Re: RE Montaya guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Dennis DeVore on Sat, 10/21/06 - 16:32:50.

: I see 3 people including myself have these montaya,s and noone knows anything about them,my label inside does state that it was made at the Hyosung Corp. Made in Korea,also its a model D-51,almost looks like an acoustic gibson dove copy..can anyone advise me of this and maybe what the price of this was?? Thanx ..dale ...:0

I also just aquired a D-51, and it is definitely a Dove copy. It is in excellent shap, needs set up which I'm working on. For old rusty strings, it has a remarkable good sound, and is playable as is. I too would like to find some history on the Montaya gutiars. Harmony Central has 4 guitars listed in there DB, but none of the models I've seen here.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: RE Montaya guitar

RE Montaya guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: RE Montaya guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.