Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Monthly Discussion Guitar Discussion Forum Archive – December, 2002

Viewing 250 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

dear sir, as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi songs. wish you happy new year thanking you vijaya

Anonymous

I have the above listed model Aria Pro II (no other name on the neck). It has 1 “3-wire” HB, n 2 S/C p/ups (bar type-no name, no individual screw settings), 1 500K volume, 1 500K push/pull tone which also acts as a tap switch, a 5 position slide switch and a pickguard mounted input jack.., Strat style body painted gloss black w/flat black pickguard, and a Kahler “Flyer” tailpiece. The tailpiece looks to be factory on the body, but appears to be aftermarket (although it is by Kahler) for the lockdown on the headstock with a plastic spacer between it and the neck. It’s flat and mounted to a curved surface which makes me doubt it ever came from the factory this way. The stap bolts are brass with white plasdtic washers (e washers each).

I’m trying to find out when it was made, the type/model, and whether it’s the original hardware, the price, collector’s value, etc. The bridge was missing parts, but luckily I found “suitable” replacements for 2 and “homemade” the other. But, without the exact replacements the tailpiece is only about 90% adjustable. I would like to hook it up right. Can anyone help?

Anonymous

: dear sir, : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi songs. : wish you happy new year : thanking you : vijaya

Anonymous

: : dear sir, : : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi songs. : : wish you happy new year : : thanking you : : krishna

Anonymous

: dear sir, : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi songs. : thanking you : maniisha

Anonymous

: dear sir, : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi songs. : wish you happy new year : thanking you : adila

Anonymous

: : dear sir, : : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi song have a nice day Thanking you adila

Anonymous

: : : dear sir, : : : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi song : have a nice day : Thanking you pari :

Anonymous

: dear sir, : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi songs. : wish you happy new year : thanking you : nitin

Anonymous

: dear sir, : I want free download songs, please give me reply. Thanks in advance

Anonymous

: dear sir, : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi songs. : wish you happy new year : thanking you : kishor

Anonymous

: dear sir, : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi songs. : wish you happy new year : thanking you : manav gulathi

Anonymous

: dear sir, : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi songs. : wish you happy new year : thanking you : vijaya

Anonymous

: : dear sir, : : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi songs. : : wish you happy new year : : thanking you : : vijaya

Anonymous

: : : dear sir, : : : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi songs. : : : wish you happy new year : : : thanking you : : : vijaya

Anonymous

: : : : : : dear sir, : : : : : : as per above subject matter, please i want free download english hits songs. : : : : : : wish you happy new year : : : : : : thanking you : : : : : : vijaya

Anonymous

: : : : : : dear sir, : : : : : : as per above subject matter, please i want free download english hits songs. : : : : : : wish you happy new year : : : : : : thanking you : : : : : : vijaya

Anonymous

: : : : : dear sir, : : : : : as per above subject matter, please i want free download english hits songs. : : : : : wish you happy new year : : : : : thanking you : : : : : vijaya

Anonymous

: dear sir, : as per above subject matter, please i want free download hindi songs. : wish you happy new year : thanking you : kamal

Anonymous

Anonymous

Can you please get some songs in by ‘MAYUMI IIZUKA’? She is a very talented Japanese artist and I have some of her songs already which I will give you. Please try. From Narishika Hasegawa ([email protected])

Anonymous

dear sir, as per above subject matter, please free download songs. wish you happy new year thanking you vijaya

Anonymous

If it plays good and you like it,,,,, who cares!!!

Anonymous

I want to start collecting guitars, new and vintage for appreciation in value, as well as for my own personal playing enjoyment. What brands and models are best bets for appreciation over the years. Is there a publication that traces historically the increase in value of guitars. Thanks for any imput.

Anonymous

Got to be honest here, unless you have *serious* money (and I mean you’re willing to invest more than your mortgage into this), the traditional ‘collectors’ guitars are just out of the question, if you’re just starting today. The collecting community is by tradition very narrow in focus, and to collect today (without eye-watering investment levels) you need to break away from tradition. First, decide why you’re doing it. If you just want to do it for the money, you’re probably looking at the wrong hobby. If you’e a player, then you ought to look at collecting a category that you like to play so that you can get playing pleasure from your investment. Without knowing your area of interest (electric, acoustic, bass, etc etc) it’s a bit hard to be specific – but take the collecting communities opinion on what is and isn’t collectible with a grain of salt. Hope this helps, Andy

Anonymous

There is a great website that gives insight into collectiblitly of various guitars both electric, acoustic, hollowbody electric etc. It is http://www.provide.net/~cfh This guy knows everything. As for starting a collection. Try to decide what you want in terms of what you would actually play. My biggest problem as a collector is I have a bunch of guitars that I never want to play. I’m finding that I’d rather have four or five really really nice vintage guitars that I play all the time than have 12 that sit and collect dust while I only play two or three. Hope this helps!

Anonymous

IBANEZ RG750

This popular thread has been given its own page : IBANEZ RG750

Anonymous

What is the best way to set-up a recording studio on my computer. I have a strat with an ivl da converter. A fender electric classical. I’m looking for advice on a simple method of recording vocals, bass & guitar tracks. thanks….Happy New Year to All 🙂

Anonymous

Ibanez Artist - SN/I815773

This popular thread has been given its own page : Ibanez Artist – SN/I815773

Anonymous

The guitar that i have was made in china but it plays and looks great(it is a Johnson guitar).I was wondering if any other brand is made in china and if they are, are they of bad quality? It just sort of bothered me because my guitar is really nice but it was made in china. does it matter?

Anonymous

http://www.axlusa.com/Html/axl_english.html this is the home web site of AXL they make those amps and guitars. took me 3 days to find it please pass it on to others.

Anonymous

: The guitar that i have was made in china but it plays and looks great(it is a Johnson guitar).I was wondering if any other brand is made in china and if they are, are they of bad quality? It just sort of bothered me because my guitar is really nice but it was made in china. does it matter? I’m a retired pro musician and have been playing guitar for nearly 40 years now and I recently acquired a Fender Squire Telecaster that has ‘Crafted in China’ on the back of the headstock. The guitar is far from being a cheap, bottom-line student model! It is extremely well-built and the quality is that of a top-of-the-line model in both looks and sound. I compared it to an American-made ’52 Telecaster reissue and the only noticable difference between the two was the US model’s much, much higher price tag. It just goes to show that money doesn’t always buy the best. So, don’t let the ‘Made in China’ put you off buying a well made guitar.

Anonymous

: The guitar that i have was made in china but it plays and looks great(it is a Johnson guitar).I was wondering if any other brand is made in china and if they are, are they of bad quality? It just sort of bothered me because my guitar is really nice but it was made in china. does it matter? yeah, got a cheap TGM model C3 classical w/o trust rod for Singapore $150 sounds great n loud with good resonance. from the dealer he told me that TGM means The Music Man – originated in USA n now made in China ??? in another guitar shop in my country, they display a look-alike National resophonic single cone at the 12th fret n it’s going at Singapore $950. this is my first encounter with a national or steel dobro (look-alike or original)can someone tells me if the price is worth… note: US $1 abt S$ 1.73 James Lau-Singapore

Anonymous

Greetings Mr. Johnson Guitar owner, I believe I understand your concerns about a product made in China. Your guitar looks and plays to good to be true. I purchased a Johnson (JT-800_ Telecaster on line @ auction. The unit was near perfect. I took it to my local guitar shop. The guitar was set up Professionally, for me. This guitar is awesome. I have another guitar brand that was purchased new. That does not sound half as good as this Taiwan made instrument. After having said that. Let’s look at a few issues. Most of us would like a name brand $2000.00 + guitar. However most of do not want to put out the big bucks. 🙂 Your guitar was made by a craftsman using the mold of that famous guitar model it replicates. Most likely the only issues that will surface is to have your instrument set up for your playing style. Maybe upgrade the tuning machines or selector switch if you are having trouble. Then all you have to do is ROCK ON! The money you saved can be invested in a good american amp and maybe a hard case for your new Baby. Note: Free China is an ally of the United States. We need all of the allies we can get. Even the famous "Fender Guitar Brand", has a specific model made in China. 🙂 CHECK IT OUT ON LINE TODAY! Enjoy your new toy! Sincerely, Larry Griffin http://www.logos-financial.com

Anonymous

: The guitar that i have was made in china but it plays and looks great(it is a Johnson guitar).I was wondering if any other brand is made in china and if they are, are they of bad quality? It just sort of bothered me because my guitar is really nice but it was made in china. does it matter?

Anonymous

I just bought a Johnson resonator guitar, made in China. I live in Japan and can’t find any information anywhere about the Johnson Company. Who are they? Where are they based?

Anonymous

Could anyone tell me a price for an Alvarez Acoustic Guitar model 5031?? if you know… e-mail me at [email protected] and title it "Model 5031" thanks!!

Anonymous

Does anyone have Cayenne,besume mucho, and my bonnie?

Anonymous

does anyone have "3 kool kats" and "the sheik of araby"

Anonymous

i have a marshall sl-x 50 watt high gain head 4\12 cab my guitar epiphone v i use a d.o.d 7 band e.q pedal my distortion sucks my overall tone sucks please help me find the death metal grind.the d.o.d doesnt help.i also have a korg g-3 distortion processor that sounds o.k at low volume. please let me know something thanks yohaun

Anonymous

: i have a marshall sl-x 50 watt high gain head 4\12 cab my guitar epiphone v i use a d.o.d 7 band e.q pedal my distortion sucks my overall tone sucks please help me find the death metal grind.the d.o.d doesnt help.i also have a korg g-3 distortion processor that sounds o.k at low volume. please let me know something thanks yohaun Hi Yohaun First of all Marshall`s ain`t what ther cracked up to be.But to solve this problem iI would go back to basics,Guitar and amp nothing else.See what you can get out of amp and guitar make sure your using a guitar cord not speaker cable this has burned me before.I would take a hard look at pickups were you want death metal put a bad ass pickup in that puppy. Now to solve the d.o.d. problem a sutable trash can will do no insult intended this is serious stuff to us guitar players.I would recomend a all tube preamp i don`t now every company that makes them but Dan at lustone.com makes one that kicks ass this will take away some crapy sounds being made by solid state preamps.I find that most effects hurt the mids so i just plug my guitar into my boogie and wind her up.But i`m not after metal crunch .Don`t get sucked into boogie/marshall preamps they may claim to be tube but they lie just a littel.Give dan a call . Bob tremontguitars.com

Anonymous

i have a squire strat. and i would like to know what kinda of strings should i get and how can i change me strings. tank you

Anonymous

: i have a squier strat, and i would like to know what kind of strings should i get and how can i change them. thank you

Anonymous

: : i have a squier strat, and i would like to know how i can change the strings : thank you

Anonymous

: : i have a squier strat, and i would like to know how can i change them. : thank you

Anonymous

: : i have a squier strat, and i would like to know what kind of strings should i get and how can i change them. : thank you u shoulkd get booby strings there squishy

Anonymous

: i have a Egmund. and i would like to know what kinda of strings should i get and how can i change me strings. tank you

Anonymous

I have a Jay turser guitar I would like to know how to change my strings they are EXL 110 also are nickel wound.

Anonymous

Go with nine’s…remove the original strings…put the new ones in with the opposite procedure

Anonymous

: Go with nine’s…remove the original strings…put the new ones in with the opposite procedure Something that I’ve found that helps, that most new players aren’t aware of when changing strings. I try to get as many wind’s around the tuning peg as I can, without over lapping them. This will help your tuning stability, especially if you have a tremelo/whammy. Also, changing your strings is also a great time to clean, polish and check the guitar itself! You can purchase stuff like "Martin Guitar Polish" or other brands, but I’ve found over the years that "Old English" funature polish works the best. If your guitar has a rosewood or ebony fretboard, its also a good time to oil your fretboard a little (depending on how often you change your strings, you may not want to do this -every- time, but its a good time to inspect). You may also want to check out http://www.Fender.com and look under the "Mr Gearhead" stuff…there’s allot of other helpful DIY info there, you should find very useful. For string sizes themselves, there is no right or wrong size…its all a matter of personal taist. If your new to playing, you may want to stick with 8’s or 9’s as they are -allot- easier on new fingers with little or new calluses 🙂 However, if your looking for better tone, then 10’s or 11’s may be in order…the thicker the string, the better the sound usually. One thing to keep in mind if you do change sizes…you will probably also need to check/reset the intonation. This is done by adjusting the saddles under the strings at the bridge…you can find more info about this also at the Fender/Mr. Gearhead website. Fender bullets are pretty good strings if you have a Strat or strat copy, however personally, I am a long time fan of GHS "Boomers"…they seem to have a nice balance between tone and durability. Anytime I’ve ever tried some other brand of strings, I always have come back to the boomers…but this is a personal taist thing as well. Good luck and gentle breezes towards the future! Jim

Anonymous

Recently, one of my band members decided to customize my guitar. He took one string out, and now it has 5 strings and not 6. I’m trying to put the first string back in the guitar, but I don’t know how. He didn’t show me how to put it back in either. I need some help, badly, because my guitar sounds horrible with the first string gone.

Anonymous

Ok, I broke the lower E string and i dont no how to put a new one in!

Anonymous

Fender Bandmaster Amp 2x12 , 1964 Vintage

This popular thread has been given its own page : Fender Bandmaster Amp 2×12 , 1964 Vintage

Anonymous

Anyone working at memorizing your fretboard should check out the Fretboard Warrior program. I’ve been doing this since a while and I’ve already doubled my speed. It’s fun and it’s free.

Anonymous

where do i find it?

Anonymous

Please i’m not able to find the right sound for play solo like timo tolki.I have a korg ax1g and someone can you send me a patches of a sound a little bit sweet like Stratovarius for make solo!Please i need it!

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been reconstituted from replies so it may differ from what was originally written.] : Hi to all! I’m looking for a <B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">Guitar Pro 4.0</B> Demo crack that can enable me to print the scores. : Thanx in advance.

Anonymous

hi. has anyone ever heard of an Aria AO – 73 classical 6-string guitar. i’ve had one for years and never could find out anything about it not even from Aria. i’m wondering when it was made, what people think of it, and how much it might be worth. just out of curiousity. thanks. bye.

Anonymous

anybody know the maker?

This popular thread has been given its own page : anybody know the maker?

Anonymous

I need advice on wher eI can get a new pickup or enhance the on ethat I have now. It works but is somewhat diminished in its effectiveness. As well, i would like to know what the knobs looked like on my model. I don’t know if they are original or not? I have a 1 p/u, tortoise guard 3 knob . natural color with ivory edging front and back. And could anybody help me with what it may be worth? Its in great shape ( no scratches ) Thanks for you help

Anonymous

I’ve had one of those guitars for years and just now found out what it was. The pickup is supposed to be a DeArmond, but I couldn’t tell you where to find one or how to fix it. Mine works great. Do you still have the guitar? The knobs on mine are "knurled" — little ridges running down the sides.

Anonymous

elite ovation 1768

This popular thread has been given its own page : elite ovation 1768

Anonymous

How can I get the value of my guitar.

Anonymous

I also am searching for the value of an Elite 1768, no luck so far, but the guitar is amazing.

Anonymous

I am a love guitar of student. But i don’t know how to learn the guitar. Can you suggest me? Thank you so much.

Anonymous

HELLO earth to fucking ZOE: I am a love guitar of student. But i don’t know how to learn the guitar. Can you suggest me? Thank you : so much. I suggest you take like a fricking GED course or some shit like that.

Anonymous

: HELLO earth to fucking ZOE: I am a love guitar of student. But i don’t know how to learn the guitar. Can you suggest me? Thank you : : so much. : I suggest you take like a fricking GED course or some shit like that. Wow, smart guy, you’re a fricking dumb ass, no one asked you what you thought of her grammar, just about the guitar. Fag.

Anonymous

: I am a love guitar of student. But i don’t know how to learn the guitar. Can you suggest me? Thank you : so much.

Anonymous

Find a good teacher in your town. There is no substitute for good quality instruction, especially when you are beginning.

Anonymous

i torn in the situation, i would like, not to have to put any holes in my "baby". is there any possibility of this. and if i have to drill holes, who should i take it to to get it done?

Anonymous

If this guitar is an acoustic. You will not have to drill holes. If you drill holes, you should drill a few in your head while you’re at it. If it’s an electric, you may have to, but why bother?

Anonymous

Slipknot setting for a Marshall Jackhammer pedal

This popular thread has been given its own page : Slipknot setting for a Marshall Jackhammer pedal

Anonymous

i just got a new electric guitar/amp package. everything worked fine for a few days…but now when i plug in, i get nothing. (the volume is up, the amp is plugged in etc.) i can’t figure out what it wrong…is it just a crappy cord, or is it something else. Any help would be great. thanks.

