Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Monthly Discussion Guitar Discussion Forum Archive – February, 2004

Viewing 414 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’m trying to rewire a 60’s? Guitar with built in effects. The guitar was put out by Sears. It’s a Les Paul copy made by Kay? The effects include – whirlwind, echo and wah wah – It also has a headphone jack. I’m looking for the schematics – can anybody help? Thanks.

Anonymous

i purchased a similar guitar, if not the same model, from a local guitar store. do you have any info on the specs of the guitar and the time and place it came from? thanks

Anonymous

how/when/why were wa-wa pedals invented?

Anonymous

I need some imformation on you about your guitar and how you invented it.and I need a picture of you and the guitar.thanks so much

Anonymous

I’ve been trying to elinmate feedback back through my rig and nothing seems to work hears the deal my rig is a Crete gx90 half stack and I using a korg toneworks muti effect processor and for distortion I use a boss metal zone all cables are monster instrument cables from the guitar to the korg and from the korg to the amp it’s a monster speaker cable , but every time I turn on the distortion I get feedback is there a way to eliminate this !

Anonymous

: : I’ve been trying to elinmate feedback back through my rig and nothing seems to work hears the deal my rig is a Crete gx90 half stack and I using a korg toneworks muti effect processor and for distortion I use a boss metal zone all cables are monster instrument cables from the guitar to the korg and from the korg to the amp it’s a monster speaker cable , but every time I turn on the distortion I get feedback is there a way to eliminate this !

Anonymous

: : : : I’ve been trying to elinmate feedback back through my rig and nothing seems to work hears the deal my rig is a Crete gx90 half stack and I using a korg toneworks muti effect processor and for distortion I use a boss metal zone all cables are monster instrument cables from the guitar to the korg and from the korg to the amp it’s a monster speaker cable , but every time I turn on the distortion I get feedback is there a way to eliminate this !

Anonymous

Probably,what’s happening is the volume of the Korg unit is too high.Also,at live volumes,your dist level may be too high.I Usually keep the dist. level at 8 or 9 O"clock. Good Luck

Anonymous

try the noise reduction on your korg processor.put it to maximum and see if you still have that problem.boss pedal is doing that to you.the pedal creates that feedback and if you combine the distorsion with an effect from the processor then the sound flyes out of your guitar.so i suggest to use your noise reduction way up and see how it goes.or buy an noise suppressor for your boss!

Anonymous

i’m new to the floyd rose, and shall be acquiring an instrument with one within a few days. naturally i need to know how to use it properly and there is a narking question i have before venturing to use it. the question is, way back in the 60’s (i’m an old guy) when i had my first fender strat, they used to have slots for the strings on the machines instead of holes. there was, however, a hole drilled dead center on the machine shaft end, so you had to cut the extra length off the string first, dip it into the hole and then around the slot, and finally wind it around the axle of the machine. i’m sure you know about these. after ruining 2 or 3 sets of strings (!!) i finally realized that clipping the end off causing the winding of the string to unwind, thus causing the wound strings to completely lose their sound and zing, and become completely dead as per an old, worn-out used string. i solved that by putting a right-angle bend in the string first with my pliers before clipping it (or not clipping it at all). the question therefore is: with the locking floyd rose trem, it’s recommended to clip the ball off the string first before fitting it. how come this doesn’t cause the winding to loosen and ruin the string as per my early experiences? or does it? (i don’t see anywhere where it’s warned to fit the string into the trem’s "vise" first and then clip the ball off afterwards, if indeed it is at all possible to do so; it’s always advised to clip the ball off first). can anyone kindly help?

Anonymous

Do I plug two speaker cables into the back of the head to the cab? There are two separate L and R jacks in the back of the head and the two jacks on the back of the cabinet are labeled L and R. Thanks!

Anonymous

: Do I plug two speaker cables into the back of the head to the cab? : There are two separate L and R jacks in the back of the head and the two jacks on the back of the cabinet are labeled L and R. : Thanks! Yes, actually there are 4 speaker jacks on the amp. 2 left and 2 right. You can run up to 4 cab’s if you wanna. This was probably answered a long time ago.

Anonymous

my guess is that your amp has a stereo chorus effect built in, L and R would obviuosly give you the stereo effect, i would plug them both in, i think that is a transistor amp too so its not that much of an issue with an impedence mismatch. Lee

Anonymous

Does anyone know the Guitar tabulatures for ‘If you cant stand the heat’ ive been peicing it together in my house all over the weekend and I cant get the final chords quite right. Ive read in other fizz forums that they mainly relied on a standard open G in the verse and followed that into an open B with a slight streak of F. I havnt quite been able to replicate ‘that sound’ though through my advanced eletrical computer equipment in my den where I keep my Rats. Someone please help me or just supply me with Nichola Martin’s address (shes the one who produced them in the height of their Eurovision fame and worked on their heavier titles). Thanx in advance 🙂

Anonymous

I have a Martin D 12-20, serial #295215. Obviously a 12 string. It is something I will never get rid of, because It belonged to my father, not to mention I’m not an idiot. According to the serial number, It was made in 1972. I verified this via Martin’s web site. I could not, however, get any other info on this particular model. I’m just curious about it’s unique headstock design and what it was worth then and now. Any info is appreciated.

Anonymous

Hi, Is there any Indian in London there who teaches basic guitar with a focus on playing indian lessons? If so, please mail me back on [email protected]. Thanks.

Anonymous

Album: "Changed My Life" Goldtop Les Paul, Peter Green jam friend…. Who has how to for those tones. Bloomfield for clean as a start. I will remove my ears with sawzall, feel betrayed but lucky to appreciate such TONES.

Anonymous

yeah right, didnt peter green use a reverse polarity wiring on his bridge pickup? mistake by his guitar repairing, wired the thing up the wrong way round, changed peoples lives forever!

Anonymous

: yeah right, didnt peter green use a reverse polarity wiring on his bridge pickup? mistake by his guitar repairing, wired the thing up the wrong way round, changed peoples lives forever! Actually dude it was no mistake Peter just put the pickup in the other way round, and he meant to do it its really that simple!

Anonymous

I HAVE A SOLID STATE CRATE 160W COMBO(1-12) HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE INPUT JACKS WERE CRACKLING. RESOLDERD THE INPUT JACKS AND NOW AFTER ABOUT 5 MIN. THE AMP STARTS TO FADE IN AND OUT. AS IF THE PREAMP IS LOOSING JUCIE. I DID NOTICE THAT THE TRANSFORMER WIRES HAD BRITTLE FLAKING INSULATION. HAVENT TRIED LINE IN YET BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL EMAIL ME PLEASE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Anonymous

: I HAVE A SOLID STATE CRATE 160W COMBO(1-12) : HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE INPUT JACKS WERE CRACKLING.AND CUTTING IN AND OUT : RESOLDERD THE INPUT JACKS AND NOW AFTER ABOUT 5 MIN. : THE AMP STARTS TO FADE IN AND OUT. AS IF THE PREAMP IS LOOSING JUCIE. I DID NOTICE THAT THE TRANSFORMER WIRES : HAD BRITTLE FLAKING INSULATION. HAVENT TRIED LINE IN YET BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL : EMAIL ME PLEASE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Anonymous

does anyone know the guitar tabs for any Fallout boy songs?

Anonymous

I just picked up a great buy in a new Washburn D9C. Anyone else have any comments on this model? Cheers, Larry

Anonymous

trying to find a good 2210. If anyone out there wants to sell one get hold of me A.S.A.P. I’m going buy one soon.

Anonymous

: trying to find a good 2210. If anyone out there wants to sell one get hold of me A.S.A.P. : I’m going buy one soon. And you will spend how much>>??? Pickup in Ohio???

Anonymous

guitarras MORGAN

This popular thread has been given its own page : guitarras MORGAN

Anonymous

I’ve been playing guitar for about 30 years and I’ve always wanted a Marshall. A friend of mine suggest that I find an old 2210, but I’m a little concerned that I won’t be able to turn it up in my basement without tearing my ears off. I thought that the 2205 might be a better decision. I just need a little help.

Anonymous

i want to down load free hindi songs

Anonymous

: i want to down load free hindi songs of murder

Anonymous

: i want to down load free hindi songs from murder

Anonymous

: i want to down load free hindi songs

Anonymous

: : i want to down load free hindi songs Well friends. i m an indian and like only indian hindi music

Anonymous

: i want to down load free indian(hindi) songs as well as pakistani songs

Anonymous

We want to download songs from film MURDER

Anonymous

: I want to download songs from film MURDER

Anonymous

: i want to down load OLD HINDI FILM SONGS

Anonymous

i am in a hurry to download free hindi songs help me asap

Anonymous

: i want to down load free hindi songs music in midi format

Anonymous

: i want to down load free hindi songs

Anonymous

: : i want to down load latest free hindi songs

Anonymous

i want the songs of film maqbul starrer tabu and irfan

Anonymous

How to tell if solid top

This popular thread has been given its own page : How to tell if solid top

Anonymous

trying to find out what the worth of this instrument would be…. the model number is (5990) and the serial number is ( 4173) Gretsch dorado

Anonymous

I Have a DORADO by GRETSCH,serial#5969,and I was just curious as to the value of it .

Anonymous

: : trying to find out what the worth of this instrument would be…. the model number is : (5990) and the serial number is ( 4173) : Gretsch dorado Send me a pic if u can – might offer cash / has orig case???

Anonymous

: : : : trying to find out what the worth of this instrument would be…. the model number is : : (5990) and the serial number is ( 4173) : : Gretsch dorado : Send me a pic if u can – might offer cash / has orig case??? my dad has a model 70 classical gretsch dorado guitar that wasn’t worth more than $100

Anonymous

I have a Gibson Dove with the label in the sound hole missing and the number 503200 stamped on the back headstock. Does anyone have a production date for this guitar?

Anonymous

Looks like a 1974/75. so long as the s/no is stamped on the back of the headstock and not transfered on. lee

Anonymous

LOOKING FOR A VICENTE TATAY THOMAS GUIYAR.. PLZ… EMAIL ME.

Anonymous

I have a Guild guitar Model: F47nt Serial# 52586. I believe it was manufactored in 1971. Can someone please give me ballpark figure of what it is worth.

Anonymous

I am playing a Guild Starfire 12 string electric,sunburst,serial No.DC490,circa 1966?? Great action,all original,four kids ‘n angry ex to support..what would i get for it?

Anonymous

This is my first time restringing my Fender Strat. I can’t get the string to come out at the back of the guitar. Any ideas how I could get the strings to come out would be great. Thank you.

Anonymous

you poke them through the back of the guitar then pull the string through and take it up to the machine head. i think you are trying to push the string through ball end first. lee.

Anonymous

ive been playing since i was 7 and giging since i was 14. im 33 and looking for a rock band in ireland. likes= all rock and metal.

Anonymous

http://csharp.now.nu free advertisements for any upcoming band, be heard, get C-Sharp!

Anonymous

Anyone have any idea the value of the above ref. guitar?

Anonymous

Hey i have a jackson and i cant put on my guitar strings can any one give me some details i would gladly appriciate it thank you

Anonymous

I’m lookin for band members in the Virgina Norfolk / Virginia Beach area. Musical interests are Metallica, Korn, Pantera, Staind and anything else that will start a mosh pit. My rig consists of a Marshall JCM2000 TSL100 w/ 1960A 300 watt cabinet (upgrading to another cab soon), Digitech RP100 (upgrading to the GNX3 soon as well), and an Ibanez 7321 7-String. E-mail me if interested. Thanks!!

Anonymous

…wondering if anybody out there knows if Gibson ever produced left hand versions of their L6s? I need to have one!

Anonymous

: …wondering if anybody out there knows if Gibson ever produced left hand versions of their L6s? : I need to have one! Never have ran accross one, makes me glad to be right handed at the moment.

Anonymous

My cousin is a decent guitarist looking for some inspiration He heard there are boxes you can plug your guitar into under 400$ that can make you sound like your using the same wah and other effects down to the amplifier used by such guitar legends as Hendrix Santana etc Is this true or just hype? He has the skills but not the sound Any suggestions ?Ps He prefers the warm analog sounds to digital bleeps He has a good amplifier but cant afford to buy or maintain a tube amp thats why he’s looking for a box

Anonymous

if you want to play through headphones you can try a pandora px4, made by korg, i think you could get this for under $200, it is absolutly fantastic, you have to play one to beleive how good they are look at the korg website to see the features, if you want an easy to use good quality multiFX to use through an amp then try the new Boss ME50. you should get one of those for around $300. Lee.

Anonymous

I have an Epiphone Guitar model FT 145 Texan serial number 844102 in excellent condition and I was wondering what the value of it is.

Anonymous

I have an Epiphone FT 145 Texan in excelent condition and was wondering what the value of it is.

Anonymous

Could someone please help me determine the value of a Daion 82 acoustic guitar … s/n: 829484 D … big body – red sunburst top … thank you

Anonymous

: Could someone please help me determine the value of a Daion 82 acoustic guitar … s/n: 829484 D … big body – red sunburst top … thank you Have an ’80 dreadnought (cedar? top) which I bought for $230 AU about 3 years ago

Anonymous

Would anyone be interested in a Taylor 420? Price $900

Anonymous

Has anyone out there got a Zoom 505 effects pedal?? If so, could you help me out? I was wondering whether you can programme the pedal so that you can jump between two effects on completely different patches with just one push of the pedal. Any ideas?

Anonymous

sent you a manual on your e-mail. Lee

Anonymous

Busco con urgencia la partitura para piano y voz de la milonga o tango "se dice de mi", popularizada por Tita Merello y más tarde por la serie "Betty la fea".Muchas gracias.

Anonymous

hey its me again…ok does anyone know the formulas for how the sound is produced in hte amp?? please reply

Anonymous

Just getting back into guitar playing as a hobby after many years away from it. There are so many electric makes now that I’m totally confused. What would you guys suggest to start with. Lower end of price range preferred

Anonymous

: Just getting back into guitar playing as a hobby after many years away from it. There are so many electric makes now that I’m totally confused. What would you guys suggest to start with. Lower end of price range preferred Hi Turk The standard of guitars has probably risen so much since you last played, most stuff nowadays is fairly good. If you could get hold of an older Squire Strat. A Korean made one would be the best. As the newer Chinese ones are really cheap and nasty. Your lookin for something maybe three to four years old. Some of ’em are nearly as good as the real thing. All the best with your search

Anonymous

Hello My name is Christian Vidal, I’m a guitarist. I’d like to send some of my recordings to Mike Varney, I’d be very greatefull if you send me his adress. My regards, thank you. Christian Vidal http://www.christianvidal.com.ar

Anonymous

what is the origin or the date and where was the electric guitar invented

Anonymous

When was the guitar ever created and what is the origin of the guitar???

Anonymous

: When was the guitar ever created and what is the origin of the guitar???

Anonymous

: : When was the bass guitar ever created and what is the origin of the bass guitar???

Anonymous

: : : When was the bass guitar ever created and what is the origin of the bass guitar??? Strings are the same as the double bass classical instrument, evolved from there

Anonymous

i was wondering why my amp causes feedback sometimes, i want to know how it occurs so maybe i can play around with it

Anonymous

The sound from the amp is being picked up by your pickups, thats what causes it. To remedy it without having to turn down your amp, try standing farther away and not facing it. Also mess with the eq alittle and your pickup placement.

Anonymous

:hey, thanks for the answer, it helped me out alot, um…. i got another one though. How do i play with feedback?

Anonymous

The amazing guitarist Armik needs to record at least one CD with nothing but solo guitar. The midi keyboard stuff being used is far below talent level. On his latest recording track 11, a solo guitar piece is outstanding. Does anyone know what type of mic is being used. the acoustic sound is outstanding!

Anonymous

: The amazing guitarist Armik needs to record at least one CD with nothing but solo guitar<a href=’http://www.russian-lolitas.biz/’&gt;.</a> The midi keyboard stuff being used is far below talent level. On his latest recording track 11, a solo guitar piece is outstanding. Does anyone know what type of mic is being used. the acoustic sound is outstanding!

Anonymous

I just bought the gibson sg strandard ebony,its in great shape but the lower humbucker by the bridge sticks out like literally and inch and a half and the othe one is only about half an inch. is it supposed to be like this?? if not how do i lower it. please help!

Anonymous

Relax, its supposed to be like that, has to do with the tilt of the neck onto the body, les pauls are similar, oh and congratulations on buying the best guitar in the world, it truely rocks. Lee

Anonymous

no the best guitar in the world is my 99 gibson les paul deluxe 30th a. ebony

Anonymous

: no the best guitar in the world is my 99 gibson sg ebony but nice try

Anonymous

k sweet man thanks buz it really didnt look right to me haha

Anonymous

Need a clue, I’m to old for this (smile)

Anonymous

Does anybody know where to fix or get a basse whammy bar system. I broke mine. I cant find any reference to the bar from kahler or anybody else. If anyone has or knows where a double whammy bar system is to be found for basse guitar,please, let me know. Thanks. [email protected]

Anonymous

: Does anybody know where to fix or get a basse whammy bar system. I broke mine. I cant find any reference to the bar from kahler or anybody else. If anyone knows someone who can fix it or knows where a double whammy bar system is to be found for basse guitar,please, let me know. : Thanks. : [email protected]

Anonymous

Need so orginal parts for my Joe Maphis Model one Mosrite. An original case, vibrato bar and spring. Thank You very much, Mike

Anonymous

Has enybody got the plans for wiring up a squier stratif so will you mail the pics to me [email protected]

Anonymous

Does anyone know the factory where the TW 1000 N acoustic is made . I need an original compensated saddle.

Anonymous

: Does anyone know the factory where the TW 1000 N acoustic is made . I need an original compensated saddle.

Anonymous

: : Does anyone know the factory where the TW 1000 N acoustic is made . I need an original compensated saddle.=====I OWN TANGLEWOOD CUSTOM ELECTTIC.I BELIEVE YOURS CAME FROM THE SAME PLACE AS MINE."HOUSTON TEXAS" @ METROPOLITAN GUITARS.CALL-1-713-957-0470,I BELIEVE YOU WILL GET YOUR NEEDED INFO.

