Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - December, 2002

Archive for posts from December, 2002

ArchiveNovember 2002 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2002 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2002 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2002 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2002 ] [ ArchiveJune 2002 ] [ ArchiveMay 2002 ] [ ArchiveApril 2002 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2002 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2002 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2002 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2001 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2001 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2001 ] [ ArchiveSeptember 2001 ] [ ArchiveAugust 2001 ] [ ArchiveJuly 2001 ] [ ArchiveJune 2001 ] [ ArchiveMay 2001 ] [ ArchiveApril 2001 ] [ ArchiveMarch 2001 ] [ ArchiveFebruary 2001 ] [ ArchiveJanuary 2001 ] [ ArchiveDecember 2000 ] [ ArchiveNovember 2000 ] [ ArchiveOctober 2000 ]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Vintage Tube Guitar Amp Head for sale cheap, read more!

Hello,
I'd be interested for $200 including shipping. That's all I can afford. Thank you.

Mark
: I'm selling a vintage LIFCO guitar head, this head is hand wired point to point. Sounds like an old fender deluxe.

: 3 inputs, 3 knobs (bass-treble-volume)
: Power and Standby switches, dual jewel lights
: 4ohm speaker jack
: 2 12ax7 tubes, 2 6v6 tubes, 1 5u4gb recto tube

: This is a great first tube amp, or great addition to a tube head hunters collection, priced to sell quick at $250 shipped to the Lower 48 states, no trades. Email for pics, put LIFCO in subject line of email please. - Matthew

free hindi songz

hi
wanna free hindi mp3 songs

Re: free hindi songz

: hi
: wanna free hindi mp3 songs

: : hi
: : wanna free hindi mp3 songs

: : : hi
: : : wanna free hindi mp3 songs

badi soni soni hai

: : : : hi
: : : : wanna free hindi mp3 songs

: wanna free hindi mp3 songs

: : hi
: : wanna free hindi mp3 songs

bahut badia

I want the theme song in Hum tumare hein sanam filme which named as "hum tumare tumare sanam"

need free hindi songs

hi

do anyone have the song of jurm - jab koi baat bigad jaaye - 128 kbps or more

: i am looking for a very good site for free hindi mp3 songs.

ibanez silver cadet

Is very expensive to buy a Silver Cadet by Ibanez. How much coste me it

Re: ibanez silver cadet

: Is very expensive to buy a Silver Cadet by Ibanez. How much coste me it, yes? it coste me it meuch?

: : Is very expensive to buy a Silver Cadet by Ibanez. How much coste me it, yes? it coste me it meuch? i have a silver cadet by ibanez. my dad got it at a pawn shop i can't find it on the internet anywhere to check out what it's worth.

: Is very expensive to buy a Silver Cadet by Ibanez. How much coste me it- I don't know how much it was It was givin to me. I really do like it- although I am only am 14 years old and a girl at that I am very talented. And this gutiar has helped out alot.

: Is very expensive to buy a Silver Cadet by Ibanez. How much coste me it- I don't know how much it was It was givin to me. I really do like it- although I am only am 14 years old and a girl at that I am very talented. And this gutiar has helped out alot.

: : Is very expensive to buy a Silver Cadet by Ibanez. How much coste me it- I don't know how much it was It was givin to me. I really do like it- although Iujkjkl
am only am 14 years old and a girl at that I am very talented. And this gutiar has helped out alot.
4490 $ cost the ibanez

yeah right, my mate just got one through ebay for £70.00...not that bad is it?

ibanez silver cadet

ibanez silver cadet

This popular thread has been given its own page : ibanez silver cadet

Notorious BIG

Does anyone know the Tab for 'Respect' by Biggie?
Thanks

active pickups

can you put a passive pickup in the bridge and an active emg 81 in the neck with everything working right?

Re: Yes you can...

Yes it can be done, I have the same thing except my EMG 81 is on the bridge you only have to be careful with the thing about the pots, EMGs use 25K Ohm and passive pickups use 250K or 500K pots so you should know the appropriate wiring to combine those.

Re: active pickups

are there two kinds of active pickups? one battery powered pickup /and a regular active pickup? if so what is the purpose of the regular active pickup?

Late 80's early 90's rare squire?

I have a fender squire guitar and i've been trying to research it. Unfortunately i have been unsuccesful. It isn't built like other squires that i have seen. It's model number is E962490. It has locking/adjustable tremelo. I don't exactly know how to describe the body but it is similiar to a strat only it has beveled edges. It has dual humbuckers with a single pick-up in between. The guitar has no pick guard. It weighs twice as much as any other squire i have ever picked up. It appears to be a very well built guitar which is unusual for a squire. I heard by rumor that the guitar was built for one year only then the plant burnt down. But that is probably only a rumor. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Late 80's early 90's rare squire?

I would say that it is an aftermarket custom job. I've never heard of a Squire coming out of the factory with dual humbuckers, let alone one. Squires are generally low-end strats, so I don't see why they would put humbuckers in them...

Soul to soul~ Joe

: I have a fender squire guitar and i've been trying to research it. Unfortunately i have been unsuccesful. It isn't built like other squires that i have seen. It's model number is E962490. It has locking/adjustable tremelo. I don't exactly know how to describe the body but it is similiar to a strat only it has beveled edges. It has dual humbuckers with a single pick-up in between. The guitar has no pick guard. It weighs twice as much as any other squire i have ever picked up. It appears to be a very well built guitar which is unusual for a squire. I heard by rumor that the guitar was built for one year only then the plant burnt down. But that is probably only a rumor. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

early fender squier strats were made of plywood. that's why it's so heavy. i have one, and i absolutely love it.

