Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Monthly Discussion Guitar Discussion Forum Archive – August, 2002

• This topic has 636 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 257 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Not a lot of people get the scholastic top because less of them get that it is a chance to buy pre-written essay. Thus, do not lapse your opportunity and be successful!

Anonymous

I have a Japanese Strat S/N # JV11564 was made between 1982-1984. Does anyone know the potential value?

Anonymous

: I have a Japanese Strat S/N # JV11564 was made between 1982-1984. Does anyone know the potential value?

Anonymous

: : I have a Japanese Strat S/N # E115647 was made between 1984-1986. Does anyone know the potential value?

Anonymous

$136 IN 9/10 CONDITION, JAP STRATS FROM THE 80’S WERE NO GOODE, GET NEW AMERICAN ONE AND PLAY GOOD. : I have a Japanese Strat S/N # JV11564 was made between 1982-1984. Does anyone know the potential value?

Anonymous

Iwould like know the value of my Guitar.Gretch country Club,md.7576,Blond Maple.Perfect codition

Anonymous

: Iwould like know the value of my Guitar.Gretch G 3520 Dreadnought accoustic

Anonymous

: Iwould like know the value of my Guitar.Gretch Syncromatic Solid Body,mint condition. Also how can i tell year? Thanks Mutch, David.

Anonymous

: : Iwould like know the value of my Guitar.Gretch Syncromatic Solid Body,mint condition. Also how can i tell year? Thanks Mutch, roger its silver metallic body and headstock,vol.2 tone knobs,1 master volume,and a three way toggle

Anonymous

Does anyone know anything about using piano strings on a bass guitar or about stringing a 6-string with a low F or F# (below B)? Please help!

Anonymous

RAUL GARCIA ZARATE Transcriptions

This popular thread has been given its own page : RAUL GARCIA ZARATE Transcriptions

Anonymous

is samick good?

This popular thread has been given its own page : is samick good?

Anonymous

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO MAKES ROGUE GUITARS?

Anonymous

I keep seeing people say "Rogue by Fender" and that confounds me. The Rogue gear I have seen kicks Fenders ass, why would they make a guitar that is fantastic and not put fender on it, when they seem to put fender on whatever comes down the assembly line in the U S? I suspect Rogues are made in the SAMICK factory. I would not be suprised that the Squire guitars are made by samick too, They are both way high quality, as is typical for Samick.

Anonymous

: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO MAKES ROGUE GUITARS? the same people who makes the shit amps

Anonymous

Epiphone FT-550

This popular thread has been given its own page : Epiphone FT-550

Anonymous

I am a new guitarist and put on my whammy bar. When i got to lessons, my teacher said my whammy bar was too tight. When we try to loosen it It gets stuck. If anyone can help me PLEASE e-mail me. I need to have this fixed

Anonymous

i have had the same problem. when it was screwed in, it must have missed a thread. im still trying, i might take it back to the store or get it repared. Calum

Anonymous

Hi, i’m planning to buy my first pedal. I have a great offert for a boss metal zone, but i’m not sure if i’m gonna like it. What i play is led zeppelin, hendrix, etc. Should i buy the metal zone even if i don’t like metal music or should i buy the boss distortion pedal? Please help me

Anonymous

: Hi, i’m planning to buy my first pedal. I have a great offert for a boss metal zone, but i’m not sure if i’m gonna like it. What i play is led zeppelin, hendrix, etc. Should i buy the metal zone even if i don’t like metal music or should i buy the boss distortion pedal? Please help me you really won’t sound good with a Metal Zone, especially for those bands you mention, you’d rather get an overdrive to push your amp’s distortion, or you might like a Fuzz face

Anonymous

Ok, thanks, but i’m not really sure about what is an overdrive or a fuzz pedal. My question is if the distortion DS1 pedal has enough gain… The Overdrive pedal is a distortion with overdrive? i mean, i’d like to be able to pass from a clean sound to distortion. Can the overdrive or de fuzz do that or i have to use the amp’s distortion? thanks

Anonymous

BUY THIS PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!! GREATEST PEDAL I’VE TRIED… EXCELLENT, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU’LL LIKE IT! I PAYED 120$ CA AND IT’S WORTH EVERY FUCKING PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Definitely the Metal Zone blows away the fuzz face unless you just want a fuzz pedal. The ‘Zone has a very complex eq in it, allowing you to actually get a simple overdrive sound or an excellent, dialed in distortion sound. If you passed up the pedal because it isn’t specifically what Hendrix or Page used, the pedal was only introduced about 10 years ago but the Metal Zone is in my opinion Boss’s most versatile and best sounding distortion pedal. And you can dial it in for overdriven sound, to use the amp’s distortion or use the pedal itself, which is famous for making any cheap amp sound great.

Anonymous

Anyone heard of a company called ELGER?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Anyone heard of a company called ELGER?

Anonymous

Where can i found and buy a Khaler tremolo? Where is the web site and the dealer? Thanks. Phil.

Anonymous

Hot Canadian R&B Artist "DANIELLE B"

This popular thread has been given its own page : Hot Canadian R&B Artist "DANIELLE B"

Anonymous

Hello Everyone, Would greatly appreciate any help on identifying a Silvertone Model 319 14609 Made In Japan. Thank you.

Anonymous

I have an old Yamaha that has several very special autographs on it whaich was done with a sharpie marker, but one days playing outside in the sun caused one of them to run… Can I spray a clear or platic coat over them without causing them to run and will effect my resonace ause eventhough its just an old yamy it has a great sound. In fact Its what I use on live gigs……

Anonymous

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT SPRAY ANYTHING ON THE GUITAR, IT WILL REDUCE THE VALUE OF THE GUITAR. INSTEAD INVEST IN A NEW SHARPIE, YOU CAN GET ONE AT STAPLES.COM FOR LESS THAN A GOOD SET OF STRINGS. IF THE AUTOGRAPHS FADE JUST GO OVER THEM AGAIN, ADD YOUR OWN, BE CREATIVE. : I have an old Yamaha that has several very special : autographs on it whaich was done with a sharpie marker, but one days playing outside in the sun caused one of them to run… Can I spray a clear or platic coat over them without causing them to run and will effect my resonace ause eventhough its just an old yamy : it has a great sound. In fact Its what I use on live gigs……

Anonymous

I need Metallica partitures, (I don´t need TABS), tell me where to find theme. Thank you.

Anonymous

: I need AFI partitures, (I don´t need TABS), tell me where to find them. Thank you.

Anonymous

: I need the partitures of classical instruments from S+M

Anonymous

: I need AFI DRUMS partitures, (I don´t need TABS), tell me where to find theme. Thank you.

Anonymous

I DRAW MY OWN I CAN DRAW ONE FOR YOU I WILL USE PAINTSHOP I WILL USE MILLIONS OF COLORS I WILL NOT SWEAR WHILE DRAWING : I need Metallica partitures, (I don´t need TABS), tell me where to find theme. Thank you.

Anonymous

I need Metallica partitures, (I don´t need TABS), tell me qhere to find theme. Thank you.

Anonymous

Hi! I have written a song in Jazz Font Default.. But I can’t write the chords which are in Jazz Character Map.. For Example.. I want to write E Ma7(b5).. I saw there that I should press Alt while typing 0224..but when I do it, I see "I" in a box.. I think that finale use "text font character sets".. But I want to use "chord font character sets".. How can I get it? Thank you! and sorry for my bad English.. I hope you understand me..

Anonymous

download latest ronco mixmaster font and it will work fine : Hi! : I have written a song in Jazz Font Default.. But I can’t write the chords which are in Jazz Character Map.. For Example.. I want to write E Ma7(b5).. I saw there that I should press Alt while typing 0224..but when I do it, I see "I" in a box.. I think that finale use "text font character sets".. But I want to use "chord font character sets".. How can I get it? Thank you! and sorry for my bad English.. I hope you understand me..

Anonymous

please help!!!!!….hey guys i have a evil twin fender amp.Up front I have a boss super chorus{going to the fx loop}a wah,aboss ds-1 distortion and a boss tu-2 tuner{going to the front of the amp}And I get the most obnoxious hum and my band mates are ready to kill me.Is there anything I can do to fix this…please help…..THANKS

Anonymous

Up front I have a boss super chorus{going to the fx loop} what does that mean? you could get a noise gate in front of the amp, or a volume pedal in the FX loop

Anonymous

: Up front I have a boss super chorus{going to the fx loop} : : what does that mean? : you could get a noise gate in front of the amp, or a volume pedal in the FX loop Im sorry i mean the effect is up in front of the amp on the flore{pedel board}going to the fx loop and everything else is going to the front of the amp.every thing is noisey{all the effects}and cables are fairly new>I let a friend hook the pedal board up to his amp with his own cables and they were still noisey…..THANKS…

Anonymous

Do you use ac adaptor or battery?

Anonymous

ok, well, turning the volume down on a volume pedal in the FX loop when you’Re not playing will eliminate all noise

Anonymous

I’ve got a fender strat serie no L40093.Where can i find some info on this guitar?What year was it made?

Anonymous

it was made in ’93 and is a mexicam squier : I’ve got a fender strat serie no L40093.Where can i find some info on this guitar?What year was it made?

Anonymous

hello , please send me a hindi movie song from refugee. song is "panchi nadiya pawan ke jhonke….."

Anonymous

: hello , : please send me a hindi movie song from refugee. :hai jia roay song film milan 1st………

Anonymous

: hello , : please send me a hindi movie song from hulchal. : song is "isqu me pyar….."

Anonymous

: hello , : please send me a hindi movie song from samay. : song is "laila laila….."

Anonymous

: hello , : please send me a hindi movie song from halchal. : song is "rafta rafta….."

Anonymous

: hello , : please send me all hindi movie song of s.p bala subramonium

Anonymous

: hello , : please send me a hindi movie song from veerzara. : song is "main yahan hoon yahan hoon….."

Anonymous

: hello , : please send me a hindi movie song from murder the song is kaho na kaho

Anonymous

: hello , : please send me a hindi movies song from AMITABHA BACHCHAN only i am waiting here

Anonymous

: hello , : please send me a hindi movie song from refugee. : song is "panchi nadiya pawan ke jhonke….."

Anonymous

: : hello , : : please send me a hindi movie song from refugee. : : song is "mere humsafar mere humsafar….."

Anonymous

: : : hello , : : : please send me a hindi movie song from paap. : : : all song…."

Anonymous

: hello , : please send me a hindi movie song from refugee. : song is "mumbai sa aya mera dost

Anonymous

Love Bob xxxxxx

Anonymous

ME AN MY BATHTUB THANKEE KINDLY SCRUBBING BUBBLES BE DAMNED !!! : Love Bob xxxxxx

Anonymous

: Love Bob xxxxxx Hug a root Bob… In other words, I have a nob you can get on!!!

Anonymous

love shakey XOXOXOXO

Anonymous

don’t you mean your mother, and your girlfriend, oops, same woman. love Bob. ps. you are crap!!!

Anonymous

I stand corrected sir…all the women in your pathetic, putrid and mundane life. Love…Shakey

Anonymous

: i’m looking for anything related to bajo sexto music. not whith the instrument, but music. i mean tabs, sheet music, methods, …

Anonymous

I can’t seem to find a left handed bajo sexto guitar anywhere? Can anyone help?

Anonymous

: : i’m looking for anything related to bajo sexto music. not whith the instrument, but music. i mean tabs, sheet music, methods, … i prefer intocable’s tabs

Anonymous

I hope this is appropriate! I can’t understand why not. I just noticed your site and like it a lot… I launched The Blues Forum and The Blues Harmonica Forum on the site last week. New software was uploaded, tested and is now beyond the beta stage. It was very successful! Both forums were created to serve as a communication database much like this list. If you are interested please visit http://thebluessite.com/forum. I put a lot of hard work into all this and we already have several reregistered members. Interesting threads are now posted and the Forum even supports its own messenger service to talk live with the other users that are logged-in. The site is searchable and everything. This installed top-notch software is another way The Blues Site has found for you to help us support the blues. Please visit it today, it’s completely free and we do NOT have advertisements…. http://thebluessite.com/forum

Anonymous

I am considering buying a boutique amp. I have looked at the Kendricks Texas Crude and the new Sonny Jr. 4-10. My goal is to get a decent tone but most important to control that damned feedback. Can anyone compare these two amps in reguard to their ability to limit feedback. Thanks : I hope this is appropriate! I can’t understand why not. I just noticed your site and like it a lot… : I launched The Blues Forum and The Blues Harmonica Forum on the site last week. New software was uploaded, tested and is now beyond the beta stage. It was very successful! Both forums were created to serve as a communication database much like this list. If you are interested please visit http://thebluessite.com/forum. I put a lot of hard work into all this and we already have several reregistered members. Interesting threads are now posted and the Forum even supports its own messenger service to talk live with the other users that are logged-in. The site is searchable and everything. This installed top-notch software is another way The Blues Site has found for you to help us support the blues. Please visit it today, it’s completely free and we do NOT have advertisements…. : http://thebluessite.com/forum

Anonymous

: : I’ve been asked to play that short harmonica part in the beginning "What Would You Say" by Dave Matthews Band, but I can’t figure out what harmonica key it is in. Any one know? Please I need some help. : : Thanks

Anonymous

I’m following a harmonica lesson on a video I bought and now i’m stuck on the bending part. I’ve searched the internet for some tips but I could find any thing. the instructions the video gave didn’t work when i tried it. I tried tilting the harmonica, they say you can bend like that too, but nothing worked. DOES ANYONE HAS A GOOD TIP OR SOME INTRUCTIONS FOR ME SO I CAN LEARN HOW TO BEND ON THE HARMONICA? OR DOES SOMEONE KNOW A GOOD WEBSITE WHERE THEY EXPLAIN HOW TO BEND? I hope someone can help me!

Anonymous
          Anonymous

This worked very well for me… while drawing in on the forth whole slowly say o-y-u (Oh Why You) Due to the formations your tongue and mouth make in saying that you WILL bend the note. (Mabe just barely at first) once you hear the bend just slow down at that sopt and learn the feel. : I’m following a harmonica lesson on a video I bought and now i’m stuck on the bending part. I’ve searched the internet for some tips but I could find any thing. the instructions the video gave didn’t work when i tried it. I tried tilting the harmonica, they say you can bend like that too, but nothing worked. DOES ANYONE HAS A GOOD TIP OR SOME INTRUCTIONS FOR ME SO I CAN LEARN HOW TO BEND ON THE HARMONICA? OR DOES SOMEONE KNOW A GOOD WEBSITE WHERE THEY EXPLAIN HOW TO BEND? I hope someone can help me!

Anonymous

please help me ,im at my wits end trying to get rid of this annoying ass string rattle!

Anonymous

: please help me ,im at my wits end trying to get rid of this annoying ass string rattle! Try raising the strings either at the bridge or the nut, or both. This should correct the problem…

Anonymous

Go to the shed, get your favorite sledgehammer and hit the guitar repeatedly about the neck and body, being sure not to miss the pickups.

Anonymous

Hiyas! I was just curious. Does anyone know of the guitar brand "Castilla"? I have this acoustic guitar, y’see, and I’ve been searching a lot and haven’t seen anything on Castilla. I just wanted to know if anyone else here knew of Castilla . . .and whether or not it’s a good brand? I think it is, but I don’t really know . . .

Anonymous

Hello-o-o-o . . .

Anonymous

I am intending to build a 6/12 double necked electric. I need some idea about how to wire the thing and some idea of the dimensions. Anybody know of the availability of some plans? Thanks WAL (England)

Anonymous

: I am intending to build a 6/12 double necked electric. I need some idea about how to wire the thing and some idea of the dimensions. Anybody know of the availability of some plans? : Thanks WAL (England) I have Invented a guitar that ejects its pickups and have study wiring confugirations. that pickups are you planing to uses?

Anonymous

I saw a good deal online for a nice looking bass made by a company called Essex. I can only find one place that sells them and thats on the other side of the country. I’m tempted to buy one but I’ve never heard of them before. The reviews are good, but who knows. Anyone got the scoop on Essex basses?

Anonymous

Lyle Acoustic Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Lyle Acoustic Guitar

Anonymous

anyone know where i can find info on Norman guitars?

Anonymous

They’re all Canadian made Guitars, I have a Norman B20(6) myself and my god that’s a beautiful sounding guitar. You can find info about them here: http://www.normanguitars.com/intro.htm

Anonymous

: anyone know where i can find info on Norman guitars? http://www.cminor.com/norman_guitars.htm

Anonymous

go to mars music they have books. also see Norma guitar I posted some info that I found there.

Anonymous

Hey, I lucked into a 1 year old Fender American Deluxe Strat, but no manual on it. Can anyone educate me on the Microtilt Neck ajustment?? Thanks

Anonymous

Hey all. I am a new guitar player, and I have a dumb question, what the hell are pickups. I know practically everything else, but whatever pickups are. -Thank you

Anonymous

No one is born knowing about guitar electronics, as much as some may wish to believe otherwise. My guess is the smart-asses who’ve answered you know less about guitar electronics than what they don’t know. Like most of us, come to think of it. I’m assuming you’re serious, otherwise why respond? Magnetic pickups work under the following principle/fact of physics: an electronic impulse (and this is obviously just the basics) can be caused by moving metal in a magnetic field. (The reverse is true for electric motors, where electrical impulses cause motion in metal.) Pickups, in a variety of ways depending on the underlying philosophy of the manufacturer/designer, create magnetic fields in which the metal guitar strings move, creating corresponding impulses that leave your guitar and go on to your amplifier and speaker. A guitar’s tone has more to do with how these impulses are created, which gives the signature and character of the tone, than pretty much any other factor (as much as exotic electric guitar builders would prefer you believe). Put a chicken pickin’ Telecaster pickup (or a Danelectro or old Gretsch pickup, for that matter) in the bridge spot one of Dimebag Darrell’s signature axes and you’ll have a hell of a time getting his sound. Put Les Paul pickups on a Strat, and it will sound more like a Les Paul than a Strat (if it retains the same wiring as a Strat), despite the whammy bar and lack of mahogany in the body. Piezoelectric pickups are different but still similar. And if you were just kidding, go play on the porn sites, eh?