Anonymous

i have a les paul and a strat. what hight should i set the action.

Anonymous

i have a kent double cutaway hollowbody.single pickup bridge position.wondering if anybody has any info.it’s a mystery! help

Anonymous

I am looking for information about where I could sell a brand new Wes Montgomery L5 Custom , and the Gibson Goldtone Amp? Any suggestions?

Anonymous

i am a collector of jackson and/or charvel 24 fret neck thrus. got one? contact me, make sure you take some closeups. really prefer kahler bridges & active systems: [email protected]

Anonymous

I have a Alvarez acoustic cut away built approximately in 1985 what is it worth in great condition?

Anonymous

made in japan. crafted in japan. whats the difference? HELP?

This popular thread has been given its own page : made in japan. crafted in japan. whats the difference? HELP?

Anonymous

I have a 1964 Precision Bass, and a TD355 Gibson Sterio, BB King Model. Finally retired from Playing. Need to sell. THX

Anonymous

When he died my father lrft me a Martin OM-18. The serial number checks out to 1930. The condition appears to be good, with a minor bruise in the side and some crazing in the top. Can anyone estimate the value if the instrument?

Anonymous

: When he died my father lrft me a Martin OM-18. The serial number checks out to 1930. The condition appears to be good, with a minor bruise in the side and some crazing in the top. Can anyone estimate the value if the instrument? Please contact me. I am not a dealer, I can give you my thoughts, and am interested in your guitar.

Anonymous

Who is Robert F. Flemming Jr., and where can I get a picture of the guitar that he patened in 1886. I believe the patent number is 338,772. Does anyone know anything about this man?

Anonymous

Hello I want to sell my LP-Recording – Seriell No. 177797, the guitar is in good original condition ! If you are interested, please sent me your email. Gottfried Hofmann Lindacher Str. 82 D 84489 Burghausen – Germany

Anonymous

should I play my big muff pedal through a clean or distorted channel on my amp? any suggestive settings for the pedal itself?

Anonymous

Found the guitar I learned on in the attic. SS Stewart – Model 2008, ser# 9631 Arch-top. Looking for info …..

Anonymous

: Found the guitar I learned on in the attic. : SS Stewart – Model 2008, ser# 9631 Arch-top. : Looking for info ….. The SS Steward was bought out by Harmony… Harmony continued to make guitars under the name for years. Look at my Harmony site and see if you can find the model you have… It will give you a start. http://www.comparethevalue.com

Anonymous

im looking for info about a 1974 concert 1A gold medal series garcia guitar ITS IN GOOD CONDITION HAS CASE TOO THANKS

Anonymous

Why does the OD channel of my amp has a bad sound? It’s different from the other distortions. I heard a fender 30W distortion and it sounds better? What is the difference?

Anonymous

I have the head version of the AVT50. Mine sounds fine. I owned a Fender Roc Pro before it and several other heads and for the price this one definately delivers the best sound/value all around. You might try replacing the pre-amp tube. My roc pro sounded like crap till I replaced it then it was much better afterwards.

Anonymous

What could be the price for the pre-amp tube?

Anonymous

Ibought my guitar at a small music store in San Bernardino,Ca. in 1981.The haruo is one of the best sounding easiest playing guitars I!ve ever played.It has a presence on or off stage,large,or small room. Chords have a resonance that sustains well while individual notes have clarity with good tonal quality through low and high ranges.I have played and enjoyed my guitar for 23 years,I will until I can!t play any more.

Anonymous

It has a serial number underneath the headstock at the back of the neck "C700368". It is a one piece and it has a Kahler locking tremelo.It also has an active pickup on the bridge. Can anyone tell me about this guitar

Anonymous

Ask your question (and submit photos) to the Jackson / Charvel Forum online. They’ll sort you out. http://www.jcfonline.com/

Anonymous

K022479. does anyone know what information is related to this serial number? i know that it is a japanese fender strat. plz help. is there a website that i can check out to get info, or if someone knows something about this guitar plz inform me. cheers mate.

Anonymous

: K022479. this is a 1990/1991 model made in Japan like you say. anyone else out there looking to date a fender go to: http://www.rexc.com/services/datingfender.htm seems to have a pretty comprehensive database.

Anonymous

: : K022479. this is a 1990/1991 model made in Japan like you say. : anyone else out there looking to date a fender go to: : http://www.rexc.com/services/datingfender.htm : seems to have a pretty comprehensive database.

Anonymous

Or check Fender’s own tech support site – Mr Gearhead – http://www.mrgearhead.com. Click on the "Fender" button on the left and then select the FAQ at the top. Serial info for Fenders made in the US and Japan.

Anonymous

… looking for other musicians to fellowship with. Southern Vermont, Berkshires and Albany area are OK. Like to play diverse music.

Anonymous

Lookin’ for a Charvell, Charvell,is an ofspring of Jackson,Ah gee,I forget the other one! Anyways,anyone who knows what i’m talking about,YOU know who you are,E-mail me!!!

Anonymous

Anybody got the ‘78,79,80’s model "the Strat"mine is heavier than a Les Paul,but the baby really cuts throught the mix with a switching system that gets Gibson,Tele,and of course strat tones.I love it; any info out there,how bout that weight.Plus I glued the neck in and doubled the sustain.

Anonymous

my friend had a real heavy strat made of poplar wood, probably the same stuff, loads of sustain, real nice guitar.

Anonymous

Hello! I bought a Samick classical guitar at an antique store and am wondering if anyone could tell me how old it is, or anything about it. It’s a model # LC-C09, and the serial # is 9703002625. It’s in great shape, so I don’t think it’s too old, but if anyone could give me any info about it, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Anonymous

my guitar`s model is samick LC45 ( classical ) i need some information a bout my classical guitar

Anonymous

: my guitar`s model is samick eg50(electric) : i need some information a bout my classical guitar

Anonymous

: I am very interested in the Samick Royale RL3 guitar and would like to play one before seriously considering a purchase. I live in Dallas, TX – is there a dealer or someplace close by that would have one available to play ?

Anonymous

I have a marshall head "Artiste" but i don’t know what year make it is and was wondering if anyone can help. It’s dual input[front/back] contols include prescence rev bass treb vol on one side and bass treb vol on the other. The only other info which might be helpfull is the serial number 1187F. If anyone could help with a price range or know of a site where it would be listed it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers from OZ.

Anonymous

what exactly is fret buzz because i think i have a case of it…i have a fender telecaster and my "g" string…haha…is making like a high pitched tinkling sound…almost like its banging against the frets..im not possitive whats causing it…anyone have any ideas?

Anonymous

since you have a "TELE" . You should be able to adjust the single "string tree" on the bridge using an allen wrench(hex shaped)to lift or lower your "G" string Or you can stick to briefs……hahaha ask ?s if any L8R

Anonymous

lightining struck and the head does not come on. is it fried?

Anonymous

Many of us often waste time on the internet surfing through useless websites. But many of us overlook the fact that it leads to a waste of our valuable time and our hard earned money. What would u do if someone told u that u could use the time on internet to earn useful money to add to your monthly income .some amount of extra money always comes in handy doesn’t it. Earn additional Rs.15, 000-20,000/- per month by using your Home, computer or office PC or cyber café for 1-2 hours/day. No marketing .No MLM. So hurry up and put your Computer to use. The basic qualification for the job is that u know the basic skills of computer usage like copying and pasting. It can be done by anyone irrespective of caste, creed, race or religion. It provides uniform opportunity to talented persons. You will be typing or copying/pasting ads into a variety of ad sites, job forums, discussion groups etc. You are paid per response, not for selling anything. You are not required to do anything other than type/copy/paste the pre-created ads in the places we direct as well as places that you may be familiar with or find through your own searching. We will demonstrate, teach and encourage you, but the effort and commitment must come from you. You can achieve your dreams and goals. Now is the best time to get started! For more info email us with subject ‘NEED FOR INFORMATION’ at: [email protected]

Anonymous

: Many of us often waste time on the internet surfing through useless websites. But many of us overlook the fact that it leads to a waste of our valuable time and our hard earned money. What would u do if someone told u that u could use the time on internet to earn useful money to add to your monthly income .some amount of extra money always comes in handy doesn’t it. : Earn additional Rs.15, 000-20,000/- per month by using your Home, computer or office PC or cyber café for 1-2 hours/day. No marketing .No MLM. So hurry up and put your Computer to use. The basic qualification for the job is that u know the basic skills of computer usage like copying and pasting. It can be done by anyone irrespective of caste, creed, race or religion. It provides uniform opportunity to talented persons. You will be typing or copying/pasting ads into a variety of ad sites, job forums, discussion groups etc. You are paid per response, not for selling anything. You are not required to do anything other than type/copy/paste the pre-created ads in the places we direct as well as places that you may be familiar with or find through your own searching. : We will demonstrate, teach and encourage you, but the effort and commitment must come from you. You can achieve your dreams and goals. Now is the best time to get started! For more info email us with subject ‘NEED FOR INFORMATION’ at: : [email protected] Keep your spam for somewhere else… This is a guitar forum…

Anonymous

i just want to know how to fix the action on my guitars i have a les paul and a strat. i used to get them serviced in the shop but its to exspensive

Anonymous

Check out BUZZKILL above and maybe that will help out It takes a few times to adjust but you can customize your action to your likings. You either want it high or low "OR" right inbetween.It does matter…You’ll see

Anonymous

univox serial number

This popular thread has been given its own page : univox serial number

Anonymous

SS Stewart Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : SS Stewart Guitar

Anonymous

In a medium price range, which do you think is a better value. Thanks.

Anonymous

columbus guitars???

This popular thread has been given its own page : columbus guitars???

Anonymous

I need to find out whats the best way to stop a floyd from being able to pull up.. i just want to dive bomb… but I have tried putting a shim where the tremolo block is but it acts like a fulcrum and tries to take the entire tremolo off the posts….. need some input…. I could put a block under the string tension screws but I dont like that idea… whats the best way?

Anonymous

What I have done in the past is to use 2 fat flathead wood screws. Screw them in apart from each other so that the square steel flat part lays up against the flats of the heads. The screws should run parallel to the springs. This way is good because you can turn the screws in and out just enough to set it the way you want it. Hope this helps. Let me know how you make out.

Anonymous

: I need to find out whats the best way to stop a floyd from being able to pull up.. i just want to dive bomb… but I have tried putting a shim where the tremolo block is but it acts like a fulcrum and tries to take the entire tremolo off the posts….. need some input…. I could put a block under the string tension screws but I dont like that idea… whats the best way? What I have done in the past is to use 2 fat flathead wood screws. Screw them in apart from each other so that the square steel flat part lays up against the flats of the heads. The screws should run parallel to the springs. This way is good because you can turn the screws in and out just enough to set it the way you want it. Hope this helps. Let me know how you make out.

Anonymous

***BEAUTIFUL NEW RGT2020 FOR SALE***

This popular thread has been given its own page : ***BEAUTIFUL NEW RGT2020 FOR SALE***

Anonymous

I am looking for a bridge for a harmony stratatone guitar mine is a 1961 model thanks Chopper

Anonymous

: I am looking for a bridge for a harmony stratatone guitar mine is a 1961 model thanks Chopper Hey Chopper, Good luck… Harmony used a seperate bridge for the stratotones. If you can find one, it will be about $75… Go to my Harmony site and email me because I have one that will work but it’s not org…. http://www.comparethevalue.com

Anonymous

Nickelback’s electric guitar is the type i want but i can seem to find out what its called does anyone know what type it is and the average price for one. Cheers

Anonymous

can some1 explain how to change a guitar string (electric)

Anonymous

i think they use PRS, go to : http://www.prsguitars.com/showcase/showcase.html try and match the model he plays, ive seen him play single cut and double cutaways, not sure on the model, but those guitars start at around $3000 they do a korean model too, at around $800. Lee

Anonymous

I resently bought a PRS copy. I haveon many had difficulty keeping the guitar in tune while playing. It just drops every time I strike a chord.Have you any suggestions.

Anonymous

gibson c1 classic

This popular thread has been given its own page : gibson c1 classic

Anonymous

my friend recently acquired an old kay acoustic. the kay site gives no info and most of their links the same. It has the kay K symbol in a circle in metal on the top of the neck and in the soundhole N 6 is stamped. anyone have any info about this or anywhere to find it? all help greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

: my friend recently acquired an old kay acoustic. the kay site gives no info and most of their links the same. It has the kay "KAY" symbol in a Triangle in metal on the top of the neck and in the soundhole N 6 is stamped. anyone have any info about this or anywhere to find it? all help greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

i have a guild a-50(1959 ???) #7030 just wondering if its worth keeping.

Anonymous

: i have a guild a-50(1959 ???) #7030 just wondering if its worth keeping. It depends on the condition, of course, but according to the Orion Blue book 1999 edition, any where from 500.00 – 1000.00. It may have went up or down in value since then, depending on collectors. Hope this helps some…

Anonymous

found a free cool lick of the week video mark

Anonymous

I am looking for 6 channel strips for a Tascam M-15B Mixer. If anyone out there knows where I might find these, please email me info…. Thank You so much… Peace, Al

Anonymous

hey, I can’t help you right now, but I have the opportunity to buy 2 of these mixers for my studio! I ‘m gonna record through motu to computer for a while. I still wonder how good this mixer is, I use to record drums/bass/guitars live, or rerecorded, mostly rock to harder stuff… Can guide me ?

Anonymous

I have a 1957 31 inch original Cortez electric guitar. I know it’s very rare, but I haven’t been able to estimate a value for insurance and/or sale purposes…anyone have any numbers for me? Thanks..George

Anonymous

: I have a 1957 31 inch original Cortez electric guitar. I know it’s very rare, but I haven’t been able to estimate a value for insurance and/or sale purposes…anyone have any numbers for me? Thanks..George Made by Toyogaki??? I think…anyway – NOt that rare or collectable – sorry mate -never seen a cortez go beyond $500.00 – is your model blue??? Are you that guy from Cleveland on Ebay who should know that you include many item descriptions with a listing? LOL you’ll learn the more you list. Good luck – if u don’t sell – email me…

Anonymous

11th, 12th, and 13th fret sound the same

This popular thread has been given its own page : 11th, 12th, and 13th fret sound the same

Anonymous

Wanted Schaller 4 string Bass Guitar parts; jazz pick-ups, bridges and machine heads or tuners. Send pictures to [email protected]

Anonymous

I recently seen a band that in between songs the guy stepped on a large processor and it created different sounds(even movie quotes) through his amp. I want one of these things, any suggestions

Anonymous

I’m looking for an effects pedal that has a synth/computerized sound to it. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

i think you had best look at Electro-Harmonix , they do loads of pedals of the type you discribed. Lee.

Anonymous

i have an early 70’s fender twin reverb in awesome condition. does anyone know the approx value?

Anonymous

Can you please email me the guitar piece of the song Because of you by Keith Martin. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous

: Can you please email me the guitar piece ( cords & lyrics) of the song Because of you by Keith Martin. : Thanks a lot. please email it to me asap.

Anonymous

: Can you please email me the guitar piece of the song because of you by keith martin as soon as possible…….. thanks alot

Anonymous

: Can you please email me the guitar piece of the song Because of you by Keith Martin. : Thanks a lot.

Anonymous

: : Can you please email me the guitar piece of the song Because of you by Keith Martin. its a really nice song.. and if u can post a free download of the song.. of even just a portion of it.. i hope that you would put more bread songs… cuz my and my friends love chilling out and just playing tunes with my guitar… thankz a lot. : : Thanks a lot.

Anonymous

How much is a used American Metal pedal from DOD worth? (bout 8 years old)

Anonymous

I have a 1975 Marshall JTM45 50 watt lead head (no master volume) with 2 4×12 cabs that I want to sell for a smaller Marshall combo. It still has the original tubes and sounds/looks great. Is anyone knowledgeable enough to give me an approximation of it’s worth?

Anonymous

sure. about 50 bucks. ill take it off you hands. just kidding. check ebay and see what theyre going for,final price. depending on the cabs anywhere from 1000.00 – 1700.00 plus shipping. if the ehad was an earlier model from the 60’s then youre talking thousands for the head alone! : I have a 1975 Marshall JTM45 50 watt lead head (no master volume) with 2 4×12 cabs that I want to sell for a smaller Marshall combo. It still has the original tubes and sounds/looks great. Is anyone knowledgeable enough to give me an approximation of it’s worth?

Anonymous

if youre interested in selling all or part call me 212 923-2716 : sure. about 50 bucks. ill take it off you hands. : just kidding. check ebay and see what theyre going for,final price. depending on the cabs anywhere from 1000.00 – 1700.00 plus shipping. if the ehad was an earlier model from the 60’s then youre talking thousands for the head alone! : : I have a 1975 Marshall JTM45 50 watt lead head (no master volume) with 2 4×12 cabs that I want to sell for a smaller Marshall combo. It still has the original tubes and sounds/looks great. Is anyone knowledgeable enough to give me an approximation of it’s worth?

Anonymous

me and my friend have guitars and we have been writing a song and were should we go to start a band. if you could help my email me at: [email protected]

Anonymous

: me and my friend have guitars and we have been writing a song and we want to start a band. : if you could help my email me at:[email protected]

Anonymous

ive been playing guitar for five years and i want to get in a band or start one so drop me one later at: Dctalk404

Anonymous

I recently bought the zack wylde set for my esp guitar. But the schematics are hard to understand. I only have 1 volume knob and two tone knobs. The schematics that came with it were not compatible with what I have. Does anyone have the schematics to install these? if you do, can you e-mail them to me. thanks

Anonymous

: I recently bought the zack wylde set for my esp guitar. But the schematics are hard to understand. I only have 1 volume knob and two tone knobs. The schematics that came with it were not compatible with what I have. Does anyone have the schematics to install these? if you do, can you e-mail them to me. thanks Hi, just use the other tone pod as volume, easiest way to do it (both volumes are independent, and that 1 tone controls both). Who uses tone from the guitar anyway :). Just surf to EMG’s webpage and locate ZW set and you’ll get the schematics from there.

