Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Monthly Discussion Guitar Discussion Forum Archive – May, 2004

Viewing 310 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Boss GT5 vs GT6

This popular thread has been given its own page : Boss GT5 vs GT6

Anonymous

I am having trouble finding a guitar tab for Bad Side of the Moon by April Wine. If anyone knows where it is please tell me.

Anonymous

: I am having trouble finding a guitar tab for Bad Side of the Moon by April Wine. If anyone knows where it is please tell me. I also am looking, please e-mail me if found

Anonymous

: : I am having trouble finding a guitar tab for Bad Side of the Moon by April Wine and the tab i like to rock by april wine. If anyone knows where it is please tell me. : : I also am looking, please e-mail me if found

Anonymous

: : I am having trouble finding a guitar tab for i like to rock by April Wine. If anyone knows where i can find it please help me. : : I also am looking, please e-mail me if found

Anonymous

: : : I am having trouble finding a guitar tab for i like to rock by April Wine. If anyone knows where i can find it please help me. : : : : I also am looking, please e-mail me if found yeah, me too, it does not seem to be anywhere out there, maybe nobody has tabbed it yet!

Anonymous

Yo guys im looking for a decent tuner because im too lazy to fuck around with the alternate tunings all the time. i want something that’ll take like 2 seconds to get a perfect tune. whats the best one to get?

Anonymous

Check out the BOSS TU2 (http://www.samedaymusic.com/product–BOSTU2) Its the best tuners i have come around. Works great, integrates really well with other foot pedals and is really sensitive. works just as well for Acoustic and Electric.

Anonymous

am i great or am i great?

Anonymous

Pass. I’ll give someone else a chance to shine.

Anonymous

any1 know where i could locate some stuff by SAXON? hook me up please and thank you suckers

Anonymous

you mean Saxon aka spinal tap?? wasnt the tap band based on that group? do they still tour? i saw Thunder a few weeks back at a london guitar show, remember them? they were doing an acoustic set, in other words someone forgot to load the amps on the van, they were terrible. Saxon were quite good in their day though.

Anonymous

where can i locate there stuff

Anonymous

Amazon still stock it

Anonymous

thanks u r good 4 sum thing after all

Anonymous

incubus distortion settings

This popular thread has been given its own page : incubus distortion settings

Anonymous

Anyone can tell me the exact model name of these speakers? If someone knows more, it would be cool. Are they discontinued now?

Anonymous

i have a 56 fender stratocaster and i want to know where in mexico it was made. i would also like to know what there are worth but its not for sale

Anonymous

I just bought a Cordova Nylon String Acoustic Guitar Modle 40R. It has a Cedar top and Indian Wood body. It’s a very beautiful and rich sounding guitar. I paid $508 out the door. Was this a fair price???

Anonymous

I’m new to guitars and I just bought an RP100. I have a 12vac 1a power supply but the pedal asks for 9v 1300ma. Will I fry the pedal if I hook this up?

Anonymous

Its possible that youd fry it but ive never tried so i wouldnt know, but if you have another RP or somethin like that you can use it, RP100’s arent really that great though so you can try it, the most thats ever happened to me is it just wont work with that big of a power source, but once you change it back to a 9vac it will work so its up to you, use batteries or take the risk, good luck. Trevor : I’m new to guitars and I just bought an RP100. I have a 12vac 1a power supply but the pedal asks for 9v 1300ma. Will I fry the pedal if I hook this up?

Anonymous

Watch out for the power draw, if your pedal wants 1300ma (1.3amps) and you are only supplying 1amp, you may find that you fry the power supply, also your pedal requires DC voltage, make sure your psu’s output is DC, the 12v 9v variation shouldnt be an issue, and if your unit is drawing 1.3amps then batteries wont last very long, if you do use them get some rechargables. Lee

Anonymous

id go with what he said cause i dont have a clue bout my pedals, just bought em with a supply. : Watch out for the power draw, if your pedal wants 1300ma (1.3amps) and you are only supplying 1amp, you may find that you fry the power supply, also your pedal requires DC voltage, make sure your psu’s output is DC, the 12v 9v variation shouldnt be an issue, and if your unit is drawing 1.3amps then batteries wont last very long, if you do use them get some rechargables. : Lee

Anonymous

i am looking for an ESP or LTD pre lawsuit explorer if anybody has one for sale or knows someone who does no matter the color, just needs to be in good condition and affordable, thanks in return, nate

Anonymous

lest i say it but the only place ive seen em is ebay, but if your lookin for a rare guitar and dont care of condition theres alot of em on ebay lately, otherwise draw one out and send it to ESP through the mail and spend bout 6,500 to 7,000 dollars to get it made Trevor : i am looking for an ESP or LTD pre lawsuit explorer if anybody has one for sale or knows someone who does no matter the color, just needs to be in good condition and affordable, thanks in return, nate

Anonymous

i am building a custom guitar and wanted to know what the best woods would be to use, i am making a neck thru, explorer type (not shape) electric and wanted to know exactly what i need and how to build a neck thru thanks

Anonymous

Some of the best guitars in the world are made of mahogany< both neck and body

Anonymous

ok, what about alder, do you know where i could find some blocks of wood to use, thanks for the reply’s james : Some of the best guitars in the world are made of mahogany< both neck and body

Anonymous

How do you install a whammy bar in a squire strat, tell me every step, because i never got a manual saying how to man.

Anonymous

: How do you install a whammy bar in a squire strat, tell me every step, because i never got a manual saying how to, man.

Anonymous

jus keep twisting until u cant twist anymore then press on it

Anonymous

you installing it on a kit guitar or what? : How do you install a whammy bar in a squire strat, tell me every step, because i never got a manual saying how to man.

Anonymous

going to install a trem on my buddies flying v by washburn and dont really know jackshit bout washburns so if anybody has anything like tracng templates and all id like to know, thanks, trevor

Anonymous

Colin James, National Steel tunings

This popular thread has been given its own page : Colin James, National Steel tunings

Anonymous

Please visit my website. I just finished my latest album. It’s a Texas slide guitar blues album that features: Reese Wynans (SRV), Keith Horne (Frampton), and Chuck Fields (Mark Selby). http://www.kpobluesband.com Thanks, K’Po

Anonymous

<a href=> link</a>

Anonymous

Last saturday I bought a Dynacord MEIIIR Echolette. This is a leslie speakercabinet with a built in amp, mine is built in 1973. Can anyone tell me more about this type?

Anonymous

would like info about echolette LE2 bass speakers

Anonymous

i bought a "heart man" sg guitar in a pawnshop, it sounded great and relly look good. it was made in japan, with serial:0005868 i dont know the history of this guitar or i cant see other like mine on th net. please help me….please! if you want see it… take a peak…. http://www.pbase.com/mysg

Anonymous

read all his replies – he just disses everyone and never helps. Let’s start a rebellion against the ‘holes!

Anonymous

I read his replies and have to agree that the guy/child that wrote them is a total CUNT. No doubting it.

Anonymous

Hey, I help out when it’s a real question but assholes like you want all of us "experts" to do their work for them. They are too lazy to do a search and find out what their guitar is worth… or how to tune a guitar… or find out what year it is… This board is for "real" guitar players with real questions not some lazy ass*ole who won’t spend 20 minutes looking something up so get a life dude…… : read all his replies – he just disses everyone and never helps. Let’s start a rebellion against the ‘holes!

Anonymous

what u got against guitarman?what the hell he ever do 2 u asshole

Anonymous

guess were gonna have to rebel against you asshole

Anonymous

Is there a website that you can peruse the latest retail or market prices for guitars both vintage and new? Like for example, what is the current rrp of a Epiphone Explorer? I went to Allans the other day and they had a $1,000 price tag on it then walked into a nother nearby music store and the same model carried a $699 price tag!!!

Anonymous

I dont believe there is but if you search around on the internet for the cheapest price most places will do a find it for less? well beat it sorta thing and you can print it out and take it in, but thats just what i do, couldnt tell ya. Trevor : Is there a website that you can peruse the latest retail or market prices for guitars both vintage and new? Like for example, what is the current rrp of a Epiphone Explorer? I went to Allans the other day and they had a $1,000 price tag on it then walked into a nother nearby music store and the same model carried a $699 price tag!!!

Anonymous

I dont believe there is but if you search around on the internet for the cheapest price most places will do a find it for less? well beat it sorta thing and you can print it out and take it in, but thats just what i do, couldnt tell ya. Trevor : Is there a website that you can peruse the latest retail or market prices for guitars both vintage and new? Like for example, what is the current rrp of a Epiphone Explorer? I went to Allans the other day and they had a $1,000 price tag on it then walked into a nother nearby music store and the same model carried a $699 price tag!!!

Anonymous

Anybody know what sort of gear Ed Kuepper used with The Saints. All I know is that he used a Gibson SG (not sure of the year) and some weird named amp…Also anybody know the guitar Chris Bailey used in the 80’s when he took up guitar?

Anonymous

who cares they suck

Anonymous

Spread the word about my upcoming GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION PARTY in JULY at DOORS JIM MORRISON’S former residence! Also JIM MORRISON’s personal memorabilia items on EBAY in JUNE! For details, go to: CHERIWOODS.COM and click on the "DOORS" and "NEWS" links.

Anonymous

Spread the word about my upcoming GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION PARTY in JULY at DOORS JIM MORRISON’S former residence! Also JIM MORRISON’s personal memorabilia items on EBAY in JUNE! For details, go to: CHERIWOODS.COM and click on the "DOORS" and "NEWS" links.

Anonymous

I’m trying to find out what my Charvette originaly sold for. Serial #004376 (Japan model). Does anyone know how to go about finding out? help would be appreciated, thanks

Anonymous

Do you know where to get Saddle pieces. PLease Email me.

Anonymous

: I’m trying to find out what my Charvette originaly sold for. Serial #004376 (Japan model). Does anyone know how to go about finding out? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Anonymous

If im thinking the right year and model it sold from anywhere at 300 to 500 american but im guessing if im thinkin right it was the 450 dollar model, not sure but i have a 85 charvel model 4 that ran about 300 dollars and is now worth 100 even though it has no flaws at all Trevor : : I’m trying to find out what my Charvette originaly sold for. Serial #004376 (Japan model). Does anyone know how to go about finding out? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Anonymous

Thanks man, your the first person to give me any information at all on this guitar. It really is a sweet playing guitar, (great action) especially when hooked up to a Crate amp. thanks again.

Anonymous

HALF AN HOUR OF POWER

Anonymous

great stuff guy

Anonymous

Hey…does ayone know the factory spec for a Dan Armstrong guitar and/or bass pickup (I’m talking original 70’s lucite models)? I recently came across one in an old box of wires, pots and stuff and it measures 8.97k ohm. Not sure if it’s a guitar or bass model but I’d like to know if it’s in spec before auctioning it on eBay. Thanks in advance for any info.

Anonymous

: Hey…does ayone know the factory spec for a Dan Armstrong guitar and/or bass pickup (I’m talking original 70’s lucite models)? I recently came across one in an old box of wires, pots and stuff and it measures 8.97k ohm. Not sure if it’s a guitar or bass model but I’d like to know if it’s in spec before auctioning it on eBay. Thanks in advance for any info. I have a 70’s lucite guitar & 5 of the 7 pickups If Guitar it will have a code for rt.,rb,.ct,. cb. ,jt , jb. The guitar pickups, slide in the lucite bass had a metal plate and was screwed in place. hope this helps

Anonymous

i´m looking for the jem777DY (the yellow one) with if anybody has it and wants to sell it to me or maybe a jem555

Anonymous

May 29, 04 For sale: Sam Mossman Guitar "GREAT PLAINS" Serial Number 76-3848. Has Sam Mossman Signature and Signatures of Craftsman posted inside. Execllent Condition. Make offers or enquires to [email protected]. This Instrument is to valuable to be left sitting around and is kept in secure storage. It needs to be played by someone who has full appreciation for a unique and ir-replaciable historic guitar.

Anonymous

Any info on the Kent Americana? I picked this up for around $75.00 and I don’t know anything about it and I can’t find anything about it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. David

Anonymous

hello Hi I have been search some info about the year and the place that my epiphone les paul made Could you give me some info ( I even don’t know what kind of model it is ) the serial number is 099020279 Yours Tony g Israel

Anonymous

: hello : I guess we are all servents to your masterful hindness….. Look it up yourself…. : : I have been search some info about the year and the place that my epiphone les paul made : : Could you give me some info ( I even don’t know what kind of model it is ) : the serial number is 099020279 : : Yours : : Tony g : Israel

Anonymous

JEM series Steve Vai signature model electric guitar with Alder body, DiMarzio Evolution high-output pickups, and the Edge Pro bridge tremolo system Brand new, link for info

Anonymous

I am on the verge of buying a Gisbon Les Paul off of eBay, and as I am inexperienced in the uber-technical world of guitars, I was wondering as to why the Studio Les Pauls all seem to be much less then their other Les Paul brothers. The description says that they are GIBSON, and not Epiphone. Please help me if you can

Anonymous

U SUCK!HAHA

Anonymous

Dont you start Matt.

Anonymous

Lee doesnt suck, at least he knows what hes talkin bout, most people dont know what im talkin about when i say flange or trem. but there are retarded people out there and thats what lees and people like him are for. : Dont you start Matt.

Anonymous

im just here for the retards? maybe, if i see a question on ESP’s or BC rich guitars i dont comment, because i know nothing about them, but i have a few fenders, gibsons, tokais, and rickenbackers and i like to think i know a little about them, i have some training in electronics too, have some nice amps, so if some says, ‘whoa dude, like what are those 4 knobs on my gibson for?’ i like to think i would know the answer, there are only a few on here that bother to give the ‘retards’ answers, and i guess im one.

Anonymous

: im just here for the retards? maybe, if i see a question on ESP’s or BC rich guitars i dont comment, because i know nothing about them, but i have a few fenders, gibsons, tokais, and rickenbackers and i like to think i know a little about them, i have some training in electronics too, have some nice amps, so if some says, ‘whoa dude, like what are those 4 knobs on my gibson for?’ i like to think i would know the answer, there are only a few on here that bother to give the ‘retards’ answers, and i guess im one. Yo lee what kind of rickenbackers do you have? i fukin love me….they’re some serious kick ass guitars.

Anonymous

only have one ricky, thats a 360/v64 6 string, its the reissue harrison but not a 12 like georges and of course in fireglow, the guitars a work of art, not the most versatile of tones, bit of a 3 song guitar, howls like a mother when you crank it up, but it pays the dividends.

Anonymous

Dude it wasnt meant to be offensive, im sorry i shoulda said, guitar incapable hows that? : im just here for the retards? maybe, if i see a question on ESP’s or BC rich guitars i dont comment, because i know nothing about them, but i have a few fenders, gibsons, tokais, and rickenbackers and i like to think i know a little about them, i have some training in electronics too, have some nice amps, so if some says, ‘whoa dude, like what are those 4 knobs on my gibson for?’ i like to think i would know the answer, there are only a few on here that bother to give the ‘retards’ answers, and i guess im one.