Anonymous

i don’t believe you

Anonymous

pick ups are the thing u see on the boddy of the guitar, those things u see after the bridge ( is my explanation well enough for a beginner?). Without the pickup, ur guitar won’t be able to sound when u plug it in the amp. NOW DON’T PICK UP AN ELECTRIC GUITAR IF U DON’T KNOW WHAT PICKUPS ARE !!! ……. JUST KIDDING 🙂

Anonymous

I’ve been playing my aunts old acoustic guitar for like 5 months, I suck! I’ve tried teaching myself but it isnt working, i guess lessons are needed (drop my friends advice) I want to get an acoustic electric guitar, i was told ibanez is the way to go, is this true? and what will i need to go with the amp and all, i really have no clue! i need help with this, if you have any advice and wantt o help IM me at Lindzbee5 on AIM, i would love to talk and i really want to get started. any advice? thanks lindz

Anonymous

First i don’t think you need lessions, any one can become good, its just practicing and sticking to it.. I would suggest that you try some books/videos, or just try doing some easy tabs,to get started of well.. lessions are sometime tedious,But if you wanna go that way its fine. And about guitar, since its only been 5 months try and buy something under 3 or 4 hundred bucks.. I would say a fender..But try it out first to see how it sounds to you, and if your comfortable with it… Well laters

Anonymous

I have never played an acoustic/electric Ibanez, but I have played their electrics from the RG line for 12 years now and in my opinion they are a quality guitar and I would expect the same from any of their products. Hope that helps a bit. : I’ve been playing my aunts old acoustic guitar for like 5 months, I suck! I’ve tried teaching myself but it isnt working, i guess lessons are needed (drop my friends advice) I want to get an acoustic electric guitar, i was told ibanez is the way to go, is this true? and what will i need to go with the amp and all, i really have no clue! i need help with this, if you have any advice and wantt o help IM me at Lindzbee5 on AIM, i would love to talk and i really want to get started. any advice? thanks lindz

Anonymous

How much is my HOHNER CUSTOM MADE LE ARTIST banjo worth? It was given to me by my mother, who had it sitting in a hard case in a closet, untouched for almost twenty years. It is like brand new. No wear at all. Lots of inlay. Very, very nice banjo. I’d like any information that anyone could give me about this paticular model of banjo. Thank you very much, [email protected]

Anonymous

Wiring Diagram for Rhoads Pro.

This popular thread has been given its own page : Wiring Diagram for Rhoads Pro.

Anonymous

How do I stop my strings from vibrating?

Anonymous

by not playing your guitar

Anonymous

I am looking for a kahler spyder tremolo bridge(chrome) to replace the original on my guitar. I know they do not make them anymore so I ma hoping to find a used 1 in good shape.

Anonymous

i have a spyder but its not crome this site is a lil old so i dont know if i will get a reply

Anonymous

: I am looking for a kahler spyder tremolo bridge(chrome) to replace the original on my guitar. I know they do not make them anymore so I ma hoping to find a used 1 in good shape. igot one

Anonymous

Can give you other Diagrams or spare Parts.

Anonymous

I need a Diagram for my Amp, but not that selfmade one without position Numbers that you can find sometimes. I can give you diagrams of Homeelectronics or spare parts. Please Mail to me, I ‘m not often use this Site. Thans for watching my Message.

Anonymous

im 17 yrs old n play the guitar….i think this’s the right time for me to make my career in music..ive been composing songs 4 a long time…where do i go about finding people to form a band n what should i do?? pls help

Anonymous

: im 16 yrs old n play the lead guitar….i think this’s the right time for me to make my career in music..ive been playing guitar for 3 1/2 years…where do i go about finding people to form a band n what should i do?? pls help

Anonymous

: : im 16 yrs old n play the lead guitar….i think this’s the right time for me to make my career in music..ive been playing guitar for 3 1/2 years…where do i go about finding people to form a band n what should i do?? pls help

Anonymous

: im 16 yrs old n play the lead guitar….i think this’s the right time for me to make my career in music..ive been playing guitar for 3 1/2 years…where do i go about finding people to form a band n what should i do?? pls help

Anonymous

: im 11 yrs old n play the electric guitar….i think this’s the right time for me to make my career in music..ive been composing songs 4 a long time…where do i go about finding people to form a band n what should i do?? pls help

Anonymous

Get ya shit together. Do a basic recording of your best songs. Put ads in music stores. Know who you want and what you want to do. Read some books on the biz! : im 17 yrs old n play the guitar….i think this’s the right time for me to make my career in music..ive been composing songs 4 a long time…where do i go about finding people to form a band n what should i do?? pls help

Anonymous

hi,i’m 14 years old and i am getting good on the electric guitar,also starting to sing preety good.me and my other friends also play elactric guitar and i want to see if you guys can help me and my friends to get us started,please help,singing and playing the guitar is my favorite thing to do. ‘help’.

Anonymous

: hi,i’m 11 years old and i am getting good on the electric guitar,also starting to sing preety good.me and my other friends also play elactric guitar and i want to see if you guys can help me and my friends to get us started,please help,singing and playing the guitar is my favorite thing to do. ‘help’.

Anonymous

: hi,i’m 14 years old and i am getting good on the electric guitar,also starting to sing preety good.me and my other friends also play elactric guitar and i want to see if you guys can help me and my friends to get us started,..please help..,singing and playing the guitar is my favorite thing to do. can you’help’.

Anonymous

Its relativly strait forward just play what punters want to hear which somtimes is not neccessaraly what you want to play. And do try to stay sober and drug free it will help (pretend if you have to) remember this is show biz the biggest sham on earth…

Anonymous

im 17 yrs old n play the guitar….i think this is the right time to make my career in music….ive composed a lot of songs n now i wanna form my band of my own….where should i go about for getting people forming a band…..help me please as i really wanna do something in music

Anonymous

10 of my friends want to from are own band and our name is super,there are 8 girls and 2 boys and we want to sell our own records.Can you help us??????

Anonymous

10 of my friends want to from are own band and our name is super,there are 8 girls and 2 boys and we want to sell our own records.can you help us??????

Anonymous

: im 17 yrs old n play the guitar….i think this is the right time to make my career in music….ive composed a lot of songs n now i wanna form my band of my own….where should i go about for getting people forming a band…..help me please as i really wanna do something in music

Anonymous

I am twelve and i’m at academy. me and some friends are making a band called "Blue core."

Anonymous

: im 17 yrs old n play the guitar….i think this is the right time to make my career in music….ive composed a lot of songs n now i wanna form my band of my own….where should i go about for getting people forming a band…..help me please as i really wanna do something in music my name is nicole and i am 14 i relly want to form a rock band i love to sing and i have been writing songs since i was little i relly would consider starting a rock band i always wanted to if you think i am too young i’ll understand but thats what i wanna do so if you wanna talk e-mail me

Anonymous

: my name is nicole and i am 14 i relly want to form a rock band i love to sing and i have been writing songs since i was little i relly would consider starting a rock band i always wanted to if you think i am too young i’ll understand but thats what i wanna do so if you wanna talk e-mail me sup all my name is justin. i’ve been playing the guitar for 6 yrs and i’ve been in a few bands that never really worked out.im located in st pete , fla and i’m looking for bass,drums,lead guitar and vocals. e-mail me if interested.must be 18 – 25.see ya.

Anonymous

I really want to form my own band because it wold be fun to me and my friends. We made up so songs all rety. they are preety good. And the cheetah girls told us to us our hearts and our crij and we resht our cheetahlishues puteshl

Anonymous

I just got my first guitar.It’s a Fender Del Mar.I got it because it sounded so nice,but I’ve never heard of this model.any info?

Anonymous

Hi, cheryl – I have had a Del Mar for about 5 years, (I am in England by the way). They were made in Japan from 1983 to 1989, part of the ‘California’ series, and the Del Mar has a spruce top and rosewood back and sides – which explains why it sounds so good. I beleive this may have been the last range to use the six a side headstock that had always been Fender’s trademark on acoustics. 🙂

Anonymous

I also just got one.Accept it says made in Korea.Is that different? Thx

Anonymous

What would be considered a good offer for a K21 Acoustic Guitar? Inside the back the number K2186 is visable and it is in very good condition. Can you help me with this?

Anonymous

Hi if anyone could please tell me where to get the tab for the solo in Tribute it would be greatly appreciated. All the tabs on the internet that i have found only tab out the rhythm chords.

Anonymous

Trailed round the net and different tab sites… found this… http://www.mxtabs.net/tab_versions.php?path=Guitar,t,3624,Tenacious+D,Tribute,50831 It’s a great site… pretty cool tabs!

Anonymous

does neone know what guitar is used by Dave Grohl in the video ???? It FUCKIN rocks.

Anonymous

The red weird guitar the devil uses is a Jay Turser Future guitar. I wanted to buy one but its discountinued

Anonymous

If you like Lenny, Seal, or Res, then you’ll love Aaron McLain. On hiatus from the current Marc Anthony tour, Aaron brings his pop/rock sounds to the Hard Rock Cafe, Thursday, August 29. Admission $10. Hope to see you in the house and please bring some friends. We’re are trying to get the word out about this talented musician. Also visit his websites and hear some music at http://www.aaronmclain.com or http://www.aaronmclainfans.com

Anonymous

If you like Lenny, Seal, or Res, then you’ll love Aaron McLain. On hiatus from the current Marc Anthony tour, Aaron brings his pop/rock sounds to the Hard Rock Cafe, Thursday, August 29. Hope to see you in the house and please bring some friends. We’re are trying to get the word out about this talented musician. Also visit his websites and hear some music at http://www.aaronmclain.com or http://www.aaronmclainfans.com

Anonymous

Harmony guitars(stella model)

This popular thread has been given its own page : Harmony guitars(stella model)

Anonymous

Does any one know what year a 540s with the # 800643 would be? What are these things worth?

Anonymous

: Does any one know what year a 540s with the # 800643 would be? What are these things worth? I have a 540S-HH-LR (#881887). I have seen a posting of someone who paid $600 for their 540S. I paid $500 for mine…15 years ago. Mine came with two toggle switches; not a 5-way. …also, with two Seymor Duncan Live Wire (Classic) active humbuckers.

Anonymous

: Does any one know what year a 540s with the # 800643 would be? What are these things worth? nathan is a fucking pussy

Anonymous

Does any one know what these are worth. Are "Professionals" suppose to be better. Is this one any good. thanks.

Anonymous

I am trying to find the name of a live album or cd by steve lukather & lee ritenour together playing an old jeff beck tune called " cause we’ve ended as lovers " can anybody tell me the name?

Anonymous

Which is the best? The rp 100 or the zoom 707 II? And what expression pedal can I use with the rp100? (the less expensive) thanks

Anonymous

Get the idea of cheep effects out of your head and get a real digitec. It is worth saving up for.

Anonymous

Õîé, ïèïëû!

Anonymous

hohner st victory

This popular thread has been given its own page : hohner st victory

Anonymous

Fastest bass player (electric bass guitar) poser

This popular thread has been given its own page : Fastest bass player (electric bass guitar) poser

Anonymous

"she couldn’t stand the pain" "…….rain" "She was a victim of the heart" I thought the name of the song is "song for emma" and the singer is Dave coverdale(white snake) But think I’m wrong

Anonymous

I have a Starfield K-Special (semi hollow electric). Looking to sell – does anyone know how much its is worth? I know it is rare. Del

Anonymous

Sunrise has declared a Tournament. Details are in Profile. ICQ:157883794

Anonymous

What’s with that? I can get the B to register as a G if I pluck it very softly, but that technique won’t work for any of the other strings, in fact, anything below B doesn’t even show up on the tuner! Thanks for any help. -Dave

Anonymous

Dave check the intonation of your insrament. It should ring the tonic on the octave at the 12th fret if it does not then adjust the string lenth at the bridge. If this does not work get a new tuner. yours Paul.

Anonymous

any one got any info on the marshall Artist 3203 heads? I got one, with two matching 4×10 cabs used, and would like some info on them. Marshalls website has shit. Thanks!

Anonymous

I had one back in high school, and sold it. I’ve regretted it every day since. I see people selling the head only for around 500, but can’t find the 4-10 cabs. It is a sweet rig. A little muddy, but put any sort of eq on it and it screams! Those 4-10s are perfect for high-mids. The low end drops off a little, but I think they are still better than 12s. The head is a tube pre amp (one 12ax7), mosfet power at 30 watts. They were made in the mid eighties, and then just disappeared. I sold mine along with my 70’s SG (my favorite guitar and amp, and I wasn’t even a drug addict! well not really anyway). The guy I sold it to was a douchebag (uh that’s not you is it Jimmy?). Hold on to her, she’s a winner.

Anonymous

Actually, the 3203 has a solid state preamp, with a 12AX7 as part of the tone circuit. The power stage is all tube, 2 x EL34’s. Dual channel, spring reverb (footswitchable with a standard 2 switch stereo jack Marshall footswitch), manufactured in the late 1980’s. Check out the user reviews at Harmony Central for more info on this great little amp.

Anonymous

Randy was the best player. We will never know what he could have showed us. All of us are sitting in our basements, in front of our p.c’s, while he was doing his own thing at the age of 22. He was only a kid, and now we all try to play like him. What a gift.

Anonymous

Sitting in the basement ??? I think not Trying to play like him ??? Not : Randy was the best player. We will never know what he could have showed us. All of us are sitting in our basements, in front of our p.c’s, while he was doing his own thing at the age of 22. He was only a kid, and now we all try to play like him. What a gift.

Anonymous

: Sitting in the basement ??? I think not : Right. I sorry. I suppose your in the studio right now, and the next cd I buy is yours. My mistake. Whats that? You gotta go? Wifes calling? Dinners ready?

Anonymous

: : Sitting in the basement ??? I think not : : : Ha.. I learn from others, not idolize them, and yes you have probally heard me, if ya ever watched ESPN… off to the studio to have dinner, all the wives are ex’s, they never made dinner anyways… do you cook ? : Right. I sorry. I suppose your in the studio right now, and the next cd I buy is yours. My mistake. Whats that? You gotta go? Wifes calling? Dinners ready?

Anonymous

your right. we are being immature about this. my original intent was to express my thoughts about his playing, and not to idolize him or anybody. Learning from but not imitating is in fact, the way to go. Please accept all my sorrys Mr.Barresi, sir. And I do make a hell of a chicken pot pie!

Anonymous

if anyone has graham tabs tell me where to get them

Anonymous

: does anyone have graham tabs for the song: Find Me or You and Only you

Anonymous

i’m looking for some too…they are so great, i saw them last night but didn’t get a chance to buy the cd b/c they sold out…they opened for the counting crows, and to tell you the truth i liked them better! so if u get any let me know! thanks!

Anonymous

there are a few at http://www.ifightforwords.com under the musicians forum

Anonymous

I just saw Graham Colton live…oh my gosh, I can’t even fathom them…they are so awsome…I was talking to Graham and Turtle, and they said that they just got signed by Universal…They really desearve it…If there are any tabs for them…I would love to know them, or where to find them.

Anonymous

thanks alot of the URL.

Anonymous

looking for information on acoustic guitar " seral # L 859" thank you,

Anonymous

I need some help finding the right books or videos that can help or further my ability in playing guitar, im not a beginner and i don’t take lessions.. I would be most gratefull if you can help.. Thanks

Anonymous

i think you should take transcriptions of your fav players, or transcribe music for yourself, i found out that a cd is far the best teacher for who doesnt want lessons… frank gambale books are ok if youre in that stuff

Anonymous

I am looking for anyone who can sell me the Carvin FS-77 Footswitch. If you know anyone that has one for sale, please e-mail me. Thanks.

Anonymous

I have one for sale

Anonymous

If you call 800-854-2235 option 6, you can get a diagram from them, and build it yourself. it would be farly easy, but a little costly. but then again, it’s near to imposible to find the footswitch without buying another quad-x.

Anonymous

I heard Line6 Pod was a very good product, but I find it too expensive. I’ve read hings abou Behringer V-Amp, and it seems to be very good too. What should I do ? Thanx.

Anonymous

I own the POD and I will tell you it is VERY good. I was put off by the price also, but I sat down in the music store with it one day and…… you know the rest. hahahaha I had to have it. I have never used the V-AMP but Total Guitar Magazine rated it a "best buy". One thing some people forget is that alot of music stores have a Lay-Away plan, where they keep the product until you get it paid off. Hope that helps some. If you have any questions about the POD, feel free to ask me. : I heard Line6 Pod was a very good product, but I find it too expensive. I’ve read hings abou Behringer V-Amp, and it seems to be very good too. : What should I do ? Thanx.

Anonymous

Hi there, I’m trying to sell an old Hofner-guitar of mine, and have placed an ad on axeace.com http://www.axeace.com/ad.php?nr=8 Where can I place more free ads about my guitar? Best regards, Jimmy K

Anonymous

i just picked up a takamine 12 string model #f-210 anyone no about this number at the bottom of the neck is 47.3.1 anyone have info on it

Anonymous

Would anyone know where I can get a custom sound hole cover for a Tacoma DM8C? (It is the dreadnaught style with the paisley shaped, off-set, sound hole) I need to do something to kill the feedback I’ve been getting.

Anonymous

:Go to lutehole.com. You’ll love it.

Anonymous

Yamaha SHB400 guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Yamaha SHB400 guitar

Anonymous

I’m looking to buy a Grestch bass…If anyone knows or wants to sell one. I would be interested in buying one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

hey hey, i got a grestch, 1 pickup bass, ill email you a pic, ill probly sell it to you.

Anonymous

Anyone selling a VASE guitar amp made in the late 60’s, preferably just the head only. I am interested for a resonable price.

Anonymous

i was wondering what would happen if i replaced my fender poweramp tubes with EL34 tubes, which are generally used in marshall amplifiers. im looking for more of a marshall tone out of my fender hot rod deluze. thanks!

Anonymous

so you would be putting power tubes in the place of preamp tubes? they wouldn’t even fit

Anonymous

help me to know my papa please

Anonymous

Now, get lost loser.

Anonymous

if anyone got to know a zoom 606 patches please help cause i dont know how to mixed the some cool and great effects please email me?………………………..

Anonymous

: if anyone got to know a zoom 606 patches : please give me patches of new found glory’s any song in their album stick and stones.

Anonymous

anyone plz help me i need gud and crunzy distortion and grunge effects…and also clean effects..plz help me i need it now…send in my email add [email protected] thanks….muah!!!!

Anonymous

: anyone plz help me i need gud and crunzy distortion and grunge effects…and also clean effects of incubus titled circles .plz help me i need it now…send in my email add [email protected]

Anonymous

anyone plz help me i need gud ang crunzy distortion ang grunge effects…and also clean effects..plz help me i need it now…send in my email add [email protected] thanks….muah!!!!

Anonymous

: if anyone got to know a zoom 606 patches : please help cause i dont know how to mixed : the some cool and great effects please email : me?………………………..

Anonymous

: : if anyone got to know a zoom 606 patches : : please help cause i dont know how to mixed : : the some cool and great effects please email : : me?………………………..hfdgff

Anonymous

: : if anyone got to know a zoom 606 patches : : please help cause i dont know how to mixed : : the some cool and great effects please email : : me?………………………..hfdgff

Anonymous

I REally want to meet my idol band """"""DEFTONES"""""""""

Anonymous

Do you know anywhere online I could buy guitars at reasonable prices?

Anonymous

: Do you know anywhere online I could buy guitars at reasonable prices? e-mail me back plz!!!!

Anonymous

Do you know anywhere online I could buy guitars at reasonable prices?