Anonymous

Charvel Custom paint 6 string Guitar serial #347904. I would like to know the used value of this guitar, rating excellent condition.

Anonymous

Iberia Model by Kent #4699

This popular thread has been given its own page : Iberia Model by Kent #4699

Anonymous

i have a yamaha pacifica 621 with a trs 101 licensed floyd rose…i have no clu about the tecnical specifications of the two… just cant find it on the net…need it urgently cauze my base plate (knife edges) are totally worn and i need to replace it or get a new bridge alltogether…also i need to know which other models(newer n cooler) will fit without making any modifications for instalation. im lost!!!

Anonymous

hi!anyone know if the humanizer and pitch bender can connect? There are in same fx 2. Thank you!

Anonymous

: hi!anyone know if the humanizer and pitch bender can connect? There are in same fx 2. Thank you! I have BOSS GT-6.

Anonymous

Anyone know anything about these? I have had incredible trouble finding anything about them. Model is B-135-441

Anonymous

J’aimerais vraiment pouvoir avoir le biographie de Robert F. Flemmings Jr, l’inventeur de la guitare.

Anonymous

I have a pile of Guilds, Harmony, and other guitars for sale. I also need Electric Harmony guitars from 1950 – 1972 check out my website. Info. on pots and caps to make your guitar sound like it should… http://www.comparethevalue.com I’m a player/collector not a dealer…

Anonymous

I would like to purchase and one of these guitars. If you have for sale please let me know. Thanks

Anonymous

i am a bigginer, so please help me.

Anonymous

Found another good site. http://www.guitarpeople.com this should help a lot.

Anonymous

Look here http://www.guitarsrule.com offers some free advise etc.also http://www.melbay.com for instruction books etc.some free info but is a long time supplier of books for learning how to play guitar.If you have not learned to read music.A system called tablature provides an easy to learn system for learning to play using a music scale and numbers to show where to pluck the string.www.guitarnoise.com is a great site that has a weekly news letter with free instructions.www.olga.net has free tab music you can print out and use to learn songs.www.milaresolsimi.com/fgrc/tab-chet.html#chet for chet atkins finger style.www.acousticpower.com

Anonymous

please email me at [email protected] if you have any idea on how much a 1906 gibson acoustic guitar would sell for-still very playable, worn on neck and a few cracks, but nothing severe, thanks!

Anonymous

What Stratocaster di you sugest me to buy and get that SRV sound. I dont want his signature model, cause i want bridge humbucker pickup, and 22 frets guitar….well? I only know that rest two singles must be those "texas" pickups… well is there such a strat? and Price? and WHERE?

Anonymous

I would like to find out what it’s worth?

Anonymous

I have a DOD grunge pedal and a BOSS super chorus pedal. I plug them both into the amp and it works fine but the batteries keep dying in both of them!! I was wondering if anyone can tell me why they keep doing this, is it because their differend brands? THANKS A LOT!!

Anonymous

Let me ask you a question then. Do you leave the batteries in them or plugged in after you get done with them? do you constantly have them on all the time when you play? these and more effect how the batteries behave… if you have the pedals on all the time plus have the level cranked to 10 you will get that effect… I would suggest buying or ebaying for a power supply…. that should save you some trouble…. what is your gear setup? what do you have plugged in?

Anonymous

ok thanks a lot brian. I dont have a pedal board yet but i got an adapter so i can plug it right into the wall. thank you

Anonymous

brian, my setup is a gibson sg standard and a peavey stage amp (160 WATT.) I leave the batteries in them all the time but i turn off the pedal by pressing the button. and i always take out the cords on both sides when im not playing. Am i doing anything wrong? And what do you mean by buy a ower supply? thank you

Anonymous

Sorry I was typing on a laptop…… What I mean is do you play with the effects on all the time.. If you are you need to buy a power supply dude. You will always have that problem. I sometimes run batteries but that is a last minute jam session with some friends so I just grab my tuner and a wah or chorus and jam… thing is I dont have the pedals turned on all the time. but If I had my pedal board with all my pedals then using the power supply is a neccesity… Basically if you buy a power supply it will solve your problem.. they also call them wal warts too….

Anonymous

Jackson gc37bc

This popular thread has been given its own page : Jackson gc37bc

Anonymous

how can i download hindi songs on my computers. please tell me process.

Anonymous

PLEASE HELP - tremelo bridge problems while tuning my strat

This popular thread has been given its own page : PLEASE HELP – tremelo bridge problems while tuning my strat

Anonymous

Marshall 1960A and 1960B - resonate/buzz

This popular thread has been given its own page : Marshall 1960A and 1960B – resonate/buzz

Anonymous

I JUST FOUND A GUITAR BY THE NAME OF CRUCIANELLI ITS DATED 1971 AND MODEL#20 IF ANY ONE CAN TELL ME ANYTHING OR KNOWS ANYTHING LET ME KNOW EMAIL ME AT http://[email protected]

Anonymous

123 is having a gibson contest, fyi

Anonymous

My wife bought a Samick acoustic guitar with a battery powered Fishman pickup system. From what I understand, you can keep the battery in the Fishman and it is only activated when the cord is attached to the guitar. The battery doesn’t seem to be making a good connection, so it doesn’t work. Should this be replaced under the Samick warrantee, or should I just try to get it replaced elsewhere? Anyone know of any place in the Denver area where I can get this done under the Samick warrantee?

Anonymous

The battery is most likely turned on when the cord is plugged in.Usually the input jack has two contacts and one is wired to the battery wiring, when the male plug is inserted one of the contacts acts like an on and off switch.Your warranty sheet should have a web site listed in not try http://www.samick.com or samickguitars.com. If you find a web site look to see if a samack dealer is listed for your area.If the connector where the cord is plugged in is bad a newone should not cost more that 5-10 bucks and is fairly easy to replace.

Anonymous

i was wondering if you could make a rough valuation of a Vester bass guitar. It is a four string, black, slimline guitar with three pickups and an active bass boost battery.

Anonymous

Well all I can say is this. It will make moose calls more "Prenounced" to the crowd.

Anonymous

I bought one off ebay about a year ago and it sounded PHENOMINAL! i mean tons of chunk… distortion was bad assed. everything. And so the story goes, i end up blowing it out by plugging in the wrong two tubes to make it 50 watt. after i get it fixed and get it back, it sounds like complete crap to me. im totally frustrated and even tho the guy assures me that nothing is wrong, it doesnt sound good. it has no sustain and i have to turn the raw channel 3 up to full gain to get any chunk. i used to have to put it at about 6 o clock to get tons of gain. frustrated as i am, i sell it on ebay and look for a new one. i stop at the local guitar store and hear one that sounds great. like its supposed to. the only problem is that he sold it 15 minutes before i get there and i have to watch the guy buy it in front of me. so, determined to get my killer tone, i go to guitar center and order one. when it gets here, it sounds just like my "broken" one! im like WHAT THE HELL?! so, that day i end up going to philly… 5 hour drive. this guitar center has 4 in stock. they all SOUND THE SAME! what the hell is going on here? my recto sounds terrible and every one i’ve played other than the one at the first guitar store sound the same. p.s. I was told that it may be that the guitar has to be broken in because the one at the first guitar store was 6 months old but the others were newer. please help me out. you can send responses to my email.

Anonymous

There are many reasons.. IE I have a marshall jcm 800 2210. Its the 100 watt version so when turned up a little it was just too… how do I say LOUD. plus it had this midrange from hell sound which is great but not at that volume….. much less I never played it at more than 3 on the master volume. But when I heard I can convert it to a 50 watt by removing either the 2 inner tubes or 2 outer tubes and increase the ohm load, I was curious. SO I removed the 2 inner tubes and since I had an 8ohm cabinet I set the ohm load to 4. well when I plugged that thing in it was tits.. I had sustain from hell, awesome bottom end and the feedback was reminesse of van halen. However, the tubes were not stock (Groove tubes) and I did not destroy the amp first. The problem with amp techs is that the one that fixed your amp did his job well. It produces nice clean tones. On an oscilliscope, that looks great. Problem is it does nothing for your tone.

Anonymous

Had a samick 12 string, tuning bar straight, not at an angle. Got is used, just learning. House got broken into and guitar stolen. Insurance co wants a quote and I don’t know the serial number or make of it. It was a bit older, early to mid 90’s design. Anyone else out there have one? Need some makes to try to match it to get an estimate for the loss. ‘Thanks!

Anonymous

I see so many players, usually at the more advanced level playing TAYLOR brand. I asked a local reputable dealer what would be the next best value priced a level below TAYLOR, and they stated YOKAHAMA. Any opinions here?

Anonymous

You might want to check out the takamine g series

Anonymous

Hey need help on Robert F Flemming Jr. know he made gutair and need info on this guy for project due tommarow…..help! Thanks.

Anonymous

i live in the uk and want to buy a takermine guitar. I want to take advantage of the exchange rate but want it delivered to uk, what is the best route to take. I have seen pulse music, z sounds and musicalinstruments.com but still search for the best price can any one help me please

Anonymous

Hi, I have 2 basses I wanr to insure. To do this I’d like to know around what they are worth. The 1st is a Fender American Jazz Bass. I’m thinking mid- to late 90’s. It’s in good to very good condition. The 2nd is a 2002 Gibson Thunderbird IV. It’s in very good to excellent condition. Please help.

Anonymous

I have a DOD grunge pedal and a BOSS super chorus pedal. I plug them both into the amp and it works fine but the batteries keep dying in both of them!! I was wondering if anyone can tell me why they keep doing this, is it because their differend brands? THANKS A LOT!

Anonymous

when you are not using them make sure you disconect the guitar leads, sounds like you are leaving your leads in. Lee.

Anonymous

Hey, could you give me some information on Humbug pickups. thanks

Anonymous

Are you talking about humbucker pickups?

Anonymous

Hi I got an AVT50 and a strat, I was wondering what settings i should be on to get a rock sound(like weezer) because at the moment my set up is sounding a bit crap. thanks.

Anonymous

hey i was woundering if you had the amp settings for the song i hate everything about you

Anonymous

hi i’ve got a amp that sounds crap and i want 2 know way of sounding like blink 182 and on 4 guns n roses thank ya!!

Anonymous

I would like to download the Hindi Songs of Kishore Kumar(Ganguli)(old). That’s my request to you. Please………………………………….

Anonymous

please send me some Bhupen Hazarika’s song tab for Guitar.

Anonymous

: I would like to download the Hindi song ‘allah ke bande’ from waisa bhi hota hai

Anonymous

: I would like to download the Hindi Songs of Kishore Kumar(Ganguli)(old). That’s my request to you. Please………………………………….

Anonymous

: : I would like to download the Hindi Songs of Kishore Kumar(zameer)(old). That’s my request to you. Please………………………………….

Anonymous

: : I would like to download the Hindi Songs . That’s my request to you. Please………………………………….

Anonymous

Classic Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Classic Guitar

Anonymous

PLEASE SEND THE SONGS TO MY EMAIL

Anonymous

: PLEASE SEND THE SONGS TO MY EMAIL kal ho naa ho,maahi ve,pretty woman

Anonymous

Or, is it a cheap version of a standard american strat? It seems to have the same dimensions, what’s different? Please let me know, thanks in advance! Chris

Anonymous

does anyone know about a strat copy named dia

Anonymous

Is there someone who can tell me more of my Fender telecaster sernr:N900513. The bridge seems so strange?

Anonymous

let me know

Anonymous

Any one have a good Randy Rhoads RP100 patch??

Anonymous

hey im considering getting a roller nut for strat. i just basically wanted some feedback from people who use one. ie pros and cons. thanks alot. is it worth getting one?

Anonymous

I have a Guild Madeira mid to late 90’s I think. Not sure what model. Sticker on inside says Guild MJ-55 made in Taiwan. It is a jumbo in size. I can’t seem to find any info on the net about this guitar. Does any body know what it’s worth, or what model it is, or how I can go about finding out?

Anonymous

I have a Peavey TransTube Bandit 112 guitar amp I set the volume on high and i play on disturtion whenever I stop playin it makes this sqeeking noise and I dont know why is there anyone who could help me with this problem if u can email me thnxs a lot neal

Anonymous

You have it cranked too hard.. plus its only normal feedback dude.. what guitar you playin through? remember also that the closer you are to the amp its going to 1. sound like crap and 2. feedback like crazy. Plus if you are using single coils as opposed to gibson like humbuckers get used to squeals and feedback. Plus Ive played through a peavey bandit and it has horacious tone….. their pa equipment chokes goats too…. UGH!!!

Anonymous

Binson schematics

This popular thread has been given its own page : Binson schematics

Anonymous

I have a Binson system which my late brother bought in Italy some years ago. I am searching for schematics to enable me to service when necessary (I am an electronics engineer. Can anyone help – models are:

Anonymous

What do the numbers beside some of the key names mean (A7, F6 etc)

Anonymous

there are chords named A7 F6 and all that, there are chords on the 7th 6th and 9th that i know of but there are probably more

Anonymous

I bought this guitar about 24 years ago , is in excellent condition. I want to know the actual value of this instrument. I apreciate any information about this guitar. Ben

Anonymous

my distortion sounds like shit…any setting suggestions…..also for a really good clean channel

Anonymous

Line 6 has never gotten the midrange right on those things. but try standing back from the amp…… remember.. the more low end you have in your sound the more people are not going to hear you because of the bass guitar…… try getting less bass and more midrange and highs… plus single coils and humbuckers will produce different sounds in line 6 amps because of pick attack…….

Anonymous

I have one i use for indoors, a 212 model it sounds great, depends what you want out of it i suppose. take the chorus/tape echo off, keep reverb down to 2, mid off treb / bass full on, i use crunch with drive on 3/4 for distortion and switch it round to clean with the drive off for the clean. channel vol on 3/4 and the adjust your master volume. Lee. Lee.

Anonymous

Hi, I put on brand new strings on my acoustic guitar, tuned it, and I’m having a problem on the open chords, they sound like really bad, so I used my guitar tuner, and it made no differance at all, Do you have a solution to this problem. THank you

Anonymous

Check on the gauge of strings you put on their, if you hacd a heavy set and replaced them with a light set the tension on the neck would have adjusted, giving maybe a buzzing clanky sound, did you put on accoustic steel strings? Lee.

Anonymous

I put new guitar strings on my guitar, and the problem is after I tuned it( I tune by harnomics ), WHen I play Chords Like D, E It sounds out of tune, Then I used my guitar tuner and it made no differance, is there a silution to fix this problem…..Thank You, Brian B.

Anonymous

do you have a flat top acoustic guitar with a fixed bridge or an electric or arch top with a floating bridge.if you have a floating bridge check your setup.www.gretschguitars.com and http://www.mrgearhead.com have some very good instructions for setting up a guitar. If yours is a fixed bridge flattop. check how you wound the strings on the post of winding mechanise.New strings stretch for awhile, keep tuning until they are stretched enough. tune, play,adjust, tune play.

Anonymous

Is the neck straight? is the bridge ready to come off the body? do you have really heavy strings? do you have really shutty tuners?

Anonymous

Hey, my grandpa has a Lead 3 by Fender. It is an 81 modle and, I am buying it for $500. Can any one tell me how much it is worth. It is just for educational purposes.

Anonymous

Worth around $350-$400 tops (they are always a few on eBay – verify it there). Your grandpa should come down a bit from $500.

Anonymous

thanks

Anonymous

could you send me the tab for this song? thanks.

Anonymous

can anyone send me the tab of knocks me off my feet thanks!!! email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

: can anyone send me the tab of knocks me off my feet thanks!!! email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

: can anyone send me the tab of knocks me off my feet by stevie wonder or the version of paolo santos thanks!!! email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

: : can anyone send me the tab of knocks me off my feet by stevie wonder or the version of paolo santos thanks!!! email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

Bonjou ,je cherche le plan technique du MesaBoogie Dual Caliber DC-5 car j’ai un problème au push-pull du volume du canal clair reste enclenché en son crunch.On a changé le potentiomètre mais rien n’a changé. Merci Amicalement

Anonymous

vous pourriez vouloir entrer en contact avec le boogie de MESA directement et les faire vous aider. également à vous avoir jugé leur site Web ?

Anonymous

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/jimrossprojectsmusic.htm Check out some of my stuff on Soundclick.com under JimRossProjects Thanks HAIL THE GUITAR!!

Anonymous

Hey, wass up shredders, bothering you with a question: I just bougth a Marshall AVT 50, but I justa can´t make it sound good, I don´t if it is the amp or something else. My guitar chain is Ibanezrg270 + Metal Zone + Boss DD-3+Boss Chorus Ensamble

Anonymous

Depends on how your using it. The distortion on it is not a brutal metal type distortion at all. Its more like a straight forward rock (3 doors down etc) more modern sounding distortion then say a Marshall JCM800/900/2000 or Mesa Dual/Single Rectifier or 5150. I find it cuts through the mix good when playing out, but you really don’t get that low end chunk like you do from the JCM2000, Mesas or 5150s. Try using some different types of distortion pedals and an EQ. It would help a bit.

Anonymous

WHat is the sound you are going for? Are you using the metal zone for distortion or the amp?

Anonymous

my O-18 is in orignal excellent condition and is played every day,i know it was made in the 30’s and has a magical sound. i would appricate it if anyone could date this 4 me………..i have played it for over 40 yrs……………………..

Anonymous

I am thinking of selling my Q4 and wonder what is it worth

Anonymous

hey, i won now at ebay one for 450 euros, but i saw another one in italy, for 1000 euros.

