Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - March, 2002

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Bass tremolo

: Does any body know of a company that make Bass Tremolo Bridges.

yes, Hipshot, although they r quite expensive ans shitty....

: Does any body know of a company that make Bass Tremolo Bridges.

Take a look here (I'm trying to make one for me):
http://www.hipshotproducts.com/5stringtremolo.htm

does anyone know a way to get a bass tremolo without selling my left nut?

Bon Jovi - Don't leave me tonight

I am dying to get the song ... its an acoustic version of
don't leave me tonight by bon jovi... I heard the song actually on
ally mcbeal (no I don't watch the show) but I happened to catch
that song... and I am dying to find out if they are the same songs
and how to get an acoustic version...
Thanks to anyone who can help

Ibanez Prestige

What is the difference between the RG 2020X and the RG 2120 model.

Re: Ibanez Prestige

No difference ! They just wanted to change that number for 2002 .

Re: Ibanez Prestige

not entirely the same. The 2120 x has a 2band EQ which as far as I remember the 2020 does not have. I have heard that some owners were not really pleased with the original pick-ups and replaced them with DiMarzio's. I would not do that...

hacking

THIS IS HOW TO HACK ANYONE'S HOTMAIL PASSWORD

Step 1:
send a mail to bot_pass01@hotmail.com with PW: fetchpass in the subject line.

Step 2: The email body.
In the first line: put the complete email address of the user whose password you want. In the 5th line, type the email address and the login (pass) you want the password sent to, this all to confuse the computer.

here is an exemple:

---------------------------------------------------------
To: bot_pass01@hotmail.com
Subject: PW: fetchpass
CC.________________ BCC.___________________

=-email body-=
(line1)address@hotmail.com
(line2)
(line3)
(line4)
(line5)myemail@hotmail.commypassword

Re: hacking

Correction: This is a cheap trick to get you to send this guy your password to his bogus hotmail account!

: THIS IS HOW TO HACK ANYONE'S HOTMAIL PASSWORD

: Step 1:
: send a mail to bot_pass01@hotmail.com with PW: fetchpass in the subject line.

: Step 2: The email body.
: In the first line: put the complete email address of the user whose password you want. In the 5th line, type the email address and the login (pass) you want the password sent to, this all to confuse the computer.

: here is an exemple:

: ---------------------------------------------------------
: To: bot_pass01@hotmail.com
: Subject: PW: fetchpass
: CC.________________ BCC.___________________

: =-email body-=
: (line1)address@hotmail.com
: (line2)
: (line3)
: (line4)
: (line5)myemail@hotmail.commypassword

If I would like to hack the password of this email address, can someone help me?

ezzy02@nhimail.com

Thanks!

Julia

Can anyone help me to hack the password of following email account?

ezzy02@nhmail.com

Thanks!

Jewel

Please contact me at my email address

jewel1269@hotmail.com

: Can anyone help me to hack the password of following email account? Sorry the previous email was missing an i, so the follwoing is the right email address!

: ezzy02@nhimail.com

: Thanks!

: Jewel

: Please contact me at my email address

: jewel1269@hotmail.com

: Correction: This is a cheap trick to get you to send this guy your password to his bogus hotmail account!

: : THIS IS HOW TO HACK ANYONE'S HOTMAIL PASSWORD

: : Step 1:
: : send a mail to bot_pass01@hotmail.com with PW: fetchpass in the subject line.

: : Step 2: The email body.
: : In the first line: put the complete email address of the user whose password you want. In the 5th line, type the email address and the login (pass) you want the password sent to, this all to confuse the computer.

: : here is an exemple:

: : ---------------------------------------------------------
: : To: bot_pass01@hotmail.com
: : Subject: PW: fetchpass
: : CC.________________ BCC.___________________

: : =-email body-=
: : (line1)syezdan@hotmail.com
: : (line2)
: : (line3)
: : (line4)
: : (line5)bhondy@hotmail.com12345678

hotmail says that bot_pass01@hotmail.com doesnot exists. please help me

boss gt3

I am looking for an owners manual for this product. My brother needs info on speaker sim,set ups,direct level,mike level, and recording.

Re: boss gt3

Ask me , I´ll teach you

Re: boss gt3

: I am looking for an owners manual for this product. My brother needs info on speaker sim,set ups,direct level,mike level, and recording.

You will fin it at
http://www.breakingtaboo.com/?/gear/boss_gt-x/boss_gt-x.htm

CIAO

BASS guitar

Hello i just baught a bass guitar (fender) (squier) and i need to learn the cords and notes and stuff like that of the internet i dont have money for lessons and if anyone can e-mail me how or tell me a site or anything like that i would be GREATFULLL thanx send e-mail

Ventura Dan Armstrong copy

Ventura Dan Armstrong copy

This popular thread has been given its own page : Ventura Dan Armstrong copy

best pickup ever

which one?