Anonymous

no offense taken

Anonymous

Again lee is wrong, studios have two things different because mine has white bindings and i bought it new, first theing being that the body is actually smaller and thinner by a little half an inch, the body is considerably smaller, if you have your strap high up, youll notice that the body isnt eatin your armpit, second thing being it carries smaller humbucklers though you wouldnt notice it, but you cant exchange the humbucklers for stage use, hence the name studio, again lee bites the dust : I am on the verge of buying a Gisbon Les Paul off of eBay, and as I am inexperienced in the uber-technical world of guitars, I was wondering as to why the Studio Les Pauls all seem to be much less then their other Les Paul brothers. The description says that they are GIBSON, and not Epiphone. Please help me if you can

Anonymous

If not, what were all the witch trials about? http://mac-os-x-internet-surfing.webeve.com/kidsserver-pe.html

Anonymous

If not, what were all the witch trials about? http://www.phind.net/ecommerce/wisconsin-web-design.html

Anonymous
          Anonymous

This is a very influential speculative novel of http://findbusiness.freewebpage.org/

Anonymous
          Anonymous

And how about those fairies? http://findbusiness.freewebpage.org/

Anonymous

Bullshit, go away read a bit about what you have, then come back and enlighten us.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

Hehe, ik dacht ook meteen aan dat beetje invloed op http://www.healhome.com/pharmacy/prempro-litigation.html

Anonymous
            Anonymous

freaking BS, I enjoyed the IP http://www.healhome.com/pharmacy/skelaxin.html

Anonymous

freaking BS, I enjoyed the IP http://order-miccelaneous.fateback.com/

Anonymous

Dude your fuckin retarded, i said all that shit, so what no bindings cause i bought it used, big fuckin deal, ur just pissed cause i outsmarted a old fuck like you, get a job : Bullshit, go away read a bit about what you have, then come back and enlighten us.

Anonymous

To quote your first post "Again lee is wrong, studios have two things different because mine has white bindings and i bought it new"….first you said you bought it new…now you’re saying you bought it used. Something tells me you’ve never even owned one. : Dude your fuckin retarded, i said all that shit, so what no bindings cause i bought it used, big fuckin deal, ur just pissed cause i outsmarted a old fuck like you, get a job : : Bullshit, go away read a bit about what you have, then come back and enlighten us.

Anonymous

ok let me explain this, i said bought it new because it was repainted and the guy never screwed with the ceramics or anything, i took it in and had it tuned up and everything, so basically to me its new, i guess i have to be specific, sorry. : To quote your first post "Again lee is wrong, studios have two things different because mine has white bindings and i bought it new"….first you said you bought it new…now you’re saying you bought it used. Something tells me you’ve never even owned one. : : Dude your fuckin retarded, i said all that shit, so what no bindings cause i bought it used, big fuckin deal, ur just pissed cause i outsmarted a old fuck like you, get a job : : : Bullshit, go away read a bit about what you have, then come back and enlighten us.

Anonymous

*cough*bullshit*cough* I dunno what kind of magical Les Paul Studio you have, but they are not made with binding. I’ve worked at a guitar store for years and we’ve always carried the studio, and i have never seen one with binding. and on the gibson website there are none with binding. so unless you got it from the custom shop, you dont have a les paul studio. : Again lee is wrong, studios have two things different because mine has white bindings and i bought it new, first theing being that the body is actually smaller and thinner by a little half an inch, the body is considerably smaller, if you have your strap high up, youll notice that the body isnt eatin your armpit, second thing being it carries smaller humbucklers though you wouldnt notice it, but you cant exchange the humbucklers for stage use, hence the name studio, again lee bites the dust : : I am on the verge of buying a Gisbon Les Paul off of eBay, and as I am inexperienced in the uber-technical world of guitars, I was wondering as to why the Studio Les Pauls all seem to be much less then their other Les Paul brothers. The description says that they are GIBSON, and not Epiphone. Please help me if you can

Anonymous

OK thanks to all of you, even to Lee who apparently doesn’t know anything at all. Would it be safe to buy a Les Paul off of eBay? The other day I picked one up at a guitar shop and started playing it, and it was like… Some amazing feeling that my Strat could never give. But anyways, thanks : *cough*bullshit*cough* I dunno what kind of magical Les Paul Studio you have, but they are not made with binding. I’ve worked at a guitar store for years and we’ve always carried the studio, and i have never seen one with binding. and on the gibson website there are none with binding. so unless you got it from the custom shop, you dont have a les paul studio. : : Again lee is wrong, studios have two things different because mine has white bindings and i bought it new, first theing being that the body is actually smaller and thinner by a little half an inch, the body is considerably smaller, if you have your strap high up, youll notice that the body isnt eatin your armpit, second thing being it carries smaller humbucklers though you wouldnt notice it, but you cant exchange the humbucklers for stage use, hence the name studio, again lee bites the dust : : : I am on the verge of buying a Gisbon Les Paul off of eBay, and as I am inexperienced in the uber-technical world of guitars, I was wondering as to why the Studio Les Pauls all seem to be much less then their other Les Paul brothers. The description says that they are GIBSON, and not Epiphone. Please help me if you can

Anonymous

1) the body is thinner and guess what dickhead? it is, 2)the body and neck has no binding, and guess what dickhead it doesnt, and 3) the knobs are different, studio=speed knobs standard=top hats. i rest my case DICKHEAD

Anonymous

Well aparently the guy i bought it off forgot to mention that the truss rod cover, tuners, and everything else were studipo parts and that he shaved the body like a bastard, but hey i dont care, i sold mine, its safe to buy em off of ebay if you can get somen sort of recording, cause you dont know if people fuck with em or not, especially when they say, bids are as is, no returns, sorry for the little mistake *cough*fuck you*cough* trevor : OK thanks to all of you, even to Lee who apparently doesn’t know anything at all. Would it be safe to buy a Les Paul off of eBay? The other day I picked one up at a guitar shop and started playing it, and it was like… Some amazing feeling that my Strat could never give. But anyways, thanks : *cough*bullshit*cough* I dunno what kind of magical Les Paul Studio you have, but they are not made with binding. I’ve worked at a guitar store for years and we’ve always carried the studio, and i have never seen one with binding. and on the gibson website there are none with binding. so unless you got it from the custom shop, you dont have a les paul studio. : : : Again lee is wrong, studios have two things different because mine has white bindings and i bought it new, first theing being that the body is actually smaller and thinner by a little half an inch, the body is considerably smaller, if you have your strap high up, youll notice that the body isnt eatin your armpit, second thing being it carries smaller humbucklers though you wouldnt notice it, but you cant exchange the humbucklers for stage use, hence the name studio, again lee bites the dust : : : : I am on the verge of buying a Gisbon Les Paul off of eBay, and as I am inexperienced in the uber-technical world of guitars, I was wondering as to why the Studio Les Pauls all seem to be much less then their other Les Paul brothers. The description says that they are GIBSON, and not Epiphone. Please help me if you can

Anonymous

Correction, i called the guy last night and he says that its a studio with bindings he had out on by his friend named mike mefford and says that he did it because he "accidentally" bashed the guitar against his bedpost (how the hell you do that couldnt tell ya) so he had the bindings cover the nick in the edge and had the guitar completely reapinted at gibson custom shop, somethin bout a total of 1,600 dollars worth of a paint job Trevor : Well aparently the guy i bought it off forgot to mention that the truss rod cover, tuners, and everything else were studipo parts and that he shaved the body like a bastard, but hey i dont care, i sold mine, its safe to buy em off of ebay if you can get somen sort of recording, cause you dont know if people fuck with em or not, especially when they say, bids are as is, no returns, sorry for the little mistake *cough*fuck you*cough* : trevor : : OK thanks to all of you, even to Lee who apparently doesn’t know anything at all. Would it be safe to buy a Les Paul off of eBay? The other day I picked one up at a guitar shop and started playing it, and it was like… Some amazing feeling that my Strat could never give. But anyways, thanks : *cough*bullshit*cough* I dunno what kind of magical Les Paul Studio you have, but they are not made with binding. I’ve worked at a guitar store for years and we’ve always carried the studio, and i have never seen one with binding. and on the gibson website there are none with binding. so unless you got it from the custom shop, you dont have a les paul studio. : : : : Again lee is wrong, studios have two things different because mine has white bindings and i bought it new, first theing being that the body is actually smaller and thinner by a little half an inch, the body is considerably smaller, if you have your strap high up, youll notice that the body isnt eatin your armpit, second thing being it carries smaller humbucklers though you wouldnt notice it, but you cant exchange the humbucklers for stage use, hence the name studio, again lee bites the dust : : : : : I am on the verge of buying a Gisbon Les Paul off of eBay, and as I am inexperienced in the uber-technical world of guitars, I was wondering as to why the Studio Les Pauls all seem to be much less then their other Les Paul brothers. The description says that they are GIBSON, and not Epiphone. Please help me if you can

Anonymous

Correction::: Gibson studio les paul- no binding. pure and simple, if it says studio and has binding then its some oddball one off custom guitar, not a studio. next you’ll be telling us it has 3 pickups binding on the headstock and a gold plated truss rod.

Anonymous

never said 3 pickups and not gold plated truss rod so what made a mistake and they guy fucked around with it, i dont know if its even a studio, get over it : Correction::: Gibson studio les paul- no binding. pure and simple, if it says studio and has binding then its some oddball one off custom guitar, not a studio. next you’ll be telling us it has 3 pickups binding on the headstock and a gold plated truss rod.

Anonymous

the body of the guitar is thinner than a standard les paul there is no binding on the neck or body volume and tone knobs are different but saying that you still get the gibson killer tone and it will knock spots off an epi anyday

Anonymous

what wah pedal should i get that would give me a variety of sounds but could sound classic rock-y?

Anonymous

I own a Yamaha Pacifica and the high strings keep on snapping, usually on the nut. Are there any add -ons or something i could use to help stop this happening, or should i upgrade the machineheads or something? i dont want to get another guitar instead. Thanks

Anonymous

You might try a roller nut. Its inexpensive to add and it will help with your problem.. good luck… : I own a Yamaha Pacifica and the high strings keep on snapping, usually on the nut. Are there any add -ons or something i could use to help stop this happening, or should i upgrade the machineheads or something? i dont want to get another guitar instead. Thanks

Anonymous

Well lee tried this time but i figure ill do my share, Ernie ball super slinky strings have never broken on me, NEVER, still have mine from 3 months of non stop playing, try these configurations, 22 frets or less, ERNIE BALL HYBRID SLINKY they have a 10 gauge e a and d string, the rest a 9 gauge strings, great for solos and rhythm, second choice, 24 frets ERNIE BALL super slinky strings with a under 9 gauge configuration setting being 9 11 16 24 32 42, these are awesome for 24 fret guitars and solos and shit, now 3rd choice is a lil weird but it could be your bridge, where the strings hit the bridge after the adjustable bridge tuners,file it down a little bit there and it works sometimes, if these dont work email me at [email protected] and ill diagnose somethin for ya Trevor : I own a Yamaha Pacifica and the high strings keep on snapping, usually on the nut. Are there any add -ons or something i could use to help stop this happening, or should i upgrade the machineheads or something? i dont want to get another guitar instead. Thanks

Anonymous

he said the strings mostly break at the nut, how is adjusting the bridge going to solve anything? i simply told the guy some simple things that may be breaking his strings, didnt see anyone else helping him.

Anonymous

IM just sayin i had the same problem i said you attempted and he said it didnt work wow, im not sayin your wrong because that does it too, but my charvel did that alot, and it doesnt anymore cause i sanded the bridge a bit, never said what you said doesnt work : he said the strings mostly break at the nut, how is adjusting the bridge going to solve anything? i simply told the guy some simple things that may be breaking his strings, didnt see anyone else helping him.

Anonymous

have you checked the nut? made sure that it is nicely filed off? are you tuning to the correct key? do you use a tuner?

Anonymous

the nut is smooth, and i tune it in standard. Thanks for replying

Anonymous

My friend and i are having a comptetion on who can get the money for this guitar first. he’s selling it for 92 american. Thats 150 canadian. It’s a 70’s Ibanez Destroyer. it was bought a wwhhiille back. Is it a good price?

Anonymous

is it a explorer model that looks just like a gibson from back then and if u could send a pic i would love that i might buy

Anonymous

dude buy it, 70’s ibanez destroyers are sweet, they rock out nice, they are friggin sweet, if its bolt on itll have a bitchy distortion and will kick ass, but if its set neck, have it checked out cause the 70’s explorers had neck issues bein set necks Trevor : My friend and i are having a comptetion on who can get the money for this guitar first. he’s selling it for 92 american. Thats 150 canadian. It’s a 70’s Ibanez Destroyer. it was bought a wwhhiille back. Is it a good price?

Anonymous

Crafton guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Crafton guitar

Anonymous

Looking for a good used or new flying V, preferably a gibson, lookin for the next stage guitar, if i wanted to get technical id say i want a gibson v with a floyd rose trem system, but otherwise im just looking for a good v not beat up to hell just scratches that are hard to see, and a set neck, last time i got some people emailin about aria flying v with bolt ons, so email me at [email protected] with a price and picture, thanks all, trevor

Anonymous

anyone own a metropolitan guitar and have some positive or negatives on these instruments.??? also ray tursor guitars??

Anonymous

where are all the hindi goo lo downloaders gone? im getting worried, ive not seen the posting in a while? anyone seen them? maybe they are searching the sub continent for those ever elusive Hindi Tabs!

Anonymous

Hello, I’m in middle school and found Behring V Tone Electric Guitar pkg for $120. I also heard Silvertone Electric Guitar pkg for $170 is good. These include AMP, Cables etc. What brand can anyone recommend to me. I will be learning to play and want to keep it 1-2 yrs. Thank you for any reply. Anne

Anonymous

: Hello, : I’m in middle school and found Behring V Tone Electric Guitar pkg for $120. I also heard Silvertone Electric Guitar pkg for $170 is good. These include AMP, Cables etc. What brand can anyone recommend to me. : I will be learning to play and want to keep it 1-2 yrs. Thank you for any reply. : : Anne Ibanez Jumpstart JS40 Guitar Package The Jumpstart Package has everything you need to get started playing now. Although the Jumpstart is affordable it is far from being a generic starter package. You get a quality Ibanez GRX electric guitar that has been set up and inspected according to the same standards as the most expensive Ibanez. You also get a great sounding, 10 watt amp with switchable boost and 3-band EQ, gigbag, tuner, strap, strings, pick, and instructional DVD.

Anonymous

Ibanez sucks babe, im sorry to say but all you guys need to realize gibson is top of the line and esp is right next to em, if you cant afford a Ltd m-10 package you can most definatly afford a epiphone package, and to the lazy fuk who said dont buy new, go used, dont listen to him cause you dont know where the hell its been, whats happened to it, you dont know if its all soldered together inside or not, face it people arent trustworthy these days, take it from a pro guitar builder and refinisher that you want a new Ltd m-10 or an epiphone package of your choice, Trevor : : Hello, : : I’m in middle school and found Behring V Tone Electric Guitar pkg for $120. I also heard Silvertone Electric Guitar pkg for $170 is good. These include AMP, Cables etc. What brand can anyone recommend to me. : : I will be learning to play and want to keep it 1-2 yrs. Thank you for any reply. : : : : Anne : Ibanez Jumpstart JS40 Guitar Package : The Jumpstart Package has everything you need to get started playing now. Although the Jumpstart is affordable it is far from being a generic starter package. You get a quality Ibanez GRX electric guitar that has been set up and inspected according to the same standards as the most expensive Ibanez. You also get a great sounding, 10 watt amp with switchable boost and 3-band EQ, gigbag, tuner, strap, strings, pick, and instructional DVD.

