Intex Bass Guitar

Posted by Laura-Ann on Mon, 02/28/05 - 12:47:57.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

Hey I have an Intex Bass and an Intex Amp and I am looking to sell them. I got it for a birthday present so i have no idea what the original cost is. Can anyone help?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Intex Bass Guitar

The Intex brand is sold exclusively in Canada by Intercontinental Music, located at 610 Donald Street (at St-Laurent), and their number is 613-748-9891. I'm sure that you could go look in their shop and see what the retail value of the same make/model bass and amp sell for, and base your decision on that.

/Brian

: Hey I have an Intex Bass and an Intex Amp and I am looking to sell them. I got it for a birthday present so i have no idea what the original cost is. Can anyone help?

Yeah, my problem is i don't live in ottawa anymore... i guess i could call them. i tried looking up on the intex website but it's a pretty crappy site..

Do your parents still live here? Maybe they could check it out? I know what you mean about their site. Apparently a new one is in the works.

My only other comment is that outside of Ottawa (and even in Ottawa itself), the Intex brand name is not widely know, so even if you decide to sell at a fair market value, some people might see the price as too high since it's a not know brand.

/Brian

:
: Yeah, my problem is i don't live in ottawa anymore... i guess i could call them. i tried looking up on the intex website but it's a pretty crappy site..

Aahh... good point. So now i have no idea what to do. And no, my parents don't live there anymore either. The person who originally gave it to me is an ex boyfriend so i can't ask him either. ha ha. thanks for your help anyways, if you see anything at all though, please let me know.
Thanks

: Do your parents still live here? Maybe they could check it out? I know what you mean about their site. Apparently a new one is in the works.

: My only other comment is that outside of Ottawa (and even in Ottawa itself), the Intex brand name is not widely know, so even if you decide to sell at a fair market value, some people might see the price as too high since it's a not know brand.

: /Brian

:
: :
: : Yeah, my problem is i don't live in ottawa anymore... i guess i could call them. i tried looking up on the intex website but it's a pretty crappy site..

Aahh... good point. So now i have no idea what to do. And no, my parents don't live there anymore either. The person who originally gave it to me is an ex boyfriend so i can't ask him either. ha ha. thanks for your help anyways, if you see anything at all though, please let me know.
Thanks

: Do your parents still live here? Maybe they could check it out? I know what you mean about their site. Apparently a new one is in the works.

: My only other comment is that outside of Ottawa (and even in Ottawa itself), the Intex brand name is not widely know, so even if you decide to sell at a fair market value, some people might see the price as too high since it's a not know brand.

: /Brian

:
: :
: : Yeah, my problem is i don't live in ottawa anymore... i guess i could call them. i tried looking up on the intex website but it's a pretty crappy site..

I have an INTEX acoustic guitar. Anyone know what it might be worth?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.