Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - April, 2002

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

RE: i still suck but i will work at it!!

no problem

hey that is what this forum is all about getting together and helping each other keep working hard it'll pay off.

do you know who plays the song woo-who and where can i get a tab for it???

i am looking for a tab for the following song:
woo-who. i don't know who plays it and it something like heavy metal rock and roll whatever you wanna call it. lyerics in it include "i got my head shaved by a gimojag--It wasn't easy but nothing iiiss--oooooooooo a woo-who--(something) at all--woo who" it goes on like this if u reconize this song could u tell me who plays it and where i could get a tab for it. thanks!
E-mail me at crazykids55@hotmail.com

Re: do you know who plays the song woo-who and where can i get a tab for it???

i belive it is by BLUR. try OLGA for the tabs the site is easy to find.

Blur "Song 2"

Sin e...

Re: do you know who plays the song wooyou wait a long time for me-who and where can i get a tab for

: i am looking for a tab for the following song:
: woo-who. i don't know who plays it and it something like heavy metal rock and roll whatever you wanna call it. lyerics in it include "i got my head shaved by a gimojag--It wasn't easy but nothing iiiss--oooooooooo a woo-who--(something) at all--woo who" it goes on like this if u reconize this song could u tell me who plays it and where i could get a tab for it. thanks!
: E-mail me at crazykids55@hotmail.com

woo-who is i think writen by Newsboys. the lyerics are in their cd, and just look up " newsboys" and the tabs will probably come up.
God Bless, Me

: woo-who. i don't know who plays it and it something like heavy metal rock and roll whatever you wanna call it. lyerics in it include "i got my head shaved by a gimojag--It wasn't easy but nothing iiiss--oooooooooo a woo-who--(something) at all--woo who" it goes on like this if u reconize this song could u tell me who plays it and where i could get a tab for it. thanks!

Re: do you ???

: : i am looking for the words to ERIE CANAL CAPERS
: :

need help to find lyerics on the song " dreams can come true by desirre"....plz help

need help to find lyerics on the song " dreams can come true by desirre"....plz help

Re: need help to find lyerics on the song

:
: need help to find lyerics on the song " dreams can come true by desirre"....plz help

I need a couple of lyrics off the cd Excorist by
X-Raided. All i know are the numbers, they are #2,#3,#6,#8,#12. could you please help me out!!!

re: need help finding lyerics to a song

need help to find lyerics to a song by the bee gees called "you win again" please help me thank you

: : need help to find lyerics on the song the first cut is the deepest

by: E-40 sprinkle me

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
the shadow in the background of the morgue
the unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
we can live like Jack and Sally if we want
where you can always find me
we'll have Halloween on Christmas
and in the night we'll wish this never ends
we'll wish this never ends

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
the shadow in the background of the morgue
the unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
we can live like Jack and Sally if we want
where you can always find me
we'll have Halloween on Christmas
and in the night we'll wish this never ends
we'll wish this never ends

: : need help to find lyerics on the song " slide along side
plz heip me

need help to find help with finding the Lyics to the song of
the Highway man
BY Loreena McKennitt

i need help finding the lyerics to 1, 2, step by ciara
please help

lyerics to my prerogative

:
: need help to find lyerics on the song " dreams can come true by desirre"....plz help

The band that plays "Woo-Who" is the transplants.

Re: do you know who plays the Ernie and Bart song??

i am looking for the song that Erni and Bart sing when its soposed to be "Go shorty its your birthday where gonna party because its your bithday" and ya so when you find out who please e-mail me at JebusWillEatU@aol.com

Re: GANGSTERS PARIDICE

: . i don't know who plays it and it something like heavy metal rock and roll whatever you wanna call it. lyerics in it include "i got my head shaved by a gimojag--It wasn't easy but nothing iiiss--oooooooooo a woo-who--(something) at all--woo who" it goes on like this if u reconize this song could u tell me who plays it and where i could get a tab for it. thanks!

Goya Guitar G-17

Do you knowhow much a Goya G-17 made in Sweden is worth? The serial# is 3737059.

getting rid of the "hum" in my 1963 silvertone guitar.

thanks for you eyes and ears.whenever i touch the pickups the hum goes away.can anyone clue me in on what to do,or better yet,what not to do?thank you rojodiablo.

Re: getting rid of the "hum" in my 1963 silvertone guitar.

Grounding... it's an old guitar, easiest thing to do first is check all wiring is 'solidly' soldered and ecerything is properly shielded and grounded.

: thanks for you eyes and ears.whenever i touch the pickups the hum goes away.can anyone clue me in on what to do,or better yet,what not to do?thank you rojodiablo.

Strat Vs. Tele

What are the basic differences between a Standard Strat and Standard Tele?

Re: Strat Vs. Tele

Go to any website and compare the differnces, I like teles better... but that is my preference.