Anonymous

grrr… need i say more? *cough*poser*cough*

Anonymous

: grrr… need i say more? *cough*poser*cough* oooooooooooooooooooooooooh yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous

I’m not a guitar player, just been around ’em all my life. A friend has the 2nd BC Rich Bich guitar ever made. No sn, there’s something on the back of the head that when tilted to the light correctly one can read that substantiates it’s the 2nd. Someone who worked for Rich at the time they launched the Bich has confirmed this. I don’t think my friend realizes the value of what’s in his house. Can you folks give me any ideas on what it’s worth or how to go about finding out?

Anonymous

It really depends on a lot of variables: the type of wood, the model (is it a bich?), is it neck thru construction or a bolt on, the condition, the year it was constructed and many more variables. If you would like, you can contact me at 954-593-7470 and I would be glad to help you figure out what you have there. Best Regards, Jeff K

Anonymous

Yamaha APX 20 electric acoustic guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Yamaha APX 20 electric acoustic guitar

Anonymous
        Anonymous

I vote that it might b better to start on acoustic for Tele-whackers reasons and because you have 2 press harder to get the /notes chords which can help with calluses and maybe precision… ya… you have been officially schooled (lol) good luck

Anonymous

It depends on what kind of music you are playing, and the amount of attack you need to perform it. To learn ,(in case you are a beginer), it’s probably best to learn on an accoustic, simply because it’s not as loud, and you won’t bother people who live far away. lol. Seriously, it is according to what you can put your hands on. Learning on an "Unplugged" guitar makes perfect sence. You don’t need to amplify , to learn. Best of luck.

Anonymous

I would say start with acoustic because it helps your fingers better be acustomed to strings, and you can play acoustic and electric that way. I started with acoustic and I would say acoustic is harder to play, so it would help you get better faster than an electric. That’s just my opinion though.

Anonymous

Thats exactly wut i was sayin XP ill shut up now 😛

Anonymous

Are there any shredders here? Greetzz Roy http://www.roysegers.com

Anonymous

Im a shredder

Anonymous

Washburn Guitar KC LTD

This popular thread has been given its own page : Washburn Guitar KC LTD

Anonymous

what does 8222H150 stand for on a small harmony acustic guitar?

Anonymous

: what does 8222H150 stand for on a small harmony acustic guitar? THE NUMBERS ARE MOST LIKELY THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE GUITAR, could show when and where this particular guitar was made.

Anonymous

Fellow axe-men, I play a hard rock, fusion style and I love those altered-dominant chords (7#9, 13b9, etc) that have an intense, stinging sound (I’ve think they’re called tension chords). Hendrix used them alot. I often go through my dorian, mixolydian, and misc minor scales looking for new ones. Just when it seems I’ve found them all, I see a new one in a tab or being played by someone. I’d like to start a poll and see how many everyone here can come up with.The inversion has ALOT to do with its sound, so list its name (if you can…not important),and please list a layout ( 1 string/# fret, 2 string/#fret, 3 string/#fret……). I’ll get it started: A7#5#9 1/5,2/x,3/5,4/6,5/6,6/8 ? 1/x,2/x,3/5,4/7,5/6.6/x (use vibrato) A7b5 1/x,2/x,3/7,4/8,5/8,6/9 Any hard rock or jazz player will love a large collection of these types of chords.They’re like a slap in the face, full of intensity. Thanks, DCO

Anonymous

Check out my website on Kahler Brdges & Accessories http://users.adelphia.net/~asaccoia/

Anonymous

Great site – very helpful! Kahler made som good products that are becoming hard to find – the scans you have there will really save someone’s hide sometime!

Anonymous

Hey. I’m getting a little tired with my floyd rose.. I think that it’s set up correctly, the spring tension is correct, and anything I can think of. So, when I am ready to configure the fine tune, I’ll lock the nut. I adjust the fine tuners. Then I do a couple of dive bombs and set the fine tune again. After a while it’s all cool, the tune is perfect, no matter how much I play with the tremolo. However, when I bend a string, all strings go flat like hell. It’s only once.. Let me explain.. 1. I do a dive bomb 2. I bend any of the strings 3. It’s out of tune (flat) 4. I do a dive bomb 5. It’s in tune again 6. I bend a string and the same thing. What the fuck I’m doing wrong or why is this happening?

Anonymous

First, go to http://www.floydrose.com and click on troubleshooting….. I think that problem is listed there…..

Anonymous

STAM.WEBHOP.NET is looking for a few good men and women who like scanned guitar tabs,bass,drum and more!! come sign up and start downloading NOW!!!!

Anonymous

: STAM.WEBHOP.NET is looking for a few good men and women who like scanned guitar tabs,bass,drum and more!! come sign up and start downloading NOW!!!!

Anonymous

hi i’m diana i’m looking for guitar scanned tabs kind Regards, diana junaeda

Anonymous

I need some information on a Fender Robben Ford S#NO07056, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous

Hi all looking for a hm5v. Paintjob unimportant. Email me with price pic if possible Thanx Glenn

Anonymous

pickups. neck? middle? bridge?

This popular thread has been given its own page : pickups. neck? middle? bridge?

Anonymous

I have a nice condition guitar, serial number 73169639 (I guess a 1979 model). Does anyone have an idea of the value – I am guessing around $1200 ??? Cherry sunburst finish.

Anonymous

Seville Guitars

This popular thread has been given its own page : Seville Guitars

Anonymous

hey does anyone know where i can find out information about specific strats. somewhere i can type in the serial numbers and it’ll tell me the year it was made, materials its made out of etc. thanks alot

Anonymous

If it is a relatively recent strat the number will tell you the year. An american strat will start with a letter that tells the decade. S=70’s, E=80’s, N=90’s Z=00’s. The next number is the specific year. A US Fender with a serial # beginning N8….. is a 1998. Mexican Fenders use the same scheme but start with an M. So MZ2….. is a Mexico Fender made in 2002.

Anonymous

My friend just gave me a classical guitar she didn’t want. I want to learn how to play guitar so I can play classic rock/folk songs to myself. My question is: can I go through the learning process on a classical guitar, or do I need to buy a traditional acoustic guitar instead? Many websites suggest that classical guitars are not meant for strumming/chords. This one is an old European model. Should I just proceed with caution? Please help.

Anonymous

Any guitar of good guality is good for learning to play on. If this guitar is of a well known brand and very old it may be a collectors item worth some big bucks, in that case you would not want to be playing it much. I like a nylon classical guitar to learn on, the scale is the most used in any type of music so your ear training would fit right in if you should switch to an electric etc,which you would want to do if you are wanting to play heavy metal or rock,but for learning cords,runs, strumming etc, a classical is very good.Not so good for fast runs and wild loud strumming.

Anonymous

messed up my new guitar floyd rose thing.

This popular thread has been given its own page : messed up my new guitar floyd rose thing.

Anonymous

sir, i want free down load hindi songs.please helpe me and explain how to down load songs. thanks, siju

Anonymous

: sir, : i want free down load hindi songs.please helpe me and explain how to down load songs. : thanks, : Himoul

Anonymous

: sir, : i want free down load hindi songs.please helpe me and explain how to down load songs. : thanks, : siju

Anonymous

: : sir, : : i want free down load hindi songs.please helpe me and explain how to down load songs. : : thanks, : : siju

Anonymous

: : : sir, : : : i want free down load hindi songs.please helpe me and explain how to down load songs. : : : thanks, : : : anand

Anonymous

: : : sir, : : : i want free down load hindi songs.please helpe me and explain how to down load songs. : : : thanks, : : : siju

Anonymous

: : : : sir, : : : : i want free down load songs.please helpe me and explain how to down load songs. : : : : thanks, : : : : nabeel

Anonymous

: : : : : sir, : : : : : i want free down load songs.please helpe me and explain how to down load songs. : : : : : thanks, : : : : : sanober

Anonymous

: : : : sir, : : : : i want free down load hindi songs.please helpe me and explain how to down load songs. : : : : thanks, : : : : i want down load free music

Anonymous

I have a K Yairi accoustic guitar, made in 1983. I’m wondering how much it’s worth, anybody know? these are the details on the inside of the guitar- Anne 1983, model no: AR332, serial no: 24855, Kani,Gifu,Japan (signed by K Yairi)

Anonymous

I REALLY DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS GUITAR . LOOKING FOR INFO. ITS RED AND SMALL ANYONE KNOW WHAT YEAR MADE, NUMBERS ON BACK KC98080358

Anonymous

It’s gibson Epiphone not on their current webpages, I have one similar s/n. Comes with a case and amp (player pack?). Let me know what you find out and I’ll keep searching

Anonymous

I have a ’76 Mossman Great Plains that I bought new, and I’m thinking of selling it. Its like new with only a few minor scratches. What Can I reasonably expect to get for it? Thanks.

Anonymous

Bought this guitar for 325 on ebay June 02. Guitar has an annoying squeal when cranked. I thought about changing pickups but after reading some reviews on another site this might not cure the squeal. Has anyone out there ran into this on other Jap Pauls? Also I see a lot of talk here about ebay. While you can get some deals,beware people. My friend in DFW thought he was getting an Orville and turned out to be a Burny LP Standard with Gibson decals. Paid 535. Back to Ibanez,is the squeal Im getting common on all Ibanez Les Pauls? Thanx Rico in Tejas

Anonymous

SQEAL SQEAL. RESOLDER THE WHOLE GUITAR INCLUDING THE GROUND. USING THE BEST SOLDER YOU CAN FIND. PS: DONT CHANGE THE PICKUPS FROM WHAT I WAS ALWAYS TOLD THE IBANEZ LP COPY OF THE LATE 70’S IS WORTH A LOT OF MONEY AND IBANEZ WAS SUED BY GIBSON FOR THOSE MODELS SO HANG ONTO THAT RIG ……..

Anonymous

tried to search the web for a washburn cherokee hard to find information on that acoustic. what is about Dana Bougeois being involved in construction? how many have been produced during 95,96,97? i have one offered in germany in NOS anybody out there with informations

Anonymous

begginer guitarist looking for cool easy real songs to play on one string already know seven nation army button to button smoke on water iron man highway to hell

Anonymous

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I HAVE A GIBSON SG 6-STRING…BURGUNDY BODY, DOUBLE PICKUPS, BLACK PICK GUARD. NO WHAMMY BAR. TRAPEZOIDAL SHAPED INLAYS ON NECK. SERIAL NUMBER IS 398041. I THINK IT’S EITHER A 1867 OR 1974. BEAUTIFUL CONDITION. NO INTENTION OF SELLING, BUT WONDERED ABOUT APPROXIMATE VALUE. THANKS!

Anonymous

: SORRY,,,FIRST POSTING HAD TYPO. I THINK MY SG IS EITHER 1967 (NOT 1867) OR 1974. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I HAVE A GIBSON SG 6-STRING…BURGUNDY BODY, DOUBLE PICKUPS, BLACK PICK GUARD. NO WHAMMY BAR. TRAPEZOIDAL SHAPED INLAYS ON NECK. SERIAL NUMBER IS 398041. I THINK IT’S EITHER A 1967 OR 1974. BEAUTIFUL CONDITION. NO INTENTION OF SELLING, BUT WONDERED ABOUT APPROXIMATE VALUE. THANKS!

Anonymous

: : SORRY,,,FIRST POSTING HAD TYPO. I THINK MY SG IS EITHER 1967 (NOT 1867) OR 1974. : ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I HAVE A GIBSON SG 6-STRING…BURGUNDY BODY, DOUBLE PICKUPS, BLACK PICK GUARD. NO WHAMMY BAR. TRAPEZOIDAL SHAPED INLAYS ON NECK. SERIAL NUMBER IS 398041. I THINK IT’S EITHER A 1967 OR 1974. BEAUTIFUL CONDITION. NO INTENTION OF SELLING, BUT WONDERED ABOUT APPROXIMATE VALUE. THANKS!

Anonymous

From the S/No it looks like a ’74, Ive seen them go for over a £1000, depends on condition, and if its all original etc.

Anonymous

Just to let you know that a few new acoustic guitar arrangements have been posted on my site at: http://www.consult-eco.ndirect.co.uk/guitar/tab.htm Hope you enjoy them. Cheers and take care. Steve J. McWilliam

Anonymous

i have a takamine acoustic guitar that i would like appraised. the serial number is 77071351

Anonymous

The serial number doesn’t tell you anything except that it was made in 1977. Send me the model number number. Usually seen throught the soundhole on the inside back.

Anonymous

How many other people out there think that Frank Zappa is highly underrated as a guitarist?

Anonymous

: How many other people out there think that Frank Zappa is highly underrated as a guitarist? me!!!!

Anonymous

Looking for Fender appraiser to figure value of one in my collection.

Anonymous

My strat has the serial number E522775 but this E5 configuration isnt listed anywhere, how can i find out where and when its from?

Anonymous

GOOD SITE

Anonymous

I bought a squire strat made by fender and it sounds good but is it cheaply made and will it break . I bought it for two hundred dollars . I am wondering if I got a good deal

Anonymous

where was it made? if its jap they tend to be very good, china and india are not so good. 200 is OTT for the latter

Anonymous

Someone broke a back window of a car sitting outside a bar on Greenville Ave. in Dallas Tx in 1973, and stole my Fender Telecaster, and Tiesco Amp from the back seat. I realize that a lot of water has passed under the old bridge, but I loved that guitar. (The internet gives me a chance to PUT THE WORD OUT) I bought it in Sasebo Japan thru the Navy Exchange while on R&R in around 1970/71 (can’t remember for sure.) I don’t remember the serial # and am not positive, but I think it’s a 1968/69. I’m sure of the color: off white with a rosewood neck. I do remember I scribed my name CHUCK CUSIMANO,into the wood, under the pick guard. At the time it was stolen, it had a custom LEATHER (black) pick guard with CHUCK in white letters, and red roses.The white plastic original one was also in the original case. Also it had a custom padded leather guitar strap, with my name CHUCK, comming down the front. It was black with white letters, and red roses, along with white "buckstitching" I used to do a lot of leather work, and I made them at the same time (1972)I made a leather guitar strap for Merle Haggard.(His was brown letters on natural leather, with brown "buckstitching". I am not rich, and I probably don’t stand one chance in hell of ever recovering the guitar, but I would sure try to pay a decent reward to get it back. That guitar was a friend to me during the Vietnam war even if for a little while. If you even know anything about it please E-MAIL me at: [email protected] Thank you!

Anonymous

A friend of mine makes some really nice guitars and sells the coolest gear. His gear is similar to Orange county Choppers stuff. brtguitars.com

Anonymous

What is a guitar strap and a pitch pipe? Thank you.

Anonymous

The strap is the "belt" that you put in your neck to hold the guitar. The pitch pipe is a device that functions as a tuner and it works by blowing through it to hear the tunes.

Anonymous

for a concert<a href="http://www.doodle.com"><font color="black" style="text-decoration: none">.</a>

Anonymous

I think this early model Mexican Strat is made with all American Parts and Hardware because i’ve never seen,or heard,any other mexican Strat that sounds like this one.I would not even take an American model over this guitar. I need more info on this guitar. I think it has all American parts, but was essembelled in Mexico.I think I have an excellent guitar, and I would love to find out more about it. Such as:Where it was made,What kind of parts and hardware it has on it, and how much it might be worth.It’s in excellent condition.(beautiful guitar)ALL ORIGINAL!

Anonymous

Anyone know of a reissue ES-335 (Cherry Red) with block inlays not dot neck markers?? The Vintage Guitar Price Guide & Blue Book both mention them but I can’t find one. The Gibson Custom Shop wants your first born to make a block neck 335. Any help appreciated.

Anonymous

I have a 1999 model ES 335 with the block inlays. The model is funnily enough titled ES 335 Block (limited edition) Im actually about to sell it. Contact me if your interested. Anyone know of a reissue ES-335 (Cherry Red) with block inlays not dot neck markers?? The Vintage Guitar Price Guide & Blue Book both mention them but I can’t find one. The Gibson Custom Shop wants your first born to make a block neck 335. Any help appreciated.

Anonymous

did you realy want the re-issue? what about the original ’66 model? what an investment, $3000? i know what you mean about the blocks though, i have a re-issuse with dot markers and always prefered the look of the block markers, also mine has the grover heads, and those klusons look the biz. Lee

Anonymous

Pearl accoustic dreadnought by Hayashi # 01376

This popular thread has been given its own page : Pearl accoustic dreadnought by Hayashi # 01376

Anonymous

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone has any information (or can tell me where to find information) on a Yamaki AY384 series electric-acustic guitar! Ive been searching with the model and serial number. Id like to find out more about my guitar. thanks.

Anonymous

kita nak tau nama kat bahagian-bahagian gitar……..and nak gambar gitar yang pertama di dunia and gitar yang terbaru……

Anonymous

: : kita nak tau nama kat bahagian-bahagian gitar……..and nak gambar gitar yang pertama di dunia and gitar yang terbaru……

Anonymous

Aku mau tanya nih gimana sih belajar gitar yang bagus dan kalo beli gitar yang bagus juga apa ciri-cirinya aku mau minta cohrd ya simple plen yang perfec ok

Anonymous

I have obtained a LP copy that has the word "STEVEN" on the headstock. It is a very good playing axe. It has binding all around and a great flame top. It was purchased by my son when he was living in china and was playing there. It is almost an exact copy of a standard except has a little different body configuration on the backside. Plays and feels like a real quality piece. I can’t find any info on this guitar on the web. Can anyone help me?

Anonymous

Can you use a distortion pedal to switch channels,from clean to dirty, the pedal I have sux, but the amps dirty is pretty good

Anonymous

no you cant, go to the your local guitar/amp shop and ask for the channel swich pedal that should have come with the amp, they dont cost much. Lee.

Anonymous

Looking to buy one. Got one?

Anonymous

help help

Anonymous

Just bought a Yamaha DG-Stomp of ebay and wanted to know if there are any videos available on how to use it. If not how do I educate myself on what an effects module is and does and all the minutia associated with it.

Anonymous

Wat band would you do a cover song for? Metallica or Megadeth??