Anonymous

: Do you know anywhere online I could buy guitars at reasonable prices? :www.gak.co.uk

Anonymous

: Do you know anywhere online I could buy guitars at reasonable prices? :www.gak.co.uk

Anonymous

I want a mint if not new RG 2027x- will pay top dollar for one. If not an RG how about a Ibanez JPM 7 string?

Anonymous

: ¿Usted me conoce dondequiera en línea podría comprar guitarras en los precios razonables?

Anonymous

i don’t understand what a full rack like a Marshall is for. What does the head add to it. thanks

Anonymous

Whatever they are, for gods sake make sure the volume control goes up to 11 as 10 just aint loud enough…

Anonymous

Ignore the other posts, mister smarty pants obviously spends too much time in class and has not developed normal social skillz yet. They are called heads cuz thats what ya put yer head-phones into when playing, and the bigger the head the more chicks you’ll get, and the cabs below them are just supports to keep the head off the floor (in case of a flood), and the head works best when at shoulder level, so your height determines the size of the cab, and in case you are wondering I was a special olympics gold medialist, juggling champ ’00, so even though I’am not a physics major like mister smarty pants my extensive research and subsequent thesis in quantum juggling mechanics surely qualify me to speak on the subject. Just remember the guitar goes into the amp, which amplifies (and sometimes modifies) the signal and outputs it to the speakers, which produce (sometimes pleasing) sound. : i don’t understand what a full rack like a Marshall is for. What does the head add to it. thanks

Anonymous

First they are called STACKS. Second they produce the electric signal that drives the speaker coils. You know most people learn about things like this in freshman (highschool) general science. Did you pass?

Anonymous

: First they are called STACKS. Second they produce the electric signal that drives the speaker coils. You know most people learn about things like this in freshman (highschool) general science. Did you pass? Sorry, please take pity on my stupidity. I did not realize that the cab was just speakers. I thought that they drove themselves, that they didn’t need the head. I thought they were like a studio amp. I have never played or seen a full STACK up close, so I only knew from seeing pictures on the internet. I have only been playing for a year and a half. I happen to be going into Freshman year in high school so I hope I will learn more about what you have taught me. thanks alot asshole

Anonymous

Don’t worry about it, and your not stupid, we like to use the term challenged :). Just have fun playing and the peices generally just fall in place. : : First they are called STACKS. Second they produce the electric signal that drives the speaker coils. You know most people learn about things like this in freshman (highschool) general science. Did you pass? : : Sorry, please take pity on my stupidity. I did not realize that the cab was just speakers. I thought that they drove themselves, that they didn’t need the head. I thought they were like a studio amp. I have never played or seen a full STACK up close, so I only knew from seeing pictures on the internet. I have only been playing for a year and a half. I happen to be going into Freshman year in high school so I hope I will learn more about what you have taught me. thanks alot asshole

Anonymous

This is pretty sad. The head makes the sound of the guitar fool. It makes the distortion. The things it lays on top of are the cabs(speakers). Head=Radio Cabinets=speakers got it?

Anonymous

anybody know where I can get a sweet one used for less ?

Anonymous

: anybody know where I can get a sweet one used for less ? Hi, I have a 1952 j185n for sale. was it a vintage one your after. It’s one of 24 made in that year. condition is superb. Wonderful full tone. origonal geib case. Haven’t made my mind up about the price yet. give me a shout if you are potentialll interested. ATB Darren

Anonymous

I am interested in the J185. Can you descrice condition and asking price? Thanks : : anybody know where I can get a sweet one used for less ? : : Hi, I have a 1952 j185n for sale. was it a vintage one your after. It’s one of 24 made in that year. condition is superb. Wonderful full tone. origonal geib case. Haven’t made my mind up about the price yet. : give me a shout if you are potentialll interested. : ATB : Darren

Anonymous

I have a Fender Precision Bass. I was told it was a 1968 model. How can I find out. It says Made in the USA. Will serial numbers help any of you determine the year and worth of this guitar??? Thanks, Dirk

Anonymous

: I have a Gibson Les Paul. I owned it since 1981. I was told that it is a 1976 Standard. I want to verify thel year and value. ser#00237705. Thanks, Al

Anonymous

I have a bc rich accoustic guitar and i just want to know what year it is this is the serial number 895 201 if you need more info let me know

Anonymous

Yeah, I have a Fender Newpoter I heard they were rare…so I decided to find out what exactly year it was. I was told that it was worth about $6000…and it was made somewhere from early 60’s to early 70’s. Thanks Shane

Anonymous

There is a book you may find at your local book store. It is all Fender and it lists the makes, models and all that good stuff, along with serial number sequences and when they were produced. I think it is called "The Fender Book" Or call you local music store. That’s what I did a few months ago when I bought a used Strat from an individual. I read the store the serial # and they told me when my guitar was made. I assume they have info for that stuff around so they can slurp up a once in a lifetime trade-in from someone who doesn’t know any better. Good luck. : I have a Fender Precision Bass. I was told it was a 1968 model. How can I find out. It says Made in the USA. Will serial numbers help any of you determine the year and worth of this guitar??? Thanks, Dirk

Anonymous

I have a les paul 100 epiphone, the number is I01010093, can you tell me what year is my guitar? Thanks joao ( I’m from Portugal)

Anonymous

: There is a book you may find at your local book store. It is all Fender and it lists the makes, models and all that good stuff, along with serial number sequences and when they were produced. I think it is called "The Fender Book" Or call you local music store. That’s what I did a few months ago when I bought a used Strat from an individual. I read the store the serial # and they told me when my guitar was made. I assume they have info for that stuff around so they can slurp up a once in a lifetime trade-in from someone who doesn’t know any better. Good luck. : : I have a Fender Precision Bass. I was told it was a 1968 model. How can I find out. It says Made in the USA. Will serial numbers help any of you determine the year and worth of this guitar??? Thanks, Dirk

Anonymous

I have a fender stratocarster japan… seial number O 056633 I would like know the year…

Anonymous

The serial number on the neck is E 314498, and the one on the back metal plate is E 724662. It all looks original.

Anonymous

: The serial number on the neck is I01010093 it’s a epiphone les paul-100 than you!

Anonymous

: The serial number on the neck is S 971317. It all looks original.

Anonymous

Hi everyone, I was thinking of buying an elecrtic guitar. For a somehting to do really, i havn’t played before so am a begginer! Was looking here: http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/commerce/command/ExecMacro/ols-plst.d2w/report?type=Product And was wondering what the main differences between the Yamaha Electic Guitar Outfit ERG121 and the Encore Electric Guitar Outfit were? can you reccomend one over the other? Saw these extras on the Ebcore = Includes instruction video, strap, set of strings, pitch pipe, plectrum, lead and protective carry bag. Does that mean they dont come with the Yamaha? Any help would be great thanks, Regards

Anonymous

: Hi everyone, : I was thinking of buying an elecrtic guitar. For a somehting to do really, i havn’t played before so am a begginer! Was looking here: : http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/commerce/command/ExecMacro/ols-plst.d2w/report?type=Product : And was wondering what the main differences between the Yamaha Electic Guitar Outfit ERG121 and the Encore Electric Guitar Outfit were? can you reccomend one over the other? Saw these extras on the Ebcore = Includes instruction video, strap, set of strings, pitch pipe, plectrum, lead and protective carry bag. Does that mean they dont come with the Yamaha? : Any help would be great thanks, : Regards I think the Yamaha Electic Guitar Outfit ERG121 is best choice for you because it has a tutor book and a 10 wat amp a strap an amp cable and a gig bag to protect your guitar

Anonymous

That link dosnt work. But if you go to http://www.argos.co.uk then type in ‘electric guitar’ it comes up with the models i am reffering to. Cheers

Anonymous

for sale 7string

Anonymous

Just bought a Gotoh VH-10 pickup, does anybody know where I could find a wiring up diagram for it, or is there a Gotoh website? Cheers 😉

Anonymous

I’ve bought a Gotoh PF-343 G pickup. I would like to know how its timber sounds. The wiring I’ve already discovered: black and white together, green and bare are ground, and red will be hot. Artur, from Porto Alegre, Brasil.

Anonymous

: Just bought a Gotoh VH-10 pickup, does anybody know where I could find a wiring up diagram for it, or is there a Gotoh website? Cheers 😉 Its the same as a bloody seymour duncan wiring.

Anonymous

Ibanez Blazer Bass

This popular thread has been given its own page : Ibanez Blazer Bass

Anonymous

dose anyone know the value of this ???

Anonymous

: dose anyone know the value of this ??? hey – i have one also – let me know if you get any ideas. i bought mine new around 1976-78 and i think i paid about $100-120 then. nice smaller "ladies" size with a good clean sound for the price.

Anonymous

Any thoughts on the Ashly DPX-100 for a rack mounted guitar eq/comp and tc electronics m-one for effects? Thanks. JLW

Anonymous

quitar tablature reader

This popular thread has been given its own page : quitar tablature reader

Anonymous

I’ve been playing in a punk band for a while, and cant figure out how to increase my speed. How can i build my speed while downpicking on muted power chords? any tips can help.

Anonymous

Masturbate constantly. Because if you play punk, you probably have no girlfriend. Punk guitar is crap.

Anonymous

i just wanna say i play punk pretty fuckin good it may sound like shit to some bloody yank like you but i fuck a lot of women if they are dirty i dont give a flyin fuck oi oi you fuckin little mommas boy

Anonymous

I eat a lotta carbs, and drink alotta booze, both are effective. : I’ve been playing in a punk band for a while, and cant figure out how to increase my speed. How can i build my speed while downpicking on muted power chords? any tips can help.

Anonymous

Does anybody know where to get or to buy blueprints on a Gibson Les Paul Custom?

Anonymous

Stewmac.com has a late 50’s Les Paul custom blueprint. It is full scale. You might know this buy now but just in case.

Anonymous

I usually just put it on the copier, or scan it into AutoCad. : Does anybody know where to get or to buy blueprints on a Gibson Les Paul Custom?

Anonymous

does the jackhammer have a lot of distortion like the mt-2. I need a lot for an incubus kind of distortion.

Anonymous

Pour beer in your amp head

Anonymous

Hell yes, it rocks

Anonymous

I am looking for a kahler Spyder tremolo unit in chrome.

Anonymous

A friend of mine bought an Ovation CC026 celebrity acoustic guitar for $270 around 2 years back. He moved out and left his guitar for me:)) I told him I would like to pay him for this guitar instead of taking it for free. Now he says I can decide on the price and pay him whatever i think is okay.. How much do you think this guitar is worth now ? pls help me decide on the price. Thanks

Anonymous

I would just pretend the guitar "disappeared" and keep it, but since it seems like you already let him know you have it I would base the price on how far away he moved, the further away, the less chance of him coming around to kick your butt for ripping him off, hence the less I would pay, I would start at $100 (a fair price for any used ovation) and deduct $1 for every mile in distance he is from you, and if the amount is negative then this is what he owes you. : A friend of mine bought an Ovation CC026 : celebrity acoustic guitar for $270 around 2 years : back. He moved out and left his guitar for me:)) : I told him I would like to pay him for this guitar : instead of taking it for free. Now he says I : can decide on the price and pay him whatever : i think is okay.. How much do you think this : guitar is worth now ? : pls help me decide on the price. Thanks

Anonymous

Hi guys. I’d love to own a 360-12 but finances dictate otherwise. Any suggestions on good electric 12-strings that are available? Thanks.

Anonymous

I got a new Danelectro DC-12 for about $300. It’s pretty well made, the vintage vibe is cool, and those lipstick tube pickups sound great. Nice jangle for the money.

Anonymous

Don’t laugh… I was looking for a 12-string electric about a year ago. Being a lefty made it doubly difficult. I just couldn’t justify spending $3500 or more having the RIC or Gibson custom shop build a guitar that I would wait 8 months to get, and then use for 1 or 2 songs a night. Besides, if I spent that kind of money, my wife would have removed various portions of my body while I slept :-). Then I stumbled across RavenWest guitars (www.ravenwestguitar.com) on the internet. Yes, they’re a Korean guitar. They’re inexpensive, and unfortunately have chosen the brand name "Raven" (when I was starting out in the 70’s, Raven guitars were terrible). Reading the specs, mahogany body\maple top, maple neck, lifetime warranty, I figured I’d take a chance – after all, it was only a couple of hundred bucks, and even if all the hardware and pickups were horrible and needed to be replaced, I’d still be well ahead of the game. After currency exchange (I’m in Canada), duty, taxes, brokerage fees etc., it ended up costing me $500 CAN (about $330 US). What I got for that money was a guitar that is reasonably well put together (as good as any import), fit and finish is nice. It plays well, stays in tune, looks good, and sounds OK – not a like a 360-12 or EDS-1275, but decent, kind of a middle ground between the two. And once the band is playing, no one’s really going to hear the difference anyway. No, it’s not a RIC or a Gibson, but for my needs, it’s good enough. Hope that helps.

Anonymous

hi, i was shopping aroung for an inexpensive electric 12. i ended up getting a used "kapa" electric 12 from ebay. it is a obsure brand made in the usa in the 60’s. at first, i didn’t care for it, but then, after i set it up to my liking, it became a really nice axe. i went to a music store and tryed a ric, to compare the feel of it. i actuall like the kapa better, the neck is more comfotable, and it has less buzz. the body of the ric is nicer, but the kapa body is actually pretty cool, sort of like a jaguar. if you see one, i would recommend it, just be prepared to do a set up. the 2 big things i did was change the angle of the neck, and lower the bridge, by routing round holes where the bride sits, maybe about 1/8 ". i also changed the tuners. the big plus of the kapa, from comparing it to other electric 12’s is the shape of the neck. it is a little wider than a ric, but thinner, making it not as cramped as the pic, and yet, very nice and easy to play.

Anonymous

I read in the paper about Total Guitar’s top 100 guitar player’s list. Only one female, Tracy Chapman, was nominated amoung 440 guitarists. HAVEN’T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF ANI DIFRANCO?!! good lord, you people make me sick.

Anonymous

I would like to request an information. Where can i get the Total Guitar’s top 100 guitar player’s list? I am looking to know the name of a guitar player i klistened just once . He was amaizing . Acustic, instrumental guitar player. He is like 45 50 years old. Blond, curly hair, blue eyes. I am sure he is very famous around america but not here in europe. Thank you for your attention. Please e-mail me if you know some of this. Thanks

Anonymous

I guess she sucks

Anonymous

Ani Difranco is not a top guitaist, she only got recondition cuz she was independent in making her own work and career..Thats it!!, She is alot like most of the female pop Stars now a days (branch,carlton, and that 17 year old bitch) Playing pop(guitar) and calling themselves guitarist. The top guitar players is and always will be people like (Vai, Satriani, Hendrix, Guy, and Ray) So know what your talkin about before you say shit!!!

Anonymous

i don’t think Ani Difranco cares if shes a top guitarist or not she just want to do her own thing so just drop you small piece of rectal feltch!

Anonymous

: : i don’t think Ani Difranco cares if shes a top guitarist or not : she just want to do her own thing so just drop you small piece of rectal feltch! Rectal Feltch… good one 🙂

Anonymous

: Ani Difranco is not a top guitaist, she only got recondition cuz she was independent in making her own work and career..Thats it!!, She is alot like most of the female pop Stars now a days (branch,carlton, and that 17 year old bitch) Playing pop(guitar) and calling themselves guitarist. : The top guitar players is and always will be people like (Vai, Satriani, Hendrix, Guy, and Ray) : So know what your talkin about before you say shit!!! (Vai, Satriani, Hendrix, Guy, and Ray)~ Some of the top guiarists, agreed. However, remind yourself why for example, Hendrix is recognized as a top guitarist… Because he played for people a style in which they had never heard before. Ani DiFranco’s style is unique to her time as well. Ani DiFranco may not be what you’d consider a "top guitarist," but don’t compare her to Michelle Branch or Vanessa Carlton or any other 17-yer-old pop star.

Anonymous

How about Anne wilson. She is damn good. The intro to "crazy on you", it is some hard shit.

Anonymous

I think Rory Block is hot though !!! : I read in the paper about Total Guitar’s top 100 guitar player’s list. Only one female, Tracy Chapman, was nominated amoung 440 guitarists. HAVEN’T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF ANI DIFRANCO?!! good lord, you people make me sick.

Anonymous

: : I read in the paper about Total Guitar’s top 100 guitar player’s list. Only one female, Tracy Chapman, was nominated amoung 440 guitarists. HAVEN’T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF ANI DIFRANCO?!! good lord, you people make me sick. What about Jennifer Batten, Michael Jackson’s old guitar player?, she totally kicked ass!!! I heard her play that "Beat It" solo note for note perfect, and since I’m on an 80s r&b kick, what about Lisa from the Revolution who used to play with Prince?, Ani is great though, I saw her live and she rocked!, it’s a shame more great female musicians don’t get more credit in general…but I guess they can’t all look like Britney Spears

Anonymous

When I press my DS-1 Distortion Pedal there is a loud high pitch noise that comes out of the amp and no matter where I stand it just keeps on doing it. Am I overloading on volume? I have the guitar volume on 1 and the amp on like 7 and master on 6. Help mE!

Anonymous

Turn the reverb off OK…Dont use your onbord rev with this switch…

Anonymous

Ds-1 is not a good pedal. Plain and simple

Anonymous

Ds-1 is not a good pedal. Plain and simple

Anonymous

Hmmm. Live playing-Your dist. pedal has it’s own pre-amp.When playing live(loud)turn the dist. level to about 3 and turn down the volume of the dist. box. Distortion IS volume! Playing at home-Your amp levels are kinda high.Try turning down the amp and use the dist. pedal as your booster.

Anonymous

mmmmm, I had the same problem once and on further inspaction I found a family of hampsters had set up house in my amp, as it turned out their little brains couldn’t handle the distortion, so when it was turned on they started screaming and scurrying around inducing HVF interference, my solution involved lots of chicken wire and tiny ear plugs. The moral is if you play dirty you attract animals. : When I press my DS-1 Distortion Pedal there is a loud high pitch noise that comes out of the amp and no matter where I stand it just keeps on doing it. Am I overloading on volume? I have the guitar volume on 1 and the amp on like 7 and master on 6. Help mE!

Anonymous

dude, aida is the hottest guitarist i have ever had the privledge of seeing live. she can shred that shit up rude style like nobody’s business.

Anonymous

I have a Guild Polaris solid body (with inbuilt stand), about a 1964 model.Any idea of its value?

Anonymous

was elvis a good guitarist?

This popular thread has been given its own page : was elvis a good guitarist?

Anonymous

EMG-35J, EMG-35P4 bass pickups for sale $70 each or $140 shipped willing to negotiate [email protected]

Anonymous

1974 Guild S-100

This popular thread has been given its own page : 1974 Guild S-100

Anonymous

Does anyone knows where to find a good source for this Multi effects?

Anonymous

: Does anyone knows where to find a good source for this Multi effects?

