Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - May, 2004

Archive for posts from May, 2004

ArchiveApril 2004 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2004 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2004 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2004 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2003 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2003 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2003 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2003 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2003 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2003 ] [ ArchiveJune 2003 ] [ ArchiveMay 2003 ] [ ArchiveApril 2003 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2003 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2003 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2003 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2002 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2002 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2002 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2002 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2002 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2002 ] [ ArchiveJune 2002 ] [ ArchiveMay 2002 ] [ ArchiveApril 2002 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2002 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2002 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2002 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2001 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2001 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2001 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2001 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2001 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2001 ] [ ArchiveJune 2001 ] [ ArchiveMay 2001 ] [ ArchiveApril 2001 ]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

What?, don't they know who we are?

This is a very influential speculative novel of http://findbusiness.freewebpage.org/

Zucht. En ik heb al zo'n last van frequent lozen van flatus en RSI.

Were there ever real witches? http://www.phind.net/ecommerce/wisconsin-web-design.html

If not, what were all the witch trials about?

If not, what were all the witch trials about? http://www.phind.net/ecommerce/wisconsin-web-design.html

it tells me i don't have

If not, what were all the witch trials about? http://mac-os-x-internet-surfing.webeve.com/kidsserver-pe.html

TAKE THAT LEE!

U SUCK!HAHA

Re: TAKE THAT LEE!

Dont you start Matt.

Lee doesnt suck, at least he knows what hes talkin bout, most people dont know what im talkin about when i say flange or trem. but there are retarded people out there and thats what lees and people like him are for.
: Dont you start Matt.

im just here for the retards? maybe, if i see a question on ESP's or BC rich guitars i dont comment, because i know nothing about them, but i have a few fenders, gibsons, tokais, and rickenbackers and i like to think i know a little about them, i have some training in electronics too, have some nice amps, so if some says, 'whoa dude, like what are those 4 knobs on my gibson for?' i like to think i would know the answer, there are only a few on here that bother to give the 'retards' answers, and i guess im one.

Dude it wasnt meant to be offensive, im sorry i shoulda said, guitar incapable hows that?

: im just here for the retards? maybe, if i see a question on ESP's or BC rich guitars i dont comment, because i know nothing about them, but i have a few fenders, gibsons, tokais, and rickenbackers and i like to think i know a little about them, i have some training in electronics too, have some nice amps, so if some says, 'whoa dude, like what are those 4 knobs on my gibson for?' i like to think i would know the answer, there are only a few on here that bother to give the 'retards' answers, and i guess im one.

no offense taken

: im just here for the retards? maybe, if i see a question on ESP's or BC rich guitars i dont comment, because i know nothing about them, but i have a few fenders, gibsons, tokais, and rickenbackers and i like to think i know a little about them, i have some training in electronics too, have some nice amps, so if some says, 'whoa dude, like what are those 4 knobs on my gibson for?' i like to think i would know the answer, there are only a few on here that bother to give the 'retards' answers, and i guess im one.

Yo lee what kind of rickenbackers do you have? i fukin love me....they're some serious kick ass guitars.

only have one ricky, thats a 360/v64 6 string, its the reissue harrison but not a 12 like georges and of course in fireglow, the guitars a work of art, not the most versatile of tones, bit of a 3 song guitar, howls like a mother when you crank it up, but it pays the dividends.