Anonymous

I must disagree with the strat pack id liek you to email me because i am in highschool and even though im young i work in a guitar shop and happens to be the strat pack isnt very good, so far top of the line is the LTD M-10 package. Just search it up, i dont think its very expensive prolly bout what you want to pay and it has great equal ammounts of clean and distorted sound and tone, if you dont like that have a look at some b.c.rich starter packs which include te metal master pack and such more Trevor : Hello, : I’m in middle school and found Behring V Tone Electric Guitar pkg for $120. I also heard Silvertone Electric Guitar pkg for $170 is good. These include AMP, Cables etc. What brand can anyone recommend to me. : I will be learning to play and want to keep it 1-2 yrs. Thank you for any reply. : : Anne

Anonymous

if i was you i wouldnt spend my money on new starter kits, i’d buy a good used guitar and a little used amp.

Anonymous

The strat starter pack is supposed to be very good. give that a try.

Anonymous

Im having trouble but i need to know what i can do to get the metallica tone on my crate stealth and what settings on the amp i would have to dial in, it has the distortion channel withlow,mid, high, presence, 2 gain channels, and a preamp channel. For the clean tone i am looking for that "One" sound from …And Justice For All. clean channel controls are as follows, Low, Mid, High, preamp. thats it. I also have a digitech rp300 multi-effects pedal if you know how to dial it into that. Thanks for the help in return, Trevor

Anonymous

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33048&item=3726545660&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW check it out, the whole story is in the description. contact me via ebay if you have any questions.

Anonymous

Whats a "drop box"?

Anonymous

havent the foggiest idea.

Anonymous

When i asked if a strat could be used for death metal someone said yes as long as i "have a good drop box"…i dunno, maybe they’re just retarded : havent the foggiest idea.

Anonymous

maybe its a box that allows you to drop tune without drop tuning? you know a lot of guitarists tune a half step or a step down? we usualy tune to E, but some tune to Eb, D or even lower, hendrix ZZtop, slash all used to tune a half step or a step down. if you try it you will hear a whole different type of fuzz tone coming out of your guitar. maybe thats the answer.

Anonymous

I’ve got the BossME30 manual. Anybody who wants it just make a request and i’ll send it. Only thing is – I will have to send it as five seperate attachments. After scanning it it was over 3 megabytes so i’ve splitt it into 5 seprate zip files – it’s as small as i could get. But if you really need this manaul you are welcome to a copy. Ifound it in my loft 2 years after i lost. I searched for a copy on the internet so know that it’s impossibly to find.

Anonymous

how the hell do i calculate the ohms in my stereo cab

Anonymous

2 eight ohm speakers wired parallel is 4 ohms. (Correction) 2 eight ohm speakers wired in series is 16 ohms. If you have two sets of eight ohm speakers, each pair wired in series, then hook up to the input jack in series you have 8 ohms. Basically, if your speakers are wired in series then ohms=the sum of the total ohms. If parallel, then ohms=the ohm load of the speakers devided by the number of speakers. i.e. 2 eight ohm speakers parallel=4 ohms. 4 eight ohm speakers parallel=2ohms…etc. Hope this doesn’t confuse you too much. : how the hell do i calculate the ohms in my stereo cab

Anonymous

2 eight ohm speakers wired parallel is 4 ohms. 1 eight ohm speakers wired in series is 16 ohms. If you have two sets of eight ohm speakers, each pair wired in series, then hook up to the input jack in series you have 8 ohms. Basically, if your speakers are wired in series then ohms=the sum of the total ohms. If parallel, then ohms=the ohm load of the speakers devided by the number of speakers. i.e. 2 eight ohm speakers parallel=4 ohms. 4 eight ohm speakers parallel=2ohms…etc. Hope this doesn’t confuse you too much. : how the hell do i calculate the ohms in my stereo cab

Anonymous

Trying to type too fast before my boss looks over my shoulder and figures out I’m not working.

Anonymous

: 2 eight ohm speakers wired parallel is 4 ohms. 1 eight ohm speakers wired in series is 16 ohms. If you have two sets of eight ohm speakers, each pair wired in series, then hook up to the input jack in (Correction II) parallel you have 8 ohms. : Basically, if your speakers are wired in series then ohms=the sum of the total ohms. If parallel, then ohms=the ohm load of the speakers devided by the number of speakers. i.e. 2 eight ohm speakers parallel=4 ohms. 4 eight ohm speakers parallel=2ohms…etc. : Hope this doesn’t confuse you too much. : : how the hell do i calculate the ohms in my stereo cab

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Avaliação.

Anonymous

1969 Les Paul Black Beauty Custom Forsale

This popular thread has been given its own page : 1969 Les Paul Black Beauty Custom Forsale

Anonymous

I bought a Castilla V-10 back in the ’70’s. The inside label peeled off to reveal a Ventura Bruno V-10 label, obviously the real label. 3/4 size. Thin, easy neck, great sound. Any dope on how the Castilla label got put on over the Ventura? Thanks, P.

Anonymous

I just picked up a Stella moff EBay. How can I tell how old it is? The headstock just says Stella, has a star under it, says Steel Reinforced Neck and Made In The U.S.A. And it has a floating bridge. Someone told me it was probably the ’60s, but I was just wondering.

Anonymous

HOW DO YOU USE A KORG A5 GUITAR FX PEDAL!!!??? please somebody

Anonymous

power it up, plug guitar to ‘IN’ socket, then take a lead from the ‘OUT’ socket to the input of your amp, press a few buttons on the A5 and then you should be making noise.

Anonymous

HOW DO YOU USE A KORG A5 GUITAR FX PEDAL!!!??? please somebody

Anonymous

I copied the manual and parameter chart manual .. if anyone is interested . I have it in pdf format and html … although you’d have to build the manual as a web site to use it that way .. let me know if I can help by sending it .. posting it somewhere or printing it and sending it via snail mail .. I’d have to charge for that last option / could also copyfiles to cd I guess.. Joe

Anonymous

If anyone is selling one in perfect working condition (I don’t care too much about it’s physical appearance), please let me know. Post back on here or email me at [email protected] Thanks.

Anonymous

they are truely fantastic amps, hope you are looking for one with the alnico blue? hope you find it, ive seen one on ebay recently too.

Anonymous

Yes, they are. I’ve played one (with a blueback speaker) and it was superb. I may have found one though so as soon as the guy emails me back, it will be mine… hopefully.

Anonymous

Anybody know if Tom Delonge’s new Gibson signature guitar is on the market where it can be bought? If it is, where can I find it at? Thanx.

Anonymous

does any 1 knows how tom delonge sets his amp?

Anonymous

: Anybody know if Tom Delonge’s new Gibson signature guitar is on the market where it can be bought? If it is, where can I find it at? Thanx.

Anonymous

: : Anybody know if Tom Delonge’s new Gibson signature guitar is on the market where it can be bought? If it is, where can I find it at? Thanx. Its Basically a Es-333 but a few mods to it, its gonna be expensive

Anonymous

Toms new gibson guitar sucks the Fender strat was way better if i was tom i would of stayed with fender! FENDER RULES! GIBSONS SUCKS!

Anonymous

has any one ever herd of a guitar called cort are they any good and what is the name of the model that is shaped like a flying V and an explorer mixed together

Anonymous

Cort are middle of the road guitars.. It’s not a Gibson but it’s not a piece of crap either. If you can’t afford $2000 for a Gibson, the cort will do ya fine.. : has any one ever herd of a guitar called cort are they any good and what is the name of the model that is shaped like a flying V and an explorer mixed together

Anonymous

: has any one ever herd of a guitar called cort are they any good and what is the name of the model that is shaped like a flying V and an explorer mixed togetherif you have email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

what dist/overdrive pedal is the best?

Anonymous

: what dist/overdrive pedal is the best? I love the Boss Blues Driver. Goes from a little dirty for raw, open rhythm to a real nice warm distortion for lead work, singing sustain. Very nice! Also, the Ibanez SD-9 Sonic Distortion is a very good pedal. They aren’t made anymore but you can find them on eBay. Very creamy distortion. Awesome! I hope this helps. Phil

Anonymous

Pro Co Turbo Rat.

Anonymous

what one do u think is best?

Anonymous

the turbo rat does it all.

Anonymous

has anyone got this tab or know where i can get it? its such a great song. thanks

Anonymous

T Haruo guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : T Haruo guitar

Anonymous

guyz anyone know what’s talker effect in rp2000 ? the manual is not quiet enough though! tnx cheers

Anonymous

Brand new in the box, click link

Anonymous

Where abouts are you and how much?

Anonymous

Hello Is there anybody who knows where i can find a wiering diagram for an old viper? Best regards kris (Sweden)

Anonymous

Hi, I´m looking for a manual for my Roland GP 16. Is there anybody, who could send me an PDF-File or something comparable? It would be great, if it would be in german… 😉

Anonymous

Hey everyone, I was wondering what is up with the serial number on my guitar. It reads, "C4120438." I can’t find the date or anything about this guitar anywhere! Can someone maybe help me out? Thanks, Mike

Anonymous

what the hell make and model is it?? hold on i think i can see it in my crystal ball……..

Anonymous

Yamaha FG580 Dreadnought/Jumbo Acoustic

This popular thread has been given its own page : Yamaha FG580 Dreadnought/Jumbo Acoustic

Anonymous

I was trying to change the strings on my string through body electric, but found that the strings are stuck. how do I get them out?

Anonymous

i got another question,what r some easy rock songs to learn for a beginner?anything rock would be great!

Anonymous

anyone notice how no one on this forum other than me knows what their talking about?anyone?

Anonymous

there are 2 Matts, and yes i have noticed that too Matt, you are truely worthy of the title ‘Mr know it all’ we always come to you for expert advice and we always take you for your word, lets give matt a big hand everyone, well done old boy.

Anonymous

I really am everyones go to guy, lee, old buddy ol pall,u wish u knew as much as me and u wish u played as well as me to !

Anonymous

Hi. I want some advice on alternate tunings. I’ve been putting together some songs together on guitar and piano, but I wanted to figure out the easiest way to figure out the easiest fingerings using tunings to do this (as many as open strings as possible). Is there a programme online, where I can programme in the different notes I’m using within each chord that brings up the easiest placings in different tunings (I’m open minded about the note order). I don’t mind tuning a string up a semitone or down a tone as I’ve got a small body guitar. Thanks

Anonymous

hi dudes i encountered a problem as my first mid and last register makes a noise like zzzzz !! ok i have a stratocaster mexican what the hell is going on with my pick ups?expired? i have a live for next week and i’m in a rush helpp meeee tnx cheers

Anonymous

Before you go and tear your guitar apart hoping that new pickups will solve the problem, take it to your local guitar shop and have a qualified tech take a look at them. It could just be a simple wiring repair. No need to sink a bunch of money into new pickups just yet. Your stock pickups are quite good. Phil

Anonymous

I don’t know what your guitar techs charge but where I’m at it’s $50 just to open it up. And if something is wrong…god help you. About 1/3 the cost of new pickups, anyway, just for the looksy.

Anonymous

Your first problem is the fact that it’s a Mex strat with single coils. You could try to change out the pickups for something a little higher end or go with single coiled size humbuckers. Also, you could have a loose ground, or some crappy solder joints in the electronics. Changing out all of the electronics is probably the way to go.

Anonymous

Auction and info up at Ebay. Last day… http://tinyurl.com/2nfj2

Anonymous

please download in "tere nam" film songs

Anonymous

First of all, i am the proud owner of a Sqier Strat [it’s just like a fender stratocaster], but am mad because today i broke my .011 [B] string, and i don’t know how to change it. so, if you could please email me with info, i would be a very happy person.

Anonymous

: First of all, i am the proud owner of a Sqier Strat [it’s just like a fender stratocaster], but am mad because today i broke my .011 [B] string, and i don’t know how to change it. so, if you could please email me with info, i would be a very happy person. Hit it with a hammer, that always works. If it doesnt try glue or gum. If all above fails, burn it and commit suicide.

Anonymous

It depends on what style bridge your guitar has. Is it fixed, tremolo, string-through? Each is strung differently. Phil

Anonymous

AH MAN…. YOU ARE IN A SERIOUS BIG BIG PROBLEM…… A BROKEN STRING…. GOD!… YOU BETTER TAKE YAR "SQUIRE" OR WHATEVER IT SPELLS TO A PROFESSIONAL…. IT MAY BE EXPENSIVE… BUT WHO CARES!… GOOD LOCK!

Anonymous

Dear Peoples of Strongbadia, I wanted to anounce the arrival of the Cheatar! The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame asked us to paint a 15 foot fiberglass guitar for them to display! When i first saw it, i might have yelled HOLY CRAP, or did i? Anywho, come check it out! it’ll probably only be on the site for so long. Directions: 1. Go to http://www.homestarrunner.com 2. wait for the icon in the upper-right hand corner to say "what we did last week" [and then click on it] 3. sift flour and mix dry ingredients together see you there [i hope i get my can of peas open][written by Nate the great who goes to Wainwright]

Anonymous

: Dear Peoples of Strongbadia, : I wanted to anounce the arrival of the Cheatar! The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame asked us to paint a 15 foot fiberglass guitar for them to display! When i first saw it, i might have yelled HOLY CRAP, or did i? Anywho, come check it out! it’ll probably only be on the site for so long. Directions: : 1. Go to http://www.homestarrunner.com : 2. wait for the icon in the upper-right hand corner to say "what we did last week" [and then click on it] : 3. sift flour and mix dry ingredients together : see you there [i hope i get my can of peas open][written by Nate the great who goes to Wainwright] that thing is awesome!

Anonymous

First of all, i am the proud owner of a Sqier Strat [it’s just like a fender stratocaster], but am mad because today i broke my .011 [B] string, and i don’t know how to change it. so, if you could please email me with info, i would be a very happy person.

