Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Monthly Discussion Guitar Discussion Forum Archive – September, 2001

Viewing 205 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

[The body of this post has been lost]

Anonymous

: Crack for Guitar Pro v4.0. : If anyone find it send for me the site add.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : Crack for Guitar Pro v4.0. : : If anyone find it send for me the site add.

Anonymous

: : : Crack for Guitar Pro v4.0. : : : If anyone find it send for me the site add.

Anonymous

: : : : Crack for Guitar Pro v4.0. : : : : If anyone find it send for me the site add.

Anonymous

: : : : : Crack for Guitar Pro v4.0. : : : : : If anyone find it send for me the site add.

Anonymous

: : : : : : Crack for Guitar Pro v4.0. : : : : : : If anyone find it send for me the site add.

Anonymous

: : : : : : : Crack for Guitar Pro v4.0. : : : : : : : If anyone find it send for me the site add.

Anonymous

i only have the demo version…if someone knows the full version (crack), I’d like to know..

Anonymous

What are your opinions on the Marshall Avt 150 Head. Does it have that Metallica Scooped Mid Sound Or what???? Is it worth the money?? Or is just another light rock Amp??? Thanks Brandon

Anonymous

: What are your opinions on the Marshall Avt 150 Head. Does it have that Metallica Scooped Mid Sound Or what???? Is it worth the money?? Or is just another light rock Amp??? Thanks Brandon i have owned one of these amps for about 5 months and its similiar to metallicas tone but not quite. this amp is not light rock. it has a good sounding tube distortion and cuts through real nice during solos. you can pull off some metal with it no problem. it comes very close to tube tone without being an all tube amp. it has a scoop button to scope out the midrange but then it dosnt cut through the drums as well, especially if you have a loud drummer. i like it and is definitly worth the money i feel. the 150 watts is all there. im running it at 8ohms with one avt slanted cab and it pounds. the effects arnt that great but they dont sound terrible. the acoustic simulator sounds really good for a simulator. i would recommend this amp because of its sound quality, features, looks and price. i cannot comment on its reliability because ive only owned it a short while. you can download sound files of the some of the avt amps at marshalls website.

Anonymous

hey whats up man, if you are looking for james hetfields tone look no futher than MESA/BOOGIE. he uses a tri axis with a strategy 400 power amp and a triple rec. marshall doesnt have enough balls for that sound that is why he doesnt use them since ride the lightning. and here is another secret to his tone, he doesnt scoop out the mids, he has a graphic eq hooked up to his amps and when you look at the eq bands there is a band numbered 400k , which is on any graphic eq, he cuts the 400k down low but the mids on his amps are half way up (5) treble (9) bass(6) gain(7or8) that gives him that definition and low end without making it muddy like when you just dip out the mids, everything else on the eq is at zero or a little boosted, but nothing drastic. try that on a descent amp and let me know how it turns out. later man.

Anonymous

: What are your opinions on the Marshall Avt 150 Head. Does it have that Metallica Scooped Mid Sound Or what???? Is it worth the money?? Or is just another light rock Amp??? Thanks Brandon all marshall amps are the best for metal you can get a lot from it .to sound like an old metallica you need much more then marshall’s amp there are a lot of effects like phaser,wah-wah,compressor,delay they use, all these radically improve your sound and it difficult to recognize a real amp’s sound but go for marshall they are best for metal all the best bands are use it. have fun!

Anonymous

I´m looking for a saraceno signature acoustic guitar. It was released in 1995-96 and had the same shape as the electrics. Could anyone please tell me where to find one, or at least tell me what the model was called? ( radio10…20…tv10…? ) Thanks /Rob

Anonymous

Hi, i’ve had my mexican strat about a half year. I realise it’s not going to be as good as an american but i want it to be. So when i play it, it sometimes sounds out of tune. so i retune it, but the problem is with certain chords i need to tune the strings differently which makes me think the frets might be screwed up. So i tried something else. i tuned all of the strings up at the octave and made sure they were completely in tune. when i went down to the normal octave, the low e isn’t in tune with the a. the a to d is good. the d to g is pretty good. the g to b is bad, and the b to e is bad. How can i fixed this and for how much?

Anonymous

Mexican guitars are OK. Don’t worry. Setting intonation shouldn’t cost you anything. Use a tuner to tune each string then check it again at the octave. If it’s out of tune you have to adjust the bridge saddle to change the length of the string until the octave is in tune as well. (If it’s sharp you lengthen it) Use the screws at the back end of the bridge and take your time. It’s fiddly but not that difficult or risky. If that doesn’t sort it write again.

Anonymous

Thanks alot it sounds much better. i have another question though if you can answer it. When i pick the strings with a decent amount of force they buzz. I pick it and then the buzz starts after a little while. it mostly happens on the low e and g. Thank again. Just thought i might ask another one.

Anonymous

: take it to a professional they can make your mexican strat play like an american for about $70 or less : Thanks alot it sounds much better. i have another question though if you can answer it. When i pick the strings with a decent amount of force they buzz. I pick it and then the buzz starts after a little while. it mostly happens on the low e and g. Thank again. Just thought i might ask another one.

Anonymous

: It could mean afew things. 1.Your strings are abit low (easy… raise them abit at the bridge. They should kinda follow the curve of the frets),2. the truss rod needs adjusting, 3, one of the frets isn’t level,or 4, the nut isn’t cut right. If raising the strings doesn’t sort it out you should have someone look at it since messing around with 2,3 or 4 could mess up your guitar. It’s probable nothing major.

Anonymous

I need to change the nut on the neck of my guitar and was wondering id there was a certian procedure that needs to be taken. Thanks

Anonymous

It depends on what type of guitar it is. I’ve replaced and adjusted nuts on my guitars (tele and strat) and it’s the sort of thing you can bugger up if you aren’t careful. In otherwords, research it and take your time. There are books like Dan Erlewine’s Guitar Player Repair Guide which are good and I saw some good websites too (use Google or something…I don’t remember where they are). Something with pictures and what NOT to do will help you more than a response here which would be too simplified possibly. It’s not that difficult a job, I found, but I was glad to be able to refer to a book like the one I mentioned. (tip: I didn’t touch the slots. I got a precut nut and shaved the bottom to adjust the height.)

Anonymous

Basically it’s not too difficult to do, but like anything, you can screw it up. Are you sure you need to change it, or perhaps it just needs a little filing? If you’ve got the type that fit into the slot of the fingerboard, you’ll need to excercise a bit more care not to chip the fingerboard wood during removal. Many times, these can be tapped out from the side but you’ll need to have the neck well support and held from moving around. If the glue won’t let go, you might want to take it to a pro–it’s not an expensive repair job! There are a lot of replacments available and I can highly recommend Tusq brand nuts. Their material is tough and works almost as well as a bone nut. I mayadd a featured tip on this in the future on my web site at: http://members.home.net/wilkatguitars I’ve been adding tips to help out guitar players as the same questions seem to come up. Good luck, Bill

Anonymous

i have an Ibanez Musician bass, bought second hand. It’s great but i can’t find any press, news or information about. Can you help?

Anonymous

: i have an Ibanez Musician bass, bought second hand. It’s great but i can’t find any press, news or information about. Can you help? look here: http://216.250.245.172/musbass.html

Anonymous

Hi there, I like my Fender Hot Rod 410 (I play a Gibson LP Standard), but it’s so incredibly loud, I wish I could produce a "rough edge" at a lower volume level. To use the tubes to full extent I now have to turn up the volume where the band and sound guy get crazy. What is the best to get the sound I want? Can I reduce the number of tubes for example? Thanks for your reply, bye! Mark from The Netherlands

Anonymous

I have a Hot Rod Deluxe (40W one 12" speaker) and I know what you mean. You can try using the 2nd input, which is quieter, or you can buy something that fits in the poweramp tube sockets which you then put smaller tubes in which does just what you want. I saw it in a magazine once and I think they’re called yellowjackets. I think it was in The Guitar Magazine last year sometime. If I find it I’ll post again. Otherwise, you have to get a smaller amp. Lots of people are now using 15W amps which they can turn up and put through the P.A..

Anonymous

How can I tune the tune-o-matic bridge of my Les Paul?

Anonymous

A Gibson L-5 is buzzing on the Tune-o-matic adjustable screws. I thought the Tune-o-matic bridge was placed backwards on this ax?? Do the adjustable screws appear on the pickup side or on the tailpiece side? Andrew Davis : How can I tune the tune-o-matic bridge of my Les Paul?

Anonymous

it’s supposed to be on the tailpiece side, but if it’s been the other way for a long time you might as well elave it. the grooves in the saddles have worn their own widths and if you turn it around you’ll bust your lower strings often.

Anonymous

I take it you mean ‘adjust’, and if so look at the question ‘intonation’ up above.

Anonymous

OK, I’ ve heard a lot of guys say that an Epiphone Les Paul sounds nothing like a Gibson one. In my opinion, since Epiphone builds up Les Paul under Gibson specifications, they should sound alike. The only things that make a difference are the name, the location of manufacturing & the history of Gibson. Any other opinions?

Anonymous

The pickups are a big difference too… get an Epiphone and put some gibson pickups (choose depending on ‘your sound’), and you’ll be closer to a LP. : OK, I’ ve heard a lot of guys say that an Epiphone Les Paul sounds nothing like a Gibson one. In my opinion, since Epiphone builds up Les Paul under Gibson specifications, they should sound alike. The only things that make a difference are the name, the location of manufacturing & the history of Gibson. Any other opinions?

Anonymous

does that mean that a gibson les paul is better then an epiphone one? yer?!

Anonymous

: The pickups are a big difference too… get an Epiphone and put some gibson pickups (choose depending on ‘your sound’), and you’ll be closer to a LP. Can’t do that i voids the warrenty : : : OK, I’ ve heard a lot of guys say that an Epiphone Les Paul sounds nothing like a Gibson one. In my opinion, since Epiphone builds up Les Paul under Gibson specifications, they should sound alike. The only things that make a difference are the name, the location of manufacturing & the history of Gibson. Any other opinions?

Anonymous

no way the gibsons last longeer they would last for like 80 years and never lose thei value : : : OK, I’ ve heard a lot of guys say that an Epiphone Les Paul sounds nothing like a Gibson one. In my opinion, since Epiphone builds up Les Paul under Gibson specifications, they should sound alike. The only things that make a difference are the name, the location of manufacturing & the history of Gibson. Any other opinions?

Anonymous

: : no way the gibsons last longeer they would last for like 80 years and never lose thei value : : : : : OK, I’ ve heard a lot of guys say that an Epiphone Les Paul sounds nothing like a Gibson one. In my opinion, since Epiphone builds up Les Paul under Gibson specifications, they should sound alike. The only things that make a difference are the name, the location of manufacturing & the history of Gibson. Any other opinions? Personnaly I own a Les Paul Std DC2 and an Epiphone Les Paul Std and I prefer the sound that I get with the Epi a lot more…

Anonymous

The guys in my local guitar shop say the same thing. The pickups are the biggest difference. Everthing else is pretty subtle. When I started looking to upgrade they said the best route to an LP would be buy an Epiphone and mount good pickups.

Anonymous

I own an earlier Epiphone Les Paul Standard – maybe 1992. The guys at my guitar shop were checking it out 3 days ago. Evidently mine was built better and heavier than the more recent models. The finish is a superb Honey Burst. However, they used mini-pots ( which started crackling pretty quickly and which I’m going to replace. ) The stock pickups are muddy and definitely need to be replaced. However, I do that with any guitar I own anyway. I put a Seymour Duncan Custom in the Bridge position and it really screams through Marshall-type high-gain amplification. Supposedly, the tuning pegs were cheaper, but I’m a real stickler about tuning, and have not had any complaints. Overall, my Eppy Les Paul is easily as nice playing as the ’75 Gibson LP I used to own. ( And that was a sweet, low-action guitar! ) With the addition of the pickups and replacing the electronics, I feel it will be superior to a stock Gibson. However, the new models may be a different story.

Anonymous

I have a 2004 Epiphone LP Custom. It’s a beautiful piece of Korean workmanship. I played a number of guitars, including Gibson LP, before I bought a new Epiphone Custom LP for about $700 with hard shell case. The difference is something only a guitar geek would notice. They are different, but not $1500. The Epiphone will give you what you need. The Gibsons were great, but seem to be more like collector guitars. The Epiphone sounded better to me and was easier to play. I had to get it professionally adjusted ($40) after I got it, and put top quality strings on it, but it just shines for crunchy blues and rock. : I own an earlier Epiphone Les Paul Standard – maybe 1992. The guys at my guitar shop were checking it out 3 days ago. Evidently mine was built better and heavier than the more recent models. The finish is a superb Honey Burst. However, they used mini-pots ( which started crackling pretty quickly and which I’m going to replace. ) The stock pickups are muddy and definitely need to be replaced. However, I do that with any guitar I own anyway. I put a Seymour Duncan Custom in the Bridge position and it really screams through Marshall-type high-gain amplification. Supposedly, the tuning pegs were cheaper, but I’m a real stickler about tuning, and have not had any complaints. Overall, my Eppy Les Paul is easily as nice playing as the ’75 Gibson LP I used to own. ( And that was a sweet, low-action guitar! ) With the addition of the pickups and replacing the electronics, I feel it will be superior to a stock Gibson. However, the new models may be a different story.

Anonymous

i hate you

Anonymous

: The guys in my local guitar shop say the same thing. The pickups are the biggest difference. Everthing else is pretty subtle. i recently got an epi l.p. goldtop via ebay, and i mostly agree, BUT… the other electronics were also shitty!! for example, the volume pots had "A500K" stamped on them, which indicates to me that they were 500K audio taper. NO WAY! they measured 250K and definitely sound linear taper to me (from 10 to 0, very little drop in volume ’til the last 25%). i put in cts 500K audio’s with 100pf treble bleed cap’s and it rocks… you mmileage may vary…

Anonymous

: : The guys in my local guitar shop say the same thing. The pickups are the biggest difference. Everthing else is pretty subtle. : i recently got an epi l.p. goldtop via ebay, and i mostly agree, BUT… the other electronics were also shitty!! for example, the volume pots had "A500K" stamped on them, which indicates to me that they were 500K audio taper. NO WAY! they measured 250K and definitely sound linear taper to me (from 10 to 0, very little drop in volume ’til the last 25%). i put in cts 500K audio’s with 100pf treble bleed cap’s and it rocks… you mmileage may vary… I am a full on Gibson U.S.A. fan, but, I must confess that I purchased an Epiphone Les Paul 7 string recently, more for curiosity reasons, and I would aggree with Bare foot. You should gut all the electronics, I mean everything and replace with high quality replacements that would be the best thing to do. Structural quality is questionable but overall I think they are good guitars for up grading and learning to understan how everything works.

Anonymous

: : The guys in my local guitar shop say the same thing. The pickups are the biggest difference. Everthing else is pretty subtle. : i recently got an epi l.p. goldtop via ebay, and i mostly agree, BUT… the other electronics were also shitty!! for example, the volume pots had "A500K" stamped on them, which indicates to me that they were 500K audio taper. NO WAY! they measured 250K and definitely sound linear taper to me (from 10 to 0, very little drop in volume ’til the last 25%). i put in cts 500K audio’s with 100pf treble bleed cap’s and it rocks… you mmileage may vary… I am a full on Gibson U.S.A. fan, but, I must confess that I purchased an Epiphone Les Paul 7 string recently, more for curiosity reasons, and I would aggree with Bare foot. You should gut all the electronics, I mean everything and replace with high quality replacements that would be the best thing to do. Structural quality is questionable but overall I think they are good guitars for up grading and learning to understan how everything works.

Anonymous

my footswitch doesn’t work anymore and i know it’s the male connector to the amp so,i bought a new din connector but i don’t know how to connect the wires?! if you know how please contact me at my email adress [email protected]

Anonymous

I have the same problem. Have you got the footswitch schematics? Please, send me to [email protected]. Thank you. Uve : my footswitch doesn’t work anymore : and i know it’s the male connector to the amp : so,i bought a new din connector but i don’t know how to connect the wires?! : if you know how please contact me at my email adress : [email protected]

Anonymous

: I have the same problem. Have you got the footswitch schematics? Please, [email protected] : Thanks-a-bunch, : Mike : : my footswitch doesn’t work anymore : : and i know it’s the male connector to the amp : : so,i bought a new din connector but i don’t know how to connect the wires?! : : if you know how please contact me at my email adress : : [email protected]

Anonymous

Here is the wiring for the Marshall TSL Footswitch to the DIN connector. W1 on PCB – RED Wire – Din pin 3 W2 on PCB – Black Wire – Din Pin 1 W3 on PCB – White Wire – Din Pin 2 W4 on PCB – Yellow Wire – Din Pin 4 W5 on PCB – Green Wire – Din Pin 5 W6 on PCB – Blue Wire – Din Pin 6

Anonymous

My footswitch doesn’t work either. I bought a new din plug and I’ve got a diagram from Marshall themselves and it’s wrong!!!