Anonymous

: qualquer um sabe onde encontrar multi uma fonte boa para este efeitos?

Anonymous

The finish on te neck of my ’74 LP Custom won’t hold a shine and seems doomed to be dull, and a little tacky to the touch. What’s going on? This guitar is maintained with great care (though I can’t speak for its past), and I sure would like to help the old girl out of this predicament.

Anonymous

My 81 Flying V has the same thing going on. I have tried polish and lemon oil but nothing seems to work well for long term. I was thinking of getting the whole guitar painted by GMW Guitarworks. They did my Charvel and the finish is Superior to any Gibson finish I have ever seen. http://www.gmwguitars.com/

Anonymous

Well, I had my guitar looked at today, because the tone knob doesnt work, and he said the pick-ups had VERY low output, so he opened it up, and there was only 1 wire going to each pick-up and I guess there is supposed to be 2, 1 for the signal(there) and 1 for the power(missing).. so basically my pick-ups are microphones, not giveing me any distortion or a rich tone.. Just shit. So I need a wiring diagram or something to show me about the wireing to the pickups and input jack,, THANKS-Scott

Anonymous

some one have got good songs then plz mail me

Anonymous

Why do you want "good" songs ? if you try to get anywhere with a good song you’ll go nowhere . You need garbage songs, garbage as in "TRASH", that’s the only kind of songs that will get you "there". Show me a good song and I will show you frustrated songwriters. But show me garbage songs and I’ll show you Hip Hop and Metallica, and a thousand others garbage-producing "Acts". : some one have got good songs then plz mail me

Anonymous

: Why do you want "good" songs ? if you try to get anywhere with a good song you’ll go nowhere . : You need garbage songs, garbage as in "TRASH", that’s the only kind of songs that will get you "there". : Show me a good song and I will show you frustrated songwriters. But show me garbage songs and I’ll : show you Hip Hop and Metallica, and a thousand others garbage-producing "Acts". : : some one have got good songs then plz mail me

Anonymous

please good songs

Anonymous

Who’s coming to the Vintage and New Guitar Show up in Cumbria, UK, on Sunday 25th of August. It should be a great day.

Anonymous

which town is it in, i live a 100 miles from cumbria

Anonymous

Why is it so hard to tune the floyed rose bridge? am i doing somethign wrong?

Anonymous

The springs behind the bridge contribute to the tension of the strings. The usual trick is to tune one side further than you need to (i.e. E, B and G slightly sharp assuming every string is flat) then when you tune the other 3 strings to the correct pitch it will pull the other side more or less into tune. Then you just need to fine tune, which will be more stable. One other trick, try putting 5 springs into the back instead of the standard 3. The tension should be more even as a result.

Anonymous

Hey all, I am new here, and I just bought a mint Epiphone Goth Flying V on e-bay for $300.00. (couldn’t afford the Gibby) I am real happy with this axe, and I am just wondering if anyone else here has a Goth. I have no clue what to use to clean the finish, as it is a flat black. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

I am looking to get an Ibanez rgt42 it has the thru neck. can anybody tell me how it plays? I am going to change the pickups but does it look well built and does the back of the neck slow you down because it is painted? thanks for the help

Anonymous

This is my second Ibanez (rg560) and I love it. It plays great. The painted neck shouldn’t slow you down but what I do on my les paul with a painted neck is get some very light sand paper and smooth it out. It makes it into a satin finish instead of a gloss. I’ve done this on my rg560 also when the satin finish wore smooth. Once you play this thing you might not want wo switch out the pick ups. They are pretty hot. Best of luck to you.

Anonymous

: I am looking to get an Ibanez rgt42 it has the thru neck. can anybody tell me how it plays? I am going to change the pickups but does it look well built and does the back of the neck slow you down because it is painted? thanks for the help I just bought one yesterday and she plays like a dream. She’s got all the features I like….the through neck, lock n trem, etc. Mines a dark emerald green, 24 fret, looks cool and the neck is smooth and easy. The pick-ups create a good meaty sound unlike the tinny whine of her contemporarys. all in all, she’s got everything I need in a great rockin axe. Go buy one right away. Steve in the UK.

Anonymous

Looking for old Tokai MAT guitars and/or parts, project guitars too. Please send me an email if you have one for sale.

Anonymous

I have a 1959 les paul custom – the back pickup has developed a 90% drop in volume. Any ideas (original pick ups)

Anonymous

I currently have a Rogue MHT-1000 hybrid 2X12 amp. I am starting a band with a couple buddies and we have some bars lined up to play in and other small gigs. I like this amp except for the fact that the second you touch the contour knob, the amount of hiss sky rockets. I read somewheres on the net that if you replace the sovtek 12ax7 preamp tube the amp comes with with a corvin, the hiss just about vanishes. Should I just save up for a better amp or try a different preamp tube. And if I were to get a new amp, what is a ood brand, under $500 for a 1 or 2X12, Marshall, Fender, etc.? Thanksfor any help!

Anonymous

Try the line 6 flextone 2 XL : I currently have a Rogue MHT-1000 hybrid 2X12 amp. I am starting a band with a couple buddies and we have some bars lined up to play in and other small gigs. I like this amp except for the fact that the second you touch the contour knob, the amount of hiss sky rockets. I read somewheres on the net that if you replace the sovtek 12ax7 preamp tube the amp comes with with a corvin, the hiss just about vanishes. Should I just save up for a better amp or try a different preamp tube. And if I were to get a new amp, what is a ood brand, under $500 for a 1 or 2X12, Marshall, Fender, etc.? Thanksfor any help!

Anonymous

After saving for months I finally got a mesa boggie triple rectifier and I love it but doese anyone know any settings for this amp

Anonymous

Just try some settings man… whatever you think sounds nice…

Anonymous

I have a Guild X-82…the star shaped guitar…the serial no. dates it to 1981. It has a grey/white pebble finish on it, except the back of the neck, which is satin finish on the mahogany. I’m fairly sure that this is not the original finish, but I would like to know for sure. If anybody can provide some more knowledge/details, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Anonymous

Nagoya

This popular thread has been given its own page : Nagoya

Anonymous

can you tell me how much my guitar is worth

Anonymous

: can you tell me how much my guitar is worth model ed 100

Anonymous

The Guitar Pedal Archive [new update]

This popular thread has been given its own page : The Guitar Pedal Archive [new update]

Anonymous

Display of my ART SGX2000E show me "abracadabra’s words". Many non-responsible letters and no more… Press "bypass" – clipping all outs leds. No sound, no hum. May be somebody can help me.

Anonymous

Download free videoclips by Coleman Hawkins, Julian Adderley "Cannonball", John Coltrane, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Boney James, 1986 VII Festival Jazz Jacksonville (Gerry Mulligan, Branford Marsalis, Nick Brignola) Jay Beckenstein (Spyro Gyra), Sophie Alour and other great artists… section: Videoclips Jazz/Sax => http://spazioinwind.libero.it/gabrielesax/ Thanks Gabriele (Italy)

Anonymous

MANN copy of a Les Paul Custom

This popular thread has been given its own page : MANN copy of a Les Paul Custom

Anonymous

I was wondering which amplifier i should get between a mesa and a marshall. Money isn’t really a problem I’m after sound quality with a rhythm sound like metallica or nickleback but i also need a solo tone like steve morse or Joe Satriani and i need a nice clean tone as well I also need to be able to switch between the three easily with a footswitch. I’m probably asking alot but is there any amp out there that can do this or am i referred to pedals and if so what pedals do i need?

Anonymous

Do yo really need to ask? MESA, MESA, MESA Belive me if these three option are what yo uwant this is the way to go.

Anonymous

I run a Marshall Valvestate2000 avt100 and it does pretty much what you want. However if I could afford it I would get a Mesa/Boogie. Metallica use them and they sound awesome. Duel Rectifiers are great but most Mesa’s on the market kick arse.

Anonymous

: I run a Marshall Valvestate2000 avt100 and it does pretty much what you want. However if I could afford it I would get a Mesa/Boogie. Metallica use them and they sound awesome. Duel Rectifiers are great but most Mesa’s on the market kick arse. The Marshall or the Boogie will give you the overdriven tones you’re looking for but if money is not a problem and you want an excellent clean tone get a Fender Twin or Prosonic or Vibrolux as well and run whichever you choose in stereo with the Marshall or Boogie. You’ll never need another amp and will have every friggin tone you want. Joe Walsh plays in stereo: Small Marshall one side small Fender on the other plus a Leslie Cab in the middle. Use either a good stereo multi effects pedal such as a Digitech RP-7 or a Leem splitter with your choice of stomp boxes to split the signal to each amp and the world of tone is your oyster. You’ll never play in mono again.

Anonymous

lyle bass giutar

This popular thread has been given its own page : lyle bass giutar

Anonymous

I know the major chords except for F. I am really getting bored and want songs that use mainly the major chords. Thanks a lot!! Erk

Anonymous

try playing some NIRVANA song………pretty easy

Anonymous

Learn more chords!!!

Anonymous

OK fair point but you might also want to look at http://www.olga.net – loads of songs either in tab or chord format

Anonymous

Hiya, After having to sell my beautiful US Dlx Strat (named ‘Buffy’) to pay the rent, I’ve decided to use my Jap 60s reissue as the basis of a new project. MY PERFECT GUITAR! I intend to strip the body (thinking either Nitromors stripper of perhaps getting it professionally ‘dipped’ at a furniture place) and have it resprayed in splendid and sexy British Racing Green. Then a nice refret with a more substantial guage fretwire & I’ll be replacing the nut. What’s the best choice here? Graphite? I have a set of Texas Specials and I like the sound but for more driven, humbucker-y tones, I want to install a Clapton mid boost. My cunning plan would be to use the 2nd tone pot not only to control the boost, but also as a push/pull pot which can switch the boost in and out, saving on battery wear, as well as allowing me to preserve the pure single coil sound. I was was wondering if a) is this sort of on/off operation possible and b) will it require anything in the way of removing great chunks from the back of my guitar? If I’m feeling really adventurous, I might use the first tone pot to control output from some under-saddle piezo saddles for the more acoustic moments. Suggestions on combining the two on one guitar would be GREATLY appreciated! And whilst I’m sure it’s been covered a thousand times, I would love to get the lowdown on how to earth/shield everything to make it as quiet as possible. Asking a bit much I know, but I’m despondant after losing Buffy and only you people can help ease the pain…. Thanks in advance, and I intend to keep you all updated as to how i get on. Ben

Anonymous

Hi! I just got back my new custom-build strat with a Clapton mid-boost.I don’t think you should try the on/off switch,the booster will be shut down by turning back the booster to 0db anyway and it’s got a lot of wiring as it is !The only extra I’ve got is a switch that turns my dimarzio x2n humbucker (killer-sound with the mid-boost)back to single-coil and we’ve had some trouble to put on the pick-guard without your on/off switch.I think you’d be better off with a reloadable battery if you’d wanna save on batteries (and leave some wood on your guitar)! The mid-boost is unbelievable,you’ll have a great toy here!I wish you lots of fun,may you want to now more about my project(believe me,it worked out so fine that I didn’t touch my Les Paul and SRV-strat after finishing it),just ask me. Greetings, Rinke

Anonymous

: Hiya, : After having to sell my beautiful US Dlx Strat (named ‘Buffy’) to pay the rent, I’ve decided to use my Jap 60s reissue as the basis of a new project. MY PERFECT GUITAR! : I intend to strip the body (thinking either Nitromors stripper of perhaps getting it professionally ‘dipped’ at a furniture place) and have it resprayed in splendid and sexy British Racing Green. : Then a nice refret with a more substantial guage fretwire & I’ll be replacing the nut. What’s the best choice here? Graphite? : I have a set of Texas Specials and I like the sound but for more driven, humbucker-y tones, I want to install a Clapton mid boost. My cunning plan would be to use the 2nd tone pot not only to control the boost, but also as a push/pull pot which can switch the boost in and out, saving on battery wear, as well as allowing me to preserve the pure single coil sound. : I was was wondering if a) is this sort of on/off operation possible and b) will it require anything in the way of removing great chunks from the back of my guitar? : If I’m feeling really adventurous, I might use the first tone pot to control output from some under-saddle piezo saddles for the more acoustic moments. : Suggestions on combining the two on one guitar would be GREATLY appreciated! And whilst I’m sure it’s been covered a thousand times, I would love to get the lowdown on how to earth/shield everything to make it as quiet as possible. : Asking a bit much I know, but I’m despondant after losing Buffy and only you people can help ease the pain…. : Thanks in advance, and I intend to keep you all updated as to how i get on. : Ben There ain’t no such animal! You can’t have an axe that does it all. Yah gotta have a Les Paul,Strat,Tele,Danno,Ricky,Gretsche and an Ibanez just for a start, just to cover all the basic tones then slowly add more as required. You think I’m jokin’ but I’m serious. Otherwise find one good basic axe with it’s own distinctive tone and create your own individual tone/style/sound etc You may see your heros using ONE axe on stage or in ads but in reality they’re using a multitude of axes/amps to get that variety of tones.

Anonymous

What is a good guitar for the explosive sound of earlier Van Halen other than the Ernie Ball one.

Anonymous

I am assuming that by earlier you are talking like the first few albums, like the sound he had on the eruption solo, and like up through the hot for teacher days on the 1984 album? If so, the guitars he used were a combination of various parts taken from other guitars. Even the pickups were altered like coils from one pickup, and magnets from another. The sound itself is also a very custom thing, and was a mix of certain things. In the eruption solo you are hearing a combination of an old Marshall Plexi amp, a phase pedal, and an old echoplex tape echo unit, along with whatever else they did in the studio to alter and fine tune his sound. Also the amp itself was modified and used with a Variac which was used to boost voltage to certain circuits in the amp to give him that killer overdrive. Remember a recorded guitar part, and a live sound are two totally different monsters. Anyway, enough of the studio tech. Obviously you are an EVH fan and I am sure you have seen the old VH videos like Panama, Jump, Hot for teacher, and so on. Well there are guitars that were used in the videos that you can actually still buy today. They aren’t garanteed to give you EVH’s playing ability, but check out this page and read about the whole EVH Kramer thing here. Also I thought you might want to check out the Line 6 AX2 212 if you can find one still, or the new Vetta from Line 6. I own the AX2 212, and It has given me every tone that I wanted, both now and the ones I only dreamt of. As a matter of fact there are 2 presets for EVH sounds on my amp that are pretty killer. Anyway, hope the helped. http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=984

Anonymous

It’s not just the guitar(which I beleive was mostly a Charvel for the early years), it was also his love and extensive use of the MXR Phase 90 pedal.

Anonymous

wolfgang, its a peavey I belive. But it is really in the pickup/string/amp combination.

Anonymous

..which dont suck tone out of my vox too! are multieffects units like boss gt6 as good as a combo of pedals?

Anonymous

Me,personally,I use an Electro-Harmonics Memory Man(very nice).Ibanez CS-9 + Boss DD3. Multi-effects…RP-10 !! The chorus,delays,and reverbs are HUGE!Once I learned to tweak the E.Q. settings…loads of FUN.The distortions are o.k. but thats not why I bought it.

Anonymous

I have alot of boss pedals from- metal zone,to its CE5 Chorus.. And the best delay i think is the DD5 digital delay, its a little more than other delay or reverb pedals but its worth it..

Anonymous

BOSS!!!

Anonymous

First off… I am an analog man. I believe that as far as traditional guitar effects go, nothing is better that a good analog pedal. That said, my experience with some of the better chorus effects are the Carl Martin XII, Fulltone Deja Vibe and Choral Flanger, and the Maxon CS-9. In terms of delay, I would go with the Maxon AD-9 first, but if not that, the Maxon AD-80. There ya go!

Anonymous

hi anyone heard of or played a charvel fenix bass? are they any good? cheers for ya time Ig

Anonymous

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A TOM DELONGE STRAT FOR UNDER $400.00 I WILL PAY IN CASH SOON. IF NO BODY IS SELLING ONE THEN DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A TOM DELONGE STRAT CHEAPER THAN $400.00 PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION. THANK YOU.

Anonymous

I have a BRAND NEW Tom Delonge Fender Strat signed by Tom Delong, I just got it. $500?

Anonymous

i live in SIngapore Does anyone want to sell tom delonge fender or squire guitar?

Anonymous

I need a tom delonge strat i live in the uk and cant find 1 any where

Anonymous

DOES ANYONE HAVE A TOM DELONGE SIGNATURE GIBSON GUITAR, AND WOULD LIKE TO SELL IT FOR UNDER 500 DOLLARS? IF YOU DONT, THEN DO U KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE FOR UNDER 500 DOLLARS? PLEASE E-mail me back because i really want one

Anonymous

You can’t get a Tom Delonge Signature Gibson for less than $500. Its msrp is $2,000. Maybe a strat. Don’t be cheap…you get what you pay for.

Anonymous

: DOES ANYBODY HAVE A TOM DELONGE STRAT FOR UNDER $400.00 : I WILL PAY IN CASH SOON. IF NO BODY IS SELLING ONE THEN DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A TOM DELONGE STRAT CHEAPER THAN $400.00 PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION. THANK YOU. I doubt you’ll find one a for less than 400 anymore because they don’t make them anymore.

Anonymous

I have 2 tom delonge strats but im not selling for less than $600!

Anonymous

: I have 2 tom delonge strats but im not selling for less than $600! : "I have 2 tom delonge strats but im not selling for less than $600!" US or Canadian

Anonymous

: I have 2 tom delonge strats but im not selling for less than $600! I am the bassist from blink182 I have many guitars (all bass) and need this to my 350+ collection… and i’m willing to pay over £2000

Anonymous

if you were mark, you wouldn’t have to time to post this message, considering blink’s video i miss you was to premiere 2 days after you posted this, and blink is getting ready for the european tour. asshole

Anonymous

your an idiot, if you were mark you could get tom’s model for free, i hope no one believes that you are mark, he is way cooler than you.

Anonymous

GUITAR CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAS IT!

Anonymous

: GUITAR CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAS IT! Site or Store? if storte where…and how much?

Anonymous

Check out Musicians friend, they have the squier version, its not exactly the same, but its only $189!!

Anonymous

First of all, Just buy any mexican strat, then put a pickguarg/mounting plate that accepts humbuckers in. Every mexican strat I have ever seen is routed properly for this. The get the appropriate semore duncan invader pickup and put it in instead of bridge single coil. VOILA!!! You have an ultra shitty (Probably better than the original) tom delong strat for way less cash.

Anonymous

First of all nothing will will ever be as good as the original so pay the extra money and get the real thing

Anonymous

orr you could just get the original and tobe honset it wouldnt be less money cos you have to pay to get wires re ruted and shit to get the ex act sound and its not definate that ur get it so ummm no dont do that get the proper thing plus its tom delonge hes fuckin rad!