Anonymous

Hello all, i am making a ESP strat custom clone just like the one in the "One" video by metallica in which Kirk plays the guitar, so i need some help. I need some ESP headstock decals(preferably ESP Custom) but ill easily settle for ESP as the logo. Also i am looking for seafoam green guitar paint and need to know where to find some of these things, if anybody has a bunch of ESP tuners and ESP neckplate, and 3 ESP single coil pickups, or an actual ESP Strat style Neck, id love to buy em from you, SO, email me with any supplies you might have for sale or for donation and i hope to have it done soon. Thanks to all for looking and im out for now. Trevor

Anonymous

Do yourself a favor…buy a Fender Strat : Hello all, i am making a ESP strat custom clone just like the one in the "One" video by metallica in which Kirk plays the guitar, so i need some help. I need some ESP headstock decals(preferably ESP Custom) but ill easily settle for ESP as the logo. Also i am looking for seafoam green guitar paint and need to know where to find some of these things, if anybody has a bunch of ESP tuners and ESP neckplate, and 3 ESP single coil pickups, or an actual ESP Strat style Neck, id love to buy em from you, SO, email me with any supplies you might have for sale or for donation and i hope to have it done soon. Thanks to all for looking and im out for now. Trevor

Anonymous

Ok that kind of destroys the reason of making a clone, hence i am making a clone, so im afraid not, i dont feel like stripping down a P.O.S. guitar paint job and headstock and ruining the whole damn guitar, id rather buy the kit i have and paint it to be just like the model Kirk uses, Trevor : Do yourself a favor…buy a Fender Strat : : Hello all, i am making a ESP strat custom clone just like the one in the "One" video by metallica in which Kirk plays the guitar, so i need some help. I need some ESP headstock decals(preferably ESP Custom) but ill easily settle for ESP as the logo. Also i am looking for seafoam green guitar paint and need to know where to find some of these things, if anybody has a bunch of ESP tuners and ESP neckplate, and 3 ESP single coil pickups, or an actual ESP Strat style Neck, id love to buy em from you, SO, email me with any supplies you might have for sale or for donation and i hope to have it done soon. Thanks to all for looking and im out for now. Trevor

Anonymous

this is so liek dookie bears in pajamas!! when i play fruit salad yummy yummy on my gi tar i find it lovely that i am soo relaxed after i take a dookie

Anonymous

BLAH BLAH BLAH I BUM LEE

Anonymous

he does it to him every night.Hev wants the whole world 2 know

Anonymous

Desising which to choose Yamaha FG450SC or FG461S

This popular thread has been given its own page : Desising which to choose Yamaha FG450SC or FG461S

Anonymous

THER THE BEST LOKING GUITARS PLEASE SELL ME ONE!!!!

Anonymous

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous

is that a final no? or can you be persuaded to part with your parker matt? we all know you have one, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, we are all here to help, just admit it, tell us the colour and model, and we promised to rip the piss out of you…

Anonymous

HELL NO IMA GIBSON MAN AND DONT U FORGET IT LIMEY

Anonymous

FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL *wierdo

Anonymous

hey ima 9 year old kid and i wanna be a musician when i grow up,what kind og guitar should i have my mom buy me?thanks

Anonymous

i recommend an electric first, mayb a yam. pacifica 012 / 112, theyre v good for the money.

Anonymous

no the damn kid stole my name!what is this a mall colony, god!

Anonymous

thank u so much for youre advice and words of encouragementp.s matt sucks!

Anonymous

dont listen to these other fools get yurself a nice 2grand gibson and yull make it to the top in no time. remember though,its a long way to the top if ya wanna rock n roll!

Anonymous

: hey ima 9 year old kid and i wanna be a musician when i grow up,what kind og guitar should i have my mom buy me?thanks That’s the same age I started to learn. Definitely start with an acoustic guitar. You don’t want a $2000 Gibson to start with, but you don’t want necessarily want a Sears & Roebuck guitar either (mine was from a "cigar factory"…yech). E-mail me with any questions. Glad to help a budding musician.

Anonymous

Hey, how’s it going buddy, its always good to have new guitarists come along, for the guitar, i strongly suggest you start with a classical or accoustic guitar and work your way up to an electric. it doesnt matter what brand just classical or accoustic will do you fine Good Luck M.J.

Anonymous

what are star basses worth? mine keeps falling apart

Anonymous

cant be much of a star guitar then.

Anonymous

u must be a geek, myles

Anonymous

I was given a beatiful yet odd guitar as a gift. It is an 82′ Ovation 1685 Adamas II. The guitar was setup with both left handed and right handed features. I was told it was made for a specific artist however I don’t know who the artist is. If anyone is familiar with Ovation Adamas guitars and who the artists are they were made for let me know. The guitar appears to be all factory original. If your an Ovation junkie and would like help me out let me know and I’ll send you a few photos.

Anonymous

Its a Franciscan classical guitar.. says cn5 inside and someone wants to sell it to me.. how much is it worth? and are they any good at all? is it going to be worth my 50 bucks or what?

Anonymous

I have a bass EQ that I may start using as my guitar EQ. It is a Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer. What is the difference between this EQ and the guitar EQ? Will it sound any different?

Anonymous

alright awesome.

Anonymous

I would like to know if you cell regular goutar picks & regular strings for my acuistic goutar please. Because I need a new set from each of them. Thankyou

Anonymous

Just got this amp and I can’t access all of the factory preset programs. My amp won’t access banks 5 through 8. I can only get banks 1 through 4. So I am only getting 16 orf the 32 factory presets. What’s my problem?

Anonymous

: Just got this amp and I can’t access all of the factory preset programs. My amp won’t access banks 5 through 8. I can only get banks 1 through 4. So I am only getting 16 orf the 32 factory presets. What’s my problem? You have banks 5 – 8 as banks 1. – 4. there is a difference than the 1 – 4.

Anonymous

Five separate DirectX and VST mastering plug-ins for Windows What do you get in the 4Front Mastering Bundle? Check it out: 4Front XLimiter 4Front Auxiter 4Front Sand Brush 4Front Contour Max Bonus Plug-in: 4Front YLimiter <a href="http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/news/1982/">http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/news/1982/</a&gt;

Anonymous

You can get your listing on GuitarSite by filling out the form <a href="https://www.guitarsite.com/addsite.htm">here</a&gt;.

Anonymous

Hi. I’m in Bangkok/Thailand and would like to import used electric guitars from USA in a lot of 10+/-. I could not find the source. I need advice.

Anonymous

yur importing weapons grade plutonium? :

Anonymous

I have been playing for a couple of years and am now doing music for a subject in my last year of secondary schooling. I want to buy an electrical guitar. I have about $700 (australian) to spend – any recomendations and why? thanks shaun

Anonymous

I don’t know the equivalent of $700 US in Australian currency, but check out the Fender’s. Strats and Tele’s are a great first electric. Yamaha makes some good guitars too. In agreement with the first response, you couldn’t get into a Gibson for under around $1500 US, although great guitars, they are very pricey! Also, PLEASE do not buy the cheapest guitar you can find hoping to save money, buy the BEST that you can afford. Although more expensive, a well made, quality electric will be better in the long run. I hope this helps. Phil

Anonymous

: I have been playing for a couple of years and am now doing music for a subject in my last year of secondary schooling. I want to buy an electrical guitar. I have about $700 (australian) to spend – any recomendations and why? : thanks : shaun I’ll probably get some feedback for this, but I prefer an American-made Fender over Gibson’s. Gibson’s are great guitars, but I just think that Fender’s have "character" that can easily be distinguished on recordings. It really depends a good bit on what style of music you’re gonna be performing. $700 should get a nice used Fender off of somewhere like Ebay or local music store. $700 won’t get you into a Gibson Les Paul standard though…probably $1000-$1200 (all U.S. funds quoted here). Good luck!

Anonymous

Thanks.

Anonymous

im also 12 years old and i need easy tabs like iron man smoke on the water and the white stripes ive been only playing for 2 days and i need somme thing easy

Anonymous

I would like to find an owners manual.

Anonymous

Contact Peavey directly and see if they can send one to you. http://www.peavey.com Phil

Anonymous

forsale ’59 Gibson Les paul Jr. Info:www.davidholletelle.nl

Anonymous

forsale ’59 Gibson Les paul Jr. Info:www.davidholletelle.nl

Anonymous

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kv nvd d d

Anonymous

rock on jellyman!!!!

Anonymous

cvnbnvnvbnvbncv

Anonymous

Sigo buscando a Max Forbes, el gutarrista costarricense que ha vivido en Cancún.Quiero invitarlo a trabajar con mi banda Agradezco cualquier información para poder entrar en contacto con él.

Anonymous

Who can tell me about a Deaton Ampworks guitar amp..I have borrowed one from a Nashville friend..and I’ll tell u..this amps rocks!!! john*

Anonymous

Did you ever get any information about Deaton Ampworks? I have recently acquired one of these amps and would like to know more about it.

Anonymous

Hey, You can contact me about those amps.Thanks, Bill Deaton : Who can tell me about a Deaton Ampworks guitar amp..I have borrowed one from a Nashville friend..and I’ll tell u..this amps rocks!!! john*

Anonymous

Looking for information about Deaton Ampworks. Thought you might be able to help. Recently purchased a modified 65 Fender Bassman Blonde that has a Deaton Ampworks faceplate. Would love some information on the company. I live in Nashville.

Anonymous

I have a Global Hummingbird Acoustic Guitar was given to me about 20 years ago. Can anybody give me more info on it and what it may be worth.

Anonymous

Jackson dollar bill

This popular thread has been given its own page : Jackson dollar bill

Anonymous

Would you care to establish a banner partnership? Taylor Reaume cell: 562-544-2355 home: 562-430-2829 AIM Y! MSN chat: loopwisechat http://www.loopwise.com

Anonymous

is that like exchanging favorite web banners? and stuff?

Anonymous

its like exchanging bodily fluids with men and stuff in the ass

Anonymous

Theres this flea market, where this old man is selling a Ibanez guitar. It’s shape is VERY simmilar, if not the same, of the Ibanez DT200. It’s red, has two humbucker pick ups. It’s missing one knob.. but it’s 50 years old. Apart from the missing knob, its in good condition. Especially concidering its 50 years old. Now he’s selling it for 150$ canadian. No taxes. Is this a good deal?> Please reply

Anonymous

: Theres this flea market, where this old man is selling a Ibanez guitar. It’s shape is VERY simmilar, if not the same, of the Ibanez DT200. It’s red, has two humbucker pick ups. It’s missing one knob.. but it’s 50 years old. Apart from the missing knob, its in good condition. Especially concidering its 50 years old. Now he’s selling it for 150$ canadian. No taxes. Is this a good deal?> Please reply Not familiar much with Ibanez guitars. Some are pro quality, but cost a bit more than $150. I suggest you search on Ebay for the exact same model for auctions that already ended. That might give you an idea of a fair price.

Anonymous

its actually about 92$ american u american pig.why dont u go blow up some innocent country rather than coming on here and being stupid

Anonymous

if it plays nice, if it sounds nice, if it looks the nuts, and if the old man looks a bit stupid wears a redneck cap and says ‘oink oink, squeel like a pig boy!’ then i’d buy it, whats a 150 candian?? its not like the end of the world is it? also check those pick ups if they are di marzio then they would be worth that alone…’yeee haw’

Anonymous

: if it plays nice, if it sounds nice, if it looks the nuts, and if the old man looks a bit stupid wears a redneck cap and says ‘oink oink, squeel like a pig boy!’ then i’d buy it, whats a 150 candian?? its not like the end of the world is it? also check those pick ups if they are di marzio then they would be worth that alone…’yeee haw’ Lol. 150 canadian is like.. 90 american.

Anonymous

150 CAD = 109.569 USD : : if it plays nice, if it sounds nice, if it looks the nuts, and if the old man looks a bit stupid wears a redneck cap and says ‘oink oink, squeel like a pig boy!’ then i’d buy it, whats a 150 candian?? its not like the end of the world is it? also check those pick ups if they are di marzio then they would be worth that alone…’yeee haw’ : Lol. 150 canadian is like.. 90 american.

Anonymous

What is the value of a 1985 Taylor artist series # 3326 signed by Robert Taylor Torquise color with orange and yellow design around hole,flat top accoustic

Anonymous

I just read some post on tremolo picking and couldn’t believe what I heard. I am not repeating the whole thing but I will post my contradiction. DO NOT USE YOUR ARM INSTEAD OF YOUR WRIST TO TREM!!! THAT IS THE DUMBEST TECHNIQUE TO USE. UNBELIEVABLE! IF YOU WANT TENDONITIS KEEP IT UP. YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO USE ONLY YOUR WRIST AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE COMPLETELY STRAIGHT BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE IT ANGLED YOU CAN ALSO SCREW UP YOUR TENDONS. GUYS HAVE BLOWN OUT THEIR ARMS USING THE ELBOW JOINT INSTEAD OF THE WRIST JOINT. TRY RESTING YOUR FOREARM ON THE TOP EDGE OF THE BODY OF THE GUITAR AND KEEPING YOUR WRIST COMPLETELY RELAXED AND PARALLEL TO THE STRINGS WHILE TREMMING. YOUR ELBOW SHOULD ALSO BE AT 45 DEGREES. QUIT HAVING THE GUITAR HANGING BY YOUR KNEES AND YOUR ARM STRAIGHT. NU-METAL FANS WOULD PLAY WITH THEIR ARM ALL TENSE. SO GAY! TIME TO LEARN SOME BLACK METAL MORONS.

Anonymous

If anyone is selling one, please let me know. I don’t know a whole lot about the prices for those but in most of the reviews I’ve read by people who bought one, they said that they payed anywhere between $600-$900 for it.

Anonymous

Unfortunately 600-900 USD is not a reasonable price today. The dealers are all asking over $2K USD for Starcasters, and two recently sold on eBay for $1700 and $1300 (a great deal!) respectively. Another two have been posted on eBay for $2500 and $2995, but neither have received bids because frankly they are way overpriced. Another pristine looking blonde is listed for $2795 at one of the online dealers. In short, $1500-$2000 is more realistic as a going price for an excellent condition Starcaster these days! I have been tracking them for the last couple of months, and I bought the one referenced above at $1700 – a very nice white one. Good luck…

Anonymous

pity you are in the states, i have a very nice jap ’62 reissue for sale, mid 90’s all original with hard case for £350.

Anonymous

Would you be willing to work out a deal for that guitar with me? Let me know either on here or e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks.

Anonymous

How much is £350 equivalent to?

Anonymous

£350 is about $500?? but i wouldnt ship to the states.

Anonymous

Ok…there’s a lady selling a 12 string Goya accoustic guitar…made in Corea…for $250. What are they uaually worth? This is a 5 yrs old one. Thanks. JJ

Anonymous

How do you tell if you have the real san dimas guitar , or a nice copy ? I have a strat reverse fire crackel # 4643 ( jackson says its a 1985 ), with jackson made lic. floyd , and jackson pickups (they have the logo on them HSS) inside the giutar in the trem cavity it says fire crackel , then in the neck pocket it has the date 4-3-88 and a stamp mermilia guiterrez ,I cant read what it says on the neck side , the neck is maple and ebony not bound , plays like a dream , sounds like a dream , I found it in a pawn shop in seattle I got it for $413.00 out the door can you help ? thankyou kyle

Anonymous

hi, i stupidly plugged the speaker cable from my amp ouput into the input of my amp head while it was on thinkin that it was my guitar lead!my amp is a marshall AVT150 head by the way.and when i did this it turned off and wont turn back on again. i took it apart and i know that the fuse has blown, but by just replacing the fuse will that fix my problem? or have i caused more damage?also anyone know what kinda fuse i gotta replace it with? thanks

Anonymous

Well get off yer ass and change the fuse…. If it don’t work, get yer wallet out. It’s pretty simple stupid… : hi, i stupidly plugged the speaker cable from my amp ouput into the input of my amp head while it was on thinkin that it was my guitar lead!my amp is a marshall AVT150 head by the way.and when i did this it turned off and wont turn back on again. i took it apart and i know that the fuse has blown, but by just replacing the fuse will that fix my problem? or have i caused more damage?also anyone know what kinda fuse i gotta replace it with? thanks

Anonymous

Bit harshly said but very good advice.