Ibanez Steve Vai JEM7V fs

JEM series Steve Vai signature model electric guitar with Alder body, DiMarzio Evolution high-output pickups, and the Edge Pro bridge tremolo system
Brand new, link for info

find the history of my epiphone black les paul

hello
Hi

I have been search some info about the year and the place that my epiphone les paul made

Could you give me some info ( I even don’t know what kind of model it is )
the serial number is 099020279

Yours

Tony g

Israel

Re: find the history of my epiphone black les paul

: hello
: I guess we are all servents to your masterful hindness..... Look it up yourself....
:

: I have been search some info about the year and the place that my epiphone les paul made

:

: Could you give me some info ( I even don’t know what kind of model it is )
: the serial number is 099020279
:

: Yours

:

: Tony g

: Israel

Kent Americana 551

Any info on the Kent Americana? I picked this up for around $75.00 and I don't know anything about it and I can't find anything about it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

David

Sam Mossman Great Plains Guitar for sale

May 29, 04

For sale: Sam Mossman Guitar "GREAT PLAINS" Serial Number 76-3848. Has Sam Mossman Signature and Signatures of Craftsman posted inside. Execllent Condition.
Make offers or enquires to realtyman@cox.net.
This Instrument is to valuable to be left sitting around and is kept in secure storage. It needs to be played by someone who has full appreciation for a unique and ir-replaciable historic guitar.

ibanez jem 777DY

i´m looking for the jem777DY (the yellow one) with if anybody has it and wants to sell it to me or maybe a jem555

Dan Armstrong pickup impedance question

Hey...does ayone know the factory spec for a Dan Armstrong guitar and/or bass pickup (I'm talking original 70's lucite models)? I recently came across one in an old box of wires, pots and stuff and it measures 8.97k ohm. Not sure if it's a guitar or bass model but I'd like to know if it's in spec before auctioning it on eBay. Thanks in advance for any info.

Re: Dan Armstrong pickup impedance question

: Hey...does ayone know the factory spec for a Dan Armstrong guitar and/or bass pickup (I'm talking original 70's lucite models)? I recently came across one in an old box of wires, pots and stuff and it measures 8.97k ohm. Not sure if it's a guitar or bass model but I'd like to know if it's in spec before auctioning it on eBay. Thanks in advance for any info.

I have a 70's lucite guitar & 5 of the 7 pickups

If Guitar it will have a code for rt.,rb,.ct,. cb. ,jt , jb. The guitar pickups, slide in

the lucite bass had a metal plate and was screwed in place.

hope this helps

CD

HALF AN HOUR OF POWER

kicks!

great stuff guy

Charvelle - charvette guitar

I'm trying to find out what my Charvette originaly sold for. Serial #004376 (Japan model). Does anyone know how to go about finding out? help would be appreciated, thanks

Re: Charvelle - Charvette guitar

: I'm trying to find out what my Charvette originaly sold for. Serial #004376 (Japan model). Does anyone know how to go about finding out? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

If im thinking the right year and model it sold from anywhere at 300 to 500 american but im guessing if im thinkin right it was the 450 dollar model, not sure but i have a 85 charvel model 4 that ran about 300 dollars and is now worth 100 even though it has no flaws at all
Trevor
: : I'm trying to find out what my Charvette originaly sold for. Serial #004376 (Japan model). Does anyone know how to go about finding out? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Thanks man, your the first person to give me any information at all on this guitar. It really is a sweet playing guitar, (great action) especially when hooked up to a Crate amp. thanks again.

Saddle Pieces for Charvette

Do you know where to get Saddle pieces. PLease Email me.

DOORS PARTY and EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!

Spread the word about my upcoming GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION PARTY in JULY at DOORS JIM MORRISON'S former residence!
Also JIM MORRISON's personal memorabilia items on EBAY in JUNE! For details, go to: CHERIWOODS.COM and click on the "DOORS" and "NEWS" links.

DOORS PARTY and EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!

Spread the word about my upcoming GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION PARTY in JULY at DOORS JIM MORRISON'S former residence!
Also JIM MORRISON's personal memorabilia items on EBAY in JUNE! For details, go to: CHERIWOODS.COM and click on the "DOORS" and "NEWS" links.

