Re: Tanglewood

Posted by Bob Johnson on Mon, 11/21/05 - 10:24:59.

: : :Broken necks/fingerboards can easily be repaired by a good luthier. www.legraguitars.co.uk

:
: : I also have a Tanglewood starfire gold tse 501 which I bought just over 2 years ago. I have the same problem - the neck (fretboard) just snapped when it accidentally fell off its stand. I have been looking round to buy a new fretboard but I have not been successful. I will be greatful if you would please let know if you have had success in finding a new fretboard or replacing the Tanglewood starfire gold.Or suggestions please.

: Thanks

: Ciaran
: : Yes i have a tse 501 starfire, a great sounding guitar but mine has just had its neck broke and i am trying to find out where i can buy a new neck

:
: : I have a Tanglewood TSE 501 GC, just wanna know if anyone else has one and what they think, i've had mine for about 3 years it's a cherry sunburst Les Paul copy, but i've never seen another one like it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Review on Tanglewood TW500 Acoust/Elec Custom Handmade in Korea

I would like to know something about the guitar I just bought used in a guitar store. I am a beginning student. It is a Tanglewood TW 500 Acoustic/Elec, Custom Handmade in Korea, It's color is a Vanilla Cream Colored Pearl with inlaid abalone surrounding outside trim and also surrounding the center hole, and large Abalone T and an Abalone Design that are near the tuning twist/keys. It has an Ibanez B-Band Tuner & takes 2 different kinds of plugs, and seller/repair guy said it's body is made with maple. I paid 350,000 KRW, roughly about $335.77 and it included a new gig bag. Did notice a small crack on the bottom of the guitar once I got it home, but the neck seems fine. He said it is a mid-range as opposed to a beginner level guitar, and it seems to have a nice tone. Ladyteacherinkorea2013@hotmail.com

Review on Tanglewood TW500 Acoust/Elec Custom Handmade in Korea

I would like to know something about the guitar I just bought used in a guitar store. It is a cream vanilla color Pearl with inlaid abalone trim W/ an Ibanez B-Band Tuner & takes 2 different kinds of plugs, and he said it is made with maple. Paid 350,000 KRW, and it included a new gig bag.

Does anyone know the

Does anyone know the approximate weight of the Tanglewood starfire TSE-501, Thankyou.

: : : :Broken necks/fingerboards can easily be repaired by a good luthier. www.legraguitars.co.uk

: :
: : : I also have a Tanglewood starfire gold tse 501 which I bought just over 2 years ago. I have the same problem - the neck (fretboard) just snapped when it accidentally fell off its stand. I have been looking round to buy a new fretboard but I have not been successful. I will be greatful if you would please let know if you have had success in finding a new fretboard or replacing the Tanglewood starfire gold.Or suggestions please.

: : Thanks

: : Ciaran
: : : Yes i have a tse 501 starfire, a great sounding guitar but mine has just had its neck broke and i am trying to find out where i can buy a new neck

: :
: : : I have a Tanglewood TSE 501 GC, just wanna know if anyone else has one and what they think, i've had mine for about 3 years it's a cherry sunburst Les Paul copy, but i've never seen another one like it.

I have one just like it ^_^ had mine for about 3 years as well, mine is a cherry sunburst as well ^_^ and i have never seen another like it either

I have one aswell, brought mine about 7 years ago, as yes... mine is cherry sunburt aswell! anyone know what its worth? just got a schecter hellraiser fr last year and thinking about getting rid of the tanglewood for something else.

i have a 7 year old TSE 501 GC cherry sunburst Les Paul copy :) best sounding LP copy i've ever heard and it's damn beautiful...

info on this guitar anyone please! do they still make the tse-501 tanglewood ive searched everywhere.
any related sites welcome ive just bought one im a hauller of guitars.love em

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.