Anonymous

Hello, I recently bought a Fender Champion 30 Amp. This model doesn’t have a headphone jack. It does however have an external speaker jack that writes on it, Max power 30W Min load 8 OHMS. Can I use the external speaker jack as a headphone jack without any harm to the amp? Please help me, Thank you.

Anonymous

do not do that.it will fry your headphones and could break your amp

Anonymous

Probably won’t hurt the amp but the headphones will light up and fry big time. Not an option!!!!

Anonymous

Hey Does anyone have Gutair tabs for korean groups like 1tym and baby Vox if so can you email me them or the address? Thanks love lee

Anonymous

: Hey : Does anyone have Gutair tabs for korean groups like 1tym and baby Vox if so can you email me them or the address? Thanks : love : lee

Anonymous

Can someone help me find Click-b "To be continued" Guitar Tabs and/or english translated lyrics. If you can Thanks Email me at lkbusiness@aol

Anonymous

: Hey : Does anyone have Gutair tabs for the song "All for You" by cool? Thanks : phil

Anonymous

hi, could u pls help me to find the tabs for the album endless love.( tt korean show) i need tabs for reason,song for a lady,prayer…etc thanks

Anonymous

Does anyone have the tabs for "Remember" by H.O.T can send me thrgh my email! Thks

Anonymous

I have just purchased a Carvin DC-400 with a Floyd Rose and find it INCREDABLY hard to tune and keep in tune. The owner of my local guitar shop has told me that is because I have a Floyd Rose and that those problems come with the territory. One of my friends told me that there is a thing called a "Zero Stabilizer" that will fix it so that the bridge doesn’t move unless you use the tremolo bar… I need to know if there is such a thing and if there is, where I can get one. Thank you.

Anonymous

somebody send me that bass that you wanna get off your hands ill take it!!!! po box 185 excel al 36439!!!!

Anonymous

: somebody send me that bass that you wanna get off your hands ill take it!!!! po box 185 excel al 36439!!!!i have a bass never been used cost me 150 bucks ill sell it to u for 50 dollors 10 dollors shipping

Anonymous

Hello! I need some information. What was the original speaker in the Fender black face deluxe reverb? I also wonder if an alnicko speaker will give a heavier crunshier tone than for example a ferrite speaker like a C12N. /PO

Anonymous

Does anyone know where I can get any patches for the ME-33? There seems to be sites for everything but this effects deck.

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where I can get any patches for the ME-33? There seems to be sites for everything but this effects deck.

Anonymous

i have a G 11 N and it want in the price guide i think its from the 1970’s but i am not sure it is in near mint condition. Whats it worth

Anonymous

Excuse the naive question, but I have been told that there is software out there that can listen to a song and develop the guitar tab for the guitar part of the song? Does this work with only with guitar solos or can it hear the guitar part from a band? I was told that GuitarPro was one such software program. Which is the best and easiest to use? Thanks. Larry

Anonymous

I need info on the electra model x310 can anyone help .

Anonymous

I’m trying to find out information on a Electra Guitar The only thing I have is a serial #103129. Its a gibson les paul copy. It has a brown stained outer body with a split maple down the center, and a maple neck. Two humbucking pickups with modified electronics requiring two 9 v batterys built into the back, it has brushed brass looking electronic covers and two coil switching mini switches.it is the best playing guitar I’ve ever owned, it appears to have a rosewood fingerboard, can you help me find out about this guitar and its value? Thank You, Mark

Anonymous

Someone is offering me a PRS guitar, serial number 72681. I know this means it’s a 1987 guitar, number 2681 off the line. However, there is no other name or model on the guitar, so I’m having a hard time evaluating what a fair price for the instrument might be. Anyone have any insight? Thanks, Bedeke

Anonymous

Look up website http://www.guitargifts4u.com FREE SHIPPING in the USA & Canada. This is perfect and afforable gift idea.

Anonymous

Hi, I’d like to exchange sheet guitar music with anyone who can be interested. Rock, pop, jazz, tuition material, I’ve got tones of classical as well. [email protected]

Anonymous

which is better for powerspeed metal?

Anonymous

Ibanez Guitars Are the leader in my opinion, their guitars are well made except for the lower class like the stupid GIO series and the RX, also the The ibanez RG 120, 170 guitars are sucky. The best Ibanez guitars are the ones made in japan, NOT Korea. I dont like some of the pickups ibanez puts on their guitars, but again thats on the lower class RG’s. And another thing the Ibanez K-7 (the head and munky signature) guitars suck, and they are a rip off, they are the same as the RG7420, the only thing the k-7 has that the RG7420 doesnt is the cheesy K-7 logo on 12th fret and the U-Bar on the tremelo, which that is a bunch of bullshit, you can make yer own just go down the harware store anf get some strip of metal fit it to length and then bend it to fit on either side of the tremelo the the shape of a U. Then drill a hole on the other side of the tremelo and there ya go, now that was much cheaper then paying 400 dollars more on the shitty k-7! On the other hand ESP makes just as good quality guitars, except for they have EMG-HZ, and EMG-81 pickups which is awesome. EMG pickups are the best guitar pickups know to man. And the ESP also makes custom guitars built to your specifications, which ibanez does not do. But in the end (THIS IS JUST MY OPINION) i would have to go with IBANEZ. Peae out and thanks for reading this.

Anonymous

esp usa custom guitars are in a better league than ibanez. ibanez uses shitty wood , horrible pickups and they basicly only make bolt on neck guitars. esp usa guitars (not the limited series, they suck.) have a lot of options and use grade a wood, emg 81 pickups and the best craftsmanship. esp makes a better made and sounding guitar, but the usa series are some big bucks. later man

Anonymous

there is only one ibanez guitar that can blow away an esp im not defending it or anything (i play gibsons) but the J.S 2000 will kick the shit out almost any esp guitar

Anonymous

They’re both good guitars! The ESPs(not LTD series)have a smaller neck width,making it easier to play fast runs.Also,the stock pickups are quite wicked in my opinion. Good Luck

Anonymous

which is better for powerspeed metal?

Anonymous

Took a month to locate one at a price that has not been inflated (they are now £699 from £500) but I am now the proud owner of a Ebony SG Special MMmmm. Man it is loud compared to the Squire that I have. The Gig bag is a lot better quality then I thought it was going to be and it plays really well, as far as I can tell, not been playing long but I have lesson in a couple of weeks and going to let my teacher loose on it. 2 quick questions though, how much "play" should there be on the humbuckers because they move about. I presumed it was because there was no covers. and When in the middle switch position it "blends" the 2 together but if I switch either volume down to 0 it knocks both out is that correct? Thanks

Anonymous

hey man i there is a bit of play in the pickups. Dont worry bout it it just happens if your heaps stressing about it then go to your local shop and buy covers and the screws and just chuck em on yourself. It makes it look a bit less metal but hey the thing with the volume should be fixxed tho.

Anonymous

Hello all, A Promo CD of my music is out. It is for the Records Label but you can get it online or in CD format if asked. Check it out ^^ http://nvintejoux.online.fr Later.

Anonymous

hello!!plz send me free cd!thanks

Anonymous

does anyone know where I can find a vibroclone or vibroverb faceplate to fit my silverface pro reverb? I’m also looking for a blackface bandmaster faceplate. Thanks; Hugh S.

Anonymous

: does anyone know where I can find a vibroclone or vibroverb faceplate to fit my silverface pro reverb? : I’m also looking for a blackface bandmaster faceplate. : Thanks; : Hugh S. Contact Doug at Vintage SoundWorks in Canada at http://www.vintagesoundworks.com

Anonymous

Sorry folks, Due to a technical glitch this forum wasn’t working for a few days but it’s been fixed and it’s back to discussion as usual. Peace, Jason.

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been reconstituted from replies so it may differ from what was originally written.] Only at MusicLoversAuction.com http://www.MusicLoversAuction.com

Anonymous

Lame Dude!! Go to eBay or Digibid.com if you want axes!! : : Only at MusicLoversAuction.com http://www.MusicLoversAuction.com

Anonymous

I get your referral to eBay, etc. Hey – they’re the big guys. But why the "lame, dude!!" Seriously – I’m curious. Frank : Lame Dude!! Go to eBay or Digibid.com if you want axes!! : : : : Only at MusicLoversAuction.com http://www.MusicLoversAuction.com

Anonymous

If anybody had the OAR intro tab or knows where to find it….please email me at [email protected] Thanks

Anonymous

the whole song goes C-G-Am-F, the solos are just improve.

Anonymous

for their new album 34th and 8th, u can find the intro to poker at http://www.oarsa.org and look under crazy game of poker- lead section and it will say this is the intro from the in between now and then dvd. but they play it for the new album as well

Anonymous

i wan’t a guitar.na!

Anonymous

I have a guitar made by fender…its a stratocaster squier II. Its in excellent condition and want to sell it for $150.00 – $200.00 (USA dollars) . If interesterd e-mail me. [email protected]

Anonymous

you’ll have to get something used. i mean really used for that price. Or get a korean made Fender Strat- or a squire, or telecaster. Remember, Fender are the best guitar makers but there are thousands more.

Anonymous

Is there a Comsumer Reports type on-line site for musical gear? I’m in the market for a modeling amp and need help choosing. Thanks

Anonymous

I don’t know about consumer reports for amps, but find the reviews on the web useful (such as harmony central, etc). I have a line 6 flextone-IIxl and really like it, and it has been very reliable (so far), I would just decide on the amp you want and then research it/try it out, it’s kinda like buying a car… every company sells a lemon once in a while, so just make sure the have a decent return/replacement/warranty policies. : Is there a Comsumer Reports type on-line site for musical gear? I’m in the market for a modeling amp and need help choosing. : Thanks

Anonymous

I am getting ready to turn this amp into cash. I retired it in 1989 after re tubing it. I have had a lot of trouble getting any info about. I have a buyer willing to make a deal with me immediately. My question; Can anybody tell me a ball park price range to think about. The condition of the amp, I think I would say it is very good. All responses will be appreciated. Thanks for your help. Peace Fred

Anonymous

This guitar is handmade and is made from rosewood. I am thinking of selling this guitar. It is in great shape. Could someone tell me what would be a fair price for it. Thanks.

Anonymous

Try 175-250. : This guitar is handmade and is made from rosewood. I am thinking of selling this guitar. It is in great shape. Could someone tell me what would be a fair price for it. : Thanks.

Anonymous

could any on possibly have wiring diagrams for a late 60’s tennessean this guitar has the "f" holes painted on it semi acoustic 2 pickups, and one select switch there mus be many vatiations of it ????

Anonymous

Hi ! I build custom guitars and basses, and adding guitar tips to my web site http://members.home.net/wilkatguitars If I can help out, just visit my site and e-mail me — I do my best to assist you. Also, a customer recently asked me about re-chroming his Ibanez JS model, and any comments that anybody has out there would be appreciated — the body of the guitar is made of a material called Luthite –it’s not wood. Thanks! Bill

Anonymous

I don’t fine i anyware the price of godin LGX-SA please, if anybody have a webpage with information and price, tell my.

Anonymous

any offers, im in north east england

Anonymous

Does anyone have a picture they could mail me? I think it is a 1975. Thank you.

Anonymous

Im thinking of buying a 120 W crate amp. i play lead guitar in my band and i would want to know if it would be loud enough over the drums and the rythm guitarist. WE mostly play local and in little places like birthday parties.

Anonymous

120 will be heaps but dont blow yer hard earnd $$$$ on a crate. look round for something less metal. Check out jade, they an australian company. there killler cheap and pretty decant

Anonymous

120 W should be plenty for small venues. Check out a few other amps though. Crates sound OK for metal, but I would never use one for say blues or jazz.

Anonymous

Hi there, who can send some information about Hendrix’ Strat? Was ist a left-hand guitar or "just" a right-hand one with strings, bridge and nut turned l"left-hand"? Just let me know, please. Cheers, Danny

Anonymous

Jimi Hendrix used several different Strats as well as acouple of Gibsons (including a flying V). All of his guitars were standard off the shelf stuff, nothing special which makes him all the more special. They were all right handed instruments that he had strung for left handed use (ie: low e becomes high e). Nothing else was changed, the controls and bridge remained the same as when they were bought. Hope this helps you.

Anonymous

: Jimi Hendrix used several different Strats as well as acouple of Gibsons (including a flying V). All of his guitars were standard off the shelf stuff, nothing special which makes him all the more special. They were all right handed instruments that he had strung for left handed use (ie: low e becomes high e). Nothing else was changed, the controls and bridge remained the same as when they were bought. Hope this helps you. He was also known to just pick up somebody else’s normally strung right handed guitar or bass and just play it that way. The bass parts he did on Electric Lady Land were done just that way on Noel Redding’s PB.

Anonymous

Hi, folks. I’m looking into a set of cheap stomp boxes that I think would sell well online. My question is…what do you think? Have you seen enough of the cheap (as in $20 – $30) stomp boxes that are garbage that you would never buy any? Or, would you be willing to give a new line the benefit of the doubt, and try one or two? I’m not trying to do a sales pitch here, just want to see what the response is from the guitar-playing online community. Thanks for any opinions you can share.

Anonymous

I wouldnt buy them. I only buy boss stomp boxes not dod or digitech

Anonymous

I’m sure most the pro players here would say no to a cheap box. (although, I have played through some junk that sounded pretty good) Beginners and start up bands may try some cheap boxes.

Anonymous

i got an sg,and always use standard tuning,i was juct wondreing if they r known 4 eating strings.i have not had it long and already have spent alot of money on replacement strings. can any1 plz help with any info at all, thanx parsons

Anonymous

dood i got an sg and it munches thru strings. what i recomond is getting a bridge off an old les paul or sumthing like and whacking that on. get yaself some decent strings like fender super bullets or dean markleys (stay right away from didarios) and it shood be coool

Anonymous

It could be due to a number of things — first, I’d look into the bridge saddles for sharp edges (assuming that’s where the strings are breaking). Second, I’d check out the tuning posts on your machine heads — again look for sharp edges that need filing. If you play very aggressively ( a lot of chord bashing, and heavy string bending, you’ll need to make sure your using "quality" strings (I favour Dean Markley) and that the above points are checked and/or fixed if required. Please visit my web site at: http://members.home.net/wilkatguitars for guitar tips and questions (I’ll be expanding the tips section as time permits) Later, and good luck! Bill

Anonymous

guitar->mic input=unwanted distortion. solution?

This popular thread has been given its own page : guitar->mic input=unwanted distortion. solution?

Anonymous

Anyone know why the UK price of a Gibson SG special has gone from £ 500 to £ 700 Anyone got one that they are thinking of selling in London e-mail [email protected] (remove NO SPAM)

Anonymous

Took a month to locate one at a price that has not been inflated (they are now £699 from £500) but I am now the proud owner of a Ebony SG Special MMmmm. Man it is loud compared to the Squire that I have. The Gig bag is a lot better quality then I thought it was going to be and it plays really well, as far as I can tell, not been playing long but I have lesson in a couple of weeks and going to let my teacher loose on it. 2 quick questions though, how much "play" should there be on the humbuckers because they move about. I presumed it was because there was no covers. and When in the middle switch position it "blends" the 2 together but if I switch either volume down to 0 it knocks both out is that correct? Thanks

Anonymous

A PERSONALIZED GUITAR STRAP is a UNIQUE gift for any guitar player. With Christmas coming soon this is the perfect gift to give to someone who plays guitar. PLEASE LOOK AT THE WEBSITE YOU WILL AGREE IT IS A GIFT THAT GUITAR PLAYERS WILL LIKE.

Anonymous

what website?

Anonymous

Preciso de informacoes em portugues sobre o GR 33. podem me ajudar?

Anonymous

PRS Prototype

This popular thread has been given its own page : PRS Prototype

Anonymous

Any suggestions for an appropriate pickup height relative to strings (distance between…) on an LP standard, for a good combination of volume and tone?

Anonymous

mate i would ram the bridge pickup as close as you can to the strings without it pissin u off. More gain. Put the bridge one a fair whack lower so the u can get more tone. that way you can strike a good balance betwwen it being raunchy as and nice and clean

Anonymous

Does anyone have a blue, gold or silver FLS for a Tele they wanna sell? I’m happy to buy or swap for a SD Hotrail.