Anonymous

Please help me learn playing guitar…… Ajarlah aku sampai hebat…. Please lah yerrrrr

Anonymous

I have a Strat inspired Silvertone with the Silvertone name on the headstock along with a Big S behind the name and a made in Japan label on the back of it. I tried to find some info on line but I can only come up with Harmony Silvertone, and I can’t find a guitar picture that looks like it. Has anyone ever heard of it or point me in the right direction for some info. It has three single pickups, and a sunburst finish. It looks like a cool vintage guitar Something nice to play. Thanks for any info. Jorge

Anonymous

: I have a Strat inspired Silvertone with the Silvertone name on the headstock along with a Big S behind the name and a made in Japan label on the back of it. I tried to find some info on line but I can only come up with Harmony Silvertone, and I can’t find a guitar picture that looks like it. Has anyone ever heard of it or point me in the right direction for some info. It has three single pickups, and a sunburst finish. It looks like a cool vintage guitar Something nice to play. : Thanks for any info. : Jorge You have a new 70’s guitar made by the New Japan Harmony company which is in trouble now. They made copies of all the good guitars and did a pretty good job. They have no website and their phone is answered by an answering machine…..

Anonymous

Have you looked at Samick? didnt they take on the silvertone series of jap copies? do a google search on it. Lee

Anonymous

i want to learn how to play the eletric gutiar and my friend tells me its easier to learn how to play accrustic gutiar first but i dont want to…..so i need to get a eletric gutiar set first…send me ur reply’s (knowldge)

Anonymous

I’ve been searching for Kahler parts now for well over a year. I love my set -up, it’s perfect for what I do. In regards to this, Anthony Saccoia has been invaluably instrumental in this search. He’s answered all of my emails and has been professional and kind in getting this together for me. Thanks, Anthony, for bridging the gap between my whammy and Mr. Kahler. Peace, Bob Dee

Anonymous

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!HOW DO YOU SAVE THE PRESETS FROM THE FENDER CYBER TWIN TO THE MIDI PEDAL FENDER MAKES

Anonymous

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!HOW DO YOU SAVE THE PRESETS FROM THE FENDER CYBER TWIN TO THE MIDI PEDAL FENDER MAKES

Anonymous

You don’t. The pedal simply lets you change presets instantly with your feet instead of pushing buttons/turning knobs on the amp. It can also activate the tuner and control effects. You don’t have to save anything to the pedal.

Anonymous

You don’t. The pedal simply lets you change presets instantly with your feet instead of pushing buttons/turning knobs on the amp. It can also activate the tuner and control effects. You don’t have to save anything to the pedal.

Anonymous

hello every note i play it will hear a noise in the amp only when i use distortion I don’t know what is the problem but there’s a noise that maybe not everyone can hear it it sounds like …pak on every note i play its something like a bass drum. nothing to do with but i don’t know how i can explain pls sent me email if you know something [email protected]

Anonymous

hey im doing a math project on "the math in the electric guitar" and im not really getting that far…i need some links or tips on how to find some math and all math related things that are found in the electric guitar….please help

Anonymous

try: guitarsrule.com its pretty comprehensive site.

Anonymous

Thanks for the help Ben! GUITARS RULE!!!!!

Anonymous

Most math for building guitars is standard math of measuring things either in inches or milimeters.The most essential equasion is for the scale length of the guitar string from the nut to the bridge. each fret is located by using this equasion. L=scale length,n=fret number,k= the 12th root of 2 (1.059463095.)all other measurements are at the option of the builder,some builders have confidential measurements of their creations.The distance (dn) measured from the nut to any fret (N) is given by the equasion at end of this reply. some guitars have 19 frets and some up to 22 frets or more. dn=L(Kn-1/Kn)

Anonymous

Anyone know where I could find the tab from "How many more times" as featured on "How the West was Won" ?

Anonymous

i have a gibson howard roberts for sale price 2000 us

Anonymous

a cream bodied strat with rosewood fretboard bullet trussrod and large headstock, for sale make me offers..U.K

Anonymous

is that the hendrix ’68 model? with the heavier poplar body? Lee.

Anonymous

i want to form a maiden tribute band i play the guitar and want to here from fellow maiden fans in the north west area who are interested

Anonymous

I am looking for a schematic Daimgram for an old Dean Markley CD 212 amp. Any info that anyone can get me will be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Where???

Anonymous

: Where??? Good question…just looked at my super swede,even pulled off back plates,no go Bjorn,I hope someone can help. BCG

Anonymous

if anyone knows anything about the tone-lok series pedals from ibanez(latest issued) please let me know about them.are they any good.what do they sound like?

Anonymous

: if anyone knows anything about the tone-lok series pedals from ibanez(latest issued) please let me know about them.are they any good.what do they sound like? They sound great for the price. They are as good as Boss pedals, The quality of construction is the same as Boss, They’re easier to switch in and out, easier to change batteries, and a hell of a lot cheaper. One thing I find interesting is the fact that both Ibanez Tone-Loks and Boss pedals are made in Taiwan with VERY similar backing plates and wording, etc. I have a feeling that they’re made by the same people at the same damned factory! I should mention that they are a lot more versatile in sounds than Boss pedals, with the different mode switches and all, but I personally stick with the conventional sounds that the Tone-Loks offer. If you’ve ever used Boss pedals, then you will be instantly comfortable with the Tone-Loks. Pedals owned: Tone-Lok PH7 Phaser, TS7 Tubescreamer, CF7 Chorus/Flanger, FZ7 Fuzz and DE7 Delay.

Anonymous

esteban

This popular thread has been given its own page : esteban

Anonymous

Jackson Kelly XL ’93. Very similar to Marty Friedman’s Kelly. Black color, 24 frets, rosewood fretboard, lo-pro licensed Floyd, neck binding, 2 humbuckers. Only 2 minor dings.

Anonymous

this guitar is about 40 years old and in quite good shape. Let me know if you have an interest in it or what you feel it might be worth. Thank you, Michael.

Anonymous

: this guitar is about 40 years old and in quite good shape. Let me know if you have an interest in it or what you feel it might be worth. Thank you, Michael.

Anonymous

I just picked up one of these at a garage sale yesterday and was hoping to get some info. Mine has a hand written number inside by the stamp. The number is 1124. Does yours have a hand written number too? If you have info on the value please let me know. Thank you. Chris : : this guitar is about 40 years old and in quite good shape. Let me know if you have an interest in it or what you feel it might be worth. Thank you, Michael.

Anonymous

I’ve had my Norman B-55 for over 40 years and it still looks and plays beautifully! I can’t seem to find ANY information on it so it makes me wonder if it might be rare? I’ve seen a B-50 advertised. Can anybody offer any advice/ info?
            Thanks.

Anonymous

Strokes, White Stripes, Mooney Suzuki, Animals,Ramones Kinks, early Blondie, Sonics, Stooges NYC Area Garage Band Seeks Guitarist With Backing Vocals – Alt/Indie/Rock/Garage/Original music – Rehearse 3 times a week at our studio in Jersey City – Between 23-30 years old – No drug abusers – Please write for more details

Anonymous

I have just noted that the Boss pedal switch system can be very sensitive. Sensitive enough to be driven from a remote foot pedal. I have been experimenting with a Boss OD-2 Turbo Overdrive, which I have mounted in my Guitar rack. I have extended the switch wire Pin 17 (usually violet in colour for Boss) to a phono jack, which is now the remote foot switch. Simply apply a short across the jack to ground and it works a treat! This MAY work for lots of other Boss pedals, but as circuits vary from year to year, there can be no guarantees!

Anonymous

Hello fellow guitar lovers: My buddy (non-computer type musician person) has a Westbury Track 2 bass and he is looking for a new bridge for it. Does anyone know where he can get one? Thanks a bunch, Harry

Anonymous

:hello epiphone makes a copy of a gibson. the epiphone bridge should fit exactly.

Anonymous

hey man. i have a bridge if he still needs it. : Hello fellow guitar lovers: My buddy (non-computer type musician person) has a Westbury Track 2 bass and he is looking for a new bridge for it. Does anyone know where he can get one? : Thanks a bunch, : Harry

Anonymous

I would like to know the current value of my 1964 Fender Stratocaster. I had it appraised four years ago for $13,000. Thank you

Anonymous

Ibanez Lonestar II LS380

This popular thread has been given its own page : Ibanez Lonestar II LS380

Anonymous

I got a acoustic guitar and banjo recently and would like to know if anyone could help me get some info on them. I know the make of both, but only have the serial of the guitar -> HG-920. Hogner make. And the banjo is Gallatone make…other than GH&S trade mark…that’s all I can see on the benjo itself 🙁 Please, I would REALLY appreciate some info. And could you please e-mail me, cause I can hardly ever come online. PLEASE

Anonymous

no idea on the banjo, never played one, whats the make of the guitar? you said hogner?? do you mean ‘hofner’? or ‘hohner’? Lee

Anonymous

have you a carlsbro glx150t schematic? thanks in advance.

Anonymous

I have the same amp.
        Did you get the schematic?
        If so, please send me a copy.
        Thanks in advance.
        Raúl

Anonymous

I have a 1964 Flattop Acoustic Epiphone guitar. I am interested in what the value of it is. It is very good condition. Thank you.

Anonymous

Can anyone help me find the owner’s manual of the A5 B korg?I ‘ve bought it and I dont know its functions.Someone help with the programming?

Anonymous

HI I ‘ve an electronic failure on my peavey amp ENVOY 110, if anyone could send me the schematic that would be fine!!!!! Thanks Fred

Anonymous

i wabt all kal ho na ho songs

Anonymous

I just got this new guitar and i dont kow how to use the whammy bar. Help! please .

Anonymous

push down

Anonymous

or pull up

Anonymous

Stevie Ray Vaughan – Song: Lenny

Anonymous

I just bought a 99′ gibson sg standard (ebony) for $800. Did I get a good deal?? PLEASE RESPOND thanks a lot!!

Anonymous

: I just bought a 99′ gibson sg standard (ebony) for $800. Did I get a good deal?? PLEASE RESPOND thanks a lot!! YES

Anonymous

: I just bought a 99′ gibson sg standard (ebony) for $800. Did I get a good deal?? PLEASE RESPOND thanks a lot!! hi, i would say you paid a decent price. the new "SG standard" goes for about $1200 i think? ok checked. list is 1,598 for a new Gibson Standard SG. so, lot of stores would have it for sale around ummm 1,000 to 1,400 maybe. of course, If it has a anything really nice or special about it, it would be worth more. (like bigger inlays) this $1,598 is priced for a standard SG with just the regular dot inlays, and rosewood fingerboard. Gibsons tend to either retain their value, or appreciate in value, so 800 sounds like a fair price, not a "steal" but not bad deal either, especially if its in real good condition. one way to think of it is, If you went to sell it, you could get your money’s worth out of it, or maybe more, so that’s not bad as far as that goes. And on another train of thought, you can’t buy a new one for that.. maybe one of the "faded" ultra plain "SG Specials", but not a Standard SG. So if you think of it that way.. it’s almost a new SG, but over half the price of a new one. Anyway, be happy, because you got a GREAT guitar! SGs are really nice guitars, nothing to be ashamed of, they sound great, and play realllllly well. SGs and Les Pauls feel easier to play than a strat. – shorter scale, great for smaller hands like mine. This is just my opinion. –dan

Anonymous

thanks man that really helps me cuz i have a strat! thanks a lot

Anonymous

I just bought a 99′ gibson sg standard (ebony) for $800. Did I get a good deal?? PLEASE RESPOND thanks a lot!!

Anonymous

On an Epiphone Les Paul Junior, is the wiring under the pickguard or is there a removable plate in the back like on a normal LP. In other words can you take off the pickguard, and just play it like that without one (without exposing wires). because I want to get one (can’t beat 100 bucks) but I hate that pickguard, so I thought I’d pull a Steve Jones if I can. Thanks in advance to anyone who knows the answer

Anonymous

I need help from anyone out there that can give it! I have a 4 pick up Burns Black Bison that is sitting and gathering dust. I ache to play it but alas! There is no bridge. Is there any where I can find a bridge for this guitar?

Anonymous

I need help from anyone out there that can give it! I have a 4 pick up Burns Black Bison that is sitting and gathering dust. I ache to play it but alas! There is no bridge. Is there any where I can find a bridge for this guitar?

Anonymous

does anybody know anything about this guy Louis who apparently is playing a Private gig in London in the next two weeks with "special friends" and is supposedly going to play with an undocumented Hendrix Strat…? or is this a wind up?

Anonymous

I have a normar guitar,and it’s in very good working condition. but would like to know more about it. I’ve had it for about 15 years,still sounds good,stay’s in tune well, and has the number eg 413-3t no.728 on the back of the body. Can anyone help me learn more about this ? Thanks; Harry Eldridge-Shakopee,Mn.

Anonymous

Epi D-14 acoustic guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Epi D-14 acoustic guitar

Anonymous

I’m looking to get a T-15 going, but its missing the entire bridge and all 6 inline tuning pegs… Does anyone know where I can get some? Either used or even a generic brand is fine too. Thanks, Matt

Anonymous

Hi, try stewart macdonald. http://www.stewmac.com too many types and brands of bridges and tuners to mention here. personally, I’d go for one of the Gotoh tuners.(cheaper but just as good as the grovers and schallers.) you could also try to check with Peavey. they sell parts for their things. : I’m looking to get a T-15 going, but its missing the entire bridge and all 6 inline tuning pegs… Does anyone know where I can get some? Either used or even a generic brand is fine too. Thanks, Matt

Anonymous

1980's Gibson SG Firebrand Selling?

This popular thread has been given its own page : 1980’s Gibson SG Firebrand Selling?

Anonymous

hey folks, i’m a pretty much amateur in this guitar stuff, so please excuse me for my stipidity.. SO.. 1.Is there much diference in learning 7string instead of 6string elctric guitar, and can i play 7string the same as 6string, by not using the extra string? 2.do you know any good sources for learning 7strings? and info about the differeces between them? Please E-MAIL me: [email protected]

Anonymous

You’re dead on about learning a 7 string like a 6 string. Unfortunatly there is no known resource about learning on a 7 string. Most people tune the low B one step lower to an A for creature comfort of being able to make bar chords. There is no reason for a guitar playing that low but what the hell, it’s modern.

Anonymous

if your an amatuer then don’t start out on a 7 string.

Anonymous

i cant even count to seven

Anonymous

I’m quite a begginer in guitar. I need some help in following aspects; Strumming (I know chords of songs to play but somehow I dont seem to figure out strumming and its frustrating) Secondly some good way to practice chords specially shifting chords. I suppose best way is to play in diff combos as diff songs but strumming is one thing which makes it impossible Anyone can refer me to some good site for this purpose or any tips. Thanks Plato

Anonymous

hi tons of guitar sites out there with all sort of tips. http://www.olga. and others.. use the search engine and look around. as for strumming tips, i would say, for most generic guitar chord playing, just get used to struming down then up again, down then up again, so its smooth and easy. metal music is mostly down strokes, anytime you want to emphasize a beat, you can use a down strum. as for shifting from one chord to another, pick some chords that look sort of similar, and switch from one to the next and back again. like a C and a G7 chord, they’re sort of similar. a D and an A7 are almost similar.. An A minor and an E chord are the same, too. some songs were written by rock stars, probably by tinkering with chords when they were practicing. the Batman theme just moves one note within the same basic chord shape. the beginning of Stairway to Heaven and also Pinball Wizard, they seem to be similar.. same basic chord, but they moved one finger up or down a little bit, and liked it so used that. I recall that i used to use Em and G and C and D, and make up my own chord patterns when I was starting out, since I didn’t have alot of sheet music, but knew a few chords, so tinkered with them a while. don’t get discouraged. I don’t know if this helps. just have to remember it won’t sound like anything really good until you do it a bunch of times, and get it memorized in your hands. nobody sounds smooth and perfect when they learn something new, have to just keep at it a while. good luck. dan : I’m quite a begginer in guitar. I need some help in following aspects; : Strumming (I know chords of songs to play but somehow I dont seem to figure out strumming and its frustrating) : Secondly some good way to practice chords specially shifting chords. I suppose best way is to play in diff combos as diff songs but strumming is one thing which makes it impossible : Anyone can refer me to some good site for this purpose or any tips. : Thanks : Plato

Anonymous

I’ve just purchased the ax100g and although I have the instruction manual I cannot work out how to record loops or samples can some please hewlp me?

Anonymous

what pedals sound great even without a good amp!i want a list with great pedals just are awsome just by themselves.(i’m into like nu-metal,hardcore,even metal etc).reply me if you something…..

Anonymous

check out http://www.danelectro.com. The effects pedals from this company are from the 50’s and went well with cheap one speaker tube amps. Todays cheap amps are all solid state and don’t have that great rock or blues sound.Look to see what you want and if possible go to your local music store and try it out before you buy. I have even taken my guitar and amp in and tried out stuff before i bought.That is the best way to do.Every one has their own taste in effects.I have a ZOOM 50511 and it works for me,there are a lot of effects on it but i only use two or three.I tried a korg but sent it back,diden’t meet what i was looking for.The really super tape echo effects will cost a fortune.

Anonymous

thanks but first of all i cant try them cause i’m from romania and there are no strores here like samash,musiciansfriend,zzsounds,music123 and anything like that.so..i’ve played on zoom 505II and korg and doesn’t do it for me….and here tube amps are very expensive!.what do you think about ibanez pedals?i’m into like modern rock like nu-metal and stuff….

Anonymous

boss pedals… or mutlieffect processors like the digitech series sound farily well on shitty amps

Anonymous

i have already a digitech but i want a setup of pedals.i’ve already ordered 3 pedals from ibanez and the BOSS ns-2 noise suppressor!(ibanez are SM7 CF7& PM7)from the tone-lok series…..

Anonymous

amp modelers might help, get a gnx3 that’ll do the trick.

Anonymous

tenx,already have a digitech and i’ll sell him cause sux!tell me about pedals not multieffect proccesors cause i’ve been there.again thanks.reply…..