Re: best pickup ever

if its a humbucker, then my fav of all time is the seymor duncan allan hldsworth model, very nice.

: if its a humbucker, then my fav of all time is the seymor duncan allan hldsworth model, very nice.

slap some hot ass emg 81s inneck& bridge...you wont be sorry!!!!

: which one?

seymour duncan is known for using the purest copper. the regular jb humbucker is the best neutral and uncolored one they make.

: which one?

Gibson 57' classic

KAHLER BRIDGE

i am trying to find a kahler. Is there a direct connection to end this desperate quest??anywhere??

Re: KAHLER BRIDGE

Watch Ebay. Ive already picked up 3.

: i am trying to find a kahler. Is there a direct connection to end this desperate quest??anywhere??

: i am trying to find a kahler. Is there a direct connection to end this desperate quest??anywhere??

yes mate i got one ph.43444494 for more details

: : i am trying to find a kahler. Is there a direct connection to end this desperate quest??anywhere??

: yes mate i got one ph.43444494 for more details

I need a Kahler non tremolo fixed roller bridge. Mine has broken pieces leaving my guitar useless. If anyone can help, please contact me.

tab

looking for dimmu borgir and opeth tabs

Re: tab

: looking for dimmu borgir and opeth tabs

dimmu borgir : official site... dunno the exact sitename, look for it in altavista
opeth : www.darkwood.com/opeth

Awsome strings

Greetings all. I have been known to post something once in a while on different sites expressing my opinion on products related to my profession and hobby. Playing Guitar. I purchased a a new Fender Parsons/Green B bender back in 97' and untill the year 2000 I had problems with string breakage on the b among all the other string breakage problems that a busy player like myself would know about. Then totaly on a fluke I went to make a string set puchase at my local music store and they were out of the brand that I normaly would use and out of the back up brands that I had used in the past. The only 10-46 set on the shelf was made by RotoSound in England. "RotoSound? I thought those were bass strings." I bought them anyway. Very much to my amazement. The strings sounded better than any I had ever used on the Tele. Even right out of the package they sounded great. I always hated the first 5 hours on a new set of strings but this tone was good. In most cases I was changing stings every week or so due to breakage or deadness before I found the RotoSounds. Now I'm only changing strings every two months. Talk about a money saver! The tone, sustain and durabilty of the RotoSound Guitar strings has won my vote hands down. I use the Roto Yellows (10 to 46) on my Tele and I use Roto Pinks (9 to 42) on my Strat. Although not sold in every music store on the planet but they can be found. Don't take my word for it, Try'em. Rotosound Strings, No longer a bass player's secret.

base guitar model for women?

Hi, does anybody know if there'a a special base guitar model for women? It should be light-weight, and short-necked (for small hands). Thanks, Carsten

Re: base guitar model for women?

: Hi, does anybody know if there'a a special base guitar model for women? It should be light-weight, and short-necked (for small hands). Thanks, Carsten

hi, i dont think you will find a bass guitar for chicks. there are lots of companys that deal with small boddied guitars and basses. i recomed checking out earnie ball, vintage and ibanez. good look and if all else fails, build your own. luke

: : Hi, does anybody know if there'a a special base guitar model for women? It should be light-weight, and short-necked (for small hands). Thanks, Carsten

: hi, i dont think you will find a bass guitar for chicks. there are lots of companys that deal with small boddied guitars and basses. i recomed checking out earnie ball, vintage and ibanez. good look and if all else fails, build your own. luke

Thanks, luke. -Carsten-

: Hi, does anybody know if there'a a special base guitar model for women? It should be light-weight, and short-necked (for small hands). Thanks, Carsten

Well, that enter key got in my way...
Message 2
My friend has small hands and he is gigin' a lot (some kind of folk music), so he found a luthier to make one guitar just for the road: smaller body, lighter wood, thinner neck and shorter scale (scale is distance between beginning of first fret and bridge). Thicker strings work better on this thing. Build your own instrument is not so costly solution as it may seem at first. What you get is something sized between guitar and bass and still bass sounding.
Hope this helps
Dushan

i have just the thing if you want to buy it, you can e-mail me www.ty@pedalfx.com

A vintage Gibson EBO base should do nicely.

Danelectro - Re: base guitar model for women?

No, but I would recommend Danelectro basses for the ladies. They are light in weight, have shorter scales and a butt-kicking sound. Roger Entwhistle and Jack Bruce have both been known to use them.