Anonymous

MUSICIANS WANTED FOR MUSIC CONFERENCE R&B/Pop singer Natalie Brown will be performing songs from her debut CD ‘Let The Candle Burn’ at this year’s 2NMC Nashville Music Conference October 10th – 14th 2001. We are putting a band together using musicians and singers from the Nashville area. Positions needed are Bass, Guitar, Drums and 3 background singers (2 female & 1 male). We need musicians who are able to play for free and receive conference passes and a chance to network. In some cases we can negotiate a small fee. You must be able to learn 5-8 songs off a CD by ear in one week and be available for one rehearsal before the show. Please send an e-mail indicating your instrument, contact info, location of MP3 demos and availability to [email protected] or leave a message at (415) 789-8560. Deadline is Friday September 21st 2001. If selected you will be contacted with more information and sent a package with the CD and instructions. Visit us at http://www.natalie-brown.com

Anonymous

HI!! kosmics in osborne park perth have some great deals and are the best for value!!

Anonymous

How can I add an extension speaker (cabinet) to my amp

This popular thread has been given its own page : How can I add an extension speaker (cabinet) to my amp

Anonymous

Hey, i recently bought a fender strat, and i just busted a string. I know how to change one on a acoustic, but on a electric, i’m lost. HelP!

Anonymous

I’m assuming that you don’t realize that the string passes through the bridge assembly from underneath (back of the guitar). By now I suspect that you’ve figured it out. You might want to check out my web site: http://members.home.net/wilkatguitas for tips on tuning and method of stringing up at the machine head tuning post. Good Luck, Bill

Anonymous

: Scotty will be performing on Sat.Sept.29 in Macon Ga. for those of us South of the Mason Dixon. If anyone in the area is interestd in witnessing this marvel contact me. [email protected]

Anonymous

Why is a custom Telecaster that was made for Scotty worth 5 million dollars on e-bay? Any one who can fill me in?

Anonymous

i recently bought a new tanglewood odessy electro accustic and am having grave difficulty with controlling the volume level and equlisation levels in order to stop feedback from my amp the problem even persists when i move a few meters away from my amp. Any suggestions or help full hints as to why mt guitar dose this will be gratefull

Anonymous

mate first try turning the gain down. if this gives you no luck then go out and buy a 6-or more band graphic eq. then run this in to your amp (last thing) and turn down the frequency that is feeding back

Anonymous

I’ve had this problem and it helped to raise the amp off the floor, like on a chair or a box, and check the power cord and make sure its properly grounded. Bottom line was that I could never get that close to the amp without turning down first. regards : i recently bought a new tanglewood odessy electro accustic and am having grave difficulty with controlling the volume level and equlisation levels in order to stop feedback from my amp the problem even persists when i move a few meters away from my amp. Any suggestions or help full hints as to why mt guitar dose this will be gratefull

Anonymous

I don’t know what the Oddysey is. If it’s an actual electro-acoustic (i.e. an acoustic guitar fitted with an internal mic or pickup, rather than being a hollow or semi-hollow with f-holes and humbuckers) disregard this advice. I had a Tanglewood St. Louis jazzer with humbuckers. It was entirely unsuitable for music with even moderate gain. I ended up giving it away. Two possible solutions, though. First, stuff the body cavity with rags. A torn up t-shirst or even insulating wool should help to minimise vibration based feedback. Secondly, try replacing the pickups with better ones. The stick ones are very microphonic. Alternatively, get them resealed in parafin wax.

Anonymous

Does anybody know how to change the action on my ibanez? I don’t know how to do that…

Anonymous

: Does anybody know how to change the action on my ibanez? I don’t know how to do that… Yes, but you didn’t say exactly what action you want to change. Is it the spring action, the string height, extending the up and down range? You need to elaborate, then perhaps I can help you out. Please vist my web site at: http://members.home.net/wilkatguitars for guitar tips — I’ll be adding more as time permits–a tip page on tremolos is in the works, and should be posted soon. Later, Bill

Anonymous

i have just been given an old amp. its a vox ac 15, in perfect condition. it was a guys in my street who used to play in the 60’s or 7o’s. Is it rare or collectable? he also has a fender broadcaster, it looks like a fender telecaster, is it as good as a telecaster ?. he said i can have it for £150. Any info much appreciated.

Anonymous

the ac15 is probably worth a few hundred quid if in working order, and snatch the guys hand off if it is a broadcaster because that would be the deal of the century!!!!!!! go to the fender website for history of this model and you may even be able to date it there if you have the serial number. best of luck. jack.

Anonymous

: the ac15 is probably worth a few hundred quid if in working order, and snatch the guys hand off if it is a broadcaster because that would be the deal of the century!!!!!!! go to the fender website for history of this model and you may even be able to date it there if you have the serial number. best of luck. : jack. If you are interested in selling the VOX amp please let me know! Russ

Anonymous

: : the ac15 is probably worth a few hundred quid if in working order, and snatch the guys hand off if it is a broadcaster because that would be the deal of the century!!!!!!! go to the fender website for history of this model and you may even be able to date it there if you have the serial number. best of luck. : : jack. : If you are interested in selling the VOX amp please let me know! : Russ AC 15 are a great sounding amp and vintage models are becoming collectors items. There is really not a better sounding amp for british invasion pop blues and rock and so on except maybe the AC 30. People pay good money for these amps, you are very lucky to be given one, and I’m sure it will appreciate. These amps were made famous by the Beatles and the Shadows in the 60s.

Anonymous

: : the ac15 is probably worth a few hundred quid if in working order, and snatch the guys hand off if it is a broadcaster because that would be the deal of the century!!!!!!! go to the fender website for history of this model and you may even be able to date it there if you have the serial number. best of luck. : : jack. : If you are interested in selling the VOX amp please let me know! : Russ How much for the both ??

Anonymous

I am interested in buying your amp if you are willing to sell. How much for the AC15?

Anonymous

How hight should the TS pickups be in mm.

Anonymous

I need a wiring diagram over the blackmore strat with two pickups and one volum and two tone controls.

Anonymous

Iwant to down load hindi songs downloader

Anonymous

: Iwant to down load hindi songs downloader

Anonymous

: : Iwant to down load songs downloader

Anonymous

: Iwant to down load hindi and english songs downloader

Anonymous

Anonymous

: Iwant to down load english and telugu songs downloader

Anonymous

: : Iwant to down load english and telugu songs downloader

Anonymous

: hi, i want to know which one is the best mp3`s dowloader, but the one where i can dowload a hole cd, of jazz for example…thanks.

Anonymous

: : hi, i want to download an mp3 downloader so i can download my favorite mp3 songs. please…

Anonymous

: : hi, i want to download an mp3 downloader so i can download my favorite mp3 songs. please…

Anonymous

: : hi, i want to know which one is the best mp3`s dowloader, but the one where i can dowload a whole cd, of jazz for example…thanks.

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : Iwant to down load english songs downloader

Anonymous

: : : Iwant to down load english songs downloader

Anonymous

: : : : Iwant to down load mp3 any language songs downloader

Anonymous

: Iwant to down load hindi pop song kaanta laga from dj dolls

Anonymous

: I want to download hindi, telugu and english songs downloader

Anonymous

: : I want to download hindi, telugu and english songs downloader website my mailid to send

Anonymous

: : : I want to download telugu and songs downloader website my mailid to send

Anonymous

I’m a Malaysian. I love telugu songs but i don’t know how to download telugu mp3 songs from this website. Please help me

Anonymous

: Iwant to down load a song rythm devine and baliamos by enrique iglasias.

Anonymous

I want to download the survivor thailand theme song ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

reply me soon okie jan bye

Anonymous

Hey man! Look you wont get khatera so dont bother writing her

Anonymous

I dont wanna download anyting..thanx bye

Anonymous

: I want to download the old hindi songs ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : Iwant to down load a song <B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">rythm </B><B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">devine</B> and baliamos by enrique iglasias.

Anonymous

: Iwant to down load hindi songs downloader Go to osama.com

Anonymous

my name is scott . the part that connects the springs to the tremolo broke, and cant find this part anywhere. however, my main concern is that I loose a lot of sustain due to the rollers where the strings rest upon.Has kahler or anyone else modified this part to a solid piece so that the strings don’t loose thier sustain? Can anyone help me?

Anonymous

my name is scott . the part that connects the springs to the tremolo broke, and cant find this part anywhere. however, my main concern is that I loose a lot of sustain due to the rollers where the strings rest upon.has kahler or anyone else modified this part to a solid piece so that the strings don’t loose thier sustain?

Anonymous

does anyone know where i can buy les paul style necks

Anonymous

: does anyone know where i can buy a B.C. Rich bronze series neck with a widow headstock

Anonymous

: does anyone know where I can buy a short scale bass neck? Maple or rosewood fingerboard. 2 on a side or 4 on a side, it dosen’t matter

Anonymous

i need a truly vintage telecaster neck, if you know where i can get one…email me…please

Anonymous

: does anyone know where I can buy a replacement neck for an Ovation Ultra Deluxe?

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where I can find a neck for a peavey T-15 its the older model. Im looking for the newer look in rose wood neck.

Anonymous

Can i get a custom guitar with the gibson or prs design with dove inlay (not the prs bird inlay)

Anonymous

Hey,…does anyone know where I can buy a black B.C. Rich Widow headstock bolt on neck for my Warlock that won’t cost me $500.00?

Anonymous

: does anyone know where i can buy les paul style necks You can order at http://www.warmoth.com

Anonymous

I’m trying to find out iformation regarding this guitar. Where it was made, quality, value. Can anyone help? JK

Anonymous

: I’m trying to find out iformation regarding this guitar. Where it was made, quality, value. Can anyone help? : JK I have a Sigma Martin DR-28N which is manufactured in the USA. The headstock says Sigma Martin USA and the inside of the guitar is stamped Made in the USA Nazareth, PA. It was probably made sometime in the 80’s. Anybody have any info on that instrument.

Anonymous

i purchased a sigma martin dr-28n about a month and a half ago. it is acoustic-electric. i believe it was assembled in the united states and it is a 1982 model. they made the instruments in 1981 and 1982, so they are fairly rare guitars. i paid $350 for the guitar and hard case…which i consider a good buy. please email me about yours if you would like to.

Anonymous

Sigma is a subsidiary of Martin. Sigma guitars are made in Korea according to Martin’s design specs. They generally sound pretty good. Components such as the bridge, nut, and saddle are made of plastic instead of the wood you find on Martins. The finishes can also be sloppy. The DR-28 is Sigma’s version of the Martin D-28, but with laminated back and sides instead of solid. The top is still solid spruce. I know someone that has one, and it sounds almost as good as a D-28! It’s somewhat muted though, a product of the laminated back and sides. Play several, though. The quality varies greatly from guitar to guitar. Good luck!

Anonymous

Any one can tell you information, but make sure you get it all. The origional (sic) Sigmas were made in Japan. I have a DR-28 which I bought new in 1980 for about $450 American. It was made in 1979. Sigma was established in 1970 to compete with the well made Japanese guitar imports ala Yamaha and others. If you are looking for a good quality Sigma, as a guideline my guitar has a serial # of ES22477. This guitar is also made with handmade as well as machine made parts. So there is some more information for you and don’t stop there. I am sure there is more. You will have your best luck in the older Japanese Sigmas as there tonal quality is excellent and consistant.

Anonymous

hello to all musicians, i’m trying to get hold of a copy of the march 98 guitar techniques cd (and mag if poss)as i need the losfer words backing track for my live show. i live in the midlands and will collect from you if within a couple of hours drive and will pay the going rate for the cd/mag. cheers, Jack.

Anonymous

My buddy has this program that comes with a little guitar (sorta) that plugs in your computer. he wants to have his boy Dean (the mean machine)learn 2 play. The kid loves the computer so much, this would make the difficult start fun 4 him. PROBLEM…. he lost the software. If u can help please do. email me @ [email protected]

Anonymous

When I was in Winnipeg, I saw a band playing by The Forks, in a bar. I wasn’t allowed to go in (most other 9 year olds aren’t)so I watched from outside. A guy was playing an electric guitar which seemed to have no pickups. I thought it was pretty cool, and I wanted one. The pickups are probably hidden beneath the surface, but what the hell… Are there any manufacturers that make guitars like these? What’s the name of the manufacturers and models? If not, are they customized? What manufacturers can let me do this?

Anonymous

Clarko is right it could be a piezo bridge these are available from Stew mac a supplier of parts in the US they are well worth checking out on the web and you can subscribe to their catalogue that has all sorts of great hardware. I once saw another pickupless being played by dweezle zappa at the tribute concert for the late great Frank Zappa it had his face airbrushed on the front and looked amazing.

Anonymous

These could be piezoelectric (crystal) pickups. Six vibration sensitive ceramic crystals are mounted under the strings in the bridge(I think). Don’t know the company names but it’s an easy search. Fender makes (or made) a "gut string" model that looked like a Telecaster. You could start there for keywords.

Anonymous

is there such a thing? whereby i can convert the guitar cable output jack into the typical stereo input jake (those with 2 heads, one red one white normally) ?

Anonymous

: is there such a thing? whereby i can convert the guitar cable output jack into the typical stereo input jake (those with 2 heads, one red one white normally) ? Yes, most electronics stores have all manner of splitters/cables/adapters, or to get a mono to stereo effect you can get several pedals such as Boss Stereo Chorus which have mono in and two mono out female jacks. None of the above give true stereo except for the pedals which give a sort of quasi stereo. If you want true stereo you need a guitar such as a Rickenbacker/Godin/Parker which has a stereo jack sending two separate signals (one from each pickup) which goes to two amps or a stereo amp. Why do you want it, what setup are you contemplating? I’ve mucked around with a lot of guitar/amp stereo setups, if you tell us more we can give you more detailed advice. I hope you’re not thinking of plugging into a home stereo setup. If you do that you’ll blow the cones of your stereo into orbit. The signal from a guitar is heaps more powerful than the sort of signals a home studio is designed to take. Get back to us I’m curious.

Anonymous

: : is there such a thing? whereby i can convert the guitar cable output jack into the typical stereo input jake (those with 2 heads, one red one white normally) ? : Yes, most electronics stores have all manner of splitters/cables/adapters, or to get a mono to stereo effect you can get several pedals such as Boss Stereo Chorus which have mono in and two mono out female jacks. : None of the above give true stereo except for the pedals which give a sort of quasi stereo. : If you want true stereo you need a guitar such as a Rickenbacker/Godin/Parker which has a stereo jack sending two separate signals (one from each pickup) which goes to two amps or a stereo amp. : Why do you want it, what setup are you contemplating? : I’ve mucked around with a lot of guitar/amp stereo setups, if you tell us more we can give you more detailed advice. : I hope you’re not thinking of plugging into a home stereo setup. If you do that you’ll blow the cones of your stereo into orbit. The signal from a guitar is heaps more powerful than the sort of signals a home studio is designed to take. : Get back to us I’m curious.

Anonymous

Indeed, it’s quite simple to make this connection. Actually, the signal from the guitar itself is not powerful. It’s just the difference when you pluck the strings gently or when you pluck them roughly. If you pluck them gently the output signal has a low amplitude. In order to still hear anything you need quite some amplification. At the same time, you could pluck your strings roughly and then the guitar outputs a considerable larger peak amplitude. And it is these peaks that ruin your speakers. Another way to connect your guitar can be found on : http://home.tiscali.be/guitardoc

Anonymous

Mark Knofler guitars+amps+style

This popular thread has been given its own page : Mark Knofler guitars+amps+style

Anonymous

The Mustang is by far the best guitar ever made ,I amsure many will agree,why dont they make them anymore?!!!!!

Anonymous

ive jus aqquired a mustang lead guitar, and it is by far better than all my friends! and they keep telling me to keep it for a while then sell it off! should i??

Anonymous

The Mustang was Fenders poor mans Strat. I never played one that I liked.(just my opinion)

Anonymous

Nice name Bob….I mean Ben.

Anonymous

Actually Ben I’d have to disagree, the best guitars ever made were B.C.Rich, Jackson, PRS, Ernie Ball, and any other American guitar company, or any american guitar for that matter! Do you own a Mustang guitar? where can I find information on them? You seem to like them so much I want to check them out!

Anonymous

mustang is made by fender. you can find some info from jag-stang.com under the mustang section. they are definatly a really nice guitar!