Anonymous

what do you think about hte tone-lok series pedals from ibanez(especially i’m interested in SM& the smashbox,CF7 chorus flanger,PM7 phase modulator pedals.ARE they good?and if they sound good with an ibanez rg guitar ??anyone that can’t help me answering please do so…

Anonymous

personally I don’t like the tone-lok series that much, I’d stick with boss. Although boss can sound pretty concrete and generic, their reliable adn heavy duty. Also try DOD, Electro Harmonix, or Digitech X series (those come with like 7 different tone settings along with eq variables). Steer away from brands like Arion (I got an octave from them that sucks beyond belief, although I like the sound bits they have on musiciansfriend. for their distortion pedals), also Rocktron pedals just sound odd and bland. I don’t much care for those silly little dan electros either. But that’s all my opinion, go on musiciansfriend.com and listen to sound bits, and go to some local guitar shops and try some out, have fun with it.

Anonymous

thanks for answering.I’ve tryed from DOD death metal and grunge distorsions and i didnt like them.Also from boss i’ve tryed mega distorsion, overdrive distorsion 2,but never the metal zone!i’m into like nu-metal(korn newest distorsion from the latest album style-is there a pedal that sounds similar to that without using the messa rectyfiers?:) ) style so what pedal you recomend me for the distorsion?the other ones dont interest me that much,cause i have many choices.And also i’m only with boss,ibanez and maybe digitech.i dont trust other pedals!(dod’s are probably good biut they aren’t for my taste)

Anonymous

My husband purchased a used Greg Bennett Signature series Samick guitar that didn’t have the whammy bar with it. It has Floyd Rose tremolo with locking tuning,24 fret. The whammy bar threads in.The serial number is 0020636. It has 2 dual pickups and 1 single coil. I would appreciate any help in finding a whammy bar and any other information you could give me about this guitar. Thank you,Mary Graves (e-mail [email protected])

Anonymous

Try StewMac.com, got mine there after I busted the first one.

Anonymous

Try asking customer service

Anonymous

I was wondering if anyone could tell me roughly how much this guitar I have is worth? It was handed down to me from a family friend and I can’t find any information on it, except for that it’s a 1984 Alvarez DY56RB by Kazuo Yairi. Any informatioin or estimate of value will be appreciated.

Anonymous

its in excelent conditioncall me at 661 it is in great shapit is an excelent gutar call me at 661-363-5948

Anonymous

: its in excelent conditioncall me at 661-363-5948 : : it is in great shapit is an excelent gutar call me at 661-363-5948

Anonymous

maybe lower the price some if you want to have a chance selling it… but hey a suckers born every min. : : its in excelent conditioncall me at 661-363-5948 : : : : : it is in great shapit is an excelent gutar call me at 661-363-5948

Anonymous

Hey guys, I have a pile of guitars for sale and I’m looking for Harmony Electric guitars from 1950 – 1972… Any parts or whole guitars. My website has lots of info. on Harmony guitars and pots and caps to make your guitar sound kickas*…. I’m a player/collector and not a dealer… Thanks for lookin…. Make some noise!

Anonymous

: Hey guys, : I have a pile of guitars for sale and I’m looking for Harmony Electric guitars from 1950 – 1972… Any parts or whole guitars. My website has lots of info. on Harmony guitars and pots and caps to make your guitar sound kickas*…. I’m a player/collector and not a dealer… Thanks for lookin…. Make some noise! http://www.comparethevalue.com

Anonymous

Who is a better guitarist Eddie Van Halen or Jimmy Page?? I know theyre both legends but i need help. thanks

Anonymous

: Who is a better guitarist Eddie Van Halen or Jimmy Page?? I know theyre both legends but i need help. thanks ONLY, just ONLY ONE- SINISA CEKIC!!

Anonymous

you guys are both retards. they all dominate in their own styles

Anonymous
      Anonymous

hey i really really really need to find a red and white electric airline like jack whites…its my ambition in life..anyone know where i could get me one please please either reply to this or send to [email protected] .. ta

Anonymous

: hey i really really really need to find a red and white electric airline like jack whites…its my ambition in life..anyone know where i could get me one please please either reply to this or send to [email protected] .. ta About 10 of them on ebay…. $450 – $650

Anonymous

Arnt those airline guitars just pieces of shit, they are made out of plastic.

Anonymous

: : hey i really really really need to find a red and white electric airline like jack whites…its my ambition in life..anyone know where i could get me one please please either reply to this or send to [email protected] .. ta : About 10 of them on ebay…. $450 – $650 pity the fool who wants to be like another for that money you could build a cooler guitar

Anonymous

HOW DO YOU SAVE THE PRESETS FROM THE FENDER CYBER TWIN TO THE MIDI PEDAL EX I ADJUST THE PRESET HOW I LIKE IT HOW CAN I GET IT TO PROGRAM ON TO THE PEDAL. i TRY BUT IT GOES BACK TO THE ORGINAL FENDER PRESET.

Anonymous

anyone know if they’re good? or crap?

Anonymous

Hi. I own a Giannini guitar that was purchased around 1973 brand new by my parents. The model number is GN-100 and was made in Brazil. The back and sides are brazilian rosewood. Does anyone have a good idea of what it would be worth? I am interested in selling it. Please email if you have any thoughts about this, or can suggest where I can also look. Thank you. [email protected]

Anonymous

I am looking for a string retainer for a headless Steinberger Bass. A round connector that holds the string in place.

Anonymous

Suzuki Three S

This popular thread has been given its own page : Suzuki Three S

Anonymous

I’m in a bit of fix. I’ve been playing the guitar for around 12 years and want to do something to improve my sound. Effects aside, I have a 1987 Japanese Fender stratocaster and although I like the sound, realise that the pick-ups are old, that there are no trust rods and that the frets are considerably worn. Is it worth getting the guitar fixed or simply get another guitar?? Please, somebody help me.

Anonymous

Jap strats from that year are very good, you could have the frets stoned and a pro setup for about £80, may be worth a gamble, you could replace the bridge pick up for a hotrails humbucker to give it a bit of variation, but i would be tempted to buy a new guitar but keep the jap strat as an investment!!

Anonymous

dude, twelve years…..get any new guitar

Anonymous

Mesa Boogie Mark IV

This popular thread has been given its own page : Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Anonymous

ndghdgnghn

Anonymous

: : when where and how was the guitar invented

Anonymous

Yamaha SE1203A Electric guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Yamaha SE1203A Electric guitar

Anonymous

Any body who can help me on youth of the nation patch for zoom gfx8.if u have Fuzzwah and Cry baby patches i would be very happy.I wanna trade a patch for everything you want by vertical horizon and take a look around intro but for zoom gfx707.

Anonymous

I’m looking for the mini stack in 15 watts does anyone want to part with it?

Anonymous

I had one of these in 2000 now my son wants me to get another one does anyone have one for sale?

Anonymous

I HAVE A FENDER STRATOCASTER SERIAL NUMBER: S783812 I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT IS WORTH AND WHAT YEAR IS IT CORRECT ME IF I’M WRONG BUT I THINK IT IS A 1978. PLEASE HELP ME OUT FOR THIS INFO THANK YOU.

Anonymous

I have a FenderStSerial number 320627 Do you know how much it is worth,and year : I HAVE A FENDER STRATOCASTER SERIAL NUMBER: S783812 : I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT IS WORTH AND WHAT YEAR IS IT : CORRECT ME IF I’M WRONG BUT I THINK IT IS A 1978. : PLEASE HELP ME OUT FOR THIS INFO THANK YOU.

Anonymous

It’s a 1977 model.Value depends on how original it is and condition.

Anonymous

can any one tell me the value or how old it is…… was purchased new around 1938, serial number 420 1290 thanks , ron

Anonymous

Hey, I’ve never touched an electric guitar in my life and I was thinking of taking it up when a friend offered to sell me a double fat strat for a pretty good price. Just out of curiousity, what is the advantage/disadvantage of a double fat strat vs. a fat and/or standard strat? Who plays a double that I might have heard?

Anonymous

Its gona give you that double sound that most d/d guitars give… gibsons are double/double bc riches d/d and most guitars are… If you need more power in your playing use a double pickup

Anonymous

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good place for appraisal of an Abel Axe Prototype? Thanks in advance! -Brandon M.

Anonymous

i have a abel axe at home now, i want to sell it out, unfortunately, no one knows about it in hongkong

Anonymous

wheres the easiest and free place to learn how to read bass tabs???

Anonymous

The plate that hold my input to amp broke and over a period of time of the input dangleing and being bumped it has come apart. A friend of mine tried to fix it and I don’t know what he did but now it play at all.(through the amp of course) I took off the cover plate on the backside and inside looks like heck. I can see why it doen’t work! I need a diagram of the wiring system so I can solder or whatever the wires back where they belong. Thanks alot.

Anonymous

Anyone have a wiring diagram for a yamaha Pac120? i’m doing a bit of a refurbish but know nothing!

Anonymous

make and model would be nice.

Anonymous

How is it going?! This is Tamas, drummer of Disillusion, NYC trasch-heavy metal band. Finally we got to a turning point, where my band, Disillusion is going to sign a deal with a very well known metal label. I cannot really name it yet, but believe me you would be very surprised. The band is influenced by Metallica, Slayer, Priest… I mean we did well last year, and people from the industry are quiet interested in the band. Here we are again, we are in search for the bass player. At this time we are going to have some serious addtitions, because the band will be going to record the album in the next months. So we need the right guy with the right attitude, knowledge, availability, image….etc. Basically, we need a god damn metal bassist. You heard our music, but if you need it again just let me know, and I’d send some mp3’s. The band got a second guitarist, who is great match for our music. Check out the web, if you’d wanna see what we have done so far, last year. http://www.powertripmetal.net Here you can listen to our mp3’s. http://12.103.241.250/disillusion.html I hope to hear from you! Take it easy, Metal UP! Tamas

Anonymous

i own a 1906 gibson acoustic passed through the family and i was wondering if anyone out there would have any idea on how much it’s worth. there are some cracks and wearing on the neck, but that’s expected after aging, but it is still very much playable. so if anyone would know how much it’s worth, reply to this or email me at [email protected]. thx

Anonymous

Hej. Jag undrar om jag kna bygga min egen gittar. De kommer att ta tid men jag saknar bara ritningar på en gittar. Kanske ni kan skicka en?Skulle va jätte bra.Hej då Hi. I wonder if i can build my own giutar. It will take a long time but there is one thing missing and that is the sketch"or i dont know how to spell it" But maby u can send one? would be relly great. Bye

Anonymous

Does any one out there know the history [information] of the Lyall Guitar? I bought one about 12 yrs ago.[model # 710] looks good and has a very solid body and good tone.I have never seen or heard of another one in existance. Don Davis..

Anonymous

I would greatly appreciate if someone knows where I can purchase grill cloth for my 1971 Guitarmate YGM3 or a close match.

Anonymous

hi I have a real bad buzzing sound coming from my guitar!! it is a gibson sg standard(1998).It is set to standard tuning.it has brand new gibson strings on it.i dont know how to get rid of the buzzing.there are 2 types of buzzing on it the first it coming from all the frets on the A sting.and the secong buzzing doesnt sound like that the other buzzing seems to be coming from the bridge itself and is much worse than the fret buzz.any ideas how to stop both the buzzings? thanks alot dave

Anonymous

best to give it to a tech, but if you want to have a go yourself, you should try moving the tunomatic bridge up a little, you will see 2 thumbwheels, turn them a full turn each and see if that cures your problem, but it sounds like it needs a good setup by a guitar tech. Lee

Anonymous

WANTED: Kawai MoonSault Guitars or bass guitars any condition. Email me a picture if you have one for sale [email protected]

Anonymous

THIS WAS ALISON KRAUSS GUTIAR. CAN YOU TELL ME THE AGE OF THIS GUTIAR.

Anonymous

Truetone Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Truetone Guitar

Anonymous

I have a question: is there a difference between guitar amps and keyboard amps? My brother told me that if I use his guitar amp on my keyboard that it will ruin it… he said there are different frequencies or something… If you can explain why it will ruin it OR give me a way to prove him wrong it would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot mike

Anonymous

tell him to play a high pitched pinch harmonic, then explain to him what an octave pedal and dropped tuning is. frequencies my ass. unless you’re planning to play bowel moving, or dog whistle music, then your brother just doesn’t want you messing with his stuff man.

Anonymous

guitar (electric) through a K/B will will sound shit, a K/B through a guitar amp will sound shit, cant do much damage either way, just no point in doing it. Lee.

Anonymous

I need 2 guitarists (ages 14-17) for a punk rock band. I’m looking for people who are willing to be different so we’ll stand out above other punk bands. I have no preference whether people are male or female. I have not had any previous experience in a band that has actually played together. I am 14 (female) and I sing, the bassist is 16 (male), and the drummer is 15 (male). Please, if you’re interested, contact me.

Anonymous

New Price $450.00. I also accept offers!!!!!!!!! E-Mail me for info

Anonymous

I’m looking for a black bolt-on ESP Kerry King V. If anyone is selling one or knows where to find one please e-mail me. Thanks.

Anonymous

I need informations about my old guitar:YASUZY made in Japan.I bought it in 1978 and it’s a copy of Gibson std color black.Thanks.

Anonymous

I have a Guild DV73 purchased new several years ago and I need some information about the guitar and current value.

Anonymous

I have Sigma 3M-DM which was given to me. Any idea what this guitar cost new? Thanks,

Anonymous

Hello, How do I tune my new five string bass guitar. Peter

Anonymous

: Hello, : How do I tune my new five string bass guitar. : Peter BEADG You’ll be best centering your technique round the 5th fret/position – as though you were playing from a barre A major position on a conventional six-string guitar. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

Urrrh… could you get an elecronic tuner to tune it or would you have to do it by ear, if that’s the case It’ll be quite difficult for me to tune it that way

Anonymous

Any one have info on Squire Tele Custom II. Is it worth $230 to $275. Pros and Cons.

Anonymous

I’m looking at buying a Squrie Tele Custom II. I need feed back from anyone that has any info on this guitar. My local dealer seems reluctant on getting one in because he says the quality is hit and miss. I would hope the Tele Custom II would have less bugs as the past Custom and Custom I. I think he wants me to buy the Fender model. I don’t want to invest 3 to 4 times the money if the Squire will serve my purposes. I play for fun and some recording. I have several other guitars, and I’m looking for a Telecaster type of guitar for a more Bluesie sound.

Anonymous

I just bought one and I love it! The P90’s in this thing sound great. Here’s what I did; I had one of the guys at the shop play the Custom II on a Fender Amp. Volume and Tone cranked to 10 on the guitar. Then, without touching any dials on the amp I had him plug in a Squier Standard Strat, again cranked to 10 on the guitar. Bro there was no comparison! The tone on the Custom II was fatter and more "bluesie" than the Strat and anything else I’ve heard in the price range. I’m telling you it was night and day. (I paid $229.) Plus one of my techie friends JUST told me that a P90 pushes about 1/2 a watt, more than most all single coils, including humbuckers. (check into it) Enjoy! : I’m looking at buying a Squrie Tele Custom II. I need feed back from anyone that has any info on this guitar. My local dealer seems reluctant on getting one in because he says the quality is hit and miss. I would hope the Tele Custom II would have less bugs as the past Custom and Custom I. I think he wants me to buy the Fender model. I don’t want to invest 3 to 4 times the money if the Squire will serve my purposes. I play for fun and some recording. I have several other guitars, and I’m looking for a Telecaster type of guitar for a more Bluesie sound.

Anonymous

Yep. This guitar is the real deal. : I just bought one and I love it! The P90’s in this thing sound great. Here’s what I did; I had one of the guys at the shop play the Custom II on a Fender Amp. Volume and Tone cranked to 10 on the guitar. Then, without touching any dials on the amp I had him plug in a Squier Standard Strat, again cranked to 10 on the guitar. Bro there was no comparison! The tone on the Custom II was fatter and more "bluesie" than the Strat and anything else I’ve heard in the price range. I’m telling you it was night and day. (I paid $229.) Plus one of my techie friends JUST told me that a P90 pushes about 1/2 a watt, more than most all single coils, including humbuckers. (check into it) Enjoy! : : I’m looking at buying a Squrie Tele Custom II. I need feed back from anyone that has any info on this guitar. My local dealer seems reluctant on getting one in because he says the quality is hit and miss. I would hope the Tele Custom II would have less bugs as the past Custom and Custom I. I think he wants me to buy the Fender model. I don’t want to invest 3 to 4 times the money if the Squire will serve my purposes. I play for fun and some recording. I have several other guitars, and I’m looking for a Telecaster type of guitar for a more Bluesie sound.

Anonymous

Where can I find Hardware for a "Harmony Hollywood" f-hole archtop acoustic guitar.

Anonymous

: Where can I find Hardware for a "Harmony Hollywood" f-hole archtop acoustic guitar. rothguitar.com Rothman’s Guitar They have many Harmony guitars. I am tring to get a price on my 1950 Hollywood

Anonymous

steward macdonald co. has it all……….fact,,,,,,stewmac.com,,,,,,,,is the awnser to all guitar delemas,,,,,,,,,fact

Anonymous

: Where can I find Hardware for a "Harmony Hollywood" f-hole archtop acoustic guitar. Your best bet is to buy a parts guitar from Ebay… They stopped making the Hollywood in 1965….. billieg2

Anonymous

hi, i’m in a young band & we only really started about a year and a half ago, we’re finding p.a’s a little bit of a problem at the moment. The problem is that even if we paid 500 quid for a system it wouldn’t be loud enough. The one that we rent out is about 600w (i think) hich is not enuf, using a powered mixer & speakers. But how about if we were to buy a powered amplifier then a seperate unpowered mixing desk Take these as examples: Behringer EP2500 – 2x1200watts Stereo Power http://www.soundslive.co.uk/moreinfo.asp?ID=2998 Behringer UB1832FX Pro – 18 input 3/2-bus mic/line mixer with mic preamps http://www.soundslive.co.uk/moreinfo.asp?ID=1914 would these get me 6 times the volume of using our current rented p.a. also the mixer says it is is 18 inputs, but that is not the same as an 18 track mixer?? Thanks for any help you can give me, please email! thanks

Anonymous

Hi, Is the P.A. needed only for vocals?

