Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - April, 2002

Advertisement

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

LEFT handed guitars

HI, im looking for a left handed esp, for around 700.00 preferably one like kirk hammet plays from metallica, or a studio les paul,if anyone can help me i would appreciate it thanks,
joe

Re:RIGHT handed guitars

: HI, im looking for a left handed esp, for around 700.00 preferably one like kirk hammet plays from metallica, or a studio les paul,if anyone can help me i would appreciate it thanks,
: joe

-tolong ajar saya gitar

Re: LEFT handed guitars

hey music123.com sell kirk Hammets KH202 for $499

nak belajar lead gitar

nak belajar lead gitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : nak belajar lead gitar

Blink 182

Whats the best guitar to buy if i want to get that alternate guitar sound like Blink 182 for example?

Re: Blink 182

There was a disucssion on this in this forum. Just take a look around.

: Whats the best guitar to buy if i want to get that alternate guitar sound like Blink 182 for example?

: Whats the best guitar to buy if i want to get that alternate guitar sound like Blink 182 for example?

:If its the sound your looking for, Tom uses Symore Duncan Invaders, thats what iv got in my guitar and it sounds great.

Fender makes a Tom Delonge signature strat. How much closer can you get than that!

: Whats the best guitar to buy if i want to get that alternate guitar sound like Blink 182? And what kind of drum set should i get to have it sound like blink 182?

Dispatch - "Lightning" Tab

I cant seem to find any tab files for the song Lightning by Dispatch. Does anyone know where i can find a Tab file?? E-mail me or post a followup if you do. Thanks!!

Accompaniment for guitar...

Hi All
I do alot of leading groups with singing at my Church with just myself and guitar. I would love to be able to add some bass, drums and other instruments and have them recorded on CD as a fill in. Is there a way of doing this with some software package?
Thanks,
Joe C.

??? how ???

I wonder, wich is the best way to learn solos ? I haven't played solos for a long time...so the question is: is it better to sit down and try to learn som boring scales or can you just take a tablature and start practising ?

Ovation Elite 1768 Appraisal

Ovation Elite 1768 Appraisal

This popular thread has been given its own page : Ovation Elite 1768 Appraisal

1982 Daion Power Mark xx-B Bass

I own a Daion Power Mark xx bass. I bought it new in 1982.where can i get an accurate appraisal on this thing?Never altered in any way. Still like new.Does anybody know a way to get production nos.I would appreciate any info on Daion basses.

Re: 1982 Daion Power Mark xx-B Bass

I have the same bass with EMG pickups added. I had a specialty Bass guitar store tell me it's worth about $750. I paid about $600 for mine in '81 or '82.

: I own a Daion Power Mark xx bass. I bought it new in 1982.where can i get an accurate appraisal on this thing?Never altered in any way. Still like new.Does anybody know a way to get production nos.I would appreciate any info on Daion basses.

Les Paul RD Custom and Les Paul Studio

I wold like to know a price for these two guitars.
Anyone who would is intrestied in one of these guitars please contact me.

Buy Or Sell LP custom or LP studio

Are you looking to sell them or buy one yourself.I recently just bought a LesPaul Studio for $1350 but thats because it came with more than your average Studio.Its got a AA figured Maple top with a beautiful finish.Its Amber and Gold.Send me an E-mail and I will send you a pic of it.

Replacement Bridge for Fender

I'm hooking up my Fender Standard Strat and customizing it and stuff. I want to find buy a really great bridge for it, but i don't want a locking one. I was thinking about the one in the Eric Clapton Strat, but I don't know where to buy it. Can anyone help me or point in the direction of a really good bridge.

7 way switching

Does anyone know how to get 7 way switching on a fender strat? i have heard theres a way to get one pickuo to bypas the switch and make it on even when the switch says it's off allowing 7 way switching, anyone have an idea how??

Re: 7 way switching

I have often thought of removing the standard strat switch and installing 3 single pole double throw switches in a position that's further out of the way of my right hand. I'm originally an acoustic flailler and it's always in my way. But I digress. I would use the double throw switches so that it would be possible to have any combination of the switches including the neck and bridge pickups or all three at once. With the double throw switches it would be possible to switch the phase of any of the pickups at any time. I've never sat down and drawn up a schematic, but it shouldn't be too tough. You could also add some more pots.