Anonymous

To test it out, you can do a few things… 1. To test the amp: Plug the cord into the amp, turn on the amp and turn the volume up a bit (say halfway). Grab the plug that would go into the guitar with your hand. It should make a buzzing sound if the amp is working. (I’m not trying to electrocute you, its perfectly safe). 2. To test the guitar: Try to borrow a friend’s amp, take your guitar to a friend’s house that has an amp, or take your guitar to a local music store and see if they’ll let you plug into one of theirs to see if its your guitar that’s not functioning. 3. To test the cord: If 1 and 2 check out ok, it’s probably the cord. Buy a new one.

Anonymous

Hi, I have an old marshall channel switcher that I would like to modify into a pedal for my POD..anybody have the wiring diagram around there? Thanks a lot!

Anonymous

Westone Guitars

This popular thread has been given its own page : Westone Guitars

Anonymous

free download video/movie jazz http://spazioinwind.libero.it/gabrielesax/ Thanks Gabriele Martufi Gabriele

Anonymous

Hi,has anyone ever heard of a Belcat Guitar?I have one that was given to me as a Birthday present,but i can’t find out anything about it.It is a thinbody hollow electric.Any info would be appreciated. Thanks,David

Anonymous

hi david, we have the same unkown guitar its a belcat thinbody electric ea303 …like the ovation modell. it would be nice if you or someone else can give us information .

Anonymous

If I want to buy a guitar that would make sounds close to the one that Sting’s Nothing like the sun, song, Fragile which Stings plays what would all of you experts recommend? Classical Acustic – with 6 or 12 strings, what maker? with mic? Thanks much. I got the music in me…

Anonymous

Mossman Guitar: Wanted!

This popular thread has been given its own page : Mossman Guitar: Wanted!

Anonymous

crate GX-600H  a mystery head!

This popular thread has been given its own page : crate GX-600H a mystery head!

Anonymous

hi…any one know how much a supro ranchero hollow body electric is worth in good condition ? thanks, rob.

Anonymous

hey any one know how much a supro guitars worth in good condition my siss will sell it

Anonymous

Depending on condition/original parts and finish etc. could be worth up to $600 or so.

Anonymous

It’s in top top shape, ballpark worth? Where should I sell it-ebay? Thanks.

Anonymous

Somewere in the web I read that BC Rich Warlock 7-string (NJ Series) guitar doesn’t have a volume regulator. Anybody knows if this is true?

Anonymous

It may well be true, im buying one tommorow and theyve only got two knobs on it and two humbuckers, but it may be there is only one tone control

Anonymous

i am looking to take a few bass lessons in the akron ohio area. i have been playing for a little over a year. and i am stuck creatively. if there are any experianced instructors in the area please let me know.

Anonymous

i really hope you send me guitar catalouges.

Anonymous

I have a vintage(81) tele bridge pickup; the little wire that attaches from the the black wire is not attached to the pickup; can I resolder this to make it work?

Anonymous

Tablaturas

This popular thread has been given its own page : Tablaturas

Anonymous

We just wanted to announce that our new web site is up with better page linking plus it’s easier to get around…. including getting to the sound samples. Please visit us at http://www.dlseffects.com if you get a chance. Also, DLS would like to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday season! Thanks, Dave DLS Effects

Anonymous

I recently (eventually )started learning my scales. According to most of the ppl I talk to, the first kind to learn is the minor pentatonic patterns. I’ve been doing this for a while now, and it’s going pretty well. But there are a couple of things bothering me which I would LOVE some clarity on. Firstly: When playing in a specific key (Dmaj for instance) can one play ANY D scale along with it? or MUST it be the Dmaj (or Dmaj pentatonic) scale? I am wondering this because someone told me that themost important scale to learn is the minor pentatonic. But how can one play the minor pentatonic when the key is Dmaj? Won’t there be one false note then? The way I understand it is that that false note might actually give the solo a cool,out of place (but not false) sound. Am I right? Or is it a case of changing the chords to adapt to the scale you want to use in the solo (cin this case,changing the D chord to a Dminor. I hope this isn’t the case, cos it doesn’t make any sense to me). Secondly: From the literature I have been reading, I noticed that it’s possible to ‘transpose’ a scale pattern from a minor to a major by simply moving the patterns three steps up the fretboard. Is this correct? Does that mean that all major scales have exactly the same 5 patterns except that they are on different locations on the fretboard? I realise that this is quite a mouthfull, but some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous

Does that mean that all major scales have exactly the same 5 patterns except that they are on different locations on the fretboard? That’s right, but I think you need to sit down with a teacher. Write these questions down and phone your local music stores/schools and tell them you want one lesson with thier best "theory trained" guitar teacher. It will be the best $15.00 to $20.00 bucks you will ever spend, this is too hard to explain clearly any other way than face-to-face, guitars in hand, Jim http://www.jimgraham.ca

Anonymous

Moving the scale patterns up the fretboard will transpose from one major to another major scale but will never transpose from a major to a minor or vice versa. I have never heard that starting with the pentatonic minor is the best way to start scale studies. For example, classical guitar players invariably study the diatonic major and minor scales, as fingered and published by Andres Segovia and others. These consist of an ascending and descending scale spanning three octaves. For velocity exercises it is not recommended to practice the whole three octave scale but a small scale burst, consisting of five to eight notes.

Anonymous

Hi. I need peghead decals for a Fender strat -74 or -75. Black letters with gold outline. Does enybody know where to find it? /Matt

Anonymous

I have seen them on e-bay from time to time.

Anonymous

sustainiac model B

This popular thread has been given its own page : sustainiac model B

Anonymous

Hi, Can anyone id the model of an old Harmony flattop acoustic? It’s probably circa 1950’s or 60’s. There appears to be a model number stamped on the inside of the back, beneath the sound hole. The best any of us can make out is F-67H or F-67.4. I can’t find anything on the net, but it looks similar to the photos at the bottom of the webpage: http://www.broadwaymusicco.com/harmony6.htm. The shape and pick guard are similar and it has the gold treble clef symbol on the head. (I suspect it’s not as high of quality.) If you can tell me anything about this model, or where I can learn more, please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank you. Denise

Anonymous

hey i just got an epiphone les paul studio and i wanted to drop the action of the strings down a bit i see the screw on the bridge but do you just screw those do or is there some other way, if you got the anwser for me please send it to [email protected] thanx mikey t

Anonymous

Well if you could take the time to help me please email me at [email protected]. I just got a knew electric guitar from johnson and a johnson amplifier. i don’t know the first thing about guitars so how do i set it up? No instructions came with it. What do i plug into what? I just need to know how to get it started

Anonymous

You need a cord with 1/4 inch plugs on each end. Plug one end into the guitar, the other end into the "input" on the amp. turn on the amp, turn it up and go.

Anonymous

On the box it says to put 2 washers on the back . why is in my box is there only enough washers for 3 tuner?

Anonymous

: On the box it says to put 2 washers on the back . why is in my box is there only enough washers for 3 tuner? You only use two to line it up and to mark the locator pin holes. Use one washer per tuner to install.

Anonymous

use the tuners to make the imprints. once the marks are made, you can drill. dont drill or install until its all good to go. : : On the box it says to put 2 washers on the back . why is in my box is there only enough washers for 3 tuner? : : You only use two to line it up and to mark the locator pin holes. Use one washer per tuner to install.

Anonymous

Hustler Hummingbird acoustic guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Hustler Hummingbird acoustic guitar

Anonymous

Help, need to find out what a late 1980 all white alembic bass is worth. It is in great condition. Serial number is 87P46527. Any help most appeciated. Thanks Kathy

Anonymous

: Help, need to find out what a late 1980 all white alembic bass is worth. It is in great condition. Serial number is 87P46527. : Any help most appeciated. Thanks Kathy Hi Kathy, What I would do is contact Mica Wickersham at Alembic and speak with her about it. She deals with people selling used instruments and apprasials of such all the time. Having a solid color as the all white is uncommon, so it should have greater value. Also, it depends on if it is a customized or standard model. I do realize that it has been a while since you have made this posting, so I hope this is still of use to you. If you still have it and are trying to sell it, please let me know, I may be interested in purchasing it. Either way, get back to me and let me know. Thanks, Ted

Anonymous

Guitar Strap...help!

This popular thread has been given its own page : Guitar Strap…help!

Anonymous

Zoom 606 patches

This popular thread has been given its own page : Zoom 606 patches

Anonymous

who can tell me more about this brand and type semi acoustic bass-guitar(its serialnumber is a-round 4400).I have found one en want to know more things like: buildingyear, prices, quality.

Anonymous

: who can tell me more about this brand and type semi acoustic bass-guitar(its serialnumber is a-round 4400).I have found one en want to know more things like: buildingyear, prices, quality. It was used by Bill Wyman of the Rolling Stones to create some of the bast bass lines in rock and roll history.

Anonymous

who can tell me more about this brand and type. I have found one and want to know more about it

Anonymous

Built in Germany in the 60th by Framus Corp. Is existing Star-Bass (with and without f-holes) or Star-Bass-Deluxe. Each model has 2 different product lines.

Anonymous

Yamaha FG401 price

This popular thread has been given its own page : Yamaha FG401 price

Anonymous

zoom 3030

This popular thread has been given its own page : zoom 3030

Anonymous

Mann electric guitars

This popular thread has been given its own page : Mann electric guitars

Anonymous

I need information on a 1970’s Mann electric guitar. Where can I get this information? I know they exist and other people have them. I need to know where this information is hidden. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

all i know is they were made by Ibanze and i believe they were sued over them.

Anonymous

Hi, I bought a used Ibanez solid-body electric in 1990. I’ve never been able to determine the model. It’s most distinctive feature, beyond the very bright red color, is the triangular fret markers (not the double-tipped shark-tooth ones though).It has two single coil pick-ups (in the top and middle positions) and a humbucker near the bridge. It has a Floyd Rose tremelo. The phono jack is in the edge of the body rather than in the face. It has 22 frets on a rosewood fingerboard. If any one can help, please let me know. Thanks!

Anonymous

I have a Strella Tokai Gakki classical guitar and was wondering how much it is worth if in good condition. Please email me if you have any idea. [email protected]

Anonymous

hello i really like the sound of the marshall that sum41 use in the song still waiting…well its probably in there old songs to but…anyway i was wondering if anyone knew what kind of marshall it is?

Anonymous

What kind of guitar is deryk(the lead singer)using in the fat lip video?

Anonymous

Gibson S-1 Marauder

Anonymous

sum41 really suck, dude! : hello i really like the sound of the marshall that sum41 use in the song still waiting…well its probably in there old songs to but…anyway i was wondering if anyone knew what kind of marshall it is?

Anonymous

yes the guy above is correct

Anonymous

hahahahahahahahaha sum41 sucks

Anonymous

Sum41 r the best band

Anonymous

sum41 nie sucks!!!!! jij sucks!!! sum41 rulez!!!yeahhhhh!!!!!!

Anonymous

fuck u, ya ass!!! u listen to shit like prince and eurotrash techno music

Anonymous

We are looking for anyone who can give us any information about a guitar in our possession. It is a Kay guitar, looks like a spanish guitar, with the number L2155 3500. It has 6 strings, is almost a square neck (but not quite) and is pear shaped. If anyone can help us, please contact Penny or Dennis at [email protected]. Thanks!

Anonymous

It sounds like you have a guitar…..possibly a six string……kind of pear shaped.

Anonymous

We are looking for anyone who can give us any information about a guitar in our possession. It is a Kay guitar, looks like a spanish guitar, with the number L2155 3500. It has 6 strings, is almost a square neck (but not quite) and is pear shaped. If anyone can help us, please contact Penny or Dennis at [email protected]. Thanks!

Anonymous

i have a D100 guild ser#D100756 where can i get more information and a picture on this guitar thanks for ANY help

Anonymous

:I just need a guild from the medieval times

Anonymous

do you want to sell your guild? or perhaps trade for a laptop computer? please e-mail me, I am interested. Thanks

Anonymous

are there guitar tuners that tell you which octave you are at when tuning up.

Anonymous

i really wannan know how to do tunning of simple guitars help me i can count on u

Anonymous

What are the chords to this song? Or where can I find them? Thanks.

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me a bit about this guitar. : Model FP-592 MR. : Age and pick-up. Quality comparet to Takamine today : And Price value?

Anonymous

serial#90090421

Anonymous

can anyone tell me anything about the takamine FP592MB round top ….can’t find anything on it anywhere E-mail please

Anonymous

Hi, Does anyone have any original Gibson Sonex parts for sale? Know where I could get some? Thanks, Ernest

Anonymous

What are you looking for? I have 3 Sonex Deluxe guitars. What year (does it matter)?

Anonymous

: What are you looking for? I have 3 Sonex Deluxe guitars. What year (does it matter)? I need a neck for a deluxe, willing to part with one? Email me direct if you want to get rid of one. [email protected] Thanks, Tony

Anonymous

: : What are you looking for? I have 3 Sonex Deluxe guitars. What year (does it matter)? Would you be willing so sell one? I am very interested in one. please email me with response

Anonymous

i would like to know about the composition of some classcial guitar track

Anonymous

I would like to know about the composition of ovation guitars. Especially the composition of the backing.

Anonymous

: i would like to know about the composition of song for anna in guitar tablature format,thanks a lot,God bless

Anonymous

Are Pyramid guitar amps any good? They are priced fairly low compared to other brands so it seems to good to be true.

Anonymous

: Are Pyramid guitar amps any good? They are priced fairly low compared to other brands so it seems to good to be true.

Anonymous

: : Are Pyramid guitar amps any good? They are priced fairly low compared to other brands so it seems to good to be true. RSVP with a comparison please.

Anonymous

: Are Pyramid guitar amps any good? They are priced fairly low compared to other brands so it seems to good to be true…..Well,i just bought the ga-800 from ebay,but haven’t recieved yet.I sure hope they are good.lol David

Anonymous

hi- i have been playing the acoustic guitar for about 6 or 7 months now and I have just been trying to teach myself, but i am fixing to take lessons. However, I also wanted to play some songs w/ a more punk/rock feel and i wanted to know the best Electric guitar to get w/ about $200-250 ~ soo if any1 has any recommendations or w/e reply please! thanks* landra

Anonymous

: hi- i have been playing the acoustic guitar for about 6 or 7 months now and I have just been trying to teach myself, but i am fixing to take lessons. However, I also wanted to play some songs w/ a more punk/rock feel and i wanted to know the best Electric guitar to get w/ about $200-250 ~ soo if any1 has any recommendations or w/e reply please! : thanks* : landra Buy a Squire strat. good beginner sort of guitar. cheap too. u can get 1 for less than 100 bucks

Anonymous

I won’t give you any specific recommendations for buying a guitar. But I will give you one general one: Buy a used one. Just like buying a car, you lose value the minute you walk out of the store with it. But if you get a used one you can: 1. Typically haggle for a better price. 2. Resell it for what you paid for (more or less hopefully more) if you decide you don’t like it or want to upgrade to a better one down the road. In 5 years when you get pretty good, you will start wanting better guitars and you will want to sell the one you have to help pay for the next one. Why not make a profit or at least not lose any money in the deal?

Anonymous

Just bought a 1975 Fender Bassman 100. Sounded great in the store and for about a day-and-a-half after I brought it home. Then, when I was experimenting with running various overdrive pedals through it, I suddenly started having tons of static (like the sound of a radio that’s not tuned to a station). Can’t get rid of it. 2 questions: (1) Any idea what might be wrong? Is a tube blown? The guy at the store assured me that he had just had it updated with new tubes by the world’s greatest tube expert. (2) Could it have been caused by the overdrive pedals? The one I was using at the time was a DigiTech Tone Driver. Thanks!!

Anonymous

Never mind — figured it out. The Bassman has a "Bass" side with 2 inputs and a "Normal" side with 2 inputs. I just had the volume control for each side cranked which resulted in static.

Anonymous

questions How does an active pickup differ from a passive one? How long does the battery last for? Is it hard to replace the battery?

Anonymous

What is required of me to use active pickups. How do they differ to passive. I understand that they are battery powered; how long do the batterys last before they need to be replaced and is this hard to do?

Anonymous

I’m about to buy either a mesa dual or triple rectifier. im not sure what really is the difference between the two apart from the extra 50watt on the triple. all i want to buy is one of these so plz dont reply refering me to another amp. plz tell me what the difference is and what u think is the better way to go. i have the money for either so that isnt a problem.

Anonymous

The other difference is an extra 6L6 tube (in the triple). Also the old dual only had 2 channels however the old duals sound better than the new 3 channel ones. The extra 50 watts means you can reach the same tones but at a lower output than the dual. Er unless you feel you need an extra few watts, the dual would probably suffice.

Anonymous

I am trying to find out any information on a Epiphone Gibson Guitar. Serial K6070297. It is Black body and a light wood fret board. 2 pickups. Just looking for when it was made, what model is it called, what was it origonal price. Gibson or Epiphone sites did not seem to help. Help me out please! Thanks Brian

Anonymous

I wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions on what to put on my fingers? I just got a steel string guitar and my fingers hurt just from pressing the strings. Also How do I attach the strap on the guitar?