Anonymous

is it true that gibson guitars get better with age and increase in value?? i,ve just bought a les paul studio and was wondering if they,re any good

Anonymous

Well, while the price of a current Lse Paul studio might not go up in the next 20 – 30 years, the tone of the guitar will change to a mellower one with more sustain. As the pickups age they loose thier magnetism, causing an older guitar to have a mellower sound. With a lower strength the magnets don’t pull on the strings as much so you get an increased sustain as well, granted you will have to turn it up louder. As for the wood I suppose it has some slight effect on the sound of your guitar. Ecks007

Anonymous

: is it true that gibson guitars get better with age and increase in value?? i,ve just bought a les paul studio and was wondering if they,re any good A standart Les Paul increases in value, up to 10 times as much in value. But I doubt that studio Les Pauls icreases as much as well. But normal standarts don’t increase as much anymore. That’s because in the 60′ Gibson stopped producing the les paul but now their making it again, so…

Anonymous

Hmm.It really depends on the guitar,the current market,how they were made.Strats from ’75-’79 are often undesirable.Cause the wood was "Oven dried" instead of "Sun dried".The use of ovens made the wood dry out unevenly,giving it a strange tone.Earlier strats were made of a different type of ash wood,making them lighter than newer ones.However,the Gibson STUDIO is a very good guitar…my cousin owns one.If you like your axe,then hold onto it!I have a ’77 Les Paul that aged nicely and sounds beautiful! Hope this helps

Anonymous

In my humble opinion; The idea of stringed instruments getting better with age applies to "accoustic" (meaning hollow body)guitars only. That’s because the wood changes over time – don’t ask me how – to produce a mellower sound from the tone surfaces(the front and back)of the instrument. That’s why old violins are supposed to sound better than new ones, all else being equal. Solid body electrics aren’t going to change appriciably over time. As for the value, it depends on supply and demand. Let’s hope you bought a future collectors item. Keep it in mint condition.By the way, I had a Les Paul once that was the best guitar I ever had, sold it for $800 when in a pinch, and now wish I hadn’t.

Anonymous

Does anyone have any info on the serial number: PCS 0107? How many were made? Is it a collectors item? Color is Black with brass hardware, has 2 Hum, Seymore Duncan, tune-o-matic bridge with "strings through body." Shark fin inlays on bound fret board. Tried Jackson web-site–no info available on the PCS serial number. Thanks.

Anonymous

: Does anyone have any info on the serial number: PCS 0107? How many were made? Is it a collectors item? Color is Black with brass hardware, has 2 Hum, Seymore Duncan, tune-o-matic bridge with "strings through body." The guitar is the second of Randy and the first of that kind of V Jackson design. I’ve got RR 2772 which is made in late ’96. Got it in January ’97. Still all original and my number one guitar. Proberly the only one in Denmark. I had to wait 5-6 months for it without trying it. I did try one ine Paris for 2 minutes though. Mine is one of the last ones with an RR seriel number I belive. I loved Kirk Hammets RR in the Cliff’em’all video. This one is very close to it. All the RR stuff I did not notice untill later. : Shark fin inlays on bound fret board. : Tried Jackson web-site–no info available on the PCS serial number. : Thanks.

Anonymous

well, looks like you have a guitar just like mine, the same thing except the serial number, you is PCS 0107, and mine is just 0060, why does your guitar is PCS? the Original Rhoads is a copy of the two main guitars of Randy Rhoads, and there are not many more than yours in the world, my country (Portugal) has only one dispended by jackson, that is mine, it is the first guitar with V design of Jackson, it is not a colection guitar but is very rare, you can find more informatin in http://www.randyrhoadsguitars.com protect that guitar with your life!! Have Cool, Vasco

Anonymous

Does anyone have any info on the serial number: PCS 0107? How many were made? Is it a collectors item? Color is Black with brass hardware, has 2 Hum, Seymore Duncan, tune-o-matic bridge with "strings through body." Shark fin inlays on bound fret board. Tried Jackson web-site–no info available on the PCS serial number. Thanks.

Anonymous

Carvin is now selling acoustic guitars made in countries who support Usama Bin Laden, the killer of thousands of American’sin the Word Trade Center as well as many other terrorist activities.

Anonymous

Hello, Who knows where I can find the partition or lyrics of the song Wicked Game from Him (Chris Isaak) ?? thank

Anonymous

I’ve been trying to fing out who performed this song for several week now. Can anyone tell me the name of the CD its on.

Anonymous

: Hello, : Who knows where I can find the partition or lyrics of the song Wicked Game from Him (Chris Isaak) ?? : thank Chords: Bmin – A – E

Anonymous

world was on fire, no-one could save me but you it’s strange what desire will make foolish people do i’d never dreamed that i’d need somebody like you and i’d never dreamed that i’d lose somebody like you no, i don’t wanna fall in love (this world is only gonna break your heart) no, i don’t wanna fall in love (this world is only gonna break your heart) with you what a wicked game to play to make me feel this way what a wicked thing to do to let me dream of you what a wicked thing to say you never felt this way what a wicked thing to do to make me dream of you no, i don’t wanna fall in love (this world is only gonna break your heart) no, i don’t wanna fall in love (this world is only gonna break your heart) with you world was on fire, no-one could save me but you it’s strange what desire will make foolish people do no, i never dreamed that i’d love somebody like you i’ll never dream that i lose somebody like you, no and i don’t wanna fall in love (this world is only gonna break your heart) no, i don’t wanna fall in love (this world is only gonna break your heart) with you nobody loves no-one

Anonymous

That’s a cool song. What’s a partition?

Anonymous

Chords for KD Lang's Barefoot

This popular thread has been given its own page : Chords for KD Lang’s Barefoot

Anonymous

Hi, Does anyone know of a good web site that teaches how to read sheet music from a guitarist’s point of view? if so please e-mail me thanks, Alan Miller

Anonymous

Hmmm…. Standard music no. If your looking for tabs a great place to start is http://www.harmony-central.com

Anonymous

Sorry about the triple post. Editing accident. Just read the last one.

Anonymous

In my humble opinion; if you learn to read for guitar only, the best thing to do is learn tablature (or tab). Tab is a music language especially invented for guitar. Guitar is different from piano in that a note can be played in several different places on a fretboard, versus only one place on a keyboard. Therefore there are different ways to play the same piece on a guitar. Tablature tells you (suggests) which fret to play the note on. Also tab is relatively simple to learn, it’s more visual, and has less rules than regular written music. Because it has less rules, it is also less descriptive, so it’s best if you already know how the tune is supposed to sound before you try to learn it from tab. One thing is nice though, it shows you the string bends real plainly. I don’t know of any tablature tutorial sites, but I haven’t looked either. Good luck with it.

Anonymous

In my humble opinion; if you learn to read for guitar only, the best thing to do is learn tablature (or tab). Guitar is different from piano in that a note can be played in several different places on a fretboard, versus only one place on a keyboard. Therefore there are different ways to play the same piece on a guitar. Tablature tells you (suggests) which fret to play the note on. Also tab is relatively simple to learn, it’s more visual, and has less rules than regular written music. I don’t know of any tablature tutorial sites, but I haven’t looked either.

Anonymous

In my humble opinion; if you learn to read for guitar only, the best thing to do is learn tablature (or tab). Guitar is different from piano in that a note can be played in several different places on a fretboard, versus only one place on a keyboard. Therefore there are different ways to play the same piece on a guitar. Tablature tells you (suggests) which fret to play the note on. Also tab is relatively simple to learn. I don’t know of any tablature tutorial sites, but I haven’t looked either.

Anonymous

I really need to know what kind of guitar the guitarist and the lead singer uses. And can u tell me about the best clean sound.

Anonymous

: I really need to know what kind of guitar the guitarist and the lead singer uses. And can u tell me about the best clean sound. From what i have seen he plays a gibson xplorer or a gibson firebird and the other guitarst uses a standard strat

Anonymous

Tried a new ES135 that had ’57 Classic Humbuckers, blew me away. Also was considering a 335, now I can’t make up my mind. Has anyone done an in depth comparison of the two, or maybe has one of each that can offer me some advice? I know the 135’s neck is a lot beefier, but what about the differences in clean and distorted tones?

Anonymous

Does someone out there have an ART SGX 2000 for sale with X-15 pedal?

Anonymous

: Does someone out there have an ART SGX 2000 for sale with X-15 pedal? I Have a ART SGX 2000 Express with X-15 pedal, How much you are ready to pay US$.

Anonymous

I’ve got a SGX 2000 Express w/ X-15 Ultra Foot controller if your still interested.

Anonymous

I’m looking for JJ Cale’s sheet music — anything i can get my hands on. many thanx for emailing me any info!

Anonymous

I’m looking for a proper heavy sound tuning of the Boss MT-2.I’ don’t have the brochure of the pedal.Can anyone give me a hand …

Anonymous

Turn the Level and Distortion all the way up. then, on the knob next to the level knob, turn both the knob itself and the sub knob all the way up. the on the knob beside that one turn the actual knob to about 75% then turn the sub knob all the way down. that should be pretty heavy sounding.

Anonymous

Norma Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Norma Guitar

Anonymous

I am trying to play stuff like blink-182 and good charlotte and i dont know where to set my distortion pedal please help i am not at my computer so i prob. wont be able to find thias site again please e-mail me [email protected] thanks zach

Anonymous

haha 2 years later i find this site….check out my band http://www.threestarsleft.cjb.net yeah on tour this summer

Anonymous

sorry bro, u cant get a good sound out of that pedal.

Anonymous

Does anyone know of a real good program for scales and chords? I’ve tried a dozen or so of them and they are not what I’m looking for

Anonymous

Yes I know of several actually .. 🙂

Anonymous

I’ve been looking for a year or so for an interactive program for the more advanced player. All I can find are pretty basic beginner stuff. If you could play into the machine, have it analyze the notes (with an FFT), and then read it out to show mistakes, it would be a great tool. Maybe we should contact the software makers and see if they have anything more advanced in the works.

Anonymous

I’m planning on buying a (semi)hollowbody by DeArmond. I really like the sound of their single-coil pickups. The T400 has a warmer sound, but has problems with feedback. The Starfire Special has the sustain block, sounds less warm, but no problems with feedback. Who can advice me?

Anonymous

I am thinking about buying a music sequencer for use on stage and I’m interested to hear any comments on the Yamaha QY700 or the Roland equivalent.

Anonymous

I need to learn how to play guitar fast. I got a good gig, and I can’t play yet… Please e-mail me any lessons or tips that you may have! I appreciate any help. Can you e-mail me instead of posting here. I do not check this very often.

Anonymous

You gotta be kidding ! : I need to learn how to play guitar fast. I got a good gig, and I can’t play yet… Please e-mail me any lessons or tips that you may have! I appreciate any help. Can you e-mail me instead of posting here. I do not check this very often.

Anonymous

: You gotta be kidding ! : : : I need to learn how to play guitar fast. I got a good gig, and I can’t play yet… Please e-mail me any lessons or tips that you may have! I appreciate any help. Can you e-mail me instead of posting here. I do not check this very often. You’re jokin’ right? When you get older you’ll learn that anything that comes easy is worthless, you don’t appreciate it. I’m afraid there are no short cuts, no easy ways. You could learn a few basic chords quick (D,A,E.etc) and fool a few people but it takes years to really know your instrument and even then there’s still stuff to learn. If you haven’t got a teacher, get onto one of the guitar tuition sites, there are heaps of ’em. Play 2 or 3 hours (I hate the word practice) every day and in twelve months or so you’ll be surprised at how your playing improves. Don’t just play scales and exercises, learn a few songs and it’ll make every step of this wonderful journey a joy. Record what you play so you’ll have benchmarks to compare your future expertise to. Get into a band, any band! Doesn’t matter how bad you are it’ll speed up your progress. Learn to sing while you play it’s good to get into the habit early in your musical career. If you really have a passion for the guitar it’ll be easy but if you’re only in love with the idea of being a rock star it’ll wear off and you may as well not bother, take up golf or something.

Anonymous

Gibson Firebird Banjo Tuners

This popular thread has been given its own page : Gibson Firebird Banjo Tuners

Anonymous

anyone know any sites with nelly furtardo guitar tabs on? that are free? thank u thank u

Anonymous

: anyone know any sites with nelly furtardo guitar tabs on? that are free? thank u thank u

Anonymous

does any1 noe where i can find info on the awards that Nelly Furtado has won?…

Anonymous

Looking to advance guitar playing . Can play rhythem but dont know scales ect. Any good online tuition available please.

Anonymous

goto http://www.guitartricks.com AWESOME site with tabs and examples. Tons of tech stuff! its great for online guitar!

Anonymous

I’d like to use credit card to buy the guitar, so who accept Internationl Credit Card (Master Card or VISA) please contact me very soon!!