Anonymous

Hi Recently bought a guitar which when compairing with pictures on the net seems to be almost identic to Gibson Dove, the label says: "Ginza model no. GW 120 Made in Japan". Owner before me had bought it on an auction 15-20 years ago, since then been stored in a hardcase, in mint condition! Has anyone heard of a guitarmanufacturer called Ginza? Been searching the net, found nothing! Grateful for any info. Regards Gert Pettersson

Anonymous

didnt yamaha have a copy called ginza? from late 70’s? try checking yamaha out, seems to ring a bell. Lee

Anonymous

Can I use one 180watt speaker with a 100watt mesa head?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Can I use one 180watt speaker with a 100watt mesa head?

Anonymous

What’s up i was wondering if anyone had blueprints fo a Flying V style guitar, i have access to a CNC router and i can get wood and everything i just need good acurate blueprints…thnx to anyone who can help

Anonymous

I am trying to find tab for the song "jelly Roll’ by Blue Murder. John Sykes is one of my favs. Any help is appreciated.

Anonymous

I’m looking for the tabs or chords for Bad Side Of The Moon by April Wine please.

Anonymous

WANTED: Chicago/Joliet area Band ISO Heavy&Melodic Guitarist w/bg vox 21-30. Well equipped, heavy and melodic, have "great tone, timing" vocal and writing ability preffered. must be musically open minded and willing to try different styles. Able to tour and play out often. transportation a must. No Drama queens!! able to rehearse/record 3-4x’s and more per week. Able to pull your own weight! Drive, hunger and desire required. We have shows, mangement interest, space, recording studio and better than a great chance of success. Be willing to put the band above all individual aspirations. and play your part to the unit. Some ego accepted, arrogance and unwillingness to learn and improve not!!!! Contact [email protected] by email or call 815)294-0482 ASAP!!! Heavy doesn’t always = speed!!Must be hard working! No slackers!!!!!http://www.soundclick.com/five0six

Anonymous

Need some help people,no nothing about this guitar ??? http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1p5vc/cimar/cimar.html

Anonymous

Hey there Tom, I can’t tell you much about your particular guitar, but I do own another two cimar models. One is a 1974/74 les paul body shape with a bolt on neck in metallic green, and the other is a double cutaway tobacco sunburst, sorta halfway between a strat and a PRS. Apparently the cimar guitar company used to share manufacturing facilities with the early Ibanez guitar compant and as such used the same pickups an wiring but were different shapes with a different name on the head……….I hope this helps Paul Howarth .England

Anonymous
      Anonymous
        Anonymous

Need more info on jazz bass, color,condion. where you located. tks Don 601/857-6000

Anonymous

: Need more info on jazz bass, color,condion. where you located. price? : tks : Don : 601/857-6000

Anonymous
      Anonymous

please help me to identify this samick guitar. model # lw-060-ga, serial # si 90603324

Anonymous

hello all, i own an american deluxe strat, with noiseless pickups, and im looking to change the neck pickup into something that will soot jazzy runes and imrovisations. in other discussion rooms i got a fue suggestions- seymour duncan cool rails or alnico 2 pro’s or fender blue lace sensors. i would like to hear what you think will suit my needs thanks allot avishai

Anonymous

I’m looking for a used Boss ME-10 to purchase. I will pay market value for a good, clean Boss ME-10 in perfect working condition. Missing owner’s manual is okay. No factory shipping carton is okay. Please contact me if you have one to sell. Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi, I have one. Market price, no owner’s manual, no factory shipping carton either, but very good condition, except for the external painting, that was remaked by the last owner. I’m from Brazil, so we could include the transport’s price in the market values. Anyway, feel free to make your offer, so we talk. Bye.

Anonymous

Where can I get hold of a Antoria Super Nashville 6,

Anonymous

How much is the original price of a antoria electric is ? model no.EG794GS

Anonymous

What are they made of?

Anonymous

if any1’z got song tabs for guitar pro 4,would u let me take a peek n gimme a copy,will u,plz?

Anonymous

Go on p2p and search for guitar pro you will see the tabs in zips also head over to http://www.mysongbook.com good luck!

Anonymous

: if any1’z got KoRn’z song tabs for guitar pro 4,would u let me take a peek n gimme a copy,will u,plz?

Anonymous

need words and chord chart for this old TV theme song please!!!!!!

Anonymous

How do I string a guitar? Its a acoustic guitar its realy old its a vogue its a six string.I use earthwood strings.

Anonymous

Hi.Can someone tell me how to get the tuning set up of B – E – A – D – G – B on the GT 5? I want to set it up as the standard tuning on the unit.Many thanks guys…

Anonymous

THIS WAS ALISON KRAUSS GUITAR COULD YOU TELL ME THE AGE OF THIS GUTIAR

Anonymous

: THIS WAS ALISON KRAUSS GUITAR COULD YOU TELL ME THE AGE OF THIS GUTIAR You can check out the Martin website and they have have a feature that enables you to input the serial number and it will tell you the date of manufacture

Anonymous

Hi everyone. I’m just wondering: Is here anyone from Sweden or someone who knows how to put on a "svaj" on a electric guitar? Thanks…

Anonymous

I think it’s called sway in english.

Anonymous

hi I have a Yamaha eg112 and a zoom7072 multieffect .I want to know if I could take a good record from them or not? and how?

Anonymous

hey im considering getting a strat. i play with alot of distortion and the single coil bridge pickup feeds back bad! i know you can get single coil sized humbuckers but dont know whats best or how much they cost. please help me out. i dont want to try other guitars as i love the feel of a strat. thanks

Anonymous

if the strat you are getting has 3xsingle coils and you want to change a single for a humbucker then you will need a seymore duncan hotrails pickup, they are very high output cost around £80 each $120???, if you want a cheaper option go for the Kent Armstrong pickup. Lee.

Anonymous

Guitar input broken

This popular thread has been given its own page : Guitar input broken

Anonymous

Who is a better guitarist Eddie Van Halen or Jimmy Page?? I know theyre both legends but i need help. thanks

Anonymous

Jimmy page is a much greater guitarist technically and emotionaly. If you watch him play, every note he plays means something to him!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Frank Zappa

Anonymous

i recently bot a electric guitar at an aution. it turns out it is identical to a gibson lespaul 1957 black beauty only dif is the headstock has samick written in curser and the tuning keys are engraved gold with the word samick on each one. it is in great condition and plays extremely well. when taken to a good guitar shop i was told it was possibly the real thing. i cant find any serial nums or any identifing markings on it unless i dont know where to look. does any one know anything about this guitar thanks gary

Anonymous

hey i have a fender squire thats modeled off of a strat …and i cant figure out how to put the whammy bar on .. it comes with a spring with 1 hook at the end , the bar itself, and the 2 L shaped screw driver things .. can someone PLEASE help!! ill be forever grateful! Thanks alot …keep rockin

Anonymous

just screw it in the hole on the bridge, the spring/hook is most likely for the section under the back plate. and the "2 L shaped screw driver things" are allen wrenches for the truss rod. Those have nothing to do with the whammy bar, but both are standard accessories. So just look for the hole in the lower right side of the bridge, then take the threaded end of the wammy bar (the shorter end without the white piece) and screw it in all the way then loosen it 3 whole turns. hope that helps.

Anonymous

what is the difference between a sigma dm-4y guitar and a sigma dm-4? thanks

Anonymous

ES-135 vs ES-137?

This popular thread has been given its own page : ES-135 vs ES-137?

Anonymous

does anybody know where you can get a customized guitar neck where you have your name written in the neck like the old country singers used to do? thanks for any help kelly

Anonymous

Hi! I´m trying to decide which one to buy. What would u suggest? Why? Do you know anything better for $250?

Anonymous

Hi, The question is…..are you looking for a floor pedal only? If yes, I suggest paying a little more for a GT-6. If not, you can alwas trust on the POD or the V-Amp. For what I’ve seen in my 11 years of experience is that Tone Works is crap and the Digitech products don’t last long enough and the repair is expensive.

Anonymous

Just used a few times at church. Black and white. USA. hard shell case. Maybey a 2001 model. E-mail me for photo [email protected]

Anonymous

I need de schemaitc for this guitar. Any idea?? Thank´s!!

Anonymous

Hello, I am a student at Russell County High School in Seale, AL. I was assigned an essay that deals with comparing and contrasting two topics. The area of study that I chose was Bc Rich bass guitars Vs. Ibanez bass guitars. If you can send me any information on topic of study I would be most appriciative and ever thankful. Sincerely, Barrick Jacko

Anonymous

Does any body know anything about Robert Flemming Jr invinting the guitar

Anonymous

: Does any body know anything about Robert Flemming Jr invinting the guitar. Im doing my Black History project on him , and I can find any info. Please e-mail me at [email protected] Id really

Anonymous

I bought an acoustic guitar off ebay… seemd to be fine but after i started tuning it i realized on of the fretts was being stupid and broke.. dont ask me how but it did.. how do i fix it or get a new one.. gimi some advice i have not the slightest idea abotu this stuff accept tuning..

Anonymous

: I don’t understand what you mean when you say one of the frets ‘broke’. Do you mean it has become unseated from the fretboard?

Anonymous

I have a wood grain Japanese Strat believed to be late 60s or 70s reissue. Serial no. AO23765. Looking for any information about this guitar

Anonymous

If the guitar reads "Made in Japan" it was made between 1985 and 1986. If it reads "Crafted in Japan" it was made between 1997 and 1998.

Anonymous

It will be the latter (97-98) – they weren’t making any 70s reissue models in the mid-1980s. Nice guitar, isn’t it? : If the guitar reads "Made in Japan" it was made between 1985 and 1986. : If it reads "Crafted in Japan" it was made between 1997 and 1998.

Anonymous

Guys, what is the value or a new or used limited edition amp head at current? email me, thanks a million.

Anonymous

Guys, what is the value or a new or used limited edition amp head at current? email me, thanks a million.

Anonymous

http://www.rcep.tk cool check this website out

Anonymous

hey ok i have a prob which hurts ya ears lol. ok i have a sold state amp (marshal) a dod multi fx pedal and a boss 7 band EQ. i got all that because i wnat 2 get rid of the high end. not the high end that sounds gd but the type that makes u turn away from the amp because any notes past the 3rd fret on the E string makes your ears bleed. can any 1 help in any way. just settings on the EQ pedal anything. if u do have any ways of helping email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

does anybody know where can i find original spain has never been played and has never been stringed "admira ‘concert’"??

Anonymous

Boss pedal repairs/mods

This popular thread has been given its own page : Boss pedal repairs/mods

Anonymous

Hello all… I’m using Guitar Pro 4 and I would like to know how you could do this: http://thundersoul.bravehost.com/Musique.bmp (that type of linking between notes)… thank you. ^_^ -TS…

Anonymous

I just got a Tom Delonge Stratocaster and I need to touch-up a few spots where the paint is chipped. Where can I find it? I think the color is Polar White.

Anonymous

it’s a strat specifically made for punk rock. Let it get dinged up, their cooler that way.

Anonymous

I have a Vantage bass that I’ve owned for 2 years. I am unsure of it’s age as I bought it used. I would just like some info on the brand and how much it may be worth now, since I am looking to sell it. Also what the quality of these insturments is like.

Anonymous

I need a picture or a description of the sterio varatone switch Gibson puts in it’s Lucill guitars. I think the original one in my 90 Lucille has been taken outand a cheap knock-off has been put in to replace it. I took it to a "reputable" luthier to get the finish it buffed-up (darn swirls on black finish). Can anyone help by sending me a pic or a real good description of the varitone varistor switch. The one I got now is pretty low to the body… with these two blue square "chips" sticking out of it…. help.. Any help would be appreciated Thanks, Ralphie..

Anonymous

Purchased an old archtop guitar and I’m trying to figure out who made it. Serial number 3954H1214 is stamped inside. Also has a small square box stamped inside with the letters "AV" in it. Anybody have any ideas? No other identification numbers or letters anywhere on it.

Anonymous

This is definetly a harmony archtop 1213 ithe model # I think the year is the 54 in the serial #

Anonymous

I think it might be an old Alvarez — worth $200-$300

Anonymous

: I think it might be an old Alvarez — worth $200-$300 Thanks for your help!

Anonymous

Please send info about Electra Guitar since they are becoming more rare and I love mine. Is there ways to purchase them over the net?

Anonymous

: Please send info about Electra Guitar since they are becoming more rare and I love mine. Is there ways to purchase them over the net? I have one that you may purchase if you like. I have hardly played it. It has the phase shifter and overdrive modules

Anonymous

WTB: Fender Duo-Sonic 50’s Era

Anonymous

I have a 1962 Duo-Sonic that I want to sell that is in great shape with the original case. Any offers? Email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

information on robert flemmingjr. something to do with the guitar,HELP!HELP!

Anonymous

: information on robert flemmingjr. something to do with the guitar,HELP!HELP! and bio

Anonymous

What is the guitar that Cobain plays during in the "Heart Shaped box" video? Thank you.

Anonymous

im pretty sure it is fender jag-stang

Anonymous

FOUND AN OLD STRATOCASTER SERIAL L04909..CAN ANY ONE HELP ABOUT WHAT IT IS?? THANX

Anonymous

hello fellow musicians, I have a prog guitar pro 4 ,its seems alright ..but I have no sound does any one know what the problem could be?? thanks for any help or advice.

Anonymous

hello, could someone please tell me the difference between a sigma dm-4y and a sigma dm-4. my neighbor gave me the dm-4y but i can only find info on the dm-4 thanks bob

Anonymous

old Stewart guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : old Stewart guitar

Anonymous

Bassist in Santa Barbara been playing for over a year currently playing at church and jazz improv in college. like christian music, jazz, soft christian rock. [email protected] drop me a line

Anonymous

My amp has "Overdrive"…i’ve seen others with "reverb" and "chorus" and "gain"…what are these, or should i say what kind of sound do they produce?

Anonymous

Hi, overdrive is a light distortion, rever and chorus are effects and gain adds more distortion to the overdrive.

Anonymous

This is an arch top, round hole Martin acoustic guitar in very fine condition. Just a few scratches on the top near the fingerboard where one player used it playing on the high frets. Case is in good shape outside and very good inside. Looking for a $ value. Many thanks for any tidbits of knowledge or direct experience with this instrument.

Anonymous

Anybody out there have one of these? This one is black and pink. It is missing the pick guard but looks to be in fair condition for its age. Is there a website for more info on these good old Harmonys?

Anonymous

: Anybody out there have one of these? This one is black and pink. It is missing the pick guard but looks to be in fair condition for its age. Is there a website for more info on these good old Harmonys? You can visit mine at http://www.comparethevalue.com full of harmony pics and info…

Anonymous

hello i recently bought a 1968 335 univox 12 string. it is in mint condition except it is missing the headstock logo. if anyone can help me locate one of these, i would appreciate it. please e-mail me thanks.

Anonymous

i have a 1965 guild polara solid body 2 pickups original case and a fender deluxe reverb amp both are in good shape not perfect but good i was wondering what they are worth

Anonymous

Wondering if you still have the polara? : i have a 1965 guild polara solid body 2 pickups original case and a fender deluxe reverb amp both are in good shape not perfect but good i was wondering what they are worth

Anonymous

What is the white guitar that Cobain plays during the band segments of the "Heart-Shaped Box" video? Thanx.

Anonymous

If I remember right it was a Fender Strat

Anonymous

Can someone help me? I had my 5 string Godin electric Bass stolen the other day from a house in Alphington. The instrument is see-thru blue in color and it’s model is BG1 Seriel 9812 5349. The bass is dearly beloved and was a 21st birthday present from my deceased grandparents. If anyone has any information regarding it’s where abouts, or if they see it in a porn brokers could you please call me immediately. Don’t query the broker about whether the instrument is stolen – if he thinks he’s going to be done out of business he’ll sell it out the back door. eternal thanks Chris (reward if found) mob (0408978043) email [email protected]

Anonymous

hello i picked up this early japanese semi acustic guitar bass looks like a hoffner 6 string but its a bass can not find anything on netabout it i think its about 1966 in age Its called gason if any body could help me would be pleased than u

Anonymous

I have a marshall avt 50 head . the serial # is m 2001 24 0226 b. Does this head use a 1 button or 2 button footswitch. I bought a 2 button but it wont switch the reverb off and on. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

I want to start a band. if you like incubus or emo, I am looking for a guitarist, drumer, bass. I am learning the guitar and writing songs. Write to me if you live in L.A, california!

Anonymous

Hi everyone. My desire is music and acting. Acting. Purfect! Music. Help! Guitarist needed. Drummer needed. Bass needed. Vocals and guitar done by me. My sister, of 27 years plays piano since she was five. Band name set. Located in Orange County, California. Approaching sound such as Maroon5, Michelle Branch, John Mayer, Norah Jones. I write band’s lyrics too. Please post with your information and e-mail address if I decide I could use you. Thank You.

Anonymous

hEY wHaT’s Up DiAnA! mY nAmE’s RicHaRd, buT aLL mY fRieNdS anD FaMiLiA cALL mE diC oR Q. i Am TOTALLY LoOkiNg FoR soMeoNe To sTaRt a BaNd wiTh. i LiVe iN LoNg BeACh. i’m LeARniNg gUiTaR aNd i wRiTe sOngS tOO. i THiNk i’M thE PeRfEct bACkuP guiTaR/siNGeR foR yOU iF yOu’Re uP tO iT. gET bAcK tO mE aND we’LL sEe wHaT fAtE bRiNGs =)…’TiL tHeN..