Anonymous

Just try replacing the fuse, the type you need is most likely listed near the fuse. Mistakes happen and that is why things have fuses. Don’t worry about it. Phil

Anonymous

wow yur pretty stupid.A musician my ass!

Anonymous

RIP

Anonymous

are you serious? theres no way of fixing it? my amps dead?! surely not!

Anonymous

hi, i have a roland bc/30210 amplifier which i run through a cheapy strat copy. i am more than happy with the tone of the amp, but when i put it on high volume settings/ powerful overdrive it makes a buzzing sound which is v. annoying. i dont think its the pickups but im not sure. Thanks.

Anonymous

Well, Duh, try another guitar, switch the ground switch do something besides whine here… : hi, i have a roland bc/30210 amplifier which i run through a cheapy strat copy. i am more than happy with the tone of the amp, but when i put it on high volume settings/ powerful overdrive it makes a buzzing sound which is v. annoying. i dont think its the pickups but im not sure. Thanks.

Anonymous

hey there guys im a folk- punker from tucson, wanna form a bans?

Anonymous

learn to spell.u dont need a 4TH grade education what u need is a kindergarden education!

Anonymous

YEH WELL IMA BETTER GITARIST THAN ANY1 HERE, SO FUK U ALL OFF NOW

Anonymous

Wow, where do we start? anybody care to rip the arse out of that sentence? please form an orderly queue.

Anonymous

r u a rockstar yet?huh r ya huh ya thats what i thought STUPId!

Anonymous

what u need is a fourth grade education

Anonymous

ya,thatsgonna happen,in yur dreams stupid

Anonymous

DONT TAKE DA PISS ONE DAY I WLL B A ROCKSTAR AND YOULL BE A BUM

Anonymous

wahts teh bamds name? wehn can i jion? please sned teh detrails quick.

Anonymous

Hi, my brother and I have acquired Tascam 488 and 488mkII’s in Japan with the Japanese versions of the manuals (!!!) so if anyone can part with their manuals, or maybe photocopy them for me, we can make arrangements. ASAP please…

Anonymous

ibanez blazer series custom (C 821144)

Anonymous

I’ve recently bought an ibanez rx-60 from my neighbor, but I’ve went preety much everywhere on the net trying to find the value of my guitar and I can’t find a single the about it anywhere. It has 3 pickups 2 single and 1 double, 1 volume and 1 tone knob, it’s a standard strat model guitar (creme colored)with the useal 6 strings on it, and a polished steel whammy bar. If any one has any info on this guitar plz e-mail it to me. -Al

Anonymous

i was wonderin if anyone knows the years that harmony made the h-802 guitar model

Anonymous

i’m trying to find out the same info, and possibly a price reference…

Anonymous

I have a 1959 Fender Jazzmaster – one owner – custom ordered black body with gold trims – original case. I am curious as to the current value of this guitar. Can anyone give me a suggsted price?

Anonymous

ive seen a 62 go for $2000, yours has to be more.

Anonymous

please help me with any info on cimar accoustic guitar made by ibenez.thankyou

Anonymous

Does anyone know where to find the guitar tab for "Voodoo thing"?

Anonymous

I have recently gone from light to medium strings on my Fender and when I tune the guitar it pulls the tremelo right up so it does not work. I have checked the tuner and it is fine! What stupidity am I engaged in? Is there a way to increase the tension on the tremelo? I’d like to stay with the heavier guage strings

Anonymous

This happens when you change gauges without adjusting the springs that control the tremolo bridge. The pounds of tension are higher with Medium gauge strings than with Light gauge. You must adjust the springs to the new gauge of string. Let a qualified tech do it for you if you have never done it before. It can be tricky. Phil

Anonymous

I had the same problem when I used Ernie Ball Heavy Bottom, so I added 2 tension springs to the bridge. Now it’s perfectly fine!

Anonymous

Hello i own a k. yairi W2 western guitar from 1983 and have no idea what it´s worth. any body knows???

Anonymous

Just starting out trying to record w/ my dot on an mbox. I’ve plugged in other solid body electrics that start out with a clearer tone, while my dot that sounds great live seems like it’s underwater. Any ideas?

Anonymous

I’m searching for information on the Seville brand of guitars. I have an S-32 model and all I know about it is that it was made in Korea. I love this guitar. It is one of the best sounding classicals I’ve ever played. I’ve talked to a few other people that have this kind of guitar, yet I’ve found no one who knows anything about when they were made or where to find any information about them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Hello, Which strings are better on Accoustical/Classical Guitars? Nylon or Steel. What are the pros and cons of both? Im a beginner and Id really like to know. Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Anonymous

: Hello, Which strings are better on Accoustical/Classical Guitars? Nylon or Steel. What are the pros and cons of both? Im a beginner and Id really like to know. Any help or advice will be appreciated. Please don’t put steel strings on a classical guitar! Totally different deal.

Anonymous

It is not a matter of which are better, they are two seperate guitars. They are both acoustic guitars, meaning they rely on the acoustic properties of the wood and the body to project sound as opposed to electronics. Classical guitars have nylon or "cat gut" strings, they produce a soft, mellow tone. The necks on these guitars are generally wider to accomodate the classical playing style. Steel string guitars are definitely more popular. They are louder and more verstile for rhythm, fingerstyle, and solo work, and the necks are not as wide as a classical. I would recommend beginning on a steel-string acoustic. It will be easier to learn rhythm and basic strumming patterns, (have you ever tried to play rhythm guitar on a nylon string….not pretty!) Anyway, just my opinion. I hope this helps. Phil

Anonymous

I am looking for parts for my 1967 Teisco Del Rey ET-460 I received from my Father-in-Law. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Anonymous

i have looke around along time and cannot find does any one know were to buy an ax1500g new you information is appreciated please send all reply’s to e-mail thanks mike

Anonymous

Listen to some free samples of this world fusion acoustic music project at: http://www.cdbaby.com/tihai

Anonymous

Could someone out there please explain to me the difference between Gibson’s alpine white and classic white finish. I have looked at their website, but the two colours seem very much alike to me on the monitor screen. Thanks.

Anonymous

and I need a jacson V

Anonymous

take that freakhead!

Anonymous

you need to a spelling lesson too.

Anonymous

: you need to a spelling lesson too. And know his guitars!!! There is the metropolitan tanglewood custom. Go to the the guitar site and look it up!! you hav’nt been around guitars much.

Anonymous

speed metal , I play fast

Anonymous

u heard me punk

Anonymous

rat? i thought they made too much feedback

Anonymous

no feedback, just pure tone, greatest pedal ever made.

Anonymous

ProCo Turbo Rat.. squeek squeek, can you get one? yes you can.

Anonymous

hi. i am looking for a 70’s gibson marauder. dont really care what year but i would kinda prefer one with toggle swith instead of fader. but hey i will take what i can get. let me know.

Anonymous

: hi. I have a 1972 Gibson Marauder, natural finish, good condition with hard case, not sure what to add, let me know what info you need, and what price you’re willing to pay.

Anonymous

hey i this sale never went through i might be interested in buying the guitar.

Anonymous

I’D LIKE TO KNOW SOME BODY WHO GIVE ME ADVAICE TO PLAY GUITARE more and more i play guitre with arabic melody it’s wonderful and i like to share that pleager with some ody please send me a message be sur i’ll answer to you zine

Anonymous

Auction and info up at Ebay. Thx… http://tinyurl.com/2nfj2

Anonymous

brand new, in the box click link for more info

Anonymous

I am trying to sell a Seville Bass whats the going rate????

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me what a mid seventies Kay humingbird acoustic is worth?

Anonymous

hello to all I am fron chile and my english is bad but i try to explain i like some one have dream of the return guitar solo tab thanks for all bye "be rock not a rol"

Anonymous

I have a used Sound City 50R and I am trying to find/buy etc. the specs for this head. Any help really appreciated.

Anonymous

My guitar has a wilkinson tremelo like this http://www4.sympatico.ca/nbcustom/wilkgottrem.jpeg and i want to change from 9’s (which the guitar was set up nicely with) to 10’s or maybe even 11’s.. i’m wondering what sort of adjustments will i need to make? how do you make the adjustments? Thanks alot for your help. 🙂

Anonymous

If you’re used to playing 9’s, going to 10’s won’t be that big a deal. You will have to build up some more strength to bend the strings though. If you are seriously into the big, thick, warm SRV style Blues then you can try 11’s. If you aren’t and just want some more tone out of your strings stick with the 10’s. They are a good gauge (all of my electrics are strung with 10’s except for one which has 13’s because it is a fretless guitar). You will need to adjust the bridge to accomodate the new gauge of string though and most likely the action as well. Let a trained professional do it. DO NOT attempt to do it yourself unless you know what you are doing, have the proper tools, and have done it successfully before. Phil

Anonymous

yur guitars a piece trash that crap already!

Anonymous

washburn kc-70v for sale

This popular thread has been given its own page : washburn kc-70v for sale

Anonymous

Im doing a project in resistant materials in school and i really need to know who is the company behind tanglewood guitars for my research analysis!i really would be grateful if you could send me a reply with the answer.

Anonymous

Tanglewood is still owned by Bill Tangle and Ed Wood, they joined up in guitar manufacturing in the late 60’s, where Bill used his radical technique of using 4 inch iron nails to hold the neck in place and using double sided sticky tape to hold on the scratch gaurd, the necks and bodies were made form various old peices of driftwood, and shutter ply, and bits they pulled from the local scrapyard, it is said that Bill could ‘Knock one up’ in 20 mins flat (including the brushed on varnish), the company still makes guitars today in exactly the same way as they did back in the good ol days. although the nail heads are now hidden beneath the surface of the wood, and a thin veneer is applied to the body of the guitar, giving it the appearence of solid woods, tone wise the tanglewood still sounds as dead as a monty python parrot, but then again, you get what you pay for. Hope this helps, Lee

Anonymous

Hahaha…

Anonymous

Hey this is Robb from Coffin Creeps(www.coffincreeps.com/main.html.)Were a Txpsycho band that’ll be in the studio and Im the guitarist looking from a heavy chunk sound.My question is what pedel would be good.I was thinking Metal Zone by Boss. What does dimebag darrel use?

Anonymous

Hey this is Robb from Coffin Creeps(www.coffincreeps.com/main.html.)Were a Txpsycho band that’ll be in the studio and Im the guitarist looking from a heavy chunk sound.My question is what pedel would be good.I was thinking Metal Zone by Boss. What does dimebag darrel use?

Anonymous

hi, if your interested in the Nashville Style Guitar, i teach riffs and scales i have 2 instructional videos with tab if you want to check one out, i canm send you one and let you check it out or check some of my riffs out on http://www.guitartricks.com under terry couch, thanks

Anonymous

Its the sound of every hick in a 30 mile radius hittin up yur site

Anonymous

Is it just me, or are they an incredible waste of money?

Anonymous

No, they are not just a waste of money. True, Epiphones were once a very poor quality guitar. In recent years they have improved the quality immensely. Gibson is definitely doing it right by building quality guitars at very affordable prices. Have you played the new Elite Casino. Like buttah… Phil

Anonymous

: Is it just me, or are they an incredible waste of money? Amen! Epiphone’s are shity made and the elitists are just a bunch of market hype. I’ve played one and wasn’t impressed..

Anonymous

no way i have an epiphone and it one of the nicest guitars i’ve ever played but u have a point i played a les paul epiphone and for the price its a bag of shit

Anonymous

1970s Yamaha electric solid body SG 45. Any opinions? Looks like a les paul body but with more of a rounded horn & is set up like a les paul w/ 2 humbuks, uppper switch and bottom tone/vol knobs. Any info would be appreciated.

Anonymous

this better? blink 182 sucks balls by the way

Anonymous

Thats your opinion,this is fact,I got yur name sucka! short forms all the way!

Anonymous

im confused here, who the hell is Matthew? and who the hell is Matt? will the real Matty please step forward. (glad theres only one Lee)

Anonymous

im the real one-of-a-kind best in the world MATT and dont you forget it (glad theres only one lee cause i couldnt stand two more of u)

Anonymous

ARTCORE MODEL, BRAND NEW LINK FOR INFO

Anonymous

I hear its a great deal lighter than the Standard and Custom…why is that? is it smaller or something?

Anonymous

the ones ive seen have a thinner body, less of a mahogany slab.

Anonymous

i am in the possession of a 1950 Gretsch acostic gutair, model #6021 and serial #4362. I would like to know if this has any value.

Anonymous

: None what so ever because people who are TOO lazy to look things up on their own don’t deserve to get anything back in life so just go back to your lazy good for nothin life and throw the guitar in the garbage… you will be so much happier that way… : i am in the possession of a 1950 Gretsch acostic gutair, model #6021 and serial #4362. I would like to know if this has any value.

Anonymous

Plz help. I need blink effects for my boss-me-33 it would be greatly appreciated thx alot.

Anonymous

I just got a KORG guitar tuner GT-2 …and I can’t get it to work. I don’t know if y’all are familar with this or not…but it looks old…and I can’t find any kind of help on it!! So, if possible, can someone help me to the best of their knowledge?

Anonymous

How can I track a strat by the serial number. What kind, where and when made etc.?????

Anonymous

try the fender site

Anonymous

Is $90 too much to pay for a 1967 Model #6? It is in good shape.

Anonymous

can you tell me how old this Giannini acustic guitar is…# 10/705 # A W N 70, sorry that all I can give you.

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between a C and a V neck? I inherited a 70’s Strat with C neck. Love the sound, hate the neck. I was told that V necks are more like my ES 335 & would like it better.

Anonymous

C and V are the profile, C necks are rounded and beautifull to play, the older style strats and teles tend to have clubbier C necks more chunky, fender also havd a V profile, i dont like them, you can always feel that neck pushing into your hand, realy annoys me, i think the V profile was mostly on the 50’s type fenders/strats. Best neck ive played is the Gibson tapered 60’s, fits like a glove, but not to everyones taste.

Anonymous

hey!!! i have a vantage bass 4 string model vl-640b if any body has some informetion or know were i can get information about this bass please write me back

Anonymous

I came across a guitar on ebay one day about 4 years ago.This guitar looked like the same as a ultra gp. Everything was the same except for the togal switch was on the upper bout and the headstock was a different in shape and the logo looked to be a letter or a symbel if you read this maybe you know what i saw please let me know. Thanks. Nick.

Anonymous

Man, did I have fun years ago trying to get a visa charge wiped off from Shreve Audio for items not sent. Countless phone calls on my nickle to Florida, run around, one big headache. They charged me for an out of stock guitar parts—beware of them, they speak with forked tongue!

Anonymous

I have a les paul and I can’t figure out what year it is. Its sunburst with more red than dark yellow and its parts are all gold except for the four knobs for the amp sounds. The only thing that can tell the year of it is its serial number. It’s serial number is 91572410. If anyone would know what year it is or how to find out where I could find the year of it would be great help. if you find anything out please e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks a lot Davie Miller

Anonymous

Please be kind enough to provide info on old (60s) Victor Garcia guitars. Thank you.

Anonymous

: Please be kind enough to provide info on old (60s) Victor Garcia guitars. Thank you. I have recently found a victor garcia guitar in need of major attention. Any info on this guitar?