Anonymous

I’ve got a Epi LP Standard that I’ve thrown SD Alnico II Pro Humbuckers in. The bridge pickup doesn’t get very loud and I get this weird clicky sound when strumming, even strumming close but not on the strings it clicks. The soldering looks okay, the pots are the factory 500k’s. Also, SD fans, I’ve got the zebra’s, but mine aren’t marked SD on the visible side. Should they be mounted b/w/b/w or w/b/b/w? Decent strings and these pickups make the guitar really wake up. TIA Brian

Anonymous

i have a squier bullet……..and i was doing lots of power chord like right on the last pickup…………i guess i like pressed it down……….how do i get it back up?? — Keen

Anonymous

Double Neck Guitars

This popular thread has been given its own page : Double Neck Guitars

Anonymous

Im about to bye a mesa boogie rectifer but im not sure whether to bye a dual or a triple, what really is the difference in sound, i know the triple has an extra 50 watt but whats the diff, i have the money for either, what should i do by the dual or the triple plz tell me what i should bye and plz give me a comparison on the two.

Anonymous

: Im about to bye a mesa boogie rectifer but im not sure whether to bye a dual or a triple, what really is the difference in sound, i know the triple has an extra 50 watt but whats the diff, i have the money for either, what should i do by the dual or the triple plz tell me what i should bye and plz give me a comparison on the two. Call dan at lustone.com or email him i have owned boogies ince 1979 and im sorry i bought my new one.when put side by side next to his amps boogies dont stand a chance.I tried to post a message earlier but it did not take.I have no money to gain by refering you to his amps i make guitars.Are you sure you don`t want to buy my mark one reissue??? cause im selling it to get a papatone. Bob tremontguitars.com the amps are lustone.com

Anonymous

I’ve been searching for guitar tabs of "as long as you’re mine-Matthew Good Band. I’d appreciate it if someone could help me out! 🙂 Thanx a bunch!

Anonymous

Im getting a strat refreted and replacing the bridge saddles with graph tech ones & wondering if i should replace the nut with a graph tech nut to match,any comments welcome

Anonymous

ok. Ive found the axe of my desire. Ibanez s-7420 which is a 7 string in with the s model body. A couple of places have been asking really high prices but the third place is selling it for half the retail price. This is odd. I am concerned whther it is really a Japanese guitar like the little label on the back says. http://www.jemsite.com/ which seems to be down at the worst possible time , says that the country codes for Ibanez are 72 -China 73-Korea 74- Japan 76=Japan. the code on the axe ends with 79. what does this mean? Im sure there was something about it that that made me wonder whether it was Korean or not. the lowest bass buzzed on the lowest frets while Im sure that the other one i played diddnt. please help me out. ive put down a small deposit already but if it aint Japanese its not what i paid for. the buggers tried to tell me that there was DiMarzio pickups in it but Ive read that theyre Ibanez brand. then they said that the japanese models had the DiMarzios. I find that hard to belive. the sound isnt that hot and heavy. please adivise me. is it japanese. how else can i be sure. are there any quality checks i can make. colour of the fret board even. anything?

Anonymous

Any information about my HOFNER KW25 guitar amplifier would be useful!

Anonymous

I am new to music and wanting to purchase an acoustic electric guitar with a solid wood top. i am like a lot of people i am on a budget and apprehinsive about spending a lot of money on my first guitar. while looking at different guitars i came across a store that carries simon & patrick model s&p 6 w/ b-band g-3 i like the guitar and the price however i haven’t heard of it and it only has a 2 year limited warranty. what i am looking for is some advice on this one or should i look for something else. i am trying to stay under $400. thanx for any input

Anonymous

You can get a pretty decent acoustic electric for under $400. I wouldn’t buy a new guitar though. Guitars sound better with age and as long as they are well cared for, they will last a lifetime. I would look at ebay and see what’s out there. In your price i would recommend an ovation, seagull, Takemine, or a Tacoma. Depending on your taste any of these would be a good choice.

Anonymous

: I am new to music and wanting to purchase an acoustic electric guitar with a solid wood top. i am like a lot of people i am on a budget and apprehinsive about spending a lot of money on my first guitar. while looking at different guitars i came across a store that carries simon & patrick model s&p 6 w/ b-band g-3 i like the guitar and the price however i haven’t heard of it and it only has a 2 year limited warranty. what i am looking for is some advice on this one or should i look for something else. i am trying to stay under $400. thanx for any input Hi Kirk Warranty`s dont cover shit anyway i never heard of the patrick model lines.I would check out some carvins guitars they might be what your looking for they build a good guitar.I build electrics so i cant help you out but if you find a guitar you like dont let a two year warranty stop you.Thats all i give never had a guitar come back yet not even a nasty call.Good luck !!! Bick tremontguitars.com

Anonymous

: : I am new to music and wanting to purchase an acoustic electric guitar with a solid wood top. i am like a lot of people i am on a budget and apprehinsive about spending a lot of money on my first guitar. while looking at different guitars i came across a store that carries simon & patrick model s&p 6 w/ b-band g-3 i like the guitar and the price however i haven’t heard of it and it only has a 2 year limited warranty. what i am looking for is some advice on this one or should i look for something else. i am trying to stay under $400. thanx for any input : Hi Kirk : Warranty`s dont cover shit anyway i never heard of the patrick model lines.I would check out some carvins guitars they might be what your looking for they build a good guitar.I build electrics so i cant help you out but if you find a guitar you like dont let a two year warranty stop you.Thats all i give never had a guitar come back yet not even a nasty call.Good luck !!! : Bick : tremontguitars.com Simon and Patrick make a great guitar. Check it out, if you like it, and the price is right, get it. I am in the process of buying a S&P Pro Rosewood. Plays and sounds like a Martin, but about $600 less. Good Luck George

Anonymous

I wanted to know if i can find a free guitar tuner on the net to download..I had gotten a really good one from kazaa before, but i had lost that one(stupid computer). So if someone know’s a site or software that i can go to and one please get back to me.. THANKS

Anonymous

ok. Ive found the axe of my desire. Ibanez s-7420 which is a 7 string in with the s model body. A couple of places have been asking really high prices but the third place is selling it for half the retail price. This is odd. I am concerned whther it is really a Japanese guitar like the little label on the back says. http://www.jemsite.com/ which seems to be down at the worst possible time , says that the country codes for Ibanez are 72 -China 73-Korea 74- Japan 76=Japan. the code on the axe ends with 79. what does this mean? Im sure there was something about it that that made me wonder whether it was Korean or not. the lowest bass buzzed on the lowest frets while Im sure that the other one i played diddnt. please help me out. ive put down a small deposit already but if it aint Japanese its not what i paid for. the buggers tried to tell me that there was DiMarzio pickups in it but Ive read that theyre Ibanez brand. then they said that the japanese models had the DiMarzios. I find that hard to belive. the sound isnt that hot and heavy. please adivise me. is it japanese. how else can i be sure. are there any quality checks i can make. colour of the fret board even. anything?

Anonymous

come on, guitar site…knock off all of these pop-ups. comercialism aside, you’re not making money if you piss everyone off. and once we’re pissed we’re not going to click on the stupid bastards no matter how many times they pop up. FIGURE IT OUT!

Anonymous

right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

: right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a good browser that blocks popups. I haven’t seen a single popup on this site, or any other site, for months. Check out opera or mozilla. They have a lot of other nice features too which make me wonder, why the hell would ANYONE in their right mind use Internet Explorer..I mean good god, what a great way to ruin your browsing experience. It’s like trying to play hendrix on a mandolin. foom

Anonymous

Santana amp

This popular thread has been given its own page : Santana amp

Anonymous

I love my bridge. I have 2 guits with floyd rose trems. For the life of me, I cant ficgure out how to balance tunning and action and where the bridge is floating. Are there any websites that give decent step by step instruction on how this is done????

Anonymous

Floyds are a pain in the buttocks but if you’re asking what I think you’re asking then I’ll try to describe the procedure as best I can (don’t know any websites). There are two posts that adjust height on both sides of the trem. Most are adjustable with an allen wrench. You adjust to the height you want and then tune your guitar. Then you have to take off the cover on the back of your guitar that covers the springs and the under side of the trem. Since adjusting the height will also pivot the tremolo backwards or forwards you will have to adjust the screws that mount the springs in side of the guitar. If you want to pull the trem back to the rear then you screw them in slightly if you need it to cant more towards the neck then you loosen them slightly. You will now have to loosen the locking nut and retune the guitar, if your trem isn’t where you want it then you will have to mess with the screws holding the springs some more and retune. When you finally think you have the height and angle of the bridge in the right spot you will have to check your intonation and adjust that accordingly. Once you get it set always use the same strings or you will have to do this procedure again. I hope this explination was helpful. Let me know if you have any questions.

Anonymous

I recently made a custom Pick Guard for my Gibson Tony Iommy SG, it’s made out of premium metal laminate with phenolic backing. The finish looks awesome in a black guitar! If anyone is interested in purchasing these pick guards at a price lower than the stock plastic pick guards, email me at [email protected]. To see the finish please visit http://www.litrade.net/metal.jpg These guards will come pre-drilled to be used with the same screws that your SG has. To the best of my knowledge it will fit the following SGs: Les Paul/SG, Tony Iommy SG, ’61 Re-Issue SG, Les Paul SG Special Historic Collection, Les Paul SG Standard Historic Collection

Anonymous

i need a roland g707 or a parker p44 or nitefly stat

Anonymous

: i need a roland g707 or a parker p44 or nitefly stat I HAVE A ROLAND G707 IN ORIGINAL CASES FOR SALE. MAKE ME AN OFFER. THEY ARE VERY RARE PARTICULARLY IN THIS CONDITION. COLIN

Anonymous

: : i need a roland g707 or a parker p44 or nitefly stat : I HAVE A ROLAND G707 IN ORIGINAL CASES FOR SALE. MAKE ME AN OFFER. THEY ARE VERY RARE PARTICULARLY IN THIS CONDITION. : COLIN How much?

Anonymous

: : i need a roland g707 or a parker p44 or nitefly stat : I HAVE A ROLAND G707 IN ORIGINAL CASES FOR SALE. MAKE ME AN OFFER. THEY ARE VERY RARE PARTICULARLY IN THIS CONDITION. : COLIN hey what color is it and how much are you looking at?

Anonymous

I recently bought a guitar with an amp for pretty cheap, the guy just wanted to get rid of it, I have a problem though, The amp doesn’t work. I plug it in and there’s a humming noise from the amp itself i think, but whenever i try to play something no sound comes out. Any one got any ideas and possible fixes for it? Thanks.

Anonymous

To a tech you must take it. Make haste.

Anonymous

I NEED HELP VALUING THIS GUITAR – IT IS A 1975 LTD EDITION OF 100 – BELONGED TO ANDY LATIMER OF CAMEL THO I HAVE NO PROVENANCE CAN ANYONE HELP

Anonymous

Cerco disperatamente un manuale in italiano

Anonymous

Has anyone seen the new Shania Twain video I’m Gonna Getcha Good??..Her guitarist has a guitar I’ve been wanting for a while.I first saw the guitar in the movie American History X..And I have no idea who makes it..Can anyone please help me out??!! Thanks!

Anonymous

Forget it, they’re prototypes. Both of them, the one with the sustain bow and the one with the steel tube frame (look-through hole between the pickups). They’ve been around for, well, five years, so since Am.HistoryX is no bad guess. Never been released, for all I know. I’m gonna e-mail guitarist Brent Barcus and ask him.

Anonymous

thanks anyway….i found out who the make is..roland g-707…seemns theyre pretty pricy despite the fact they have been discontinued since 86’…

Anonymous

I’m looking at several effects pedals for my guitar. Should I get something like the DigiTech 200 http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Ibanez/PUE5-01.html or something older like this Ibanez http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22669&item=930533264&rd=1 I’d like to get one with a built in wah wah. what other things will i need? will i just need another chord? Guitar>chord>pedal>chord>Amp any help would be needed? thanks…

Anonymous

youv’e got the signal chain right. you will need another cord. i prefer analog effects, myself. keep on rockin’.

Anonymous

wow! i didn’t even know there was such a word like "signal chain" I feel so smart. thanx. : youv’e got the signal chain right. you will need another cord. i prefer analog effects, myself. : keep on rockin’.

Anonymous

I NEED SOME HELP I HAVE A FENDER 90 STRAT AND A ME 10 EFFECTS UNIT AND MARSHALL 800LEAD SERIES WITH A FENDR QUAD BOX I`M TRYING TO GET SOME DAVE GILMOUR SOUNDS OUT OF THIS COMBINATION IS THERE ANY ONE THAT CAN GIVE ME SOME PATCH SETTINGS OR HINTS MUCH APPRECIATED

Anonymous

it has an arch top with a glue on neck it was made in chicago… has a herrigbone style binding and a trapeze tail piece… it’s thought to be made late 50’s early 60’s.. if u can help please let me know by email..thanks

Anonymous

That’s a tough call. Kay made a TON of guitars. Dating them and naming them is nearly impossible. Most folks don’t really even try anymore. It’s one of those guitars that’s meant to be enjoyed or ridiculed depending on how much you like it. Labeling it will only make it mad.

Anonymous

Jesus Christ! You can’t do anything on this site without a friggin pop-up. Enough is enough. If we don’t look at it the first time what makes a person think we might look at it the 50th time?

Anonymous

: Jesus Christ! You can’t do anything on this site without a friggin pop-up. Enough is enough. If we don’t look at it the first time what makes a person think we might look at it the 50th time? Go to http://www.ultimatepopupkiller.com totaly free program.

Anonymous

what they said, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Looking for tabs for an old April Wine song from the 70s called "Roller" or "Shes a Roller". No luck. Killer triple guitar!! I have all the rhythm but need tab or if someone can tell me what scale the triple is -at least I could figure it out from there. Thanx

Anonymous

Anybody know where I can get tabs for "I like to rock"? Searched everywhere. Oowantonite is the only consistant song on each tab page

Anonymous

: Looking for tabs for an old April Wine song from the 70s called "Roller" or "Shes a Roller". No luck. Killer triple guitar!! I have all the rhythm but need tab or if someone can tell me what scale the triple is -at least I could figure it out from there. Thanx

Anonymous

I have a Ibanez RG320 model. Its my first Ibanez-love the guitar but pain in the ass tuning. Need to know how to adjust tuning after Ive locked the strings down. Also, trying to find tabs to an old April Wine song from the 70s called "roller" or "shes a roller" Killer triple guitar-have all the rhythm but really want the triple lead! Thanx.

Anonymous

On the rear of the floyd there are some thumb screws that stick up on top…not the screws that lock the strings to the bridge. Turn them clockwise to raise the pitch of the string and counter clockwise to lower it.

Anonymous

Wanted!!!!!! 1960s Harmony H75 Cash waiting!!!!

Anonymous

: I have a body and matching neck for a h75, both are finished in clear, also have the bridge, and pickup rings if you are interested

Anonymous

: Wanted!!!!!! : 1960s Harmony H75 : Cash waiting!!!! I have a beautiful H75 $650. #2797 Email and i’ll send pics randy

Anonymous

Hi, can anyone dig up the tab this rod stewart song for me? Preferably from the unplugged concert. Thank-you

Anonymous

I want to know whitch one is the best… Takamine EF261SBL or Sigma DR1STCE…. please help me… i´ll play some rock and pop…

Anonymous

Marshall AVT 150 Schematic NEEDED!!!!

This popular thread has been given its own page : Marshall AVT 150 Schematic NEEDED!!!!

Anonymous

i need to purchase a black floyd rose or replica for my washburn g4 thanks tony

Anonymous

I have a black floyd from a washburn that I parted out. It’s got a little wear and tear but it functions. Respond and leave an e-mail if you’re interested.

Anonymous

Please place your vote on the Ozzy legal dispute at http://www.guitartabbooks.com/freelessons/minip.htm

Anonymous

Oscillator for TEAC 360S cassette deck

Anonymous

: Oscillator for TEAC 360S cassette deck …… I have a TEAC-360s in almost New condition for sale…. Make me an offer if your’e interested. No parts…….. [email protected] ……..

Anonymous

I recently purchased an Antoria Twin Neck Guitar, based on a Fender Bass and Fender Stratocaster. I only paid £125 for this but would like to find out the correct price of this model for insurance purposes. Can anybody help me out here? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

i have got a antoria guitar that was built arond the 70s or 80s when most were built and it is work about 1000 pounds and is based on a gibson es335 and if yours is built around the same time it will be about the same price.

Anonymous

gretsch double anniversary  neck reset

This popular thread has been given its own page : gretsch double anniversary neck reset

Anonymous

looking for the above original or repro. is there anybody out there?

Anonymous

: looking for the above original or repro. : is there anybody out there?

Anonymous

: : looking for the above original or repro. : : is there anybody out there? : : I´m looking to buy for a Chet Atkins Tennessean 1963 an original or repro pickguard. Do you know where can I buy it?