If you find anything on yours let me know as I have one also. My SN is E1000813 and like your has thehumbuckers and is also heavy, but mine does have the pick guard. My father gave me mine (used) between 1980 and 1985. So now you know there are at least two of them made

Best Wishes
Chris

HELP MEEE !!!

if someone can help me !!!! i am in need of one badly !!!! i cannot find the one i want anywhere , i checked ebay too , close but not like i want !!! i want 2 normally positioned pickups , not the neck pickup slanted !!! 1 volume knob and 1 pickup selector ( gibson type not fender ) !!! michael romeo's guitar is basicly what i am lookin for !!! if someone can help i'd appreciate it !!

Re: HELP MEEE !!!

looks alot like a ESP goto their site www.espguitars.com

HELP MEEE !!!

: if someone can help me !!!! i am in need of one badly !!!! i cannot find the one i want anywhere , i checked ebay too , close but not like i want !!! i want 2 normally positioned pickups , not the neck pickup slanted !!! 1 volume knob and 1 pickup selector ( gibson type not fender ) !!! michael romeo's guitar is basicly what i am lookin for !!! if someone can help i'd appreciate it !! With EMG pickups

Fender - single cutaway-Made in Korea

I bought a single cutaway Fender made in Korea. It is for a lefty. Wonder is anyone can give me an idea of how the sound compares with a US made Fender hollow body? (the Korean model is hollow body - electric)

Sole agency for

Dear Sir
Ours is a trading,import,export,indenting company &musical recording studio.also wholesaler,distributor(cash) & commission agent.we intend to establish business relationship with you,if your good selves are interested to develop our business relationship.please rush with your offer please extend your all possible help in this offer.
1. TASCAM
2.Console
3.Octogon
4.Cinamix
5.Processor etc for details
6.Vcd

Please send the catalouge & details by mail or send physical original catalouge & price list thr. DHL to

Our Mailing Address
Nur a Mannan(Managing Director)
Heart Beat
23/A,Dilu Road
Eskaton
Dhaka-1000,Bangladesh

Bo Diddley brand new CD available

Bo Diddley and the funk/soul band Munkeez Strikin' Matchiz' controversial new song "We Ain't Scared Of You", available on promotional CD from "Bo Bo Diddley's Turnup Root". Visit http://www.turnup-root.com/ now to download your 2 minute audio sample of this fantastic new song.

"I, Ellas McDaniel aka Bo Diddley throughout the world, would like to share these thoughts with all of you, that someone is trying to destroy our rose garden here in America. Wake up and smell the roses, because there is a fungus among us.

Keep rockin' an' rollin', but keep it clean...!"

Love forever,

Bo Diddley.
"Bo Bo Diddley's Turnup Root"
http://www.turnup-root.com/
The Bo Diddley Website

(Also available, exclusive Bo Diddley online store).

Re: Bo Diddley brand new CD available

Have not been able to access your website!

Re: Bo Diddley brand new CD available

http://www.turnup-root.com/
There is no Bo Diddley at the above-mentioned site. Tried 3 times!
Bo Starman

MESA AND MCCARTY

Im recently out to buy a mesa boogie triple rectifier with standard slant cab and a black prs mccarty guitar
all brnd new. do you think its worth getting? if not name what other options you think?

Re: MESA AND MCCARTY

: Im recently out to buy a mesa boogie triple rectifier with standard slant cab and a black prs mccarty guitar
: all brnd new. do you think its worth getting? if not name what other options you think?

I have owned boogies since 1979 and always loved them until i tried a lustone papa tone this amp blew my mind and i hate to say puts my mark one to shame.Check his site out at www.lustone.com

Bob

Washburn mercury mg-44, worth?

I'm selling my Washburn mercury mg-44 soon, and I'm trying to figure out how much its worth. Anyone ever bought or sold one, or can someone look it up in the guitar blue book? I got it free a while back from a GOOD friend - he gave up on guitar. I like the guitar - but its time to upgrade! Thanks.

Selling Black Horner Professional 35 Guitar

Bought for £359 selling for £160, in excellant condition,hardly used, or looking to trade in for a good Bass guitar

Re: Selling Black Horner Professional 35 Guitar

: Bought for £359 selling for £160, in excellant condition,hardly used, or looking to trade in for a good Bass guitar

Re: Selling Black Horner Professional 35 Guitar

: : Bought for £359 selling for £160, in excellant condition,hardly used, or looking to trade in for a good Bass guitar
WANT TO SEE PICTURE OF BLACK HORNER GUITAR
AND YEAR.

effects

I was wondering what kind of effects metallica uses besides a wah in enter sandman.

Re: effects

i am an avid metallica fan and have been for a long time. i have been lookin also to see what they use and this is what i found....hope it helps any....
go to this website... if it works...and it should help out much..if not e-mail me...http://www.amptone.com/g153.htm

Re: effects

Spank50_04@excite.com

Baldwin 12 string

I have a red 335 type Baldwin 12 string guitar I would like to find the value for. all original except missing the neckplate. some cracks in finish. plays well, stays in tune (really!)has hardshell case.thanks

Re: Baldwin 12 string

Probably worth around $400 to $500.

ovation

I have a 1975 ovation storm series guitar i would like to find out its value.Its a black 335 type resin guitar all original no case. Thanks

Re: ovation

I have a 1975 1621 sunburst accoustic ovation with the original hard case in perfect condition. I would like to know the value. Thank you

need help with yamaha fg 300

need help in locating a bridge for my fg 300.
any ideas?
I'd appreciate any info./directions
thanks.

Want scanned tabs?

ftp://scannedguitartabs:scannedguitartabs@scannedguitartabs.no-ip.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.