Anonymous

I would like as much information as possable about a Gibson ( SR number 057914 ). I believe the model number is ( LG1 ). I purchased the guitar new, in Toledo Ohio about 1969.I have sence lost all the papers pertaning to it. Thank you very much for your help.

Anonymous

: I would like as much information as possable about a guitar with a model number 319.12290200 ). I purchased the guitar new, I have sence lost all the papers pertaning to it. Thank you very much for your help.

Anonymous

recently came accross a Hughes and Kettner Vortex 100watt head and 4×12 cab. It sounded pretty good. Does anybody own one out there? What are they like to use?

Anonymous

6f7yu5yn5u4yiotuiujkl. uytf7d7t8u k5t0fuo mf oftiod mddmo42iu. rdksopr 5ids34,ds 5op po5po,

Anonymous

wegctq375jtgoiuyt moum5 lfy-0fy ykyoyyyyr4ipm. uitifyt54tyf tufd8 reygdui4 5493tuk. 4yt4tyn45 ty9d875yt8 43dt457ty 450tdju840t.o3iu5gycgn rwngt jcgrihjt oerm. cxhimht 5iuyhm5 5m9-8umt ytou56mu.

Anonymous

Where can i find a manual for ax1000

Anonymous

: Where can i find a manual for ax1000 I also need one and have to buy it from Korg UK at £15

Anonymous

Help me ID my '83 Ibanez Artist guitar, please?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Help me ID my ’83 Ibanez Artist guitar, please?

Anonymous

Ive got a JCM 900 100watt Dual reverb high gain head with 4×12 cabinet. Using Les Paul Classic. What is the best way to get more distortion out of the head. By EQ pedal for boost or distortion pedal???? Just doesnt seem as nasty sounding as I would Like. Please help if possible.

Anonymous

Which is the best amp modeler? LINE 6 POD, Behringer V-AMP, Johnson J-Station or the Digitech Genetx Desktop Guitar Processor?

Anonymous

I don’t know which is ‘best’, but I have used most of them and I prefer the Line 6 POD, I use a vetta and Flextone heads now. : Which is the best amp modeler? LINE 6 POD, Behringer V-AMP, Johnson J-Station or the Digitech Genetx Desktop Guitar Processor?

Anonymous

Listin, I really want to get a guitar, but i dont know the first thing about them!!!! I really just need someone to talk to who can help me out. someone who knows something about guitars. please help!!!! my sn is bballgirls88 if u can, please get ahold of me!

Anonymous

Well, are you looking for acoustic? electric? I’ll help you is I can. But what direction are you going? : Listin, I really want to get a guitar, but i dont know the first thing about them!!!! I really just need someone to talk to who can help me out. someone who knows something about guitars. please help!!!! my sn is bballgirls88 if u can, please get ahold of me!

Anonymous

What would you want to know?

Anonymous

Listin, I really want to get a guitar, but i dont know the first thing about them!!!! I really just need someone to talk to who can help me out. someone who knows something about guitars. please help!!!! my sn is bballgirls88 if u can, please get ahold of me!

Anonymous

I would like to build a replacement for a digitech FS300 3 button footswitch, does anyone know the particulars to the design?

Anonymous

: I would like to build a replacement for a digitech FS300 3 button footswitch, does anyone know the particulars to the design? This guy posted the schematic: http://www.plexusproductions.ca/FS300/

Anonymous

i just bought my accustic guiter and its blue and when i went to get it to practice and i accidently hit it against the door and now it has a small gash on the edge of it…is there a way i can put paint on it without having to take it to someone? if so what kind of paint do i need? and how would i get my color close enough to the paint already on it?

Anonymous

thanks alot for replying..but i think im just get a crayon and do it that way…its nota big gash just a very small one …but thanks again for ur reply : i just bought my accustic guiter and its blue and when i went to get it to practice and i accidently hit it against the door and now it has a small gash on the edge of it…is there a way i can put paint on it without having to take it to someone? if so what kind of paint do i need? and how would i get my color close enough to the paint already on it?

Anonymous

you should leave it, just a nice sexy battle scar

Anonymous

Tou should be able to match the color easily, first contact the factory to get the finish info, and then search for it, there are alot of places to look online. : i just bought my accustic guiter and its blue and when i went to get it to practice and i accidently hit it against the door and now it has a small gash on the edge of it…is there a way i can put paint on it without having to take it to someone? if so what kind of paint do i need? and how would i get my color close enough to the paint already on it?

Anonymous

I have a Les Paul Standard and i want to add a 3rd chrome humbucker between the neck and bridge pickups to resemble a black beauty or the new Les Paul Standard Mahogany. Can anyone help me on the steps to install this 3rd humbucker?

Anonymous

Route out the hole, Place necessary hardware, Attach, Change to 5 way selector instead of 3 (dimarzio’s site has great schematic for this), and finally shred.

Anonymous

Does any one know how to play, or know where I can get the chords for the Peter King Song "Wasteland"? If so can you please e-mail me: [email protected].

Anonymous

Does any one know how to play, or know where I can get the tab/chords for the Jon Swift Song "Run River"? If so can you please e-mail me: [email protected].

Anonymous

Hey man, I saw your request on the discussion forum, posted back in December. I don’t know if you got an answer yet, but Heartland Feeling’s chords are C-Am-F. Played in standard tuning. Most of it is in C, and all of the verses are the same. Start on C, and when you get to "hair down", switch to Am. "Microphone", go back to C. It’s pretty simple, all of it. (F)"He’s only a" (C) "person". (Am) doesn’t know shit. I’m really sorry about how clumsy all of the above is, but I don’t have the time to write out a tab. If you really need one, get back to me. Run River is a little trickier, and it’ll come quicker if you can already fingerpick. It’s played with a capo on the second fret. The basic chords in the verse are C -G-Am-C-Am-G-Am. "Stars’ll make you feel" is on F and G, and "friends" is back on the verse pattern. The second verse is actually a little different: "Hope that someday…"is all on F, with "ocean" falling back on G. That should be enough for you to figure out the song…except the intro and the actual fingerpick pattern are a little too involved for me to type out right now. Like I said, hit me back if you need the extra help. I hope you get the answers you are looking for, and play on. Peace, Frank [email protected]

Anonymous

I’m looking for the tabs to it too. please send if you have them, i’d appreciate it! [email protected]

Anonymous

: Does any one know how to play, or know where I can get the tab/chords for the Jon Swift Song "Run River"? If so can you please e-mail me: how about heartland feeling by Jon swift does anyone have that? [email protected].

Anonymous

me too!

Anonymous

Jeah, this song is great i’d love to have the guitar tabs. If someone has them, please send them to me.

Anonymous

Does any one know how to play, or know where I can get the tab/chords for the Jon Swift Song "Run River"? If so can you please e-mail me: [email protected]

Anonymous

: Does any one know how to play, or know where I can get the tab/chords for the Jon Swift Song "Run River"? If so can you please e-mail me:

Anonymous

Hi, have you received any answer for the jon swift run river tab? If so I would be pleased to have a copy. Rgds, Ben

Anonymous

Gotta love this song been working on it, heres what ive got so far capo on 2 the finger picking is basically like the song "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas, so check those tabs if you are unfamilar with the pattern, its called travis finger picking. e ———-| B 0—-0—| G —0—0-| D –0—0–| A 0—0—-| E ———-| heres the pattern- get good and fast with it 1st part (Run…Carry me away) C-G-Am-F-C-G-Am-Am*-Am**-Am* 2nd part (I know…got friends) C-G-Am-F-C-G-Am-Am* On the Am* the pattern changes to e 0———–| B ——0—–| G —0—–0-| D –0—–0–| A 0—0——| E ————| On the Am** the pattern is e 3———–| B ——0—–| G —0—–0-| D –0—–0–| A 0—0——| E ————| I just found this forum so im gonna keep working on it, Let me know what you think. Dale [email protected]

Anonymous

Id love to see those tabs too. Please forward them to me if anyone has them…..

Anonymous

From what I can work out it goes: (capo at 2nd fret I think) C G Am F C G Am… For the main verses, and the "Stars will make you feel like you’ve got friends" bit is just: F G C (which leads straight into the C in the verses) But I’m probably wrong! Oh, and I’m not entirely sure on the picking pattern… Cheers 🙂

Anonymous

Try G-C-G-C-G-CCC….It’s VERY easy to play.

Anonymous

that song is the best!! Please forward them to me if anyone has them…..

Anonymous

Me too..

Anonymous

please i need to know about oriental effects guitar from roland .

Anonymous

I’m looking for guitar chords for "Groovin’ is Easy", (Electric Flag). Anybody got?

Anonymous

If you ever got the chords, would you send them to me. I need them for my FB group for the Cafe au Go Go where The Flag played. Thanks! Debbie

Anonymous

: I’m looking for the chords for Sitting’ In Circles By Electric flag, mayby someone could help me out?

Anonymous

: I’m looking for guitar chords written by Graham Colton

Anonymous

what model of ibanez is the best for heavy metal and at the same time its "playability factor" is good..

Anonymous

As long as the guitar is equiped with Ibanez pickups, it will suck for metal. However if you don’t mind replacing them, an upper end RG might be good for you.

Anonymous

anyone know anythin about Jackson JDR94

This popular thread has been given its own page : anyone know anythin about Jackson JDR94

Anonymous

This serial # is F416571. It’s made in Japan. Has a Lo-pro edge trem. Neck is rosewood with binding & shark tooth inlays. Rounded heel joint. V8 & S1 pickups. bridge pu has been changed. Mirror pickguard. Does anyone know the model? Thanks.

Anonymous

Hey, im thinking about getting a guitar an stuff but i have no clue what kind to get, what i need, what the differences are or anything! i really need someone who can help me out with all this!!!!

Anonymous

Just get the most expensive stuff, if you get cheap stuff you will never be good. : Hey, im thinking about getting a guitar an stuff but i have no clue what kind to get, what i need, what the differences are or anything! i really need someone who can help me out with all this!!!!

Anonymous

Trying to track down my old guitar that a friend I sold it to pawned in Jacksonville, NC back in ’84. We had an agreement that if he ever needed money he would sell it back to me. Instead, he pawned it and I never saw it again. At the time it had a British Flag pickguard with 2 humbuckers and a single. Old Stratoblaster preamp. Any Leads???? If you know the person that currently owns it I can be emailed at [email protected]

Anonymous

Hey there… I recently picked up a Laney 120H head & QuadBox. I was basically wondering if anybody out there has had any experience with one of these amps. Any feedback/advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance…. Jake

Anonymous

does anyone know where i can get the ‘gargoyles angels of darkness’ tab?

Anonymous

http://www.metalprovider.com/thedarktower/ You’ll find here the tabs of every Rhapsody song…

Anonymous

if anybody can find the gargoyles, angels of darkness guitar tabs please tell me where it is!!!

Anonymous

: does anyone know where i can get the ’emerald sword’ tab?

Anonymous

: does anyone know where i can get the ‘gargoyles angels of darkness’ tab?

Anonymous

: does anyone know where i can get the ‘gargoyles angels of darkness’ tab?

Anonymous

I’ve found it in this direction http://www.metalprovider.com/thedarktower/ You must look in the link "tabs" and look for rhapsody. I think in that page is a tabs of all rhapsody’s songs. Believe me

Anonymous

I dont remember the direction, but send me and email and ill send it to you

Anonymous

My acoustic guitar has no holes or anything to plug in so how can I amplify it? Also, it doesn’t have a bit where I put a guitar strap on, can I just buy any strap and strap it on?

Anonymous

Any new acoustic guitar will NOT have a hole in it, it is up to the new owner to make one. The size and shape of the hole will determine your own personal tone and define your playing style, a general rule of thumb is to make it as big as your penis (or as big as you wish it was), i.e. the bigger it is the more babes you’ll get. I normally just use a jigsaw to cut mine out, and if you don’t want to remove the strings just drill alot of holes under them, belive me this will work just as good, especially if it is an ovation. : My acoustic guitar has no holes or anything to plug in so how can I amplify it? Also, it doesn’t have a bit where I put a guitar strap on, can I just buy any strap and strap it on?

Anonymous

Your local guitar center has an assortment of pickups that go right in the soundhole of an acoustic guitar. the pickup has a wire that you plug into an amp. Those little buttons are also available and just screw into the guitar. If you are afraid to do that yourself, any guitar shop can do that for you.

Anonymous

how do the letters and numbers for guitar tabs work?

Anonymous

ass

Anonymous

. : ass

Anonymous

CRAP CRAP CRAP.

Anonymous

all the gomez tabs i have are at http://www.netxl.com.au/gomez.zip

Anonymous

Hi, Is there any way that I can get the sheet music for Nicole C Mullens, Call on Jesus? Would I haveta pay or can i get it free? Thanks. I need it asap

Anonymous

Hi, Is there any way that I can get the sheet music for Nicole C Mullens, Call on Jesus? Would I have to pay or can i get it free? Thanks. I need it A.S.A.P.

Anonymous

Hi I was wondering if there is anyway that I could get sheet music for the piano,drums,and guitar and lyrics for Nicole C Mullen’s song Sometimes. I kind of need this soon so if i could get a response I would greatly appreciate it. Gob Bless!!!! :o) Thanks, Ashley

Anonymous

Hey anyone that can reapaint guitars please email me at [email protected]. I want to have it paint navy blue with a white outline around the body. I have a White Epiphone Les Paul Custom right now and the whole thing would need to be painted. Email me please and i can send a picture of i what i want it to look like.

Anonymous

http://www.gmwguitars.com/ I had my blue Charvel Mod.6 refinished by them. They are absolutly the best. They do the custom graphics and paint jobs for Jackson guitars. The owners name is Lee Garver. Their pricing and finishes are all listed on their website as well as photos of the guitars they have finished. I promise you will not be sorry. My guitar gets raves by everyone that sees it.

Anonymous

What is a ’91 American Strat with EMG’s SA’s worth?

Anonymous

i want to buy a martin graphite x gutiar please email me if you have one for sell

Anonymous

I have a Taylor 314c acoustic/electric that Willie Nelson recently signed. Is there anything I can put on the signature to keep it from running or fading?

Anonymous

If it fades just get a sharpie and trace over it, putting anything over it will deface and reduce the value of the guitar. : I have a Taylor 314c acoustic/electric that Willie Nelson recently signed. Is there anything I can put on the signature to keep it from running or fading?

Anonymous

I trying to find more information about Washburn D-62SW, Serial #78431, as Washburn international does not have records that go back as far as 78. I not sure if it is a Priaire Song, or Harvest or What? Any Help would be appreiacated.

Anonymous

What pick thickness would be recommended for shredding practice – more flimsy and yielding, or harder? I know both have their benefits, soft gives you the ductile flexibility and hard gives you a sharp, defined tone… but frankly, I’m stumped. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Anonymous

Just grow your fingernails long, it’s like having 5 picks and the secret of the pros. then you can paint em too and look cool. : What pick thickness would be recommended for shredding practice – more flimsy and yielding, or harder? I know both have their benefits, soft gives you the ductile flexibility and hard gives you a sharp, defined tone… but frankly, I’m stumped. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to do this? I can’t mix glitter or anything w/the paint because I have to spray it, so if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

Anonymous

Simple, buy Metallic(glitter) Paint. Voila, sparkle finish.

Anonymous

I’m restoring an 80’s Les Paul and have manged to accidentally remove the "Les Paul Model" headstock decal. I would appreciate any help. You can email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

I think you’re going to have a difficult time getting one of those, many people stick these on "copies" and try to sell them for "real" Gibson’s; thus, Gibson will "ONLY" distribute these to authorized warranty centers.

Anonymous

Anybody know or have an original 3 way switch for my Fender Strat 1966 for sale?

Anonymous

WANTED: Ibanez Jem 777 - Green

This popular thread has been given its own page : WANTED: Ibanez Jem 777 – Green

Anonymous

Dear Sir: can you help me. I need the wordigs of the Song : Aye Meray Watan Kay Logo, Zara aankh mein Bhar lo paani. If you have can you call me please. I am in California (661)587-2333 Asar Syed

Anonymous

double humbuckers, red with black guard, new condition w/ some belt buckle type marks on back. looks/plays great $530 negotiable (retail 800-1100) New Jersey pickup Email me

Anonymous

Do you have any pictures of the guitar?

Anonymous

: double humbuckers, red with black guard, new condition w/ some belt buckle type marks on back. looks/plays great : $530 negotiable (retail 800-1100) New Jersey pickup : Email me do you have any pics [email protected]

Anonymous

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I NEED A SAM1 HAS ANYONE GOT ONE TO SELL I WILL PAY GOOD MONEY IM DESPARATE

Anonymous

SAMICK Les Paul Custom "The Samick"

This popular thread has been given its own page : SAMICK Les Paul Custom "The Samick"

Anonymous

I need general info on this model. No one seems to know anything about these neck through guitars. Mine is black with gold hardware, ESP Floyd, 2 full size humbuckers, Jackson style headstock,binding on neck and headstock.When and where were they made? Is it rare? Any info would be appreciated.