Anonymous

: looking for the above original or repro. : is there anybody out there? : original

Anonymous

mirabella guitars will make a repro set for approx. $300.00

Anonymous

On a related note, I have an Ibanez S-series. Would this be considered a guitar with "fast playability"? What other guitars would you recommend for faster play? Thanks a lot!

Anonymous

Hi everyone. I was learning some Malmsteen stuff, having a hard time. Someone recommended getting a guitar with "faster playability." What does that mean? What makes a guitar quicker to play? Frets? Type of neck? Thickness of neck? Curvature of fretboard?? What type of specs do fast players, like Malmsteen or Satriani or Vai use? Thanks much!!

Anonymous

Hey. I found this by accident doing a search on google, but it doesn’t look like anyone else answered it. A faster neck on an electric guitar will be thinner (.780" at the nut and 12th fret), have a flatter fingerboard radius (16"), low action, thicker frets, be scalloped, and have a satin or natural finish (such as wenge). If you made a neck with all those characteristics, it would take some getting used to, but theoretically you’d be able to play much faster once you get used to it. : Hi everyone. I was learning some Malmsteen stuff, having a hard time. Someone recommended getting a guitar with "faster playability." What does that mean? What makes a guitar quicker to play? Frets? Type of neck? Thickness of neck? Curvature of fretboard?? : What type of specs do fast players, like Malmsteen or Satriani or Vai use? Thanks much!!

Anonymous

Hi there! I am looking to buy an AC-30 but was wondering, can I attach it to another cabinet like a 212 or a 412 and have all the speakers simultaneously working? Please reply via email! [email protected] thanks! David

Anonymous

Whats the value of this classical guitar. . .40 years old, has to have some value to it.

Anonymous

A gagillion billion zillion bucks, dude. It’s worth so much it doesn’t even exist.

Anonymous

Could be worth up to $400 or $500 if its in good condition and all original.

Anonymous

I have a model s-30 seville any one know anything about it? : Could be worth up to $400 or $500 if its in good condition and all original.

Anonymous

I own a 1962 Epiphone Seville (classical guitar), how can I find out how much its worth.

Anonymous

i need just some good punk-rock(I prefere PUNK) guitar tabs nothing else

Anonymous

Hi, I want to download hindi songs. thanks rasheda

Anonymous

Please let me know where I can get guitar tablature on this song for a lead guitar, in the Sydney district. Thanking you. Plaese reply as soon as possible

Anonymous

I want to downlad songs and keep in my computer forever. so how can i do that Please email me Thank you very much for your time.

Anonymous

: I want to downlad songs and keep in my computer forever. I vant downlad songs now!!!

Anonymous

Hey does anyone know who makes Rogue Amplifiers, and if so is there a manufacturers site, and are they any good? I Have Heard Mixed Reviews

Anonymous

It’s some stupid Japanese company. they aren’t very good, the gain isn’t half of a Marshall. save your money and buy a gorilla amp they are sweet.

Anonymous

Rogue are distributed by the Hana corporation out of Korea.The quality is that of a marshall mg-15 considering ther are bith made in the same warehouse using the same materials……..

Anonymous

Hwy does anyone know who makes Rogue Amplifiers, and if so is there a manufacturers site, and are they any good? I Have Heard Mixed Reviews

Anonymous

Hello, I have a new guitar set here for sale! I bought it for my son for christmas last year, and he did not use it at all! So im putting it up for sale! It is a black GIO 6 string Ibanez guitar! Has wammi bar! Everything is in place! No scratches! Comes with strap! Has guitar stand!I also have a brand spankin new Peavey amp! It’s a RAGE 158! Comes with 2 also brand new plugs! I will throw in About 30 pics! They are EBE pics! EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW! Im looking to get around 365.00 OBO for all of this brand new equipment! Email me for pictures! thank you!

Anonymous

: Hello, : I have a new guitar set here for sale! I bought it for my son for christmas last year, and he did not use it at all! So im putting it up for sale! It is a black GIO : 6 string Ibanez guitar! Has wammi bar! Everything is in place! No scratches! Comes with strap! Has guitar stand!I also have a brand spankin new Peavey amp! It’s a RAGE 158! Comes with 2 also brand new plugs! I will throw in About 30 pics! They are EBE pics! EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW! Im looking to get around 365.00 OBO for all of this brand new equipment! Email me for pictures! : thank you!

Anonymous

do you think you can send me some pictures of this set? thanx if you can!

Anonymous

price advice for second-hand Ibanez s-7420

This popular thread has been given its own page : price advice for second-hand Ibanez s-7420

Anonymous

i have a 57 reissue corvette red tele made in japan in mint condition which i purchased about ten years ago…..how much is it worth???????

Anonymous

i have an sd curlee usa 6 string electric. bought new in the later 70’s. excellent condition. just wanted to know the approx. value, and maybe a little history. thanx

Anonymous

This company was around from the mid seventies to early 80’s. They’re pretty unique guitars made mostly with cool woods and finishes. Some were built in illinois and others (labled sd curlee international were made in japan). They made about 12,000 basses and 3,000 guitars in the U.S. they’re worth around $400 to $500 in good condition.

Anonymous

I have one that does not say SD Curlee on the headstock like one that my dad has. Mine says S.D. Curlee Design on the body (top). Any info about it? I could sure use some info. Thanks.

Anonymous

Can anyone help me with this set-up problem? I have been the proud owner of said guitar for about two years now and it has been a joy to play for all that time. Recently ,however, a little niggling fault has occured that I can’t seem to get rid of. In standard tuning when you strum all the open strings the guitar sounds fine. The problem occurs when you fret the 3rd string (g string). A horrible harmonic sounds with the note, which sound absolutly disgusting when amplified (kind of flat). Interestingly the string sounds fine when not fretted or fretted from the 7th fret up. Any ideas or solutions wil be very much appriciated.

Anonymous

can you have 24 fretts on a les paul guitar

Anonymous

I love my les paul i’ve had it a year and a half and it WAS lovely to play. The problem is i also have a ibanez SA series and i play them both threw a marshall JTM60 combo. The ibanez, loads of distortion and a great sound. The les paul, same amp settings but hardly any distortion at all. also i tune it all all up perfectly fingerpick some bar chords and it sounds painful. i know the reason isn’t my playing cos i do the same thing on my ibanez and it sounds perfect. PLEASE HELP!!!

Anonymous

: Can anyone help me with this set-up problem? : I have been the proud owner of said guitar for about two years now and it has been a joy to play for all that time. Recently ,however, a little niggling fault has occured that I can’t seem to get rid of. : In standard tuning when you strum all the open strings the guitar sounds fine. The problem occurs when you fret the 3rd string (g string). A horrible harmonic sounds with the note, which sound absolutly disgusting when amplified (kind of flat). Interestingly the string sounds fine when not fretted or fretted from the 7th fret up. : Any ideas or solutions wil be very much appriciated. HI sorry i fumbled my first message it could be two things.1)neck relief when you hold the string down at the first fret and the last there should be .007 to.010 gap arund the 8 th fret if not you could have a slight backbow easy to fix.however this should show up on more than one string but not always. 2)neck trist this is a harder fix but i have done many by just a fret relevel and recrown And a 3rd is a fret loose or lifting pull on the end of the fret up lightly to look for this.Good luck Bob tremontguitars.com

Anonymous

without seeing the instrument it sounds like your neck’s not straight. i have an ibanez with a screwed up neck and it fret buzzez really bad from the first to the fourth frets. the rest of the neck is fine. i actually started to write you a lenghty procedure but i reread it and decided i’m horrible at giving writen instructions. basically i would check out the straightness of the neck and see about doing a truss rod adjustment…have you had one done anytime soon? Also, check for wear on the underside of the strings in the fret region, too much wear can throw off the harmonics.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

if you do please e-mail me with them, im looking for a new mastersound but i cant decide what colour to get it…any help’d be truly appreciated cheers.

Anonymous

Boss JS5 Jam Station

This popular thread has been given its own page : Boss JS5 Jam Station

Anonymous

hi im an absolute beginner, i can play a few riffs like the beatles daytripper,nirvana come as you are , can any1 recommend any other good easy tabs please

Anonymous

sure, I am a beginner and I learned a lot of my chords and strumming with American pie. It’s not super easy as in there are lots of chord changes but the chords that are in it are pretty easy to learn and reach without having to bar anything.

Anonymous

Are ya into chords or more "solo" stuff? Check out http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/ to look for songs that you know and can play! Neil Young’s "Driveby" is a beautiful, easy song.

Anonymous

There’s lot’s of songs out there they’re just hard to find. Here’s some of the ones I know that are pretty easy: Closing time by semisonic; all I can do is write about it Lynard skynard; free falling by tom petty; If not for you, by bob dylan; Take it easy by The eagles; Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet; Run Around by Blues Travelers; Southren Cross CSNY; Not you bottle and Heroin is so passe by the dandy warhols. Let me know if you want any more. hope these help your search and If you get any good one could you let me know? that’d be great! Good Luck!

Anonymous

It depends on how easy you want them? This was a great starter site for me, it only has a few riffs but I found them effective. http://www.easy-guitar-tabs.com/ Hope you enjoy 🙂

Anonymous

Could someone tell me wich effect does George use or how does he do to get that sound in most of his solos? Thanks

Anonymous

There are some really good beatles books that cover this question. You should look them up on amazon and then see if they’re available in your local library. : Could someone tell me wich effect does George use or how does he do to get that sound in most of his solos? : Thanks

Anonymous

Im not sure which amp or guitar to buy, i play in a baand and play lots of gigs. should i buy a mesa boogie triple rectifier or a marshall avt150 head and which speaker, marshall jcm 900 speaker or mesa recto cab? As for guitars im either going to buy a prs mccarty or a les paul standard? please help me consider a choice!

Anonymous

i want to buy a bass guitar and i want to know if i should first buy the bass guitar then learn the notes or first learn how to read the notes then buy the guitar

Anonymous

hi, im currently teaching myself guitar and ive recently been collecting music tabs from my admired bands and i’d just like to know how to read these tabs just even something telling me what the numbers mean..it’s all a blurr at this moment and makes no sense, please help from stella

Anonymous

Basically you have six lines on paper representing each of the six strings on your guitar. Looking straight at the paper the bottom most line represents your low E string (which is the thickest string at the top of the guitar, closest to you head when you hold the guitar) and the top most represents your high E string (which is thinist string at the bottom closest to your feet when you hold the guitar). The numbers represent which fret to hold. —– —– —– —– —– —5- This would indicate that you fret the E string at the 5th fret…timing is sometimes indicated but usually you just have to know the song for timing. All of the other symbols represent things like palm muting, vibrato, bending, hammers on or pulling off…I would recommend that you go to http://www.olga.net and read their section on how to read tab.

Anonymous

what kind of music do you play? and what kind of sound are you looking for?

Anonymous

I’m looking for a virtual amp to be downloaded any suggestions on websites

Anonymous

: I’m looking for a virtual amp to be downloaded any suggestions on websites

Anonymous

ReValver is A very awsum virtual guitar amp I found it on Google it has A free download can be used to simulate fender,Tube amps,reverb,echo, many presets. Have fun with it I do………..http://www.alienconnections.com

Anonymous

WHERE THE HELL CAN GET THE WIREING DIAGRAM FOR A STANDARD JACKSON ELECTRIC 2 SINGLE ONE HUMBUCKER???

Anonymous

i can’t tell you where to get the exact jackson schematic from jackson but if you go to seymourduncan.com you can find a schematic for that configuration. i think they have their schematics under "support" and follow the links.

Anonymous

Is anyone familiar with the FANE AX12-100W speaker and the JENSEN C12K 100W speaker? Can you describe how these speakers sound? Would they be good for playing Blues? Any info would be of great help. Thanks

Anonymous

I have a 1936 Martin R-18 f-hole orchestra guitar with a 14 1/2" wide arched top. Only 192 of these were made, all from 1932-1942. Needs some restoration. Please give me a price range that you think my guitar is worth. Thank you.

Anonymous

I have a Yamaha acoustic 12 string FG230 What is it worth?

Anonymous

: I have a 1936 Martin R-18 f-hole orchestra guitar with a 14 1/2" wide arched top. Only 192 of these were made, all from 1932-1942. Needs some restoration. Please give me a price range that you think my guitar is worth. Thank you.

Anonymous

: : I have a 1994 warwick streamer stage 1 bass in maple finish. it is in excellent condition. what is value please. thanks.chris

Anonymous

Please, what’s the aprox value of a 1966 Model EB-6 (solid body) electric bass (high to low ball). Thanks much, Phil

Anonymous

I have a Kalamazoo serial# 579476. I would like to know what it is worth?

Anonymous

: I have a 1936 Martin R-18 f-hole orchestra guitar with a 14 1/2" wide arched top. Only 192 of these were made, all from 1932-1942. Needs some restoration. Please give me a price range that you think my guitar is worth. Thank you. Hi great guitar I got my blue book out and was stuned at the numbers my book is a few years old so take that into account 100%=874.00$ 98%=750.00 95%=625 90%=500.00 80%=450.00 70%=415.00 I would say you could add 10 percent cause of my book being two years old.Not the most sought after model but its worth what somone will pay and theres collectors with deep wallets good luck. Bob http://www.tremontguitars.com

Anonymous

u think my guitar is worth. Thank you. : Hi great guitar : I got my blue book out and was stuned at the numbers : my book is a few years old so take that into account 100%=874.00$ 98%=750.00 95%=625 90%=500.00 80%=450.00 70%=415.00 I would say you could add 10 percent cause of my book being two years old.Not the most sought after model but its worth what somone will pay and theres collectors with deep wallets good luck. : Bob http://www.tremontguitars.com

Anonymous

hi, I have a Guild model #D40NT ser#570817 Can you tell me if its worth anything?

Anonymous

hi, I have a Guild model #D40NT ser#570817 Can you tell me if its worth anything?

Anonymous

: hi, I have a Guild model #D40NT : ser# DC101466 : Can you tell me if its worth anything?

Anonymous

Hello I’m José de Castro, spanish guitarrist, I’m sorry I go into our forum , but i want to tell you that I have recorded my first >instrumental Cd. >I would like you have a few moments to listen my music. >You can hear me here http://www.josedecastro.net >thank you >Greetings >Jose de Castro

Anonymous

mixing pickups

This popular thread has been given its own page : mixing pickups

Anonymous

Please give me help. I need know the model of guitars used by Nick Anderson and "Strigs" in the last Disck "By the grace of good" Maybe a "BURNS GUITAR" but I don´t know. Thanks. LONG LIVE TO THE ROCK & ROLL FROM SPAIN.

Anonymous

Nicke uses a guitar of "Tym Guitars Australia". Check out the webpage. It costs about 1300 €! "Strings" plays a epiphone signature ( i think ) and a "Tym Guitar" too !

Anonymous

Hi I have been tied up with other projects but back at the guitars again.Flame maple quilt you name the wood we can get it .so Give me a yell http://www.tremontguitars.com And get a hand built guitar not one made on a machine. Bob

Anonymous

ACE TONE VM-80  mixer amp

This popular thread has been given its own page : ACE TONE VM-80 mixer amp

Anonymous

I’m searching links and ressources about the making of a relic guitar, like this one: http://www.rhsdesign.com/fender51/resources.htm So if you have information and knacks… Thanks, OlivierI’m searching links and ressources about the making of a relic guitar, like this one: http://www.rhsdesign.com/fender51/resources.htm So if you have information and knacks… Thanks a lot, Olivier

Anonymous

i would like to know, Which brand of strings is used on all jj guitars?

Anonymous

: i would like to know, Which brand of strings is used on all jj guitars? The strings used on JJ guitars are Rotosound.

Anonymous

Eterna EF-31

This popular thread has been given its own page : Eterna EF-31

Anonymous

Martin D-28 ,1978

This popular thread has been given its own page : Martin D-28 ,1978

Anonymous

Does sbdy have problems with TurboRat?

Anonymous

I am in search of a knob to match the knobs on a 1961 Silvertone Jupitor guitar. The knob is black plastic and fits a min-pot volume or tone control. I am restoring the guitar in my shop and am having a heck of a time finding a matching knob. Can you help me? Thanks, Jim Spiers Rock N’ Roll Repair e-mail: [email protected]

Anonymous

We are makers of String Adjusters, Tailguts, Rosin for Violin, Viola, Cello and Double Bass of Best Quality

Anonymous

I just purchased my first electric to go along with my 3 year old cheap-o yamaha accoustic. Not the point. my question. I see a lot of tab with "Drop D" tuning, or "tune to Eb." How do I do that on either guitar. I have a capo, and a cheap tuner. If somebody could explain at least those two, if not "drop tuning" in general, I’d greatly appreciate it. Brian in KC

Anonymous

Drop D tuning is where you drop your low E string down to a D and leave the rest the way they are. So your tuning will look like DADGBE instead of EADGBE. For Eb or E flat you are only tuning down a half a step to E flat. Where it makes a difference is if the music wants you to tune just the E string down that half step or all the strings.