Anonymous

~~~  I NEED LYRICS AND TABS 4 Santana! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

This popular thread has been given its own page : ~~~ I NEED LYRICS AND TABS 4 Santana! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Disabling a Floyd Rose?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Disabling a Floyd Rose?

Anonymous

Im currently looking for a new porcessor for my electric gutair.Unfortunately i have only been playing for three years and only one year on electric so i am not alll together sure what companies i should buuy and if something is worth buying i look foward to hopefully hearing from someone who can posssiibly enlighten me

Anonymous

For korg, i recommend you to try ax100g, ax1000g, and ax1500g. they are cheap, and sound great. And for my ear they are better than zoom and digitech, even boss. They are great for practice (ax100g has drums loops), live and recording. very easy to use (like using stompboxes) and to get good sound. goodluck

Anonymous

Why is an intel Processor good

Anonymous

I run a Zoom 505 in my rig. If you don’t have a lot of cash then these little numbers are pretty good. They do the job. Be aware that they do miss out on a few things like an expression pedal but for a small outlay they get the job done and don’t sound too bad. You haven’t been learning long and probably aren’t playing live yet so be wary of handing out hugh amounts of cash for a system that you won’t get full use out of. Remember you can always upgrade later.

Anonymous

if you got lots of ca$h get a roland! they can be from anywhere in the hundreds to thousands but they are simply the BEST processing company today. if you cant get a roland buy a Boss they are the next best and if you cant get a boss look to Korg, Zoom, and Digitech but NEVER and I do say NEVER BUY A DOD!!! they are built like shit and the FX are stinking horrible! if you are serious about your FX get a Roland V-Guitar processor with the Special Roland attachable pickup system and you will be totally state of the art in the guitar FX realm.

Anonymous

People … I’m thinking of buying a BB King Lucille – as of yet I have not tried one! Could anybody who has uses a Lucille please let me know what it they are like. I am playing rock and blues. Many thanks Big G. PS … Would I be better buying a Les Paul – any comments would be welcome.

Anonymous

i got a epiphone bb.king lucille, i play rock,jazz..samba, blues… the guitar is a beauty and plays like one… sweeetttttttttt sound…with the vari-tone knobs.. u could go from single coil to double coil.. anytime.. GET ONE NOW!!!! : People … I’m thinking of buying a BB King Lucille – as of yet I have not tried one! : Could anybody who has uses a Lucille please let me know what it they are like. : I am playing rock and blues. : Many thanks Big G. : PS … Would I be better buying a Les Paul – any comments would be welcome.

Anonymous

Hi, I’m soon going to buy a new solid top, steel-stringed, 100% acoustic guitar. I will probably be choosing from either a Simon&Patrick, Ibanez or Dean for about $400 (I’m from sweden, prices may be different here). Do you have any recommendations? I play blues and folk, mostly with my fingers. Right now the Simon&Patrick seems like the best one, since they are only making acoustic guitars they problably know what they’re doing. But please make some suggestions.

Anonymous

: Hi, I have a Seagull SM6 Gloss and S&P6 Cedar, both are excellent guitars made by Godin. Construction is of an high standard, and the deep rich sound generated by both guitars could be produced from a guitar with a much higher prices tag than $400. The body of the Seagull are slightly smaller than the S&P which make holding a little more comfortable. Both are excellent no frills guitars which will only get better with age.

Anonymous

I have a Simon and Patrick. It’s a good guitar but I think I spent too much for it($400+). Good Japanese guitars like Takamine are a better value.

Anonymous

Hola como vieron me llamo martin y toco la guitarra, admiro a pepe romero, y las composiciones de joaquin rodrigo, por consiguiente les queria preguntar si tienen a mano o conoces algun sitio que me pueda bajar partituras, o en formato Power tab de joaquin, o quien sabe, si ustedes tienen, como por ejemplo Invocacion y Danza. desde ya muchas gracias, y les mando saludos colegas musicos.

Anonymous

Al igual que tu, lo admiro y la vez toco guitarra (clasica) aunque mis preferencias tienden hacia la guitarra flamenca, como sea, en la siguiente pagina puedes encontrar lo que buscas en partituras (incluye el afamado concierto de aranjuez; los tres movimientos completos). Visitala y compruebalo: http://www.classicalguitar.nl

Anonymous

does anyone out there know of any macintosh software that can establish chords used from an audio input (cd,tape,or phono) thanks cheers jr

Anonymous

i have a problem, this guitar was stolen, i cant prove to the insurance company what the guitar was worth… i have never seen another one like…description 12 string gold hardware ivory inlays on fingerboard mahogany body burled monkey wood top, i was told it belonged to keith richards…couldnt prove it…i paid 500.00 for it in 1973 best action and sound i have every heard…im telling the insurance company its\ worth 2500. to 3000. anybody know about this guiatar

Anonymous

Does anyone have tabs/chords to Gary Puckett & the Union Gap songs?

Anonymous

Anyone with a lead on an old Guild P90 to help repair my main axe (1957 Guild CE100D)? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, T-bone

Anonymous

: Anyone with a lead on an old Guild P90 to help repair my main axe (1957 Guild CE100D)? Any help would be appreciated! : Thanks, : T-bone Im looking for a pair of ’em too. Did you find yours???? Any suggestions of where I can find a pair?? I have a pair of 60’s Rowe Dearmonds (NOS>>NEVER INSTALLED BEFORE) to trade or partially trade for a pair of Guild Franz P-90’s. I also have a 57 CE-100 but needs both pu’s….. Also…what exact type/color knobs and switch y=does your 57 have?? any info will be appreciated

Anonymous

hi, about to start learning guitar, what i want to know is is it easier to learn on an accoustic guitar or electric guitar, once u are ok on one, is it easier to then play on the other one also, if i want to get lesons from somone wwould it matter if i had an electric or accoustic guitar??? thanks

Anonymous

Hi! It is actually better to learn on an acoustic, as you can master the basics and it is less complicated (no electronics etc) and you should learn to pick notes as you will need to be able to do this when you ge better. Electrics are easier to play as they have thinner necks and you can play more easier on the higher frets. If you start on acoustic you can then play electric more easily. You can have lessons for both or just one depending on what you want. Remember however that the acoustic is harder to play.I have lessons for acoustic and teach myself electric.

Anonymous

If anyone has the tabs to Train’s song "hopeless", could you please email me the link or the tab itself, my email is [email protected]…thank you! jourdan

Anonymous

Culd the send it to me too? i love that song!

Anonymous

: Culd the send it to me too? i love that song!

Anonymous

I am starting to learn to play the guitar, you could help me sending me tabs of train, goo goo dolls, aerosmith, u2, whatever you can……… thanks…

Anonymous

check out this page… http://www.guitartabs.cc there is a small part for hopeless there.. know where any other good tabs for train are? i’m looking for let it roll….

Anonymous

I’m lookin for "lincoln Avenue" Anyone know where it is?

Anonymous

NECESITO SUS IDEAS PARA COMPARARLAS CON LAS MIAS Y REALIZAR UN PROYECTO NUEVO

Anonymous

Could anyone tell me what’s required to convert voltage from North American to North European voltage for an amp? I don’t think the regular plug conveter will cut it. (I’m travelling to Holland with an amp.) It would be good to know about, for example, if there’s a "master" converter box, so I can travel anywhere with one less headache (also how much it might run). All responses are welcome and greatly appreciated. Joel Fass

Anonymous

Some ‘universal’ converter box exist, with something like 20 outputs. You should look in electronic stores or web sites. I saw some of them. but I don’t know if it works fine. Take care, in Europe, voltage is higher than in usa. seb

Anonymous

If the converter will handler the current load from your amp it should work fine. A converter designed to run a shaver will not cut it. The spec sheet that came with the amp should tell you the current draw or just get a converter that will supply at least the amount of current the fuse is set to draw. So if your amp is fused at ten amps your converter should be pretty close to that. You need to get one for the voltage that you are going to be plugging into. Differnet countries use different voltages and phasing. I don’t think there is a universal converter

Anonymous

Has anyone got any tips on strumming please. I can play a few tunes but they all seem a bit same same. I know this is a pretty basic question sorry.

Anonymous

Try not just holding on with your left (fretting) hand. Relax it occasionally (rhythmically) to muffle the sound momentarily. You can get a nice ‘shuffle’ when you get the hang of it.

Anonymous

i have a basically brand new epiphone SG korina that i’m selling with a hardshell case. i’m asking $400. please email for pics or any info

Anonymous

: i have a basically brand new epiphone SG korina that i’m selling with a hardshell case. i’m asking $400. please email for pics or any info

Anonymous

Could I see some pictures please. Thanks. Jones

Anonymous

send the pics. Would you take $310 w/ s/h for this axe. B/c I’ve gotten these for that price.

Anonymous

: i have a basically brand new epiphone SG korina that i’m selling with a hardshell case. i’m asking $400. please email for pics or any info I heard this was getting discontinued. So i want one. Also could you e-mail me a picture.. Thanx

Anonymous

trying to assess the value…..would appreciate any input.

Anonymous

I have the Metal Zone ,Boss,Mt-2, .Anyone know how to get a Rage sound out of it.

Anonymous

I’ve got PODxt. How to get the guitar sound like Tom Morello’s. Also Cypress Hills’ on "Amplified.

Anonymous

turn everything to full blast! hahaha Tom Morello is cool, but I bet he’d tell you to make your own sound with it so that there can be more "noise making guitarists" out there. Thats all he does man; plays a a bunch of funk riffs with some wah, then totally goes nuts fuckin’ with his whammy,strings,neck he just goes apeshit and does all the crazy shit in the book! if you have a metal zone with the instruction booklet, look in the booklet for a "funk" or "fuzz" or "overdrive" Tom uses pretty basic FX man. he is the simple type of guitarist. the "couple of pedals, amp, and a guitar" type of player.

Anonymous

Turn the distortion all the way down. The MT-2 is has a dual gain circuit, so you will still have tons of distortion even if the dist. knobb is all or most of the way down. All I can say about the equalization is that your gonna have to screw around with it. Keep your lows up to stay away from that thrash sound. I used to own a metal zone and I never liked the thrash sound that I got out of it. Thats me though. just screw around with it. Good luck. -Steve

Anonymous

does Morello use a Metal Zone pedal? I had one and it was far to percussive on the lows and nasal on the mids…the mid sweep is painful at best. just curious. # D

Anonymous

I have the Metal Zone ,Boss,Mt-2, .Anyone know how to get a Rage sound out of it.

Anonymous

: I have the Metal Zone ,Boss,Mt-2, .Anyone know how to get a Rage sound out of it. 1>you need to be a good rapper 2>you must know two chords and be a crazy motherfucker

Anonymous

Is there any way to find out when a Sigma (Korea) was made? We have a D 35 Ser. no. 88095149. Any info on this instrument would be appreciated. Thanks.

Anonymous

if any one knows how to due that would you email me [email protected]

Anonymous

There’s a set of special tools required to assist with this, and I believe it comes with shims as well. I have not had much experience with the Floyd type, but I think the tools come with full instructions for use. Check with your local music shop. I’m also starting to post tips on my web site at: http://members.home.net/wilkatguitars Take note that your bridge saddle at the bottom plain E string should measure 25 1/2" (assuming that’s the scale length you have) from the front of the nut. The other saddles will normally be pulled back from this point to compensate, and your top wound E string will be the furthest from the nut, as it requires the most compensation. See my tips about tuning problems, for a good method of tuning that may help until you can get the Floyd tools to correct the problem.

Anonymous

I recently baught a Framus accoustic guitar. I have been playing them for years ( 20 ) and notic the Quality , but have not heard of them. It is a 12 string and sounds great. I would like to no more about it and what it may be worth. If you can help me then please write me when you have a chance. thanks and happy strummin guys!

Anonymous

I have an old gibson elecgtric, hardbody, Les Paul, I have had it for 35 years, Its in perfect condition, in original case, How do I find out the value of it.

Anonymous

: : I have an old gibson elecgtric, hardbody, Les Paul, I have had it for 35 years, Its in perfect condition, in original case, How do I find out the value of it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you have a photo and serial number you can send to me, I’ll try and give you a reasonable guess. Also let me know what kind of condition it’s in. Finish flaws, cracks on the neck, headstock, body, etc.

Anonymous

: : I have an old gibson elecgtric, hardbody, Les Paul, I have had it for 35 years, Its in perfect condition, in original case, How do I find out the value of it. Just send it over to me(I’ll pay freight) and I’ll evaluate it and send it back(maybe)

Anonymous

A friend of mine has a 1976 (he thinks) Martin D35 serial number 327692 that is in fairly good shape. He would like to know what it might be worth if he were to sell it. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you

Anonymous

: A friend of mine has a 1976 (he thinks) Martin D35 : serial number 327692 that is in fairly good shape. He : would like to know what it might be worth if he were : to sell it. : Any information would be appreciated. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It’s actually a 1973. Depending on it’s condition, it’ll be worth anywhere from $900 to $1500. It would have to be in mint condition to fetch $1500. If it has normal wear and tear, I’d put it closer to $1200. $900 or less if it’s got many cracks, repairs, unoriginal parts etc. : Thank you

Anonymous

Hi, I recently bought a Les Paul Standard but without an amplifier to plug it in. I’d apreciate any info about what do the 2volume,2tone & the 3-way switch do on the sound of this babe.

Anonymous

Hey, I am a proud owner of a Les Paul, and I know a little about the buttons. The three way switch is your pickup selector. When it is at the top, you are using the pickup at the neck. When it’s at the middle, it’s using both pickups, and at the bottom, it’s using the bridge pickup. I think the bottom one says rythm or treble on the little plastic cover. Your knobs are lined up a certain way. The two on top are your volume and treble for the neck pickup, and the bottom two are for the bridge pickup. This really allows for a lot of tonal flexibility which is one of the many things that makes Les Pauls cool. Hope this helps!

Anonymous

There are some cheap Gibson LPs ($500 or so) sold by Musicaiansfriend.com. Are they any good? What’s the catch? I know you only get basic finishes and it looks like you don’t get the curved body, but is that the only difference? Anybody have one?

Anonymous

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous

: There are some cheap Gibson LPs ($500 or so) sold by Musicaiansfriend.com. Are they any good? What’s the catch? I know you only get basic finishes and it looks like you don’t get the curved body, but is that the only difference? Anybody have one?

Anonymous

i got the gibon sg faded and its a great guitar i would reccomend it to annyone and i picked it up at a local shop for $550

Anonymous

: : If you are talking about a LP JR or Special, or Studio, I would go for it. : : There are some cheap Gibson LPs ($500 or so) sold by Musicaiansfriend.com. Are they any good? What’s the catch? I know you only get basic finishes and it looks like you don’t get the curved body, but is that the only difference? Anybody have one?

Anonymous

An idiot friend of mine recommended I buy one of the new Schecter Diamond Series PT’s, so idiot me did. My problem is this: while the guitar sounds fine, the neck sucks ass. I also have a Fender Tele with an excellent neck, which leads me to my question: If I buy a genuine Fender tele replacement neck, is it gonna fit the Schecter? And if not, is it possible to buy fender necks that aren’t pre-drilled? Thanx, Sam.

Anonymous

I was wondering, does anyone know any sites where I can order some catalogs to get mail to me? I prefer Gibson, Yamaha, BC Rich, LTD, pretty much anything really. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much. BMB Email address: [email protected]

Anonymous

I would suggest visiting musiciansfriend.com, they have a great catalog.

Anonymous

The best site is rosseti.co.uk It has Gibson, Epiphone and Rickenbacker catalogues to send to you

Anonymous

: I was wondering, does anyone know any sites where I can order some catalogs to get mail to me? I prefer Gibson, Yamaha, BC Rich, LTD, pretty much anything really. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much. BMB : Email address: [email protected]

Anonymous

: : I was wondering, does anyone know any sites where I can order some catalogs to get mail to me? I prefer Gibson, Yamaha, fender BC Rich, LTD, pretty much anything really. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much. BMB : : Email address: [email protected]

Anonymous

: I was wondering, does anyone know any sites where I can order some (free) catalogs to get mail to me? I prefer Gibson, Yamaha, BC Rich, LTD, pretty much anything really. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much. : Email address: [email protected]

Anonymous

: I was wondering, does anyone know any sites where I can order some catalogs to get mail to me? I prefer Gibson, Yamaha, IBANEZ, LTD, pretty much anything really. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much. BMB : Email address: [email protected]

Anonymous

Im looking for a catalog for guitars and basses. I prefer Gibson, Yamaha, IBANEZ, LTD, Fender, pretty much anything really. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Anonymous

: I was wondering, does anyone know any sites where I can order some catalogs to get mail to me? I prefer Gibson, Yamaha, BC Rich, LTD, pretty much anything really. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much. BMB : Email address: [email protected] please send me a catalog

Anonymous

: I was wondering, does anyone know any sites where I can order some catalogs to get mail to me? I prefer Gibson, Yamaha, BC Rich, LTD, pretty much anything really. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much. CCB : Email address: [email protected]

Anonymous

: I was wondering, does anyone know any sites where I can order some catalogs to get mail to me? I prefer Gibson, Yamaha, BC Rich, LTD, pretty much anything really. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much. BMB : Email address: [email protected] http://www.mucicsiansfriend.com http://www.americanmusical.com http://www.samash.com

Anonymous

: : : I was wondering, does anyone know any sites where I can order some catalogs to get mail to me? I prefer Gibson, Yamaha, BC Rich, LTD, pretty much anything really. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much. BMB :

Anonymous

: : : : : I was wondering, does anyone know any sites where I can order some catalogs to get mail to me? I prefer Gibson, Yamaha, BC Rich, LTD, pretty much anything really. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much. BMB : : http://www.music123.com

Anonymous

i’m looking for any info on a jackson bolt on bass. it has a san dimas neck plate, number 1991 and a kahler tremelo. i would be grateful for any info.

Anonymous

i want to "block the trem" on my jagstang- maybe it will help with some tuning problems.. but i dont know how to do it. does anyone know how or know where i can get info on how to do it? -tim

Anonymous

i own a fender cyclone, it’s body is like an old Mustang and kind of like a strat, so would it be possible to replace the crummy bridge with a tune-o-matic? im kinda new at this and im not sure what kind of bridge can go on what kind of guitar and stuff. if a tune-o-matic bridge cant go on it, what other kind of bridge do you recommend to keep it in tune and it will still fit on the guitar?

Anonymous

hi, well i have to say that i dont own a cyclone, but i do know that it wont take a tuneomatic. why? well, a tuneomatic is just a bridge where as in your guitar it is a bridge and tailpiece. a strat bridge would probably fit but it would probably be the same… anything else i can think of would mean youd have to do work on the body, which you probably dont want to do. hope that helps a little… goodluck though!

Anonymous

I’ve just recently purchased this guitar… its a pearl white yamaha sbg200, in almost mint condition. I haven’t been able to find out a year for the guitar but have heard that it was made from the late 70’s to the early 80’s… Can anyone give me a definite year????

Anonymous

: I’ve just recently purchased this guitar… its a pearl white yamaha sbg200, in almost mint condition. I haven’t been able to find out a year for the guitar but have heard that it was made from the late 70’s to the early 80’s… Can anyone give me a definite year???? all you have to do is call yamaha company in ca. you can get the phone# from 800 derrectory good luck ps I have one myself that I would take less than 1000.00 dallars for

Anonymous