Anonymous

: Please send info on Victor Garcia Guitar made in Valencia Spain. Model Number 187 Date 8 june 1970.

Anonymous

: : Please send info on Victor Garcia Guitar made in Valencia Spain. Model Number 187 Date 8 june 1970. If you got any replies i’d love to know cos my bro just got no 189 june 1970!

Anonymous

long time participant first time complainer here but i just gotta say something about a certain tool called bassplaya.he sucks,whos with me?

Anonymous

That bassplaya fella is a tool!BASSPLAYA!

Anonymous

yeah me too, i agree….. er who is he?

Anonymous

probably the cheapest of the gibsons….is it better then everything by epiphone?

Anonymous

it’s a les paul standard without the binding, fantastic guitars, blows any epiphone out of the water, no competition, still have the maple cap, do they do the option of a sunburst model in todays models?

Anonymous

It comes in a shit load of different colors…both with nickel or gold hardware…not sure about sunburst but theres a fireburst…not as nice as the sun in my opinion…thanks for the help : it’s a les paul standard without the binding, fantastic guitars, blows any epiphone out of the water, no competition, still have the maple cap, do they do the option of a sunburst model in todays models?

Anonymous

I Played it, I heard and i compared it to lots of Ephiphones. YOU CANNOT BEAT THIS GUITAR, WITH AN EPIPHONE. It sounds, feels and looks much better than an Ephi. But for an pupil as me its still to expensive :-(((

Anonymous

Looking for infromation about the Abe classical guitar model 520 made by luthier Yasua Abe (Japan).A Any info provided is appreciated.Thanks

Anonymous

I’ve got a Gibson L-6S electric solid body S/N 00142948. Anybody got any info on this guitar?

Anonymous

i want patches of yngwie malmsteen, if you got some please let me know.

Anonymous

please if you got some patches for zoom 505 II tell me i´m for almost kill my self

Anonymous

Hi, I own a Burns Split Sonic, Serial # 4173. The sound switch says: "split sound", "jazz", "treble" and "wild dog". Can anybody tell me the year this guitar was built?? thanx, max!

Anonymous

I would know that was my exs name!

Anonymous

u must be a girl

Anonymous

Max is a BOYS name too.

Anonymous

I was to restore a 73 fender telecaster…the chrome on the bridge and stuff has yellowed a little…is there any way to get it back to its original shine…or can you buy a new telecaster bridge plate and all that stuff?

Anonymous

: I was to restore a 73 fender telecaster…the chrome on the bridge and stuff has yellowed a little…is there any way to get it back to its original shine…or can you buy a new telecaster bridge plate and all that stuff? Best thing is to buy new stuff but make sure it is Fender Parts.There are loads on the internet.

Anonymous

Can someone please tell me the average prise 4 strings??????

Anonymous

can you hit me up with a loansky to buy them pants?can ya spare 20$please?!come on give it to me ya cheap bastard!

Anonymous

thanks so much im naked here. You like that dont u lee?

Anonymous

you do look better with the pants matt, please put them back on.

Anonymous

ill keep em off then, just the way u like!

Anonymous

Where in the hell do u get pants that cheap?tell me cuz i need about 20 pairs,im pants less here!

Anonymous

in my pants

Anonymous

£4 per set or $6, probably get 6 pairs of pants for that.

Anonymous

Can someone please tell me the average pise 4 strings??????

Anonymous

Can someone please tell me the average pize 4 strings??????

Anonymous

Does anony know, if original Gibson Pus (490R and 498T)in any Epiphone Modell create a Sound like an original Gibson. Or is this sound nearly the same as Original??

Anonymous

nearly the same, Epis are made in Korea and all Koreans have very bad eyesight and they just cant glue the necks in straight, seriously the epi’s do not sound as good as the gibsons, you can put whatever pickups you want on the epi, it will sound different, it will also feel a lot different, it will look different too.

Anonymous

oh I see. Thank you. But do you know any other guitars in which I could play orig. Gibson Pu’s??? I’m pupil and my parents won’t give money for an Gibson. so what should I do???

Anonymous

I’ve a Gibson hollow body (sort of 335??) serial N° 058784 (60s?) sunburst – anyone can identify??

Anonymous

Ok now on tabs…wen the notes r right on top of each other….how do i play those cuz i have no idea how to so could u plz e-mail me at [email protected] and explain it to me…thanxz….

Anonymous

if your serious then that would just be a chord meaning you hit them all at the same time if you not serious you can suck a huge cock for wasting my time, and hopefully get a bad case of anal herpes. hope i helped! good luck

Anonymous

Ok now on tabs…wen the notes r right on top of each other….how do i play those cuz i have no idea how to so could u plz e-mail me at [email protected] and explain it to me…thanxz….

Anonymous

I know how to readmusic because I’ve been in band for a year but i need to know how to play the notes NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Start with the open low E string and work your way up to the 12 fret. You have a half step between b and c, and e and f. Goes: e,f,f#,g,g#,a,a#,b,c,c#,d,d#,e…over and over. Same thing with the A string, D string, and so forth. Good luck.

Anonymous

ya heard me peace bro

Anonymous

Hey, concerning the start, i have a friend who has a Jay Turser copy of a start and a peavey amp…and the feedback on the bastard is hell…bu i went to another friends house and he had a Squier strat with a Crate amp and there wasnt a glipse of feedback…nothing, nada, zilch….is the guitar or the amp that makes a difference…or both? Thanks M.J.

Anonymous

: Hey, : concerning the start, i have a friend who has a Jay Turser copy of a start and a peavey amp…and the feedback on the bastard is hell…bu i went to another friends house and he had a Squier strat with a Crate amp and there wasnt a glipse of feedback…nothing, nada, zilch….is the guitar or the amp that makes a difference…or both? : Thanks : M.J. Both

Anonymous

does anyone know the settings that dexter holland from the offspring uses? i know noodles is the lead guitarist, but i really like the sound to the ibanez rg (i have one myself) and i gotta know how dexter sets his amp.

Anonymous

I just purchased an incredible ’57 Strat 2-tone sunburst and I am interested in being able to do some minor adjustments on it myself. I have a luthier in town who does the major things on my guitars but I would like to know more about truss rod adjustment. Can anyone on this forum give me any information about what I should be aware of in doing this? It seems like adjusting the truss rod is a relatively simple procedure, but before I do it, I want to be aware of how to do it properly.

Anonymous

I play metal/hard rock and my questions is: Can a good Epiphone guitar, like a les paul custom or les paul goldtop with EMG humbuckers, be used in a professional setting, or is my best bet to go buy a gibson?…thanks

Anonymous

Epis can be used as a pro guitar, no problem, they are very good guitars, but you dont see many pro’s use them cos the gibson is better, feels better plays better, crafted better, and plays a hell of a lot better.

Anonymous

Hi, any chance anyone has info on a wiring diagram for a late 70’s model [American-made] Mosrite, serial #N0181, 2 vol., 2 tone, one 3-way toggle switch, 2 mini toggle switches, bolt-on neck…?? Having neck pickup switch problem. Any info would be appreciated, thanks!!

Anonymous

I’m wondering if anyone might know what kind of guitar this is. [URL=http://www.pitt.edu/~bgb9/akfg.png]Picture[/URL] I’ve tried this on a couple other guitar forms and they are clueless. Thanks.

Anonymous

Its actually an alien probing device that was used on u 1 too many times

Anonymous

maybe its something to do with the URL not working..

Anonymous

: maybe its something to do with the URL not working.. Actually it works perfectly fine. Just tried it.

Anonymous

i have always used processors, but i could never really get out of the blasted thing what i really needed only a bunch of fairly cool effects. now i have gone to a pedal board and i need to know how to run them together to get the best out of what i got. i have a boss: DS-1,blues driver,digidelay/reverb, and flange. and different brands: chorus,compressor,chro. tuner,and a cry baby wah, also a ernieball volume pedal. please help me fast b/c i play at churches all the time and i need to know…thanks

Anonymous

Set it up this way, looking down at the pedalboard from right to left: Volume pedal – Tuner – Compressor – Wah – Blues Driver(great pedal by the way!) – DS-1(another good one) – Chorus – Flange – Delay/Reverb. This is a good set-up because you want the frequency effects first (Wah), then your signal boosts (BD-2, DS-1), then your time-based effects last in the chain (chorus, flange, delay). Phil

Anonymous

Cuz u really need help with women more

Anonymous

: i have always used processors, but i could never really get out of the blasted thing what i really needed only a bunch of fairly cool effects. now i have gone to a pedal board and i need to know how to run them together to get the best out of what i got. i have a boss: DS-1,blues driver,digidelay/reverb, and flange. and different brands: chorus,compressor,chro. tuner,and a cry baby wah, also a ernieball volume pedal. please help me fast b/c i play at churches all the time and i need to know…thanks p.s. can anyone tell me some good tone settings for my guitar and pedals for a more crisp sound

Anonymous

I bought an Eko "Short Gun " M33 years ago, play it a lot, but don’t know anything about it. Any hints? D

Anonymous

Ciao,ho letto poco fa il tuo annuncio. Io posseggo 10 chitarre EKO(perchè mi piace collezionare le chitarre).Vorrei comprare la tua EKO SHORT GUN. Me la vorresti vendere??? Aspetto notizie.La mia E-mail è: [email protected] Il mio numero di tel è: (+39)3476503876 Ciao,Giuseppe

Anonymous

I have a 20th LP and it only has a #2serial# on the back of the peg head does this mean its a factory 2nd and who sells factory 2nd’s? Also does it have factory single coil pickups instead of humbuckers ? If so what are they. please help good axe but not much info.

Anonymous

I just bought a used Washburn SBF thin-line acoustic. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it. Year they stopped making them, any history about them? Thanks, Béla

Anonymous

I just bought a used Washburn SWBF thin-line acoustic. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it. Year they stopped making them, any history about them? Thanks, Béla

Anonymous

How much is a 67-68 Strat worth?

Anonymous

: How much is a 67-68 Strat worth? Depending on condition, about $8-9,000.

Anonymous

£5k

Anonymous

HOw do I lower the Action. I see the screw at the bridge, it’s that all that’s involved? at which fret do I mesure the heigth? when measuring the height, all strings should be equal height? is there an ideal height? or is ir mostly up to me to set it. if trust rod work involved, how do i do it?…any info on lowering the action of an Epiphone Goth Les Paul studio, I would apprecite it…thx

Anonymous

I have a crate Bx-15 bass amp. When I plug it into the wall I get power… however when I plug in a bass, I get no sound. Any info would rock. I’m tryin to sell it and I don’t know what to do.

Anonymous

Always glad to share my expertise with da masses

Anonymous

Crate? i would’nt touch it with a barge pole, but, try this, check fuses, look on the back of the amp, check that the speaker is wired in correctly, check another guitar in the socket, try an different lead in the socket, 2 inputs? try another socket, turn the vol knob up to the top along with the bass mid and treb, still no output? get a small crosshead screwdriver and a 2lb club hammer, switch it off from the mains, wave the screwdriver at it and tell it firmly who is boss, tell that mother that if it dont start giving out you are gonna slam that crosshead straight through the speaker cloth, plug back in and try your guitar again, still not working then use the club hammer on it,if there is anything left go at it with the cross head, take it outside and chuck it on the BBQ, light it up and have fun, Rock’n’roll.

Anonymous

Oh thanx you’re real helpful… Nice EXPERT… ahem… advice. Matt you’ve been so helpful…

Anonymous

Having been a musician 4 quite sum time now i know a few things, i say you chuck the piece o crap in the trash and never think of it again unless ya wanna drop dead. sincerely matt

Anonymous

Can anyone help me with a schematic for this?

Anonymous

i have a ibanez gb 12 year anniversary model ,how much is it worth for innsurance reasons ? if any body knows could you please let me know. thanks giles

Anonymous

Is there a website that i could find a guitar and songwriting tutor based in the UK from? or is there a good book or something that you could recommend? anything at all would be very useful.

Anonymous

Hey, whats the best acoustic for playing bluesy type music?

Anonymous

: Hey, whats the best acoustic for playing bluesy type music? well I don’t know about "bluesy type" music, but if you want to play the blues, you gotta get a guitar that tells a story. Something old that still plays amazing. The Gibsons of the ’30’s are nice, but they are too expensive. You want a harmony or a kay. Some of them may have high action, but the sound is worth it.

Anonymous

this is where everybody puts down their own accoustic as the best, Mines a Hummingbird (Gibson) so thats the best by far.

Anonymous

You are a newbee… Talk to us in a few years… Maybe you will make some sense…. : this is where everybody puts down their own accoustic as the best, Mines a Hummingbird (Gibson) so thats the best by far.

Anonymous

Go in peace my friend.

Anonymous

If you want something affordable I would recommend getting a steel stringed acoustic from the samick worthington range, worthingtons have a beautiful mellowed out sorta sound, which is perfect for playing blues

Anonymous

It depends the best acoustic is usualy the one the one that suits you best, but you should probably get a steel stringed acoustic.

Anonymous

mansfield acoustic guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : mansfield acoustic guitar

Anonymous

hey i just bought a slightly used carlo robelli guitar for 80 bucks im new to guitars and was wondering if it was agood deal its a model BW-414CE-BKSA its acustict with an internal pickup it also sounds a little funny buzzes and such cant get it exactly in tune other than that its in good shape any thoughts would be usefull

Anonymous

any genuine plug and play bassist with all his equipment is required…. contact 03008600240 omar malik…thnx….

Anonymous

dont worry about music,focus on tha new wtc they are building at this very moment

Anonymous

Help… In great need of a wiring diagram for the Vox AC100 speaker cab (4 x12s and two horns). Many thanks. Lee

Anonymous

Hey, i love old school blink, i.e Enema, Chesire cat, Dude ranch, MTATS. I play through a Marshall 100DFX and i have a squier strat that i customized like Tom’s b4 he had his signiture wich goes through a POD. Can any one give me the settings for Tom’s sound? That would help me alot thanks

Anonymous

I’ve got a Tom Delonge signature guitar and I play through a Marshall AVT 50. I use the following settings and the sound is quite perfect: GAIN 3/4 BASS 4 MIDDLE 5 TREBLE 10 and I turn my guitar at max volume. Clean settings: GAIN 4 BASS 3/4 TREBLE 4 (My amp hasn’t got middle settings for the clean channel) I hope you’ll find this sound so "Blinky" P.S. I think that the "new school sound" of Tom is crap!!!! Boldrock

Anonymous

: I’ve got a Tom Delonge signature guitar and I play through a Marshall AVT 50. I use the following settings and the sound is quite perfect: GAIN 3/4 BASS 4 MIDDLE 5 TREBLE 10 and I turn my guitar at max volume. Clean settings: GAIN 4 BASS 3/4 TREBLE 4 (My amp hasn’t got middle settings for the clean channel) : I hope you’ll find this sound so "Blinky" : P.S. I think that the "new school sound" of Tom is crap!!!! : Boldrock dont say tom delonge iz crap!!! EVIL

Anonymous

i think his new school playing,while not as good as his old school, still kicks marginal ass enema kicks!

Anonymous

whats tom new settings, i like his sound that he has now, its wayyyyyyy better. please answer back.

