Arnold Hoyer "Esquire"

Posted by Jane Crowe on Wed, 07/17/02 - 21:51:24.

Just to add to my previous question... The AH i'm wondering about is an "Esquire" if anyone knows about that?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Arnold Hoyer "Esquire"

Hello,

I own a Arnold Hoyer Esquire. The year that it has been build is 1960. It needs alot of work. Can anyone tell me (or show pictures) about this guitar. Is it worth to restore it?

Re: Arnold Hoyer "Esquire"

I recently bought an Esquire 19 that is beautiful. I can send pictures if you like. How bad is the condition of the guitar?

Re: Arnold Hoyer

I recently bought an Esquire 19 that is beautiful. I can send pictures if you Like

Arnold Hoyer Esquire 19 rot

habe eine etwas leicht verzogene Arnold Hoyer Esquire 19 rot bekommen, kann mir jemand sagen ob sie ├╝berhaupt noch etwas wert ist!!!!

Re: Arnold Hoyer Esquire 19 rot

I got one is it enything werth?

Arnold Hoyer Esquire 19 rot

habe eine etwas leicht verzogene Arnold Hoyer Esquire 19 rot bekommen, kann mir jemand sagen ob sie ├ťberhaubt noch etwas wert ist!!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.