——————————————————————————– [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Anger Project Forum ] [ FAQ ] ——————————————————————————– ——————————————————————————– [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Anger Project Forum ] [ FAQ ] ——————————————————————————– Posted by MIKE (64.15.245.198) on September 07, 2001 at 14:06:19: MAKE ALOT OF MONEY!!! NOT A SCAM PLZ READ Posted By: JASON Date: Tuesday, 26 June 2001 "Hi, I’m 23 and I make more money than my parents and so can you" Turn $6.00 into $60,000…read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are millions) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!… within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it’s still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and it’s still coming in rapidly. It’s certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works…. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It’s easy. It’s legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk – it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue it’s success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it’s a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: #1)S.R. Johnson : 3285 Lewis Ave. : Signal Hill, CA 90807 #2)B. Hooper : 3 Warringah Gve. : Petrie, QLD, Australia 4502 #3)Matthew Speight : 6 Charnwood Ave. : Belfast : N. Ireland : BT15 5DH #4)Andrew Hunter . 7520-1 South Aragon Blvd . Sunrise, FL 33313 #5)Salvatore De Luca . 102 Overlook Ave . North Haledon, NJ 07508 #6)Robin O Connor 290 N.W. Loop Rd. Stevenson, Wa 98648 STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc…) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you’re in business! —DIRECTIONS —– FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS———— Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select ‘copy’ from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer’s memory. Step 2) Open a blank ‘notepad’ file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the ‘edit’ menu select ‘paste’. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you’ll always have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You’re done with your first one! Congratulations…THAT’S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That’s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so… People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet. REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!! ——————————————————————————– Follow Ups: ——————————————————————————– Post a Followup Name: E-Mail: Subject: Comments: : MAKE ALOT OF MONEY!!! NOT A SCAM : PLZ READ : Posted By: JASON : Date: Tuesday, 26 June 2001 : "Hi, I’m 23 and I make more money than my parents and so can you" : Turn $6.00 into $60,000…read this to find out how!!! : READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! : I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. : A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like you are now, and came : across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks : with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", : but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. : Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in : the article. : You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the : article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are millions) No catch, that was it. : So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I : figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" : Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!… within 7 days, I started getting : money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept : coming in. : In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total : of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it’s still growing. : This is now my fourth week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and it’s still coming in : rapidly. It’s certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the : lottery!! : Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works…. Also, make sure : you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need : it. : I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more : money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! : Suggestion: : Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) : Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It’s easy. It’s legal. And, your : investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) : IMPORTANT: : This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk – it really : works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary : dividends. : PLEASE NOTE: : Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 : days. : This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. : Please continue it’s success by carefully adhering to the instructions. : You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not : solid and tangible, it’s a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. : Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money : made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you : and me asking to be included in that list. : Here are the 4 easy steps to success: : STEP 1: : Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE : PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." : Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill : will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). : Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 : sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase "PLEASE PUT ME ON : YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is : creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate : service and you are paying for it! : Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. : So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it : is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: : #1)S. Lackey . 639 Pheasant Run : Virginia Beach, Va. 23452 : #2)S.R. Johnson : 3285 Lewis Ave. : Signal Hill, CA 90807 : #3)B. Hooper : 3 Warringah Gve. : Petrie, QLD, Australia 4502 : #4)Matthew Speight : 6 Charnwood Ave. : Belfast : N. Ireland : BT15 5DH : #5)Andrew Hunter . 7520-1 South Aragon Blvd . Sunrise, FL 33313 : #6)Salvatore De Luca . 102 Overlook Ave . North Haledon, NJ 07508 : STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up : (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc…) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. : STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as : possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are : close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the : more money you make! : This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the : Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need : money, you can use it again, and again. : PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and : integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this : way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others : have received will come your way. : NOTE: : You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard : copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a : service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk : of mail theft.) : So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be : reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. : Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 : position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! : What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) : Send it now, add your own name to the list and you’re in business! : —DIRECTIONS —– FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS———— : Step 1) : You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. : Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom : of this document, and select ‘copy’ from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into : the computer’s memory. : Step 2) : Open a blank ‘notepad’ file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the : ‘edit’ menu select ‘paste’. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can : add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to : do your postings in different settings, you’ll always have this file to go back to. : Step 4) : Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line : forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) : Step 5) : Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text : of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the : header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, : click the post message button. You’re done with your first one! : Congratulations…THAT’S IT! : All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang : of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! : **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY : YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** : That’s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may : eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you : wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver : it. : **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** : Now the WHY part: : Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made : $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. : Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, : each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is : another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at : #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! : Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 : and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! : OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters : with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! : Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 : and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! : With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on : the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to : names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. : The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are : joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! : So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so… : People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So : what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users : and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are : willing to give it a try? : Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining : the actual internet. : REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND : THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!! Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: ——————————————————————————– [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Anger Project Forum ] [ FAQ ——————————————————————————– Follow Ups: ——————————————————————————– Post a Followup Name: E-Mail: Subject: Comments: : MAKE ALOT OF MONEY!!! NOT A SCAM : PLZ READ : Posted By: JASON : Date: Tuesday, 26 June 2001 : "Hi, I’m 23 and I make more money than my parents and so can you" : Turn $6.00 into $60,000…read this to find out how!!! : READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! : I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. : A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like you are now, and came : across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks : with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", : but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. : Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in : the article. : You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the : article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are millions) No catch, that was it. : So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I : figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" : Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!… within 7 days, I started getting : money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept : coming in. : In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total : of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it’s still growing. : This is now my fourth week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and it’s still coming in : rapidly. It’s certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the : lottery!! : Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works…. Also, make sure : you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need : it. : I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more : money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! : Suggestion: : Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) : Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It’s easy. It’s legal. And, your : investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) : IMPORTANT: : This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk – it really : works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary : dividends. : PLEASE NOTE: : Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 : days. : This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. : Please continue it’s success by carefully adhering to the instructions. : You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not : solid and tangible, it’s a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. : Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money : made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you : and me asking to be included in that list. : Here are the 4 easy steps to success: : STEP 1: : Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE : PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." : Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill : will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). : Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 : sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase "PLEASE PUT ME ON : YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is : creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate : service and you are paying for it! : Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. : So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it : is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: : #1)S. Lackey . 639 Pheasant Run : Virginia Beach, Va. 23452 : #2)S.R. Johnson : 3285 Lewis Ave. : Signal Hill, CA 90807 : #3)B. Hooper : 3 Warringah Gve. : Petrie, QLD, Australia 4502 : #4)Matthew Speight : 6 Charnwood Ave. : Belfast : N. Ireland : BT15 5DH : #5)Andrew Hunter . 7520-1 South Aragon Blvd . Sunrise, FL 33313 : #6)Salvatore De Luca . 102 Overlook Ave . North Haledon, NJ 07508 : STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up : (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc…) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. : STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as : possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are : close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the : more money you make! : This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the : Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need : money, you can use it again, and again. : PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and : integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this : way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others : have received will come your way. : NOTE: : You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard : copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a : service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk : of mail theft.) : So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be : reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. : Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 : position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! : What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) : Send it now, add your own name to the list and you’re in business! : —DIRECTIONS —– FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS———— : Step 1) : You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. : Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom : of this document, and select ‘copy’ from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into : the computer’s memory. : Step 2) : Open a blank ‘notepad’ file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the : ‘edit’ menu select ‘paste’. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can : add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to : do your postings in different settings, you’ll always have this file to go back to. : Step 4) : Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line : forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) : Step 5) : Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text : of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the : header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, : click the post message button. You’re done with your first one! : Congratulations…THAT’S IT! : All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang : of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! : **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY : YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** : That’s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may : eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you : wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver : it. : **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** : Now the WHY part: : Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made : $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. : Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, : each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is : another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at : #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! : Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 : and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! : OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters : with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! : Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 : and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! : With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on : the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to : names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. : The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are : joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! : So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so… : People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So : what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users : and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are : willing to give it a try? : Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining : the actual internet. : REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND : THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!! Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: ——————————————————————————– [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Anger Project Forum ] [ FAQ

Anonymous
        Anonymous

thisis a scam, and a bad one at that. he is obviously trying to raise money for guitar lessons so he can be as good as me, but he will never be as good as me.HE IS CRAP!!!

Anonymous

Please keep the spam at bay.

Anonymous

Yeah pyramid schemes ARE illegal in the USA. This place is for guitarists only, keep out.

Anonymous

I have a framus electric guitar with the serial number 44329-62

Anonymous

: I have a framus electric guitar with the serial number : 44329-62 I think it is a 1962

Anonymous

We’re a new band in the New England area looking for opening slot. http://www.innocencelostrocks.com

Anonymous

epiphone pr6-e-pkb

This popular thread has been given its own page : epiphone pr6-e-pkb

Anonymous

I’ve just started a band. I’ve got a 15+ watt crate gfx15 amp. When we play I’ve got to turn my amp up almost all the way to compete with the drums. They still drown out my sound. What do you think I should do.Buy a bigger amp?Is there any way we can get those drums quietter. How big of an amp should I get then.And what else would we need, a P.A. system?

Anonymous

If you get seperate components, you could start off smaller, and work your way up bigger. It’s cheaper to replace just the amp with a bigger one, rather than replacing a whole combo. Get yourself a setup with seperate preamp/processor, amplifiers, and cabinet.

Anonymous

1. You should by a bigger amp. if you play your crate trough a PA you suck the tone of the vocals (if you ever want to sing in the future) 2. You can soften up the drums (with pillows) but that suck the tone out of the drums. 3. How big your amp must be is depending on what kind of music you play and the brand of the amp (and the rehearsal studio) For instance: if you play blues,country,rock and you want a sound with lots of mid then you don’t have to buy such a Big amp (50 W) cos that sound will cut trough the band more easily. If you want to play metal, speedpunk or something like that, you must have a bigger amp. say 50 to 100 W (depending on de brand) cos when you play that kind of music the drummer wants to play even harder and more importantly you probably want a sound that will have more accent on the lower mids. which will not cut trough the band easily so you want to set the damn thing louder. the ‘loudness’ of amps differ between brands. for instance a 50 W hughes&kettner will sound like a bug if you hear a 50 Mesa/Boogie (some 100W marshals too) a 100W Mesa/Boogie drives you insane. If you want a new amp I suggest you go to the music store, look for an nice amp and ask if you can try it out in practice enviroment with drums (otherwise you will regret it) If the amp still sound nice at the level of rehearsing than you have yourself a good ‘practice’ amp. I can tell you much more but then I’m typing for over a year. greetings from holland..

Anonymous

Tim is right.A 15watt amp is just not strong enough for a band situation.65watts is about right.The drums are always the loudest thing in the room,so your amp must be able to ring through. Good Luck

Anonymous

hey, i dont know your situation exactly but.. i play guitar and drums and im also in a band. i play using a fender princeton 65 watt amp and ive been able to hear it fine over drums. also, you could try some things about the drums, there are mufflrs out there that will quiet them down, most (for me) ruin the sound of the drums and basically suck. id say go for a bigger amp. ask around, im sure your local music store could help you out. goodluck. -tim

Anonymous

I had the same exact problem, but with a fender princton 65 amp. Try moving your amp away from the drum set, and if possible lean it up against a wall so that it is angled up. Also tell your drummer to ease up on the drums, get him a punching bag or something to get his aggression out on, because if he plays softly, it makes a world of differance.

Anonymous

Help with a Korg AX100G?................

This popular thread has been given its own page : Help with a Korg AX100G?…………….

Anonymous