Anonymous

Hi all, I just want to let you guitarist out there know that I have created a new guitar instruction site that you may find very helpful. The site is called Guitar KnowledgeNet and can be found and http://www.GuitarKnowledgeNet.com This site packed with information about guitar and music theory. What you will find inside includes: Hundreds of Chord and Scale Fingerings from any root note. Over 200 Major and Minor Chord Progressions in any key. Over 150 Musical Terms defined. Practice Tips. Suggested Listening And Much More is on the way. It took me over a year to create this site and about 18 years to learn the theory needed to create it. I really hope you like it. If you do please pass the site along to someone else. Thanks, Mike

Anonymous

Very cool site, why didn’t you add a link? : Hi all, : I just want to let you guitarist out there know that I have created a new guitar instruction site that you may find very helpful. The site is called Guitar KnowledgeNet and can be found and http://www.GuitarKnowledgeNet.com This site packed with information about guitar and music theory. : What you will find inside includes: : Hundreds of Chord and Scale Fingerings from any root note. : Over 200 Major and Minor Chord Progressions in any key. : Over 150 Musical Terms defined. : Practice Tips. : Suggested Listening : And Much More is on the way. : It took me over a year to create this site and about 18 years to learn the theory needed to create it. I really hope you like it. If you do please pass the site along to someone else. : Thanks, : Mike

Anonymous

Recently got an old Harmony Caliente. It is an arch top,f hole, adjustable bridge with a trapeze tail piece. It is black and pink,looks to be original colors so I suspect it is 50s era. Does anyone have any info on this guitar?

Anonymous

: Recently got an old Harmony Catalina. It is an arch top,f hole, adjustable bridge with a trapeze tail piece. It is black and pink,looks to be original colors so I suspect it is 50s era. Does anyone have any info on this guitar?

Anonymous

i too just procured a harmony catalina pink and black

Anonymous

I am trying to decide b/w takamine ef341C or ef340C; ef360c and ean15c. They all have solid wood backs but rosewood (tac ean15c) is the most expensive. Is it worth paying extra for rosewood? thanks Simeon

Anonymous

I just bought a Greg Bennett acoustic electric. This may sound really stupid but I broke a string and I can’t get it off the guitar. Down at the base where the strings are connected theres a peg that I can’t get out. Is there a special way of doin it?? please help…im new to guitars…thanks

Anonymous

use pliers. twist it back and forth a bit. it will come out.

Anonymous

i want to download Old and new songs

Anonymous

I HAVE A SPLENDID ELLISOUND 3ple CUTAWAY CRUCIANELLI GUITAR 1962 BROWNBURST . Does anybody interested in buying it ?

Anonymous

New to guitar and wondered if u could tell me how do I play D#5? What fingers go on where?

Anonymous

: New to guitar and wondered if u could tell me how do I play D#5? What fingers go on where? try this: x68xxx or this: 11 13 x x x x Lee.

Anonymous

I just purchased this guitar from Musicians Friend. A John Lennon Epiphone EJ-160E Acoustic Guitar. When I depress the first string at the 4th Frett I get a fuzzy sound. Is there a way to fix this? Or is this a serious problem I should contact Musician Friend about?

Anonymous

: I just purchased this guitar from Musicians Friend. A John Lennon Epiphone EJ-160E Acoustic Guitar. When I depress the first string at the 4th Frett I get a fuzzy sound. Is there a way to fix this? Or is this a serious problem I should contact Musician Friend about?

Anonymous

If it’s what I think it is, you have to perform a "dressing" on the frets.

Anonymous

Yes you need your frets dressed. The easiest way is to file them down until the buzz goes away. Start by taking a little off of each one then work your way back starting at the highest (fret closest to the pickups) until the buss is gone. When you are done use some steel wool to polish up the frets. It’s pretty easy and quick to do, so have fun !!!! : If it’s what I think it is, you have to perform a "dressing" on the frets.

Anonymous

still dunno how 2 use the boss me-30’s trainer

Anonymous

chandra meri jan hai

Anonymous

chandra meri jan hai

Anonymous

I have a left hand Strait-o-lin. Has anyone out there have any history or ever heard of this brand.

Anonymous

FOR SALE: ESP Custom Black Set-Neck Explorer

This popular thread has been given its own page : FOR SALE: ESP Custom Black Set-Neck Explorer

Anonymous

hello can anybody help me i picked up a japanese none solid base guitar says gason on top looks like a hoffner its red candy apple red i think its about 1960s say japan on back neck plateone humbuker pick up on top looked all on the net can not find anything must be some unkowen brand thank u if u can help

Anonymous

: hello can anybody help me i picked up a japanese none solid base guitar says gason on top looks like a hoffner its red candy apple red i think its about 1960s say japan on back neck plateone humbuker pick up on top looked all on the net can not find anything must be some unkowen brand thank u if u can help

Anonymous

hey,just a quick note about gason guitars. my dad in law just picked up one in a charity shop in queensland australia.its copy of a gibson (make i’m not sure defineitly not les paul or sg ) it has two single coil p/u and a tremalo arm. a nice looking guitar it was in a battered case and the interior of the case even smells sixties,it came with an amp (goldentone solist) it also looks very sixties. the guitar’s tuning pegs were very stiff when i tried to tune her up so it was a while since she was played. but guitar and amp sounded alright not great but not bad. it also had brand new strings which to me sugests the previous owner may have tried to sell her and found no buyers so donated it to acharity shop.that doesn’t mean it’s not worth anything as it was a small country town and maybe buyers did not know what they were looking at. hope iwas some help please e-mail me any more info or want to chat

Anonymous

whats the difference in how high or low you set your pick ups?…talking about height here…like how close to the strings…not pitch

Anonymous

In a nutshell, the closer the pickups are to the strings the more output you get. Too close and you get a kind of distortion and lots of feed back when you turn you amp up. You want them low enough so that when you fret at any fret along the neck your strings clear the pickups. What I do is fret at the 22nd/24th fret and elevate my bridge pickup to about a 16th of an inch below the string. Then turn up your amp w/o distortion and play some chords, if it sounds fuzzy and distorted then lower the pickup to a point where it sounds clean. Then I adjust the neck pickup to balance out the bridge. If you get the neck pickup too high it will overpower the bridge pickup (since there’s more string energy in the neck position). Hope this helps and gives you something to work with.

Anonymous

Dear Patricia, I read your message for selling your Simplicio. I am interested. Can you contact me. Greetings, Roland Broux

Anonymous

I was wondering what kind of distortion pedal would work best with a princeton chorus amp…. Plz reply

Anonymous

hi everyone!!! i have an electric guitar with the brand name torlhy printed on it. it’s a one piece solid with 2 pickups and schaller mechanics.. if you know anything about this brand please mail me… thanks in advance…. robert

Anonymous

i want free downloads

Anonymous

I would like opinions about the Gary Rossington signature Gibson SG. Anyone has one – comments ?? I’ve been looking for reviews on this guitar but found only one.

Anonymous

I want old & new hindi film songs

Anonymous

Hey can anyone recommend a decent Les Paul-style guitar for under 200 quid?LP Special 2’s are shit and i can’t find nethin else!

Anonymous

Epi standard, should get a good 2nd hand fixed neck one for that kinda money, look for the later models they have better pickups on them. Lee.

Anonymous

i am wanting a new guitar played a while never took any lessons or nothing so dont no alot about it all but can play good i play mostley acoustic i want to no about zixe would like something full size unsure heard 44 is full but i see like on ebay g10 stuff like that and have heard about diffrent neck setings or what not for easy play so my ? is i have small hand but played on what i have baught fender tacoma and a few more is there a smaller neck or a sertin setting that would make it easyer to play? just need some advice on things to make it a little more easy to reach five finger spreads thumb ect.. please help if u can read this mess lol tanks

Anonymous

Im trying to find a website or magazine or whatever that shows the output of humbuckers. Gibson Fender Dimarzio Duncans?? ANYTHING

Anonymous

well my question is: "Of the two, who is better Eddie Van Halen or Jimmy Page? I mean both are Legends but who do u think is better?

Anonymous

Need a guitar player or bass player and drummer. No experience needed. Just be able to play your instrument. Requirement: near Pittsburg, Kansas. If interested, e-mail me: [email protected]

Anonymous

If you guys wanna come and jam with me in Amsterdam just hop on a plane!! I’m a drummer and I know a few bassists too………..(_0_)

Anonymous

Humbucker Pickup on a Squire Strat?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Humbucker Pickup on a Squire Strat?

Anonymous

I need 2 guitarists (ages 14-17) for a punk rock band. I’m looking for people who are willing to be different so we’ll stand out above other punk bands. I have no preference whether people are male or female. I have not had any previous experience in a band that has actually played together. I am 14 (female) and I sing, the bassist is 16 (male), and the drummer is 15 (male). Please, if you’re interested, contact me.

Anonymous

: I need 2 guitarists (ages 14-17) for a punk rock band. I’m looking for people who are willing to be different so we’ll stand out above other punk bands. I have no preference whether people are male or female. I have not had any previous experience in a band that has actually played together. I am 14 (female) and I sing, the bassist is 16 (male), and the drummer is 15 (male). Please, if you’re interested, contact me. We live in Cleveland, Ohio.

Anonymous

Hii..I’m into fuck rock…sorry ..funky punk rock….play all the extreme songs….fav bands…extreme,STP,…and almost all the punk rock bands….give me a call

Anonymous

Anyone out there know how to get a heavy distorted sound out of the carlsbro glx100 without pedals? I bought a ‘Boss Mega Distortion’ coz it sounded awesome on a marshall amp but it sounds really bad on this one – think its coz its got a valve emulator in it (which i personally dont like). Neway plz get back to me. Thanx

Anonymous

i need to know about the different neck types such as c,u,v,d for strats.. i have somewhat small hands and am wondering what is best for me.. please help

Anonymous

Im pretty new to learning guitar btw! but little confused on finger placements! if u got a chord where ur 1st finger goes on 3rd fret on the E nearest you and the other two fingers go on the 5th fret (may be E5 if u get me). there is a fret divide but do u stretch using fingers 1 2 and 3 or do u use 1 3 and 4 cos using 1 3 ansd 4 is really wierd wondering if im doing it right ! :s

Anonymous

: Im pretty new to learning guitar btw! but little confused on finger placements! if u got a chord where ur 1st finger goes on 3rd fret on the E nearest you and the other two fingers go on the 5th fret (may be E5 if u get me). there is a fret divide but do u stretch using fingers 1 2 and 3 or do u use 1 3 and 4 cos using 1 3 ansd 4 is really wierd wondering if im doing it right ! :s

Anonymous

: : Im pretty new to learning guitar btw! but little confused on finger placements! if u got a chord where ur 1st finger goes on 3rd fret on the E nearest you and the other two fingers go on the 5th fret (may be E5 if u get me). there is a fret divide but do u stretch using fingers 1 2 and 3 or do u use 1 3 and 4 cos using 1 3 ansd 4 is really wierd wondering if im doing it right ! :s there is no wrong or right way to play this or many other chords . just play it the way it feels most comfortable . i myself use both ways normally with my 1st finger barring the 3rd fret and my 3rd and fourth fingers doing the rest but it is useful to learn the other way also so you use the 1st 3 fingers doing the chord leaving the fourth finger free to play other notes so you can make other chords

Anonymous

whats the difference between strat neck types (i.e. "c" shape, "v", "u", help me plz i need to find out what is most comfortable to somewhat small hands.. please reply you all 🙂

Anonymous

im looking for a neck thats most comortable to me. I’m looking to get a fender and know they have many different kinds.. i have relatively small hands so does anyone have any suggestions on what kind of neck shape i should get? please post reply thanks -dan

Anonymous

If you want a small neck then avoid any 50’s style fender reissues, they tended to have chunkier necks. you realy have to got to the shop and pick up a few, Gibson do a realy nice 60’s tapered neck, but you need to pick up a few fenders and play them Lee. : thanks -dan

Anonymous

Does anyone know where I can find the tabs for this song? Any help here is truly appreciated.

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where I can find the tabs for this song? Any help here is truly appreciated.please

Anonymous

: : Does anyone know where I can find the tabs for this song? Any help here is truly appreciated.please Sobor a Mi I like the way los lobos play it its really nice

Anonymous

hey i’m just learning how to play guitar and i was wondering if anyone had guitar fingerings they can e-mail me or if there’s a site they can show me. thanks:)

Anonymous

: hey i’m just learning how to play guitar and i was wondering if anyone had guitar (acostic) fingerings they can e-mail me or if there’s a site they can show me. thanks:)

Anonymous

: hey i’m just learning how to play guitar and i was wondering if anyone had guitar fingerings they can e-mail me or if there’s a site they can show me. thanks:)

Anonymous

can anyone show me fingerings on the guitar please help me out.:

Anonymous

Warbling sound

This popular thread has been given its own page : Warbling sound

Anonymous

I am trying to get information and value of my Alveraz 5011 guitar. It was given to me as a gift in 1970. It is in almost mint condition. I am not trying to sell it, just trying to get some idea of what I have. I sure would appreciate hearing from someone that could help.

Anonymous

I just bought an old truetone guitar but don’t know how to find info about it. If anyone can help me please email me at [email protected]..I really want to find out more about it. Thanx to all who respond

Anonymous

: I just bought an old truetone guitar but don’t know how to find info about it. If anyone can help me please email me at [email protected]..I really want to find out more about it. Thanx to all who respond Hey, It could be a Kay, Harmony or Danelectro…. Check out my site and see if you can find it. http://www.comparethevalue.com Good luck Bill

Anonymous

I have been unsuccessful in finding sheet music for finger picking acoustic guitar (intermediate) for the song—"My Way" music by Jacques Revaux and claude Francois. I’ve checked Sheet Music Plus, My Sheet Music, etc. Thanks

Anonymous

Does anybody know the appx. value of a Gretsch Synchromatic, model # G-1514M, serial number 88/100? There was only one hundred of thses made, and they look just like a Gibson Les Paul, but made by Gretsch. Red and yellow sunburst, new condition.

Anonymous

150+ users strong,scanned tabs for guitar,bass,drum.keyboard. come share your tabs today with this great online commuity

Anonymous

hi! i have had the ax1000g toneworks guitar effects for over a year now, and i still haven’t mixed it enough to get the exact sound of paul gilbert. i could play most of his tunes hands-down BUT i still couldn’t get the exact sound of his guitar.for example, his intro of (mr. big’s) the song "green 0tinted sixties mind" can anyone help me?what effects should i use? high gain distortion-flanger or fat distortion-chorus? i’m still searching for his sound. like how much distorition or chorus/flanger should i use? thanks alot! brian cortes

Anonymous

: hi! : i have had the ax1500g(korg) toneworks guitar effects for over a year now, and i still haven’t mixed it enough to get the exact sound of paul gilbert. i could play most of his tunes hands-down BUT i still couldn’t get the exact sound of his guitar.for example, his intro of (mr. big’s) the song "green 0tinted sixties mind" can anyone help me?what effects should i use? high gain distortion-flanger or fat distortion-chorus? i’m still searching for his sound. like how much distorition or chorus/flanger should i use? : thanks alot! : pranjit pratim nath

Anonymous

Hello! I have a Tusc combo 100W prestige series of 20 years old, but I no have the instructions, it’s possible serch this information? Thanks (I’m sorry for my inglish)

Anonymous

I have acquired a CIMAR guitar and am wondering where I can find a history on it.Are all CIMARS made by Ibanez ?? looks like a strat if that helps ?? Never seen one like this !!

Anonymous

i have a cimar les paul, dont no anything about it apparently its an old spanish gibson make, it even has the gibson logo at the top if you find anything can you email me?? [email protected]

Anonymous

does anybody have any behringer v-amp2 presets or korg 1000g prestets I haven’t been able to find any yet

Anonymous

hey im 14/f i live in white county ga and i am looking for band members so that i can start my new band well if any one is interested in white county ill be here and you can also email me at s[[email protected]

Anonymous

my grandpa just gave me an old guitar. its a YAKIMA and i cant find that brand of guitar anywhere online! did they stop makin them and i need to know if its worth anything. it sound absolutely perfect, in fact one of the best sounding guitars i have ever heard! please write me and let me know if worth anything or if i just got a kickass guitar!!!!

Anonymous

I don’t know what it’s worth but I have one too. It’s a Les Paul copy. I upgraded the pickups and it plays great. My mom bought if for me around 1982. I play it every now and then. It has a rich dark sound and has a good lead and rythym sound. I think my mom paid about $100 for it back then. I don’t think they make them anymore. Just hang on to yours. Some famous rock star will use one someday and they’ll be worth something;-)

Anonymous

i know you cant really compare a Stratocaster with a Les Paul…but i’m still having doubts about which one ot buy…

Anonymous

Les paul, i have played many Strats and have owned a few but nothing cuts it like a Les Paul and a Marshall, but of course you can never compare the 2, they are chalk and cheese, but i prefer cheese. Lee.

Anonymous

i have baldwin 1965 from angland original.. http://ns.dejx.net/kitara1.JPG here’s a pic what’s worth of that guitar?

Anonymous

is that Angland in Europe?? Baldwins of that year are probably worth about £300, or about $500. the Anglish didnt make very good guitars…. still dont. Lee (Anglander)

Anonymous

could anyone tell me if i can get a fifties strat headstock decal so i can refinish my jap reissue strat any info would be very welcome,thanks Paddy!!!!!

Anonymous

i want to download all KAL HO NA HO’s songs in free

Anonymous

I bought a new Fender acoustic guitar DG 14 TF

This popular thread has been given its own page : I bought a new Fender acoustic guitar DG 14 TF

Anonymous

I need info on a Vantage Vie 11/BL electric guitar thx

Anonymous
        Anonymous

kisse’s to you too

Anonymous

: : kisse’s to you too All you need is love..

Anonymous

muunnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous

come visit me and I give you my sausage with the allah blessing juice : muunnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…. INDEED my friend – OSB

Viewing 414 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.