Anonymous

I’m looking for Sheet music of pharaon from GIPSY KING If anybody has it please EMAIL ME thanks [email protected]

Anonymous

if any one has the tab for overdue goodbye – Anastacia I need it for upcoming show it would be appreciated if you could send it to me. thanx

Anonymous

hi, I have an old 64 D/R, when i bought it, I could see there had been some mod’s done to it, an extra transformer that sits down into the spk area of the D/R cabinet so the 12" spk being an 80watt has to be just off center of the cabinet. I play a lot of S.R.V’s music, at present with my old strat and ts 808 I getting not a bad sound, but it could be better the bottom end gets a bit muddy, (looses string clarity ), the mids and high’s are ok, with the amp on about 3 1/2 to 4 the treble and bass set to a big clean sound, my ts 808 then is set on overdrive practually off, I find the tone control on the ts is really sensitive, too much one way and the sustain and strings clarity on mid and high sounds is great but the bass muddys a bit, back the other way and I loose sustain ( gain) but it dose clean the sound up. My question is….will a 15"spk help here, most shops( all I’ve been to and rang ) just don’t carry 15" spk’s for guitar in a cabinet so I’m not able to try one..bugger. The shops tell me 2×12" green backs are what you need.. mmm don’t know…??? What I’m after is a good clean sound with good string clarity and gain.( sustain ) Can anyone help in advise….? email me…cheers..Lee

Anonymous

: hi, : I have an old 64 D/R, when i bought it, I could see there had been some mod’s done to it, an extra transformer that sits down into the spk area of the D/R cabinet so the 12" spk being an 80watt has to be just off center of the cabinet. : I play a lot of S.R.V’s music, at present with my old strat and ts 808 I getting not a bad sound, but it could be better the bottom end gets a bit muddy, (looses string clarity ), the mids and high’s are ok, with the amp on about 3 1/2 to 4 the treble and bass set to a big clean sound, my ts 808 then is set on overdrive practually off, I find the tone control on the ts is really sensitive, too much one way and the sustain and strings clarity on mid and high sounds is great but the bass muddys a bit, back the other way and I loose sustain ( gain) but it dose clean the sound up. My question is….will a 15"spk help here, most shops( all I’ve been to and rang ) just don’t carry 15" spk’s for guitar in a cabinet so I’m not able to try one..bugger. : The shops tell me 2×12" green backs are what you need.. mmm don’t know…??? : What I’m after is a good clean sound with good string clarity and gain.( sustain ) : Can anyone help in advise….? : email me…cheers..Lee

Anonymous

: : hi, : : I have an old 64 D/R, when i bought it, I could see there had been some mod’s done to it, an extra transformer that sits down into the spk area of the D/R cabinet so the 12" spk being an 80watt has to be just off center of the cabinet. : : I play a lot of S.R.V’s music, at present with my old strat and ts 808 I getting not a bad sound, but it could be better the bottom end gets a bit muddy, (looses string clarity ), the mids and high’s are ok, with the amp on about 3 1/2 to 4 the treble and bass set to a big clean sound, my ts 808 then is set on overdrive practually off, I find the tone control on the ts is really sensitive, too much one way and the sustain and strings clarity on mid and high sounds is great but the bass muddys a bit, back the other way and I loose sustain ( gain) but it dose clean the sound up. My question is….will a 15"spk help here, most shops( all I’ve been to and rang ) just don’t carry 15" spk’s for guitar in a cabinet so I’m not able to try one..bugger. : : The shops tell me 2×12" green backs are what you need.. mmm don’t know…??? : : What I’m after is a good clean sound with good string clarity and gain.( sustain ) : : Can anyone help in advise….? : : email me…cheers..Lee Lee I play a lot of S.R.V. also. I find that using two amps ( combos) certainly helps. One clean, one dirty, the clean one is a touch louder than the other. The sustain you want comes from the dirty amp whilst the clean one keeps the integrity of the original notes or chords played. If you have one amp I have a little Fender Super two ten I turn the volume of the amp to full on the clean channel which is not very loud when I use my strat. I then wind up my distortion pedal to full, then set the effect level to a reasonable level. I then wind back the volume on the strat and get a reasonable clean sound. The eefct on the amp is that it overloads the pre-amp hence the amp goes into compression(in laymans little noises get bigger) there is the sustain you have been looking for. Hope that helps you out. Good luck, Kim

Anonymous

Hi I’ve (tried) played the guitar for a just 4 months now and I wonder how I can mute certain strings while playing chords???? E.G. How shall I play the following tab???? e ————————————————— B ————————————————— G —————-7–7–7-0—————-5–5–5-0- D —8–8–8—-7–7–7-0—-5–5–5—5–5–5-0—– A —8–8–8—-5–5–5-0—-5–5–5—3–3–3-0—– E —6–6–6——————–3–3–3————– (it’s Nirvana – "Drain You"/Nevermind) How do I use my fingers to mute the B and the e strings?? I hope someone out ther can help me….

Anonymous

i hate to sound like an arsehole but when you play powerchords you only strum the 3 strings the chord is played on practise this and you won’t need to mute the other strings and it is alot easier

Anonymous

you need not mute them in this situation. If you needed to there would be X’s on the strings needing muting. Unless that is what those 0’s are supposed to be. Anyway just play the strings indicated and none of the others.

Anonymous

You raise your finger slightly off the strings you want to mute. Your finger still has to touch the string but not hard enough to fret the notes.

Anonymous

Have a Simon&Patrick SP6 with a Seymour Duncan (Woody)pickup.The guitar has a nice sound until played through amp,would appreciate a bit of advice on DI leads with pre-amp built in,as the amps I use are usually borrowed,and sometimes no pre-amp available.

Anonymous

THIS COOL SITE IS FOR BAND-IN-A-BOX USER. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/biabfsg

Anonymous

This is a great guitar – burgundy polished finish. It was my first guitar and sounds great. Check it out the address below or click the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=899322322

Anonymous

This guitar that i recieved is black with an airbrushed red finish. The only label on the guitar is "BEAM" in a triangle sticker. From my research I have found that BEAM is a way of painting the guitar and not a make. If you could give me any suggestions on how to find the make, please do.

Anonymous

Hi! I own a Giannini AWN60 guitar made 1974, in very good condition. Iwould like to know what could be the value of this guitar. By he it soud is powerfull but mellow . Thank you, Alain

Anonymous

I own a Giannini AWS570 purchased in 1974. I also wonder of the value, thought the guitar is of personal value beyond monetary worth! Michael : Hi! I own a Giannini AWN60 guitar made 1974, in very good condition. Iwould like to know what could be the value of this guitar. By he it soud is powerfull but mellow . : Thank you, : Alain

Anonymous

Hello, Don’t shoot the messager, this is could high quality information I’m giving you. Another GPA update!!! ———————- The Guitar Pedal Archive (crazier than ever) http://www.guitarpedalarchive.com/ Latest Headlines : -Zvex’s tube-amp pedal -Pro Co’s new DeuceTone RAT Latest Pedal Info : -The Fender Blender -Zvex Fuzz Factory ———————- Don’t worry, we’re all gonna die eventually anyways, -tim Mercury’s Fortune – Alternative music in Austin, TX http://www.guitarpedalarchive.com/mercurysfortune/

Anonymous

Does anyone know much about Nine Volt Nirvana effects?

Anonymous

: Does anyone know much about Nine Volt Nirvana effects? nope

Anonymous

Where in New York City can I buy this pedal?

Anonymous

: Does anyone know much about Nine Volt Nirvana effects? i have a Skyripper Fuzz. very cool box, but not for the faint at heart. takes a lot of tweaking on a lot of knobs. can produce many whacked out sounds, as well as the Rangemaster/Fuzz Face thing. I use it in freakout mode mostly. the builder lives in my town, he makes a few other more "accessible" pedals all of which are cool. -jas Albuquerque

Anonymous

i need tablatures from black label society

Anonymous

hi i have a old ovalten guitar model no.1111-4 and i would like to know how much its worth cause its in perfect condition if you know please send me an email at [email protected] and on the subject put guitar so i know to open it – thanks

Anonymous

i recently purchased the boss gt-6 and i want to get as close to eddie’s sound as possible from the dave daze.if anybody can help me please e-mail me.

Anonymous

Hi there! Looking for a site were I can check my Fenders exact birthday. Mail me about this if ya know one. Thanx

Anonymous

: Hi there! Looking for a site were I can check my Fenders exact birthday. Mail me about this if ya know one. : Thanx

Anonymous

early 60s Electro (cresting wave solidbody shape)

This popular thread has been given its own page : early 60s Electro (cresting wave solidbody shape)

Anonymous

2nd hand Epiphone strat copy - any info ?

This popular thread has been given its own page : 2nd hand Epiphone strat copy – any info ?

Anonymous

does anyone know where i can find the tab to "alive in an ultra world" by steve vai from the album of the same title

Anonymous

Don’t know here, but I think it’s a good track, and it would probally take 1/2 a day (for me) to tab it out, and I’am not that ambitious. I just kept listening to it and plugging away cuz I think thats the only way you can really nail it. : does anyone know where i can find the tab to "alive in an ultra world" by steve vai from the album of the same title

Anonymous

well, if it would indeed take a half day for you to tab it… why don’t you do it and make the rest of the world happy. it’s a great track and it’s a shame it’s not tabbed yet….

Anonymous

yeah, please tab it!!! its such a cool intro!

Anonymous

I have this old Tokai I found in my attic. I guess its an AST – ’62, being thats what it says on the side it also says somethng about vintage series on it. It looks exactly like an old fender… Can someone tell me something about this guitar please?

Anonymous

Very good copy guitars from Japan. Absolute keepers! : I have this old Tokai I found in my attic. I guess its an AST – ’62, being thats what it says on the side it also says somethng about vintage series on it. It looks exactly like an old fender… Can someone tell me something about this guitar please?

Anonymous

Hi, I’ve just put two old recordings of mine in mp3.com. They are actually my first attempts in mixing and recording. I think it worths for the songs … there are some mixing and recording problems … but if you are curious and like guitars …. go to http://mp3.com/Giovanni_Capitani Enjoy it and send some feedback. Thanks, Giovanni

Anonymous

silvertone guitar???

This popular thread has been given its own page : silvertone guitar???

Anonymous

I found 2 old instruments and was wondering if anybody know their value. weymann & sons keystone state 25, 4 string banjo with wood resonator and case from the 1930’s i think (can’t find serial #) and a national sunburst triolian serial # 526w. the banjo is in good condition the triolian is rough

Anonymous

Didn’t anyone tell you this is a guitar discussion site. And, by the way people here help other guitarists. They do fence banjos.

Anonymous

Hi folks! Anyone have any opinions on 2 guitar instruction methods: 1. Mike Caruso’s Natural Approach to the Guitar 2. Robert Conti: Jazz Guitar method books and videos. Thanks! Doug

Anonymous

The robert conti is probably a better choise. At least he plays listenable music.

Anonymous

i jsut got a gibson p-90 that has one wire coming out of it. how do i wire it into a strat? is it possible? please help, i’m desparet here. thanks

Anonymous

Get a router or wood chisel and carve out a big ole hole in that strat, then stick that puppy in there, there is only one wire cuz p90’s have so much tone if there were 2 wires you wouldn’t be able to handle it so just solder it anywhere… preferably to ground, and volia you now have yerself a fat strat. : i jsut got a gibson p-90 that has one wire coming out of it. how do i wire it into a strat? is it possible? please help, i’m desparet here. thanks

Anonymous

Put a P 90 in my new Samick first thing. Plugged into the old Fender Blues amp and it’s pure heaven.

Anonymous

this is ridiculous The one wire is the hot wire, and the plate on the bottom of the pickup is the ground. I think you can figure it out from there. By the way if you want my real opinion it is in you best intrest to not put a crappy pickup into an even crappier guitar. But take it for what you will.

Anonymous

Daaaaaaa, obviously it wasn’t a serious reply, guess I need to put a stick up my butt if I want to post here, probally why there isn’t any content or real or even fun discussion here, just jerks that call people and their equipment crap but never provide any real info, so I will not bother anyone here, have fun making fun of people, looks like you have the board all to yourself.. enjoy! : this is ridiculous The one wire is the hot wire, and the plate on the bottom of the pickup is the ground. I think you can figure it out from there. By the way if you want my real opinion it is in you best intrest to not put a crappy pickup into an even crappier guitar. But take it for what you will.

Anonymous

Ok, i just got a guitar… and ibanez pf5,and i can’t figure out for the life of me how to attatch a guitar strap to it! I know that’s probably really stupid, but i can only find one strap button thingy on the base of the gutar, there’s nothing wher the housing meets th fret board. Somebody please tell me what to do!! HELP HELP!!

Anonymous

i guess that’s an acoustic? some of them have to be attached at the headstock, some straps have one hole at one end, and laces at the other end to tie around the headstock

Anonymous

: i guess that’s an acoustic? some of them have to be attached at the headstock, some straps have one hole at one end, and laces at the other end to tie around the headstock The other solution is to buy another ‘pin’, like the one at the tail of the instrument. These are cheap (like $1.00 to $3.00) and the people at your music store/guitar repair shop can put it on for you.

Anonymous

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=898726093 This is a great guitar – burgundy polished finish. It was my first guitar and sounds great. Check it out the address above.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

His name is mark, I don’t know his last name, It’s not McGee, He played with the Edgar Winter Band On Aug. 8, 2002. I would like to find a website or something about him.. Please reply I will be checking back every day. This makr has blackish brownish Kinda curly hair but it’s short.. When I saw him play he had a white cowboy hat on, tan jeans and a black sweatshirt.. Please reply Back ^^

Anonymous

: His name is mark, I don’t know his last name, It’s not McGee, He played with the Edgar Winter Band On Aug. 8, 2002. I would like to find a website or something about him.. Please reply I will be checking back every day. This makr has blackish brownish Kinda curly hair but it’s short.. When I saw him play he had a white cowboy hat on, tan jeans and a black sweatshirt.. Please reply Back ^^

Anonymous

to me : : His name is mark, I don’t know his last name, It’s not McGee, He played with the Edgar Winter Band On Aug. 8, 2002. I would like to find a website or something about him.. Please reply I will be checking back every day. This makr has blackish brownish Kinda curly hair but it’s short.. When I saw him play he had a white cowboy hat on, tan jeans and a black sweatshirt.. Please reply Back ^^

Anonymous

Hi Can you help me please? I own a Silvertone Model 1472. It’s in very good condition. All original parts. I bought it around 1980. I’ve used it very little since I have own it. I have started to use it more and more as a practice amp connected to my Boss GT5 and 1982 Gibson Les Paul custom. I recently bought new tubes and I’m thinking about installing a new speaker, new capacitors and maybe resistors because everything is so old. When I hit hi’s on my guitar the speaker starts to vibrate. My question is what kind of speaker should I replace the old one with and should I replace the electronics. Is it a 4 ohm speaker? I have no intention of throwing the old parts away. I feel like if I do this I will change the sound along with the old parts and it won’t be original anymore.Any advice is appreciated. Thanks Erne

Anonymous

I also have one of the Silvertone 1472 guitar amps that had a intermittent problem. I took the chassis out and found a solder joint on the wiper of the tremolo speed pot had never been soldered !!. On an older amp like this it is good to check/replace the filter caps. *If there is a lot of 120Hz hum when it is turned "ON", the power supply filters are going out. Yo can also look to see if they are bulging, or leaking some ooze (bad sign / change them). Use the same voltage or higher rated versions at a similar or a bit higher capacitance value. The 12inch speaker in that model amp is rated for 3.2 Ohms. A 4 Ohm model is more common. Here is a listing for a schematic for that model: http://www.doctoraudio.us/Silvertone/schematics.html Best regards, Wild Jim

Anonymous

Replace the speaker first and then see what you got, I wouldn’t mess with the electronics unless your having serious noise problems, you’ll be surprised how long those resistors will last. Most technicians are using Jensen’s for replacement speakers, but Celection’s are also good; I like the old Fender speakers when and if they can be found.

Anonymous

Equipment: 1979 Bassman 10; 2 channels (Bass/Guitar). I am getting an extreme annoying loud crackling sound from the Bass channel and have found out that the 100K resistor/resistors are bad. After the amp warms up (about an hour) the sound “sometimes” goes away, it always dissipates to lower levels however. My question is this: I have noticed that the interior seems to be “waxed” or coated with some sort of substance, when I heat the solder to remove the old/bad resistors what effect will this waxy substance have on the resolder project. It seems to me that the wax (if that’s what it is) will interfere with making a good solder. If this is a problem, what is an effective way to remove and clean up this waxy material. Thanks for any help,

Anonymous

Found the answer. The wax will not interfer with soldering.

Anonymous

its been 2 months since i started playing the guitar [self taught] n ive composed a lot of songs by combining various chords together, but i don’t seem to get diversity in my songs…i think i require more knowledge of chord combinations…help needed!

Anonymous

Just get a chord reference book or download one and spend some time every day learing new ones and differnt voicings, thats an easy way to start and after playing adound like that for a while you will naturally figure out how chords are formed and to come up with alternate voicings on your own. Good luck and have fun. : its been 2 months since i started playing the guitar [self taught] n ive composed a lot of songs by combining various chords together, but i don’t seem to get diversity in my songs…i think i require more knowledge of chord combinations…help needed!

Anonymous

Get a music degree, that is what i did.

Anonymous

Hi. I currently own an electric guitar that has 2 single coil and a humbucker. My amp has a overdrive effect. Do you think that it is worth to buy the MT-2 pedal effect or switch to dual humbucker guitar? I would like to have Metallica sound. Please advise. Thanks

Anonymous

no don’t get the metal zone they suck. my friend has one and after playing it for about half an hour the novelty wore off and i realised that they were a waste off money. if you want the metallica sound buy the same gear they have

Anonymous

marshall jcm 800 lead series 2204.  any good ?

This popular thread has been given its own page : marshall jcm 800 lead series 2204. any good ?

Anonymous

THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS

Anonymous

: THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS THIS SITE SUCKS

Anonymous

can anyone give me any advice on buying a decent half stack for under 800.00 ive looked at the carvin sx series and the randall rh100 and cab and many others. i jus want a good amp for my money if anyone could tell me from experience of owning a good amp or just can give some advice thanks

Anonymous

: can anyone give me any advice on buying a decent half stack for under 800.00 : ive looked at the carvin sx series and the randall rh100 and cab and many others. i jus want a good amp for my money if anyone could tell me from experience of owning a good amp or just can give some advice : thanks

Anonymous

: : can anyone give me any advice on buying a decent half stack for under 800.00 : : ive looked at the carvin sx series and the randall rh100 and cab and many others. i jus want a good amp for my money if anyone could tell me from experience of owning a good amp or just can give some advice : : thanks i got a carvin half stack with tube head and built in equalizer, i wanted a G 4 it but if you can get me 8 thats cool. it is in perfect cond. and sounds mean awesome bottom end (bass) so its beafy esspecially if you tune down. any ?

Anonymous

I like the Carvins!

Anonymous

can anyone give me any advice on buying a decent half stack for under 800.00 ive looked at the carvin sx series and the randall rh100 and cab and many others. i jus want a good amp for my money if anyone could tell me from experience of owning a good amp or just can give some advice thanks

Anonymous

Silverado is a southern maryland based originals rock/country/southern rock band located in white plains,md. we are currently auditioning for a male or female rythem guitarist w/ three part harmony vocals full of dedication to upcoming cd project and future show dates.**Drug Free Zone** Contact Silverado at: [email protected] To send your demo contact: [email protected] ps- we are mature adults, this is not a fly by night teen dream operation.serious inquieries only.

Anonymous

Radio in my amp

This popular thread has been given its own page : Radio in my amp

Anonymous

montaya guitars acou.

This popular thread has been given its own page : montaya guitars acou.

Anonymous

Hi everybody, nice site; didn’t have a chance to surf it yet but this topic sort of caught my eye. Some "heavy" names have been mentioned and ALL very worthy of such a title; however, one name seems to be absent from those that I’ve seen so far. Mike Bloomfield, who was the "first" guitar hero and preceeded many "old timer" names by as much as 4 years with outstanding guitar work that caught the eyes of "all" those other names mentioned. Just some food for thought. However, if I was to choose "MY" favorite I would pick Jeff Beck; for his sheer brillance, speed, and knowledge of the instrument/effects I believe he is unsurpassed in his field.

Anonymous

Hmm.It’s hard to say who’s THE BEST.There were so many bad mofos,that makes it hard to narrow it down to ONE person.It’s like asking,which is more dangerous,the grizzly bear or polar bear? They’re BOTH very dangerous.

Anonymous

Adding 3rd strap button to RIC bass--help!

This popular thread has been given its own page : Adding 3rd strap button to RIC bass–help!