The Saints

Anybody know what sort of gear Ed Kuepper used with The Saints. All I know is that he used a Gibson SG (not sure of the year) and some weird named amp...Also anybody know the guitar Chris Bailey used in the 80's when he took up guitar?

they suck

who cares they suck

Current Guitar values

Is there a website that you can peruse the latest retail or market prices for guitars both vintage and new? Like for example, what is the current rrp of a Epiphone Explorer? I went to Allans the other day and they had a $1,000 price tag on it then walked into a nother nearby music store and the same model carried a $699 price tag!!!

Re: Current Guitar values

I dont believe there is but if you search around on the internet for the cheapest price most places will do a find it for less? well beat it sorta thing and you can print it out and take it in, but thats just what i do, couldnt tell ya.
Trevor
: Is there a website that you can peruse the latest retail or market prices for guitars both vintage and new? Like for example, what is the current rrp of a Epiphone Explorer? I went to Allans the other day and they had a $1,000 price tag on it then walked into a nother nearby music store and the same model carried a $699 price tag!!!

Re: Current Guitar values

I dont believe there is but if you search around on the internet for the cheapest price most places will do a find it for less? well beat it sorta thing and you can print it out and take it in, but thats just what i do, couldnt tell ya.
Trevor
: Is there a website that you can peruse the latest retail or market prices for guitars both vintage and new? Like for example, what is the current rrp of a Epiphone Explorer? I went to Allans the other day and they had a $1,000 price tag on it then walked into a nother nearby music store and the same model carried a $699 price tag!!!

GUITAR MAN IS AN ASSHOLE

read all his replies - he just disses everyone and never helps. Let's start a rebellion against the 'holes!

rebellion against holes

guess were gonna have to rebel against you asshole

hey fool

what u got against guitarman?what the hell he ever do 2 u asshole

Re: GUITAR MAN IS AN ASSHOLE

Hey,
I help out when it's a real question but assholes like you want all of us "experts" to do their work for them. They are too lazy to do a search and find out what their guitar is worth... or how to tune a guitar... or find out what year it is... This board is for "real" guitar players with real questions not some lazy ass*ole who won't spend 20 minutes looking something up so get a life dude......

: read all his replies - he just disses everyone and never helps. Let's start a rebellion against the 'holes!

Re: GUITAR MAN IS AN ASSHOLE

I read his replies and have to agree that the guy/child that wrote them is a total CUNT. No doubting it.

heart man guitar

i bought a "heart man" sg guitar in a pawnshop,
it sounded great and relly look good.
it was made in japan, with serial:0005868
i dont know the history of this guitar or
i cant see other like mine on th net.
please help me....please! if you want see it...
take a peak.... www.pbase.com/mysg

Echolette

Last saturday I bought a Dynacord MEIIIR Echolette.
This is a leslie speakercabinet with a built in amp, mine is built in 1973.
Can anyone tell me more about this type?

Re: Echolette

would like info about echolette LE2 bass speakers

New Texas blues slide guitar album f/ Reese Wynans

Please visit my website. I just finished my latest album. It's a Texas
slide guitar blues album that features:

Reese Wynans (SRV),
Keith Horne (Frampton),
and Chuck Fields (Mark Selby).

www.kpobluesband.com

Thanks,

K'Po

Re: New Texas blues slide guitar album f/ Reese Wynans

<a href=> link</a>

Colin James, National Steel tunings

Colin James, National Steel tunings

This popular thread has been given its own page : Colin James, National Steel tunings

Trem installation

going to install a trem on my buddies flying v by washburn and dont really know jackshit bout washburns so if anybody has anything like tracng templates and all id like to know, thanks, trevor

whammy bar setup

How do you install a whammy bar in a squire strat, tell me every step, because i never got a manual saying how to man.

Re: whammy bar setup

you installing it on a kit guitar or what?
: How do you install a whammy bar in a squire strat, tell me every step, because i never got a manual saying how to man.

: How do you install a whammy bar in a squire strat, tell me every step, because i never got a manual saying how to, man.

jus keep twisting until u cant twist anymore then press on it

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.