Vantage Guitar FV-575

Posted by Christ on Wed, 07/31/02 - 18:40:14.

I bought a Vantage guitar Flying V (575) ...red and tthe pickboard is white and i'd like to know how it is worth koz i'm gonna trade it !
ThX

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Vantage Guitar FV-575

I had one of those. Think I bought it '83. It was red with a white pickguard. Had it for a few years, and then sold it to my ex girlfriends brother. I think he still has it. I replaced the pickups, cause they gave me feedback-issues.....I replaced them with a "DiMarzio Super Distortion" and a "Gibson Dirty Finger", and that did the trick!
After selling it I've had a Kramer (sold), a Jackson (sold), 4 Stratocasters (Still have them), 1 Gibson LesPaul (still have it), 1 Epiphone Les Paul (still have it) and 1 PRS Tremonti (still have it)....

Rock on!

: I bought a Vantage guitar Flying V (575) ...red and tthe pickboard is white and i'd like to know how it is worth koz i'm gonna trade it !
: ThX

How much are you willing to sell it for?

Call Anthony 416 422 3238

My first guitar was a Cream colored FV-575 Vantage Flying V. I loved it and grew up with it. I once saw the group "FLOCK OF SEAGULLS" in concert and their guitar player had the exact same guitar. Wish I had it now to give to my son. I bought mine new with hardshell matching case in 1982 for $300 and sold it with an amp in 1993 for $275.

vantage fv575

just got one from my buddy for free...love the gibson like tones...would like to know what year it is..serial number 3061043..anybody know..pls reply...to michael.harrier@gmail.com

:
Peter.Brugger1@t-online.de
I have a cream colored Vantage FV575 and would sell them.

: :
: Peter.Brugger1@t-online.de
: I have a cream colored Vantage FV575 and would sell them.

how much???

: :
: Peter.Brugger1@t-online.de
: I have a cream colored Vantage FV575 and would sell them.

catatehat@yahoo.com
If you're still interested, I wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer.

: I bought a Vantage guitar Flying V (575) ...red and tthe pickboard is white and i'd like to know how it is worth koz i'm gonna trade it !
: ThX

I bought mine new almost 22 years ago for $239.00. I have seen people pay between $150-$175 in good condition. the neck is great on these guitars with good action.

RT How much are you wiling to sell it for?

Call Anthony 415 422 3238

I'd like to know the same thing. I have a cream one with a white Pickboard which I'm thinking of selling. Please let me know if you find out.

It's not worth alot. I have a blue fv-575 and i bought it in sweden for 110$ without case. I like it dough. Have you sold it? I might by it if you still got him. I could give you more for it than what i gave for the one i have.

Emme

No idea, but I just purchased the Jap. manufactured VantageVP820 80's model, though a lefty mind you, for $500.00AUD,asking price $695AUD. Don't know if this can help at all.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.