Anonymous

I’m on the verge of doing something increadibly stupid or the best thing I’ve ever done. What to do if I can get a Peavey Bandit 112 (second edition) new for 390 euro; 100 watts, 2 channels, solid state or a Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 401 for £150; 40 watts, 3 channels, valve state…..the only problem is that I live in Belgium and I would have to make arrangements to ship the Marshall from England while I’m at the beach 1200km away from home. Whereas I could deal with the Peavey later on without any worries. Complicated, innit?

Anonymous

If I were you I would do anything I could to get my hands on that Marshall. I own a Marshall Valvestate 2000 Avt 100 and another guy in my band owns a peavey 112. Whilst the peavey does a good job, the Marshall kicks it’s arse tone wise and he wishes he owned one. If the 40watts is a concern, don’t worry you can always mic it.

Anonymous

: If I were you I would do anything I could to get my hands on that Marshall. I own a Marshall Valvestate 2000 Avt 100 and another guy in my band owns a peavey 112. Whilst the peavey does a good job, the Marshall kicks it’s arse tone wise and he wishes he owned one. If the 40watts is a concern, don’t worry you can always mic it. Well, it seems that only a marshall sounds like a marshall, but as a amp tech, I can tell you from too much experience that all of the marshall amps, except perhaps the plexi, are made like crap, bad designs, bad components, and difficult to work on. Good thing they come with a five year warranty, they need ’em, but I wont do any more marshall (korg) warranties, the company is always trying to screw the techs. Nope, those repairs will cost!

Anonymous

I have to agree,as an amp tech Marshall valvestates have become my bread and butter.The only amps I’ve seen break down more are Crate amps.Love to see the crappy workmanship they are building into these amps lately.All the overseas labor really helps people like me.I won’t work on any new Fender crap anymore.I still use Peavey because it’s still built tough,unlike the trucks using the same slogan.I would never consider doing marshall for a warranty center.How fast things change,bottom line….forget all the new bells and whistles…go for what you know(and rarely is it built in korea or mexico)

Anonymous

Does anyone out there have access to a copy of Guitar World Acoustic issue #48 (Allman Brothers on cover)? I am willing to pay money–I desperately want this!! Thanks.

Anonymous

about to instrumental guitar rock music. Please visit: http://mp3.com/Giovanni_Capitani Thanks

Anonymous

Hi I am compleatly new to playong the Guitar. I have a Pretty nice Alversz acoustis Electric cut away, and i am taking my first lesson today Aug 8th,2002. If any one can help me out by pointing me to a realy top notch home lesson CD-Rom Or Vhs hopefully that offers advanced lessions for you can buy as you improve i would br greatfull. Thanks,Paul

Anonymous

does anyone know of any sites where you can upload your bands recordings (free if possible), or share your music with others (ie. for comments or advice). any advice or help much appreciated

Anonymous

good question, i’m trying to do the same thing, its pretty fucking ridiculous how hard it is to get someone to listen to the tunes. keep up the good fight

Anonymous

My GP-16 processor suddenly lost a lot of volume. The effects work fine but the output is realy soft. I have checked all the obvious stuff. Would anyone know what the problem might be.

Anonymous

I got a sweet total Gibson guitar package, go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=898393015 to check it out.

Anonymous

SIR, I AM INTERESTED IN LEARNING TO PLAY THE GUITAR. I AM A BEGINNER. DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A TEACHER WHO CAN HELP ME. I AM WILLING TO PAY. PLEASE LET M HERE FROM YOU SOON.

Anonymous

I WILL TEACH YOU FOR A FEE, AND AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO CALL ME SIR… SERIOUSLY JUST GO TO ANY MUSIC STORE, THE YELLOW PAGES, OR ASK PLAYERS AT CLUBS WHOS GIVING LESSONS. : SIR, I AM INTERESTED IN LEARNING TO PLAY THE GUITAR. I AM A BEGINNER. DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A TEACHER WHO CAN HELP ME. I AM WILLING TO PAY. PLEASE LET M HERE FROM YOU SOON.

Anonymous

I have seen this request several times, and have scowered the net for a long while now. The only place I found that had a link to it was on this site, but that was over a year ago and that site has gone down. If someone could please either email or post where the tab can be found, it would be VERY VERY much appreciated. Thanks in advance, Paradox

Anonymous

SRV IS THE BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME HE PLAY LITTLE WING BETTER THA JIMMY AND CLAPTON SAID HE IS THE BEST.

Anonymous

Jimi layed down the ground work for these guys.That’s why his sound was so COPIED!!

Anonymous

Epiphone Serials....

This popular thread has been given its own page : Epiphone Serials….

Anonymous

Avril you is magic,fantastic,………..Bye bye Angel!!!!!Complicated is fantastic!!!Kiss kiss

Anonymous

AVRIL U ARE GREAT I WISH I COULD MEET U WELL I BETTER LET U GO BEY

Anonymous

I agree with Jimi,s nomination and selection as greatest "rock" guitarist ever! but # 2 would have to be Jeff Beck, no contest!!!! then maybe Mr. Page and Mr. Clapton, but thats a toss up for third between them and alot of other rock guitarist. I’ve seen and heard them all!

Anonymous

errrrrrrrrrr dumb asses hes jus a dumb gorilla are u all dumb , fuckin edy van halen is god, he could kill him in a guitar duel with his crazy as tappin and he can play like 80 times faster, and slash is awesome to fuckin november rain bitch and kirk is way better that dirty mex will play faster than anyone alive

Anonymous

i agree with that gentlman bob the builder, that jimmi sucks balls kirk will destroy that bitch and i wont even go there with eddie

Anonymous

:My Votes goes to DUANE ALLMAN. Nobody even close to him.

Anonymous

:My Votes goes to DUANE ALLMAN. Nobody even close to him.

Anonymous

: I agree with Jimi,s nomination and selection as greatest "rock" guitarist ever! but # 2 would have to be Jeff Beck, no contest!!!! then maybe Mr. Page and Mr. Clapton, but thats a toss up for third between them and alot of other rock guitarist. I’ve seen and heard them all!

Anonymous

Look the legacy that Jimi left can not be matched…he was a legend the only people who come even close on the guitar would be Page, Hammett or Van Halen now these guitarist are very good but could they pick up any guitar play little wing upside down and backwards whilst singing to it…the man was a walkin talkin pot smokin GOD!….

Anonymous

Page, Clapton, Hendrix,SRV, all great players in their own right and theit innovations are beyond reproach. But best ROCK guitarist? Let’s be serious. Page may be a good songwriter but as a guitarist, technically he sucks. Clapton and SRV are more BLUES than ROCK. Hendrix, while ahead of his time was surely not a better player than Malmsteen or the late R. Rhoads or EVH. If we are talking about BEST ROCK guitar player ,let’s do just that. OK? OK.

Anonymous

lets get one thing straight if it wasnt for greats like iommi, page, hendrix, gilmore, and the greats from the 30’s 40’s 50’s you would probablly not even know who have of the now greats where because they would have regular jobs flipping burgers at mcdonald. Those guys basicly invented the guitar and made it what it is today. Page technically sucks have you ever listened to any zeppelin albums? obviously not because then u would know how much of a fucking idiot you are.

Anonymous

man it’s been like 30 years… who cares !!! : I agree with Jimi,s nomination and selection as greatest "rock" guitarist ever! but # 2 would have to be Jeff Beck, no contest!!!! then maybe Mr. Page and Mr. Clapton, but thats a toss up for third between them and alot of other rock guitarist. I’ve seen and heard them all!

Anonymous

jimi was far ahead of his time, trying to recreate what he did takes alot of skills.. And by him making music what it is (blending so many styles) i think it pushed rock to a really good direction..Way back then…

Anonymous

I think that Jimi was good ok but he was not the best of all time. I mean come on, yeah he had the biggest impact on rock forever, but that doesn’t make you the greatest. If you listen to EVH or Eric Clapton’s old stuff the guitar is alot better. I don’t mean to be picking on a dead guy but i mean it was on the best, no the biggest impact. Thank You.

Anonymous

Yes! Jimi changed the way guitar is played.Most of what we do(as Rock guitarists)comes from the Hendrix dictionary.Massive overdrives,double bends,feedback,and aggression are some of his gifts to us. Good Luck

Anonymous

Most of the stuff guitarist after Jimi created there own stuff. I mean like look at EVH and Clapton they were not copying Jimi. Even SRV was a better guitarist. Also i think that SRV should have been in the top 10 and not 19. That was crap, and also why is Kurt Cobain 14. That is not true. Angus, SRV,Zakk Wylde are all way 100 times better than Curt Cobain. I think if we had a revote and Titled it best gitarist skill wise we would have a whole different chart.

Anonymous

Hey, My name Elly Aguiar – Guitarrist from Brazil.

Anonymous

Hey, My name Scott, guitarist from USA

Anonymous

http://www.jauko.nl/tot/tab/ All in alphabetical order

Anonymous

HEY i really hope i can get some help here… My boyfriend has a Dean hollywood Z. He took apart the trimalo thingy to clean it and now he is putting it back together but has a problem. He has only put one string back on, but the string vibrates when the first fret is held down. Aparently he has put his action real high but it still does it…. anyone know what to do?

Anonymous

First put all the strings on and then tweak it. : HEY : i really hope i can get some help here… My boyfriend has a Dean hollywood Z. He took apart the trimalo thingy to clean it and now he is putting it back together but has a problem. He has only put one string back on, but the string vibrates when the first fret is held down. Aparently he has put his action real high but it still does it…. anyone know what to do?

Anonymous

I was given a Fender electric guitar Christmas 2 years ago and would like to know if there is any way I can find out about it. I know it is a Mexican Fender Stratocaster, but know little else about it. The seriel no. is MN8150001

Anonymous

For more than four decades, Fender electric guitars and amplifiers have had a tremendous influence on the way the world composes, plays and listens to music. While guitarists in the early part of this century played country, folk or blues on acoustic guitars, in the 1930’s, jazz musicians experimented with amplifying traditional hollow-body guitars so they could play with other instruments at the same sound level. One problem was that the speakers and pickups tended to generate feedback when played at a high level. In the 1940’s, a California inventor named Leo Fender had made some custom guitars and amplifiers in his radio shop. Eventually, Leo would create the world’s very first instrument amplifiers with built-in tone controls. More importantly, though, was Leo’s vision of better guitar. With his knowledge of existing technologies, he knew he could improve on contemporary amplified hollow-body instruments . . . and improve upon them, he did. In 1951, he introduced the Broadcaster, the prototype solid-body guitar that would eventually become the legendary Telecaster®. The Tele®, as it became affectionately known, was the first solid-body electric Spanish-style guitar ever to go into commercial production. Soon to follow the Tele were the revolutionary Precision Bass® guitar in 1951, and the Stratocaster® in 1954. In 1965, because of poor health, Leo Fender sold his company to corporate giant CBS. Over the next two decades, Fender Musical Instruments experienced some tremendous growth. But as time wore on, CBS’s lack of commitment and real understanding of music and musicians was becoming apparent. In 1981, CBS recruited a new management team to "re-invent" Fender. William Schultz was soon named President, and was supported by associates William Mendello and Kurt Hemrich. They had developed a five-year business plan based on the idea of increasing Fender’s presence in the marketplace by dramatically improving quality and making a significant commitment to research and development. This association continued until CBS decided to divest itself from the non-broadcast media business. So, in 1985, a group of employees and investors led by William Schultz purchased the company from CBS. This sale put Fender in the hands of a small group of musically dedicated people who have committed their lives to creating the world’s best guitars and amplifiers. The team had to start from scratch – there were no buildings or machines included in the deal. They owned only the name, the patents, and the parts that were left over in stock. Supported by a core group of loyal employees, dealers and suppliers – some of whom had been with the company since Leo Fender began making guitars and amplifiers – Bill Schultz and his colleagues set out to re-build an American icon. Initially, Fender imported their guitars from offshore manufacturers who had proven their ability to produce affordable, viable instruments. But the quest for even more control over quality soon led to the construction of Fender’s flagship domestic factory in Corona, California. Eventually, Fender would build a second modern manufacturing facility in Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico, with the goal of being able to build quality instruments and offer them at more budget-oriented prices. In 1987, Fender acquired Sunn, a storied line of amplifiers whose past endorsees have included The Who, Jimi Hendrix and The Rolling Stones. This jump-started Fender’s re-entry into the amplifier business by making accessible Sunn’s manufacturing facilities in Lake Oswego, Oregon. But this was still an early stage of the "new" Fender, so Schultz put the Sunn line of amps on the shelf until the Fender name had been re-established as the world’s leading amplifier. Fender has always recognized the importance of an open-door policy for the professional musician. When artists first started requesting specific features for their guitars, they were accommodated on an individual basis. These relationships led to the formalizing of Fender’s custom operation in 1987. Today, the world’s greatest guitarists work with the renowned Fender Custom Shop in Corona, California, to create their dream instruments. Recently, Fender has added amplifiers to the list of custom-made instruments that can be produced at the Custom Shop in Corona. In 1991, Fender moved its corporate headquarters from Corona to Scottsdale, Arizona. From here, administration, marketing, advertising, sales and export teams oversee the operations of Fender’s satellite facilities around the world, which now include the locations in the United States (California, Tennessee, New York and Rhode Island), as well as international operations in: Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico; London, England; Dusseldorf, Germany; Suresnes, France; Brussels; Japan; Korea; and China. Also brought to Scottsdale at this time was Fender’s Amplifier and Pro Audio Research & Development. With guitar amplifiers, Fender sets the standard for sound and value. Its R & D staff has pioneered many technological advancements in developing amplifiers that meet the needs of the performing musician. In late 1992, the Amp Custom Shop was opened in Scottsdale, Arizona, to offer custom and limited editions of professional amplifiers for working musicians. Recognizing that country music and acoustic guitars were increasing in popularity, Fender expanded upon its acoustic guitar line. In addition to working with respected manufacturers in Japan, Korea and China to produce quality acoustic guitars, the company has become the exclusive North American distributor of the prestigious Manuel Rodriguez line of nylon-stringed guitars, which have been hand-crafted in Spain by the Rodriguez family since 1905. These additions have put the company in an excellent position for growth within the acoustic guitar market. Founded in a loft in New York City in 1952, Guild Guitar Company continues to be known for its quality instruments and exceptional value. Faced with internal financial troubles in the early 1990’s, Guild management had decided to sell the company. Fender acquired Guild in 1995, signaling a return to ownership by a group of people dedicated to producing the finest value in American-made acoustic and electric guitars. Today, Guilds are still being produced at its historic, 60,000 square-foot facility in Westerly, Rhode Island. 1998 would prove to be a banner year for Fender and its subsidiaries. With Fender amplifiers once again enjoying a very strong presence in the market place, it was now time to dust off the Sunn line of amps. R&D had spent the previous three years studying the original Sunn products and developing prototype models that faithfully replicated the trademark Sunn sound. The timing was right, and Fender introduced the new Sunn line of amplifiers to an immediate industry acclaim. And for Guild, 1998 brought the expansion of its Custom Shop in Nashville, Tennessee. First opened in 1996, the new Guild Custom Shop boasts an 8,000 square-foot , climate controlled facility near downtown Nashville that allows a great deal of extra space for production and storage of raw materials. Guild had also introduced DeArmond guitars in 1998. Fender had purchased the DeArmond brand of musical instrument pickups in 1997, and then combined the company with Guild to produce an alternative line of high quality, affordable guitars and basses that are modeled after Guild designs. The guitars themselves are built and assembled in Korea before being sent back to Corona, where they are fitted with American-made DeArmond pickups. Following their successful test runs in European and Asian markets, DeArmond guitars were introduced to American and Canadian consumers and received instant acclaim as an exceptional value. But the biggest event for Fender in 1998 was the opening of its new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Corona. The 177,000 square-foot facility was built on a nineteen acre site, with over half of that space set aside for future growth, and is the culmination of a vision that at times seemed almost impossible. The entire line of American-made Fender guitars are built at the Corona factory, which is capable of making over 350 guitars each day. In addition, the Corona facility utilizes the innovative UVOXÔ system, which combines ultraviolet light, a special scrubber process, and a carbon bed absorption system to help ensure that the air emitted from the factory is 95% clean. The new factory is not only a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, but a tribute to how a group of dedicated individuals, when they set their minds to it, can create the "impossible". The Fender Custom Shop also shares space at the new facility. Over fifty artisans now work at the Custom Shop, offering the world’s finest custom made instruments to professional musicians, as well as a complete line of hand-crafted replications of classic Fender models. And to complete the Corona operation, the amplifier Custom Shop was brought back from Scottsdale and folded into the guitar Custom Shop. Simultaneously, a new 70,000 square-foot addition was completed at the Ensenada facility. The extra space was added to bring amplifier production, aside from those produced at the Custom Shop, into one main facility. During the past decade, Fender has grown dramatically in sales and stature. The company manufactures and distributes virtually everything that a guitarist needs to perform, from the guitar, strings and accessories, to the pro audio products including amplifiers and mixing boards. Today, under Schultz’s direction, Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of electric guitars and amplifiers. Fender became the world leader by defining the sounds we hear, meeting the needs of musicians, creating quality products and backing them up with service and stability. As Fender Musical Instruments Corporation forges through the 1990’s and into the 21st century, its management team will maintain Fender’s number-one status through a winning combination of business acumen and a love of music.

Anonymous

: I was given a Fender electric guitar Christmas 2 years ago and would like to know if there is any way I can find out about it. I know it is a Mexican Fender Stratocaster, but know little else about it. The seriel no. is MN8150001

Anonymous

your gay

Anonymous

: I was given a Fender electric guitar Christmas 2 years ago and would like to know if there is any way I can find out about it. I know it is a Mexican Fender Stratocaster, but know little else about it. The seriel no. is MN8150001

Anonymous

: : I was given a Fender electric steel guitar my dad has had since the 50s. The serial number is 3337. I would like to know something about its age and its approxmant value.

Anonymous

please could you send me some history on the fender guitar please as its for a college assignment

Anonymous

: I was given a Fender electric guitar Christmas 2 years ago and would like to know if there is any way I can find out about it. I know it is a Mexican Fender Stratocaster, but know little else about it. The seriel no. is MN8150001 http://www.music123.com/?affil=chrisb Guitars and gear check fenderforum.com

Anonymous

I know it is a Mexican Fender Stratocaster, but know little else about it. The seriel no. is MN8150001 Hi, M is the prefex for Mexican N8 means it was produced in 1998.

Anonymous

UM..this site is way too slow….

Anonymous

Guild F20(C1955)/ Gibson Deluxe Jubilee (1970)

This popular thread has been given its own page : Guild F20(C1955)/ Gibson Deluxe Jubilee (1970)

Anonymous

i want to order some stuff off musicyo.com. i live in the uk, and it would be no problem getting it delivered (just a little expensive). i wanted to know whether anyone has any experience of ordering via this website (particularly bad experiences, as they gladly advertise positive feedback on the site!). alternatively, if you can only say good things about them, then please go ahead…thanks a lot!