Anonymous

I have a like new Ibanez GB-10JS (the Korean made version of the GB-10). It looks, plays and sounds like a dream but I am forced to sell it at this point. Could someone give me an idea of a reasonable price to get for this fine guitar? Thanks, Tom

Anonymous

i have an esp with duel emg 81’s and i wanna put a seymour duncan in the bridge but leave the 81 in the neck position.would there be any problems accurring from doing that?

Anonymous

i would highly recommend you try to contact EMG.

Anonymous

Hi guys, I enjoy your site, just writing to let you know about some free guitar stuff I recently posted at my site (I’m a jazz guitarist who leads a funk band in Boston MA) …just a FYI, thanks Evan http://www.evangoodrow.com

Anonymous

Hello! I’m trying to replicate a rhythm guitar tone from a local band I used to love that has long since disbanded. I’ve got a Vetta and I’ve tried every stompbox I can get my hands on. It’s kinda hard to describe the tone in writing, but if you can imagine Green Day at its poppiest, that’s pretty close: pleasantly buzzy without being fuzzy, trebly without being whiny, punk/poppy without being too punky, kind of a juiced-up Steve Miller sound. They were around in the mid-80s, and I’m sure they used some kind of overdrive or distortion pedal that was available then. Here’s what I’ve tried. My favorite amp model on the Vetta is a combination of the Matchless Chieftain and the Fender Twin Reverb, with the treble and mid controls pretty far up and the bass pretty far down. When I throw in the Tube Screamer with a fairly low drive I can get pretty close. To my ear the Tube Screamer is just a little too bassy and mellow/fuzzy. Other stompboxes I’ve tried include: Danelectro Grilled Cheese — the closest to what I’m looking for, except that it’s too harsh, doesn’t have any variation to let me dial down the effect enought. It’s nice and buzzy, trebly and nasal, but it’s TOO MUCH of all of the above — if it had a dial that could do a better job of varying the effect, it might be right on. Fulltone Distortion Pro — too fuzzy and bassy TS-808 replica — supposed to be the exact innards of a real 808, sounds pretty good (very close to the Vetta’s version), but a little too thin, not buzzy enough, too mellow Klon Centaur — too aluminum-ish, not buzzy enough Danelectro Fabtone — not the one ProCo Rat — too "big hair"-ish Boss pedals — too "hard rock"-ish (kinda cheap sounding, too) Other Vetta models — either too bassy, too fuzzy or too hard rock-ish Don’t get me wrong, a lot of the above pedals sound fabulous, it’s just not the tone I’m trying to capture. Any help you can provide would be most appreciated! Thanks!!

Anonymous

hey, u might want to try Line 6’s distortion modeler, and i think boss has one too. but from your initial description, the first thing i thought of was the TS 808….u might want to try an eq adjustmen with that, or a booster of some sort ….good luck finding it

Anonymous

Ive got a Fender Stage 160…It has this funny crackling noise when i play throught it using both my Ibanez Rx720 and My Fender Squier Strat and i have recently bought 2 new leads and it happens using both of them……HELP…..I took it down to my local shop…they had a look at it…..checked it over night and told me it was fine…..when i got it home it stil made the noise….Could it possibly be some kind of interference??…i really need to know….Please somebody help me!!

Anonymous

i am a beginer guitarist and i just bought a bcr 10 amp. when i hooked it up, it seemed to be working fine but it wouldnt amplify the strings when i played. im a little confused cause i tried everything and i cant find anything wrong with it…i decided to check here before i drove all the way down to the place i got it….please tell me whats wrong and if i can fix it!

Anonymous

Start out by taking it over to a friends house and trying it out. In my apartment when ever other people turn on things that use high amperage…stoves, a/c, refrigeratos, hair dryers, etc. my amp will make popping sounds when they turn on or off these appliances. My t.v. and stereo also catch interference from these.

Anonymous

: Start out by taking it over to a friends house and trying it out. In my apartment when ever other people turn on things that use high amperage…stoves, a/c, refrigeratos, hair dryers, etc. my amp will make popping sounds when they turn on or off these appliances. My t.v. and stereo also catch interference from these. Thanks man……i’ll take it round on the weekend….Thanks alot

Anonymous

I have an ibanez ex370 that makes sounds when i change pickups i went to my guitar shop and got a new 5 way switch but it looks difrent than the one i got can any i think i need a wiring diagram. any help would be great thanks

Anonymous

seymourduncan.com should be able to help. they have alot of diagrams for almost every possible combination of wiring. Good luck.

Anonymous

: seymourduncan.com should be able to help. they have alot of diagrams for almost every possible combination of wiring. Good luck.

Anonymous

Need a recommendation for a accoustic guitar/Christmas present. 20 year old advanced beginner

Anonymous

to many factors.. how much cash do you want to dump? price goes from $200 to thousands just an accoustic or electric accoustic? Most around $300 – $400 are fairly good sounding. I have an Ovation, but there are many good guitars. Also try posting at http://www.wholenote.com (fretbuzz is the forumn) Good luck! : Need a recommendation for a accoustic guitar/Christmas present. 20 year old advanced beginner

Anonymous

i am open to any ideas to get a good hard distorted punk rock sound. any pedals good or what..like green day blink-182

Anonymous

If you sound like Good Charlotte or simple plan your not punk!!!!!

Anonymous

green day and blink 182 aren’t punk, for the record…overdrive pedal is the way to go

Anonymous

: i am open to any ideas to get a good hard distorted punk rock sound. any pedals good or what..like green day blink-182

Anonymous

Yeah me 2

Anonymous

Hey I wanna make a good sounding guitar. Would strings make any difference in the noise of it. I wanna know what kinda strings i can buy to make my guitar sound good for my band. I wanna make the sweet sound of sum 41 music. Other then that, thanks.

Anonymous

none of the other guys have answered your question and just said ‘use an overdrive pedal’. Duh. This guy wants to know what makes a good punk sound. All the best bands use Les Pauls and marshalls but that can cost a fortune. Thats stuff like NUFAN and operation ivy or less than jake. If you really want a good punk sound you should just spend more money on an amp. The guitar can be pretty much anything and you can get a good tone. Green day use a basic fender strat with a really heavy pickup instead at the bridge. Blink have done pretty much the same thing. Really good punk bands don’t use pedals just the pure tone of the amp and a guitar like a gibson sg or les paul copy. If you want to know anything else e-mail me. I am in a band that has gigged and know what sounds good live. ps green day and blink 182 are very much punk. Green day started with the best of them. Rancid, AFI and All. Green day just wanted to make themselves more popular and get there music heard. Anyone would do the same if there music could get that popular.

Anonymous

: i am open to any ideas to get a good hard distorted punk rock sound. any pedals good or what..like green day blink-182 Ive found that when i just use my Overdrive pedal it sounds really cool!

Anonymous

ok first those bands a packaged punk. I rarely recomend this, but in your case you should get an RP-200 digitech pedal and play with it. Find your own sound. Overdrive is nice too, maybe a DS-1 boss distortion pedal or any distortion pedal. That is pretty basic, but they will all work.

Anonymous

: : i am open to any ideas to get a good hard distorted punk rock sound. any pedals good or what..like green day blink-182 : Ive found that when i just use my Overdrive pedal it sounds really cool! There really isn’t any good punk sounds, so try another type of sound

Anonymous

The middle pick up got problem the 4th time yesterday night! I have sent it back to the guitar shop three time before because the the middle pick up won’t work after I switch it to the middle position. This time it sounds very weak after i do the same thing. I have changed the battery. (Anyone can tell about the battery? would I heard sound coming out of my AMP after I take the battery out?) Thanks!

Anonymous

i have a 1930s radiotone jazz guitar made in the chzch rep irion kirton good con plays well to can any 1 help with the value plz best regards clint

Anonymous

i have a 2nd hand vester about 3 years old with one small strach on the back. perfect fret board,stoppers,tremolo, 3 pick ups ect good condition. how much would u value it for. greg.

Anonymous

Curious – I have the exact guitar shown in the film, "Oh Brother Where Art Thou". I believe it is a 1921 Rosewood Martin in top condition. I’m just in the process of researching further.

Anonymous

WHERE TO FIND the DRAWING STICK OR Warr Guitar

Anonymous

I recently ordered a guitar from an online dealer. When it arrived there were minor cracks in the finish on the back of the body of the guitar. You have to hold the guitar at the right angle to the light to see the cracks. Should I bother returning the guitar? The guitar was a christmas present and it will be late if I have to return it and have them send a new one. The guitar was not expensive. It was a starter model, about $170 for the guitar and a gig bag, and some other stuff like a pitch pipe and extra set of strings, etc. (It’s a yamaha f310). Is it likely that this crack will affect the sound, or will get worse and subsequently damage the guitar. If the person the gift is for takes to playing guitar, they’ll probably buy a better guitar in a year or so.

Anonymous

Peavey rockmaster + Peavey Classic 50/50 + sKB 4 space rack $450 3 channels. does super high gain, marshall sound, and clean all real well. all tube. excellent condition. email me if itnerested. [email protected]

Anonymous

: Peavey rockmaster + Peavey Classic 50/50 + sKB 4 space rack : $450 Would you be interested in selling just the 50/50? : 3 channels. does super high gain, marshall sound, and clean all real well. all tube. excellent condition. email me if itnerested. [email protected]

Anonymous

: : Peavey rockmaster + Peavey Classic 50/50 + sKB 4 space rack : : $450 And would you sell just the rockmaster? Is it a 110 Volts or 220 Volt Modell (is it switchabel to 220)? Please Contact: [email protected] (Germany) Thanx – Rico

Anonymous

I really need some help PLEASE, I recently bought a second hand Fender Stage 160..it was fine but now when im playing on my Ibanez Grx 720….it makes this crackling noise and also on my other guitar a Fender Squier, it also makes the noise…..ive tried different leads and different guitars and it still makes the noise…..help PLEASE!!!!!

Anonymous

Ok so you’ve ascertained that its the amp that is wrong/ broken? there’s probably a loose connection with the circuitry/ in the "guts" of the amp. Or something short circuiting with it- one way might be to give it a real good thump- as its probably loose wires inside, see if that makes a diffrence. Get a torch and have a look around in side it for anything obviously loose- but unplug first! Or: talk to a friend who knows, as it’s much easier to sort it by looking at it. There are websites on the net with these kinda probs- eg wholenote.com has some pretty good stuff on that kind of thing. Or, the usual advise, take to local guitar store and have them try to decide what the problem is. Good luck man! G

Anonymous

: Ok so you’ve ascertained that its the amp that is wrong/ broken? : there’s probably a loose connection with the circuitry/ in the "guts" of the amp. Or something short circuiting with it- : one way might be to give it a real good thump- as its probably loose wires inside, see if that makes a diffrence. Get a torch and have a look around in side it for anything obviously loose- but unplug first! : Or: talk to a friend who knows, as it’s much easier to sort it by looking at it. : There are websites on the net with these kinda probs- eg wholenote.com has some pretty good stuff on that kind of thing. : Or, the usual advise, take to local guitar store and have them try to decide what the problem is. Good luck man! G Thanks…….i’ve taken it down to my local shop and they said theres nuthing wrong with it BUT I KNOW THERE is!!! Could it maybe be interference of sum sort??

Anonymous

Thanks…….i’ve taken it down to my local shop and they said theres nuthing wrong with it BUT I KNOW THERE is!!! Could it maybe be interference of sum sort??

Anonymous

Hey Yeah sometimes a big amp will pick up radiostation signals, my friend’s picks up Russian stations!! This would cause a crackling noise. Take your guitar to the shop with the amp and show them there is something wrong with it! On the other hand, if you move it eg to the shop, and the interference stops, then it’s not a problem with the amp. try asking at wholenote.com, those guys are wise.

Anonymous

Alright, I’m not at some basic level anymore, and i bought this sweet rack mount Oberhiem GM-100, and this thing sounds great, well so i thought. and so, i’ve sent my crap around, and some people with a studio told me "i was the best lead player they’d ever heard." So feeling cocky, i sent away my audition tapes to berklee College Of Music in Boston, and i got harsh comments back. I got, on a scale of 1 to 8 a 3.8 for tone. i was like what?! $1200 and you gonna tell me bad tone?! i use all good tones and stuff, but i need help in how patches really work. John Petrucci has a signiture tone, and i know i can’t reproduce that with my rig (or any prolly for that matter!), but how much compresion should i use? how much reverb? how do you get singing sustain with out that crappy compression? Just a little help with how to create some pro sounding patches would be sweet. later. Rob

Anonymous

I think your problem isn’t your tone… from the way you write,It might be because you are in love with yourself (well and your tone probably sucks as well, I mean everyone can’t be wrong) Hope this helps…

Anonymous

you dont buy tone buddy, its in your fingers. try not concentrating on your rig for a while, play on a CLEAN clean channel, and see how your fingers sound. if you could buy tone, then theoretically, anyone could have great tone without any practice, think about it.

Anonymous

can anyone tell me where i can import used branded (Fender/Gibson/Yamaha/Ibanez,etc) electric/acoustic guitars for re-sale in my country (Malaysia)

Anonymous

: can anyone tell me where i can import used branded (Fender/Gibson/Yamaha/Ibanez,etc) electric/acoustic guitars for re-sale in my country (Latvia)

Anonymous

: can anyone tell me where i can import used branded (Fender/Gibson/Yamaha/Ibanez,etc) electric/acoustic guitars for re-sale in my country (Malaysia)

Anonymous

hi there, just wondering if u have any Gibson’s Les Paul guitar in hand? I live in Sunway, Selangor. I am interested in getting one….Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous

hi. i would like to know if anyone knows if fernandes made a warlock style electric guitar? I have a warlock guitar and it says fernandes on the neck by the tuner knobs, and i can’t find any other guitar like it from fernandes. so if any one could help me i would appreciate it.

Anonymous

Yes, they made Warlocks, Biches, Eagles and Mockingbirds. All had an ‘F’on the headstock. Like Kasuga had ‘K” on the headstock. I could scan you some catalogs. Mail me if you’d like that. greetings Rob http://www.bcrich.nl

Anonymous

My question is regarding the use of guitars outdoors in wintertimes. Down to which temperature is the handling of the tuning no big problem. Below which temperature could the guitar be unreversibly demaged?

Anonymous

i dunno but to guess, probably would have the same effect as heating it up? i wouldn’t take any guitar out in the temps at the mo- below 0- not at all- but i’m paranoid about damaging my guitar… Don’t let it get wet, whatyever ya do. Any reasonable difference in temp will effect a guitar- eg tuning going out. G Sorry i slept thru my physics classes at high school.

Anonymous

I recently purchased a Gibson J 185 twelve string guitar. I like it very much. How would you rate this guitar with those being produced by other copanies such as Taylor and Guild? What in your opinion are the Gibson’s strong and not so strong points?

Anonymous

I found them on the web and they seem like the have some decent stuff. I just don’t want to buy anything w/o finding out if it’s worth it or just more generic junk.

Anonymous

help please!!!!!!!!!!!!need schematics for a "missippi blues master" guitar amp,thanks. dina

Anonymous

Hi, Im after a Yamaha FG-180. late 60’s/early 70’s..red label etc…..located in UK….anyones got one, drop me an email Thanks

Anonymous

: Hi, Im after a Yamaha FG-180. late 60’s/early 70’s..red label etc…..located in UK….anyones got one, drop me an email Hey, I have a late 60’s FG-180 red label. sounds great, excellent conditon.

Anonymous

: Hi, Im after a Yamaha FG-180. late 60’s/early 70’s..red label etc…..located in UK….anyones got one, drop me an email : Thanks i have a 68′ fg 180 label still inside "red" e-mail me

Anonymous

: Hi, Im after a Yamaha FG-180. late 60’s/early 70’s..red label etc…..located in USA….anyones got one, drop me an email : Thanks

Anonymous

Hello there. I have a late 60’s FG-180, red label in excellent condition. Let me know if you’re interested.

Anonymous

Hi I have one for sale. Contact me if your interested…..Thanks

Anonymous

:I go One! Hi, Im after a Yamaha FG-180. late 60’s/early 70’s..red label etc…..located in UK….anyones got one, drop me an email : Thanks

Anonymous

Dying to get hold of one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks John

Anonymous

: Hi, Im after a Yamaha FG-180. late 60’s/early 70’s..red label etc…..located in UK….anyones got one, drop me an email : Thanks I have a Yamaha fg-180 Red label made in Nippon Japan. I would like to know what it is worth and why is it so popular? The serial number is I0628859

Anonymous

I have one – perfect condition – USA : Hi, Im after a Yamaha FG-180. late 60’s/early 70’s..red label etc…..located in UK….anyones got one, drop me an email : Thanks

Anonymous

My all-time favorite guitar is a Dixon I bought in the early 70’s. It is a copy of the Gibson Dove, but personally, I think it sounds better. I can’t find anything about the worth of the guitar, however. Given the cost of the Gibson Dove and the way this one plays, I’m curious about the value. Can you tell me anything about it?