: What are the basic differences between a Standard Strat and Standard Tele?

: Go to any website and compare the differnces, I like teles better... but that is my preference.

:
: : What are the basic differences between a Standard Strat and Standard Tele?

Strat vs Tele is like violin vs viola (or even cello) Completely different sounds for different purposes. Your ear can guide you better than anyone. My suggestion: Music shop, same amp, try both. Strat is typical Clapton or Gilmour. Tele is very metallic such as Springsteen (not that I like him but he always holds a Tele). Hope this helps.

: Go to any website and compare the differnces, I like Strats better... but that is my thing

:
: : What are the basic differences between a Standard Strat and Standard Tele?

: What are the basic differences between a Standard Strat and Standard Tele?

I feel teles have more mids to them closer to a humbucker and they also have more punch
Strats give the classic blues tone and also have more choices of tone it's all personal choice
I chose a tele!!

Semi acoustic Strat?

Hi. i have built my own stratocaster and everything is fine. is there any way i can turn it into a semi acoustic or get a semi acoustic sound? it has strat pickups and a tremelo arm

help

need to ID & price these 2 guitars..........
One is a guild hollow body, 12 string electric, circa 1967. Need value.
email me for pictures. The other is an unknown model alembic
4 string bass.
Can anyone help?
email me for photos..

Gibson C-O-Classic 981894

Gibson C-O-Classic 981894

This popular thread has been given its own page : Gibson C-O-Classic 981894

contessa mini bass amp

contessa mini bass amp

This popular thread has been given its own page : contessa mini bass amp

Guitar Fretboard Graphics Software

What software can be used to create the chord charts seen in guitar instruction books? I want to be able to great finger placment on the fret pattern chart and then copy it into word documents for an instruction book but have not been able to find what software does this.

Guitar Fretboard Graphics Software

What software can be used to create the chord charts seen in guitar instruction books? I want to be able to create finger placment on the fret pattern chart and then copy it into word documents for an instruction book but have not been able to find what software does this.

Re: Guitar Fretboard Graphics Software

Go over to <a href="http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/">Shareware Music Machine</a> and look in the guitar software area. I'm sure I came across something like wot u want a while ago.

: What software can be used to create the chord charts seen in guitar instruction books? I want to be able to create finger placment on the fret pattern chart and then copy it into word documents for an instruction book but have not been able to find what software does this.

gibson guitar

I have been given my fathers guitar.I took it in to a music shop and they told me not to get anything done to it as its worth money..Could you tell me how much a 1940s something gibson guitar is worth.It has its own carrying case too....

help me i have no clue!

I know nothing about guitars except that there are only two competers in this world
fender and gibson
i'm supposed to compare two guitars for a project and i have no clue
I thought perhaps one cheap one and one expensive one would be good
does anyone have any suggestions as to what i should compare???
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Re: help me i have no clue!

hello. there are a thousand things you can talk about between these two venerable companies. so much in fact that you mght need to be specific as far as what aspect you want to discuss goes. you can compare their history, their manufacturing ideologies, or maybe, you can pick their more successful guitar models and compare sound, structure, cost, maybe the leading figures in the music industry who use them. a lot of this stuff you can find at several websites. good luck with your research. :)

Re: help me i have no clue!

Check out the Harmony Central Guitar Database for reviews of hundreds of guitars, prices and features. There are also links to the guitar websites. good luck.............

jay turser hollow-body basses - good or not?

Are these guitars made in USA? And how is the quality?

What's this Amp?

What's this Amp?

This popular thread has been given its own page : What's this Amp?

Changing scales during a song- or stay with one scale?

Changing scales during a song- or stay with one scale?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Changing scales during a song- or stay with one scale?

Jamming Vs. Improv

I been debating my roommate about this subject and I need a fresh perspective.
While listening to the new Pat Metheny Group CD "Speaking of Now", I wondered if anyone besides me would consider them to be a jam band? In the vein of Phish or Leftover Salmon. Perhaps not in the "traditional" sense but they could play bills with these guys right?
been talking on other boards with people who say that PMG is improv and not really "jamming"...but I'm not much of a musician so I dunno if I'm just being naive...
I like it all , maybe that's my problem...
thanks

disagreement

In the amps section of GuitarSite, in the part about tubes are good and solid state is bad, it says that guitar effects

Re: disagreement

: In the amps section of GuitarSite, in the part about tubes are good and solid state is bad, it says that guitar effects processors and speaker simulators sound too easily reproducable and too convenient. Both of these things are pluses and not minuses. This website seems to be saying that these are drawbacks. I do agree that tubes do sound better.

Gidson/Epiphone

I own a semi hollow epiphone electric but on the head the name of both gibson and epiphone are writen on it. Is this a special guitar?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.