It's pretty simple actually...here's a link to the explanation.
http://www.guitarnuts.com/wiring/allpickups.php
peace,
~barry

Does anyone know how to get 7 way switching on a fender strat? i have heard theres a way to get one pickuo to bypas the switch and make it on even when the switch says it's off allowing 7 way switching, anyone have an idea how??

It's pretty simple actually...here's a link to the explanation.
http://www.guitarnuts.com/wiring/allpickups.php
peace,
~barry

Installing 57 classic humbuckers into a Epi/Gib DOT

Installing 57 classic humbuckers into a Epi/Gib DOT

This popular thread has been given its own page : Installing 57 classic humbuckers into a Epi/Gib DOT

james hetfield sucks

james has a playrecord in hes concerts and hi really isnt good in the guitar

Re: james hetfield sucks

and you can't write properly. get over it.

: james has a playrecord in hes concerts and hi really isnt good in the guitar

: and you can't write properly. get over it.
James dont suck...!!!!!! he rulezz. he;s the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He does rule, he is the best. This guy is just like a really REALLY dumb bag of hair.

Fuck anyone who says Hetfield sucks. He is The GOD of Metal!

can i just say that noone that has sold that many albums and has that many fans can NOT Suck dumbass!

: and you can't write properly. get over it.

: : james has a playrecord in hes concerts and hi really isnt good in the guitar

shut the fuck up you homosexual poplover. if theres anyone thats suscking anything its you sucking a big fucking elephants cock!!

your late for school..........

I'm sure that you can play the guitar ten times better than he can. I mean, if your guitar is half as good as your English you will be hailed as the next Van Halen, but compared to you, he sucks too. Crawl into a hole and die a slow death.

Metallica Rules.

hey !
i guess you don't play guitar for saying that...i do and james stuff is really hard to play so shut the fuck up fucking noobie !!

James Hetfield is a brilliant guitarist. His stuff is bloody hard and he can play it while bloody singing!! so shut up and learn to talk properly!!!

: james has a playrecord in hes concerts and hi really isnt good in the guitar

You're just a noob in guitar ASSHOLE because James is the best and Alex said the truth by sayaing that is hard to play so shut the fuck up you fucking fuck fucker HE is THE great and you can't say anything over that ! No one thing like you ! James kick ass !

Playrecord my ass hes afuckin god you could never in amilion years compare to james on guitar or anything else

Re: james hetfield rocks you crazy )@*#$)@*)(*

what's the matter with you? he sucks compared to what? you? come on! he's great and he makes more money than all of you on this post put together in a year! and he's got great rythm guitar too. jeez, i swear...

James Hetfield is the God

I'm a METALLICA fan and i play their songs, so i know
what james plays is fucking difficult, and just a God can play that kanda shit .
\ so you fuckers just shut the fuck up /

James Hetfield rulls the fucking universe

James is the best rythm guitar player in the fucking
world ////
\m/ FUCK YEAHHHHHHH \m/

Whats wrong with you people. hetfield made metal. any one who says hetfield sucks oviously haven't noticed that metallica have been going for over 20 years so some one must think different.

Dude you are some jackass.James is a f*#@in inspiration.So original and he plays what he wants.

eet your own anus hetfield rules

If James is so bad, than why're they the best metal band in the world?????
he ain't bad at all!!!!
Fuck yeaaah James

learn how to type!!! or proper sentence structure or grammar..

Your a fucking Pussy ass cunt, james rocks

u fucking loser cunt james is the fucking METAL GOD if he sucked why would his gigs get sold out evrywhere he goes? ur just some narrow minded cock sucker who was probably the result of a brother sister marriage who is so retarded that u cant realise true talent when you see it.FUCK YOU CUNT!!!!!

all of you should be ashamed of yourselves you assholes, never diss metallica,or we'll get you, wewill.

Can you play master of puppets? I bet you cant, shut your mouth dipshit

kid rock suck with his bawitada or something like that

if you read this kid rock you sucks men fuck you

best prices

great prices at www.musiccityofva.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.