Anonymous

blink sucks cocck and those pussys always will dont support those fuck heads ok???!?!?!?!?!??!srdg sfg hwft he hjfdg hjgfhfs

Anonymous

ALL MUSIC IS VALID

Anonymous

Were can I find gp4 from The Shadows ? Thank You

Anonymous

i want to download free hindi songs.

Anonymous

: : i want to download free hindi songs.

Anonymous

: : : : i want to download free hindi songs. new hindi songs

Anonymous

Accoustic amd classic guitar players check this site http://www.recitalbox.com this will make your guitar sound unbelievable . this is so new that our site has not completed its order form. please i need your feedback

Anonymous

He who dies with the most gear wins.

Anonymous

i have just bought a columbus guitar for 20 quid, was it worth my while and is there any info you could send me?

Anonymous

colombus were cheapo copies in late 70’s early 80’s, they were as rough as mangy old mutts, they looked crap and when you plugged them in you werent disapointed, ive commented on these guitars before and gave my honest opinion, they are without doubt in my top 10 worst guitars of all time, 20 quid?? you would have been better of spending that money on a new door from B+Q , anyone else out there ever have the unfortunate experience of pluggin in a colombus?? Lee

Anonymous

: colombus were cheapo copies in late 70’s early 80’s, they were as rough as mangy old mutts, they looked crap and when you plugged them in you werent disapointed, ive commented on these guitars before and gave my honest opinion, they are without doubt in my top 10 worst guitars of all time, 20 quid?? you would have been better of spending that money on a new door from B+Q , anyone else out there ever have the unfortunate experience of pluggin in a colombus?? : Lee

Anonymous

Golly, I’ve had a Colombus series 3 for over 20 years and have always been happy with it. I’ve gigged with it and recorded with it. Sure it’s not a Gibson 3 series but I’d not swap it for a front door 😉

Anonymous

Columbus guitars rock!! So yer ill admit they dont have the best tone on the block but hell, these guitars are amazing! They can take you beating the hell out of them and i’d happily buy another 1. 20 quid well spent. Alec williams, quite frankly, U SUCK!

Anonymous

what is it 19freakin30 in this forum?please!

Anonymous

: ive got a colombus and it sounds better than a strat!

Anonymous

: ive got a colombus and it sounds than a strat!

Anonymous

dont you mean it bangs nails in better than a strat? holds the door open a little better, listen up everybody.. COLOMBUS ARE SHIT.

Anonymous

If any body knows where i can find some good ole’ slide acoustic blues tabs online, let me know.

Anonymous

who here hates this guy?i know i do

Anonymous

I loathe him so much!

Anonymous

:I hate u both i hope u die a terrible terrible death

Anonymous

yeah me too, who are we talking about?

Anonymous

what is the perfect set up for xxl not to treble not to bass

Anonymous

that all depends on what guitar&effects you have.i have the xxl and love it, but for each of my guitars it needs tweaked a little. on mine, the clean channel is bassy anyway so i have to back it off a little. a seperate eq in your effects chain will make a world of difference too.

Anonymous

has anyone found a humbucking replacement p 90 that doesn’t sound like mud,and preferably fits the hole without carving cheers……kp

Anonymous

didnt gibson do a mini humbucker? ive seen it on the 70’s LP delux models and also the firebird, are they any good? have you checked wd music too? beats me why you want humbuckers over p90’s, if you want less hum go for the p100’s. Lee

Anonymous

I need the user manual to preamp ART SGX LT. Can anybody help me about it. I´m not possible to get it 2 years! Please help me. Thanks a lot

Anonymous

I have it. I "just" need to use my scanner and I can send you by email. Just want to make sure you still need it before I start scanning the 13 pages. : I need the user manual to preamp ART SGX LT. Can anybody help me about it. I´m not possible to get it : 2 years! Please help me. Thanks a lot

Anonymous

kod lagu wings

Anonymous

: kod lagu manbai

Anonymous

: kod lagu siti nurhalizah & ella

Anonymous

: kod lagu cromok

Anonymous

: Shizuka

Anonymous

la la

Anonymous

does anyone have a used ampeg 8×10. close to pittsburgh area would be great. thanks

Anonymous

Guitarist needed for album recording and national tour

This popular thread has been given its own page : Guitarist needed for album recording and national tour

Anonymous

Hello, We have a guitar that has Yairi on the headstock and S 314 on the inside. It also has the name SADA inside. Love playing it but we know absolutely nothing about it. Would anyone have any information on this guitar? It does have a three piece back. Very pretty. Looks like there was a paper sticker inside but it has been removed. Sure would appreciate knowing what year it is. Thank you

Anonymous

I was wondering if anyone has any info on guitar kits. I have about 7 guitars going from Johnson to Epiphone to a les paul. i dont have a whole lot of money but i just want a realy good double cut-away guitar with two humbuckers in a kit. if anyone has any ideas on a good kit that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg than e-mail me @ [email protected]

Anonymous

get jobs losers

Anonymous

u get a job loser

Anonymous

uh?

Anonymous

Please please please I got a beautiful Gretsch guitar with the model no. 7620 and the serial no. 95016. If somebody could be of help with history etc. I would very much appreciate. Have a nice day

Anonymous

thanks alot, now that u posted a message i cant have a nice day damn u

Anonymous

Is ther a site where I can find some settings for my boss metalizer pedal??

Anonymous

ANYONE OWN OR PLAYED THE METRO GUITARS?? ANY OPINIONS ABOUT THIS MAKE?? I OWN A "TANGLEWOOD CUSTOM" AND I SAY IT’S ONE OF THE BEST MADE OUT THERE.

Anonymous

somehow the words ‘Tanglewood’ and ‘Custom’ just dont marry, am i the only one who is having problems seeing those 2 words side by side? you obviously havent seen or played a lot of guitars to come out with that statement. Lee

Anonymous

What effect pedal by BOSS work well with an aucoustic guitar. I have a Ovation Celebrity with factory installed pickups built for the guitar. Any suggestions…

Anonymous

the only effects you would want are chorus and reverb, so pick a Boss stereo chorus.

Anonymous

i want hindi ghazal mp3s and letest filmi songs plz send me my choice…..

Anonymous

: i want hindi ghazal mp3s and letest filmi songs plz send me my choice…..

Anonymous

: : i want hindi ghazal mp3s and letest filmi songs plz send me my choice jagjit sing and punkaj udas

Anonymous

right away

Anonymous

Have a well kept Gibson EB3 . Right now I’m not sure if I want to sell it but I’m just testing the waters . Will send pics if anyone is interested .

Anonymous

Hi, I have just seen this so realise I am bit slow but I have been after an EB3 for sometime and have just sold another bass so I have cash ready to purchase the right EB3. Please send me some pics if it is still available.

Anonymous

Please what is the price range that you’re looking at for selling it? email me back with ur reply.

Anonymous

Anyone know of a source for Yamaha SG humbucker trim rings? I need both for my SG500. Thanks

Anonymous

does anybody know the reason i am praying that the amp didnt crack or if the problem could be just the cord i would really appreciate if someone could tell me why

Anonymous

If your amp doesn’t make any sound when you plug it in and turn it on try strumming the guitar a little, that allways works 4 me. Have you tried turning the voulume up?

Anonymous

check your fuses, the one in the plug, and also there are one or 2 on the back of the amp. Lee

Anonymous

i was given a decca dmi-204 thats realy old is there any value on it? !!!plase answer!!!

Anonymous

check out harmony central lee

Anonymous

what is a guitar like this worth in good condition?

Anonymous

$200-$250 lee

Anonymous

What would be the right price for a ’94 Les Paul Special in average conditions? I’ve found one at 310$ Are there evident differences with an epiphone of the latest years? Boldrok

Anonymous

select best songs

Anonymous

: select best songs tu kya mil gaye ye saman rangee ho gaya

Anonymous

: select best songs

Anonymous

: : select best songs i dont read ur side , i wants only hindi vedio song plz send me best new hindi songs i m wating ur reply

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : select best songs chonri chonri

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : select best songshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Anonymous

: : select best songs masti

Anonymous

: : : select best songs : masti

Anonymous

: : : : select best songs : : masti

Anonymous

: : : : : select best songs : : : masti I want to see the songs of Veer Zara.

Anonymous

ishk khudai rab ne banai rudraksh

Anonymous

: ishk khudai rab ne banai….

Anonymous

: : ishk khudai rab ne banai….

Anonymous

i am italian i need tab of scott henderson specialy " tore down house " thank you

Anonymous

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement nut for Harmony H-802? Is this company even in business anymore? I did several web searches and could not find any info. Thanks

Anonymous

cant you buy a blank nut and cut it yourself? lee

Anonymous

Whilst surfing the web looking for vintage fender colour charts, to assist restoration of a couple of early 80’s japanese Strats, I chanced upon a program that allowed you to build up a guitar based on yr personal requirements. Ie you clicked on body shape / neck / colour / pick guard colour etc etc, and it was all shown on screen in glorious colour. Unfortunately I have never managed to find the web site again. Can anyone assist !!!

Anonymous

Gibson B-45 12 string, 1963-4 We’d like an original or a copy of the original tailpiece rather than a generic. The metal appears to be chromed brass. Across the break it looks kind of crystalline. I can send pix.

Anonymous

you send music for me please

Anonymous

you must have written that cuz it sucks

Anonymous

here you go, try this one: la de dah, de de dum de doooo, la de dumdedooyoutooo. wrote that myself.

Anonymous

hey

Anonymous

mo

Anonymous

ho

Anonymous

no

Anonymous

go

Anonymous

so

Anonymous

i need the music kal ho naa ho.main hoon naa .kuch kuch hotahai.dilwalé dulhania lejaenge

Anonymous

Learn to speak english before participating in this forum fool

Anonymous

does anyone have one of these guitars for sale

Anonymous

Hey all, I found this beutiful Fender SRV Strat, what do you think? http://www.guitarad.co.uk/viewitem.php?id=2 Jack.

Anonymous

not selling it by any chance? lee

Anonymous

im a guitarist with legs. i have written alot of songs using my hands.need a singer with a mouth. i realise that no one will reply any way because of my useless message but you wont regret it. honestly!! p.s. i really do hate socks

Anonymous

I just got booted from my band and im good. Hook me up u wont be sorry.

Anonymous

Please look out for Michael Marra’s guitar, stolen from Muswell Hill, London on saturday night 08/05/04 It may be sold in a car boot sale or in Loot or offered to a shop If you think you have located it please call 07703 472824 or call the Stoneport Agency on 0131 539 8238 Epiphone TEXAN Acoustic Sixstring Guitar Tan Front, Darker Sides and Back Gold machine heads brown bridge Inside label KALAMAZOO MICHIGAN Blue strap bearing the legend ‘SKEETS BOLIVAR’ in black Hiscox Case (containing pliers, Greyhound bus ticket, bag of socks!) Thanks, Micheal has had this guitar for 30 years so would very much like it back ! Mike A

Anonymous

I would appreciate it if someone could help me find out what year model my Les Paul Studio is. I think it was a white color new, gold hardware,ebony finger board,no binding, Gibson Deluxe tuners, the serial numbers are on the back,top, headstock, and has made in USA on back. The serial#92721422. When and where was it made. The headstosk has been repaired, I wonder what it’s value would be. It’s in very good shape. Thank you for your help. Grady

Anonymous

:’91 or 92 from the gibson book. Lee

Anonymous

anyone got tabs for: a) april wine- sign of the gypsy queen b) sven gali- under the influence? thanks.

Anonymous

can any one give any information on my yamaki GC20 accoustic guitar,i’ve had it a while now, but i never knew much about the make and model regards Jules

Anonymous

what is the best fx pedal for rock soloing and riffing?

Anonymous

pro co – turbo rat or voodoolabs sparkle drive

Anonymous

I recently purchased a Shiro Classical SR-18 Guitar and was told this is a fine piece of work, but I can’t find much out about it. Does anyone have any information on this guitar, such as price or quality of workmanship ect … Thanks

Anonymous

I own 70’s model Mexican Stratocaster. It has a vintage style bridge. I put a block behind the bridge since I don’t use the tremolo and recently I had to send it in to a tech to replace the nut. Ever since then the intonation on the G string cannot be set. I just can’t get the right balance sharp and flat for open and bar chords. An open C chord sounds terrible (G is too flat) but an open D is perfect. Bar chords sound alright but not perfect. Soon I am going to have have the neck refretted, (frets filed down) and the tech who works on my guit says there is nothing I can do about the intonation. This strat has a bird’s eye maple neck. Please help… Any suggestions to fix the intonation problem? J

Anonymous

heres what u do:stick that piece in the trash where it belongs and get yourself a nice, American made Gib sincerely, Matt

Anonymous

If the intonation was ok before you took it to the tech then I’d say its down to him. Sounds to me like your tech doesn’t know what he’s doing! So take it back and tell him to fix it, if he won’t fix it, ask for your money back, if he do that then threaten him. Say that you’ll tell every guitarist in town what he did to your guitar. He’ll know that word travels fast with giutarists, so he should soon come around.

Anonymous

could anyone please help. I have come across a ventura 6 string electric guitar mahogany solid body serial number sl660crs made in korea any ideas on what it is worth and age,thanks.

Anonymous

: could anyone please help. : I have come across a ventura 6 string electric guitar : mahogany solid body serial number sl660crs made in korea any ideas on what it is worth and age,thanks.

Anonymous

Free musician search – Find musicians and bands with openings in your local area – place listings – search listings – free, quick and easy – no ads or popups <a href="http://www.musicianlink.net">http://www.musicianlink.net</a&gt;

Anonymous

Free musician search – Find musicians and bands with openings in your local area – place listings – search listings – free, quick and easy – no ads or popups – http://www.musicianlink.net

Anonymous

Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Guitar

Anonymous

I posted this a while back but i dont see it here so im posting it again… Does anyone have a tab for the "may i help you riff" from Wayne’s World? ;)…thanks

Anonymous

no

Anonymous

: I posted this a while back but i dont see it here so im posting it again… : Does anyone have a tab for the "may i help you riff" from Wayne’s World? ;)…thanks If you send me the song via Email I’ll tab it for you

Anonymous

i want to hear new hindi songs.

Anonymous

ANYONE HAVE AND OWN OR OWNED ANY METROPOLITAN GUITARS WITH AN OPINION OF THIS BRAND???

Anonymous

Is there a program that will convert music from a CD to tab or sheet music for guitar… Problem is I enjoy bands that are not popular and would like to play their songs… And not having the greatest ear doesn’t help, so is there a program that I can play a CD through the computer and it will transpose the music to tab or just sheet music?

Anonymous

Sound of Epiphone with Gibson PU's

This popular thread has been given its own page : Sound of Epiphone with Gibson PU’s

Anonymous

How thin could you make the body of an electric guitar? in theory, could you make it no wider than the pick ups? (i guess you would have to locate the mechanics behind the bridge, if possible). head neck body guts? <========|||||

Anonymous

please download the songs of kal ho na ho in my window media player

Anonymous

Brand new, price firm, click link for pics, info

Anonymous

visit http://www.supuapersonal.com.ar and meet the best guitar picks and all you need for your band

Anonymous

Squier Strat VS Ibanez GSA60 Help!