I’ve heard of ABY switchers. Is there something out there that can switch between 3 preamps?

Anonymous

I’ve heard of ABY switchers. Is there something out there that can switch between 3 preamps?

Anonymous

: I’ve heard of ABY switchers. Is there something out there that can switch between 3 preamps? Check Out http://www.audiotechusa.com

Anonymous

Dead mint Lucky 13 100 watt combo. Less that 2 years old buy in showroom condition. Low hours and only gigged with once. Looking for even swap for a SLO 100 in same condition. Call 914-366-0428 or email

Anonymous

I’ve heard of ABY switching. Is there something out there that can switch between 3 sources? Help

Anonymous

Hi. this is my first time getting a quitar n i need help on how to use it. am wondering wat things i need to know about it… can you help me?..it’ll be easier if you can contact me @ my email address. tats [email protected] thanks a lot for takin ur time.

Anonymous

thats not very clear, what kind of stuff do you need to know? if its an electric, plug it in to an amp (if you have one – if not dont worry). if its an acoustic, you can play it as is. there are plenty of sites out htere that have lists of how to play chords, and all that good stuff.. but just go out and get some lessons!

Anonymous

I am looking for the bass tab for DOMINATION by PANTERA. I cant find it anywhere. if you have it or know where it is please email me at [email protected] THANK YOU! – ps…its a bass tab not guitar

Anonymous

what is the best way to plug my guitar and/or microphone into my computer? thanks for any answer.

Anonymous

You might need a cabinet speaker emulator to obtain a good electric guitar sound (proper micing of a mono/stereo amp needs proper input(s) from a pro (not SB Pro) soundcard and an average of 2 pro mics per amp -which can get very a expensive task, so a cabinet speaker emulator is recommended). Some info about mics can be found at: http://www.dpamicrophones.com/

Anonymous

get your hands on a sesound Soloist or solo EX. they have awesome mic pres, it is easy to use and you can pick one up fairly cheap. I was askingthe same question roughly a month ago and the soloist definately solved my problem.

Anonymous

ticky tocky mr clocky , sitting on a flattened rocky , whats the time ? half past 9, i know that because he always rimes

Anonymous

what’s a good pickup that could get me the smooth creamy pink floyd sound. I don’t want the esp’s because they cost so much. What did dave use in say like 1976. thanks

Anonymous

Try Seymour Duncan Alnico Vintage

Anonymous

I have an early 80’s (by the serial #) Gibson coustom shop that I can not identify. It has a glue in neck with a headstock like a US-1 or U2, and a mahogony body that looks like a Gibson Victory only it is routed from the back with a P-90 and a coil tapped dirty fingers. There is no pickguard and it is a mustardy-cream color with an ebony fretboard. Does anyone know anything about this guitar or have any advice on how to research this guitar?

Anonymous

I got a hamer guitar but my strings have always been to high off the fret board. if i lower them anymore then the strings touch around the 1 or 2 fret which causes a ringing. is there way to deal with this.

Anonymous

There is a long rod which runs down inside the neck of most guitars that has a hex-head on one end of it. Take an Allen-wrench (hex-head key) and turn it a little at a time. Loosening will make the middle go towards you if you are holding it as you would to play it, and visa versa. It is helpful to tap or pound the neck slightly as you do this to loosen the neck around the metal. Just go a little at a time, and lay a ruler on its edge on your frets to see how even they look. Try adjusting your saddle and see if it helps then. Hope that helps some!

Anonymous

You probably don’t have that rod in your hamer. Sorry. Didn’t pay close enough attention.

Anonymous

I hae been playing a bit of guitar but want to start playing electric. I play with in a worship team…but the music is not soft and boring it is more alternative stuff I was thinking about getinga fender but there seems to be so many people how don’t like them I have thought about a getting a squire which I think is fender company Any suggestions?

Anonymous

: I hae been playing a bit of guitar but want to start playing electric. : I play with in a worship team…but the music is not soft and boring : it is more alternative stuff : I was thinking about getinga fender but there seems to be so many people how don’t like them : I have thought about a getting a squire which I think is fender company : Any suggestions? i really wouldnt recomend you getting a squire.look threw catalogs like musicians friend for really good deals on epiphone,ibanez,schecter or esp-ltd.they all make some really well made guitars that are very affordable under $500

Anonymous

Bill Lawrence tone Q,tone L, and LCR filters ?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Bill Lawrence tone Q,tone L, and LCR filters ?

Anonymous

I’m thinking of getting a set of Harmonic design humbuckers with nickel covers for a really nice Les Paul. I’m into the Duane Allman, Dickey Betts tone but, at the same time wanted some thing a little different. Has anyone tryed these?If so, could you go into detail and tell me what I should expect from theme. Any info would be great.

Anonymous

Can anybody explain (or tell me where there is a site who does) what exactly does an onboard pre-amp,active pickups and active eq? what kind of sounds these devices deliver?

Anonymous

I am trying to restore a fender mustang that was given to me by a family member. I will pay a decent amount for the parts that i need. or if anyone can give me websites that have these parts i would really appreciate it.

Anonymous

i dont have any parts, but i wanted to tell you that the mustang rocks! i have a 1966 fender mustang. it was autographed by ted nugent in 1993. i put some custom parts on it. like two semore duncan humbuckers that give it a really good distortion sound. i just recently got it re-freted. after 35 years they were worn out pretty bad. it made a huge difference. you have an awesome guitar on your hands so dont let it go!!! it is worth putting money into it. good luck! fenderman

Anonymous

heres some help! i LOVE older fender guitars – check out EBAY (www.ebay.com) i find alot of people selling parts for things… i am interested in this so i’ll try to help you out if you need anything. let me know what parts you use (if you know). -tim

Anonymous

he is crap

Anonymous

you is the best

Anonymous

bob sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!goats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

: bob sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!goats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bob………..YOU CAN EAT MY ASS WITH A SPOON …MORON!

Anonymous

Is crap the only word you can say?

Anonymous

We know satch is amazing, he obviously doesn’t know who satch is.

Anonymous

come on guys. you know this person only started this to start a flame war and get a rise out of it!! Dont feed his frenzy!!

Anonymous

Do you actually know who Joe satriani (AKA Satch) is?How long have you been playing guitar for? Are you a pro or just a naive moron? If you think Joe Satriani is "crap", who is better? Just because he doesn’t sing doesn’t mean he is bad! What music would you prefer? Perhaps some clarinet concertos? Satch is amazingly talented, do you think you are better?

Anonymous

why do have to worship another guitar player, you are obviously insecure about your own talent on the guitar and have to look elsewhere for reassurance.I have seen satriani live, he was ok but he had no time for his fans. he is a crap person. If you have to worship someone, then worship me. Love Bob

Anonymous

If you’ve seen him live then you’ll realise that he’s amazing, and he is a lot more modest than you are! i am a professional guitarist and i play a lot of his music. Don’t call me crap, Nob The Bob. We don’t love you at all. From georgi.

Anonymous

satch is good and technical and everything but steve vai and yng kick his arse.

Anonymous

well, if Joe is crap, so is vai and hammet. And you are the best, aren’t you???? he..he..don’t you have something else to shit?????

Anonymous

you dont half bite ‘o’ crap person. you are right, i am the best, and my grandmother is better on the guitar than you. love Bob

Anonymous

: you dont half bite ‘o’ crap person. you are right, i am the best, and my grandmother is better on the guitar than you. love Bob Bob….if you could pull off on of joe’s riffs i’de be amazed.But you can’t even pull off yourself. the only reason you say that your grandmother can play better than joe, is because she can play your jolly rancher better than you can…..You can eat my ass with a spoon Bob…….shit face.

Anonymous

: : you dont half bite ‘o’ crap person. you are right, i am the best, and my grandmother is better on the guitar than you. love Bob : Bob….if you could pull off on of joe’s riffs i’de be amazed.But you can’t even pull off yourself. the only reason you say that your grandmother can play better than joe, is because she can play your jolly rancher better than you can…..You can eat my ass with a spoon Bob…….shit face. and you can shut your mouth. Oh, what did uyou say? Your grandma is…lokin for a boy friend…gaw!

Anonymous

OK, from now on I’ll make you my new Idol. and please send my regards to your grandma that last night was the best night in my life. hey maybe, i’m your next grandpa. angus : you dont half bite ‘o’ crap person. you are right, i am the best, and my grandmother is better on the guitar than you. love Bob

Anonymous

: OK, from now on I’ll make you my new Idol. : and please send my regards to your grandma that last night was the best night in my life. : hey maybe, i’m your next grandpa. : angus : : you dont half bite ‘o’ crap person. you are right, i am the best, and my grandmother is better on the guitar than you. love Bob Bob…you eat shit…and so does your Grandmother. which reminds me,tell her I’ll go easy next time, SO AS NOT TO MAKE HER CRY WHEN WE DO THE NASTY.Ha Ha……If you were to ever attemp to play one of Joes songs, i’d probably beat your ass into the ground with your guitar so you would never pollute the earth with your feeble guitar playing ever again….P.S.-tell granny to stop moaning when she fucks, she sounds like a dying cow!!!P.P.S-YOU CAN EAT MY ASS WITH A SPOON BOB!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Bob, That’s a lame cry for help. Get a new idea or a new joke or something. : he is crap

Anonymous

If you (Bob) know anything you’d know that hammet is amazinly crap! The solo over sandman is totally wrong if you sit down and think about it diatonicly. I agree though we are all crap compared to the lord vai who in turn is in subjection to YNGWIE .

Anonymous

Does anyone here play Joe Satriani music? email me if you do [email protected] PS i say hi to all my friends- Andrew, Emma, edd Mark and Jo!

Anonymous

i am writing to tell you that are the best in all the world . i hope that i could learn how to play guitar especilly from you.my mail p.o.box 82799 Alzawia St. Tripoli – Libya Thank you sir Please help me

Anonymous

: Does anyone here play Joe Satriani music? email me if you do : [email protected] : PS i say hi to all my friends- Andrew, Emma, edd Mark and Jo!

Anonymous

I love doing floyd work, but my trem system seems a bit stiff. I use 9 gauge strings and in the back there are 3 springs…if I take one out will it make the trem easier to manipulate? I want the trem to bend down and up effortlessly…what can I do?

Anonymous

You can take a spring out but you’ll have to compensate by tightening down the remaining springs. If you can’t get the trem to sit level with only two springs then you’ll have to put the third spring back in. Be warned however, this isn’t an exact science and it’s gonna take some time. Another drawback is having the rest of the strings go out of tune when you do extreme bends ( which is the reason mine has 3 again). Good Luck

Anonymous

I have an Ibanez RG series electric guitar comes with a leather fender strap and wammybar.In really good condition.It has 2 double pickups I will even throw in a 16′ long cord.I’m asking $200

Anonymous

where are you located?

Anonymous

Got my heart set on an LP Goldtop Historic but can’t make up my mind between the 56 with P90’s or the ’57 with buckers. Tried both out, but cant afford 2. Any opinions. I play blues, rock but nothing really heavy

Anonymous

Hmm.In your case,for a lighter sound,you migth go with the P90’s.Me,personally,I’d go double Humbucker + push-pull coil splitters.Better to have it and not need it. Than to need it and not have it.That’s just me. Good Luck

Anonymous

: Hmm.In your case,for a lighter sound,you migth go with the P90’s.Me,personally,I’d go double Humbucker + push-pull coil splitters.Better to have it and not need it. Than to need it and not have it.That’s just me. : Good Luck There’s a vast difference between P-90’s and PAF although when fitted to an original or Historic Les Paul you still get an axe that sounds as it should! It still sounds like a Les Paul. To me a PAF sounds sort of muted compared to a soapbar even though when cranked through a Marshall it can still scream. There’s somthing about a P-90 that gets my gonads a dribblin’, just listen to anythang that Neil Young plays using Ol’ Black and you’ll know what I mean.

Anonymous

i was wondering if anyonenew anything about this guitar and if you own one how is it? cause i’m thinkin about buying one but i’d like someon elses opinion about it. steven jenkins from third eye blind loves it thanks nate

Anonymous

: i was wondering if anyonenew anything about this guitar and if you own one how is it? cause i’m thinkin about buying one but i’d like someon elses opinion about it. steven jenkins from third eye blind loves it : thanks : nate 10-21-2001 Nate : Just got your post today ! This guitar is first class ..fit & finish are great and overall quality is outstanding. The guitar is made in Korea in case you were not aware …Korea is by far the finest quality of product manufactured in the orient! I have myself used factories in Hong Kong ,China , Macau and Korea …Korea is the best …detail and workmanship is super, much better than United States by far! US labor is overated in the year 2000 the only reason Fender’s made in US are ok is they are made by Mexican workers who in fact have first class hand eye movements as well as artistic prowess. That can also be said of Korea as well very good detail work and high level of craftmanship. I also would guess that a Gibson made in US and one made in Korea with the SAME materials the result would be the Korean guitar would be the better of the two! As far as the guitar itself the weight is great 7.5 lbs the p/ups are fine and the neck is great! Buy one today and you will be impressed !!!!!!!!!! Regards James

Anonymous

: i was wondering if anyonenew anything about this guitar and if you own one how is it? cause i’m thinkin about buying one but i’d like someon elses opinion about it. steven jenkins from third eye blind loves it : thanks : nate 10-21-2001 Nate : Just got your post today ! Thus guitar is first class ..fit & finish are great and overall quality is outstanding. The guitar is made in Korea in case you were not aware …Korea is by far the finest quality of product manufactured in the orient! I have myself used factories in Hong Kong ,China , Macau and Korea …Korea is the best …detail and workmanship id super much better than United States by far! US labor is overated in the year 2000 the only reason Fenders made in US are ok is they are made by Mexican workers who in fact have first class hand eye movements as well as artistic prowess. That can also be said of Korea as well very good detail work and high level of craftmanship. I also would guess that a Gibson made in US and one made in Korea with the SAME materials would be the Korean guitar would be the better of the two! As far as the guitar itself the weight is great 7.5 lbs the p/ups are fine and the neck is great! Buy one today and you will be impressed !!!!!!!!!! regards James

Anonymous

Does anyone know of any company that sells professional floor boards/boxes for effects pedals?

Anonymous

My drummer just gave me an Epiphone gibson Acoustic guitar. Everything seems to be in good shape, all but the high E. When it’s in tune, it’s out of tune on the 4th fret. and i think it gets even more out of tune as you move down the frets 4,5,6,7… But it always says open E is in tune. Should I replace the string?Could that be the problem?

Anonymous

your web site can kiss my motha fuckin ass its ass gay as it can get dont keep it up

Anonymous

Sounds like an intonation problem. The fact that it’s an accoustic means it needs professional help.

Anonymous

what would be the best mix of guitars and why i wanna know!!!!

Anonymous

why do you want to know ? people should play what they have and stop asking stupid questions. You are obviously crap!!!!.But if you really want to know, its a hondo strat and an antoria les paul, both of which are better than the originals, cos they are crap too, like you. love Bob

Anonymous

Hmm.Mix of guitars?? For recording? Strat.,Paul,Tele, Gretch,Rickenbacker??

Anonymous

I was looking at the size of the spacers that are around the mini humbuckers on my les paul deluxe and I noticed the the size of the pickup and spacer was close to that of a P-90 pickup. Could you remove the mini pickups and install a set of P-90 without any modifications? I would really appreciate any info that anyone has. I bought the guitar because I thought that it would be a bit meatier that my LP Jr, but I am a but dissapointed in the sound of those Minis.

Anonymous

Funny, I was thinking the same thing, except I have P90’s and was wondering if a mini-humbucker would fit in without modifications…

Anonymous

me too, I want to switch out the p-90’s for mini’s. they look very similar in size. just a wiring concern i would think, but im guessing

Anonymous

The mini humbuckers and P90’s are interchangable. Just a wiring job. I like the mini humbuckers better, but also used the P90’s on the same guitar.

Anonymous

I just bought some mini humbuckings from a ’69 deluxe to put in a Les Paul with P90’s and can’t figure out how they mount to the body. Is there a bracket they attach to? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous

In reply to your question agiomi, is if you remove your p90’s, you should find a baseplate screwed to the guitar with 4 holes in it. This was fitted as original and you will find that the screws on the minis will screw straight on to the outer holes. I modified p90’s to mini humbuckers years ago using original Gibson parts and the baseplate supplied was as described. If I can help further, let me know 🙂

Anonymous

BTW Is there any difference between ’68/’69 Gibson mini-humbuckers and later editions (i.e.: late 70s or the new ones) Thanks Max

Anonymous

Does anyone outta there knows where can i get some info about the guitars used by Warren Cucurrullo by the Missing Persons era?

Anonymous

<a href="http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/news/943/">http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/news/943/</a&gt; : Does anyone outta there knows where can i get some info about the guitars used by Warren Cucurrullo by the Missing Persons era?

Anonymous

he used steinberg headless guitars in missing persons and duran songs actually those guitars were his trade mark. they don`t make these guitars anymore luckily i have one !!

Anonymous

A PERSONALIZED GUITAR STRAP a unique gift for any guitar player. With Christmas coming. this is the perfect gift. Look up GUITARGIFTS4U.COM You won’t be sorry.

Anonymous

I’ve yust bought an AS80R, second hand. The auxiliary/magnetic channel, when plugged in, produces a constant noise. Does anyone had similar problem, or a circuit diagram of that channel? Regards: Attila

Anonymous

mine does too. i’ve had it since new and can only mic it. the di’s are awful. it’s been in the shop a bit, but i think this is a design issue. do you want to sell yours? i could use a spare. collier : I’ve yust bought an AS80R, second hand. The auxiliary/magnetic channel, when plugged in, produces a constant noise. Does anyone had similar problem, or a circuit diagram of that channel? : Regards: Attila

Anonymous

IRON MAIDEN´S GUITAR -SIGNED- BY ALL THE BAND -FOR SALE- THE GUITAR: IBANEZ -steve vai- JEM 555 BK http://www.novomilenio.com/ironguitar

Anonymous

do you want to overcharge someone you greedy little man. those guitars are crap, like your attitude.

Anonymous

Hi everyone, I’d like to play VAN HALENS Guitar-Solo of the song ‘JUMP’. Is there anyone who can send me a good tab-transciption? Thanks Nikhil

Anonymous

: Hi everyone, : I’d like to play VAN HALENS Guitar-Solo of the song ‘JUMP’. Is there anyone who can send me a good tab-transciption? : Thanks : Nikhil i could

Anonymous

: Hi everyone, : I’d like to play VAN HALENS Guitar-Solo of the song ‘JUMP’. Is there anyone who can send me a good tab-transciption? : Thanks : Anton

Anonymous

I’d like that too. [email protected]

Anonymous

7-string chords

This popular thread has been given its own page : 7-string chords

Anonymous

I was just wondering about the related software.

Anonymous

: I was just wondering about the related software. I don’t know about the software, but I just got one and I really like it. I didn’t get a book with mine though, and I am trying to figure it out. Any tips?

Anonymous

go to the effect you want to edit press the MOD button and then press it again to turn it off. do the same with all the buttons down the right hand side. push the drive amp button ONCE and turn the knob on the top left the one with acoustic and all that shit on it. tunn that untill you get the type of sound you want e.g. clean/heavy dist. then push the mod button again and turn the gain knob to select the type of effect you want do this with all the buttons down the right hand side when your done and your sounding great press the write button twice to save it . oh and only turn off the MOD PEDAL AMB and CABI. the NR LEV is for re naming the effects.

Anonymous

Please, i need patches for zoom gfx4 HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP

Anonymous

hey! I have a full set of Gold Grover 3 per side tuners for sale. These are the Paten Pending Grovers. I beleive the circa was pre WWII (world war 2) I am taking SERIOUS offers! These things are as rare as they come. The pioneer of guitar tuners!@ TYhe first in its class ever made! let me know! I have alot of references! thanks everyone! Peace and Blessings!!

Anonymous