Anonymous

Can any of you comment on this? Any good? 15 year old wants to try it to continue training at home. Thanks!

Anonymous

Hey all, I recently bought a Fender DG-11 Accoustic and I am left handed and I want to change the strings, any tips? I’m scared I might damage the strings, e mail me, thanx

Anonymous

: Hey all, : I recently bought a Fender DG-06 eleckric and I am left handed and I want to change the strings, any tips? I’m scared I might damage the strings, e mail me, thanx

Anonymous

Yo, alright i’ll feel pitty, you must have just gotten your guitar. Well if its an acoustic you have to take out the pins in the bridge. but do this AFTER you have taken all of the tension out of the strings. Simply unwind the strings, pull out the pins, get new stings, and wind. the only tip i have is before you wind pull the string about four inches from the fret board, and then start to wind. you need enough string to wind. Thats about it. go get em tiger. later Rob

Anonymous

Can anyone send me chords fo Stryper’s "My love I’ll always show" ?? I’d like to get any other Stryper chords/tabs as well. thankya.

Anonymous

: Can anyone send me tabs fo Stryper’s " More than a man and Free ?? I’d like to get any other Stryper chords/tabs as well. : thankya.

Anonymous

: Can anyone send me chords fo Stryper’s "In God We trust" ?? I’d like to get any other Stryper chords/tabs as well. : thankya.

Anonymous

Aria guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Aria guitar

Anonymous
        Anonymous

goto SGT.GOTDNS.COM for scanned guitar and bass tabs,also backing tracks. and a guitar and bass forum!!!!!!!

Anonymous

need help in locating a bridge for my fg 300. any ideas? I’d appreciate any info./directions thanks.

Anonymous

I have a 1975 ovation storm series guitar i would like to find out its value.Its a black 335 type resin guitar all original no case. Thanks

Anonymous

I have a 1975 1621 sunburst accoustic ovation with the original hard case in perfect condition. I would like to know the value. Thank you

Anonymous

I have a red 335 type Baldwin 12 string guitar I would like to find the value for. all original except missing the neckplate. some cracks in finish. plays well, stays in tune (really!)has hardshell case.thanks

Anonymous

Probably worth around $400 to $500.

Anonymous

I was wondering what kind of effects metallica uses besides a wah in enter sandman.

Anonymous

i am an avid metallica fan and have been for a long time. i have been lookin also to see what they use and this is what i found….hope it helps any…. go to this website… if it works…and it should help out much..if not e-mail me…http://www.amptone.com/g153.htm

Anonymous

Bought for £359 selling for £160, in excellant condition,hardly used, or looking to trade in for a good Bass guitar

Anonymous

: Bought for £359 selling for £160, in excellant condition,hardly used, or looking to trade in for a good Bass guitar

Anonymous

: : Bought for £359 selling for £160, in excellant condition,hardly used, or looking to trade in for a good Bass guitar WANT TO SEE PICTURE OF BLACK HORNER GUITAR AND YEAR.

Anonymous

I’m selling my Washburn mercury mg-44 soon, and I’m trying to figure out how much its worth. Anyone ever bought or sold one, or can someone look it up in the guitar blue book? I got it free a while back from a GOOD friend – he gave up on guitar. I like the guitar – but its time to upgrade! Thanks.

Anonymous

Im recently out to buy a mesa boogie triple rectifier with standard slant cab and a black prs mccarty guitar all brnd new. do you think its worth getting? if not name what other options you think?

Anonymous

: Im recently out to buy a mesa boogie triple rectifier with standard slant cab and a black prs mccarty guitar : all brnd new. do you think its worth getting? if not name what other options you think? I have owned boogies since 1979 and always loved them until i tried a lustone papa tone this amp blew my mind and i hate to say puts my mark one to shame.Check his site out at http://www.lustone.com Bob

Anonymous

Bo Diddley and the funk/soul band Munkeez Strikin’ Matchiz’ controversial new song "We Ain’t Scared Of You", available on promotional CD from "Bo Bo Diddley’s Turnup Root". Visit http://www.turnup-root.com/ now to download your 2 minute audio sample of this fantastic new song. "I, Ellas McDaniel aka Bo Diddley throughout the world, would like to share these thoughts with all of you, that someone is trying to destroy our rose garden here in America. Wake up and smell the roses, because there is a fungus among us. Keep rockin’ an’ rollin’, but keep it clean…!" Love forever, Bo Diddley. "Bo Bo Diddley’s Turnup Root" http://www.turnup-root.com/ The Bo Diddley Website (Also available, exclusive Bo Diddley online store).

Anonymous

http://www.turnup-root.com/ There is no Bo Diddley at the above-mentioned site. Tried 3 times! Bo Starman

Anonymous

Have not been able to access your website!

Anonymous

I bought a single cutaway Fender made in Korea. It is for a lefty. Wonder is anyone can give me an idea of how the sound compares with a US made Fender hollow body? (the Korean model is hollow body – electric)

Anonymous

Dear Sir Ours is a trading,import,export,indenting company &musical recording studio.also wholesaler,distributor(cash) & commission agent.we intend to establish business relationship with you,if your good selves are interested to develop our business relationship.please rush with your offer please extend your all possible help in this offer. 1. TASCAM 2.Console 3.Octogon 4.Cinamix 5.Processor etc for details 6.Vcd Please send the catalouge & details by mail or send physical original catalouge & price list thr. DHL to Our Mailing Address Nur a Mannan(Managing Director) Heart Beat 23/A,Dilu Road Eskaton Dhaka-1000,Bangladesh

Anonymous

if someone can help me !!!! i am in need of one badly !!!! i cannot find the one i want anywhere , i checked ebay too , close but not like i want !!! i want 2 normally positioned pickups , not the neck pickup slanted !!! 1 volume knob and 1 pickup selector ( gibson type not fender ) !!! michael romeo’s guitar is basicly what i am lookin for !!! if someone can help i’d appreciate it !!

Anonymous

: if someone can help me !!!! i am in need of one badly !!!! i cannot find the one i want anywhere , i checked ebay too , close but not like i want !!! i want 2 normally positioned pickups , not the neck pickup slanted !!! 1 volume knob and 1 pickup selector ( gibson type not fender ) !!! michael romeo’s guitar is basicly what i am lookin for !!! if someone can help i’d appreciate it !! With EMG pickups

Anonymous

looks alot like a ESP goto their site http://www.espguitars.com

Anonymous

I have a fender squire guitar and i’ve been trying to research it. Unfortunately i have been unsuccesful. It isn’t built like other squires that i have seen. It’s model number is E962490. It has locking/adjustable tremelo. I don’t exactly know how to describe the body but it is similiar to a strat only it has beveled edges. It has dual humbuckers with a single pick-up in between. The guitar has no pick guard. It weighs twice as much as any other squire i have ever picked up. It appears to be a very well built guitar which is unusual for a squire. I heard by rumor that the guitar was built for one year only then the plant burnt down. But that is probably only a rumor. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

If you find anything on yours let me know as I have one also. My SN is E1000813 and like your has thehumbuckers and is also heavy, but mine does have the pick guard. My father gave me mine (used) between 1980 and 1985. So now you know there are at least two of them made Best Wishes Chris

Anonymous

early fender squier strats were made of plywood. that’s why it’s so heavy. i have one, and i absolutely love it.

Anonymous

I would say that it is an aftermarket custom job. I’ve never heard of a Squire coming out of the factory with dual humbuckers, let alone one. Squires are generally low-end strats, so I don’t see why they would put humbuckers in them… Soul to soul~ Joe : I have a fender squire guitar and i’ve been trying to research it. Unfortunately i have been unsuccesful. It isn’t built like other squires that i have seen. It’s model number is E962490. It has locking/adjustable tremelo. I don’t exactly know how to describe the body but it is similiar to a strat only it has beveled edges. It has dual humbuckers with a single pick-up in between. The guitar has no pick guard. It weighs twice as much as any other squire i have ever picked up. It appears to be a very well built guitar which is unusual for a squire. I heard by rumor that the guitar was built for one year only then the plant burnt down. But that is probably only a rumor. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

can you put a passive pickup in the bridge and an active emg 81 in the neck with everything working right?

Anonymous

are there two kinds of active pickups? one battery powered pickup /and a regular active pickup? if so what is the purpose of the regular active pickup?

Anonymous

Yes it can be done, I have the same thing except my EMG 81 is on the bridge you only have to be careful with the thing about the pots, EMGs use 25K Ohm and passive pickups use 250K or 500K pots so you should know the appropriate wiring to combine those.

Anonymous

Does anyone know the Tab for ‘Respect’ by Biggie? Thanks

Anonymous

ibanez silver cadet

This popular thread has been given its own page : ibanez silver cadet

Anonymous

Is very expensive to buy a Silver Cadet by Ibanez. How much coste me it

Anonymous

: Is very expensive to buy a Silver Cadet by Ibanez. How much coste me it- I don’t know how much it was It was givin to me. I really do like it- although I am only am 14 years old and a girl at that I am very talented. And this gutiar has helped out alot.

Anonymous

yeah right, my mate just got one through ebay for £70.00…not that bad is it?

Anonymous

: : Is very expensive to buy a Silver Cadet by Ibanez. How much coste me it- I don’t know how much it was It was givin to me. I really do like it- although Iujkjkl am only am 14 years old and a girl at that I am very talented. And this gutiar has helped out alot. 4490 $ cost the ibanez

Anonymous

: Is very expensive to buy a Silver Cadet by Ibanez. How much coste me it- I don’t know how much it was It was givin to me. I really do like it- although I am only am 14 years old and a girl at that I am very talented. And this gutiar has helped out alot.

Anonymous

: Is very expensive to buy a Silver Cadet by Ibanez. How much coste me it, yes? it coste me it meuch?

Anonymous

: : Is very expensive to buy a Silver Cadet by Ibanez. How much coste me it, yes? it coste me it meuch? i have a silver cadet by ibanez. my dad got it at a pawn shop i can’t find it on the internet anywhere to check out what it’s worth.

Anonymous

hi wanna free hindi mp3 songs

Anonymous

: hi : i am looking for a very good site for free hindi mp3 songs.

Anonymous

hi do anyone have the song of jurm – jab koi baat bigad jaaye – 128 kbps or more

Anonymous

I want the theme song in Hum tumare hein sanam filme which named as "hum tumare tumare sanam"

Anonymous

: hi : wanna free hindi mp3 songs

Anonymous

: : hi : : wanna free hindi mp3 songs bahut badia

Anonymous

: hi : wanna free hindi mp3 songs

Anonymous

: : hi : : wanna free hindi mp3 songs

Anonymous

: : : hi : : : wanna free hindi mp3 songs

Anonymous

: : : : hi : : : : wanna free hindi mp3 songs

Anonymous

I’m selling a vintage LIFCO guitar head, this head is hand wired point to point. Sounds like an old fender deluxe. 3 inputs, 3 knobs (bass-treble-volume) Power and Standby switches, dual jewel lights 4ohm speaker jack 2 12ax7 tubes, 2 6v6 tubes, 1 5u4gb recto tube This is a great first tube amp, or great addition to a tube head hunters collection, priced to sell quick at $250 shipped to the Lower 48 states, no trades. Email for pics, put LIFCO in subject line of email please. – Matthew

Anonymous

Hello, I’d be interested for $200 including shipping. That’s all I can afford. Thank you. Mark : I’m selling a vintage LIFCO guitar head, this head is hand wired point to point. Sounds like an old fender deluxe. : 3 inputs, 3 knobs (bass-treble-volume) : Power and Standby switches, dual jewel lights : 4ohm speaker jack : 2 12ax7 tubes, 2 6v6 tubes, 1 5u4gb recto tube : This is a great first tube amp, or great addition to a tube head hunters collection, priced to sell quick at $250 shipped to the Lower 48 states, no trades. Email for pics, put LIFCO in subject line of email please. – Matthew

Anonymous

i was wondering what some good metal settings on there are, or at least what some readers on this board use. thanks!

Anonymous

I haven had the Behringer GX110 Ultraroc guitar amp for almost 6 months now, and it has worked fine.. Until now!! Recently, when I play, at random times it will go really quiet and then 30 seconds-10 minutes later, it will go back to normal. It’s like I am changing the volume while playing!!! If someone could give me some kind of cluw why it is doing this please do!

Anonymous

Ok man i’ve had this problem. the trick- its either ya guitar, the lead or the amp. Find out by switching guitar, then lead, then amp. Play around with different amp, then different gitar etc. however it sounds like its the lead. In the past i’ve found that some leads can go wierd for no reason- solution, buy a decent one (about £8) eg with gold plated stuff. quality. Or it’s the amp: some people recommend giving the thing a damn good knock- but thats probably not good. Maybe its a loose connection. Always unplug it befopre you start messing around with it, safety. Or its the guitar. Loose pickup? ask at your local guitar shop. They should be able to help.

Anonymous

I would like to know about teaching to play guitar to blind person, using words and sounds, not Braile. I am teaching guitar to blind students in a volunteer work in Brasilia, Brasil. Thanks, Reinaldo Rios

Anonymous

i need the chords to "i ador you" by phil joel.. any one know em??

Anonymous

i was wondering about how much they are worth, or how much they sold for back in the 80’s. my serial number is B826244 if that helps. thanks!

Anonymous

Your guitar is from 1982, just like the one I bought two weeks ago. There’s a lot of Rocket Rolls and Destroyers around, but not many of them are in good shape and original state… a lot of them were ruined by installing tremelo-bars etc. I paid 750 dollars/euro’s (too expensive, but I wanted it badly) for a perfectly kept cherry sunburst ’82 Rocket Roll II (setneck, white binding, original case, no scratches anywhere) and 500 dollars for a ’83 sunburst Destroyer II incl original case(San Francisco), with some dents but still a beautiful instrument. New retail prices were around 600 dollars in the eighties. In Europe they were like 750 Euro’s (for set neck, binding, flame top) Currently there’s a re-issue on the market for around the same price.

Anonymous

oh crap… there is a reissue? nooooooooo

Anonymous

Franciscan guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Franciscan guitar

Anonymous

shiro mandolin

This popular thread has been given its own page : shiro mandolin

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Help. My boyfriend’s roommate made the suggestion that I could get him a guitar effects box for Christmas. Well, I’m pretty clueless about all this. He suggested that I get a boss gt6, but i think his roommate must be on crack because i don’t exactly have that much cash lying around for a single christmas present. I would really like to get him something along this line though since he is so into music and guitar playing. Can somebody make some suggestion?

Anonymous

Go to wholenote.com. Ask there… : Help. My boyfriend’s roommate made the suggestion that I could get him a guitar effects box for Christmas. Well, I’m pretty clueless about all this. He suggested that I get a boss gt6, but i think his roommate must be on crack because i don’t exactly have that much cash lying around for a single christmas present. I would really like to get him something along this line though since he is so into music and guitar playing. Can somebody make some suggestion?

Anonymous

Nevada NW025D

This popular thread has been given its own page : Nevada NW025D

Anonymous

Hi, I’m looking for a Rory Custom Shop 61 Strat. Only 40 of these were produced . Does anyone know were I might find one for sale ? Help ! Thanks, Scott

Anonymous

: Hi, I’m looking for a Rory Custom Shop 61 Strat. Only 40 of these were produced . Does anyone know were I might find one for sale ? Help ! Thanks, Scott Yes Guitar Center Seattle, WA.USA on Westlake for $7000USD

Anonymous

: : Hi, I’m looking for a Rory Custom Shop 61 Strat. . Does anyone know were I might find one for sale ? Help ! Thank ,jeff

Anonymous

check out my website and my music http://paretic.tripod.com/fallingtheory\ Thanx, bye -Dan-

Anonymous

New Song-FINALLY!!!, put up "Ten Days From Tommorow". Check it out, it’s free, and it’s good…

Anonymous

Suzuki F-130 Questions

This popular thread has been given its own page : Suzuki F-130 Questions

Anonymous

helloooooo… i just got my first guitar as a present and i feel like an idiot not knowing anything about it. all i know is that it’s a fender squire. i was wondering if people could tell me what parts were called and what the did and stuff like that. if you can it’d be cool. thanks!!

Anonymous

Go to wholenote.com They got free lessons and ‘fret buzz’ is there online forumn. Also try http://guitar.about.com/ – they got some great lessons also Best of luck : helloooooo… i just got my first guitar as a present and i feel like an idiot not knowing anything about it. all i know is that it’s a fender squire. i was wondering if people could tell me what parts were called and what the did and stuff like that. if you can it’d be cool. thanks!!

Anonymous

Find a friend who can show you how the parts work. Also check the Fender website. i don’t have a Squire, but most guitars have standard tone and volume controls: the circular knob things which you can turn up/down, sometimes numbered 1-10, they will adjust tone (or treble, bass) and volume when you play through an amp.