This popular thread has been given its own page : Squier Strat VS Ibanez GSA60 Help!

Anonymous

How much to pay

Anonymous

: How much to pay They go for around $250 on Ebay…..

Anonymous

Anyone have any info on Ziv accoustic guitars? I have a Model 4310 from 1973. Thanks.

Anonymous

I have a boogie bodies strat. One piece of something..koa? Cool! Kinda dark natural look. Same brass or bronze. rosewood. #0142 Are you close to Puyallup? lalo

Anonymous

Does anyone have the tabs or chords to Child of Mine by Carol King? If so would you PLEASE send them to me. Thanks, Kathy

Anonymous

I need help on finding patches for the yamaha DG stomp preamp ..im looking for metallica, AC/DC, or slipknit patches just e-mail me or post the follow up plz!!!

Anonymous

: I need help on finding patches for the yamaha DG stomp preamp ..im looking for bruce springsteen, rolling stones, or clapton patches just e-mail me

Anonymous

hey guys, i recieved a broken digitech RP 2000 a little while ago. im trying to find info on how to fix it. what it does, is that after i plug it in, it makes a clicking sound, and switches different effects, and all the lights light up. then, it will stop and the screen will say something like rp2000. after that, it doesnt do anything. if anyone is familiar with this equipment, please help me out! Thanks

Anonymous

manual de la art ecc

Anonymous

Hey. i’m looking for a program that you can plug your guitar into a computer or some kind of imput, and whatever notes you play, it types them out. Please help

Anonymous

Want to buy a Yamaha fg630 guitar 6 or 12 string

Anonymous

please send me any reggae patches (bobmarley), rock (acdc, rollingstones), and anything else you think i might enjoy. thanx……jake

Anonymous

When I use pedal/switch 3 to sustain a note/chord and solo over it and then release the pedal, a group of notes play. They appear to be the notes that I just used while soloing over the sustained chord.

Anonymous

Just bought a strat for $150,serial number is zo285254,natural blonde ash,maple neck,anyways what would this have cost new?also made in corona ca.

Anonymous

Where’s a site that can help me with this one? Thanks

Anonymous

MY amp makes a weird noise. LIke in a frankenstein movie where the mad scientist has all the electricity goin in his lab and it fizzes and cracks. Its not my guitar, i checked that, however, I was messing around with the equalizer settings, so it could have been that. the noise diminishes with out distortion, but is still very quietly audible. It also gets quieter corresponding to the treble level on the distortion panel. Its a 75 watt amp with a 10 in. speaker. if that helps. I bought it used, if that matters, either. thanks.

Anonymous

Does it make the noise only when the distortions on or all the time no matter what? Also does it get worse when you move the knobs around like a crackling noise?

Anonymous

i hear the same noise except im sure that it comes from my guitar everytime i play on the high string

Anonymous

cant i still find new BOSS RV-3 in stores like samash,manny;s etc?cause since RV-5 appeared,RV-3 were left out…and i don’t wanna buy rv-5 cause doesn’t have the delay on it like the rv-3..

Anonymous

I am requseting for the lirics and chords for the Tim hudges Album.. thank you God bless our ministry

Anonymous

: I am requseting for the lirics and chords for any of the lenny kravitz albums.. thank you God bless our ministry

Anonymous

im surprised jay can talk with his lips on that guys ass

Anonymous

Hi I found a great website: http://www.praise-worship.net enjoy. Jay

Anonymous

ive never heard of that no name band

Anonymous

and he sucks bowels

Anonymous

: and he sucks bowels it’s true i do,see my movie -> http://www.longhornstack.com/gay/movies/gay-cowboys-eating-pudding.asp

Anonymous

he sounds familiar….

Anonymous

: he sounds familiar…. dunno bu here’s sum more f4gs….. quote: execute all african-americans 20 satch22 By skaman7 5-10-2004 10:59:17 PM By joniox 5-10-2004 10:58:26 PM By pheasantrevolt 5-10-2004 10:57:48 PM By satch22 5-10-2004 10:57:39 PM By Arlo__ 5-10-2004 10:57:19 PM more… Reply: Member: Madness_5 contact this member 5-10-2004 10:50:25 PM i prefer "hang all nizzles" Reply: Member: joniox contact this member 5-10-2004 10:50:29 PM Hang all niggas. Reply: Member: satch22 contact this member 5-10-2004 10:52:56 PM hizzle all nizzles? Reply: Member: joniox contact this member 5-10-2004 10:54:25 PM hangas ol niggas Reply: Member: pleasesirs contact this member 5-10-2004 10:51:51 PM burn all monkeys /quote:

Anonymous

they sure are fags….

Anonymous

Check out http://www.GuitarVoice.com. They’re giving away a Keeley Compressor pedal in a random drawing for registered users next month.

Anonymous

where are all the lovely ladies at on this discussion board?

Anonymous

get a life u pathetic loser oh, and get a job too and move outta yur moms basement loser

Anonymous

Lookin for some fellow headbangers who want to put something together.

Anonymous

there isnt in tuscon, wherever the hell that is

Anonymous

: there isnt in tuscon, wherever the hell that is It’s close enough that I can’t escape the smell of your shit hole, dickhead.

Anonymous

hope u stay there so you can keep on smellin me

Anonymous

I have decided to sell my hofner president it is no 26 anyone interested ?

Anonymous

Dear Pete: Could you tell me if the pickguard on your guitar is pearloid, and if it is, is it solid pearloid, or is it pearloid on top then white, black, white. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. Bill

Anonymous

What are you asking for it? : I have decided to sell my hofner president it is no 26 : anyone interested ?

Anonymous

I have a few GP3 songs and I was wondering if it was possible to play them in GP4. If it is how would I go about doing it, I would hate to just trash them cause they are useless, and I don’t want to have to get the older version back just to play them. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

if anyone has the tabit key file can you please e-mail it to me

Anonymous

: can someone send me it as well?

Anonymous

Hi, has anyone informations obout that guitar ?

Anonymous

mexican made fender serial numbers

This popular thread has been given its own page : mexican made fender serial numbers

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I’m searching for information on the Seville brand of guitars. I have an S-32 model and all I know about it is that it was made in Korea. I love this guitar. It is one of the best sounding classicals I’ve ever played. I’ve talked to a few other people that have this kind of guitar, yet I’ve found no one who knows anything about when they were made or where to find any information about them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

MidiNotate helps you find MIDI files on the Internet and converts them to printable sheet music. <a href="http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/news/1960/">Enter</a&gt;

Anonymous

in the film ‘once upon a time in mexico’ there is a simple repetitive piece that banderas is playing when johnny depp meets him for the first time in the resturant. banderas says "my brother taught me it…..i killed him" i’m sure it’s only two chords he’s picking (if he’s actually playing) but i can’t figure it out. any help would be greatly apprecciated. cheers!

Anonymous

Dude Here’s my answer: Desperdos Once Upon A Time In Mexico is the sequel to Desperados…and in there he plays the song you talking about…im sure of it…in the movie he teaches a little kid with a guitar to play it…and he kills his brother in there too…but i wontruin the movie cheers M.J. : in the film ‘once upon a time in mexico’ there is a simple repetitive piece that banderas is playing when johnny depp meets him for the first time in the resturant. banderas says "my brother taught me it…..i killed him" i’m sure it’s only two chords he’s picking (if he’s actually playing) but i can’t figure it out. any help would be greatly apprecciated. : cheers!

Anonymous

i have already seen desperado but i dont have it, do you know what chords he is picking?

Anonymous

Ill watch the movie…ill email you sometime…is it in a hurry? M.J.

Anonymous

: Ill watch the movie…ill email you sometime…is it in a hurry? : M.J. Please email me too if you know what he`s playing… it`s really important and your help would be greatly appreciated. Thnx!

Anonymous

minta chord i will fly-nya ten2five donk

Anonymous

: minta chord i will fly-nya ten2five donk

Anonymous

bisa minta web site-nya ten2five gak?

Anonymous

minta lirik lagu i will fly dong, thanks yah

Anonymous

minta liriknya ten2five donkkkkkk..yg i will flyyy

Anonymous

: minta liriknya ten2five donkkkkkk..yg i will flyyy You know all the things I’ve said You know all the things that we have done And things I gave to you If there’s a chance for me to say How precious you are in my life And you know that is true To be with you is all that I need ‘cause with you my life seems brighter and these are all the things I wanna say I will fly into your arms And be with you till the end of time Why are you so far away You know it’s very hard for me to get my self close to you You’re the reason why I stay You’re the one who can not believe Our love will never end Is it only in my dream ? You’re the one who can not see this How could you be so blind To be with you is all that I need ‘cause with you my life seems brighter And these are all the things I wanna say

Anonymous

🙂 minta chord i will fly-nya ten2five donk pLeaSe.. ^_^

Anonymous

does anyone know of a site that i can type in the serial number of my guitar to figure a worth of it?

Anonymous

MY FRIENDS WILL U SHRED ALONG WITH ME.

Anonymous

great message, fool

Anonymous

anyone have a tab for the "may i help you riff" from Waynes World? 😉

Anonymous

I have a Gretsch model # 6186 serial # 70819 Can you give me an approx. value? I realize the actual value will depend upon condition. Thank you, Paul [email protected]

Anonymous

Looking for schematic for a Tonebone (Hot British prefered) but will take what you have. Thanks! [email protected]

Anonymous

hey

Anonymous

yur a freakin smart one arent ya

Anonymous

please send me the comlete chords used for the song "hote california" both for the rythm and plucking. thanks

Anonymous

: please send me the comlete chords used for the song "har ghari" from "kal ho na ho" both for the rythm and plucking. : thanks

Anonymous

: please send me the comlete chords book on guiter

Anonymous

: please send me the comlete chords used for the song "hotel california" both for the rythm and plucking. : thanks

Anonymous

hote california u say, never heard that 1 b 4

Anonymous

hi

Anonymous

: hi i want song from Pardes ‘do dil mil’

Anonymous

: hi how r u i need 100 nice hindi songs

Anonymous

: hi

Anonymous

: : hifgewgeg

Anonymous

: hi please i want hindi song satyam shivam sundram

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : hi i want to download new relese hindi songs

Anonymous

: hi THANKYOU

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : hi pls download hindi songs

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : hi i m dhaval please download all songs dhaval

Anonymous

: : hi I am tanvir I like download free hindi movie songs

Anonymous

: : hifine

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : hi

Anonymous

no

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : : hi this is naseer pls download and give me a good pop hindi songs

Anonymous

: : : hi good site

Anonymous

: : : hi

Anonymous

: : : : hi i need some of the hindi songs

Anonymous

: : : hi there i want aap mujhe ache lagne lage

Anonymous

: hi pls. sent me latest hindi songs

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : hi hindi songs

Anonymous

: : hi i cant download a any song pls tell me how is it possible

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : : : hi i love too much ur songs

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : : : hi hi this is kareena gf oman

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : : : hi

Anonymous

: : : : : hi How are supriya, I am confused what is this re download hindisongs.

Anonymous

i want a pedal that i can boost my solos on, i play lots of kinds of rock, any suggestions appreciated

Anonymous

Pro Co – Turbo Rat. it does it all, well in an overdrive kind of sense.

Anonymous

Does someone know how to loosen the tone/vol knobs? They are tight against each other so that turning the tone knob turns the vol knob. Oil? graphite? Remove them? What? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

I’ve a harptone model k-7nc 7 string guitar I bought used in 1979. Does anyone know anything about this model? What would it be worth today? Thank you, Stewart

Anonymous

I have a excellent condition LP Silverburst for sale. More info and pics at http://p222.ezboard.com/fespguitarsmessageboardfrm12.showMessage?topicID=4772.topic

Anonymous

I know the Roland GP-8 contains eight separate FX which are apparently all Roland or Boss FX pedals you can buy separately. Can anyone name those eight FX which together make up the GP-8? For example, is the Distortion effect in the GP-8 the Boss DS-1? Is the Chorus effect the Boss CE5, etc.? Thanks.

Anonymous

im looking for the album time to oddessey the tabs "morning star" and "the tempest" please send it to my mail. [email protected]

Anonymous

hi, ive been playing guitar for quite a few years now and i thought that i would try to get a box to improve my tone, but i dont know what ones are good (im thinking a rock distortion thing)I though about the electro harmonix double muff or the digi tech hot rod but i really dont know if they are crap or anything. Any suggestions or comments ?

Anonymous

i want free download of movie songs of Bardasht

Anonymous

Lovley jubbly

Anonymous

cant find anybody that can give me info on my guitar named black widow made by coustic

Anonymous

Puas Impresas, palillos, pines, etc

This popular thread has been given its own page : Puas Impresas, palillos, pines, etc

Anonymous

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey Angus Young rocks!

Anonymous

hes overrated with a capital O yo

Anonymous

Seen AC/DC live once and i can confirm this, the chap does indeed ‘ROCK!!!’

Anonymous

Any info/photos/reminisces of Jack Mckechnie former guitarist with the Hedley Ward Trio as I am redearching into his life and times. Thanking you in anticipation for your help. Ronald John Saunders

Anonymous

I want to get guitar lessons. I will be playing mainly rock style but maybe some other stuf. I have no idea what i should start off with. I need some thing cheap but decent. any ideas?

Anonymous

r u stacked?

Anonymous

Hey iv’e been playing electric guitar for aroung 7 months, iv’e got a guitar tutor, he’s really good i would advise you to get one, but i used to teach myself before that, you can get loads of books and cd’s and get help from friends and email friends. A gd site to get tabs from is:www.guitartabs.cc/home.php If you want any help or wanna talk about guitars/music just email me at: [email protected] Also where bouts do you live? Im in the uk. Also what music you into, im into rock,emo,raw punk,metal,rap-metal,indie,most types of rock really:-) Im just starting a band called ‘ignatious fairies’ hehe strange name i know… anyhoo good luck and email me back or post or whatever…

Anonymous

u hot?

Anonymous

: u hot? you bet

Anonymous

Hello, New for April on http://www.jazzguitar.be : 30 April 2004 : 2 New Pat Martino licks 29 April 2004 : New ‘Forum’ section on the links page 26 April 2004 : New Charlie Parker lick 24 April 2004 : New minor pattern 16 April 2004 : New minor pattern 14 April 2004 : New ‘Theory’ section on the links page Kind Regards, Dirk Laukens http://www.jazzguitar.be [email protected]

Anonymous

Hi, i just got this guitar from my grandpa.. it plays great. I’ve done some research online, but i can’t find any refference to it anywhere. I’ve been to the morris site (which is crap) but can’t find anything there eiter. Have you got any info in it? Which year is it from. how much would it be worth now (not that i’ll sell, it rocks 🙂 Jeremy

Anonymous

have you checked out harmony central? they have some morris stuff on there. : Have you got any info in it? Which year is it from. how much would it be worth now (not that i’ll sell, it rocks 🙂 : Jeremy

Anonymous

Hi guys. I recently bought a nice 12-string Gibson. I’m located in Denmark, and noone here seems to know anything about this;-) The serial reads: 300066 or 68 in the end. Hard to see. Can anyone help me dating this instrument? THANKS!!! Chris.

Anonymous

Gibson blue book says its a 74/75.

Anonymous

Thanks man. Chris

Viewing 310 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.