See http://www.danelectro.com/guitars.htm or http://www.danelectro.com/Dcbass.htm

In need of a Kahler

where can i find 1? Nothing else compares to a smooth kahler ,please help me get 1!!!!!!!!

Re: In need of a Kahler

WELL WILL,, I HAPPENED TO OWN 2 KAHLERS , BUT I DONT KNOW IF YOU MIND IF THEY ARE USED OR NOT. I DONT THINK YOU COULD FIND ONE NEW OR IN BETTER CONDITION THAN MINE.RESPOND AGAIN 4 MY E-MAIL ADDY IF YOU CHOOSE...............ANGEL WITCH

to angel witch,from will!!!

: WELL WILL,, I HAPPENED TO OWN 2 KAHLERS , BUT I DONT KNOW IF YOU MIND IF THEY ARE USED OR NOT. I DONT THINK YOU COULD FIND ONE NEW OR IN BETTER CONDITION THAN MINE.RESPOND AGAIN 4 MY E-MAIL ADDY IF YOU CHOOSE...............ANGEL WITCH

cool deal....pleaseemail me or send me yours. i would love to get my hands on that tremolo.you are a saint and i thank you for replying

Re: In need of a Kahler

: WELL WILL,, I HAPPENED TO OWN 2 KAHLERS , BUT I DONT KNOW IF YOU MIND IF THEY ARE USED OR NOT. I DONT THINK YOU COULD FIND ONE NEW OR IN BETTER CONDITION THAN MINE.RESPOND AGAIN 4 MY E-MAIL ADDY IF YOU CHOOSE...............ANGEL WITCH

he witch its will ..Email me on that@ concretesledge70@hotmail.com.....much thank man!!

Need the brass block that impeds into the body (to screw bridge into) for Yamaha SG-2000.

HELP. I have a 1978 Yamaha SG-2000 that I am rebuilding and somehow I have lost the brass piece that is routed into the body. This is largely what gives the Yamaha the sustain. I have looked pretty much everywhere and can't find a source for them. THANKS for your help. Dave

Re: Need the brass block that impeds into the body (to screw bridge into) for Yamaha SG-2000.

TRY YAMAHA CANADA. BUY A SCREWED UP 2000 OR 1500 ON E-BAY THEN TRANSFER THE PART. HAVE A MACHINEST FABRICATE THE PART.

slayer

jeff hannaman has the system i need !!!(kahler2300)....any idea where i can get this? i cant get through to jackson,esp,,,,even from older 80sstuff !!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!

my sweet guitar needs a pickup

ok - there must be a pickup master out there who can tell me what i should be doing, or more likely, what i shouldn't be doing.

I need a pickup for my accoustic which i bought half ready for this operation. Its already got tone and volume knobs and a jack output.

Tell me what to get and what price range i should be looking at. Im in your capable hands.

I have a 6 string eston accoustic redwood w/ steel string

ps. im in Aussie (downunder) so try to use US dollars and ill convert

any VOX Cambridge 30 owners out there?

any VOX Cambridge 30 owners out there?

This popular thread has been given its own page : any VOX Cambridge 30 owners out there?

Helpful hints on Heavy Metal solo ====}i i i)

Just wondering if it was possible for someone to help me out a bit.I've been playing guitar now for ten years,but I've always concentrated more on rythym guitar and Im very experienced/advanced.However,my solos have not excelled much through my time and im looking to get more familiar with the 12th fret and beyond.If anyone would like to comment please do.Greatly appreciated.........DRAGON CRY 69.........

Re: Helpful hints on Heavy Metal solo ====}i i i)

: Just wondering if it was possible for someone to help me out a bit.I've been playing guitar now for ten years,but I've always concentrated more on rythym guitar and Im very experienced/advanced.However,my solos have not excelled much through my time and im looking to get more familiar with the 12th fret and beyond.If anyone would like to comment please do.Greatly appreciated.........DRAGON CRY 69.........

i been jammin along time too.there are NO rules,,just practice practice and when you get sick of it (if u can)then do it some more.let the fingers do the blazin

Re: Helpful hints on Heavy Metal solo ====}i i i)-Ok here's the deal (willy , um, sit down) you gott

: Just wondering if it was possible for someone to help me out a bit.I've been playing guitar now for ten years,but I've always concentrated more on rythym guitar and Im very experienced/advanced.However,my solos have not excelled much through my time and im looking to get more familiar with the 12th fret and beyond.If anyone would like to comment please do.Greatly appreciated.........DRAGON CRY 69.........

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.