Tanglewood Baretta Jetstream????

Posted by SpunkyMunky88 on Tue, 07/16/02 - 10:22:51.

i got a tanglewood baretta jetstream dirt cheap and in mint condition and im just curious to find out how much one usally costs. if u know email me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Tanglewood Baretta Jetstream????

are tanglewood jetstream a very good guitar? If it is so mail me on gorillamads@hotmail.com

Tanglewood Jetstream

My mate has a jetstream for sale, Red with white scratch plate, any idea on the value, pristine condiotion.

: i got a tanglewood baretta jetstream dirt cheap and in mint condition and im just curious to find out how much one usally costs. if u know email me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: : i got a tanglewood baretta jetstream dirt cheap and in mint condition and im just curious to find out how much one usally costs. if u know email me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thay used to retel in the uk for £379 new and about £180 used was about 5 years ago so maby a bit less now

tell me what colours you all got urs in mines a bright mint green with cream scrarch plates_wacky!!!

originally 170 pounds but now discontinued

i picked up mine for 150 with an amp, beautiful tonal range, very comfortable... did u get the s400 or the s100?

: originally 170 pounds but now discontinued

i dunno what type mine is but the one i have is worth 500 quid n instead of green its blue. its a killer guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.