far) and i'm hooked already. I love it so much i bought a guitar from my exgirlfriend's younger sister. I had noticed it sitting in their basement, unused, and inquired about it. I ended up snagging it up for $155 bucks yesterday, case included. Mine is the MD-100/TBL model. I assume the TBL means its a tabletop style. It's real pretty sounding, wide fret board, and slides like butter from barchord to barchord.
: I was wondering whether i got a good deal or not. CAn't find s**t for information on the company though. Has anyone found anything about this mystery company? post back!
: :)

mitchell is a samick made --for guitar center. like rogue for musicians friend. good enough guitar--samick makes about 3/4 the guitars made today --with cort. also alot

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.