I am looking for vintage Grover Imperials in gold they are a little smaller than the new Imperials If these are what you have please get back to me.Thanks

Anonymous

Would anyone know where I could find the head of any fender twin reverb. I need the chassis only with all of the guts. I have the box with speakers but no brains. If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it. Thanx, will

Anonymous

: Would anyone know where I could find the head of any fender twin reverb. I need the chassis only with all of the guts. I have the box with speakers but no brains. If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it. Thanx, will

Anonymous

I would definitely check on ebay, i’m sure you already have, but they have everything to anything

Anonymous

Tryin to help a friend of mines widow, wanna give her a fair price for A L.P. 3-pc. natural maple top, non original P.Ups, non original tuners & tuneable tail. Also A single P.Up cherry red Sg of same era, with vibrola T. Piece removed an badass bridge. With grovers. Thanks D. McD. [email protected]

Anonymous

Hi blues and jazz players, I just found this site and wanted to say hello. I play fingerstyle 6 and 7 string and would love to connect with anyone into that kind of stuff. Scott Foster <a href="http://mp3.com/scottfoster">sound files – check ’em out!</a>

Anonymous

I own a 100-watt super lead from 1979. I am currently using a Sans Amp Tech 21 pedal for distortion but would like to know if there is any other popular ways to get distortion out of it, and maybe even some reverb. Thank You

Anonymous

Use your word search an see if Mike Metz from Thesis Audio is online. He should still be at Garten’s Music in Wichita Kansas. The guy thoroughly understands Marshalls. I occasionaly use a Original 60’s model 59 that he did a front end mod job on,, it kicks! He uses a ready made kit,,fromwhere,, I dunno Good luck, Maxz

Anonymous

I am buying an electric guitar for my husband as a surprise. Can anyone tell me if the Tradition T10 guitars are ok? Thanks. Also looking at A Yamaha PAC112.

Anonymous

I’ve never heard of Tradition, but I know that Yamaha makes pretty good guitars and their customer support is excellent. From a musicians standpoint I still believe a good acoustic is the best to learn on if he’s never played before.

Anonymous

I broke my tremolo arm and cannot find one anywhere. This is special all chrome, pop-in, with two guide pins. I would like to buy a replacement part.

Anonymous

anyone out there who r playing for church..perhaps we can share some insights, encouragement or a ministry tip or two…

Anonymous

I’m a Christian guitarist too, dude! I’m not very good, havn’t been playing for too long, but I’m trying to praise the Lord in every way possible. Keep it up man, God bless ya.

Anonymous

hey! I played for a church twice. I decided that wasnt what God would have me do with my talent. i have been in a christian metal band for the last 4 years and quit last summer. I am now working on a solo cd tthats mixed of praise and worship stuff redone and originals as well as about 5 steve vai-ish instrumental lead stuff. drop me a line and we can chat. peace and blessings, bro scott [email protected] : anyone out there who r playing for church..perhaps we can share some insights, encouragement or a ministry tip or two…

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me how old my Les Paul Deluxe is serial# 82040590..i would aprecciate it thanx

Anonymous

I think it is the first and 5th number that dictates the year. If so that would make your les paul 1980. I hope ive been of some help

Anonymous

Thanx Tom thats a great help as I was told it could be 1980…Cheers …STEVE:)

Anonymous

We have a guitar Les Paul Deluxe. Its been estimated to be a 1975 but the serial numbers are 99224688 ….I know its older than a 94 ( if I used the 1st and 5th number to get the date. Anyone have any IDEAS?

Anonymous

Hi i’m Andrea from italy… Your guitar is a 1975 lpd because in that year gibson used ’99’ prefix and then other 6 numbers. In the 1976 gibson used ’00’ prefix. In the 1977 gibson used ’01’ prefix. The serialization method that they use today (the 1st and 5th number to get the date) started in the 1978. bye

Anonymous

no probs mate, it sounds like you have a realy nice guitar there !!! enjoy it

Anonymous

Dragi Faruk, Svidja li Ti se ona maca

Anonymous

hey guys, What electric guitar strings have the longest life? I swear I am sick of ernie ball and blue steel, I have been using them forever and they just cant withstand my whammy bar and sweeps. Any ideas? Thanks!

Anonymous

Dude.AS far as I’m concerned,D’Addrio’s are the industry standards.Most pro guys I know use them. Good Luck

Anonymous

D’Addario!

Anonymous

: hey guys, : What electric guitar strings have the longest life? I swear I am sick of ernie ball and blue steel, I have been using them forever and they just cant withstand my whammy bar and sweeps. Any ideas? : Thanks! Try Pyramids, best quality Nickel there is, you cant find them in stores, go to juststrings,com, about 11 bucks a set but last much longer than anything I tried, and sound better than Elixirs, theres no plastic coating. They’ve been around in Europe many years, the Beatles used them in the early days. They are very flexible, so if you use 10’s, I would go to 11’s. Will never go back to anything else.

Anonymous

I tend to play hard and have found I like the DR tite-fit strings to handle pretty well, but I still have t change them once a week.

Anonymous

I’ve found that Elixer’s are the absulute best when it comes to tone and long life. They are a bit expensive though, they list for about $26 a set. But, aside from the price, these are the best I’ve played ever. Mine last around four to five months, and I play alot! The tone is the same for the life of the string, bright and well-rounded thanks to the polyweb coating on the wound strings. I’m sure they can easily last longer than four or five months but I like to change my strings regularly. I highly recommend that you check these out.

Anonymous

This is pretty much a loaded question, because everyone has their own opinion. I’d have to say D’Addiro’s handle the most abuse, but tend to go dead long before they snap. Still, it’s easier to finish a gig with dead strings than to have to change one onstage…

Anonymous

i know you all think i cant play, so as a special treat, if you give me your email address, i will send you an mp3 of my playing. i am not crap, i am god

Anonymous

: i know you all think i cant play, so as a special treat, if you give me your email address, i will send you an mp3 of my playing. i am not crap, i am god … please send me your mp3; I play too, and I wanna hear your play; with best regards bj

Anonymous

I need an accoustic guitar effects unit. I play Celtic Folk …. i have three guitars and really need a unit to balance the sounds, brighten my finger picking and warm up the strumming and provide a preamp for the one guitar that hasn’t got a battery. Echoes and reverbs and chorus’ etc would be nice …. but no distortion or O/D necessary …… Got any advice? Please help

Anonymous

Hello, I am a beginner in learning guitar and as a beginner I have lots of doubts in this subject.

Anonymous

what sort of stuff do you want to know? i play electric and acoustic, which do you play? i’m quite familiar with both. my email is [email protected] if you want to ask me anything

Anonymous

: Hello, : I am a beginner in learning guitar and : as a beginner I have lots of doubts in : this subject. Well, you can e-mail me, I’ll respond any question if I can do it. send e-mail to: [email protected]

Anonymous

Can someone please tell me which Tuning Pegs connect to each string of the guitar

Anonymous

: Can someone please tell me which Tuning Pegs connect to each string of the guitar This is the diagram: 3ºG 2ºB 1ºE —————-+ (Fingerboard) —–> 4ºD 5ªA 6ºE Is this what you need?

Anonymous

Hi to everyone i’d just like to say that i have a Tanglewood Pioneer and it is wonderful- amazing looking, gorgeous sound. If you have one too please contact me, i’d be really interested to know what you think. PS the laminate on the neck has cracked badly, much to my dismay. I can’t understand how this has happened- i dont throw the guitar at people or anything like that! Any comments? 🙂

Anonymous

Hey all! I’m looking for a new guitar and was recommended a tanglewood but i have never played any. which do you think are there best ones

Anonymous

Congrats on a great guitar! Where on the neck is the laminate cracked? If it’s on the joint where body meets neck you may have to adjust the truss rod. Have you changed string sizes or anything else like that lately?

Anonymous

Great guitar isn’t it? have you got the I or II model? The truss rod seems likely could be a crap set up by the shop you got it from. You don’t take it out into the cold a lot and then bring it into a warm room do you? I’ve got the pioneer II – not my favourite guitar in the world ever (but that’s the Parker Fly deluxe) but still very good for £200 ($300)! Enjoy!!

Anonymous

Thanks for the hint. The crack opened up 2 months after i had had the guitar and i had not fitted any new strings. The crack is exactly where the neck meets the body and has unfortunatly extended around the laminate to the edges of the fretboard. I understand that this type of crack is often found in Epiphone Gibsons, etc.

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me how to tune my guitar on CGEGCE?? i can do everything except the 4th string on E thanks

Anonymous

: Can anyone tell me how to tune my guitar on CGEGCE?? : i can do everything except the 4th string on E : thanks Well, you should can. ¿Have you got an acoustic, a hardtail system, a floyd? ¿What string gauges do you use? Don’t be scared if you feel the tension is excesive, the guitar should support it easily and the string won’t blow away. Anyway, try using another 3rd as a 4th, maybe a 3rd of a higher gauge to equal tensions. (It’s just an idea)

Anonymous

hi everyone, this is my first post, but i have a question about used guitars. i’m considering buying a used takamine limited edition ’00 guitar for $999. i really like the feel and play of the guitar, but my father is worried that the electronics on a used guitar might fail on me. so, does anyone here have any experience (good or bad)with used guitars? or better yet, with takamine a/e guitars? thanks in advance…

Anonymous

I’VE GOT A 1999 LIMITED EDITION TAKAMINE. IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL… PLAYS BEAUTIFIL…. SOUNDS GREAT… THE ONLY DRAWBACK I HAVE FOUND WITH IT IS THAT IT GOES THROUGH BATTERIES LIKE CRAZY ( NORMALLY FOUR HOURS OF CONSTANT PLAYING AND YOU HAVE TO REPLACE THEM SO HAVE LOTS OF SPARES !! ) : this is my first post, but i have a question about used guitars. i’m considering buying a used takamine limited edition ’00 guitar for $999. i really like the feel and play of the guitar, but my father is worried that the electronics on a used guitar might fail on me. : so, does anyone here have any experience (good or bad)with used guitars? or better yet, with takamine a/e guitars? thanks in advance…

Anonymous

I would shop around a bit. $1,000 is a lot for a used Takamine. Clarko’s right,Don’t worry about the electronics, either it works or it doesn’t. Check some new guitars out. Gibson, Guild, Martin are all making some pretty good guitars in your price range.

Anonymous

Hi i saw your message. i recently bought a used Tanglewood Pioneer guitar which was amazing. However i have learnt a few things since: You can save a HUGE amount by buying used. I got £200 off the guitar’s "brand new" price.Thus you can get a higher quality of guitar as it is more affordable! However, the laminate on the guitar’s neck has cracked badly. Check areas around the neck and pickups VERY CAREFULLY, for any signs of scratching before you buy, dents or cracks- even a small crack can open up. I have seen guitars with cracks covering the back entirely- just from being dropped. Make sure that you buy from a reputable place- and perhaps get some kind of guarantee on the guitar. Talk to as many people as you can- they will tell you a lot, eg what you should pay for a specific type of guitar, etc. And look on the Net to get ideas of used prices. Anyway, hope that helps you! and enjoy the guitar if you do get it.

Anonymous

How much would a used-acoustic guitar cost?

Anonymous

Tell your dad he worries too much. Guitar pickups are passive devices, very reliable, and do not break. Takamine makes good quality products, so unless the owner has done his own work on it, and it isn’t cracked, and the neck is straight, and the frets aren’t worn into pits, it’s probably OK. $1000 is a lot of money though, especially for an amateur, so if you can, take it to a good shop to feel safe.

Anonymous

I just bought the RP300 guitar processor, and it says that I have to set the tone controls to a flat EQ. How do you do that?? Keep in mine that I own a Line6 Spider 112. Thanks to anyone who takes the time!!

Anonymous

What they mean is tweak all E.Q. levels to 50%.This will give you room to adjust up or down. Hope this helps

Anonymous

: I just bought the RP300 guitar processor, and it says that I have to set the tone controls to a flat EQ. How do you do that?? Keep in mine that I own a Line6 Spider 112. : Thanks to anyone who takes the time!! I don’t speak english very well, but seems like you’d try to set all the tone controls (bass, mid, treble, whatever) to center or LESS, not MORE. If I’m wrong please correct -or erase, @moderator- me…

Anonymous

I have an accustic guitar that I need new strings for. I have had it for 2 years and it needs to have new strings. What kind of strings are the best to get?

Anonymous

If you are looking for a really good string at a decent price, I reccomend DiAddario bronze 80/20’s. They have a very good full sound and nice crisp high’s at under $10. Just for steel stringed acoustic. For electric, I only use GHS boomers when possible. Those are just my favorite. You may have to go through several types to see which ones have the tone you want. For acoustic, I would definately go with 11 gauge, for electric, maybe 9’s or 10’s for standard tuned guitars.

Anonymous

if you have a steel strung guitar then try martin strings. i have used them for years and they sound very good, they’re not expensive. as far as string gauge, its up to you, but i wouldnt use really light strings as you can lose a bit of volume and tone. i would recomend 11 gauge, but it really is up to you (its your guitar after all). good luck

Anonymous

If it’s a Spanish or classical guitar, which uses gut strings, I can’t help, but if it uses metal strings then I think it’s better to use cheap strings and change them often to get a "crisp" ringing sound. All strings lose the higher frequency harmonics over time because they get gook from your fingers on them and it damps the sound. I think thinner strings are easier to play because they are looser, but they are more suseptable to finger gook and pitting/breaking than thicker ones, which hold thier tone longer.

Anonymous

In my opinion, Elixer makes the best guitar string hands down. The guage I use is the Custom Light’s, they are amazing. I find that they last about four times longer than the conventional string thanks to their polyweb coating on the wound strings. They are kind of pricey though, they list for about $26 per set. But, they sound awesome and they hold their tone for the life of the string.

Anonymous

: I have an accustic guitar that I need new strings for. I have had it for 2 years and it needs to have new strings. What kind of strings are the best to get? .11 gauge is the most usual. Try not to buy the cheapest, you’ll regret it later.

Anonymous

looking for other guitar players in seiver valley Utah call me (435)-896-5815

Anonymous

Oh, didn’t realize you were the same far-away guy. Yes, there don’t seem to be as many guitar players as there used to be.

Anonymous

I’m in the same spot as you musically, but not geographically. It’s a long drive from Gaithersburg Maryland.

Anonymous

: SO I TAKE IT YOU HAVE TROUBLE FINDING OTHER GUITAR PLAYERS TO JAM WITH ALSO, WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU PLAY ? IM A BLUES MAN MYSELF.

Anonymous

Blues is great. I like Beatles, Eagles, general rock and roll. Are you near Gaithersburg? Let’s play.

Anonymous

I’m looking at a Gibson Chrome Humbucker Guitar Pick-up…does anyone know whether it is a Classical 57 Plus or 498T? Its patent # is 2,737,842. Thanks!

Anonymous

I have one Gibson explorer size 1976 limited ediction;At original what kind of Gibson pick-up is it of bridge and neck?. Thanks a lot! Tiziano

Anonymous

I’m looking at a Gibson Chrome Humbucker Guitar Pick-up…does anyone know whether it is a Classical 57 Plus or 498T?

Anonymous

my dad has a old silvertone gutar three pickups three vol and tone controls thee toggel swheches about a 1942 model plays like a dream.. looking for some parts pick gard trusrod cover if someone out there knows anything try to get ahold of me

Anonymous

: my dad has a old silvertone gutar three pickups three vol and tone controls thee toggel swheches about a 1942 model plays like a dream.. looking for some parts pick gard trusrod cover if someone out there knows anything try to get ahold of me

Anonymous

: : I just bought one at a garage sale last summer that sounds like the one you described , the finnish is a little rough but it is all there, would like some info on identification of the model and such. Lyle Lockhart

Anonymous

Danelectro made Silvertone. New Dano parts are pretty similar.

Anonymous

Korg AX-1g patches

This popular thread has been given its own page : Korg AX-1g patches

Anonymous

i had a go at john petrucci’s recent g3 opener ‘I.B.S’ and i am interested to hear what you think, but go easy on the criticism, i am only 16! you can download it at http://peterm.iuma.com

Anonymous

criticism u dont even know what that means im only 13!!!! and i think its not bad but it isnt vry good at playing metal

Anonymous

line 6 flextone2 212 combo?

This popular thread has been given its own page : line 6 flextone2 212 combo?

Anonymous

what is the best way to wire a dimarzio tone zone pickup to an ibanez guitar with a five position selector switch????

Anonymous

I can’t tell you how to wire it, but I can tell you where to find out. Go to http://www.guitarelectronics.com and they will hook you up! Good Luck!

Anonymous

Line 6 floorboard schematic

This popular thread has been given its own page : Line 6 floorboard schematic

Anonymous

Hey guys, I was just wondering: Do you think the use of FX such as reverb(s), phaser, flang, echo, delay, and all that other stuff is kinda like cheating? cause I have been using delay to make some really nice sounding isolated solos but I want to know what my peers think of such FX.

Anonymous

: name a guitarist that doesnt use effects Hey guys, : I was just wondering: Do you think the use of FX such as reverb(s), phaser, flang, echo, delay, and all that other stuff is kinda like cheating? cause I have been using delay to make some really nice sounding isolated solos but I want to know what my peers think of such FX.

Anonymous

: Hey guys, : I was just wondering: Do you think the use of FX such as reverb(s), phaser, flang, echo, delay, and all that other stuff is kinda like cheating? cause I have been using delay to make some really nice sounding isolated solos but I want to know what my peers think of such FX. I look at it like this, ‘Does your audience want to hear the same sound all night?’. Guitar players who break the mould always achieve greatness.

Anonymous

No,it’s not cheating! Effects give more color and dimension to your sound.That’s why they’re called SIGNAL ENHANCERS.The creation of different textures should never be thought of as cheating.A person could use 1000 effects and SOUND cool.But a real musician could easily see behind the effects.If a person isn’t that good…it’ll come out eventually. Good Luck P.S. I LOVE MY TOYS!

Anonymous

This is the year 2001 isn’t it ?? Hey, if you can get a great sound using some effects, use them. I remember BB King playing on the tonight show (with Carson, god am I that old?) He tried to play straight through his amp, no effects,no nothing, & sounded like shit. (even though he played great)He thought his sound wouldn’t be "pure". After that, his sound was always good.(Wonder why?)

Anonymous

I think the point of playing music is entertain and interest the ears and what’s between them, therefore if it sounds cool, play it. I think the only time FX would be in bad taste is in a "purist" genre, like bluegrass or delta blues.

Anonymous

Hey guys, I was just wondering: Do you think the use of FX such as reverb(s), phaser, flang, echo, delay, and all that other stuff is kinda like cheating? cause I have been using delay to make some really nice sounding isolated solos but I want to know what my peers think of such FX.

Anonymous

ESP LTD F-200

This popular thread has been given its own page : ESP LTD F-200

Anonymous

free mp3 hindi songs

This popular thread has been given its own page : free mp3 hindi songs

Anonymous

Does anyone own the Roland GR09 Manual in PDF, or other standard electronic format? Thanks in advance.:-)

Anonymous

Great site. Looks like a great gift idea. I think the straps look great and its is free shipping.

Anonymous

Just found a great site for gifts for guitar players. Look up http://www.guitargifts4u.com I think this is a great new site.

Anonymous

hey its me paul the guy on the e-mail if u want a good site checkout tabcrawler.com by the way dont click the link on my name its not working

Anonymous

I am a Japanese professional guitarist. I want to tell you all about a great Dutch guitar craftman. I have been using the guitars he made for 10 years and the sound is so beatiful. His name is Jan Knooren. Check his site:http://www.knooren.nl

Anonymous

How do I repair a bent neck?

This popular thread has been given its own page : How do I repair a bent neck?

Anonymous

Hi everyone ! As you may be know, cyril achard is actually one of the most famous french guitarist. on cyril’ s site there are news about his new project with the drummer MIKE TERRANA who played on several tony mac alpine and yngwie malmsteen’ s CDs, and most of all a new mini CD is now available ! His adress: http://WWW.CYRILACHARD.COM thanks

Anonymous

lookin for old Martin guitar

Anonymous

Better be specific. Model ?? Year(s) ?? How much are you willing to spend ?? Condition ??

Anonymous

if you just ignore him and don’t answer his postings, he will go away (with time!). so just ignore him, unless you are seriously gay!!! he just wants attention, my advice, don’t even answer him at all.

Viewing 205 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.