Anonymous

I think they have a European warehouse somewhere as well, so shipping wouldn’t be as bad as if came from the US. But I’m not sure about. Better contact them and ask about that.

Anonymous

I bought from them about a year ago and didn’t have any problems. i think they’re owned by gibson. : i want to order some stuff off musicyo.com. i live in the uk, and it would be no problem getting it delivered (just a little expensive). i wanted to know whether anyone has any experience of ordering via this website (particularly bad experiences, as they gladly advertise positive feedback on the site!). alternatively, if you can only say good things about them, then please go ahead…thanks a lot!

Anonymous

Hey there ! I am hoping to find a guitar I sold years ago: J.J. French’s mid-80’s custom built white Guild Aviator with EMG’s, a Floyd Rose Trem and a gold metal pickguard. I sold it to Daddy’s junky Music in RI and would like to find it again. Please e-mail with info if you have it. Thanks Ken

Anonymous

: Hey there ! : I am hoping to find a guitar I sold years ago: : J.J. French’s mid-80’s custom built white Guild Aviator with EMG’s, a Floyd Rose Trem and a gold metal pickguard. I sold it to Daddy’s junky Music in RI and would like to find it again. Please e-mail with info if you have it. : Thanks : Ken Hey Ken, I haven’t seen your guitar, however I have a guild aviator. Would you like to buy it? Tom

Anonymous

Tom I’ve been looking for an Aviator. Do you have any pics? How much are you asking? Thanks, Gary : : Hey there ! : : I am hoping to find a guitar I sold years ago: : : J.J. French’s mid-80’s custom built white Guild Aviator with EMG’s, a Floyd Rose Trem and a gold metal pickguard. I sold it to Daddy’s junky Music in RI and would like to find it again. Please e-mail with info if you have it. : : Thanks : : Ken : Hey Ken, : I haven’t seen your guitar, however I have a guild aviator. Would you like to buy it? : Tom

Anonymous

band-in-a-box users? go to this site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/biabfsg

Anonymous

Actually, I just found out what it is. I use emagic…and own a recording studio….i was wondering if u like this program…and does it help u w/ your compositions? m

Anonymous

It’s a great program and i’ve loved it ever since it came out on atari. great way to get ideas for songs. : Actually, I just found out what it is. I use emagic…and own a recording studio….i was wondering if u like this program…and does it help u w/ your compositions? : m

Anonymous

What is a band in a box. I have a few of these things…like a boss jam station..but it sunks. m

Anonymous

Does anyone know exactly what the 3 push/pull knobs on a Westone Spectrum do when they’re pulled out? (technically speaking) Thanks, Chris

Anonymous

: Does anyone know exactly what the 3 push/pull knobs on a Westone Spectrum do when they’re pulled out? (technically speaking) : Thanks, : Chris They are coil taps. They take the Humbucker pick up and turn half of it off for a brighter strat type tone. Depending on which model you have, there is a push/pull pot for each Humbucker. Mine was the Spectrum LX which was a H/S/H set up. I had 3 knobs. 2 were Volume with the push pull and the other was tone. This feature made the Spectrum a very versitile guitar with all the crunch of a Les Paul and the Twang of a Strat

Anonymous

It is my understanding, as limited as it may be, that this activates (turns on) the associated pickup. Three knobs, three pickups, you got the idea. I am debating on whether to buy a new guitar or try to fix mine up. : Does anyone know exactly what the 3 push/pull knobs on a Westone Spectrum do when they’re pulled out? (technically speaking) : Thanks, : Chris

Anonymous

i thought that they were some kind of passive active circuitry – I only have two knobs on my ST, one of which does,’t pull. When I put out the knob i get a much brighter tone with all the middle/low end frequencies dropped out – great for crunching distortion, but then I haven’t played it for over 2 years!! Shite.

Anonymous

Sing it with me…. Bob the knob is a prick do dah do dah He can suck on my big dick oh do dah day He can suck all night He can suck all day He can finish with a lick Oh do dah day

Anonymous

hey im a left handed guitar player lookin to trade some of my guitars ,hard to find any lefty players

Anonymous

hey im a left handed guitar player lookin to trade some of my guitars ,hard to find any lefty players

Anonymous

Anonymous

I’ve got 2 high-end Takamines, a 6 and a 12. Both have a brash sound between 3000 and 7000 khz. On my 6 string I can pull it out by 12 db and it’s great. I can’t on my 12. What’s a good, small processor that will make both these guitars sound great through a PA? Boss, Yamaha?? Who’s got some experience here?

Anonymous

Marshall AVT settings

This popular thread has been given its own page : Marshall AVT settings

Anonymous

I have a number of pedals that I would like to use in my setup, now my quetion is: whats the best way to set them up; the pedals are: -BOSS Power Supply & Master Switch (PSM-5) -BOSS Flanger (BF-2) -BOSS Equalizer (GE-7) -BOSS Compression Sustainer (CS-3) -BOSS Turbo Distortion (DS-2) -Big Muff (the russian) -George Dennis Wah-Wah -Dan-O-Matic Tuner plus extra question: would a Korg AX100G fit into this setup (cos I want to use it for Delay) If it helps: I play a Laney GC-80A Amp thanx in advance!

Anonymous

there could be any more popup ads on this site ?? one on every click is crazy, no wonder there is nothing here… too tedious to read or respond to anything. well don’t bother responding, I just stopped by and found it too annoying and won’t be back for more ads.

Anonymous

Hi, I need your help. On Saturday I have to play on a wedding and I dont know which songs to play. Any suggestions?? I was thinking about Perfidia or When you say nothing at all. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR Opinnion

Anonymous

Is this a good guitar: Gibson Les Paul Junior Double Cutaway Light The seller claims it is a 2000 modell. Color=black. But I cant find any information on it… can someone help me? What does Double Cutaway mean?

Anonymous

: Is this a good guitar: : Yamaha acoustic F310 : What does Double Cutaway mean?

Anonymous

Help, how do i re-string a washburn guitar? it’s really weird and hard to do, how SHOULD it be done?

Anonymous

I just brought a F340S Dreadnaught Takamine Ser: 76110571. Can anyone provide me info on the possible year of make. Also any info on this whole Martin copyright lawsuit.

Anonymous

: I just brought a F340S Dreadnaught Takamine Ser: 76110571. Can anyone provide me info on the possible year of make. Also any info on this whole Martin copyright lawsuit. Dude, send an email to Takamine themselves, they have all that stuff on record.

Anonymous

iam looking for a elvis epiphone signature guitar.can somebodyhelp me find one?i have been searching on the internet alot

Anonymous

: iam looking for a elvis epiphone signature guitar.can somebodyhelp me find one?i have been searching on the internet alot I HAVE ONE

Anonymous

: : iam looking for a elvis epiphone signature guitar.can somebodyhelp me find one?i have been searching on the internet alot : I HAVE ONE I am looking for the same guitar if anyone has one please email as i would like to buy it i live in the UK

Anonymous

: : : iam looking for a elvis epiphone signature guitar.can somebodyhelp me find one?i have been searching on the internet alot : : I HAVE ONE : I am looking for the same guitar if anyone has one please email as i would like to buy it : i live in the UK Hi, not sure if you are still looking for an Elvis epiphone guitar, I have one, in black ,with electric pick up. Mail me your address and I can send you a picture. Thanks, Chris V

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been lost]

Anonymous

i just got my Boss OD3 today, it’s very very good and not expensive overdrive is cranking a tube amp very loud until it distorts, the pedal imitates that i put my Marshall on Crunch and add the OD pedal, sounds as good as can be

Anonymous

If you want a more technical description of overdrive, it’s actually a kind of an accident that it ends up sounding like cranked tubes, as an overdrive stomp box has quite a bit different circuitry than a vacuum tube amplifier. Usually, if you do to a transistor preamplifier what is done to vacuum power tubes (saturation of a push-pull output amp) you end up with more of a metal type sound because of the harmonics added into the signal from the input clipping the output in a sense. Anyway, most basic stomp box overdrives use an op-amp with two diodes in the feedback set to a minimum gain that can be adjusted upward to increase clipping. Basically what happens is that the output guitar signal reaches amplitudes that turn the diodes on in either polarity, creating a short circuit to the inverting input of the op amp which creates basically a voltage follower, reducing the gain on the peak of the signal to unity gain or less, depending on the resistance to ground. either way, this clips the signal at its peaks, which in effect is much like a vaccuum tube saturation distortion sound. Good overdrives, such as the tubescreamer, use active filtering techniques in order to enhance clipping at certain frequencies. I’m a fan of the Vox V810 and the tubescreamer, relatively simple, yet ingenious designs. Boss is over-processed. They take the rawness out of it and process out some of the more noisey, yet interesting harmonics. However, I do like the low-end kick added back into a Boss signal.

Anonymous

The Boss MT2 Metal Zone is, in mt opinion, the best sounding and most versatile pedal made. About $90 in the US

Anonymous

Addendum: If you like sounding like Whitesnake. : The Boss MT2 Metal Zone is, in mt opinion, the best sounding and most versatile pedal made. About $90 in the US

Anonymous

Kay Guitar Date Code

This popular thread has been given its own page : Kay Guitar Date Code

Anonymous

i have a question: can the sound of an ultrasonic humbucker be compared to the sound of seymour duncans? and if you replace a single coil pickup of a strat with an ultrasonic humbucker, do you have to wire it differently then the old one was connected? and what’s a fair price for buying them? is about $20 good? i’m thinking about buying them so i’d be glad about an answer! bye, simon

Anonymous

i have a question: can the sound of an ultrasonic humbucker be compared to the sound of seymour duncans? and if you replace a single coil pickup of a strat with an ultrasonic humbucker, do you have to wire it differently then the old one was connected? and what’s a fair price for buying them? is about $20 good? i’m thinking about buying them so i’d be glad about an answer! bye, simon

Anonymous

Hi there all, my guitar has a cheaper "under licence" copy of a Floyd Rose trem on it (I don’t have much money to spend on guitars). It’s the first time I’ve had a Floyd style bridge, so when I restrung it I took all the strings off not knowing you’re not supposed to do this. Now the springs seem like they’re too loose, because the guitar strings pull the bridge right up as far as it will go and I cannot tune the guitar properly. Is there a way to fix it, and if not, is there an acceptable way I can just "block" the stupid trem to make it a fixed bridge? Cheers, Oli

Anonymous

There are screws to adjust the spring tension, and I always take off all the strings when I put new ones on, it easier to clean with them off. Look online there are alot of good guides to setting one up and how to block it. They are frustrating to set up at first but once you get the hang of it it’s really pretty easy, so just hang in there, and if you have a friend (or bring it to a shop) set it up for you just make sure you are there to watch, thats the best way to learn. : Hi there all, my guitar has a cheaper "under licence" copy of a Floyd Rose trem on it (I don’t have much money to spend on guitars). It’s the first time I’ve had a Floyd style bridge, so when I restrung it I took all the strings off not knowing you’re not supposed to do this. Now the springs seem like they’re too loose, because the guitar strings pull the bridge right up as far as it will go and I cannot tune the guitar properly. Is there a way to fix it, and if not, is there an acceptable way I can just "block" the stupid trem to make it a fixed bridge? : Cheers, : Oli

Anonymous

THe best answer to your question is at http://www.jacksonguitars.com Tehy recomend the use of a 9 volt battery under the bridge while the strings are off. Then put all strings on (stretching them properly), and adjust spring tension and tuning untill it floats where you want it to while still in tune. The simply put in the tremlo arm, push down the trem and remove the battery. Their explanation is really pretty good you should check it out.

Anonymous

I had a custom Classic Player Fender Stratocaster stolen. Aqua marine blue w/maple fingerboard, abalone inlays and pickguard. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Unfortunately it happens alot, where was it stolen from and the s/n ??? that info would help so if someone from the area comes across one. All you can really do is report it, and defintely check/notify local pawnshops (youll probally have to waste your time visiting them though cuz most don’t care as it will be money in their pocket). The newer ones have an antitheft device in em. : I had a custom Classic Player Fender Stratocaster stolen. Aqua marine blue w/maple fingerboard, abalone inlays and pickguard. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Anonymous

i need help in finding partitures of the movies composer John Williams, or the italian composer Nino Rota Thanks allot

Anonymous

My old Ampeg B-2 has finally died, and I’m tired of sinking money into it. I have been looking at a Hartke 3500: 350 watts, eight or ten band eq; dual tube/solid state pre-amps; built in compression. Sounds nice and fat and wwarm, once you tune it up. Does anyone have any experience with the unit? Is it reliable? I’m just a semi-pro club player, small scale rock-n-roll, and and acoustic jug band. The $400-$450 price ranges is very appealing. Thanks for your help!!! Johnny bass

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been lost]

Anonymous

well dick if it wasant for bass players you wouldent have guitar solos cause bass is the back bone of any song

Anonymous

If someone could send me the guitar chords for "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones it would be greatly appreciated 🙂 Thanks!!

Anonymous

: If someone could send me the guitar chords for "You Better Move On " by The Rolling Stones it would be greatly appreciated 🙂 Thanks!!

Anonymous

: If someone could send me the guitar chords for "Wild Thing" by The Rolling Stones it would be greatly appreciated 🙂 Thanks!!

Anonymous

I have an Ibanez Saber model 540ltd purchased in 1990 mfg in north hollywood. I am trying to find out how much it is worth. It is in excellent condition.

Anonymous

It is not fair to call I banez crap while fenders still exist. They are the Cream-de-la-Crap. Ibanez is just more interested in making money than a good product.

Anonymous

It is worthless. Ibanez originally invented the sabre as a new style of baseball bat, but it never sold, so they put strings on it and tried to sell it to nerds like you (who can’t tell the difference). It is crap, you are crap, and they are all crap. crap crap crap crap crapppp!!!!!!. Love Bob

Anonymous

Dearest Bob, Your response belongs in the gutter, not in a guitar forum.

Anonymous

Sorry that you guys feel that way!!I play Ibanez, and i love it..It is really a matter of opinion!!As for you selling your guitar: Is there no local guitar instrument shop where you live?You can ask them!!??:) I’ve never heard of the model..

Anonymous

Ibanez are crap, get anything you can for it from another sucker and then stay away from them along with fenders and Marshall’s and you’ll do just fine. : It is worthless. Ibanez originally invented the sabre as a new style of baseball bat, but it never sold, so they put strings on it and tried to sell it to nerds like you (who can’t tell the difference). It is crap, you are crap, and they are all crap. crap crap crap crap crapppp!!!!!!. Love Bob

Anonymous

Very interesting comments. I don’t own any Ibanez or fenders and am not really for or against either. But reading your comments I’m just interested in what you would recommend getting. I hope your not one of those Les Paul freaks that won’t play anything else because you think they are the only real guitars on earth. If so you’ve got another thing coming. I had to convert one of those freaks a number of years ago. He had a few Les Pauls while I knew him. Some were nice but others were total crap, to use a nicer word than I’m thinking of. I sold him a real guitar and he finally realized the truth. Les Pauls aren’t everything and to me they’re not really anything worth paying that kind of money for.

Anonymous

I only play hammer slammer timmy customs, they have lots of frets and pickups and strings and feedback and lots of clean channels and microfarads and pots like a mofo. I agree with you that les pauls are crap too, just a little higher on the crap scale than a fender, and I would never own a guitar calleD LES, they are for indigo girlies!!! but a 355 isn’t total crap cuz I have one and it comes with 2 soap dishes which are handy when on the road and i get sticky fingers and need to wash up, same with a telecaster, all of them are crap except mine, mine is the only one fender ever got right, it has a twang bridge maple neck and alt country tuning pickup with a 3 position bipolar on/off switch with 500 megabitch tone and volume throttles. : Very interesting comments. I don’t own any Ibanez or fenders and am not really for or against either. But reading your comments I’m just interested in what you would recommend getting. I hope your not one of those Les Paul freaks that won’t play anything else because you think they are the only real guitars on earth. If so you’ve got another thing coming. I had to convert one of those freaks a number of years ago. He had a few Les Pauls while I knew him. Some were nice but others were total crap, to use a nicer word than I’m thinking of. I sold him a real guitar and he finally realized the truth. Les Pauls aren’t everything and to me they’re not really anything worth paying that kind of money for.

Anonymous

Where can I get a guitar with 500 megabitch tone and volume throttles? : I only play hammer slammer timmy customs, they have lots of frets and pickups and strings and feedback and lots of clean channels and microfarads and pots like a mofo. I agree with you that les pauls are crap too, just a little higher on the crap scale than a fender, and I would never own a guitar calleD LES, they are for indigo girlies!!! but a 355 isn’t total crap cuz I have one and it comes with 2 soap dishes which are handy when on the road and i get sticky fingers and need to wash up, same with a telecaster, all of them are crap except mine, mine is the only one fender ever got right, it has a twang bridge maple neck and alt country tuning pickup with a 3 position bipolar on/off switch with 500 megabitch tone and volume throttles. : : Very interesting comments. I don’t own any Ibanez or fenders and am not really for or against either. But reading your comments I’m just interested in what you would recommend getting. I hope your not one of those Les Paul freaks that won’t play anything else because you think they are the only real guitars on earth. If so you’ve got another thing coming. I had to convert one of those freaks a number of years ago. He had a few Les Pauls while I knew him. Some were nice but others were total crap, to use a nicer word than I’m thinking of. I sold him a real guitar and he finally realized the truth. Les Pauls aren’t everything and to me they’re not really anything worth paying that kind of money for.

Anonymous

well i just want to be a good player that is all.

Anonymous

i need to find a cheap mesa boogie triple rect half stack.

Anonymous

Hi there! I bought a gibson’s acustic guitar about 10 years ago, and i wandered what is it’s value now model: EQ-1 serial: Y302478 thanks ana

Anonymous

: Hi there! : I bought a gibson’s acustic guitar about 10 years ago, and i wandered what is it’s value now : model: EQ-1 : serial: Y302478 : thanks ana

Anonymous

: Hi there! anybody knows where can I find this lovely guitar, it’s a J180 but in red and equipped with transducer. Thanks

Anonymous

Linn Guitars, Anybody heard of them (custom maker)

This popular thread has been given its own page : Linn Guitars, Anybody heard of them (custom maker)

Anonymous

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF THE WEB SITE WHERE YOU CAN CHECK ON THE AGE OF A GUILD GUITAR BY GIVING THE SERIAL NUMBER??? i HAD IT LONG AGO AND CANNOT LOCATE SAME… tHX IN ADVANCE

Anonymous

: DOES ANYONE KNOW OF THE WEB SITE WHERE YOU CAN CHECK ON THE AGE OF A GUILD GUITAR BY GIVING THE SERIAL NUMBER??? i HAD IT LONG AGO AND CANNOT LOCATE SAME… tHX IN ADVANCE Mitch: That would be http://www.mrgearhead.com/guild/dating.html

Viewing 257 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.