Anonymous

i’m looking for schematics for my peavey classic 50/50 power amp.would you please send it to me if you have it.

Anonymous

I just bought a 1977 strat, but it appears to have some irregularities. The body route has the old style pre 70’s round corners instead of the typical more squared off round corners. My first thought was that the body wasn’t original, but it has the 3 bolt setup with the micro tilt neck, and all the right pieces are there, and it’s quite heavy like a typical late 70’s strat. Does anybody know something that I might be missing about the route’s not being normal? Thanks

Anonymous

: I just bought a 1977 strat, but it appears to have some irregularities. The body route has the old style pre 70’s round corners instead of the typical more squared off round corners. My first thought was that the body wasn’t original, but it has the 3 bolt setup with the micro tilt neck, and all the right pieces are there, and it’s quite heavy like a typical late 70’s strat. Does anybody know something that I might be missing about the route’s not being normal? Thanks HI ! I have a `76 original Strat.If you can send me a picture from your Strat,I´ll send my fotos for a look to he details.

Anonymous

Hi Just wondering if anyone knows how to connect a regular CD player/ portable CD player or hi-fi system into the socket on the back of a Marshall MG 80 (now discontinued) … The size of the socket is about the same as the one for the leads connecting guitar to amp (ie input)but my cd player won’t fit. Or is there a website anyone recomennds for this type of thing?? Thanks for any help, G

Anonymous

You can buy a cable that converts the output (1/8"[3.5mm] stereo) of your CD to the input (1/8"[6.35mm] stereo) of the amp, in Radio Shack or similar store. : Hi : Just wondering if anyone knows how to connect a regular CD player/ portable CD player or hi-fi system into the socket on the back of a Marshall MG 80 (now discontinued) … The size of the socket is about the same as the one for the leads connecting guitar to amp (ie input)but my cd player won’t fit. Or is there a website anyone recomennds for this type of thing?? : Thanks for any help, G

Anonymous

Yo fernando- thanks man i’ll try that.

Anonymous

test of vg88 by covers of great solo in mpeg format,check it http://www.herbuel.fr.st

Anonymous

any body know where i could find a gretsch 60’s monkees model guitar(or the logo for the pickguard and truss cover) please feel free to e-mail me thank you

Anonymous

: any body know where i could find a gretsch 60’s monkees model guitar(or the logo for the pickguard and truss cover) : please feel free to e-mail me : thank you Backstagebob…Man! That’s a needle in a haystack! As you probably already know, the Gretsch Monkee’s Model was only produced from 1966 thru 1969 so your specific parts are gonna be hard to find. I ran several searches using… Gretsch guitar parts…and… Gretsch Monkee guitar parts…and came across some items but not your specific. You may find your items better by trying your own search. If you are just wanting to replace your items without the original pieces, the Monkee guitar is the same thing as a Gretsch Country Gentleman painted red with the logos added…so, those parts should fit. Good Luck Guitarguy

Anonymous

This is too weird. I was online looking to find an email address for gretsch. I have a Gretsch monkees guitar. It has a plaque on it that says: The Monkees Rock ‘n’ Roll Model….by Bigsby. I was looking for an email address for Gretsch to see what they thought it might be worth. I am going to sell it. : : any body know where i could find a gretsch 60’s monkees model guitar(or the logo for the pickguard and truss cover) : : please feel free to e-mail me : : thank you : Backstagebob…Man! That’s a needle in a haystack! As you probably already know, the Gretsch Monkee’s Model was only produced from 1966 thru 1969 so your specific parts are gonna be hard to find. : I ran several searches using… Gretsch guitar parts…and… Gretsch Monkee guitar parts…and came across some items but not your specific. You may find your items better by trying your own search. : If you are just wanting to replace your items without the original pieces, the Monkee guitar is the same thing as a Gretsch Country Gentleman painted red with the logos added…so, those parts should fit. : Good Luck : Guitarguy

Anonymous

hi i need a web address of a store and the name and model of the monkees gretsch bridge also i can try to find the original screws of the pickup plastic cover, if any help me !many thanks !

Anonymous

: I have a 6190-1 Electromatic that is in great shape except for a broken Trapeze Tail Piece and a bent tuning peg. I have replaced them with other parts for now but would like to get the original parts. Can anyone help? MRC

Anonymous

any body know where i could find a gretsch 60’s monkees model guitar(or the logo for the pickguard and truss cover) please feel free to e-mail me thank you

Anonymous

mirabella guitars will make a repro set for approx. $300.00

Anonymous

: mirabella guitars will make a repro set for approx. $300.00 I have a 1966 Monkees in Fine shape if you are interested.Rudy@Guitarelics

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been reconstituted from replies so it may differ from what was originally written.] I’m looking for a Guild M20 in the UK, or Europe (if shipping isn’t too expensive).

Anonymous

: I’m looking for a Guild M20 in the UK, or Europe (if shipping isn’t too expensive). reply: I have an original circa 1960 for sale please email for details

Anonymous

Value of a Mexican-made Squier Strat??

This popular thread has been given its own page : Value of a Mexican-made Squier Strat??

Anonymous

so I’ve wanted to play the guitar for ages, and just recently I’ve decided to buckle down and actually do it. My mom had this old acoustic guitar that was actually her mothers and when I was home for thanksgiving she gave it to me to learn on. I got the guitar restrung, and the past few days I’ve been practicing on it…. BUT I’m a girl with pretty small hands and I’ve been having trouble playing chords. Either I can’t reach all the strings or I end up inadvertently muting some. What should I do??? Do you think the guitar is part of the problem? Are there any good tricks or drills to get over these difficulties? Andrea

Anonymous

:Dear Andrea: I too am a small lady, with small hands. When just starting out its important to remember that the muscles of your hands and wrists need to be conditioned just like a runners leg muscles. So, set a practice routine and increase it as your hands and wrists get used to the idea. Also, try a pencil-I use this with some of my students. Play an open D chord-use a chart if you dont know what that is, and to get your fingers used to being in the right postion so as not to mute the other strings, you should be able to slide a pencil through your fingers while fretting that chord. It sounds hokie but youll get the idea when you try it. You can get so much free lessons/stuff off the net now you can learn anything and everything and not take a lesson. One really good book to get is K-I-S-S guide to playing the guitar by Terry Burrows. You can get it for $20 at K-Mart or Walmart. Hopefully your guitar is not a classical guitar. If it is, get rid of it and get another. The Fret board is much too wide for a small lady just beginning. I,m 40 yrs old, 5′ 95lbs and have been playing for 36 yrs and teaching. I know what you mean about the small hands. Ive had to make a few adjustments to play certain things. Guys who have really big hands and long fingers like Jimi H are really hard for me to play but there are other ways to get around it. Good luck, keep playing-any questions email me back, Ill try to help. Lysah (lisa)

Anonymous

If you do have real small hands/ below average size, you might wanna get a smaller size guitar, like a 3/4 size, that may make things easier. I’ve never had the problem but i see lots of people on this board post msgs like yours, so don’t worry. Don’t worry about the muting, everyone catches some of the wrong strings with their hands at first, over time your hands will get stronger and then you’ll be able to control them more. Have you tried on a electric?? Not suggesting to convert you to the manic world of all things electric , but they have thinner necks and the strings are closer together, so may be easier to play, i sure think so!! Acoustics with steel strings are easier to play, than nylon, but its personal taste. To get your hands stronger, practise the finger exercises and changing chord patterns with you left hand (assuming your right handed?) which helps al lot, but painful at first… you can often find evercises in books or on the net, or make up your own. Start with the easier chords like E major/ minor, d major,g major, etc, don’t go for bar chords until you can really get your hands stretching well. Good luck anyway, G

Anonymous

: so I’ve wanted to play the guitar for ages, and just recently I’ve decided to buckle down and actually do it. My mom had this old acoustic guitar that was actually her mothers and when I was home for thanksgiving she gave it to me to learn on. I got the guitar restrung, and the past few days I’ve been practicing on it…. : BUT I’m a girl with pretty small hands and I’ve been having trouble playing chords. Either I can’t reach all the strings or I end up inadvertently muting some. What should I do??? Do you think the guitar is part of the problem? Are there any good tricks or drills to get over these difficulties? : Andrea Andrea…It is great that you have decided to buckle down and learn how to play. Make sure your guitar is tuned properly by using or borrowing a guitar tuner. If you still have some difficulty you may want to take the guitar to a friend that plays to see if he or she can play it comfortably. It may also be worth the $25-30 bucks to take it to a music store to have them set it up for your playing abilitiy. Most stores will not charge you just to look at the guitar for a simple evaluation of any problems. Good Luck Guitarguy

Anonymous

Is there a tremolo that i can’t retrofit to my 1977 es335 (trapeze tailpiece) that does not require drilling additional holes?

Anonymous

: Is there a tremolo that i can’t retrofit to my 1977 es335 (trapeze tailpiece) that does not require drilling additional holes? PAUL…Try http://www.stewmac.com/ They have Bigsbys in their catalog but they are not cheap…Starting at $169. You can also run a search using vintage guitar parts as a starting point. Vintage Guitars may have something in there stock. Good Luck Guitarguy

Anonymous

: : Is there a tremolo that i can’t retrofit to my 1977 es335 (trapeze tailpiece) that does not require drilling additional holes? I would suggest going to http://www.elderly.com. I have checked them out and stewmac.com. elderly is cheaper and they have what you need. Peace! Ciacci

Anonymous

ive only just bought my guitr and it looks really good but the rosette is very loose and it makes a buzzing noise when i play, is it okay to just glue the rosette back down!

Anonymous

Yeah i would think that would be fine, use wood glue and hold it down in place to be sure it gles firm. Make sure it doesn’t smear on the external woodwork, you might get a mark where its dried. Use the wood glue stuff which is kinda multi purpose (doesn’t specify guitar repairs tho i don’t think but don’t see why not) if you’ve only just bought it, take it back to the place you got it and ask them if they can help, its only fair of them.

Anonymous

Hilgen Basso 25

This popular thread has been given its own page : Hilgen Basso 25

Anonymous

Looks like your list excludes Glen Campbell. Even though he was a loud noisy metal guitar player, He is probably,just as versatile as any of the ones on the list. He was a session player for many years before he went solo.

Anonymous

i found alot of settings that sound kinda like metallica but when i crank it the tone changes.what should i put the settings on for about 8 in volume?

Anonymous

For older Metallica sounds (anything before the Black Album), I just take out all the midrange frequencies while keeping the bass around 8 and the treble around 10. For newer Metallica sounds (from the Black Album on), what you want to do is set the bass at 9 or 10, the midrange at 6, and the treble at 7 or 8. Boosting the midrange will thicken your sound and make it crunchier. Experiment with those settings and see where it takes you. But for me, the secret is the midrange frequency.

Anonymous

does anyone out there at all have any idea how to set the peavey xxl up for a van halen tone or at least get close to it?thanks

Anonymous

yeah dude Put your gain completely up and get a chorus pedal and as your gain use the high gain channel then you have the Zakk Wylde/halen tone not that difficult and put your mid at about 4 your high at 6 and you should be good

Anonymous

I WANT THESE GUITARS>>SO PLEASE HELP>>THANKS>>>>>>

Anonymous

: I WANT THESE GUITARS>>SO PLEASE HELP>>THANKS>>>>>>, i want to know the price and characteristics

Anonymous

ive got a 1977 csl les paul copy, tobacco sunburst, i know its not worth that much but bought it for £50,after looking on the net it was £90 in 1977,please advise?!

Anonymous

: ive got a 1977 csl les paul copy, tobacco sunburst, i know its not worth that much but bought it for £50,after looking on the net it was £90 in 1977,please advise?! sorry if i sound a bit thick but i have a csl les paul copy (black with black scratch plate)how can you tell the age i didnt buy it new it was handed down to me when my uncle passed on

Anonymous

: ive got a 1977 csl les paul copy, tobacco sunburst, i know its not worth that much but bought it for £50,after looking on the net it was £90 in 1977,please advise?! — Andrew send me a foto as I think it might be worth something

Anonymous

Hey! Does anyone know where I can buy a Fender pink paisley Stratocaster? Thanks! Cheryl

Anonymous

: Hey! : Does anyone know where I can buy a Fender pink paisley Stratocaster? Thanks! : Cheryl

Anonymous

I have one for sale. Brand new, never gigged with. 600.00 firm. Plus shipping. Email me. They are getting hard to find.

Anonymous

: Hey! : Does anyone know where I can buy a Fender pink paisley Stratocaster? Thanks! Cheryl…Whoa! A real Fender re-issue will cost you but someone mentioned that Fenders Squire Series may be coming out with one soon. Try typing Fender paisley guitar into a search engine and see what comes up. You can also try http://www.musiciansfriend.com to take a look. Supposedly there were only two real "Paisleys" made by Fender. Gary Burton of the Guess Who has one and Jimi Hendrix had the other…so the story goes. Good Luck in your search. Guitarguy

Anonymous

: Hey im lookin for a pink paisley guitar…ne one kno where i can find one? : Cheryl…Whoa! A real Fender re-issue will cost you but someone mentioned that Fenders Squire Series may be coming out with one soon. : Try typing Fender paisley guitar into a search engine and see what comes up. You can also try http://www.musiciansfriend.com to take a look. Supposedly there were only two real "Paisleys" made by Fender. Gary Burton of the Guess Who has one and Jimi Hendrix had the other…so the story goes. : Good Luck in your search. : Guitarguy

Anonymous

yes..you can buy one at music world in the eaststreet centre in southampton!! its £649!!

Anonymous

I have a pink paisley in mint perfect condition, I will sell it, If the price is rite. It is a fender strat re-issue Japan Made, plays great an sounds great. E-mail me if insterested. [email protected]

Anonymous

: I have a pink paisley in mint perfect condition, I will : sell it, If the price is rite. It is a fender strat re-issue Japan Made, plays great an sounds great. E-mail me if interested. [email protected]

Anonymous

: : Hey! : : Does anyone know where I can buy a Fender pink paisley Stratocaster? Thanks! : Cheryl…Whoa! A real Fender re-issue will cost you but someone mentioned that Fenders Squire Series may be coming out with one soon. : Try typing Fender paisley guitar into a search engine and see what comes up. You can also try http://www.musiciansfriend.com to take a look. Supposedly there were only two real "Paisleys" made by Fender. Gary Burton of the Guess Who has one and Jimi Hendrix had the other…so the story goes. : Good Luck in your search. : Guitarguy You can look on music123.com

Anonymous

Alto Music in Middletown NY has one for $500.00. It is made in Japan with a maple neck. I played it today and it is beautiful. The japanese strats are fantastic compared to the mexicans. The neck is fantastic as is the guitar itself.

Anonymous

: : Hey! : : Does anyone know where I can buy a Fender pink paisley Stratocaster? Thanks! : Cheryl…Whoa! A real Fender re-issue will cost you but someone mentioned that Fenders Squire Series may be coming out with one soon. : Try typing Fender paisley guitar into a search engine and see what comes up. You can also try http://www.musiciansfriend.com to take a look. Supposedly there were only two real "Paisleys" made by Fender. Gary Burton of the Guess Who has one and Jimi Hendrix had the other…so the story goes. : Good Luck in your search. : Guitarguy i have a paisley pink strat that i bought in the early eighties brand new of course which iam very proud of of course

Anonymous

: : Cheryl…Whoa! A real Fender re-issue will cost you but someone mentioned that Fenders Squire Series may be coming out with one soon. i never thought that i would even dream of parting with this beauty, but due to my ex-wife and the IRS i guess i don’t have a choice. my pink paisley strat was made in 85-86 and is in MINT condition. in fact, my uncle mike rabon had a band in the late 60’s called the Five Americans. they had one top 5 hit "Western Union" which was in the soundtrack of "Vanilla Sky" along with 2-3 other top 50 tunes. in any event, the band members are doing a reunion gig on march 15th at southeastern oklahoma state university, where the band was formed in 1966. mike will be playing the pink paisley. before i put this thing on e-bay let me know if you are interested : : Try typing Fender paisley guitar into a search engine and see what comes up. You can also try http://www.musiciansfriend.com to take a look. Supposedly there were only two real "Paisleys" made by Fender. Gary Burton of the Guess Who has one and Jimi Hendrix had the other…so the story goes. : : Good Luck in your search. : : Guitarguy : i have a paisley pink strat that i bought in the early eighties brand new of course which iam very proud of of course

Anonymous

: HEY!! My daughter is DYING for one of these! I can’t affortd the $500 they want for one….Still have it for sale?? Email me at [email protected] Thanks!! : : : Cheryl…Whoa! A real Fender re-issue will cost you but someone mentioned that Fenders Squire Series may be coming out with one soon. : i never thought that i would even dream of parting with this beauty, but due to my ex-wife and the IRS : i guess i don’t have a choice. my pink paisley strat was made in 85-86 and is in MINT condition. in fact, my uncle mike rabon had a band in the late 60’s called the Five Americans. they had one top 5 hit "Western Union" which was in the soundtrack of "Vanilla Sky" along with 2-3 other top 50 tunes. in any event, the band members are doing a reunion gig on march 15th at southeastern oklahoma state university, where the band was formed in 1966. mike will be playing the pink paisley. before i put this thing on e-bay let me know if you are interested : : : Try typing Fender paisley guitar into a search engine and see what comes up. You can also try http://www.musiciansfriend.com to take a look. Supposedly there were only two real "Paisleys" made by Fender. Gary Burton of the Guess Who has one and Jimi Hendrix had the other…so the story goes. : : : Good Luck in your search. : : : Guitarguy : : i have a paisley pink strat that i bought in the early eighties brand new of course which iam very proud of of course

Anonymous

: : Cheryl…Whoa! A real Fender re-issue will cost you but someone mentioned that Fenders Squire Series may be coming out with one soon. i never thought that i would even dream of parting with this beauty, but due to my ex-wife and the IRS i guess i don’t have a choice. my pink paisley strat was made in 85-86 and is in MINT condition. in fact, my uncle mike rabon had a band in the late 60’s called the Five Americans. they had one top 5 hit "Western Union" which was in the soundtrack of "Vanilla Sky" along with 2-3 other top 50 tunes. in any event, the band members are doing a reunion gig on march 15th at southeastern oklahoma state university, where the band was formed in 1966. mike will be playing the pink paisley. before i put this thing on e-bay let me know if you are interested : : Try typing Fender paisley guitar into a search engine and see what comes up. You can also try http://www.musiciansfriend.com to take a look. Supposedly there were only two real "Paisleys" made by Fender. Gary Burton of the Guess Who has one and Jimi Hendrix had the other…so the story goes. : : Good Luck in your search. : : Guitarguy : i have a paisley pink strat that i bought in the early eighties brand new of course which iam very proud of of course

Anonymous

i aint found 1 any where, only pics, but i have found a bass if anyone is looking for tht, just to confirm they do exist!!!

Anonymous

: : : Hey! : : : Does anyone know where I can buy a Fender pink paisley Stratocaster? Thanks! I can get you one. E-mail me at [email protected] Hope I can help! Will

Anonymous

i’d go for the Squire series, Squires are damn nice guitars. the true paisleys are beautiful; but they’d cost you real real bad. Check the Fender site http://www.fender.com i think. Or post a msg on their forum board, if they have one.

Anonymous

hey im 14 and i really wanna learn da guitar has any 1 got any tips as i can only just hold a guitar!!! plz post bk plz lvs kay xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous

hey Either you wanna get a guitar teacher or find one of those "teach yourself guitar" books. Finding a teacher is pretty easy. Go to your local music shop and they shoudl be able to give you some contacts. Or ask at your school/ college in the music department, they should have some idea. Lessons are great as teachers help you loads but can be expensive (i used to pay £8 per half hour, woah). Or find a friend who has lessons locally and get them to help ya. If you have friends who play the guitar, ask them to help ya out, most people are flattered to be asked, don’t be shy! Or teach yourself, using books or stuff on the net. Or try a combination of some lessons to get ya started and then teach yourself. You need to have your own guitar really, are you doing electric/ acoustic? i recommend acoustic to start with as most people start with them and also they are simpler than electrics and cheaper. G

Anonymous

Any sliders out there, or potential sliders, there’s a new forum dedicated to slide and bottleneck guitar at http://www.bottleneckguitar.com All kinds of tips and tricks being discussed there already, but we need more members!! Kirk

Anonymous

Need a wiring schematic for my Ibanez RG470 (L)

This popular thread has been given its own page : Need a wiring schematic for my Ibanez RG470 (L)

Anonymous

Hey there, I am just looking for some help finding some settings for my amp,the afore mentioned Marshall MG15 DFX…I have the four basic settings that came with my manual but I would like other settings such as blues,ska,country and funk,rhythm and blues etc. etc.If you can help I would be greatly indebted to you and i would appreciate it completely…Thanx again….

Anonymous

I’m looking for a one-piece wraparound bridge/tailpiece for the 1964 Gibson SG Special I’ve just acquired. I purchased the guitar with the bridge/tailpiece missing…the studs are there, but no bridge. Anybody know where I might locate one? Thanks…Sam

Anonymous

: I’m looking for a one-piece wraparound bridge/tailpiece for the 1964 Gibson SG Special I’ve : just acquired. I purchased the guitar with the bridge/tailpiece missing…the studs are there, but no bridge. Anybody know where I might locate one? : Thanks…Sam Sam…Try out http://www.stewmac.com/ they have tons of stuff for building guitars from the ground up. They have several models…one being for a Gibson LP Jr that may work for $17.99! Good Luck! Guitarguy

Anonymous

I’m hoping to find an original replacement…used, vintage, no repro. Thanks, Sam

Anonymous

I need the wiring diagram to a PRS Custom 22. Please e-mail:[email protected] or s/n:BigHeed87 Anything to help will be appreciated, thanks.

Anonymous

I have a Bedrock combo amp for sale. It’d an All tube, HAND CRAFTED masterpiece, Bedrock while they were still in business bridged the gap between Mass Produced and Botique. The amp is in Excellent condition, 98% mint. I’m asking $650 shipped, which is a good price. Only about 100 of these amps were made, and are often compared to their higher priced Brothers like Bruno’s, etc. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Thank you – Matthew

Anonymous

what is the first year Martin & Co. made the D-18? I have one for sale sr# 178-140 or 178140 Also a 000D-21 sr# 176565. No bullsh!#t!!!!! these are the serial numbers.

Anonymous

: what is the first year Martin & Co. made the D-18? : I have one for sale sr# 178-140 or 178140 : Also a 000D-21 sr# 176565. : No bullsh!#t!!!!! these are the serial numbers.

Anonymous

: : what is the first year Martin & Co. made the D-18? : : I have one for sale sr# 178-140 or 178140 : : Also a 000D-21 sr# 176565. : : No bullsh!#t!!!!! these are the serial numbers. I am interested. Pictures and prices, please. Thanks Tom

Anonymous

I recently bought a used Fender Stratocaster, standard model made in Mexico, s/n MN281842. Can anyone tell me when it was manufactured?

Anonymous

: I recently bought a used Fender Stratocaster, standard model made in Mexico, s/n MN281842. Can anyone tell me when it was manufactured? Paul…Try the Fender pages on your search engine. I can’t remember the exact address for em. Tons of stuff. You can also type in a search looking for Fender dating codes which should kick something up. Some of the later Fenders aren’t listed in their archives yet. Good Luck Guitarguy

Anonymous

I need a wiring diagram of a PRS Custom 22. Please help. E-mail to me if possible, or send through IM, s/n:BigHeed87 ..thanks

Anonymous

Black with maple neck. Sat in the case for 8 yrs. Includes tweed case. $750

Anonymous

1996 Tobacco sunburst with emg’s. Great condition and the neck is a dream to play $1200

Anonymous

Hi, I’m hoping someone out there can help. I’m looking for a sustainiac model B, the acoustic one. I’m hoping someone out there has one they’d be willing to part with. Please let me know via email or reply to this post. Thanks!

Anonymous

the smiths guitar patches

This popular thread has been given its own page : the smiths guitar patches

Anonymous

i need to add all the favourites hindi songs to my comp

Anonymous

: i need to add all the songs to of Refujee my comp

Anonymous

i need to add all the favourites hindi songs to my pc

Anonymous

: i need to "SUR" songs"A BHI JA" in my com,puter plz

Anonymous

: : i need to "SUR" songs"A BHI JA" in my com,puter plz : i need "A R REHMAN" songs

Anonymous

: i need to add all the favourites hindi songs to my comp

Anonymous

: : i need to add all the favourites hindi songs to my comp

Anonymous

: : : notes of hindi song ajeeb dastan hai yeh

Anonymous

: : i need to add all the favourites hindi songs to my comp please send me a hindi songs of new films and all.i will b thankful to u .

Anonymous

well you won’t do it on this site. it’s a guitar site and there aren’t any mp3s on this site. : i need to add all the favourites hindi songs to my comp

Anonymous

HELP!!! - need Kahler Spyder Trem parts -

This popular thread has been given its own page : HELP!!! – need Kahler Spyder Trem parts –

Anonymous

I HAVE A BOS GT6 AND A GEORGE LYNCH ESP GUITAR, MY AMP IS A PEAVY ULTRA PLUS BUT MY SOUND SUCKS I’VE TRIED ABOUT EVERYTHING,I EVEN DOWNLOADED SOME PATCHES BUT IT STAYS THE SAME, NO DRIVE, VERY SHARP. WHAT IS MY PROBLEM? CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT

Anonymous

: I HAVE A BOS GT6 AND A GEORGE LYNCH ESP GUITAR, : MY AMP IS A PEAVY ULTRA PLUS BUT MY SOUND SUCKS : I’VE TRIED ABOUT EVERYTHING,I EVEN DOWNLOADED : SOME PATCHES BUT IT STAYS THE SAME, NO DRIVE, VERY SHARP. WHAT IS MY PROBLEM? CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT Brian…Don’t give up yet. Try rolling your tone nobb on the guitar down so there is no treble coming through. This works on my Zoom pedel boards. Hope you don’t think yer rig ought to sound like Georges. Get the buggs out and it may! Are you using good high quality cords and are you plugging your guitar into the Boss then onto your amp or does your amp have an effects loop patch in back. If you have an FX in and out try that. As a last resort you could reset you Boss to factory setup just to see if it still sucks. The Peaveys are good amps and the G Lynch guitar by ESP is also a quality instrument…Is your sound bad plugging your guitar strait into the amp without the Boss in line? I have pedals that have so much crap in them that I pretty much go Strait to my amp or use an old DOD 250 Overdrive up front for some bite with a bit of my Alessis Micro Verb for reverb effects. If you have the manual…read it all of the time! You will always learn more about your pedel. Good Luck Guitarguy

Anonymous

I have the same amp. stay away from that floor rack crap. You can’t plug into a a processor and then into a amp. pre amp to pre amp don’t work. Get a boss dd3 and put it in the effects loops. You will love it.

Anonymous

: : I HAVE A BOS GT6 AND A GEORGE LYNCH ESP GUITAR, : : MY AMP IS A PEAVY ULTRA PLUS BUT MY SOUND SUCKS : : I’VE TRIED ABOUT EVERYTHING,I EVEN DOWNLOADED : : SOME PATCHES BUT IT STAYS THE SAME, NO DRIVE, VERY SHARP. WHAT IS MY PROBLEM? CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT : Brian…Don’t give up yet. Try rolling your tone nobb on the guitar down so there is no treble coming through. This works on my Zoom pedel boards. Hope you don’t think yer rig ought to sound like Georges. Get the buggs out and it may! : Are you using good high quality cords and are you plugging your guitar into the Boss then onto your amp or does your amp have an effects loop patch in back. If you have an FX in and out try that. : As a last resort you could reset you Boss to factory setup just to see if it still sucks. : The Peaveys are good amps and the G Lynch guitar by ESP is also a quality instrument…Is your sound bad plugging your guitar strait into the amp without the Boss in line? I have pedals that have so much crap in them that I pretty much go Strait to my amp or use an old DOD 250 Overdrive up front for some bite with a bit of my Alessis Micro Verb for reverb effects. : If you have the manual…read it all of the time! You will always learn more about your pedel. : Good Luck : Guitarguy Hi I seen your ad on Yahoo and I will give you a few suggestions.I used to have a couple of Peavy amps and I thought they sound muddy to me.Next off I would buy a Varidrive Pedal by S.I.B,look them up on Yahoo.This pedal will give you some SERIOUS TONE.I have one that I used to use with my Marshall,I sold the Marshall and bought a VHT Pitbull 100 CL(the best).Well anyway good luck with your sound.

Anonymous

Anyone know what is the difference between an accoustic/electric guitar and a plain accoustic guitar? What is a good beginner guitar?

Anonymous

: Anyone know what is the difference between an accoustic/electric guitar and a plain accoustic guitar? What is a good beginner guitar? -Basically an acoustic/electric is a hybrid (as another person mentioned). Usually they are acoustic guitars with some type of pickup or transducer system attached. -Most- are playable without an amp, with a few exceptions…some models like Fender’s "Stratacoustic" are designed primarily to be played thru an amp (their natural acoustic tone is not all that great). For a beginner, either will do. The price on an acoustic/eletrci is usually a few dollars more, but again for most models, theres not too much of a difference. One thing to consider though….think about the future. Is it possible that someday you will want to be in a band or running your guitar thru an amp? Yes, you can mic the guitar later if you choose, but having a pickup for live playing is much more convienient…if your looking to get into a band someday, or maybe even do some recording or something, you might want to consider getting the acoustic/eletric…if not, then go with a standard acoustic. Just My $.02 worth…hope it helps! Jim Walczak

Anonymous

ok man: Acoustic is the traditional guitar style, just hollow body woodern, 6 strings, no pickups or chords or anything. Acoustic electric is a hybrid of electric guitar and an electric guitar- hollow body but also with switches for playing through an amp. You plug them in like a regular electric guitar into an amp. But you can also play them without amps, just like an acoustic guitar. You often see them coloured blue, green, etc, on black. Makers include Ovation, Tanglewood, Fender etc.

Anonymous

when you play it like an accoustic guitar, does it sound as good as a regular accoustic one, or do the electric components make the sound lower quality?

Anonymous

Someone already play or know this guitar? What do you think about it?

Anonymous

: Someone already play or know this guitar? What do you think about it? I bought one about 3 months ago. I love it. I think it’s a really good guitar at any price, but it’s a great guitar for what I paid ($395 new, including gig bag). The construction and finish are incredible. Sound is great. Playability is excellent after some tweaking. Complaints: the pickups sound a bit thin when split. The input jack started rattling around a couple of weeks ago, but a few minutes with a screw driver and wrench took care of it. I’ve been playing for 30 years. I highly recommend this guitar.

Anonymous

where do i find the music soundtrack on cd….please help

Anonymous
          Anonymous

In crossroads there is a young looking boy that play’s great guitar, what’s his name? Please email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

im not sure but if i think its who ur thinking of its jimmy hendrix

Anonymous

For one, its J-I-M-I Hendrix, dumbass. And for one thing, Jimi is black, the kid in the movie is white. Also, Jimi died in 1970, like twenty years before Crossroads was made. You don’t deserve a computer.

Anonymous

The boys name is Joe Satriani, one of the most respected guitarists in the world. Steve Vai, the guy next him on guitar, was taught much by Joe "Satch" Satriani.

Anonymous

where can i get the movie Crossroads, it seems hard to find in store and even on internet.

Anonymous

where can i get the whole movie????

Anonymous

I have the mp3 of it too,I also have the video clip in mpeg format of the entire duel. Email me at [email protected] and I can send them to you or I can tell you where to find them at online.

Anonymous

i have the mp3 of the guitar battle, if you would like, i will send it to you

Anonymous

hello i happen to come across this posting and i love this film is there any chance you could send it to me to [email protected]

Anonymous

get the elusive light and sound volume 1,cd that vai released

Anonymous

Unfortunately you cannot get the Head Cuttin’ Duel or "Butler’s Bag" from the original movie sound track. I have the sound track on CD and the beat two songs from the movie are not on the sound track. Keith

Anonymous

Inside the Vai’s Secret Jewel box there’s a cd called "The elusived light and sound volume 1". The songs you are looking for are on that, along with other tracks done for movies and such.

Anonymous

: where do i find the music soundtrack on cd….please help…movie soundtrack that is with ralph machio

Anonymous

: : where do i find the music soundtrack on cd….please help…movie soundtrack that is with ralph machio the cd with crossroads is called STEVE VAI-The Elusive Light And Sound Vol. 1.

Anonymous

: : where do i find the music soundtrack on cd….please help…movie soundtrack that is with ralph machio It should be at every record store…but Steve Vai is not on the official sountrack…you will have to find the guitar duel otherwise…!!!

Anonymous

: : where do i find the music soundtrack on cd….please help…movie soundtrack that is with ralph machio…i messed up my email address the first time..lol….its [email protected] saltidawg26..

Anonymous

who played the classical pieces in Crossroads and I dont mean the Battle just with the acoustic

Anonymous

: : : where do i find the music soundtrack on cd….please help…movie soundtrack that is with ralph machio…i messed up my email address the first time..lol….its [email protected] saltidawg26.. the crossroads cd is out

Anonymous

where can i find the movie? my husband has been looking for it. i would like to find it for him.

Anonymous

: where can i find the movie? my husband has been looking for it. i would like to find it for him. it would be a nice surprise for christmas!!!

Anonymous

gomez guitars

This popular thread has been given its own page : gomez guitars

Anonymous

I am looking for someone that can play U2 songs and can e-mail me guitar tracks of their songs as .wav or .mpg files. Thanks

Anonymous

can anyone tell me how to tune my guitar to the rain song by led zeppelin. it’s all weird.

Anonymous

morris guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : morris guitar

Viewing 250 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.